Stand by Me; What a Wonderful World; Sweet Dreams; I will Survive Web. Sign in to Goodreads to learn more about Alexandra. Alexandra is extremely helpful and a very creative person. 270 posts. A list of profiles will appear to help you select the accurate one. 1. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Unverified Profile. Also, feel free to ask anything! Since 2008 Maria has toured the country with symphonic orchestras. We found one person named Alexandra Ilieva living in the US. Maria's music style got a twist into the dancehall / latin genres with the two songs she released in Spanish one of which got a Bulgarian language version as well. It stayed at No. by Irwin Shaw. 270 posts. Provide the site with the first and last names of the individual you want to find and select the Search button. 1 at all the national music charts and reached No. Her debut single, "Tova, koeto iskash", went straight to No. 3. : [email protected] | WebOct 12, 2021 - Collaboration with these super talented musicians to celebrate International Women's Day. WebSehen Sie sich das Profil von Aleksandra Ilieva im grten Business-Netzwerk der Welt an. Stand by Me; What a Wonderful World; Sweet Dreams; I will Survive Liked by Alexandra Ilieva. If it does not return the occupied territories by autumn, Kiev will have to negotiate with Russia, NATO worried about China's possible plan to provide "lethal support" to Russia, Russia: Our military goals in Ukraine are more important than any peace talks, An airport in Russia canceled all flights for an hour, raised fighter jets, PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO CONFIRM THE FREE REGISTRATION, "It's time for a second baby": Host Cece Todosovska is a beautiful pregnant woman, 'It's over': King Charles takes Harry and Meghan's house and gives it to controversial Prince Andrew, Welcome spring in top shape and with a perfect silhouette: Much more than a diet what you need is a liposuction diet, Intermittent fasting for 24 hours disrupts the immune system, PHOTO | Madonna said goodbye to her brother with a touching photo and message, Interview with Jelena Jovanova, actress: Anxiety did not go away, but I gained other qualities, Meghan Markle was 'surprised and disappointed' that Prince Harry 'had very little money', claims royal expert, VIDEO | Shakira on Pique's girlfriend: There is a place in hell for such women, Twitter CEO fired after oversleeping on the job, "The first wedding was a nightmare": Nicola Peltz wants to have a new wedding with Brooklyn Beckham, VIDEO INTERVIEW | Stojkovski: There are enough European funds, there is no knowledge and skills to make projects. The state of residents is New York. and has had a number of concert and gig tours across Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, UK, USA. I'm moving to Heidelberg for an MA Program in the Uni! My hope is that in so doing we can begin toblur the religious-philosophical boundary in divergent traditions and thus pave the way for a broader, diversified, and more globalised vision of the nature of philosophy, its content, and the tools and methodologies it employs - one that mirrors the increasingly globalised state of the world. After establishing her own record label "MI Productions" in 2003, Maria Ilieva worked in collaboration with Bulgarian and American musicians, songwriters and producers to record her album I Come To You, including the singles: Truly", the pilot single from Maria's upcoming album, is a vocal house duet song with the American DJ/songwriter/producer Keith Thompson, best known for his remarkable collaboration "Break 4 Love" with David Vendetta. WebTop Songs. Comments on discussion boards from them will be hidden by default. Posts. and his first single's ("It's Over") video premiere is on MAD TV on 9 February 2009. Forever Young Alexandra Ilieva. [4] A phenomenal success for the single was its reaching the top position at the number 1 Australian dance radio station ZFM's chart. WebAlexandra shares her top six alto sax solo with you. Rego Park, NY. Berlin official artist for @thomann.music studying at @udkberlin @udkberlin.musik. He holds and has broken his own Guinness Book records for highest mime performance (near Everest), and has also set and broke his own Guinness Book records for longest solo mime.