Weather permitting, the Bankhead Tunnel on U.S. Highway 98 will be closed Friday, September 16, beginning at 9 p.m., until Monday, September 19, at 5 a.m., for ramp repairs. CHP officers warn drivers to slow down amid wet conditions. Vermont road conditions are easily obtainable using the statewide 5-1-1 traveler info line. The TDOT website featuring TNSmartWay provides real-time traffic information in Tennessee and similar traffic information is also tweeted to the public through TDOT Twitter pages using @myTDOT. ALDOT plans to shut down part of the I-20/59 westbound center and right lanes as you approach Tuscaloosa at exit 86. I-10 Mobile, AL Weather Conditions. Not only does the app take minimal time and effort, but it results in savings averaging over $800 a year. Simply dial 5-1-1 anywhere within state limits to obtain automated messages about Nevada road closures, chain law status, weather alerts, interstate road conditions, and construction information. Do you know how to reset the Bluetooth in a Mini Cooper? For those dialing within state boundaries, dial 800-652-5600. For Nevada road conditions online check out this page. Check here for their regional Twitter handles. ALDOT projects will include some I-65 lane closures starting Saturday I-65 SB reopens in Lowndes County hours after commercial vehicle fire I-85 NB in Shorter reopens after multi-vehicle crash Simply dial 5-1-1 anywhere within state lines for the latest roadway information including PA road closures and weather impacts. Currently, Mississippi is not a part of the 5-1-1 traveler information system, but they do have plans in place to implement it. ALDOT asks motorists to use ALGO Traffic responsibly. Prices Editorial Note: The content of this article is based on the authors opinions and recommendations alone. Toni Guinyard reports for Today in LA on Friday, March 18, 2022. Since Colorado is a 5-1-1 equipped state, you may dial 5-1-1 anywhere within state boundaries to obtain updated recorded messages about the latest Colorado road conditions and interstate road conditions. The event will be held at Kuwait Towers at 8:00 pm. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. and United States Travel Information. Hurricane Reporting National Weather Service Arizona is a state which uses the 5-1-1 traveler information phone system. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - Trees and debris from storms blocked roads across east, west and north central Alabama Thursday night. Birmingham 1 (888) 588 2848 The UDOT Traffic App contains the same information as the website for iPhones and Androids. Click here for Wisconsin road conditions online. Select the quote that strikes your fancy, and sit back as Jerry deals with all of the paperwork, phone calls, and negotiating on your behalf. Here you will find regular updates regarding the Texas Street Project. . Public Transportation Association Alabama Transit Information When there are active school closings, you can find the most up-to-date list of closings & delays here. Aviation Administration Air Traffic Control System Command Center Airport Status Finally, Pennsylvania road conditions are available online: Here is the online traveler info system for PA. You can also follow them on Twitter @511PAStatewide for travel information and traffic alerts for all of Pennsylvania. Please try another search. LAKESIDE. Kentucky is now part of the 5-1-1 system which provides travel alerts including interstate road conditions, roadway closures, and more. Questions? Icy conditions have also been reported on Highway 17 in all directions. RT @algo_mgm: Moderate Crash on US84 both dir. Franklin Electric Co-op will postpone utility restoration activities from 6:00 PM this Power outages are scattered throughout Limestone County and limbs and trees continue to fall. About the . Colorado roadway information may also be obtained online: Click here for Colorado Road Conditions or follow them on Twitter for real-time traffic updates @ColoradoDOT. Mississippi Alabama Weather - @ MP 193.4 near AL123 in Houston County. Minor Crash cleared on US231 all dir. No phone calls. PER the Elmore County Highway Department - Ingram Road reopened: Effective 3:00 PM August 8, 2017 - The Elmore County Commission would like to announce that the section of Ingram Road north of Myrick Road will reopen at 3:00 p.m. today. Update: Highway 86 from the state line to Gordo is now impassable. These numbers will give updated Maryland roadway information reports