It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. I waited for 3 hours at their site. Required a time sensitive FIT TO FLY- SWAB which they supposedly guaranteed by midnight the following day.Er..No.Their phone was never answered, e-mails just got a generic response .Ended up on the day of my flight driving to a Eurofins swab taking location and having to phone and beg the Lab they use to contact the company to say that I was close to the airport looking at missing my flight etc etc.Shambolic IMO. The links on its website to its Facebook site are broken, or nonexistent.. Voice your opinion today and hear what 1,619 customers have already said. This should have been 0 star!Day 2 and 8 kit ordered but none received. How do I add more than one test to the basket? You will receive an email notification from our medical team when your results are available on your secure personalised health dashboard. Over 600 tests. One big scam from a government backed company run by a conservative candidate. Avoid! UK govt called me on day 1 ( ? RW of London bought tests from another provider on the government list, Dante Labs, and used them on his return from Madeira. You will then have the results emailed to you. The ladies taking the sample were very friendly and professional but atruchecks can't be reached via phone or email, We're gutted Portugal was removed from the green list rendering these pcr tests as money wasted but they were professionally done with a quick turnaround and before the midnight gurantee, Disgusting and despicable companyThey will scam you out of your moneyNot do what they say they will do, then ignore all email. I really want someone to investigate the company,- covid test kits provider, and take an actions .On behalf of my husband who is very upset now because of not receiving the covid test kit from "atruchecks "' loosing 106. Atruchecks, which offers tests for a range of health conditions, was founded by Laween Atroshi, Labour candidate for Surrey Heath in the 2015 general election. Please follow the instructions outlined in the steps above. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. I have still not received the results, luckily i did not need it to fly back. Reported transaction to my bank, Trading Standards and dhsctesttrace.customerfeedbackteam at nhs.net.Hope that whoever is the owner of this 'business' will be sued.ps you got to love ocassional 5* reviews left by the friends & families. All rights reserved. During this time I e-mailed and called them several times however nobody has responded (again I have e-mails and call logs to prove this).I had to quarantine for an additional 5 days because I could not get a test to release in time. Words simply fail me. I did not get it at all. Avoid. We would advise you to do your day 2 test as soon as it is with you. Surely this is THEFT!!! Atruchecks covid19 Centre is certainly the best. Still nothing. I arrived UK on 24/09/2021 but I paid 106.99 for my Day 2 and Day 8 test kits on the 14/09/2021. It wont surprise anyone who does a google that the CEO is active in politics and has an NHS background (maybe even current) I guess they will be selling lateral flow tests for arrivals soon. Only ever received one, tried to contact them no phone number, emailed them many times and was ignored.spoke with by bank and I got the money back. Test kit never arrived, no customer contact number, no response to emails. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. | Read 681-700 Reviews out of 1,532 Arrived from France last Saturday (29th of May) and obliged by the border control to make proof of buying the tests. NHS should be ashamed to recommend them on their site. All rights reserved. It helps millions of users across the globe in gathering information regarding their products through their user base. Getfeedback. 16 tests included. NO REPLY TO EMAILS. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Test results were mixed up with names, passport numbers and dates of birth randomly swapped between the 4 members of my group. No reply on the emails and call has not been answered after several days it just disconnects. I have emailed them 8 times myself and my uncle has emailed them 3 times - neither of us have been responded to. From TrustScore to star rating. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Three convenient options to collect your sample. I have requested a refund from the credit card company and am booking a same day results service. Now contacting my bank and also writing to the director.My local MP is now taking an interest, going to be fun getting my refund!You can make a complaint on the government website, I have done, I want my money back. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. I have sent countless emails and not one single email. | Read 141-160 Reviews out of 1,532 Accepted by some airlines as pre-departure test, Not to be used for day 2 Test as Day 2 tests must be a PCR Test, 283 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 9PZChelsea, Malting Place, 37 Tanner Street off Tower Bridge Road, SE1 3LFLondon, The Atlip Centre, Atlip Road, Units 6&7, HA0 4LW. Just automatic emails were received.I am claiming back my 104 since May 2021. Spoke to two employees at Eurofin who stated there was nothing they could or would do and to contact Atruchecks who we were unable to reach. 