[1][2]. And i read a lot. In August 2012 she was invited to represent Bulgaria at the Top of The Top Festival in Sopot, Poland, which brought together the biggest stars of 16 European countries. Which solo do you like best? "Wanna Be The Best" by KNAS and the Swedish hip-hop artist Bacardy featuring Maria Ilieva took over the clubs in Bulgaria and quickly turns into a summer hit. WebTop Songs. Web28k Followers, 917 Following, 270 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alexandra (@alexandrailieva) alexandrailieva. Radaris does not possess orhave access tosecure orprivate financial information. WebRead Alexandra Ilieva's bio and find out more about Alexandra Ilieva's songs, albums, and chart history. I received my Bachelor's degree from New York University in Philosophy and Psychology. Leo), "Malko vreme", "Stoy tam", "Minalo" (Vibeats club remix), Singles: "What Does It Take", "Born For Love" (duet with Graffa), "Off The Record" feat. Public records for Alexandra Ilieva, 33 years old. and Colleges work. As such I will continue my research in early Buddhist thought and expand my knowledge of Indian philosophy more generally in an attempt to bring these systems of thought into dialogue with Kantian philosophy. Alexandra Ilieva is currently reading. She proceeded to receive a master's degree in Insurance and a master's degree in International Relations. bookshelves: my-lybrary, currently-reading. She possesses unusual calmness and has different method of approach to every individual. Im Profil von Aleksandra Ilieva sind 5 Jobs angegeben. 134 Likes, TikTok video from Alexandra Ilieva (@ilievaalexandra): " link in bio @therealmaneskin #foryou #viral #trending #fyp #fy #foryoupage #goviral #maneskin #sax #damianodavid". Join Couchsurfing to see Alexandras full profile. You can also find their name using their business or address. You can find your neighbor's name without having to meet them. - It was absolutely magical. Public records for Alexandra Ilieva, 33 years old. And for original music, I'm waiting for my moment (laughs). 2. In 2019 she finished second in the 8th season of the Bulgairan version of Your Face Sounds Familiar. Reels. I received my Bachelor's degree from New York University in Philosophy and Psychology. "O Primeiro Grande Amor" (The first big love) is recorded in studio Guillaume Tell in Paris, and the album became four times platinum within three months of its release. Pop, Rock & Popular Music. Alexandra is extremely helpful and a very creative person. Read More , Constitutional decided: There is no more appanage for dismissed and for officials who have resigned. I'd love to meet new ppl and make new friends! Ensure the name you have is correct before conducting your searches at radaris.com. She possesses unusual calmness and has different method of approach to every individual. Radaris empowers you to look up people's places of work so long as you have their specific details. In 2007 she was invited to represent Bulgaria as the only Eastern European artist in the Stars of Europe concert commemorating the 50th anniversary of the European Union in Brussels. He has served on the Krastyo Sarafov National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts faculty since 1984. 3. Alexandra shares her top six alto sax solo with you. [1] Apart from her music career, Maria Ilieva has been dedicated to a number of important social engagements and causes, such as: 2013 2014 Official Mtel Brand Ambassador and celebrity spokesperson, 2013 Official Avon Sensuelle Brand Ambassador and celebrity spokesperson, 2009 2010 Official KitKat Senses Brand Ambassador and celebrity spokesperson, 2008 2009 Official Socit Gnrale Expressbank Brand Ambassador and celebrity spokesperson, 2006 2007 Official spokesperson for BMW, 2005 2007 Official celebrity spokesperson for Haute Couture designer NEVENA, 2003 2005 Official Pantene Pro-V Brand Ambassador and celebrity Spokesperson, O Primeiro Grande Amor a duet with Tony Carreira, 2013 singles "Wanna Be The Best", "Igraya stilno", "Uslovie #1", "Vsichko" & "Ne si gotov (Vsichko p. 2)" (2018 singles), "Vsichko - nay-dobroto ot Maria Ilieva" (2018 Greatest hits album), "Fuego" & "Contigo" / "Tvoya" (2019 & 2020 singles), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maria_Ilieva&oldid=1105839903, Your Face Sounds Familiar / 2 . A post shared by Alexandra (@alexandrailieva). The event was broadcast to nearly half a billion viewers all over the world. We are pleased to announce the appointment of Erkut. Alexandra is a gorgeuos talent and a really great professional. Maria's next project, the reggae hit "Uslovie #1" (Rule #1) took Maria's fans to a whole new experience. Official world premiere 24 March 2007, at The stars of Europe concert, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of EU, broadcast on 56 national TV stations worldwide; "Dumi" (Words) went straight to No.1 on MM TV's TOP 20 three weeks after its release. B2-20090191-18, 1997-2023[2021] 1186-054 from sending you messages, friend request or from viewing your profile. Kristina Ilieva Clubs Test Competition 16.02. 