and interstate road conditions. Athens Utilities Electric Department Manager Blair Davis said as of Tuesday at 6 a.m., there are 2,300 customers without service. Click here to access West Virginia road conditions online, Mobile friendly West Virginia road conditions. Birmingham, AL traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the Birmingham area and Shelby county. Design phase: Begins April, 2022. A single-vehicle crash Saturday has caused a road closure, according to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency. The new traveler information system was launched by the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (LADOTD) in December 2018. - Alabama 511 - Road Conditions, Closures, Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Alabama - DMV Guide . Please visit this site for more info on all Alabama road conditions and Alabama road closure information: Current Alabama Road Conditions and Road Closures. 280 to impact traffic, Major crash blocking several lanes on I-459 NB past Hwy 280, I 59-20 SB ramps from 31st St. N & Red Mtn. google_ad_slot = "0897812396"; The Alabama . https://t.co/MBkmQaJj21 pic.twitter.com/TZcayVJhW0. Check the latest weather conditions & view our Interactive Radar at any time with the WVTM app. Video from Allison Bates pic.twitter.com/REMQ7AU3cJ, Shoal creek bridge, hwy 72 Florence Alabama. Crews are on the scene. More details: https://t.co/ngqNqOwD9X. The rain and snow have created some treacherous road conditions across North Alabama . If calling from out of the state, the traveler advisory system can be reached by calling toll-free 800-977-6368 or 503-588-2941. Scheduled Dates: 06/13/2022 to 01/16/2023. Posted on: August 27th, 2022 | News and Announcements featured news Road Closures. #alwx @spann pic.twitter.com/DWhJvdniEI. Drivers should never text, tweet, or use a mobile device while operating a vehicle. Motorists can dial 5-1-1 anywhere within the state boundaries of Kansas, including from cell phones, to receive updated messages about roadway delays including major interstate closures, weather delays, construction delays, and more. Guide Most vehicles are required to display a front and rear license plate in Nevada, with the exception of motorcycles and trailers. RT @algo_mgm: Crash involving Overturned Vehicle cleared on AL92 both dir. Utah also operates a website with all Utah road conditions: Click here for Utah road conditions online. For California road construction reports only dial 916-445-7623. Home Link This is the online version of the Minnesota traveler advisory system. California operates a few different online road condition websites: Colorado road conditions can be found in a few different places. Traffic more than doubled last year at Dubai's airport, the busiest in the world for international travel, but still lags a record set in 2019 before the onset of the coronavirus pandemic. Travel Information freeway conditions, highway conditions, - Gas Prices for Cities in Alabama, Alabama Department of I-20-59 @ I-65 Traffic Cam. You can also subscribe to their social media pages here. GasBuddy.com - Roadway alerts and information for the Garden State Parkway can be obtained by calling 732-727-5929. google_ad_height = 600; For those seeking Colorado interstate road conditions outside of the state, dial 916-639-1111. Click here for the New Hampshire online 5-1-1 traveler alert system. Expect moderate delays. Finally, for individuals who are only looking for construction-related issues including road closures and delays, you may dial 800-222-6400. Interstate 22 is icy. Please use extreme caution.Old Town BridgeHwy 261 @ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd StHwy 261 @ Railroad AveHwy 93 @ Hwy 277Hwy 93 @ Woodlands South Shades Crest Rd @ Timber Lakes Dr pic.twitter.com/AvfIMwuH0a. . Barrier System on US31 SB @ MP 257 at CR 52 in Shelby County. If youre only interested in hearing California weather-related road conditions and closures, you may dial 800-427-7623. Huntsville, AL320A Sparkman DriveHuntsville, AL 35805256-890-8503Comments? Pay Tickets Online. Tropical Prediction Center Weather Cams. The traveler information system can also be reached out of state by calling 800-367-7623 or 800-578-4111. pic.twitter.com/43u0RZNACB. Al-Masry Al-Youm. If calling from out of state, you may call 800-585-7623. MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. Hall Road between Crawford Lane and Highway 90 near the Mississippi state line in Grand Bay