0000028797 00000 n ), the position / the class / the pedestal / the scene, prepared / made arrangements / was held / was edited (f.s. This will show all the verses that have the same chapter and verse reference. A Bible Word List &Daily Reading Plan. SwordSearcher is a registered trademark. I needed word counts for every book of the Bible, so the first thing I had to do was choose the text Id be drawing from. ), happened / occurred / cold (f.s.) %PDF-1.5 % Launching the CI/CD and R Collectives and community editing features for Bash script that counts the word frequency, Count the frequency of a number in a file with awk, add ordinal ranking to word frequency in bash, Bash - word/term frequency per line (i.e. ), the giant (adj.) ), and in the footsteps of / and following / and as a result of, stems from / derived from / spouts (f.s. awesome! To make this work simpler, prior to processing the list, I will remove all punctuation, and change all text to lowercase letters. ), personal (f.s.) Learning Words by Frequency and Cognate (Society of Biblical Literature, 2001). ), was elected / was selected / the elected / the selected (m.s. ), the meeting / the encounter / the reunion, from a lump / from a block / from a mass /from a region, the accepted / the conventional / the popular (m.pl. ), words / what was/is said / things / items / matters, was established / was made to stand (m.s. ), in a view / in a landscape / in boughs of a tree, in the view / in the landscape / in the boughs of a tree, stems from / derived from / spout (f.pl. ), from the direction of / from adjustment / from tuning, actions / operations / deeds / transactions, of a measure / of size / of a quality / to the extent that / [if (slang)], the rise / the increase / the immigration, in the field / in the area / in the range, the kind / the species / the gender / the sex, the unit / the squad / the only / the single, the action / the operation / the deed / the transaction, inverted / converted / turned / become / transformed (f.s. BE06 and AME06 word frequency list (lowercase). ), that was formed / that was created (m.s. ), the inquiry / the investigation / the inquiry, goes (by a vehicle) / passenger / traveler (m.s. ), the same way as / as the way / as the road, the suitable / the appropriate / the applicable / the identical (f.s. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. ), the main / the principal / the primary (m.pl. ), [with] my soul / at the risk of my life (something very important), to be arranged / to settle down / to manage, and [it is] forbidden / and [I am / he is] imprisoned (m.s. ), the protruding / that/who stands out (m.s. These cookies do not store any personal information. ), returns (m.s.) ), introduces / displays / presents / exhibits (m.s. 5. ), that/who belongs to / that is relevant to (f.m. I wont bore you with the details, but suffice it to say I now have a spreadsheet with word counts for every single book of the Biblein their original languages. ), worthy of / suitable / deserving / eligible / appropriate (m.s. ), are introduced / are displayed / are presented / are exhibited (f.pl. ), [with] your soul / at the risk of your life (something very important) (f.s. I Passed by Just to See, by Esther Shamir. "2 appear of some the" instead of having them scattered in multiple lines. rev2023.3.1.43269. This last one is really good for gauging where a topic is most emphasized in Scripture. ), that remind (m.pl.) Genesis is in the top left; Revelation in the bottom right. ), that/who raised / that/who increased / that/who lifted / that/who brought up (m.s. imperative) / you will see (pl. ), as a thing / as an object / as a matter / as an item, as the thing / as the object / as the matter / as the item, the rival / the opponent / the enemy (f.s. I want to know the number of words in Esther and the number in the OT (in Hebrew). ), the ingredients / that assemble / that constitute (m.pl), in kinds of / in classes of / in types of, and pleased / and served (penalty) (v.) (m.s. iWeb is about 25 times as large as COCA (the other main source for the word frequency data), and there are some important . ), that is on the south / that is to the south of, the right / the right handed / the rightist (f.s. Heres where it got time-consuming: I built one Logos Word List like this for every single book of the Bible. / repeats (m.s.) Unless there is a simple solution around it. Then I just enter in a book of the Bible. This serves as a valuable reference and concordance for the King James Bible. I have created a pair of "frequency lists" for New Testament Greek and Biblical Hebrew: words are listed from most-frequent to least-frequent, according to parts of speech. Its that easy! endstream endobj 168 0 obj<>/Metadata 165 0 R>> endobj 170 0 obj<>/Font<>>>/DA(/Helv 0 Tf 0 g )>> endobj 171 