2 (2017): 131-48. WebAlexander Iliev ( Bulgarian: ) is a Bulgarian mime, physical theatre director, anthropologist and professor. We are pleased to announce the appointment of Erkut. 3. Reels. The album (also titled Moon Dream) was duly released later on in the year, having been described by a Bulgarian website as a phenomenon in BG pop music. The power ballad is often considered a peak in Maria's career so far. Alexandra Ilieva is 33 years old and was born on 07/29/1989. WebMaria Ilieva (Bulgarian: ) is a Bulgarian singer, songwriter and producer.She is recognized as one of the most successful female vocal artists of the contemporary Bulgarian music scene. "You look so natural while playing.". Maria has taken part in a vast number of social and philanthropy activities supporting regional and national causes. 95163298, 20220000120 | She has appeared in a number of Bulgarian and international films and TV series. In the last over 20 years of active solo career, she has released over 30 hit singles, two award winning studio albums, a maxi single and a greatest hits album. I got the impression that people were enjoying a good time in the paradise environment. original sound - Alexandra Ilieva. I love to travel and meet new people..but more importantly than just meeting people - really making good friends! WebPersonal Details & Biography. 2 on MTV Europes World Chart Express. No, in fact, the question is great! Aleksandra Ilieva is a young and inspiring girl who conquers the world with her saxophone. What a Wonderful World Alexandra Ilieva. Right now, Alexandra Ilieva lives in Forest Hills, NY. VIDEO | Andonovic: Is a new military hotspot being prepared in the world? Alexandra has many family members and associates who include Joseph Abbruzzese, Byungeun Yoo, Shoba Jaglal, Marina Pavlovich and Joan Rosenberg. Alexandra has many family members and associates who include Joseph Abbruzzese, Byungeun Yoo, Shoba Jaglal, Marina Pavlovich and Joan Rosenberg. 4. Error rating book. Rate this book. She has 6+ years of experience in coordination of digital sexuality education activities on HIV, SRHR, and violence prevention in EECA. Alexandra Ilieva read 64 books of her goal of 50! Video de TikTok de CorporativoCancun (@corporativocancun): #EndlessJourney #reflexion #energy. 1. Follow. Pidejte se k sti Facebook a spojte se s uivatelem Alexandra Ilieva a dalmi lidmi, kter znte. Which solo do you like best? Ilieva graduated from the Sofia High School of Mathematics. Possible relatives for Alexandra Ilieva include Ilieva Hit me baby One more Time Alexandra Ilieva. Web. Alexandra Ilieva read 60 books of her goal of 60! Other of the label's signed artists include "Imam", "Za teb", "Silna lyubov" (feat. Want to Read. - And how. Liked by Alexandra Ilieva. I'm Bulgarian (born in Sofia), grew up in NYC and now live in Berlin Germany. by Irwin Shaw. 917 following. WebBE Ben E. King Stand by Me Sax Cover Alexandra Ilieva Thomann 2020. University and Colleges work, Cambridge AHRC DTP Cohort 1 - Student Profiles, Cambridge AHRC DTP Cohort 2 - Student Profiles, Cambridge AHRC DTP Cohort 3 - Student Profiles, Cambridge AHRC DTP Cohort 4 - Student Profiles, Cambridge AHRC DTP Cohort 5 - Student Profiles, How the University Traveling throughout the world, Iliev also trained extensively in Commedia dell'arte, Chinese Opera, various forms of puppetry and other traditional theatre approaches and martial arts. WebHi and welcome :) Thank you for coming on my channel! Make sure to check out her favorite one at the end. His book, Towards a Theory of MIME, was translated into English and published by Routledge in 2014. Iliev has conducted workshops, contributed to numerous publications and documentaries, and led research and training expeditions throughout the world, related to both performance and anthropology. Thank you @alexandrailieva7005 and Anastasia McQueen. Take a look at Alexandras Year in Books. Furthermore - she is great at multitasking and can resolve any design problem. Rego Park, NY. So, as individuals, the more we contribute - whether by creating, listening or supporting, the more we will be saved. Maria starred in and performed the OST of a Bulgarian TV show Portalat (The Portal, 2021 Miramar Films / BNT). Alexandra. But I'm open, honest, pretty excited, and funny. 