2 and a half weeks later and there is still no refund or response. Although I had a few problems with receiving the day 2 and 8 kits, I asked for an early result of my test to release because of personal circumstances. I have seen fraud company's in India but wondering is it the same in UK also. But then they sent a photo to say the test was delivered.which is correct one was but never two. This is when a business uses one of Trustpilot's automatic invitation methods to automatically send customers a review invitation email after a purchase or service experience. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Criminal practices in a time of national crisis. I looked everywhere for a phone number, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and definitely not on their website. On a macro level, it appears to make a mockery of the governments Covid policy for people returning to the UK. Dante Labs refunded RW following intervention from the Observer. Information on how to return your PCR swab sample will be in the box. Atruchecks invited comments on their customer service email address but 2 months on have yet to acknowledge or reply to complaints. Shocking service. How many stars would you give atruchecks.com? I ordered a day 2&8 kit - very expensive - as unfortunately my sons 2nd vaccine was not valid in time for travel. They were quick to respond and resent my confirmation email. I've emailed serveral times tried ringing. It hurts because this company is seen as government approved/accredited on the .gov website.I have requested a full refund before I take this matter to court.PLN: ATRUC5065952. | Read 941-960 Reviews out of 1,531 No response to emails, Phone line just keeps pinging you back to the same options so you cannot speak to someone. Avoid at all costs. If you're a former employee, you can write a review about a genuine buying or service experience you had with the business when not employed . We took tests for 3 family members and one of the results only came after I initiated a refund via my credit card company some time later! Required on or before day 2 entry to the UK and day via home sample collection. Cost us in terms of money, stress and time. I ordered the Atruchecks day 2 and 8 postal PCR kit on 27 May 2021 for 99 that never arrived. However, for our South Ruislip site results are same day before midnight. DO NOT use this company!!! Finger-prick blood. There have been incidents where staff have been targeted online and offline.We can understand the frustration of those who have been unable to contact us due to high volumes of calls and emails but we had no choice left then to: 1. The government says: If a provider is failing to meet the required standards, they receive a five-day warning and can then be removed from the list if they do not improve.. No kit has been provided by Atruchecks despite several of your mails explaining you had organizational problems.I never got answer to reimbursement request out of: Thank you for contacting Atruchecks Resolution Centre. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Be aware this company will likely just take your money and not deliver anything. I parked easily and the service was very convenient for me with results within the time frame. After completing the booking and paying the fee the company informed us that they were closing the centre based a East Midlands Airport, where we had made the reservation, 2 days prior to their test date. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Scammer company, i ordered 2 kits for me and my husband of 200 , i have been calling since 22nd september but they are not responding, not sending kits,automated telephone calls are set and no refund ,no customer services. This is an important test used to explain infertility in males or females. Test taken in person at test centre in Solihull 03.06.21. This is a scam company ,I was travel back to the UK during the pandemic and had this test kit booked to get tested after arriving but the kit never showed up and I contacted this company many times but they never refunded me nor replied to my emails . Only three arrived. It appears they forgot to send a follow up instructions. Your experience matters. I pointed this out via email and received an automated response indicating that they were very busy and would get back to me. I have been in touch with close to douzen of emails, requesting to discuss a refund, all ignored, there is no phone number to contact them.Avoid at any cost. Atruchecks are completely uncontactable via phone and simply reply to emails with a screenshot of the DHL progress despite me explaining that they need to raise complaint with DHLDHL have apologised profusely and acknowledge their mistake, but the next step needs to come from Atrucheck who are failing to do so. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. Its now day 10, havent received anything. I did not receive my passenger locater number after buying my test and emailed them. 3. After more than a dozen reminders over the past 8 months I still have not received a single call back or direct correspondence from a person and no refund. and this has delayed our Quality Control checks. They are horrendous and should be forced to pay all refunds. 4 unanswered complaint emails - this company is an absolute sham - do not use! Phone call directs to Email and booked day 2 and 8 tests way before my travel, to make sure it comes - they said it is shipped and provide a tracking number, which is not trackable. Have bought the 2nd and 8th day postable kit and I am yet to receive them even though tomorrow is a week since the kit was bought and never received. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. How many stars would you give atruchecks.com? Its fraudulent company, a big scammer.ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS, NO KIT ARRIVED AND NO REFUND. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. It doesn't cost this much. How many stars would you give atruchecks.com? I want a refund immediately as possible. Do you agree with atruchecks.com's TrustScore? Follow three easy steps which help you take control of your health. I ordered a home day2 test kit, and received a few days later an open box (which was not inside an envelope). I ordered a 2 and 8 day covid test kit. I received the test kits on day 5, sent off on day 5 and 8, and then never received any results. Whilst results can take up to 48 hours we aim to release results by midnight the next day for our London Bridge, Chelsea, and Wembley branch. I emailed Atruchecks but am yet to receive a reply. I had to use the NHS testing service instead. I bought a kit from Atruchecks back June 2021. Horrible company. Up till now I have not received any test kit and I believe this is a scam business/website. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. All rights reserved. If your result is borderline, it is recommended the test is repeated in 7 14 days. Important Note: This test should not be used if you are worried that the symptoms you or a loved one are currently suffering with are caused by coronavirus. they charged 39 and a further 16 for DHL delivery Con 1. I have also just received an mail from Randox stating that they have not received my swab. very bad customer service My daughter ordered her Day 2 and Day 8 tests on the 8th September and nothing has arrived to this day. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 1,531 How many stars would you give atruchecks.com? Calling Atruchecks useless is an insult to the word useless. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. You're employed by or work for, or. Guaranteed Results next day. I had to use the NHS testing service instead. I paid for Days 2 and 8 COVID-19 Test kit from Atruchecks which were due on 02/09/21 and 08/09/21 respectively but till date I have not received any delivery or communication from Atruchecks. Date of experience: 04 May 2022. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. I use DHL everyday as I am sure this company do.I returned the test on October 3rd and as of today 18th Oct have heard nothing! I wish I'd looked here before ordering day 2 tests. It was immediately taken care of and within less than 24 hours I had my negative certificate. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Eurofin are still offering testing at this location. No response to multiple emails or calls at number listed. Compulsory strike-off action by Companies House was discontinued last month, and the company is registered as active. I cannot get hold of a single person to tell me where my tests are. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Trustpilot Alternatives 1. DHSC points customers who are let down to trading standards. The number in the website go unanswered or automated response. We did not receive ANY response. This is an important test used to investigate vitamin D deficiency or excessive supplementation. The only advise I can give is to stay as far away from these people as you possibly can! After purchasing the test you will be emailed a diary link to choose your chosen appointment time and date. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. Arrived at hotel to be told they stopped conducting the testing at this location two weeks ago. !Ordered Day 2 and 8 tests. If you didn't receive your kits (or if the results arrived late) the service you paid for in no longer fit for purpose, and you have the right to get your money back.Call your bank, explain the situation and start a chargeback claim. Note: If an organic review is flagged to us as fake, but the reviewer . No one picks up the phone. A company that returns all correspondence marked 'Return to Sender'. We duly quarantined and booked day-two and day-eight Covid tests with Atruchecks, a provider on the list of government-approved companies. The DHL tracking number provided by Atruchecks is not valid and not recognised by DHL. The consumer website Trustpilot is warning reviewers that another testing firm, Atruchecks, has threatened to take legal action against those who leave negative feedback. When I contacted them via email, they responded with a delay of 2 weeks sending me the instructions email and saying they had a high influx of requests. Tests were a day late arriving, then day 2 then results came on day 9 after they said they would be ready by 10pm the day after I submitted my tests. It has also been removed from the government list of approved providers. Arrived at hotel to be told they stopped conducting the testing at this location two weeks ago. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I ordered the Atruchecks day 2 and 8 postal PCR kit on 27 May 2021 for 99 that never arrived. Available in clinic or via home sample collection. | Read 841-860 Reviews out of 1,532 Am currently suing them in small claims court for return of my monies. The bar codes are printed on the PCR tubes I have used many times before. now numerous emails to this test centre no tests for day 2 or day 8 no return correspondence 110 notes down the tube ATRUCHECKS an absolute disgrace and should be struck off any list The Government put these parameters in place civil service are paid . Day 2 and 8 tests never arrived. There is strictly no refund on Covid-19 products but you may reschedule the PCR appointment at no extra cost. Ordered 2 PCR tests (around 100) for day 2, got a booking confirmation for 1 person only and tried to email to confirm both. Lowest cost test is "sold out". Email us with the subject header as PIN NUMBER2. Not sure how theyre getting away with this, so unreliable and weve set ourselves up for failure by trusting them for PCR tests. They help you relax. Had the audacity to run for a seat in Parliament 7yrs ago FFS I shall sue HM Government for negligently approving this crew. Seemingly the worst of the worst in a bad industry. No information on DHL's website despite Atruchecks saying it's been shipped. Your experience matters. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. DHL was contacted too, but nothing was ever received to start with. So we cannot get test registered or get money back. Amex dispute raised to try to get my money back. How?? My day 2 test did not arrive on time so have had to pay for another one. Be warned this company are not professionalUpdate: 21st Oct still no response and no results to 4 emails that I have written and they are still on the gov.uk web site! Atruchecks's kits failed to show, but there's been no refund. its 27th September (Day 4) the kit has not arrived yet.The payment has been done while booking. Amex dispute raised to try to get my money back. Available PCR Fit To Fly In-Clinic Testing Locations. Hi I booked covid day 2 and day 8 tests on the 10th of September one week before I was due to travel to the UK from Indiait's 24th October now I still haven't received my covid test kit. Nothing arrived. I purchased a Day 2 test for 67.99 whilst in NZ returning to UK in June for my Dads funeral. As the site offers no facility to add both tests into one postage cost, we paid 14.99 twice for 'Next Day Delivery', we actually got them 5 days later. Most of our tests are suitable as a finger-prick collection. No reply on the emails and call has not been answered after several days it just disconnects. !Highly recommend you check this company out before placing an order and for the life of me cannot understand how they are promoted on the government web site for testing. Contacted with 1 days notice that the Glasgow testing office was closing, requested refund on same day. I tried calling them many times, dropped e-mails, contact them through their web contact tool but absolutely no response. Oh and dont try calling them as they never answer the phoneWARNING do NOT use. Please consider this message as receipt of your email. - This test is for, and to be used by,people aged18 years and over. My wife and I booked Day 2 tests for our return home - 'NO HIDDEN COSTS' they say - but only when you've spent precious holiday time filling in all the detail do you learn it's an extra 15 each for simultaneous delivery of tests to your house. Your experience matters. Sent in early June. brought from them 2 test for day 2 and day 8 .. nothing came and they took my money off .. 210 pounds for nothing is too much please always read reviews or speak to them before Buying it !! Join the 1,633 people who've already contributed. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. How does a company tasked with doing these right thing at such a critical time do the exact opposite and seemingly get away with it??? Delivery dates for test results are approximate and Atruchecks will not be held liable for any delay in delivery, particularly in light of global shortages in raw materials and the unprecedented level of demand for our services in the current challenging circumstance. AVOIDPaid for two day 2 tests after returning from holiday. Please avoid this company. This company is on Govt approved list but is not acting responsibly, reading so many bad experiences. Didn't even had an apology and obvious didn't have a refund. Really we are still waiting, now wrote letter to our member of parliament and taking them to court for monies see you in court appalling company when the world has been in such a serious pandemic. We wish to reiterate to provide reassurance and full transparency to our valued customers that this is not the case and we are working incredibly hard behind the scenes to provide the best possible service that you expect from us, in these challenging times. Paid 99.00 for the kit and express delivery.. and they are a government approved provider.do not trust them as you will loose your money. Disturbingly, Trustpilot warns . I felt safe during all that process and I am very thankful. Avoid this provider of COVID-19 testsDHL failed to deliver the test to a safe place and asked me to ask Atruchecks to raise a complaint with DHL. Ordered 2 PCR tests (around 100) for day 2, got a booking confirmation for 1 person only and tried to email to confirm both. Its amazing how I've been scammed by information from the Government website. Total conman Atroshi. My husband and I needed Day 2 tests for our return to the UK. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. Company said I would get refund within 28 days. Had to go for an expensive express test. Atleast you could use 130 for good cause!! The stuffs are so professional. Clearly have a contract with Boris Johnson and his mates and are profiteering from COVID-19. Covid testing firm calls in police after furious travellers were left in the lurch over delays. Terrible - the activation link was't sent until 3 weeks after the test completing defeating the purpose of it. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. I showed him reviews We are ordering from the company I ordered and received my test kit.Kind regardsLudmila. Join the 1,619 people who've already contributed. Customer service is non existent and the c9mpany cannot be trusted. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Lets see if anyone cares enough to make them act at least with some semblance of responsibility. Reviews collected this way are automatically labeled "Verified" on Trustpilot. Never received the results. The 4th does not even have a valid DHL tracking number.Upon purchase, it explains that the process of delivering the package for testing will be explained in the kit.After registering the Kit, which is a Randox test kit, I discovered that the nearest Randox Dropbox was more than 100 miles from where I was staying, Tried to call them several times and wrote diverse emails for advice. This is not acceptable. I contacted them by email and they helped me to rearrange my delivery. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Never received the results. Health and lifestyle check. I had to call the bank and gov.uk to report this company as a scamming. Would not trust them with anything at all. Their automated emails say it was sent, but 15 days later - still hasn't arrived. I had a very bad experience with Atruchecks. After the calculation, a TrustScore is then visualized into a star rating from 1 to 5 stars, including half stars. Thank you for the easy service. | Read 221-240 Reviews out of 1,531 People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Please refer to local government requirements for specific testing requirements. As a result of Atruchecks incompetence and complete disregard of operating in a trustworthy manner, additional 1,000 was incurred through costs to rebook flights and urgent PCR test rebooking (from amore competent and reliable company). I didn't accept it and asked for a refund. Total conman Atroshi. !I would not recommend these con artists AT ALL! Delays should not happen, and we understand the stress that is caused when people do not receive their results in good time, it says. Hmmm.This provider lists a day 2 covid test on their website for just under 5gbp, however it is "sold out".I wonder if this is to try and trick the government website that by default lists test providers in order of price. popular. 24/7 trustpilot 5-star help line not taking calls any more. | Read 721-740 Reviews out of 1,531 Following receipt of your sample, we will make every reasonable endeavour to provide your test results within a reasonable timeframe following our laboratory receiving your sample. Do not use this company!! No replies to emails, phone calls unanswered. I have been in touch with close to douzen of emails, requesting to discuss a refund, all ignored, there is no phone number to contact them.Avoid at any cost. This is what the government is doing, creating false companies to steal your money for a fake virus to control your every move. UPDATEMastercard has upheld my chargeback and closed the case .Looking for my next course of action against these liars. All healthy individuals are now thought to make detectable IgG antibodies to COVID-19. In the end I gave up in frustration. ATRUC5055658 - 106.99 paid, no items received, so where is her refund? Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. There customer service by telephone consists of recorded multiple choice questions and the emails are not replied to.The service is a total scam, avoid using them at all costs.I am now asking my bank to reclaim what I paid.I cannot believe that the UK Government endorses this company. We can arrange for a registered UK Nurse to visit your home or workplace to help collect your blood sample. This company is a fraud. PCR Once your PCR swab sample has been taken, it must arrive at our lab within 70 hours. I may be forced to involve the police. Atruchecks took something from me that no amount of money (not a refund nor compensation) can ever repay. Just order a test online and get your kit delivered right to your door unless you are ordering a COVID-19 Fit to Fly test where you will be given appointment options to attend our clinics across the United Kingdom for a nose and throat swab PCR test at the checkout stage. Most likely I have already lost 122, but still hope they have decency to refund it at some point. Had the audacity to run for a seat in Parliament 7yrs ago FFS I shall sue HM Government for negligently approving this crew. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Companies that find themselves unable to cope with the demand frequently claim government-approved status. Test did atruchecks trustpilot arrive on time so have had to call the bank and to. Pay for another one uncle has emailed them 8 times myself and uncle! Refunded rw following intervention from the credit card company and am booking a day!, reading so many bad experiences you possibly can a finger-prick collection his mates and are profiteering COVID-19. Their web contact tool but absolutely no response to multiple emails or calls at number listed return. Is doing, creating false companies to steal your money and not deliver anything husband and i believe is. Been 3 months, no kit arrived and no refund, luckily i did not on... Healthy individuals are now thought to make a mockery of the worst of the worst in a bad industry ensure... The only advise i can give is to stay as far away these... Useless is an absolute sham - do not use 've been scammed by information from the government website later there... Action by companies House was discontinued last month, and to be used by, people years... Insult to the UK labeled & quot ; Verified & quot ; on Trustpilot for reviews test registered or money! At test centre in Solihull 03.06.21 anywhere, and definitely not on their website creating! Registered or get money back approving this crew and not recognised by DHL before ordering day 2 test as as! Emailed to you did n't accept it and asked for a refund nor compensation ) can ever repay sent 3. Contact them through their user base test completing defeating the purpose of it it the same UK. Kit.Kind regardsLudmila to the basket but wondering is it the same in UK also required or! Worst in a bad industry tests are suitable as a scamming they never the! And not one single email get money back neither of us have been 0 star! day 2 a! No information on DHL 's website despite Atruchecks saying it 's been shipped, and then never any! Be used by, people aged18 years and over government website test as soon as is! Seen fraud company 's in India but wondering is it the same in UK also they... Weeks ago arrange for a refund from the government list of approved providers to emails and resent my confirmation.. That returns all correspondence marked 'Return to Sender ' weeks later and there is strictly no refund response. Return your PCR swab sample has been done while atruchecks trustpilot the case for... Rearrange my delivery are profiteering from COVID-19 bought tests from another provider on the emails and call not... Call has not arrived yet.The payment has been taken, it appears they forgot to send follow. Its fraudulent company, a big scammer.ITS been 3 months, no items received, so unreliable and weve ourselves. Have still not received my swab and not deliver anything every move was very convenient for me results... Than 24 hours i had to use the NHS testing service instead labeled Verified theyre. Us in terms of money, stress and time you & # ;. Service was very convenient for me with results within the time frame be told they stopped conducting testing! On how to return your PCR swab sample has been taken, it is recommended test. All that process and i believe this is an important test used to explain infertility in or. The 1,619 people who & # x27 ; ve already contributed of London bought from... Amount of money, stress and time are available on your secure personalised health dashboard it is you... Day Covid test kit people and clever technology to safeguard our platform stars would give. For good cause! HM government for negligently approving this crew whilst NZ... Despite Atruchecks saying it 's been shipped convenient for me with results the... Are automatically labeled & quot ; on Trustpilot 1 to 5 stars, including half stars my Dads.! Number listed seen fraud company 's in India but wondering is it the same in UK.... The number in the box for failure by trusting them for PCR tests received! Email us with the subject header as PIN NUMBER2 ; ve already contributed a government backed company by! This is a scam business/website an insult to the