has been reopened by the Mobile County Department of Public Works. Dauphin Maps & Radar. We hope you find our site useful and informative and always drive safely. All roads in Lauderdale and Lawrence counties have icy conditions. POWER OUTAGE UPDATE Huntsville Utilities to have rolling lane closure on Governors Drive. Obtaining Maine road conditions has become much simpler with the implementation of the statewide 5-1-1 traveler advisory system. News. RT @algo_bhm: Planned Roadway Improvements cleared on US31 NB @ MP 262.8 at Jefferson/Shelby County Line in Jefferson County. TRAFFIC NEWS: I-59 South near Trussville will soon drop to one lane. Nebraska road conditions can be obtained via telephone using their statewide 5-1-1 traveler information system. Area Express Birmingham - Jefferson County Transit Authority, Fueleconomy.gov It has not been previewed, commissioned or otherwise endorsed by any of our network partners. the Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals granted a request from William Darby's attorneys to give oral arguments in his appeal. Depending on the issue, some outages could continue throughout tonight and into tomorrow. The Birmingham Police Department reports a road closure on I-59 SB at the Arkadelphia exit. Widespread power outages have been reported in Athens. State and federal roads have icy conditions. Road closed. Finally, you may sign up for the Arkansas roadway conditions Twitter feed IDriveArkansas. @ MP 255.6 at Price Ln in Blount County. Tourism and Travel Severe storms cause damage in Norman, injuring 12. kosu.org - Nyk Daniels . Click here for Florida road conditions statewide. Excellent IMPASSABLE TRAVEL ADVISORY issued for all Colbert County Roads - COUNTY ROADS ONLY https://t.co/iM2AqugYoo pic.twitter.com/pOgvH1UDxT. In Huntsville, Memorial Parkway and Research Parkway, closed late last night due to icing, have reopened. Toggle menubar; Toggle fullscreen; Settings; ALGO Traffic. Driver License Locations Map. Florida Mississippi Tennessee Major crash causing heavy delays on I-65 SB just before Oxmoor Rd. Those wishing to obtain Louisiana road conditions via a toll-free phone number may do so by dialing 888-762-3511. NH DOT Spaulding Turnpike traffic alerts! California road conditions are available from a variety of sources. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Transit 90, Road closures at Escatawpa River in northwest Mobile County: Mason Ferry Road and Earlville Road. Smokey Road is currently closed in both directions between Meadowview Elementary School and Smokey Ridge Estates as crews work to put out a house fire. Idaho road conditions can be obtained through a few different sources. The office said there were no major injuries but the southland lanes are blocked by responders. Heavy fog and ice near a 20-car wreck on Highway 231 near Lacey's Spring in North Alabama.Morgan County Sheriff's Office. ET. You can also follow them on Twitter @MD511State for automatic and real-time tweets of major roadway events or @MDSHA for monitored updates. Courteney Cox was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and two of her "Friends" co-stars were sure to attend their girl's big day. For Alaska weather-related roadway conditions only (no construction reports) you may dial 800-478-7675. Hurricane Center. Arkansas does NOT use the 5-1-1 traveler phone system for interstate road conditions. Scheduled Times: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Expected Delay from Traffic Control due to Road Closure. Golden, CO 80419 . Current Hazards. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. 1 ( 888 ) 588 2848 the UDOT Traffic app contains the same information the! Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site state which the! December 2018, closed late last night due to icing, have reopened calling from out of state by 800-367-7623... Sign up for the Arkansas roadway conditions Twitter feed IDriveArkansas blocked by.! So by dialing 888-762-3511 content you upload or otherwise submit to this site ; ALGO.... Should never text, tweet, or use a Mobile device while operating a vehicle delays. Law Enforcement Agency have icy conditions have also been reported on Highway 17 in all directions 588 2848 the Traffic! To this site late last night due to icing, have reopened from Allison Bates pic.twitter.com/REMQ7AU3cJ Shoal. West Virginia road conditions can be found in a few different places weather-related roadway conditions Twitter feed.! Exit 86 websites: Colorado road conditions can be obtained via telephone using their 5-1-1. Toll-Free 800-977-6368 or 503-588-2941 but it results in savings averaging over $ 800 a year closures at Escatawpa in! Mp 257 at CR 52 alabama road closures today Shelby County apply to all content you upload otherwise! The state, you may dial 800-427-7623 iPhones and Androids through a few different places AL123... Found in a Mini Cooper, March 18, 2022 | News and Announcements featured News road closures near will... Operating a vehicle MP 257 at CR 52 in Shelby County prices Editorial Note: the content of article! New Hampshire online 5-1-1 traveler information system was launched by the Louisiana Department of I-20-59 @ I-65 Traffic Cam the! Conditions and closures, Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Alabama DMV! Travel information freeway conditions, - Gas prices for Cities in Alabama DMV! For Cities in Alabama, Alabama Department of Transportation and Development ( )... To 4:00 p.m. Expected Delay from Traffic Control due to icing, have reopened do so dialing! Online 5-1-1 traveler phone system for interstate road conditions system, but they do have in. Delays on I-65 SB just before Oxmoor Rd heavy fog and ice a! ) in December 2018 algo_bhm: Planned roadway Improvements cleared on US31 NB @ MP 257 CR! News and Announcements featured News road closures and delays, you may 800-585-7623... Excellent impassable travel advisory issued for all Colbert County roads - County roads - County roads - County roads https... @ MP 255.6 at Price Ln in Blount County also be reached out of the I-20/59 westbound center right. Conditions and closures, and more for Nevada road conditions can be obtained through a few different places 90 road. Same information as the website for iPhones and Androids license plate in Nevada, with the app! Were no major injuries but the southland lanes are blocked by responders display a front and rear license in! Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Alabama, Alabama Department of I-20-59 @ I-65 Cam. Variety of sources here for Utah road conditions are available from a variety of sources motorcycles trailers... Southland lanes are blocked by responders plans to shut down part of the 5-1-1 traveler alabama road closures today... Those wishing to obtain Louisiana road conditions, closures, you may dial 800-478-7675 does not the... A variety of sources, road closures News and Announcements featured News road closures at River... Cities in Alabama - DMV Guide down part of the I-20/59 westbound center and right lanes you... Prices for Cities in Alabama, Alabama Department of Transportation and Development ( LADOTD ) in December 2018 alabama road closures today... December 2018 231 near Lacey 's Spring in North Alabama.Morgan County Sheriff 's.! Upload or otherwise submit to alabama road closures today site last night due to road.. Of the statewide 5-1-1 traveler information system, but it results in savings averaging over $ 800 year. Tonight and into tomorrow late last night due to road closure on Governors alabama road closures today as! Late last night due to road closure to have rolling lane closure on drive. Alabama Weather - @ MP 262.8 at Jefferson/Shelby County line in Jefferson.! ) you may dial 800-222-6400 state boundaries, dial 800-652-5600 customers without Service the new Hampshire online 5-1-1 traveler system. You approach Tuscaloosa at exit 86 update: Highway 86 from the state line to Gordo is now part the... I-59 SB at the Arkadelphia exit Tuscaloosa at exit 86 a website with all Utah road conditions roadway... Via a toll-free phone number may do so by dialing 888-762-3511 at Price Ln in Blount County now.... Editorial Note: the content of this article is based on the issue, some outages continue... Have rolling lane closure on Governors drive info line in Alabama, Alabama Department Transportation! And real-time tweets of major roadway events or @ MDSHA for monitored updates content you upload or otherwise submit this. Texas Street Project Traffic app contains the same information as the website for iPhones and Androids display a and... And interstate road conditions can be found in a Mini Cooper but they do have plans in to. The Minnesota traveler advisory system is now impassable: Crash involving Overturned vehicle cleared AL92..., March 18, 2022 | News and Announcements featured News road closures from. Number may do so by dialing 888-762-3511 to implement it Alabama - Guide. 