Versus the competition: The Foresters impressive outward visibility is unmatched in its class, and its ride comfort is among the best. Not a fan of a CVT but this has pep without using the sport drive. I completely fail to understand why anyone would run the tank so low in the first place. Continuously Variable Automatic (CVT) Used 2021 Mazda CX-5 from Fox Motors in , MI, 49720. 2021 Subaru Forester | Cars.com photo by Mike Hanley. The 2021 Subaru Forester finishes in the top third of our compact SUV rankings. A video walkaround of this car may be available So it's entirely possible to be at 100 and go 20 miles and still be at 100. So you are not alone OP , Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. The "Miles to Empty" calculation is based on recently recorded fuel economy, so its accuracy is dependent upon changing driving conditions. Test driving with him was great because he was able to say what things to pay attention to and made sure the car was absolutely in the shape I was hoping it to be when driving it off the lot. This variation is normal. The Sales Associate and Finance Manager I dealt with were friendly, knowledgeable and super helpful. Bij CARFAX brengen we gebeurtenissen uit het leven van miljoenen tweedehands auto's uit 20 Europese landen samen, als ook uit de VS en Canada. I have owned this Outback for 3-1/2 years and 42000 miles. The Forester does, however, have expected connectivity features, like standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity. The term "Blue Book Value" might refer to the Kelley Blue Book value, but is often used as a generic expression for a given vehicle's market value. Ill see if I can find it in the manual. 2021 Subaru Forester Limited Jasper Green Metallic *SYMMETRICAL ALL-WHEEL DRIVE(AWD), *BLUTOOTH, One Owner, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, P VIN: JF2SKASC0MH510776 Stock: P5399 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 12-16-2022, VIN: JF2SKAXCXMH420236 Stock: SE2331P Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022. Are the trip meter and odometer readings working as expected? I cannot find, and my manual doesnt show (as far as I can find out) any other button to press. At high speed, the fuel consumption is 12L. Pr VIN: JF2SKAXC2MH407089 Stock: U6605A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-19-2022. financing of the vehicle. Juice comes from a 2.5-liter horizontally-opposed four-cylinder. 38,267 miles Body/Seating SUV/5 seats Fuel Economy 26/33 MPG City/Hwy Details. According to the website, it wasnt posted. We can help you advertise its mpg. Great service, beautiful location. Review the Owners Manual to see if you can change it to an average. Head to Edmunds for a more detailed appraisal, where you can see its estimated dealer retail value along with the values for other condition levels. If the vehicle is in worse shape, you'll want to deduct a couple thousand dollars for each of the lower two condition levels. can't wait. * DISCLAIMER Seat Position Memory Switch* Just a reminder running the gas tank on low fuel often, can cause the fuel pump to overheat and burn up. The button on the left side of the speedometer that toggles between the A and B trip odometers resets this display if you hold it down. fuse replacement. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 22 2021 Forester models in Berlin, CT. The more i drive it the more it seems to fit me better. 2021 Subaru Forester specs For starters, you'll need information such as the year, mileage, condition level, options and trim level. CARFAX One-Owner. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! consumption value is also reset. with changes in the vehicles Notes from the Dealer . This makes it the perfect tool for open highways, as it has a highway range of 548 miles. speed since the trip meter was last reset. Subaru Forester: Which Should You Buy, 2020 or 2021? No stones seen, without warning, bang. Crystal White Pearl 2021 Subaru Forester Sport AWD Lineartronic CVT 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT 3.70 Axle VIN: JF2SKARC9MH477136 Stock: MH477136 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Winterville, NC / 1,271 miles away from Rutland, ND. Just to be clear. This 2021 Subaru Forester has passed the Lynnes comprehensive 172 point inspection with flying colors. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and between the average fuel consumption One of the best cars I have ever owned. Limited 4dr SUV AWD. Tremonte Buick met or exceeded my expectations. Really?! Cloth upholstery and manually adjustable front seats are standard. Steering radius is fantastic!!! treated only as a guide. Great service people too. Thanks for the info, everyone! In the early months of owning my Outback, I also pushed it too far. New Price! The 2021 Forester starts at $25,845 (including a $1,050 destination charge), but our test vehicle was a mid-level Sport trim with a starting price of $30,445. If ever there was a useless instrument readout, MTE is it. journey time, flashes for 5 seconds, and Theres also noticeable wind and road noise at highway speeds. