Lease Terms Lease Flexible About 323 Graham Ave Find 8 listings related to Muscarella Vincent J Dpm in West Babylon on YP.com. I'll give a plus for that. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. 426 Graham ave. Billy's Marketplace 870 Cypress Ave, Ridgewood . 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211. 20 reviews, contact details and business hours of Doggie Styles Pet Grooming at 235 Roebling St Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. The corporation number is #6741295. See 5 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. Thank you Kurt and continue doing an outstanding job!! Assess the condition of a property with access to the history of permits filed, Brooklyn Whiskers Bakery Skip main navigation. Average rate: $0.00/hr. Kurt the PA was AMAZING!!!! Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on 321 Graham Avenue is a Riders Paradise which means world-class public transportation. 321 Graham Avenue is a Building located in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. 323 Graham Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211 $5,850 2 Beds 3 Images Last Updated: 1 Day Ago Avoid Scams Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. I allow Naomedical to contact me via phone or email. Great service. com. Moving to New York from another city? On file we have 60 email addresses and 75 phone numbers associated with David in area codes such as 207, 603, 321, 757, 804, and 10 other area codes. Nearby parks include Badame Sessa Memorial Square, Cooper Park Dog Run and Father Giorgio Triangle. The complete property history is available in a single place, including buyer and seller information, detailed mortgage & lien records, distressed property records. By Train: From Broadway Junction take Manhattan bound L train to Graham Avenue then walk two blocks on Graham Avenue until are at the intersection of Graham Avenue and Ainslie Street and the site is on the corner Landmarks: Sage restaurant across the street and Barber Shop next store. Tue 8:00AM - 8:00PM. Search the world's largest care website free! It is situated at the end of the street. 321 Graham Ave APT 3R, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Off market Zestimate : None Rent Zestimate : $2,813 THIS APARTMENT IS FOR THOSE THAT WOULD LOVE TO BE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM THE L TRAIN AND HAVE A KING SIZE BED . Request to apply. Male. $2,750 Monthly Rent. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Zillow Inc. Sites 2006-2023 ZillowMade in NYCPowered by Bikes, Coffee, and Doughnuts. See a list of these real estate licenses. Brooklyn, New York, 11211. 321 Graham Avenue was built in 1920 and has 4 stories and 8 units. Plus, document images are one-click away. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Hours. RABBI LILLIAN VARGAS Click on image or "Expand" button to open the fullscreen carousel. My husband was nervous about receiving the COVID vaccine. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in New York? StreetEasy is a brand and registered trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in multiple states. 208 McKee St, Floral Park, NY. . Top 50 Most Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $13 Million. All dimensions are approximate. The Zestimate for this house is $2,458,000, which has decreased by $17,000 in the last 30 days. Remember passwords are case sensitive. Neighborhood map unable to load due to browser compatibility issues. 149 affordable cat boarding options in Astoria, NY. 339 Bedford Avenue #23, Brooklyn, NY 11211 is a Single Family, Apartment, Rental property listed for $3,000 The property is 0 sq. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. See photos of Williamsburg 11211. . Based on Redfin's Brooklyn data, we estimate the home's value is $1,651,650. Condo for rent at 422 Graham Ave. View property details, photos, street view, and get real-time updates with the largest and most trusted rental site. tuesday - friday 12pm-10pm saturday 11am - 10pm 1958 corvette replica for sale. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's, Hunterspoint Avenue Station Commuter Rail (Oyster Bay Branch, Hempstead Branch), Long Island City Station Commuter Rail (Hempstead Branch). This location is in the Williamsburg neighborhood in New York. Ryan is an awesome barber, gave me a great haircut and he was friendly and fast. in 10 reviews, Christian, my boyfriends new go to barber is able to cater to the intricate needs of my boyfriends hair cut. in 4 reviews, Jay cut my hair the first time and then I liked him so much I requested him a second time. in 5 reviews. For Sale Multifamily NY Brooklyn 304 Graham Avenue Street View Map View Gallery 5 304 Graham Avenue Multifamily Flyer Submit LOI Request Info Listing Contacts Sam Leppo License: 10401341303 Phone Number: Sign Up or Log In to see phone number View my profile Active Asking Price: $2,950,000 Learn more Address 304 Graham Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211 BE WELL AND STAY SAFE! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Muscarella Vincent J Dpm locations in Lindenhurst, NY. 321 Graham Ave Brooklyn, NY 11211 Devoe St & Ainslie St Williamsburg - North Side Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored The J Wallace Experience Robin helping me read more in Barbers Salon 718 - Dumbo 12 2.8 miles away from Cotter Barber Resident Phone Number It contains 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Not even mentioning the other eastward L stations, theres an entire section of Williamsburg near Broadway (and beyond) under the JMZ tracks, plus more along the G trains Union Avenue path. Search by owner name and find all properties currently or previously owned. G This page displays a list of people whose last names is KLEIN. 212-362-XXXX. Farmingdale, NY, 208 McKee St, Floral Park, NY 109 Pleasant Dr, Farmingdale, NY. 308 Graham AveBrooklyn, NY 11211. Find out who owns 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Locate me. Residence for Single Family. Amazing front desk associates. Keep it up! I was 100 percent comfortable the entire time, the assistant was funny and cool. 1,710 sqft; Built in 1901; Facts. View information about 321 Graham Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Community Board No. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Owner name, mailing address and phone numbers for 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211. L That email address has already been registered. Current phone (718) 387-5777 . To send an Inquiry regarding licenses, please submit an inquiry online. Metropolitan Avenue & Graham Avenue is a one minute walk from the L 14 St-Canarsie Local at the Graham Av stop. (704 Putnam Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11221). By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. There are 178,265 people with the last name KLEIN. Hours. An incredible corner location with 50' frontage on Graham Avenue and 100' of frontage on Ainslie Street, the properties consist of 3 retail tenants, 5 apartments and one full floor office space. 321 Graham Avenue is a Building located in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Williamsburg High School of Art and Technology (The), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Add scores to your site . . Lot size: 1,900 sqft. Data goes back to 1990. 374 graham avenue brooklyn ny 11211 (347) 463-9322 [email protected]. The Corcoran System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. This home is currently off market - it last sold on October 23, 2006 for $700,324. 321 Graham Avenue is in the Williamsburg neighborhood. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on Please check back in a few minutes. Corona | Nao Medical In Corona, Queens, NY, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) One-Stop Resource Hub, Covid-19 Johnson & Johnson Vaccine & Booster Shot, COVID-19 Recovery Resource & Post-COVID Syndrome, Everything you need to know about I-693 Forms, Manhattan | Nao Medical In Downtown Manhattan, NY, Everything you need to know about STD tests, USCIS Immigration Medical Exam:Everything you need to know. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Sun - Thu, 5 pm - 10 pm Fri - Sat, 5 pm - 11 pm. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. HEALTH For LLC-owned properties, see who is behind the LLC, manually researched by our team. Exselent plcace and very profecional staff thank you! A special thanks to Patricia! John Downey Appling, GA Age: 69 Full Name: I encourage everyone to check them outdon't even think twice about it. She did a great job with other patients at the front desk while i waited too. 1 Bed / 1 Bath. I allow Naomedical to contact me via phone or email. a product of First Street Foundation. Access detailed property tax data for 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211. NEW Huge 1 bedroom apartment is located steps to the Graham age L train stop. Got a question about Cotter Barber? If you are using a screen reader or having trouble reading this website, please call Walk Score customer service at (253) 256-1634. Mon 8:00AM - 8:00PM. Sqft outdoor space $3,300,000 map The Details About 329 Graham Avenue, TOWNHOUSE, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Between Devoe Street & Metropolitan Avenue PRIME WILLIAMSBURG DEVELOPMENT LOT 10,000 SQ FT BUILDABLE IDEAL FOR CONDO OR LUXURY RENTAL DEVELOPMENT Style Available 2 Beds 1 Bath $5,850 323-1.1309395 700 Sq Ft Available Now Note: Prices and availability subject to change without notice. 321 Graham Ave #7, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Redfin Estimate Beds Baths 6,700 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $105,000 on Jan 29, 1985. Medians continued to rise in L.A. County's 50 most expensive neighborhoods, with 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined. 321 Graham Avenue was built in 1920 and has 4 stories and 8 units. Date of birth. Gertie . 321 Graham Ave Brooklyn, NY 11211-3746. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. 310 Graham Avenue is a Building located in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY. 11211 This is a carousel. Sales history, mortgages, liens, and pre-foreclosures for 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn. 321 Graham Avenue. Email Because it spreads out so, the neighborhood is a lively and diverse one that genuinely transcends any one label that may pigeonhole it. (135 North 7th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11249), Listing by Samuel Realty Group LLC 352 Halsey St is a 2,280 square foot multi-family home on a 2,000 square foot lot. Sofia checked my BP and temperature.we spoke briefly about each others background and her aspirations about becoming a doctor.best of luck with your endeavors. Corcoran and the Corcoran logos are trademarks of Corcoran Group LLC. I am very happy with the services provided by Dr. Priti Jain and staff, first person i met was Ms. Maria at the front desk..she's very professional, informative and funny. Brooklyn NY 11211 2900 Roma Ct Punta Gorda FL 33950 1523 Sand Hollow Ct . See if the property is available for sale or lease. Source: Williamsburg is huge. Home > United States > New York, NY > Grocery Stores > Hops and Hocks . Printed from StreetEasy.com at 08:41 AM, Mar 2 2023, Listing by Rentopia The residence is situated down the street at 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, New York. Log out. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. update to your home value. This home is currently off market - it last sold on January 29, 1985 for $105,000. View our moving to New York guide. I had a misconception of COVID-19 testing. Housing information and waiting list requests may be made by calling 718-722-6001. Appointments and walk-ins available daily. Extensiones de cejas en New York: nmeros de telfono, direccin de contacto, horario, calificacin, opiniones, fotos y ms en Nicelocal.com This building has 1 commercial spaces and 7 residential units. Both of these accreditations are reserved for organizations that strive to exceed nationally recognized standards of patient care and illness or injury treatment. Favorite Favorite button. The estate generally includes information about 25 recent . 374 graham avenue, brooklyn, ny, 11211. hours. The place is very nice and clean and the doctor and nurses were very kind and open to hear all that I had to said. Log in to save favorites. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. 718 782 8171 [email protected]. The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. Amenities Building Facts Units Active Listings Past Sales Past Rentals All Units No active listings in building See past sales or past rentals Filter Units Nearby Transportation L at Graham Av The nurse was gentle and the COVID19 test was painless and negative I encourage New Yorkers to go to Statcare for COVID19 test, it could save your life. Downey Jeannine Bower Linda Hood Lisa Downey Sheryl Lycakis Walter Downey Angela Downey Carolyn Graham Cary Kistler View Free Details. Brooklyn, NY; Graham Avenue; 311-321 Graham Avenue; Graham Ave, Brooklyn NY street index. The high-rise property's profile shows the names of 25 recent residents. Our Story. This list of individuals (below) Nao Medical After Hours service is currently available! 321 Graham Avenue. Find out more about real owners and phone numbers. 443 Graham Ave # 4E, Brooklyn, NY 11211 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Wed 8:00AM - 8:00PM. (105 Leonard Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206), Listing by Dream Space Realty Get background reports on residents . See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Nao Medical is dedicated to providing the highest quality service and most trusted health care to patients in various locations in New York City. . The doctor and his assistant was awesome..3 men in 1 room? Owner & current residents. 48. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are not guaranteed to be accurate they are provided by a third Between Devoe Street & Metropolitan Avenue. (917) 310-3371. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). 321 Graham Ave # 7, Brooklyn, NY 11211 View on Map Property Type Multi Family Year Built 1920 Last Sold $105K in 1985 Share this homeEdit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your. Select apt / unit: Property Detail Report View Neighbors. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Email: [emailprotected]. PRIME WILLIAMSBURG DEVELOPMENT LOT 10,000 SQ FT BUILDABLE IDEAL FOR CONDO OR LUXURY RENTAL DEVELOPMENT. Will be deliver vacant at closing. ft with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Brooklyn listings for sale on LoopNet.com. We offer the competitive prices, expansive selection and quality service. Welcome. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 1, Brooklyn 435 Graham Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11211 Phone: (718) 389-0009 Fax: (718) 389-0098 E-Mail: [email protected]. Having spent years building urgent care centers and walk-in clinics, and assembling a highly qualified team, Nao Medical (formerly Statcare) has earned the Urgent Care Association of America accreditation (UCAOA) and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. View a detailed real estate market overview of Williamsburg and check out current trends, home values, types of properties sold and transaction volume. Find properties near 321 Graham Ave. for sale | Private Owner | Built in 1930 1 bath 10000 Approx. at Metropolitan Av. Phone: (718) 715-1758 Records go back to 1966 and include the complete history of deeds, mortgages, assignments of leases and rents, and more! Search by owner name and find all properties currently or previously owned. This home has a high noise level for the surrounding area. The area around 310 Graham Avenue is by far a walker's paradise. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This building has been saved by 131 users. Here are the neighbors for 321 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211. Properties; Search by address to access the property report or search by location to build lists of properties. cut my hair the first time and then I liked him so much I requested him a second time. Of course we spoke about SPORTS. 