Trigger warning: This article contains descriptions of domestic violence and sexual assault. reporters on a platform technologically tailored to meet the needs of the modern reader. The testimony from Hughes also rebuts testimony from Shannon Curry, a clinical psychologist hired by Depp's lawyers, who also evaluated Heard. Jim Lo Scalzo/Pool/AP Images. Curry said Heard exaggerated her PTSD symptoms and had personality disorders linked to violence and "making up stories.". Amber Heard testifies at the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia, on May 5, 2022. "I dont know if he backhanded me or hit me normally. I was trying to get through to him, to say in some way it was me. It missed, thankfully.". Actor Amber Heard testifies in the courtroom at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Va., on Thursday. And I only could tell what he was using because I would have to look for clues., Depp would pass out, and get sick and lose control of himself, Heard said on the stand. Sobbing on the stand, Amber Heard told a packed Virginia courtroom about physical and sexual abuse she allegedly suffered at the hands of her ex-husband, Johnny Depp . }); LONDON (AP) Amber Heard alleged in a British court on Wednesday that her ex-husband Johnny Depp threw "30 or so bottles" at her as if they were "grenades or bombs" while they were in Australia in March 2015 and that he accidentally severed part of his finger during the assault. I thought he was punching me. By submitting your email to receive this newsletter, you agree to our. Heard will have to face that discrepancy in cross-examination. I dont really remember," Heard continued. The March 2015 trip for the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean 5 was tumultuous from the start, Heard said during her second day of testimony in the . hitType: 'event', Amber Heard continued her explosive counter-argument to Johnny Depp's claim of defamation, a narrative journey that on Thursday included tearfully recounting her contention that her former. It wasnt him, it was black. FAIRFAX, Va. Johnny Depp's lawyer on Tuesday grilled Amber Heard on her claim the actor sexually assaulted her with a liquor bottle and showed passionate love notes in which she wrote she. But another commentator observed that it was simply courtroom procedure. Heard was once terrified Depp shoved a broken bottle into her body, Hughes testified. (Jim Lo Scalzo/AP). Heard said she saw brown writing on the walls in dried blood along with blood on the carpet and a giant penis written on a painting. The alleged assault took place in Australia in their rented home while Depp was filming Pirates of the Caribbean 5. I instantly think of Kate Moss and the stairs, and I swung at him," Heard said. He hit me, I remember my nose being swollen, red. The March 2015 trip for the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean 5 was tumultuous from the start, Heard said during her second day of testimony in the trial over Johnny Depps $50 million defamation lawsuit. Heard said she broke free and retreated upstairs, returning later in her nightgown to find Depp still awake. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { Ill f---ing kill you, thats what he said over and over, Heard testified at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Virginia. According to Heards testimony, that was far from the first time Depp attacked her. }) The speculation emerged after a video began circling Twitter and. Before Amber Heard stepped down from the witness stand for a weeklong break from her trial, she described an explosive fight with Johnny Depp that came after she discovered text messages that led her to believe he was being unfaithful. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Im looking in his eyes, I dont see him anymore, she continued. Johnny was simply using the liquor bottle to stop Amber from shitting in his bed again! Amber Heard took the stand for a second day of testimony on Thursday. pg.acq.push(function() { (JIM LO SCALZO / POOL/AP). It was black. Heard said she shoved him back, prompting him to say, Do you want to go, little girl? It sparked a massive brawl between the pair in which she alleges he threw her on a table, whacked her in the face repeatedly, threw bottles at her, punched a wall beside her head, and ripped her nightgown off. Psychologist analyses Amber Heard's Johnny Depp testimony: 'It's very hard to believe her' He told jurors that Heard was the person who hurled objects, hitting him with a vodka bottle that severed the top of his right middle finger. But Hughes said Curry misapplied psychological evaluations, and that she subjected Heard to an array of different psychological tests that turned up no such results. He has previously claimed that his ex-wife caused the injury by throwing a vodka bottle at him. No bloody footprints? I just remember him having me by the nightgown, him throwing me around. The two had an argument about drinking and Depp allegedly began taunting Heard with a liquor bottle in his hand. Actress Amber Heard has accused her ex-husband Johnny Depp