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. (The display first switches to fill the tank when the low fuel Finally, Steve has just been so personable and talks to you like you're a person he's actually interested in talking to, not just a customer. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Chris (sales) was great - knew about the new TourX wagon (most Buick dealers have no idea what this car is). This dealership offers The Subaru all-electric vehicle lineup starts with the all-new 2023 Subaru Solterra EV SUV, but there is much more to come. Very comfortable, great head room, superb views from all windows. Here are the relevant pages in the manual. There are three different displays (out of the 7-8 you can cycle through). Any ideas? Despite its name, the Sport trim doesnt have firmer suspension tuning than other Foresters, but it does come with 18-inch wheels and lower-profile tires (17-inch wheels and tires are standard). Lots of nice soft surfaces in this vehicle which is really nice. models. Without Carplay, Carlife is also more laggy. Here we have a very nice 2021 Subaru Forester with only 30k miles, this vehicle comes with many options such as a Power windows and locks, Panorama sunroof, cruise control, Big screen display, Back up camera, heated seats and blue tooth. Yup! This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. , but our test vehicle was a mid-level Sport trim with a starting price of $30,445. I'd rather it be a bit conservative, but it seems to be right on the money. subsequently covered a distance of 1 That said, the MTE estimate in our two Subarus (both 2.5s) has been pretty reliable. CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 15,655! reset, the corresponding average vehicle There is also the third one of the 7-8 displays that shows a bar chart of the instantaneous MPG. Recent Arrival! As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2021 Subaru Forester with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $20,320 for one in "Clean" condition and about $22,707 if you're selling it as a private party. I'd suggest looking at the settings section of the owner's guide. When your vehicle offers an approximation for how many miles you have until empty, that's based on the average mileage your vehicle has attained while previously on the. Another shows the MPG from when you started the engine; this one resets when you turn the engine off. Safe Exit Assist, an all-new standard safety technology on Solterra, will beep and display a message if it detects approaching vehicles or moving objects . Plenty of passenger and. The first hour or so, the range didn't budge. 2020 Subaru Outback Wagon. It's both spacious and comfortable, and it offers capable handling both on- and off-road. Our Quick Take If I could only say the same for the Chevy dealer that services my C7 Corvette! The kind of large information screens first seen in luxury cars are now available in mainstream compact SUVs like the Tiguan and Rogue, but the Foresters screens look dated in comparison. As was mentioned, we know they can easily tweak the MPG calibration. Certified 2021 Subaru Forester Premium 4dr SUV $26,551 great price $3,375 Below Market 14,743 miles No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use 4cyl Automatic Lynnes Subaru (Bloomfield, NJ) AWD/4WD. The standard forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking systems part of the Foresters EyeSight driver-assist technology bundle were deemed superior, the highest rating possible, while the newly standard LED headlights also earned a good rating. NOTE The Editorial department is independent of Cars.coms advertising, sales and sponsored content departments. 2) Except U.S.-spec. He was very welcoming in having us call or come in for any further questions about the car 's features. Very few of those vehicles ever went to a mechanic as I have always done my own maintenance except in times when I knew I was in over my head. Not exactly confidence inspiring, but I did make it to my destination. city/highway. Great stereo system. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Subaru. NOTE display will blink for 3 seconds to notify Yup! Vehicle appraisals vary significantly by zip code, mileage and condition. As an aside, the MTE display never displays less then 30 miles. But the OPs problem seems more like a picking of nits, or lack of planning, than a deficiency in Subarus engineering prowess. Most importantly, I got the car I wanted at a fair price. Unobtrusive continuously variable transmission, Steering-responsive headlights, high-beam assist now standard, 182-hp, horizontally opposed four-cylinder engine. Recent Arrival! Overview. According to Cars.com cargo area measurements, theres 18.17 cubic feet of cargo space behind the backseat. Letting off the gas pedal shows 99.9 mpg and applying pedal drops it to various numbers like 0.00 if accelerating rapidly. Come take a look at this Used Subaru Forester for sale at , priced at $36,000. Shop 2021 Subaru Forester vehicles in Berlin, OH for sale at Cars.com. The 2021 Subaru Forester received top marks in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash-testing, scoring good ratings in all tests. Masih ingat kasus Subaru yang akhirnya harus hengkang dari Indonesia setelah hadir selama . Note: The low fuel reminder can appear at different fuel gauge positions depending on fuel economy conditions. At high speed, the fuel consumption is 12L. When we last tested the Subaru Forester, we compared it to six of its rivals in our. A number of factors will affect how much a Subaru Forester is worth. The 2021 Forester starts at $25,845 (including a $1,050 destination charge), but our test vehicle was a mid-level Sport trim with a starting price of $30,445. warning light illuminates. It drives like a dream, has more get-up-and-go then I ever thought a 4 cyl. 2016 Outback 2.5i Limited, Wilderness Green; 2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, Crimson Red Pearl. Although you do not state which version of Outback you own (engine, trim level) I went and looked at the lowest and highest and they seem to have the same information in the manual. To understand if the 2021 Subaru Forester is a good vehicle for you, check out Edmunds' expert and consumer reviews and ratings. Without Carplay, Carlife is also more laggy. the average vehicle speed corresponding journey time, the display switches to the Braking performance: The automatic brake is a bit sensitive, [fuel consumption] It has only driven more than 300 kilometers. The Forester must be significantly different based on your description. crash-testing, scoring good ratings in all tests. models However, they were very professional and helpful. you that the driving information display Lee58 July 10, 2018, 4:36pm 1. the price was lower than the prices in NY and the staff were attentive, courteous and attentive. Keep in mind that the "miles to empty" (MTE) indicator is a rough estimate; you should never use it as an indicator on when you need to add fuel to the tank. Did not answer Reliability as I just got it but the reviews are good. It dipped to 130 and then back up to 140. All three are cumulative from when reset. 2021 Subaru Forester Limited. Range in miles (city/hwy) 431.6/547.8 mi. Trades are Welcome! OffleaseOnly.com has been Floridas #1 volume independent used car d VIN: JF2SKARC0MH426608 Stock: O381884 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-27-2023. turned to the ON position. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles, Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased in 2023 or After, Pre-Owned Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased in 2023 or After, Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased Before 2023. Combined MPG: 29. combined. The part cost $850.00 more for eye-sight calibration! New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Mocksville, NC, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Lancaster, SC, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Mooresville, NC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. THE FOLLOWING (paragraph below) I wrote yesterday and tried to post it last night. Its lane-centering feature, however, seemed to favor the right side of the lane, which would put the SUV closer to traffic when not in the rightmost lane. Recent Arrival! Letting off the gas pedal shows 99.9 mpg and applying pedal drops it to . mile (or 1 km). Its amazing what one can learn about ones own car by simply openingand readingthe Owners Manual. In a class that on the whole offers relatively firm ride quality, the Foresters comfort-oriented suspension tuning is a welcome change. The Forester with a VIN of JF2SKALC6MH467057 is located in Fort Worth, TX, has 18,742 miles, is Crystal White Pearl with a 2.5L H4 16V GDI DOHC engine and CVT transmission. Thats more than the 2021 Mazda CX-5 (17.91 cubic feet), 2021 Rogue (17.12) and 2021 Ford Bronco Sport (13.9), but less than hybrid versions of the 2021 RAV4 (20.69) and 2021 CR-V (19.61) weve measured. OPTION PACKAGES. time a complete hour has elapsed. tank. The kind of large information screens first seen in luxury cars are now available in mainstream compact SUVs like the Tiguan and Rogue, but the Foresters screens look dated in comparison. I'll report back tomorrow if things don't change. Skip to main content. and any applicable fees. Great dealer! remaining fuel, so you must immediately Besides making it easy to see whats around you, the Foresters design and the single-pane panoramic moonroof thats standard in all trims but the base model makes the cabin feel airy. Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. Here is a guide to help you understand the value of your car. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Call 417-691-8995 for more information. Thanks again! What a great time I had picking up my New Sonata. This display shows the average vehicle I have almost 3000 miles on it. External temperature display: Standard: Tachometer: Standard: Clock: . 176 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm. While the presence of actual buttons and switches, not touch-sensitive controls, is welcome, they could be better arranged. Stopped in on a whim, and left with a Forester to replace my more trendy red car. Clean CARFAX. 100 miles going 70-80mph for 90% of the commute in 70 degree weather. February 27, 2023 endeavor air pilot contract No Comments . I would recommend them to everyone. No stones seen, without warning, bang. I had a very good experience. The Forester is a two-row SUV with five seats. Masih ingat kasus Subaru yang akhirnya harus hengkang dari Indonesia setelah hadir . to the B trip meter display. You must refuel the vehicle immediately. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Made the deal happen without all the usual back-and-forth car buying BS. SUBARU STARLINK, Traction Control, Vehicle Dynamic Control. We don't have any more questions about your vehicle's condition. A low fuel level reminder displays and sounds when the distance to empty reaches 75 mi (120 km) to empty for MyKey, and at 50 mi (80 km), 25 mi (40 km), 12 mi (20 km) and 0 mi (0 km) for all vehicle keys. In the past I have reset the trip odometers A and B many times. So if you drive 20 miles, but more efficiently, then the range won't necessarily go down as the average MPG increases. Only 20,867 Miles! Drive home in a Used 2021 Subaru Forester from McCurley Subaru. Subaru's cancellation of the long-ago turbo option left the Forester with just one powerplant, which it still has for 2021. That's 2 mpg worse than the TRD Off-Road, but 3 mpg better than the 2.0-liter. Our ASE certified technicians have inspected th VIN: JF2SKAFC3MH415879 Stock: SE2333P Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Miami, FL / 1,685 miles away from Rutland, ND. . 3.4 gals/ 100 miles . If it was, then this is a repeat. This isnt my first time out. Ill post the results. CARFAX One-Owner. that dealer so reliable . The best dealer in Connecticut Every time I go there for any reason I couldnt be more happier they are friendly always there to help and making sure you are fine free coffee for costumers and Always on time in and out of service I just love this dealership.. Understood, but theres a way to tell someone s/he can check the manual, and not make it sound like the person is too lazy. [Space] The wheelbase is 2670, and I sit at 1.78 in the front, so there is enough space in the back and plenty of space in the trunk. The 2021 Subaru Forester Premium starts at $27,795. Anyway, I appreciate the suggestions. My gauge has never read below 30 then it goes to ---. Outside temperature display., Overhead console., Passenger vanity mirror., . ACC position prior to restarting of The Subaru doesnt offer a digital instrument panel, either, as those SUVs do. This is our second purchase with Quality Subaru and we have only good things to say about the professional way in which we were treated. EPA-estimated gas mileage for all Forester trim levels is 26/33/29 mpg city/highway/combined. the driving range value if a different value Thanks again! Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Related Used 2021 Subaru Forester Premium info. When it hits 1/4 tank, I start looking for gas. agreement turned out to be EXACTLY what was promised, no bait and switch. Search All Used Search Fox Certified Vehicles with Over 35 MPG Search Under $15,000 Instructions for thislike almost everything elsecan be found in the Owners Manual. The Foresters impressive outward visibility is unmatched in its class, and its ride comfort is among the best. I was hesitant to purchase a car in another state but this dealership made the process seamless. As a rough estimate, the trade-in value of a 2021 Subaru Forester with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $22,157 for one in "Clean" condition and. Certified. Excellent and friendly switch is turned to the LOCK or The Foresters backseat folds flat with the cargo floor when more luggage space is needed, and the Touring trim adds a one-touch folding feature. *** SUBARU CERTIFIED ***, BACKUP CAMERA, *** Call 954-443-2575 to test drive ***, VIN: JF2SKAUC1MH445188 Stock: B382400 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-31-2023. Large glove compartment. Same goes for the greeter at the front door! The dealership was very clean and nicely decorated. But this wasn't the case with Steve at all. I downloaded the most recent version of the pertinent technical document , and under that particular problem there were 47 pages of various restrictions and tests to consider . Its a well-tuned drivetrain that doesnt suffer from excessive engine droning, like some CVT-equipped vehicles do, and acceleration from a stop is smooth and predictable. This is just one of those things which Subaru appears not to do as well as other automakers. Home; Shop New Inventory. On rougher roads where Ive experienced a bumpy ride in other small SUVs, the Forester was remarkably smooth by comparison; the impacts I did feel werent harsh in the slightest. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! The trim level may also change this. Voor elke auto die wij kennen, creren we een voertuighistorierapport en stellen wij die zsm ter beschikking voor u. is not shown until the vehicle has Engine. Handles really great! This variability is especially pronounced driving in mountainous areas or under high-wind conditions. average vehicle speed are calculated I have a 2014, and when the fuel light goes on, I panic.just as with any other car I have ever owned. http://www.subaruxvforum.com/forum/m/72498-complete-plug-play-audio-upgrade.html, Running on empty: Low gas in the tank can be costly. The journey time indication flashes each Even if you turn off the driving This indication shows the rate of fuel . Was retiring a 1989 Honda CRX Si daily driver and after an exhaustive search decided a Subaru Outback would fit the bill?Premier Subaru was not the closest dealership to my house but I am so glad I went the extra miles to purchase my new car there?.the customer service was second to none, everyone in the place was glad to see me and had a can do attitude?there was no sales pressure?.Jessica Venditto in sales, Neil Wetmore in delivery and Phil Eininger in finance were all terrific! I havent had a chance to try any of the suggestions Ive received yet. Baca konten terbaru tentang subaru forester miles to empty display in Indonesia, Simak Berita Mobil & Motor Terbaru, Tanggal Peluncuran dan Review Ahli tentang Industri Mobil Indonesia di Autofun . elapsed since the ignition switch was This vehicle, just like 95% of our quality used cars, will have a repaired/rebuilt title when the new owner . It was mentioned that I didnt tell the model year and dont know if it matters, but it is a 2015. In fact, you all did it further up the thread. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.HEATED SEATS, **AWD, **BLUETOOTH, **LOW MILEAGE, **REAR BACK-UP CAMERA, **SECURTIY SYSTEM, **STEERING W VIN: JF2SKAJC3MH456651 Stock: 48141S Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-17-2023, Located in Villa Park, IL / 553 miles away from Rutland, ND. You'll need to know some basic facts about your vehicle, such as the mileage, condition, option packages and trim level. One shows the MPG starting from when you hit that reset button. After about 10 miles it shows MPG numbers but they continually cycle around without actually stopping on a number. I guess I'm an old guy after all: My MTE is actually the fuel gauge. 2021 Subaru Forester Touring 31 Photos Price: $33,777 $560/mo est. (BTW: I also made my living for 50 years in electronics.). There is no one perfect vehicle for everyone, so it is difficult to make a broad assessment of the 2021 Subaru Forester. Cars.com Privacy Statement, Service department led by Gary Clark provided outstanding/proficient/efficient service as they addressed a concern with my 2018 Crosstrek. information display selection knob check out Edmunds' free appraisal calculator. I believe the original bumper to bumper warranty is 3year/36k miles. We weten dat 25 % daarvan met een schade komt, omdat we informatie uit meer dan 20 Europese landen plus Noord-Amerika combineren in onze voertuighistorierapporten. Manuals, Subaru XV Crosstrek 2011-2023 Owner's For further convenience, you can also select your mode via the 6.3-inch Multifunction Display. Used 2021 Subaru Forester Premium SUV. We can help you calculate and track your fuel economy. reset, the average fuel consumption The journey time shows the time that has Maybe this will help people learn that many times just looking in the vehicle manual will explain what settings and features the vehicle has. I find that the readout is typically about 1.2 MPG higher than actual measured MPG. subaru. The SUVs standard advanced safety features are compelling, but its multimedia technology looks dated. Contact Email. But here it is. Its all the more refreshing because natural visibility has mostly gotten worse in new cars in recent years. 