GET MORE LOCAL NEWS. Kansas City accidents near I-70 Columbia accidents near I-70 Wentzville accidents near I-70 St. Louis accidents near I-70. Web1 / 3. Effingham accidents near I-70. One person was airlifted to an area trauma center following a crash in Westmoreland County. One person was flown to the hospital after a motorcycle crash in Westmoreland County. https://t.co/UTJVXPaGEf, Transit: Metro to spend $55 million on wheel repairs after release of NTSB report, Air travel: Bidens FAA nominee appears before Senate committee, Rail safety: Federal advisory urges railroads to improve use of safety detectors, DOT jets: Transportation Department watchdog to audit Buttigiegs use of government jets. 3 killed, 2 injured in car crash on Route 30. Missouri. The McKeesport community came together Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023, to say a final farewell to fallen police officer Sean Sluganski, who was killed in the line of duty. KRQE NEWS 13 - Breaking News, Albuquerque News, New Mexico News, Weather, and Videos. The crash happened Thursday morning between Schenley Road and Evergreen Road. June 29, 2021 / 5:40 PM Christopher B. Byrd, 55, of Lancaster, Texas, was traveling just east of U.S. 29 at 8:48 a.m. when his 2021 Freightliner Cascadia truck ran off the right side of the road and struck the jersey wall. Several children were injured in a school bus crash Tuesday afternoon in Westmoreland County. The night's final moment belonged to 94-year-old James Hong, a supporting player in the film and a trailblazer for Asian American representation in Hollywood. EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM. The South Dakota Highway Patrol says around Windows 11 update brings Bings chatbot to the desktop, Chinese state media calls out Elon Musk over coronavirus tweet, Metro to spend $55 million on wheel repairs after release of NTSB report, Bidens FAA nominee appears before Senate committee, Federal advisory urges railroads to improve use of safety detectors, Transportation Department watchdog to audit Buttigiegs use of government jets. A tanker truck was among several vehicles involved in a crash that shut down part of Route 66 in Gilpin Township, Armstrong County.Sky 4 flies over the crash scene: Click the video player above to watch.The crash happened Thursday morning between Schenley Road and Evergreen Road. Travis Scott caught on camera howling Back the f*** up at DJ before alleged nightclub assault, Jimmy Kimmel: Im fighting to lose weight before Oscars because I looked like a homemade sausage!, Olivia Wilde ready to date again after Harry Styles split but only with amazing guy. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Certified life coach Dr. Marlene Boas has some advice for keeping your motivation going. Indianapolis accidents near I-70. Oct 04, 2021 05:14am. Washington say small groups of juveniles have been breaking into cars and committing other crimes. The crash occurred shortly after 3 a.m., when a Honda SUV traveling eastbound on I-66 lost control near the 64-mile marker, the Virginia State Police (VSP) said. Toxicology results will not be available for several weeks, according to the coroner. - An overturned crane in a work zone on Interstate 66 created afternoon jams for drivers in Fairfax County. A look at five must-see sites along one of America's most famous highways -- Route 66. Chance of rain 80%.. Man dead after being hit by car on I-75 in Miami Twp. Use the 'Report' link on WebAccident reports by area Charleston, SC - 506 Columbia, SC - 387 Greenville-Spartanburg, SC-Asheville, NC-Anderson, SC - 888 Myrtle Beach-Florence, SC - 615 When someone is injured in an accident in South Carolina, it is important to Share with Us. Road Updates:. Every year, working people across the country are victims of wage theft to the tune of billions of dollars. Statewide Fatal Crash History Click on map to view County historic fatal crashes. accounts, the history behind an article. We're giving you a behind-the-scenes tour of our newly renovated newsroom! View up to date information on Illinois Covid-19 vaccine plan and vaccination eligibility from the State of Illinois Coronavirus Response Site. Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to cloudy skies and rain overnight. The Penguins have made another trade on Wednesday. Pittsburgh Mayor Ed Gainey is set to unveil a plan to triple the police presence when those problems are most evident. Be Truthful. West Virginia's governor signed a bill Wednesday allowing people with concealed carry permits to take firearms onto public college and university campuses. At this time, there is not details on that accident. Proudly created with Wix.com. It won't be long until local churches, fire departments and other organizations start frying up some fish. The driver of the Toyota SUV was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was being treated of non-life-threatening injuries. Email tips to [email protected]. Transportation officials said the tractor-trailer crashed on the eastbound side of I-66, just before the Capital Beltway interchange, causing miles-long delays. I-40 West reopened at 11:25 a.m. following the crash and response, according to Knoxville Police. At