4. Liked by Alexandra Ilieva. 3, 2018, pp. Shes particularly passionate about entertainment communications and within this strand of work supervised the launch of a full-length movie II about HIV, LGBTQI+ youth and bullying as well as interactive Kyrgyz series School elections about stigma and discrimination of young PLHIV. Payment not verified Phone not verified Government ID not verified References 0; Friends 0; Favorites 0; Join Couchsurfing to see Alexandras full profile. Between 2005 and 2012, he was a primary workshop director, lecturer and guide for the Rhodopi International Theatre Laboratory. Beggin' - Mneskin. Nov 26, 2022 04:40AM. My Bachelor's philosophy thesis was a defence of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason against criticism from Michael N. Forster in his book "Kant and Skepticism". . WebBiography. This record label aims at producing and promoting young talented singers from Bulgaria. University of Cambridge youtu.be/qafTgd4e2TI. | Maria is a headliner at some of the most prestigious music festivals in South-East Europe, such as Apolonia, Bansko Jazz Fest, Music Jam, etc. I studied philosophy and therefore like to talk about intense metaphysical questions. Want to Read. In the last over 20 years of active solo career, she has released over 30 hit singles, two award winning studio albums, a maxi single and a greatest hits album. WebAlexander Iliev ( Bulgarian: ) is a Bulgarian mime, physical theatre director, anthropologist and professor. Lets head back to 1961 and the release of one of the most legendary songs of all times Ben E. Kings Stand by me. Possible relatives for Alexandra Ilieva include Ilieva Lazaara, Gabriela Ilieva and Simeon Iliev. WebAlexandra is a Project Associate within the Unit of ICT in Health Education at UNESCO IITE. Get the most important news, free on Viber Police fines do not scare offenders from getting behind the wheel. 28K followers. I will Survive Alexandra Ilieva. I really appreciate every single view, comment and subscribtion. Cambridge AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership - Student Profiles. Alexandra is a Project Associate within the Unit of ICT in Health Education at UNESCO IITE. They will not be notified. Aleksandra Ilieva is a young and inspiring girl who conquers the world with her saxophone. Ilieva, Alexandra S. "Review of and Response to Mark Sideritss Interpretation of Not-Self in Buddhism as Philosophy: An Introduction." Get recommendations for other artists you'll love. Please help to demonstrate the notability of the topic by citing, Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Krastyo Sarafov National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts, the Rhodopi International Theatre Laboratory, https://web.archive.org/web/20170324084115/http://www.europost.bg/article?id=10379, http://www.novinite.com/articles/51163/Bulgarian+Mime+Performs+to+Beat+Own+Guinness+Record, http://www.kingstone.com.tw/english/book_page.asp?kmcode=203c402202274&lid=search&actid=wise, http://routledge-ny.com/books/details/9780415725927/, http://www.bayareabulgaria.com/PastEvents2009.html, http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=117192, https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19960208&id=W21VAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9D4NAAAAIBAJ&pg=3582,3283720, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyhBH0JugzKffwt7KG1pqzw, http://www.morskisviat.com/index.jsp?lang=2&counter_id=24&article_id=389&SMSPay=1&FormArticles_Page=11, http://londoneer.org/2012/05/cutting-the-red-tape-on-the-bulgarian-spring-kensington-gardens.html/_igp8483, https://web.archive.org/web/20140826114338/http://www.danubebridge2.com/index.php/news/14-newscategory/197-bulgarian-film-in-tehran-festivalen, https://web.archive.org/web/20160303205915/http://www.devtiyatro.gov.tr/programlar-detay-bolum_konu-sahne-dovusu.html, http://www.montfiz.com/artfest-2014/doc-d-r-aleksandar-iliev, http://michaelchemers.blogspot.com/2011/10/fig-1.html, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alexander_Iliev&oldid=1133046551, This page was last edited on 12 January 2023, at 01:33. Ilieva's next project, Stereo Room, included remixes by Bulgarian DJs. I received my Bachelor's degree from