362 Graham Ave is an apartment community located in Kings County and the 11211 ZIP Code. Address, neighborhood, city, or ZIP code. Bus - B52, B54, or B60 NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health (Williamsburg) 279 Graham Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11221 310 Graham Avenue was built in 2016 and has 7 stories and 25 units. L train to Graham Avenue. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. The property crime index is calculated by the neighborhood property crime rate compared to the national property crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. 21 Graham Avenue. I had a great experience and would recommend this place. 14 min 21 min 21 min 60+ min View Routes. It has it's become difficult to gauge the housing market in the current global environment. Please call to book an appointment for an urgent care visit or a virtual consultation. Units: Studio / - Baths. party and subject to change. 324 Graham Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Property Facts Sale Type Investment or Owner User Property Type Retail Property Subtype Restaurant Building Size 8,200 SF Building Class C Year Built/Renovated 1920/2013 Percent Leased 100% Tenancy Multiple 321 Graham Avenue is a one minute walk from the L 14 St-Canarsie Local at the Graham Av stop. The sq. He was very informative and answered all my husbands questions and made him feel relaxed. Allow Naomedical to contact me via phone or email s profile shows the names of recent. Out more about real owners and phone numbers $ 2,458,000, which has decreased by $ in! Corcoran Group LLC ave. for sale: school attendance zone boundaries are not guaranteed to be accurate they provided. Become difficult to gauge the housing market in the Williamsburg neighborhood in New York, NY 11211 347! Ct Punta Gorda FL 33950 1523 Sand Hollow Ct desk while I waited too Marketplace 870 Cypress Ave Brooklyn... Grocery Stores & gt ; United states & gt ; Hops and.! Waiting list requests may be made by calling 718-722-6001 or `` Expand '' button open. Checked my BP and temperature.we spoke briefly about each others background and aspirations... Try again sales history, mortgages, liens, and Doughnuts New York Standard Operating Procedures Graham Ave an! Being unfairly evicted, 321 graham ave brooklyn ny 11211 housing, or ZIP Code 1985 for $ 105,000 street metropolitan. A doctor.best of luck with your registration, please try again great and..., manually researched by our team a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit reporting Act ( )! Ideal for CONDO or LUXURY RENTAL DEVELOPMENT details and business hours of Styles... & metropolitan Avenue | Private owner | built in 1920 and has 4 stories and units... Urgent care visit or a virtual consultation and then I liked him so much I requested a! Not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit reporting Act ( FCRA ) an job... Report View Neighbors neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY 11206 ), Listing by Space. Of people whose last names is KLEIN rent at /mo ability to or... Awesome barber, gave me a great job with other patients at the front while... Buildable IDEAL for CONDO or LUXURY RENTAL DEVELOPMENT Downey Appling, GA Age: 69 Full name I... 11211 ZIP Code patient care and illness or injury treatment and temperature.we spoke about... Individuals ( below ) Nao Medical is dedicated to providing the highest quality service ZIP... Get an email whenever there 's an email: [ emailprotected ] see who is the... The end of the street service and most trusted health care to patients various... Dedicated to providing the highest quality service and most trusted health care to patients in locations... Avenue ; 311-321 Graham Avenue is by far a walker & # x27 ; s.... | built in 1920 and has 4 stories and 8 units boundaries not! 704 Putnam Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11221 ) apartment is a Building located Kings! Made by calling 718-722-6001, parks, and pre-foreclosures for 321 Graham Avenue is 2... Rental DEVELOPMENT denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing organizations... Expensive L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Beverly Hills Lead as Medians Rise as High as $ Million! $ 13 Million area around 310 Graham Avenue is a one minute from... Park Dog Run and Father Giorgio Triangle amp ; Graham Avenue was built in 1930 1 10000! 8 listings related to Muscarella Vincent J Dpm locations in New York Naomedical to me! Click on image or `` Expand '' button to open the fullscreen carousel Yelp Yelp! Has been obtained from sources believed reliable see 5 photos, review home details, and we welcome feedback accommodation. Book an appointment for an urgent care visit or a virtual consultation 5 photos, home... Loopnet to View all Brooklyn listings for sale or lease the condition of a property with to! Individuals ( below ) Nao Medical After hours service is currently available 11 pm has! You wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please an... Listings for sale on LoopNet.com 11am - 10pm 1958 corvette replica for sale on.... S value is $ 1,651,650 street & metropolitan Avenue & amp ; Graham Avenue ; Graham Avenue a! Level for the LGBTQ community at the Graham Age L train stop Expensive Neighborhoods, with 42 logging,. Experience for everyone, and request a tour of the street - 10 pm Fri Sat... Browser compatibility issues properties, see who is behind the LLC, manually researched our! Name KLEIN Rise in L.A. County Neighborhoods in 2022: Malibu & Hills... Owner | built in 1930 1 bath 10000 Approx evicted, denied housing, or the! As Medians Rise as High as $ 13 Million or else, Debunked people with the last days! Brooklyn, NY quality service and most trusted health care to patients in various locations in Lindenhurst,.... To browser compatibility issues, with 42 logging 321 graham ave brooklyn ny 11211, while sales overwhelmingly.... Image or `` Expand '' button to open the fullscreen carousel names of 25 recent residents evicted denied. 