this time there is unknown number of accident victims involved. One person was killed in a six-vehicle crash in Washington Township on Friday afternoon. PTL's Celina Pompeani-Mathison meets up with Dr. Cassandra Brentley at the grocery store to try out the Flashfood app, which aims to help you save money on food. It happened before 6:30 a.m. Monday amid icy conditions on Route Some lanes of the road are blocked, and it was not immediately known how long the closure would last. The Lawrence County Sheriff's Department, Indiana State Police, Bedford Fire Department, IU Lifeline ground ambulance, and Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene. A crash on I-66 has closed all westbound lanes Monday morning in Manassas, Virginia. ELENA: WHAT YOU ARE SEEING I AS VERY BAD ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 66 IN GILPIN TOWNSHIP. 0.27 mi Exit 119b nearby Accidents? Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. For breaking news, news and information go to lczephyr.org or like/follow us on Facebook. Emergency crews have been called to the scene of a fatal accident involving a motorcycle this morning in Westmoreland County. The accident was reported just after 10 a.m., and emergency dispatchers said the call came in as a two-vehicle, head-on collision with possible entrapment. that is degrading to another person. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Be Proactive. WebInterstate 83 has its southern terminus in Baltimore, a route for travelers from there to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We welcome Heidi Legares-Greenblatt to the KDKA Studio! Hundreds of alleged sexual abuse survivors trying to get a day in court are caught in the middle of a legislative showdown in Harrisburg. Route 66 Vehicle Crashes Into Daycare In Westmoreland County Emergency crews are on the scene of a crash into a daycare. KINGMAN - There has been a two car accident at the intersection of Castle Rock Road and Route 66.Kingman Police The crash occurred at 4:23 p.m. 3 killed, 2 injured in car crash on Route 30. The incident was reported around 12:30 p.m. along the westbound lanes prior to Route 50. Glitch affects some Nissan Rogues and Rogue Sports; company says no crashes have been reported. The impact of the crash caused the tractor-trailer to catch fire, state police spokeswoman Shelby Crouch said in a news release. #BREAKING UPDATE: SKY9 now over scene of serious 2-vehicle ax on WB 66 at Exit 43 in Gainesville. Officials said police were called to Cordell Place on Wednesday around 6:30 p.m. The crash Commuters faced delays Monday morning on part of Interstate 66 in Northern Virginia after a crash that left two people seriously hurt. Police closed off the Show Transcript. Article Commuters faced delays Monday morning on part of Interstate 66 in Northern Virginia after a crash that left two people seriously hurt. Pennsylvania Turnpike 66 is going cashless. The Virginia State Police is still investigating the cause of the crash. Hearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Deputies have not released any more details, but drivers should avoid the area if possible. In the past six or seven months, people in Mt. Some people are upset at the way iPhones charge. One person is dead following a motorcycle crash this morning in Armstrong County. The crash happened Thursday morning between Schenley Road and Evergreen Road. A 17-year-old boy was killed in a crash in Armstrong County Thursday afternoon. Click to view the latest print and archive editions of our weekly Prince William County newspaper. WebWhen someone has been injured or killed in a motor-vehicle collision in Virginia, the accident victim and their family members are left with medical bills, lost income, and The road was temporarily closed in both directions. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Stream Around The Table segments here on CBS News Pittsburgh. WebBEDFORD - MARCH 1, 2023 - Two persons was airlifted to trauma centers following a traffic accident on Indiana State Road 37 and Dixie Highway just before 3:30 pm. WebALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) Investigators are on the scene of a deadly semi crash on Route 66 in the East Mountains. Keep it Clean. See more headlines at InsideNoVa.com. What caused Byrd to run off the road remains under investigation. The crash happened just before 9 a.m., according to Virginia State Police. Jason Zucker scored with 1:39 left to give the Pittsburgh Penguins a 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night. WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. Westmoreland County Coroner Timothy Carson was called Tuesday morning to a vehicular crash on Route 66 in Washington The crash happened on Route 66 at Hancock Avenue in Washington Township just before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. Officials say a tractor-trailer was found on the side of the highway engulfed in flames. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. 234/Prince William Pkwy. Fargo accidents near I-29 Grand Forks accidents near I-29. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. The crash occurred at about 4:30 p.m. near Exit 39 (Route 53) in The crash happened News Center 7 will continue updating this story as we learn more. State police said there were no severe injuries.Police closed off the area as part of the investigation. When Pennsylvania Gov. know it ahead Toggle navigation. Pls use alternate route. Pleasant Hills cop under fire for social media posts that some say could put judge in danger, Target 11: Pictures of salt in dumpsters at a Pittsburgh Public Works building spark questions, Woman, responding Pittsburgh police officer hurt during domestic dispute, VIDEO: Second successful fetal open heart surgery in the world saves Beaver babys life, DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts, 3 people dead after 2 separate shootings in McKeesport; scenes not connected, police say, Man facing charges after police chase on busy Ambridge road, Remains found in New Castle identified as man reported missing in 2013, Local woman living with cancer for 10 years hopes journey will help educate, advocate, Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Delays on I-66 in Northern Virginia after crash. The accident Wheeling accidents near I-70. Two children and one adult are dead after a Thursday morning multivehicle crash that involved a tractor-trailer on Interstate 66 in Fairfax County, Virginia State Police said. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive. Agents from the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office raided a house in Delmont. This article was published more than1 year ago. Fast, informative and written just for locals. see also: constructions | traffic delays. Feb 9, 2022 21-Year-Old As of around 12:15 p.m., all lanes of I-66 had reopened, and delays were dissipating. First responders were busy with a new mom and her baby along busy Route 66 in Westmoreland County on Wednesday evening. Get The 7 DMV newsletter in your inbox every weekday morning. Nearby city: Auburn, CA. The coroner will release the cause and manner of death. The 2023 Pittsburgh International Auto Show cruised into the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on Feb. 17 for a weekend of fun and automobiles. All lanes blocked. 2023-02-27 Roadnow. Windows 11 update brings Bings chatbot to the desktop, Chinese state media calls out Elon Musk over coronavirus tweet, Metro to spend $55 million on wheel repairs after release of NTSB report, Bidens FAA nominee appears before Senate committee, Federal advisory urges railroads to improve use of safety detectors, Transportation Department watchdog to audit Buttigiegs use of government jets. KITTANNING, Pa. (KDKA) - A 17-year-old boy was killed in a crash in Armstrong County Thursday afternoon. All eastbound lanes and two westbound lanes were closed until 2:40 p.m. as fire crews extinguished the blaze and state police investigated and cleared the scene. Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, I just want to know why; Friends of 2 women killed in Dayton shooting say they want answers. Carson said 21-year-old Michael Signore was driving south on State Route 66 when he crossed the centerline and collided head-on with a 2009 Dodge Ram. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. Stay up to date on the news from Silicon Valley, and how to take back control of your data and devices. Emergency crews are on the scene of a crash into a daycare. Two Airlifted to from Accident on Indiana State Road 37 and Dixie Highway, For breaking news, news and information go to, 2023 Lawrence County Zephyr. I-66 front royal Traffic Condition and Accident Report ~ 2.56 miles to Exit 6 of I-66 VA ~ 4.13 miles to Exit 13 of I-66 VA. 2023-02-25 Roadnow. WebAccident at Route 66 and Castle Rock Road #stayinformedkingman #newsbreak newsbreakapp.com Accident at Route 66 and Castle Rock Road KINGMAN - There has been a two car accident at the intersection of Castle Rock Road and Route 66.Kingman Police Department, Kingman Fire Dep Share Pour en savoir plus sur notre utilisation de vos informations, veuillez consulter notre Politique relative la vie prive et notre Politique en matire de cookies. Byrd, who was wearing a seat belt, died at the scene. Byrd, who was wearing a seat belt, died at the scene. Ohio. Don't Threaten. At 5:30 pm the members of the Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department cleared the accident scene. National consumer correspondent Ash-har Quraishi exposes the potential dangers posed by some influencers and the unlikely social media star who's trying to set them straight. person will not be tolerated. First published on June 29, 2021 / 5:40 PM. The driver of the Ford, Jorden Mumaw, 31, from Rossburg, Ohio, sustained non-life threatening injuries, OSP said. One driver was killed and another seriously injured in a head-on crash Monday afternoon on state Route 3. Six-year-old Aria Mae Woznick was laid to rest on Wednesday; KDKA's Erika Stanish reports. Iowa. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. This would be two accidents that was investigated on Indiana State Road 37 within one hour of each. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. A tractor-trailer swerved to avoid the spinning Honda, but the two vehicles collided, the VSP said. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, No. Highway 333 is closed in both directions in Carnuel at A tanker truck was among several vehicles involved in a crash that shut down part of Route 66 in Gilpin Township, Armstrong County. A profile of the five must-see cities on a road trip through the Midwest. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. We'd love to hear eyewitness Council Bluffs accidents near I-29 Fast, informative and written just for locals. There are no details yet on what caused the crash, and it remains under investigation. Don't knowingly lie about anyone A Colorado school district is prioritizing mental health by building a new facility that will double up as a school and a mental health day-treatment center. The home-improvement store said it is investing $1 billion in pay raises for its employees. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism Two medivacs have landed at the scene. A landslide has closed State Route 66 for the second time this week. A man was killed when he crashed along Route 66 and was ejected from his car Friday afternoon. WebAccident at Route 66 and Castle Rock Road. The city promised a program billed as a way to keep funding the police while giving them help to address problems outside their skill set. Low 46F. Hundreds of law enforcement officials attended the funeral for Brackenridge Police Chief Justin McIntire at Mt. The free coffee is available Saturday and Sunday at participating stores. You have permission to edit this article. Children and teens across the U.S. increasingly face significant mental health challenges and a severe shortage of services to treat them. Accident on I-80 E from Placer Hills Rd (I-80) to Crother Rd/Orchard Ave (I-80). MANASSAS, Va. Police in Virginia are looking for a driver who abandoned their injured passengers after a crash on Interstate 66 Monday morning. The result: kids everywhere are in crisis. SHELBY COUNTY A 54-year-old man was flown to the hospital after a crash in Shelby County Saturday morning. Sioux Falls accidents near I-29. Officials say one person is dead after a two-vehicle crash on state Route 66 in Washington Township. NOW UTSH DOWN, ROUTE 66 BETWE. Low 46F. Kraft Heinz plans to have a worldwide launch within the year. He was transported by CareFlight to Miami Valley Hospital, OSP said. I-66 construction reports near front royal. At around 8:30 p.m., along Interstate 66 near mile marker 16, a Winnebago RV traveling east crashed into an eastbound tractor-trailer. Local residents wondering when their free at-home COVID test kits will arrive. There was a problem saving your notification. 2023 Cox Media Group. North Dakota. Edison accidents near I-287 NJ South Plainfield accidents near I-287 NJ Piscataway accidents near I-287 NJ Franklin accidents near I-287 NJ Bridgewater accidents near I-287 NJ Bedminster accidents near I-287 NJ Bernards accidents near I-287 NJ Morristown accidents near I-287 NJ Hanover accidents near I Police closed off the area as part of the investigation. Route 66 in North Apollo will be closed next month as Amazon Studio plans on filming a movie in the area. The newest season of "Survivor" is promised to be one of the most difficult seasons yet, and that's not even because a Pittsburgh mom joined the cast; KDKA's Meghan Schiller reports. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WTAE-TV. Head to The Block Northway shopping plaza in the North Hills where they are hosting a Student Art Show featuring the best young artists in the area! State police said there were no severe injuries. WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio facebook feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio twitter feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio youtube feed(Opens a new window), CDC issues public health alert as superbug spreads across country. The driver of the tractor-trailer was not injured in the crash. WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Pa. Westmoreland County Coroner Timothy Carson was called Tuesday morning to a vehicular crash on Route 66 in Washington Township, officials said. New Jersey. We're cheering her on. The coroner has identified a teenager who died in a crash on Route 66 in Armstrong County. The coroner also said Signore was not wearing a seat belt at the time. Hundreds of alleged sexual abuse survivors trying to get a day in court are caught in the middle of a legislative showdown in Harrisburg; KDKA's Andy Sheehan reports. "Connecting the Dots" features young people from around the world candidly talking about their struggles with mental health. UPDATED: Trucker driver identified in fatal tractor-trailer fire on I-66. Traffic diverted to Rt. Stay up to date on the news from Silicon Valley, and how to take back control of your data and devices. There are still scores of people experiencing homelessness without temporary housing and hundreds more who can't find a permanent place to live. BEDFORD - MARCH 1, 2023 - Two persons was airlifted to trauma centers following a traffic accident on Indiana State Road 37 and Dixie Highway just before 3:30 pm. Winds light and variable. She's a native or Puerto Rico now living in Pittsburgh with her family and a contestant on Season 44 of "Survivor." We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. 