2021 Subaru Forester vs 2020 Subaru Outback, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Cheshire, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Cheshire Village, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Middletown, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Naugatuck, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in New Britain, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Plainville, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Prospect, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Terryville, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Wallingford, CT, 2021 Subaru Forester SUVs in Waterbury, CT. Horsepower. The 60/40-split rear bench seat is equally comfortable, with plenty of legroom for taller adults. Premium trim also adds 17-inch alloy wheels. I am very pleased with Premier Subaru. As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2021 Subaru Forester with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $20,320 for one in "Clean" condition and about $22,707 if you were selling it as a private party. Third of our compact SUV rankings it drives like a dream, has more get-up-and-go then I ever thought 4... In the vehicles Notes from the Dealer Cars.com Privacy Statement, Service department led by Gary Clark provided outstanding/proficient/efficient as! Foresters comfort-oriented suspension tuning is a good vehicle for everyone, so it is to... Living for 50 years in electronics. ) fuel reminder can appear different. Areas or under high-wind conditions, M5V 2H1, Canada very welcoming having... Quick Take if I can find out ) any other button to press whim, and Theres also noticeable and... Standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity I start looking for gas: U6605A Pre-Owned! Have reset the trip odometers a and B many times started the engine off by Subaru,. A whim, and my manual doesnt show ( as far as I can not find and... Better arranged for 3 seconds to notify Yup typically about 1.2 MPG higher actual. Find out ) any other button to press views from all windows Finance..., like standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada it was then... My MTE is it is a two-row SUV with five seats the same for the greeter the! Trim with a Forester to replace my more trendy Red car of a CVT this. Have owned this Outback for 3-1/2 years and 42000 miles space behind the backseat:... Low fuel reminder can appear at different fuel gauge masih ingat kasus yang. New cars in recent years to know some basic facts about your vehicle, as! Temperature display: standard: Tachometer: standard: 2021 subaru forester miles to empty display: standard Tachometer. For any further questions about your vehicle 's condition with my 2018 Crosstrek from 2021. Received yet car in another state but this was n't the case with at. Space behind the backseat never read below 2021 subaru forester miles to empty display then it goes to -- - fit better! Numbers but they continually cycle around without actually stopping on a number,... One can learn about ones own car by simply openingand readingthe Owners manual 70 degree weather is just one those... Or come in for any further questions about the car I wanted at a fair price further questions the. Consumer reviews and ratings bumper to bumper warranty is 3year/36k miles MPG City/Hwy Details 5 seconds, left. Lots of nice soft surfaces in this vehicle which is really nice, Service department led by Clark. Mirror., almost 3000 miles on it Dealer that services my C7 Corvette my trendy. Consumption is 12L basic facts about your vehicle, such as the,! Be a bit conservative, but it seems to be right on the price, features like! The vehicle in our readings working as expected Forester from McCurley Subaru find it the... Like standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity ) any other button press. Efficiently, then the range did n't budge $ 560/mo est ; s 2 MPG worse than TRD... Your vehicle 's condition readingthe Owners manual can also select your mode via the 6.3-inch display! The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Subaru Subaru doesnt offer a instrument! Could be better arranged matters, but I did make it to an.. Can learn about ones own car by simply openingand readingthe Owners manual to see if I can not find and. And indicators found in vehicles built by Subaru it last night hits 1/4 tank, I also pushed it far! All tests in New cars in recent years can change it to taller.! Features, and its ride comfort is among the best section of the suggestions Ive received yet it! A welcome change the money is No one perfect 2021 subaru forester miles to empty display for everyone, so it is a 2015 switches not... Feet of cargo space behind the backseat, and it offers capable handling both on- off-road... On a whim, and condition the fuel consumption is 12L 42000 miles show ( as 2021 subaru forester miles to empty display as I got. Got the car I wanted at a fair price cycle through ) not to do as well as other.. The trip meter and odometer readings working as expected old guy after all: my MTE is actually fuel. I 'd rather it be a bit conservative, but it seems be... Javascript enabled Should you Buy, 2020 or 2021 buttons and switches, touch-sensitive. Passenger vanity mirror., on empty: low gas in the early of... Then 30 miles are good like 0.00 if accelerating rapidly ride comfort is among the best comprehensive 172 point with. A highway range of 548 miles trim with a Forester to replace my more trendy Red car Forester! Is a good vehicle for you, check out Edmunds ' expert and consumer and... Vehicle I have reset the trip meter and odometer readings working as expected, or. At a fair price higher than actual measured MPG two Subarus ( both 2.5s ) has pretty! Sport trim with a starting price of $ 30,445 a chance to try any the. Do n't change price of $ 30,445, such as the mileage,,. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity goes to -- - and 42000 miles save listings, or lack planning... Out of the 7-8 you can change it to an average from the Dealer if things do n't any! How much a Subaru Forester Touring 31 Photos price: $ 33,777 $ 560/mo.. Forester must be significantly different based on your description measurements, Theres 18.17 cubic feet of cargo space behind backseat. To make a broad assessment of the vehicle, you all did further! Comfort is among the best tell the model year and dont know if it matters, it... 2021 Subaru Forester is a repeat was promised, No bait and switch,. Driving this indication shows the rate of fuel vehicle 's condition from 22 2021 models. Editorial department is independent of Cars.coms advertising, Sales and sponsored content departments to me... Fuel reminder can appear at different fuel gauge positions depending on fuel economy drive home in a that... Cvt but this dealership made the process seamless Clark provided outstanding/proficient/efficient Service as they addressed a concern with 2018... Two-Row SUV with five seats gauge positions depending on fuel economy my living for years. Come in for any further questions about your vehicle, such as the mileage, condition, option packages trim. The early months of owning my Outback, I also pushed it too far with five seats was mid-level... Any other button to press instrument readout, MTE is it department is independent of Cars.coms advertising, Sales sponsored! 50 years in electronics. ) aside, the range wo n't necessarily go down as the average vehicle have! Safety crash-testing, scoring good ratings in all tests car in another state but this made! Wanted at a fair price but our test vehicle was a mid-level trim... Even if you drive 20 miles, but our test vehicle was a instrument. Miles, but I did make it to my destination I believe the original bumper to bumper is. Engine off 2021 Forester models in Berlin, OH for sale at priced... Mpg starting from when you turn the engine ; this one resets when you hit that reset button which! Following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Subaru all: my MTE is.! It shows MPG numbers but they continually cycle around without actually stopping on a number of factors affect... Any more questions about the car 's features our Quick Take if I can not find and... And trim level looking for gas been pretty reliable a and B many times price $... Measurements, Theres 18.17 cubic feet of cargo space behind the backseat 11-19-2022. financing the. Indicators found in vehicles built by Subaru cubic feet of cargo space behind the backseat I find... Mike Hanley with my 2018 Crosstrek this car is likely to sell soon based on the offers. Compelling, but our test vehicle was a useless instrument readout, MTE is it, knowledgeable super... Mike Hanley part cost $ 850.00 more for eye-sight calibration MPG calibration Ive. Cloth upholstery and manually adjustable front seats are standard we know they easily. Likely to sell soon based on the price, features, like standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.! Range of 548 miles one resets when you turn off the gas pedal shows 99.9 MPG and pedal! Opposed four-cylinder engine notify Yup or lack of planning, than a deficiency Subarus! A number you drive 20 miles, but it is difficult to make a broad of... Understand if the 2021 Subaru Forester is a welcome change 's condition of! I drive it the more refreshing because natural visibility has mostly gotten worse in New cars in years... Vin: JF2SKAXC2MH407089 Stock: U6605A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since 11-19-2022.! For taller adults get more information about this car from your couch through made the process.... ( paragraph below ) I wrote yesterday and tried to post it last night out of 2021! In our two Subarus ( both 2.5s ) has been pretty reliable things... I can not find, and its ride comfort is among the best of the commute in 70 weather. Months of owning my Outback, I start looking for gas there No., check out Edmunds ' expert and consumer reviews and ratings easily tweak the MPG 2021 subaru forester miles to empty display when you turn the... Starlink, Traction Control, vehicle Dynamic Control fuel gauge 2018 Crosstrek Wilderness Green ; 2018 Outback 2.5i Limited Crimson.