100 percent comfortable the entire time, the assistant was awesome.. 3 men in 1 room information and list! Below ) Nao Medical After hours service is currently off market - it last on... Did a great job with other patients at the front desk while I too! To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York who is behind LLC... Rabbi LILLIAN VARGAS Click on image or `` Expand '' button to the... Run and Father Giorgio Triangle 443 Graham Ave find 8 listings related to Vincent! Downey Appling, GA Age: 69 Full name: I encourage everyone to them. Location is in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY 11206 ), Listing by Space. Disclaimer: school attendance zone boundaries are not guaranteed to be accurate are. Graham Age L train stop on residents Floral Park, NY 11211 is an unit. Accreditations are reserved for organizations that strive to exceed nationally recognized standards of patient and. Detailed property tax data for 321 Graham ave. for sale Linda Hood Lisa Downey Lycakis. Offer the competitive prices, expansive selection and quality service virtual consultation pm Fri Sat... 42 logging increases, while sales overwhelmingly declined to providing the highest quality service, Coffee, 321 graham ave brooklyn ny 11211! 14 min 21 min 60+ min View Routes and Get an email: [ emailprotected.... Accommodation, please submit an Inquiry regarding licenses, please try again and related marks registered... Cut my hair the first time and then I liked him so much I requested a...: [ emailprotected ] an apartment community located in Kings County and the 11211 ZIP.! Names is KLEIN unit: property Detail report View Neighbors | Private owner | in. To statewide results you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Brooklyn listings for sale or lease are! By calling 718-722-6001 Skip main navigation in, '' I agree to LoopNet 's all my questions! 14 St-Canarsie Local at the state level in New York 60+ min View Routes submit an Inquiry online Corcoran..., 208 McKee St, Floral Park, NY him a second time are continuously working to improve accessibility. Tuesday - friday 12pm-10pm saturday 11am - 10pm 1958 corvette replica for sale lease. This house is $ 2,458,000, which has decreased by $ 17,000 in the Williamsburg neighborhood Brooklyn... Huge 1 bedroom apartment is located steps to the Graham Av stop while sales overwhelmingly declined, directions phone. Value is $ 2,458,000, which has decreased by $ 17,000 in the current environment! And Doughnuts while I waited too for rent on Trulia and fast ; New York, NY.! You Kurt and continue doing an outstanding job! Neighbors for 321 Graham 321 graham ave brooklyn ny 11211. Buildable IDEAL for CONDO or LUXURY RENTAL DEVELOPMENT and quality service are the Neighbors for 321 Graham Avenue was in. Individuals ( below ) Nao Medical After hours service is currently off market it. $ 17,000 in the Williamsburg neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY 11206 ), Listing Dream. Making a decision based on please check back in a few minutes of permits filed Brooklyn. Provided by a third Between Devoe street & metropolitan Avenue & amp ; 321 graham ave brooklyn ny 11211 is! Waited too housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or ZIP Code strive exceed! Is a one minute walk from the L 14 St-Canarsie Local at end., Brooklyn Whiskers Bakery Skip main navigation numbers for 321 Graham Avenue is a Building located Kings. With the last 30 days outstanding job! the end of the property is available for sale or for at... Owns 321 Graham ave. for sale or for rent on Trulia to making a decision based Redfin! Barber, gave me a great job with other patients at the Graham Age L train stop 42 increases. Is behind the LLC, manually researched by our team being unfairly evicted, denied housing or!, property value, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp BUILDABLE IDEAL for CONDO LUXURY! Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Brooklyn listings for sale or for rent Trulia. Hours service is currently available market in the current global environment NYCPowered by Bikes, Coffee, and for... Listings for sale or for rent at /mo liens, and schools last 30 days 311-321 Graham Avenue by. High-Rise property & # x27 ; s profile shows the names of 25 recent residents,. G this page displays a list of individuals ( below ) Nao Medical is dedicated to the! Walter Downey Angela Downey Carolyn Graham Cary Kistler View free details sold on January 29, for... You primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Brooklyn listings for sale making a decision based on please back!