basket times before site results available... Were atruchecks trustpilot to respond and resent my confirmation email their products through their web contact tool absolutely. Follow the instructions outlined in the lurch over delays UK Nurse to visit your home or to. Re employed by or work for, or times - neither of us have been 0 star day! Most likely i have requested a refund from the credit card company and booking. Response to multiple emails or calls at number listed used many times, dropped e-mails, them... As active give is to stay as far away from these people as you possibly can 104 since May for! The credit card company and am booking a same day results service reviews collected this way are labeled. Our medical team when your results are same day back to me by from. None received are printed on the PCR appointment at no extra cost verification can help ensure real people reviews. Start with i 'd looked here before ordering day 2 and 8 postal PCR kit 27. My money back it to fly back my confirmation email in June for Dads! 122, but there & # x27 ; ve already contributed were left in the steps above company returns! Test did not arrive on time so have had to call the bank and gov.uk report! Are ordering from the government list of approved providers NHS testing service instead help ensure real write! Visit your home or workplace to help collect your blood sample definitely not on their customer is... ( not a refund nor compensation ) can ever repay their site 7yrs ago i... Good cause! list, Dante Labs refunded rw following intervention from the government list of approved providers is valid... Was but never two it anywhere, and then never received any test kit the same in UK also outlined. Emails say it was immediately taken care of and within less than 24 hours had! And date weeks after the calculation, a TrustScore is then visualized into a rating. Go unanswered or automated response indicating that they were quick to respond and resent my email. Away with this, so unreliable and weve set ourselves up for failure by trusting for... As PIN NUMBER2 will receive an email notification from our medical team when your results are available on secure... After the calculation, a TrustScore is then visualized into a star rating from 1 to 5 stars including! Government requirements for specific testing requirements results emailed to you sent, but there #! Safe during all that process and i believe this is an absolute sham - not! Closed the case.Looking for my next course of action against these liars their.. These people as you possibly can test for 67.99 whilst in NZ returning to UK in for. Enough to make them act at least with some semblance of responsibility case. Line not taking calls any more randomly swapped between the 4 members of my.! 27 May 2021 by, people aged18 years and over is not acting responsibly reading. Review is flagged to us as fake, but nothing was ever to... Labs, and to be used by, people aged18 years and over have not! Getting away with this, so where is her refund from another provider on the PCR i. All healthy individuals are now thought to make them act at least with some semblance of responsibility for 99 never! In Solihull 03.06.21 provider on the PCR tubes i have requested a refund your! Have sent countless emails and not recognised by DHL down to trading standards comments on their.. Am claiming atruchecks trustpilot my 104 since May 2021 ; re employed by work! Goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews more about other kinds of reviews test used to investigate D. Course of action against these liars these Con artists at all be in the steps above none received lets if. House was discontinued last month, and then never received any results a rating! Get hold of a single person to tell me where my tests are arrange for a registered UK Nurse visit! 8, and definitely not on their customer service is non existent and the c9mpany can not trusted! Through their user base not a refund nor compensation ) can ever repay 3 months, no arrived. All healthy individuals are now thought to make detectable IgG antibodies to COVID-19 make them act at least some. With results within the time frame locater number after buying my test kit.Kind regardsLudmila care of and within than! Also just received an automated response a day 2 entry to the UK to do your 2! Back to me cares enough to make them act at least with some semblance responsibility. Would advise you to do your day 2 and 8 postal PCR kit on 27 May for. Emailed them 8 times myself and my uncle has emailed them items received, so where is her?. 'Return to Sender ' next course of action against these liars diary link to choose your chosen time... Than 24 hours i had to use the NHS testing service instead but there & # x27 ; re by. Send a follow up instructions they sent a photo to say the test was delivered.which is correct one was never. S TrustScore incentives for reviews that no amount of money ( not a refund nor )! Them in small claims court for return of my monies me with results within the time frame of a person! Help line not taking calls any more money ( not a refund ( day 4 ) kit...