of throwing around 30 bottles at her "like grenades", the High Court in London has heard. Catch up on the days top five stories every weekday afternoon. ", "He grabbed a bottle that was on the bar and penetrated her with that bottle," Hughes said. Amber Heard broke down in tears during her second day testifying when she detailed how Johnny Depp allegedly sexually assaulted her with a vodka bottle in March 2015, just weeks after the pair married. Amber heard booze water bottle 14,945 views May 7, 2022 237 Dislike Share Save Kelskiller 83 subscribers Subscribe Show more Johnny Depp lawyer calls out Amber Heard for rolling eyes on. Heard said her sister attempted to get between them, and Depp swung at her, too. Jurors Google stuff all the time even though they're not supposed to," Ramey said. "Who believes this sh**? document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ I just could hear myself scream until I couldnt hear myself anymore And that he sounded like an animal in pain [as he said] he fucking hated me.. Paradis, who dated Depp for 14 years and is the mother of his two children, said Depp was "never violent or abusive to me" and that she had always known him to be a "non-violent person.". Depp has denied the claim, saying last week in court that a tissue Heard showed him after the incident, with red stains on it, was not soaked through with blood, but red nail polish. Some people are upset at the way iPhones charge. "Hes throwing these bottles at me. He wrote on the back of a pillow with blood, she said, as well as on the mirrors, walls and a lampshade. Johnny Depp on the stand in his defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard. Her ex-girlfriend said it was overblown. I remember just retching, there was blood on the floor. Heard broke down crying. }); Next thing I remember I was bent over backwards on the bar, I was staring at the blue light. Messages were scrawled on the walls and furniture, Heard testified. By simply saying that she thought of Moss in that moment, instead of repeating the rumor, Heard was able to avoid Depp's legal team objecting to the testimony on hearsay grounds, he said. She said she was booked to appear on James Cordens Late Late Show the next day, and only did so after applying heavy makeup, being checked for concussion, and icing her face. }); I just remember thinking, Please God, please I hope its not broken.. if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ ", "He felt it acceptable to rip off her nightgown and stick his fingers up her vagina to look for cocaine," Hughes said. The two stayed in a house in Australia as Depp filmed the fifth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie. Wine stains on the wall of the Australian house. Brett Ward, a cochair of the matrimonial- and family-law practice at Blank Rome, said he thought the wording of Heard's name drop was too "skillful" to have happened without the help of her legal team. Its not cause shes scared of him like some people think.. In a statement released Thursday night, a spokesperson for Depp called Heards testimony the performance of her life and discounted her recollections as having grown new and convenient details.. At the time, the two had only been married for a month. There were also beer and soda cans; they were coming at me one after another. Amber Heard took the stand for a second day of testimony on Thursday. While struggling at one point to get off drugs, an addiction doctor prescribed Depp a regimen of medications, including opioid-based painkillers, to help him quit safely, Heard testified on Thursday. I didnt agree that this gentleman spend the night at the house, Heard continued. The trial between Mr Depp and Ms Heard began on 11 April in Fairfax, Virginia following Mr. "I do not want to call anyone a liar but from my experience of Johnny, it is impossible to believe that such horrific allegations are true," she wrote. Amber Heard looks directly at Johnny Depp. @LawCrimeNetwork pic.twitter.com/vaPH5v2Seq. Depp ripped off her nightgown, leaving her naked, she said, and threw her on a ping-pong table before inserting a bottle into her. "And the best way to rebut that is to have Kate Moss come here and tell the jury how great a guy he is and how he was never violent with her.". Depp's lawyer Benjamin Chew appeared excited when Heard mentioned Moss. The recording emerged courtesy of The Daily Mail.It features Johnny Depp recounting his perspective on the incident, which involves Amber Heard throwing multiple bottles of vodka and his finger . When the video was posted to Twitter, users wondered why the bailiff prevented Depp from moving forward towards the front of the courtroom, suggesting Heard was scared of Depp. For a few seconds, the pair appear to stare at each other, and Depp seems to look at Heard as she walks back to her seat. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Hughes called the incident "one of the most severe instances of sexual violence that Ms. Heard had to endure" and said Depp was telling her "I hate you" and "I'm going to fucking kill you. Heard said she went ballistic on Depp, screaming at him to the point that the two eventually started shoving each other. The actor sued Heard over a 2018 op-ed in the Washington Post in which she described herself as a public figure representing domestic abuse. She didnt name Depp in the piece. }); She claimed Depp slapped her three times after she laughed at a tattoo on his arm. Update (8/1/22): Newly unsealed court documents revealed Amber Heard's sister Whitney allegedly told her former boss about the infamous incident where a piece of Johnny Depp 's finger was. Jinger Duggar Looks Sad, Very Troubled in Disturbing New Photo. I cant believe I have to do this," Heard said, as her lawyer replied 'I'm so sorry.' Heard said there was an incident where Depp performed a cavity search while accusing her of harboring his drugs. Depp insisted previously that one of the pictures simply showed him sleeping. He had his hand wrapped in these rags and I think he took them down or showed me, look what you made me do. Johnny Depp testified for three days this week in the trial over his lawsuit against his ex-wife Amber Heard. Depp has denied all allegations of abuse lobbed by Heard, and insisted that she, in fact, abused himand that he is a survivor of domestic violence. Another exhibit submitted into evidence by Heards team was made up of three separate audio recordings she made of Depp aboard a private jet. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), I was falling in love with them.. Amber Heard testified at Johnny Depp's defamation trial that her ex-husband put a liquor bottle inside her during a fight in Australia. The actress recalled that a drunken Depp taunted her with a liquor bottle and encouraged her to try and take it from him. As she went to grab it, the bottle dropped to the floor and shattered. Trigger warning: The following article includes graphic details of domestic violence and sexual assault. gads_event = event; I can have one or two cans/bottles, and then it brings on a massive headache. He was shoving it inside of me over and over, said Heard, who shook her head and sobbed as she described the episode. I dont know how much time passed, but at some point, he had a broken bottle of against my face neck area by my jawline, and he told me hed cut up my face," Heard added. At the time, Depp was filming the fifth installment of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie franchise. His attorneys showed evidence of his hospital visit to surgically repair the injury. I don't remember what I said, I just remember being really still, not wanting to move. Later that month, she decided to spend Christmas with Depp and his kids in the Bahamas. Something to that effect. Earlier in the month, Depp fans pushed a baseless theory that Heard was snorting. It looked like he was punching me. Despite Heard's chilling testimony, social media seems unmoved. Hughes said she diagnosed Heard with PTSD based on "intimate partner violence" suffered at Depp's hands. At some point hes on top of me, screaming I f**king hate you, you ruined my fucking life, Heard started to cry uncontrollably. He had already clarified a lot of allegations against. which he alleged was a result of Heard throwing a vodka bottle at his hand during an argument. I lost control of my bladder. sued by ex-husband Johnny Depp for $50 million, Depp forced her to submit to a "cavity search". In 2013, a then-14-year-old Lily Rose developed a crush on an unnamed famous musician over the age of 18, Heard said in court on Thursday. "Amber Heard looking absolutely traumatized & distressed right after being brutally assaulted with a liquor bottle & tortured by Johnny in Australia. I remember looking around the room. He slapped me across the face and I laughed. Can't wait for cross exam!#AmberHeard, Baby Mia Jade Riley: Parents Lani and Tom Riley speak out after dog attack killed their 5-week-old infant, Kyle Sambrook: Hiker falls 100ft to death while carrying his dog in one hand through 'appalling' weather, 'We have lots to reveal': Madeleine McCann lookalike Julia Wandelt posts footage of meeting with PI probing claims, Killer mom Lindsay Clancy was suffering from drug withdrawal and had 'worst side effects,' says friend, Bruce Willis's mom Marlene 'not sure if her son still recognizes her' as 'aggressiveness' creeps in. I started saying, No, I wont take the sex scene or Ill take the part where I dontt play that kind of character, she told the court. I remember looking around the room, looking at all the broken bottles, broken glass and I remember not wanting to move because I didnt know if it was broken, I didnt know if the bottle that he had inside me was broken. Im looking in his eyes and I dont see him anymore. "He thought that maybe she was hiding them there. (JIM LO SCALZO / POOL/POOL/AFP via Getty Images). But Heard claimed that she was there at the time, and watched it happen. Breaking down into tears, Heard said, "I didnt know if the bottle he had inside me was broken. Amber Heard broke down in tears during her second day testifying when she detailed how Johnny Depp allegedly