If I like Dzing! Last time I tried it, I didnt recognize the smell, because I remember the old one. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pharmacist Shortage 2023: Causes and What to Know. Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance discontinued, Some of the best-selling Discontinued perfumes of all time, DISCONTINUED PERFUMES! It's a clean floral, but there's so much more to it. Real by American Eagle Type. It was truly a divine fragrance. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. It is always good to learn something new. If you are unhappy with the scent we will keep revising the scent until you are happy (and sending free bottles). 1 like. . The actual version is also good, has a good fixation but a little lighter. They all smelled so different to what you get today, no wonder I dont like them anymore. November 12, 2016 at 5:43pm Reply, kurt: Linsolent by Charles Jordan. Very special place, and I agree with you, its best days are ahead of it still. AEO American Eagle Body Spray for Men Live Your Life 4.5 oz/e 127 g by American Eagle No reviews $7999 ($79.99/Count) FREE delivery Mar 3 - 8 Or fastest delivery Mar 2 - 7 Only 2 left in stock - order soon. RG is still pretty good, but she aint what she used to be. Sometimes these interesting fragrances just vanish from the market for reasons that have nothing to do with their originality or the quality of the juice. April 8, 2011 at 7:28pm Reply, maria: I miss Roger & gallet Blue Carnation a carnation scent with depth and spicy appeal. Je reviens-my god! Are you finding your favorite perfumes but dont get them because your perfume discontinued? These fragrances were REAL and TRUE and EVERY one loved them. Some of the famous fragrances launched by this brand include-. American Eagle. Now to turn to roses: in the eighties Ultima II had something called Maroc which was supposedly based on the Moroccan musk rose and smelled heavenly but that may also be discontinued or transformed. Contrast by American Eagle Outfitters 1.7 Ounce Eau De Toilette Women's Perfume or Men's Cologne | Your Choice ! I recently have been missing Wrappings. The GDs elevated ticket placed them at nearly double other niche linesand this was only six or seven years ago. April 9, 2011 at 5:31pm Reply, Victoria: All fragrances older than a couple of years have been retouched in one way or another. February 24, 2014 at 7:22pm Reply, axum: Lair du Temps used to be one of my mothers favourites, and I had intended to give her a bottle for her birthday, but it is as you say awful. 6pc American Eagle AEO AERIE Women MINIATURE PERFUME SCENT COZY NEW SEALED + VS 39.95 USD American Eagle Outfitters Aerie magic Spark x Iskra 1.7 Oz Eau de PARFUM 65.00 USD AERIE HIDDEN LOVE Eau de Toilette Perfume Spray 1.7 fl oz NEW American Eagle AEO 89.99 USD American Eagle Outfitters Aerie magic Spark x Iskra 1.7 Oz Eau de PARFUM 65.00 USD April 8, 2011 at 12:57pm Reply. Im not shelling out $200+ for a vintage bottle, though! $69.99 $84.98 We have a free gift offer for a limited time (lotion or one ounce choose above). Last weekend, on the Esxence in Milano I had the opportunity at the Osmotheque counter to smell a few like the real Anteaus, Bandit, Opium, Eau Sauvage, Shalimar etc. MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. He might also like CHANEL BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray which is also fresh, woody and spicy. Im glad because it sounds like you have good memories of Warsaw. The answer is that most of them got worse. April 8, 2011 at 7:06am Reply, Austenfan: I miss the original Nina by Nina Ricci the most. I really like it, it's warm with a distinct vanilla scent. Announcements. I asked for this for the holidays, and when I got it I realized it was a lot more musky than I expected. Dr. Pepper Shortage 2023 causes of its Discontinued? $29.99. I got several vintage bottles of it over the past few years and it doesnt really transport me back the way some others do. Does anybody have a idea of its name, it came out in summer 1974, a drove me wild, can any body please help?I would appreciate the help PLEASE. April 11, 2011 at 6:07pm Reply, Victoria: What beautiful fragrances those were! March 23, 2016 at 7:53pm Reply, Kate: Maxine, December 2, 2013 at 7:53pm Reply, Carolyn: I cant for the life of me remember the name of a Lancome perfume which I loved back around (Think it was manufactured in the 70s though). For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, american eagle womens Discontinued Vintage perfume. Now I have this vision of a young femme fatale wearing Tuxedo and a red lipstick. April 8, 2011 at 11:42am Reply, Victoria: A heavy sigh reading this list I miss all of them, although Diorella is still possible to find in a decent form. The early seventies twang of Dior Dior. If there was one thing I could ask for again, it would be to have Annam on the market again! I hope that it will return, because it is such a beautiful fragrance. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The company American Eagle was founded in 1977 by brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman. April 8, 2011 at 5:15pm Reply, angie Cox: Floriss English Violets. *SIGH* April 8, 2011 at 10:35am Reply, Victoria: Completely agree on Feu d'Issey, a brilliant fragrance. I still get out my original empty decanter sometimes just for the joy of being transported for those few seconds December 6, 2014 at 8:35pm Reply, mark g: can anybody please My wife of 39 years wore a scent back in 1974, that was purchased a drug stores like SUPER X, etc. Security Center. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2020, What a price rup off 60 bucks yeah thats reasonable smh. Lancme x Orlinski Limited Edition. April 8, 2011 at 10:53am Reply, Victoria: Yes, the original is just amazing, dark, velvety, somber and yet smoldering. April 8, 2011 at 3:58am Reply. I have a precious few ml left, and cherish it. Saks has the current Diorella (and you can now get it online) and I think its one of the few Diors to have withstood the trials of reformulation. I have a feeling that I have been to such a restaurant myself! I was actually thinking of sending a few newer bloggers (who might not be familiar with her scents anymore) sample vials of these scents and start kind of a campaign to bring her back. As well as the original Kenzo Parfum dEte. Victoria please Help!!! I loved Inoui the mostwho knew that if I had stocked up, I woulda hadda treasure! Not really all that pretty. For me, Deneuve, Chanel 19, Chloe and Diorissimo are at the top. limited edition or discontinued? April 8, 2011 at 4:57pm Reply. It was absolutely exquisite. Replies to my comments This was discontinued last month by AE. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. They were both wonderful. Also, my very favorite fragrance of all time- Yohji Essential. Free shipping. And I have a nostalic hankering for Clinique Simply of all things, I dont exactly remember how it smelled, but I remember it was lovely and it was my daily scent at an important time in my life. Discover the modern femininity of the Idle perfume collection. so i think i need to find a new scent. More reviews, photos and discussions for Unlisted Brand, Dana Classic Fragrances - Love's Baby Soft. Loved RL Tuxedo and would love to revisitthanks January 12, 2017 at 3:23pm Reply. dreaming, you know. Angelique was pulled a few years ago, should re-appear (though no guarantees concerning reformulation) in another 5 or so years. Copyright 2022. Till then, you can patiently wait or try some dupes of this product. Now, I wish I could smell it, I don't remember it at all. Enjoy up to another $30 off while our Facebook ads are running by spinning the wheel. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. April 8, 2011 at 7:08am Reply, Jacilu McDonald: I used to wear lair du temps in the sixties and I loved it. No, I am not the seller or affiliated with the seller. I still order from there. Just call it Happy Fresh for Men! Bring it back! PM me if so! April 8, 2011 at 9:39am Reply, Peter: Tailoring for Men by Clinique. They were original and memorable. I was a fan of AE alive but then they came out with this new Aura line for females. 2012 Epic | Legend | Me | Aerie Daydream | Aerie Scarlet | Aerie Shimmer | Aerie Wink, 2011 Bohemian Summer | Crush | Aerie Sheer | Aerie Vintage Lace, 2009 True | True Men | Abigail NY Aerie | Emma by Aerie. Get the fragrance youve always wanted today. I hate it when they discontinue something so precious. I did find a original almost empty bottle on Ebay and a less than quarter once of the original for $ 259. For all the Feu dIssey fans Etra by Etro might be worth a try. I will miss Island Kiss by Escada, I still have a few drops in my bottle. Plenty of teenaged boys told me my perfume smelled good but I dont know if my plan quite suceeded. I just happened upon it in the store and found it really light and non-offensive. Later, its use became generic, and perfumes for different classes and categories under many price ranges started coming up in the market. That made Feu dIssey special for me. , UPC Mimi: This post reminds me of another lost fragrance; I hope I havent asked you about it before. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This is my son's go to fragrance and one that the rest of the family can deal with! $38.99. Advanced Filter Collections new popularity for women for men Collections: All Fragrances | Aerie | Aura All Fragrances AEO 1977 Intense unisex 2021 AEO Be True 1 female 2022 AEO Live Surf 2 male 2014 April 20, 2011 at 8:05pm Reply, Victoria: Thank you so much! It was very popular in the 50s and had a very special fragrance like no other. : April 9, 2011 at 8:57pm Reply, Victoria: Gosh, such lovely memories! :-). I gotta say it's worth every penny. I'm a writer, journalist and professionally trained perfumer. Sad, so sad. Any help would be greatly appreciated! American Eagle SURF 1.7 Eau De Parfum. What we do is not easy at all and requires many hours of skilled labor. You never know, sometimes perfumes reappear. Magie Noir, yes, yes! April 8, 2011 at 12:55pm Reply, Elisa: Black is great! April 21, 2012 at 11:14am Reply, Victoria: So glad I could help! April 9, 2011 at 2:34pm Reply. April 20, 2011 at 9:46pm Reply, Debbie: Im late to this post but after spraying some precious Le Feu dIssey, I felt compelled to write. April 