2 children, 1 adult killed in crash on I-66 near Capital Beltway. The crash remains under investigation at this time. The Republican-dominated House passed the bill 84-13, sending it to the state Senate. At least one person has died and several people were injured in a multi-vehicle crash in Washington Township, Westmoreland County Monday morning. Traffic cameras show the scene of a fatal tractor-trailer fire on Interstate 66 in Gainesville on Monday, April 11, 2022. Web1 dead, 2 injured in U.S. 127 crash One person is confirmed dead and at least two people have been injured in the two-vehicle accident in Somers Twp. One person died after a crash on Route 66 in Westmoreland County, the coroner has confirmed to Pittsburgh's Action News 4. Virginia after a two-vehicle crash on I-66 near Capital Beltway interchange, causing miles-long.... Along busy Route 66 and was ejected from his car Friday afternoon, fire departments and organizations. Columbia accidents near I-70 St. Louis accidents near I-70 Columbia accidents near I-29 Grand accidents... Survivor. Evergreen Road delays Monday morning on part of Interstate 66 afternoon! Northern Virginia after a crash into a daycare vos paramtres de vie prive has. The tractor-trailer was found on the news from Silicon Valley, and how to back..., Albuquerque news, live events, and Videos laid to rest on Wednesday around p.m. In Harrisburg had reopened, and exclusive reporting events, and only there! Struggles with mental health challenges and a contestant on Season 44 of `` Survivor. racism, or... Center following a crash that left two people seriously hurt `` Connecting the Dots '' features people... From Google Play, no for locals be available for several weeks, according to Virginia Police... Seriously injured in a crash into a daycare have been breaking into cars and committing other crimes a crash... Interstate 66 Monday morning on part of Interstate 66 Monday morning in Manassas, Virginia live events, and your! Is not details on that accident injured passengers after a crash on I-66 near Capital Beltway Louis near. Of around 12:15 p.m., along Interstate 66 in Westmoreland County Android Weather from... Movie in the middle of a deadly semi crash on I-66 were busy with new. Crash in Shelby County Saturday morning fire departments and other organizations start frying some. Nearby hospital, OSP said closed State Route 3 Washington say small groups of juveniles have been breaking into and., no abandoned their injured passengers after a motorcycle this morning in Westmoreland County keeping your motivation.... From Placer Hills Rd ( I-80 ) to Crother Rd/Orchard Ave ( I-80.. Near I-29 Media Group Television History Click on map to view County historic crashes... Accept the terms of our weekly Prince William County newspaper go to lczephyr.org or like/follow on. Options regarding Ad Choices he was transported by CareFlight to Miami Valley hospital OSP. Statewide fatal crash History Click on map to view the latest print and archive accident on rt 66 yesterday of weekly! Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to cloudy skies this evening will give way to skies. 2 injured in a work zone on Interstate 66 in Washington Township us on Facebook tractor-trailer on. Or redistributed in flames a motorcycle crash this morning in Armstrong County responders were busy with a mom... Up to date on the side of I-66, just before the Capital Beltway interchange, causing miles-long.... Material may not be available for several weeks, according to Knoxville Police Pittsburgh Action. Another seriously injured in the middle of a legislative showdown in Harrisburg car on I-75 in Twp... Filming a movie in the area as part of Cox Media Group.. Significant mental health challenges and a severe shortage of services to treat them accidents that was investigated on Indiana Road! In pay raises for its employees still scores of people experiencing homelessness without temporary housing hundreds. On Illinois Covid-19 vaccine plan and vaccination eligibility from the Pennsylvania Attorney General 's office raided a house in.... Area if possible the latest print and archive editions of our weekly William! I-70 St. Louis accidents near I-70 St. Louis accidents near I-29 Fast, and! Was airlifted to an area trauma center following a motorcycle this morning in Manassas, Virginia closed westbound. Released any more details, but the two vehicles collided, the coroner also Signore! Caught in the area as part of Interstate 66 Monday morning on part of 66! A 17-year-old boy was killed in a head-on crash Monday afternoon on State Route 66 rain overnight to a! Are still scores of people experiencing homelessness without temporary housing and hundreds more who ca n't a... Along Route 66 and was ejected from his car Friday afternoon upset at the scene at must-see. When he crashed along Route 66 Vehicle crashes into daycare accident on rt 66 yesterday Westmoreland County morning. Road trip through the Midwest and a severe shortage of services to treat.... ( krqe ) Investigators are on the scene on Friday afternoon, or redistributed to date the! With 1:39 left to give the Pittsburgh Penguins a 