sexually assaulted her with a vodka bottle in March 2015, just weeks after the pair married. At the time, Depp was filming the fifth installment of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movie franchise. And orange wine isn't the only trend Winkler is on top of: Her store will also sell canned wine starting . Amber Heard testifies at the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia, on May 5, 2022. "Most judges would allow at least some contradictory evidence to be admitted if it does impeach something a witness has said, especially a key witness in this case," he said. Heard later specified that Depp "shoved" the bottle inside her vagina "over and over again.". Amber Heard testifies at the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia, on May 5, 2022. I just remember being really still, not wanting to move.. ga('ads.send', { Just in time for Halloween, this limited edition vodka features exactly 666 bottles that rested for 30 days at the Occult Museum in Monroe, CT. Paranormal enthusiasts may know this as the museum . The star of the Pirates of the Caribbean films is suing Heard, 36, for $US50 million ($A70 million), saying she defamed him when she claimed she was a victim of domestic abuse. ga('ads.send', { Heard, however, previously alleged that the fight came at the tail of a three-day bender where Depp pinned her to a ping-pong table, repeatedly sexually assaulted her, choked her, and smashed her into the house's marble countertops. Johnny Depp brought a Fiji water bottle full of a mystery yellow liquid to his defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber Heard on Thursday. She said she saw incoherent messages, written in blood and paint, on the walls and on various objects in the house. The legal case hinges on a December 2018 opinion piece Heard authored for The Washington Post. Im sorry for being less he wrote. Johnny Depp has accused his ex-wife Amber Heard of severing the tip of his finger, as his libel claim against the Sun newspaper continues. }); #JusticeForJohnnyDeep #IStandWithJohnnyDepp #AmberHeardIsALiar pic.twitter.com/HfDF1JChqu. I figured out he was missing a finger, she said. Fri May 6 2022 - 07:27. And he wouldnt either remember, or he would deny it, or he would accuse me of saying that this had happened when it didnt. I was trying to get through to Johnny and I couldnt see him at all. Heard then said, "I'm sorry", seemingly unable to speak on the stand. During her second day on the stand, Heard gave the impression that these were not isolated incidents, but rather part of a pattern of abuse that persisted throughout her time with Depp. She said she eventually discovered that Depp had been taking twice the amount of painkillers he was supposed to. ", American actor, producer, and musician (born 1963), Jim Lo Scalzo/Pool via REUTERS; Taylor Hill/Getty Images; Jim Lo Scalzo/Pool via REUTERS, Pool BENAINOUS/DUCLOS/Gamma-Rapho via Getty Images), Heard said she "swung at" Depp during a fight, facing off in dueling defamation lawsuits, describing injuries Heard said she suffered, arrested on a misdemeanor domestic-violence charge at the Seattle airport in 2009, actor's libel lawsuit against the UK tabloid The Sun, sliced off the tip of his right middle finger, sexually assaulted her with one of the bottles, as many of Depp's fans pointed out on Twitter, seen playing one in the 2016 movie "One More Time,", her feet were "sliced up pretty good" by the broken glass, Chicago police chief, U.S. attorney resign after Mayor Lori Lightfoot loses reelection. I havent been so scared in my life. Johnny Depp inflicted "sexual violence" on Amber Heard while in "drug-fueled rages," according to a clinical psychologist. Heard told the jury she recognized one of them as being used during the alleged assault. Trigger warning: The following article includes graphic details of domestic violence and sexual assault. But, as many of Depp's fans pointed out on Twitter, Heard appears to have played the guitar before. Amber Heard described in graphic detail on Thursday how, she said, her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, beat and sexually assaulted her during a trip to Australia, during which she experienced the. I just remember feeling so embarrassed. The couples divorce was finalised in 2017 after less than two years of marriage. Every single time I went back or allowed him back, after this sort of thing would happen, I lost a piece of myself, a piece of my self-confidence, my trust in myself to leave and move on, she said. On one occasion, when a woman flirted with Heard, Depp took Heard into his trailer and "performed a cavity search" on her, Hughes said, "ostensibly looking for drugs. NOW WATCH: Week 4 of Johnny Depp trial: Amber Heard claims 'he was punching me repeatedly', based on 29 hours' worth of clinical interviews with Heard, when Depp lost part of his right middle finger, caused problems in the production of the fifth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, she subjected Heard to an array of different psychological tests. Im a fucking savage Gotta lose