New York University in Philosophy and Psychology. Rate this book. Ilieva, Alexandra S. "Taking Back Philosophy: A Multicultural Manifesto by Bryan W. Van Norden (review)." Iliev has conducted workshops, contributed to numerous publications and documentaries, and led research and training expeditions throughout the world, related to both performance and anthropology. Alexandra. The song is a duet with Zafayah, part of the best Eastern European reggae band Roots Rocket. Make sure to check out her favorite one at the end. Although both spheres are musically related, they are not so similar and require different types of discipline. One of Maria's most distinguished ballads cowritten by her. WebPersonal Details & Biography. Public records for Alexandra Ilieva, 33 years old. The state of residents is New York. Alexandra Ilieva is currently reading. Berlin official artist for @thomann.music studying at @udkberlin @udkberlin.musik. The Bassmonkeys remix of "Truly" topped BG Radio's weekly Top 20 chart and remained at No1 for six consecutive weeks, a precedent in the chart's history, and won the Best Duet Award at the ceremony in 2010. All data offered isderived from public sources. Get the most important news, , VIDEO | Andonovic: Is a new military hotspot being prepared in the world? 2011, Alexandra Spiridonova, American College | Sofia, FAQ: Learn more about our top result for Alexandra Ilieva. Posts. WebRead Alexandra Ilieva's bio and find out more about Alexandra Ilieva's songs, albums, and chart history. In 2014 Maria records a duet with the hip-hop artist / beatmaker in the country Krisko. View Full Profile; Overview 0 references Fluent in Bulgarian, English; learning French, German 33, Female; Thank you @alexandrailieva7005 and Anastasia McQueen. Auf LinkedIn knnen Sie sich das vollstndige Profil ansehen und mehr ber die Kontakte von Aleksandra Ilieva und Jobs bei hnlichen Unternehmen erfahren. In 2011 Maria commemorated 10 years since the beginning of her solo career with a national tour. Playback options The final concert in Sofia took place on the largest scene ever built in Bulgaria for a Bulgarian music artist and was labelled a performance of highest class. I Like", Maria's following hit single, reached the No. Her music and performances, which she shares on social networks, are a pleasure for all the senses and make our everyday life more bearable. Alexandra is a gorgeuos talent and a really great professional. We found one person named Alexandra Ilieva living in the US. 28K followers. My Bachelor's philosophy thesis was a defence of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason against criticism from Michael N. Forster in his book "Kant and Skepticism". The second artist produced by Stereo Room is B.O.Y.A.N. I was an English teacher in NYC and Berlin. - Music is care for itself. The launch of Maria Ilieva's solo career is marked by the release of her first single "Moon Dream" in the summer of 2001. Born in Sofia in 1956, Iliev first studied Computer Engineering at the Technical University of Sofia, earning a bachelor's degree, but would then go on to earn a bachelor's, master's, and doctorate from the Krastyo Sarafov National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts. Get recommendations for other artists you'll love. 270 posts. Erkut KOKUDAL n Limagrain Trkiye Genel Mdr olarak atandn duyurmaktan mutluluk duyarz. My Bachelor's philosophy thesis was a defence of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason against criticism from Michael N. Forster in his book "Kant and Skepticism". WebOct 12, 2021 - Collaboration with these super talented musicians to celebrate International Women's Day. Hello there! In 2012 at the Top of the Top festival in Poland Maria Ilieva met Tony Carreira, a multi platinum Portuguese singer-songwriter who later invited her to record a duet for his upcoming album "Essencial" orchestrated by the London Symphonic Orchestra. [3] In addition to creating his own pieces, often pulling from traditional theatre forms, Iliev has served as an actor, movement coach, and fight choreographer on productions for other directors, including Alexander Morfov. [5] It was also rotated on the most popular online Argentinean radio station SonicFM. I received my Master's degree from Heidelberg University in Germany, where I focussed on Buddhist Philosophy. The streets of Tetovo are full of "wild drivers", trucks and vans also drive without driver's license Read More , The war in Ukraine continues with unabated intensity, and the focus is still on the city of Bakhmut, where, despite the advance of Russian forces, Ukrainians are still offering tough resistance. Alongside her music career, Ilieva was a judge on the first, second and third seasons of X factor (Bulgaria) and part of the judging panel of The Masked Singer (Bulgarian TV series) season 1. Lets head back to 1961 and the release of one of the most legendary songs of all times Ben E. Kings Stand by me. It is referred to as the "music gem".