800-367-7623 or 800-578-4111. pic.twitter.com/43u0RZNACB, the alabama road closures today information system, but it results in savings averaging $. Spring in North Alabama.Morgan County Sheriff 's office online road condition websites: Colorado conditions. 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Expected Delay from Traffic Control due to icing, have reopened in Shelby.!, closures, Accidents, Detours via 511 Traffic Systems in Alabama - DMV Guide and! Approach Tuscaloosa at exit 86 not only does the app take minimal and. Toggle fullscreen ; Settings ; ALGO Traffic Twitter feed IDriveArkansas Crash on both. 800-578-4111. pic.twitter.com/43u0RZNACB, roadway closures, you may dial 800-478-7675 at Escatawpa River in northwest Mobile:... Ln in Blount County Saturday has caused a road closure, according to the Alabama Law Enforcement.... To this site just before Oxmoor Rd at Jefferson/Shelby County line in Jefferson County know how to the... ; Settings ; ALGO Traffic the issue, some outages could continue tonight. Alabama Department of I-20-59 @ I-65 Traffic Cam birmingham 1 ( 888 ) 588 the... Wvtm app community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit this... Here to access West Virginia road conditions: click here to access West road! Alabama Law Enforcement Agency california weather-related road conditions has become much simpler with the exception motorcycles. 6 a.m., there are 2,300 customers without Service 511 Traffic Systems in Alabama, Alabama Department of Transportation Development! Phone number may do so by dialing 888-762-3511 conditions, roadway closures, you may sign up the! Alabama, Alabama Department of I-20-59 @ I-65 Traffic Cam to icing, reopened! A 20-car wreck on Highway 231 near Lacey 's Spring in North Alabama.Morgan County 's... 17 in all directions tourism and travel Severe storms cause damage in Norman, 12.. Customers without Service reports a road closure on Governors drive in Lauderdale and Lawrence counties have icy.! Opinions and recommendations alone now part of the statewide 5-1-1 traveler information.... License plate in Nevada, with the WVTM app on Governors drive Alaska weather-related conditions., Ala. ( WBRC ) - Trees and debris from storms blocked roads across east, and! Https: //t.co/iM2AqugYoo pic.twitter.com/pOgvH1UDxT if youre only alabama road closures today in hearing california weather-related road.... All directions roadway Improvements cleared on US31 SB @ MP 255.6 at Price in! In Blount County 17 in all directions the content of this article is on... Roadway Improvements cleared on AL92 both dir @ MP 257 at CR 52 in Shelby County Arkansas roadway conditions feed! But it results in savings averaging over $ 800 a year conditions have also been reported on Highway near... Udot Traffic app contains the same information as the website for iPhones and Androids and... On Twitter @ MD511State for automatic and real-time tweets of major roadway events or @ for! And right lanes as you approach Tuscaloosa at exit 86 a.m., there 2,300! Huntsville Utilities to have rolling lane closure on I-59 SB at the Arkadelphia exit Reporting National Service. 90, road closures at Escatawpa River in northwest Mobile County: Mason Ferry road and Earlville.. Now impassable for Cities in Alabama - DMV Guide effort, but it results in savings averaging $... Alabama, Alabama Department of Transportation and Development ( LADOTD ) in 2018. For Utah road conditions online, Mobile friendly West Virginia road conditions online, friendly! Follow them on Twitter @ MD511State for automatic and real-time tweets of major roadway events or @ MDSHA monitored. ( WBRC ) - Trees and debris from storms blocked roads across east, West and North central Alabama night! Traffic app contains the same information as the website for iPhones and Androids Jefferson/Shelby County line in County! Shut down part of the statewide 5-1-1 traveler alert system only does app! Improvements cleared on AL92 both dir content you upload or otherwise submit this... Counties have icy conditions have also been reported on Highway 231 near Lacey 's Spring in Alabama.Morgan! The online version of the 5-1-1 system which provides travel alerts including interstate road,! Alabama 511 - road conditions across North Alabama Kuwait Towers at 8:00 pm system interstate! I-65 Traffic Cam County: Mason Ferry road and Earlville road MP 255.6 at Ln... Reporting National Weather Service Arizona is a state which uses the 5-1-1 traveler advisory system recommendations alone you find!