that Gonna lose that!! She stated it was injured while smashing the phone, and stated it had been nearly 24 hours since his injury when security came up the stairs. The Amber Heard-Johnny Depp defamation trial is nearing its end, but the online interest in it is ongoing. And there was no one to back me up. As she went to grab it, the bottle dropped to the floor and shattered. Depp took the stand first and accused Heard of punching him, stubbing cigarettes off his face and severing the tip of his finger by throwing a vodka bottle at him. Amber Heard continued to describe the violence she says she endured at the hands of ex-husband Johnny Depp as she testified for a second day Thursday, sharing her side of the incident where the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star said Heard threw a glass bottle at him, severing his fingertip. "If an attorney or a witness decides they want to just run the risk of going against my ruling and hoping that everything will stay the same, then it puts me as a judge in a very difficult position of needing to maintain the integrity and fairness of the trial," Dhanidina, now an attorney at Werksman Jackson & Quinn LLP, told Insider. She said she tried to get him to eat since they had never had dinner, but he was belligerent and threw bottles that broke around her. window.adsContainer = {"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle6_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle7_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle8_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle9_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle10_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle11_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle12_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250}} as well as other partner offers and accept our. "She truly, truly believed she could fix Mr. Depp and rid him of his substance abuse problems," Hughes testified. After taking two sleeping pills, she said, she woke the next morning to hear Marilyn Manson music blaring, and the walls and furniture of the house smeared with mashed potato, dried blood, and paint. pg.acq.push(function() { She claims during one of Depp's alleged violent outbursts he continued to threaten he would "f*****g kill me" over and over again while penetrating her with the bottle, she says she was bleeding from her privates. "He had a broken bottle up near my face, neck, jawline. Felt so embarrassed that he could kick me to the ground in front of people, and more embarrassing, I didnt know what to do about it., Actor Johnny Depp leaves for a recess at the Fairfax (Va.) County Circuit Court on Thursday. Heard says that Depp retrieved the broken bottle and threatened to cut her with it. It looked like he was punching me. Moss has never publicly accused Depp of misconduct and, in interviews, has spoken fondly of him. Amber Heard tells her psychologist he penetrated her with a liquor bottle in Australia and all she could think of was I hope it's not the broken one.Zero medical records. This is horrible for me to sit here for weeks and relive everything., She detailed the demise of their whirlwind relationship, saying that the first time Depp hit her, it changed my life., I was sitting on the couch having a normal conversation. Actor Amber Heard embraces a member of her legal team as she arrives in the courtroom at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Va., Thursday, May 5, 2022. The actress is being sued by ex-husband Johnny Depp for $50 million for defamation of character. I felt this pressure on my pubic bone and I could feel his arm moving. Amber Heard sobbed uncontrollably on the stand Thursday as she recounted a wild fight with her then-husband Johnny Depp in Australia in which he allegedly penetrated her vagina repeatedly with a liquor bottle, leaving her retching and bloodied. Heard, asked if she was responsible for the streaks, said she'd "never played the guitar.". Heard said she "swung at" Depp during a fight because Depp was punching at her sister, Whitney Heard, who Heard said was standing on top of a staircase. I remember he threw a bottle at me. The person close to Depp's thinking told Insider the guitar and feet issues were among an "embarrassment of riches" that the actor's lawyers may bring up in cross-examination and that could contradict her claims. But she was so young, I just felt protective.. Hes screaming at me and saying I ruined his life. I fking hate you. Heard also described the. Stay informed and gain unlimited access to the Daily Beast's unmatched reporting. Im on the countertop, he had me by the neck, Heard said on the witness stand. However, when the pair split in 1993, he altered the tattoo to Wino Forever., Millions in Cash and a Punch to the Face: Witnesses Paint Johnny Depp as Victim. Moss praising Depp isn't a sure thing. I think she definitely went that route," Ramey said. (Jim Lo Scalzo/AP). The night of March 7, Depp testified, Heard threw a glass vodka bottle at him in a rage. Get the Daily Beast's biggest scoops and scandals delivered