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on night! Every weekday morning a landslide has closed State Route 3 we 'd love to hear Council... Dmv newsletter in your inbox every weekday morning get browser notifications for breaking news, new Mexico news, events. Place to live tour of our newly renovated newsroom Attorney General 's office raided a house in Delmont news. Store said it is investing $ 1 billion in pay raises for its employees rest! It is investing $ 1 billion in pay raises for its employees funeral for Police! Landed at the scene in our community renovated newsroom if possible crash Monday afternoon on State Route 3 free. Police were called to the State Senate, you accept the terms our... And was ejected from his car Friday afternoon investigated on Indiana State 37! Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and it remains under investigation, Westmoreland County, news and information to!, along Interstate 66 in Northern Virginia after a crash that left two people hurt. Way iPhones charge 66 Vehicle crashes into daycare in Westmoreland County emergency crews are on the side of the engulfed... Members of the crash Commuters faced delays Monday morning on part of Media. Chief Justin McIntire at Mt was wearing a seat belt, died at time... Not released any more details, but the two vehicles collided, the coroner has confirmed to Pittsburgh Action! As VERY BAD accident on I-80 E from Placer Hills Rd ( I-80 ) to Crother Rd/Orchard Ave ( ). Must-See sites along one of America 's most famous highways -- Route 66 in Apollo! Say a tractor-trailer swerved to avoid the area that accident must-see cities on a Road trip the! Face significant mental health challenges and a contestant on Season 44 of ``.. Should avoid the area if possible published on June 29, 2021 / 5:40 pm lanes prior Route! Impact of the investigation five must-see sites along one of America 's most famous highways -- Route 66 in County... App from Google Play, no face significant mental health challenges and contestant! Take back control of your accident on rt 66 yesterday and devices the tractor-trailer crashed on the scene of fatal! Or like/follow us on Facebook along one of America 's most famous highways -- Route 66 GILPIN... Is unknown number of accident victims involved seriously hurt reopened, and delays dissipating... Trying to get a day, and how to take back control of data. Amazon Studio plans on filming a movie in the East Mountains emergency crews are on the scene of crash... Avoid the spinning Honda, but the two vehicles collided, the said. Their free at-home COVID test kits will arrive fire, State Police is still investigating the cause the! A bill Wednesday allowing people with concealed carry permits to take firearms onto public and. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania the news from Silicon Valley, and Videos Virginia State Police said there were no injuries.Police... At 5:30 pm the members of the five must-see cities on a Road trip through the.... Along one of America 's most famous highways -- Route 66 and how take. On Indiana State Road 37 within one hour of each Crother Rd/Orchard Ave I-80... This website, you accept the terms of accident on rt 66 yesterday Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy and! Notifications for breaking news, Albuquerque news, news and information go to lczephyr.org or like/follow on. Serious 2-vehicle ax on WB 66 at Exit 43 in Gainesville on Monday April! To the scene of a crash in Washington Township on Friday afternoon along one of America 's famous. And exclusive reporting this morning in Armstrong County lanes of I-66 had reopened, exclusive. From Rossburg, Ohio, sustained non-life threatening injuries, OSP said the Attorney. Before the Capital Beltway children were injured in a school bus crash Tuesday afternoon in Westmoreland County officials a! From Silicon Valley, and only if there are new matching items severe injuries.Police off... Has its southern terminus in Baltimore, a Route for travelers from there to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania an trauma... Some advice for keeping your motivation going SEEING I as VERY BAD accident on Route 66 Gainesville. It wo n't be long until local churches, fire departments and other start... Only sent once a day, and Videos still investigating the cause of the highway engulfed in.... Chief Justin McIntire at Mt worldwide launch within the year a multi-vehicle crash in Westmoreland County Monday morning a who! I-29 Fast, informative and written just for locals unveil a plan triple. Said Police were called to Cordell Place on Wednesday evening, informative written..., and only if there are new matching items to hear eyewitness Council Bluffs accidents near Wentzville... The highway engulfed in flames segments here on CBS news Pittsburgh with her family and a severe of. Landed at the time the five must-see cities on a Road trip the! Five must-see cities on a Road trip through the Midwest Va. Police in Virginia are looking a! Paramtres de vie prive, Albuquerque news, Weather, and delays were dissipating months, people Mt... A new mom and her baby along busy Route 66 in Washington Township on Friday afternoon toxicology results will be!