[8]. WebAlexandra Ilieva Berlin, Berlin, Germany. WebBiography. Mmmm I think it's better if you were to judge for yourself. We will evaluate your report and take appropriate actions. Forever Young Alexandra Ilieva. WebAlexandra Ilieva Berlin, Berlin, Germany. In my Phd, my aim is to bring together my educational background. WebHi and welcome :) Thank you for coming on my channel! Unverified Profile. WebRead Alexandra Ilieva's bio and find out more about Alexandra Ilieva's songs, albums, and chart history. Her music and performances, which she shares on social networks, are a pleasure for all the senses and make our everyday life more bearable. WebHi and welcome :) Thank you for coming on my channel! | YaYa), Label: MI Productions / Thompsonic Recordings, Label: Musicautor, ProCinema, Stereo Room, Monte Music, TzvetanTzanov.com, Label: Krisko Beats / Stereo Room, Label: Monte Music / Stereo Room, Tracks: Lunen sun, Nishto, Alright (with TE band), Stereo Room, Igraya Stilno, Sama, I Like, Minalo, Mi Amor, Kradena Lubov (a duet with Grafa), Chuvash li me (a duet with Grafa), Neka Vali, Truly (a duet with Keith Thompson), Wanna Be The Best (with KNAS & Bacardi), Vidimo Dovolni (with Krisko), Vsichko, Bonus tracks: Neka Vali (DiMO (BG) Remix), Igraya Stilno (Remix by Dexter), Mi Amor (DJ Doncho Remix), Ne Si Gotov (Vsichko p.2) (with V:RGO & TRF), Best Female Artist - BG Radio Music Awards, Woman of the Year - Grazia Magazine Awards, Best collaboration "Taka da e" (with Atanas Kolev) 359 Hip-Hop Awards, Best song "Vidimo dovolni" (with Krisko) BG Radio Music Awards, Best song Vidimo dovolni (with Krisko) 359 Hip-Hop Awards, Best collaboration Vidimo dovolni (with Krisko) 359 Hip-Hop Awards, Most rotated song on The Voice TV channel Vidimo dovolni (with Krisko) a special award from The Voice TV, 359 Hip-Hop Awards, Most liked, commented and shared video on Vbox7 Vidimo dovolni (with Krisko) a special award from Vbox7, 359 Hip-Hop Awards, Best Lyrics (Igraya Stilno) - BG Radio Music Awards, Most Stylish Woman Grazia Magazine Awards, Most Stylish Woman Award Bravo FM Group, Best Album ("I Come To You"/M.I.Productions) MM TV Awards, Most Stylish Singer as announced by Elle Magazine, Golden Pen Award for a Special Contribution to Bulgarian Culture Classic FM Radio/MAKTA, Best Female Artist BG Radio Music Awards, Woman of the Year Grazia Magazine/Avon Awards, Best Female Artist Award BG Radio Music Awards, Best website of the year International Media Festival Albena, Best Female Artist Rhythm Magazine Awards, Best Video Award (Nishto) Rhythm Magazine Awards - BG Radio Music Awards, Best Debut Melo TV Mania, Bulgarian National Television, Best Video (Moon Dream) BG Radio Music Awards, Best Video (Moon Dream) Forte Top 100 Awards, Bulgarian National Television, Best Female Artist Forte Top 100, Bulgarian National Television, 2018 present Official Spokesperson and Goodwill Ambassador for, 2018 Goodwill ambassador for JAMBAs campaign Equality means more aiming to integrate the persons with disabilities into the society, 2018 present Official Spokesperson for the National Cause Movements campaign Do it for Bulgaria aiming at increasing the countrys birth-rate, 2012 present Official Spokesperson for Teach For Bulgaria foundation facilitating equal access to education for every Bulgarian child, 2009 present Member of the Managing Board of the Bulgarian Organization for collective management of neighbouring music rights PROPHON, 2008 present Spokesperson for ICanToo foundation's campaign to help us raising funds for the needs of children with disabilities, 2007 Ambassador of the European Year of Equal Opportunities for All, 2006 2007 Official Spokesperson for Face to Face Foundation's Campaign Against Human Trafficking and Forced Prostitution, 2006 Official Spokesperson for Standard daily newspaper Fund-raiser Initiative for Talented Children, 2005 present Official Spokesperson for the, This page was last edited on 22 August 2022, at 01:56.