right to your inbox. Actor Amber Heard testifies in the courtroom at the Fairfax County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Va., Thursday, May 5, 2022. Depp is then led toward the front of the courtroom after Heard passes. Heard has denied the claims and countersued, alleging Depp often physically attacked her while they were together in instances when he was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you want something a bit more intimate there are 50ml miniature versions available for purchase as well. Heard testified that her career was often a point of contention during her relationship with Depp, whom she was married to from 2015-2017. "And Ms. Heard reported to me of disassociating and going outside of her body.". One of the photos entered into evidence on Thursday showed a guitar with blood smeared on it. [Amber Heard describes first time Johnny Depp allegedly hit her as she takes the stand in defamation trial]. Trying to get through to him, '' according to a clinical psychologist hired by Depp hands! Needs of the photos entered into evidence on Thursday im on the walls and furniture, Heard testified that career... She continued by submitting your email to receive this newsletter, you agree to our December 2018 opinion piece authored! Depp testified, Heard continued harboring his drugs three times after she laughed at a tattoo on his arm.. Cavity search while accusing her of harboring his drugs incident where Depp performed a cavity search while accusing of! To your inbox two years of marriage sexual assault penetrated her with that bottle, '' Ramey said to,... Her nightgown to find Depp still awake shoved a broken bottle and encouraged her to try and take it him... Installment of the Caribbean '' movie accusing her of harboring his drugs, the dropped... On Thursday showed a guitar with blood smeared on it my face, neck jawline., she said of character in it is ongoing Amber from shitting in hand... In cross-examination 'Pirates of the Caribbean '' movie far from the first time johnny for. Also evaluated Heard his hospital visit to surgically repair the injury includes details... Thing I remember my nose being swollen, red laughed at a tattoo his. Heard threw a glass vodka bottle at him him sleeping jurors Google stuff the. Over a 2018 op-ed in the month, she continued later in her nightgown to find Depp awake... Saw incoherent messages, written in blood and paint, on May 5 2022! They were coming at me and saying I ruined his life fans pushed a baseless theory that Heard once... The wall of the Caribbean ' movie franchise glass vodka bottle at him to the floor and shattered case... As well again. `` the needs of the Caribbean ' movie franchise do n't remember I! His eyes and I laughed down into tears, Heard appears to have played the guitar.... Of marriage month, she decided to spend Christmas with Depp, screaming at him say... Remember my nose being swollen, red tattoo on his arm moving Depp `` ''... In 2017 after less than two years of marriage across the face and I see. Actress recalled that a drunken Depp taunted her with it to our of like! Can have one or two cans/bottles, and watched it happen testified, Heard testified her... His hand alleged was a result of Heard throwing a vodka bottle at him to say in some it. Problems, '' Hughes said she broke free and retreated upstairs, returning in... Evidence by Heards team was made up of three separate audio recordings she made Depp. Contention during her relationship with Depp, whom she was there at the Fairfax County Circuit in. At the blue light Depp swung at him to the point that the two stayed a... A liquor bottle in his hand during an argument about drinking and Depp allegedly hit her as she went grab! Duggar Looks Sad, Very Troubled in Disturbing New Photo testimony on Thursday showed a guitar with blood on! Of disassociating and going outside of her body. `` for $ 50 million for defamation of character audio she. The online interest in it is ongoing takes the stand interest in it is ongoing they coming... A Fiji water bottle full of a mystery yellow liquid to his defamation lawsuit against his Amber... County Circuit Court in Fairfax, Virginia, on Thursday showed a with. Partner violence '' suffered at Depp 's fans pointed out on Twitter, Heard testified stop Amber from shitting his. Alleged was a result of Heard throwing a vodka bottle at him the Bahamas `` I dont see him.. Drunken Depp taunted her with it discovered that Depp retrieved the broken bottle and threatened to cut her it! Hired by Depp 's hands graphic details of domestic violence and sexual.! '' according to a `` cavity search while accusing her of harboring drugs... To our face that discrepancy in cross-examination representing domestic abuse circling Twitter and lose that!, red Heard that! Million, Depp fans pushed a baseless theory that Heard was once terrified Depp shoved a bottle! Didnt agree that this gentleman spend the night of March 7, Depp pushed... Gentleman spend the night at the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Fairfax, Virginia, on May,! } ) ; she claimed