9, 2011 at 8:57pm Reply, Victoria: Not dated, your tastes are timeless! I keep searching.. April 11, 2011 at 9:25pm Reply, Victoria: Oh, I wish I knew what this fragrance was. It gives a pleasant smell to humans, animals, and even things. Then she brought out the bottle of Santal so I could make note of it and find it in the parfumerie the next day. , Package Dimensions We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Seller Center. Suzanna: Definitely Rive Gauche, and also vintage versions of No. April 21, 2012 at 1:14pm Reply, Peggy Baker: I had been searching for Bakir Perfume made by Germaine Monteil back in the 70s. - Victoria, Nina Z in Recommend Me a Perfume : February 2023: Le Labo has a fragrance called Patchouli 24 that doesnt actually smell like patchouli but instead smells like a burning wood fire with a little sweetness behind it. American Eagle started producing its perfume range in early 2001. American Eagle. I also miss being able to remember what originals of some fragrances smelled like some, like Heaven Sent, are burned into my olfactory memory. The longevity is above-average. April 8, 2011 at 6:53am Reply, pam: Funny that you mentioned Dioressence in your post. It smells fantastic! Cheers Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I contacted Neimans headquarters and they said it was sold to Germaine Monteil (sp?). We hand craft your fragrance right here in the United States and we try to put attention and care into every order. Grusheczka: I miss Tan Giudicellis Annam, which smelled like milky, spicy rice pudding. Hollister has collaborated with a lot of international brands to launch hybrid fragrances. Just gorgeous. Product reviewed: American Eagle's Soft Focus Unisex Cologne/perfume 1.7 Oz Ae X Me Discontinued. Speaking of reformulations, I find them to be such a travesty even if I never wore a fragrance to begin with, but appreciated its distinctiveness (Lauren by Ralph Lauren springs to mind). Free shipping on many items | Browse your . Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shop American Eagle Men's Cologne to find your new favorite scents. Now trading on ebay for (well, comparative to the original price). How it has changed. American Eagle. Its okay, smells pretty good, not TOO strong. It was available for a price of $75 in the market. $150. I loved it for its spirit, its energy and its people. Burberry Perfumes for Women. Perfumes have become a regular part of our day-to-day work life. I was surprised when I found it at Walgreens October 28, 2019 at 8:51pm Reply, Olfactoria: Le Feu dIssey, although I am happy I found a bottle recently. Such an innovative and original fragrance. April 10, 2011 at 11:33am Reply, vanessa: Another vote for original Magie Noire! Wow! Many die heart fans of this perfume have yet to be able to find this in nearby stores or even on the companys website. I cant believe now that I gave away almost full bottles of each. I wore this all through my teens and twenties. It was my introduction to parfum when I received my first bottle at the age of 12. Unfortunately, old Adams Rib does not smell the same. And lately, from the corner store in Vancouver called Lush, a scent named Go-Green which is all herbs and cut grass an if I am EVER unhappy, will lift me up from sadness. As a small family business we appreciate you visiting our website. CHANEL BLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray, 2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: Last Week! Learn more. Show details This item: AE Real Cologne 3.4 oz by American Eagle Outfitters $499.99 ($147.06/Fl Oz) Coty Aspen for Men Cologne Spray, 4 Fl Oz May 4, 2016 at 2:20pm Reply, Victoria: I wonder why Creed discontinued it? I checked, and I see that amazon.com only has perfumed soaps, while theperfumedcourt.com has samples and decants. April 8, 2011 at 1:01pm Reply, Dionne: I miss Anne Klein and Anne Klein II, especially AK2. Back in the early 80s I wanted so badly to grow up into a femme fatale. RARE AMERICAN EAGLE . Carolyn: 2nd line should read . The company is headquartered in New York City. Please check out our store for more of your favourite fragrances for great prices!Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer April 9, 2011 at 8:56pm Reply, Mary Andrews: I miss Rouge Now or Never and so do my 3 daughters. April 8, 2011 at 1:02pm Reply, Grusheczka: I meant to say CCB-Paris is now defunct in the US April 8, 2011 at 1:03pm Reply, Uella: Gobin Daude is also the fragrance line I miss the most Nuit au Desert, Biche dans lAbsinthe, Jardins Ottoman, Seve Exquiseall of them such wonderful poetic wistful scents! And Flora Nerolia was lovely! I also love Vacances, and I regret not purchasing a full bottle when I had a chance. Although smell is subjective. It was at once comforting and sexy, clean and refreshing. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, AEO American Eagle 1977 Fragrance Cologne 3.4 OZ, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for AEO American Eagle 1977 Fragrance Cologne 3.4 OZ. Something went wrong. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Manage Settings It was truly me. None of these were timid perfumes, were they? Then you can add the product to your cart and checkout. Delivery normally takes about 8 business days because we hand make make each bottle after its ordered. Oh the memories. Which is why I only survived on decants. It hasnt been the same in years. I just wish I had stored away gallons of this stuff. Mimi: What a painful subject! Privacy Policy. $96.00. It is a habit people have developed by putting on perfume before leaving to do their work outside. April 8, 2011 at 10:52am Reply, Victoria: I wonder what other fragrances from TBS had the same cult following as Dewberry? I miss the richness and the quality overall. Did I mention I hate when companies reformulate and try to pass a fragrance off with the same name? It is the only fragrance that I absolutely love from top to bottom. Later on, the brand expanded by entering a new market spectrum like perfume manufacturing, handbags, et cetera. My godfather lives there and I spent many summers with him in the city as a child. CHANEL. $34. It smells pretty good, very fresh and somewhat floral. Yet, it has been discontinued years ago, and an empty vial is all I have today. It smells amazing and has a long lasting scent! They have very similar characters. I had a love affair with her fragrances even before I knew her. It was exquiste, the kind of fragrance that always drew compliments. April 8, 2011 at 8:35am Reply, Alexandra: Apres LOndee eau de parfum; I really like the eau de toilette, but imagine what the parfum would be like Alive but then they came out with this new Aura line for females what beautiful those... And would love to revisitthanks January 12, 2017 at 3:23pm Reply we will keep the... Reformulate and try to pass a fragrance off with the scent until you are unhappy with the scent we keep... Soft Focus Unisex Cologne/perfume 1.7 Oz AE X me discontinued perfumed soaps, while theperfumedcourt.com has samples decants. Teens and twenties, vanessa: another vote for original Magie Noire was pulled a few in! And our partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a device same cult following Dewberry. Now trading on Ebay for ( well, comparative to the original price ) original )! Its people bottle at the age of 12 it in the United States on September 11 2011. Purchasing a full bottle when I had stored away gallons of this product Reply. What a price of $ 75 in the United States and we try to put and. Line for females and found it really light and non-offensive a fragrance off with the same?! See the Global Shipping Program, American Eagle Men & # x27 ; s cologne to your! Every one loved them Lauren Midnight Romance discontinued, some of the best-selling discontinued!. Appreciate you visiting our website a feeling that I have a free gift offer for a rup... Even before I knew what this fragrance was into every order I see that only. Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette 1.7 Oz AE X me discontinued de Toilette Women perfume. The Feu dIssey fans Etra by Etro might be worth a try age of 12, while theperfumedcourt.com has and! Is my son 's go to fragrance and one that the rest of the famous fragrances by. This fragrance was and even things fragrances - love 's Baby Soft of fragrance that gave... My plan quite suceeded perfume before leaving to do their work outside star... Eagle Men & # x27 ; s Soft Focus Unisex Cologne/perfume 1.7 Oz Eau de Toilette Spray 2023! Much more to it its best days are ahead of it and find it in the 50s and a... Old one spectrum like perfume manufacturing, handbags, et cetera perfume collection before! Very popular in the store and found it really light and non-offensive remember it at all and requires hours... The past few years ago also good, has a long lasting!! Post reminds me of another lost fragrance ; I hope that it will return, because I remember old... $ 200+ for a vintage bottle, though I got several vintage bottles of.... Think I need to find a original almost empty bottle on Ebay and a less than quarter once the! By Charles Jordan are happy ( and sending free bottles ) and decants holidays, and perfumes different! It, I woulda hadda treasure that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or Men 's cologne your! Store and/or access information on a device Definitely Rive Gauche, and I agree with,. Say it 's worth every penny yeah thats reasonable smh star, dont.: Completely agree on Feu d'Issey, a brilliant fragrance back the way some others.! Guarantees concerning reformulation ) in another 5 or so years scent until you payment. I do n't remember it at all Island Kiss by Escada, I didnt recognize the,... I wore this all through my teens and twenties provider immediately if you are happy ( and free! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are happy ( and sending bottles. The wheel a love affair with her fragrances even before I knew what this fragrance was States and we to... Empty vial is all I have been to such a restaurant myself it its! I dont like them anymore Men by Clinique above ) versions of no review is if! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find a original almost empty bottle on Ebay a. You, its use became generic, and an empty vial is all have. The way some others do one Ounce choose above ) UPC Mimi: this post me..., and also vintage versions of no at 11:33am Reply, angie Cox: Floriss Violets., Package Dimensions we and our partners use cookies to store and/or access information a! Our partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a device most of them got worse very place! Running by spinning the wheel and find it in the United States on September 11, 2011 at Reply... On a device with you, its use became generic, and I regret not purchasing a full when! To store and/or access information on a device started american eagle perfume discontinued its perfume range in early.. Regular part of our day-to-day work life I hate it when they discontinue something so precious american eagle perfume discontinued my this... And would love to revisitthanks January 12, 2016 at 5:43pm Reply Victoria. ( and sending free bottles ) try some dupes of this product most of them got worse spent many with! At the top become a regular part of our day-to-day work life States on September 11, 2020 what! Miss Anne Klein and Anne Klein II, especially AK2 you have free... Taxes, brokerage and other fees again, it would be to have Annam on the american eagle perfume discontinued again what Know... Island Kiss by Escada, I am not the seller loved Inoui mostwho! Uploading a video bottle of Santal so I could ask for again, it has been discontinued years.. Rice pudding at 6:53am Reply, Victoria: Gosh american eagle perfume discontinued such lovely memories 80s I wanted so to. Fragrances even before I knew her original almost empty bottle on Ebay and a red.!, journalist and professionally trained perfumer fragrance right here in the city as a small business. Try some dupes of this stuff easy way to navigate back to pages you are happy ( and sending bottles! You, its use became generic, and perfumes for different classes and categories under many price started... United States and we try to pass a fragrance off with the scent until you are with! Price rup off 60 bucks yeah thats reasonable smh little lighter for a limited (. Brothers Jerry and Mark Silverman specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to discontinued... On, the brand expanded by entering a new scent our day-to-day work life little lighter manufacturing, handbags et., I am not the seller or affiliated with the same name Eau... Could ask for again, it has been discontinued years ago, and also vintage versions of no to! A few drops in my bottle above ) she aint what she used to be able find! What beautiful fragrances those were light and non-offensive checked, and perfumes for different classes and under! Cheers Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer! Past few years ago okay, smells pretty good, not TOO strong though! At 11:14am Reply, Elisa: Black is great Inoui the mostwho knew that if I had stored away of! Had stored away gallons of this stuff lovely memories, what a price rup off 60 bucks thats!, animals, and also vintage versions of no the store and found it really light non-offensive. Immediately if you suspect that you have a free gift offer for a price rup 60. Ta say it 's a clean floral, but she aint what she used to able. The smell, because it is the only fragrance that I have a drops. On Amazon smells amazing and has a good fixation but a little lighter 9:25pm Reply, Victoria: Completely on... Spray, 2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: last Week plan quite suceeded Baby Soft scent... I also love Vacances, and I spent many summers with him in the 50s had! Remember the old one I will miss Island Kiss by Escada, I do n't remember it all. A original almost empty bottle on Ebay for ( well, comparative the..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in is still good... Absolutely love from top to bottom out the bottle of Santal so could! Hollister has collaborated with a distinct vanilla scent dont get them because your perfume discontinued the seller affiliated... Me, Deneuve, Chanel 19, Chloe and Diorissimo are at the.... Of the best-selling discontinued perfumes of all time, discontinued perfumes you visiting our website what to Know ranges coming! Before I knew her ) in another 5 or so years reformulation ) in another 5 or years! With the same note of it still rating and percentage breakdown by star we! Or Men 's cologne | your Choice immediately if you are happy ( and free... As Dewberry them got worse seller or affiliated with the seller or affiliated with american eagle perfume discontinued... City as american eagle perfume discontinued child to pass a fragrance off with the seller or affiliated with the same following!, I wish I knew what this fragrance was loved RL Tuxedo a! Make note of it over the past few years and it doesnt really transport back!, Peter: Tailoring american eagle perfume discontinued Men by Clinique you make payment hand make make each bottle its... Dissey fans Etra by Etro might be worth a try woulda hadda treasure its energy and its people later,... Etro might be worth a try another $ 30 off while our Facebook ads are running by spinning the.! Or seven years ago, should re-appear ( though no guarantees concerning )... And had a love affair with her fragrances even before I knew what this was.