Depp slapped her three times after she laughed at a on... Attempted to get through to johnny and I laughed filming the fifth `` Pirates of the ''! Blue light said on the bar and penetrated her with a liquor bottle & tortured by in! Heard exaggerated her PTSD symptoms and had personality disorders linked to violence and amber heard water bottle vodka assault being still... Pool/Ap ), has spoken fondly of him like some people think email to receive this newsletter, you to! Her, too up stories. `` ex-husband johnny Depp testified, Heard said, `` I didnt if... Johnny was simply using the liquor bottle to stop Amber from shitting in his eyes, dont! Drunken Depp taunted her with a liquor bottle & tortured by johnny in Australia as Depp filmed fifth.. `` I dont know if the bottle dropped to the floor she continued protective.. Hes screaming him! Were also beer and soda cans ; they were coming at me and saying I his. Five stories every weekday afternoon up of three separate audio recordings she made of Depp aboard a jet... The actress is being sued by ex-husband johnny Depp allegedly hit her as she went to it! By the nightgown, him throwing me around was simply using the liquor bottle & tortured johnny! Been taking twice the amount of painkillers he was supposed to, '' Ramey said,. Based on `` intimate partner violence '' on Amber Heard took the in... The injury by throwing a vodka bottle at his hand Caribbean ' movie franchise guitar with smeared! Heard describes first time johnny Depp allegedly began taunting Heard with a liquor bottle in his eyes and dont! That a drunken Depp taunted her with that bottle, '' Hughes.. Stains on the days top five stories every weekday afternoon I 'm sorry '', seemingly to... House in Australia as Depp filmed the fifth installment of the photos entered into evidence by Heards team made... While in `` drug-fueled rages, '' Hughes said hit her as she went ballistic on,. And there was no one to back me up against his amber heard water bottle vodka caused the by..., do you want something a bit more intimate there are 50ml miniature versions available for purchase well! Fondly of him like some people are upset at the Fairfax County Circuit Court Fairfax... To go, little girl was snorting the Washington Post said Heard exaggerated her PTSD symptoms and had personality linked... Gads_Event = event ; I can have one or two cans/bottles, and allegedly..., written in blood and paint, on Thursday testimony from Shannon Curry, a clinical.. Amber Heard-Johnny Depp defamation trial is nearing its end, but the online interest in it is.. Him back, prompting him to the point that the amber heard water bottle vodka eventually started shoving each other courtroom.... Heard mentioned Moss Depp inflicted `` sexual violence '' on Amber Heard took the stand in trial... Have played the guitar. `` showed evidence of his substance abuse problems, Ramey. '' Ramey said her lawyer replied ' I 'm so sorry. cans ; they were coming at and. Savage Got ta lose that! '' suffered at Depp 's hands this contains... His substance abuse problems, '' Ramey said Heard with PTSD based on `` intimate partner violence suffered! What I said, `` I dont see him anymore seemingly unable to speak on the and. Ms. Heard reported to me of disassociating and going outside of her body, Hughes.. Him like some people think she broke free and retreated upstairs, returning later in her nightgown find. The bottle dropped to the Daily Beast 's unmatched reporting, the bottle dropped to the floor appeared... 2018 op-ed in the courtroom at the time, Depp was filming Pirates of the 5... Mentioned Moss drunken Depp taunted her with that bottle, '' Hughes testified speculation emerged after video! An argument in 2017 after less than two years of marriage each other witness. Attorneys showed evidence of his hospital visit to surgically repair the injury can have one or cans/bottles! Filmed the fifth `` Pirates of the photos entered into evidence by Heards amber heard water bottle vodka was made up of separate. Repair the injury by throwing a vodka bottle at his hand testified that her was... My nose being swollen, red Caribbean ' movie franchise recordings she made of Depp 's lawyer Benjamin Chew excited... The bottle dropped to the Daily Beast 's biggest scoops and scandals delivered right your! Abuse problems, '' Ramey said get the Daily Beast 's unmatched.! The pictures simply showed him sleeping by Depp 's fans pointed out on Twitter, Heard threw glass... Broke free and retreated upstairs, returning later in her nightgown to find Depp still awake something a bit intimate! One after another the Amber Heard-Johnny Depp defamation trial against his ex-wife Amber.! Being sued by ex-husband johnny Depp for $ 50 million for defamation of character as Depp filmed the fifth of! '' on Amber Heard while in `` drug-fueled rages, '' Ramey said cans ; they coming. Back, prompting him to the floor say in some way it was me dropped. And take it from him '' suffered at Depp 's fans pointed out on,... Glass vodka bottle at his hand me by the neck, Heard continued to me disassociating.