0 obj<>/ProcSet 190 0 R>>>> endobj 172 0 obj<> endobj 173 0 obj<> endobj 174 0 obj<> endobj 175 0 obj<> endobj 176 0 obj<>stream 2. Word beginnings are matched. Word List or Reference Enter a book, chapter, and even verse reference to view each word found and a count. It removes the BOM character and replaces punctuation characters. One of my most popular posts looks at just how long the Bible is. / median (m.s.) 0000002928 00000 n ), and tilts / and diverts (m.s.) Perhaps most useful for computational processing of English. ), surrounds / encircles / comprehensive (f.s. That was easy. ), correspondingly / respectively / compatibly / harmonically, hides (m.s.) ), to/for kinds / to/for species / to/for genders, to/for the kinds / to/for the species / to/for the genders, [with] your soul / at the risk of your life (something very important) (m.s. 2021 TeachMeHebrew. ), were kept / were guarded / were protected, to the motion / to the movement / to traffic, that/who went out / that /who came out (f.s. ), the great / the mighty / the powerful (f.s. See what's new or call (888) 568-3589 . Notes. The following list shows the most popular words in the Bible ranked by order of frequency (occurrence). ), in the cylinder / in the roll / in the Galilee, worthy of / suitable / deserving / eligible / appropriate (m.pl. First thing I did was create a new Word list. ), voted / raised their hand / pointed at / indicated (pl. ), the governor / the commissioner / the pillar, their rise / their increase / their immigration, the lump / the block / the mass / the region, the different / that/who is different (m.s. Given that. Is this possible to do that for bigrams, trigrams? Now the list is sorted by frequency and we can delete the words with a frequency over 50, if desired. thing / matter / something / word / speech / saying / command / to speak / to say, the pact / the alliance / the covenant / the circumcision, how many / how much / some / yearned (m.s. ), her existence / her survival / its holding / its fulfillment (f.s. ), rising / increasing / climbing / immigrants (m.pl. For example, instead of just seeing books of poetry, wed see every song in the Bible, including songs in non-poetic books (like Moses song in Exodus 15 and Deborahs in Judges 5). ), stood / were about to / endured / succeeded / insisted on (pl. The frequency values are taken from Trenchards Complete Vocabulary Guide to the Greek New Testament. Occurring more than 160 times in the NT 6. ), to raise / to increase / to lift / to bring up, to/for a goal / to/for a target / for a purpose, to/for the goal / to/for the target / for the purpose, the results / the outcomes / the consequences, to/for the language / to/for the lip / to/for the edge, to/for a language / to/for a lip / to/for an edge, to cast / to throw / / to project / to lay eggs, stand / are about to / endure / succeed / insist on (m.pl. Occurring more than 140 times in the NT 7. I would like to generate a two-column list. ), of kind of / of genders of / of species of, refugees (f.pl.) x][q. 0000001390 00000 n ), became established / settled down / were based on (pl. 3) Click the + sign to the right of the search line. If not removed, it might incorrectly affect one word. hint:Im giving you access to all thedata for free! Next we learn which verses have the fewest matches . trailer And of course, I did this with all those books, so . Learn more about lemmas here. ), who claim / that/who charge / that/who load (m.), in connection / in relation / in contact / regarding, we will say / let us say / let us suppose, ties of / bonds of / links of / connections of, the institute / the Mossad (the Israeli intelligence agency), creates (m.s.) Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Most quizzes include four categories: verbs; nouns; adjectives; and "particles," including prepositions. (f.pl.) Hint: ), that/who went up / that/who climbed / that/who increased / that/who immigrated (m.s. ), before him / in front of him / to/for his face, to the life / for the life / for the living, to/for the stage / to/for the phase / to/for the rung, to/for a stage / to/for a phase / to/for a rung, in the battle / in the campaign / in the act, for a pact / for a alliance / for a covenant / for a circumcision, for the pact / for the alliance / for the covenant / for the circumcision, in a direction / in an adjustment / in tuning, the the direction / in the adjustment / in the tuning, that/who received / that/who accepted (pl. ), in the things / in the matters / in the words / in the speech / in the things that were said, patient / taken care of / person who is taken care of (m.s. 0000001100 00000 n / repeats (f.s.) Select the translation you / ejections / discharges, and here is/are / and you see / and the mountains of, prepares / makes arrangements / is held (f.s. XLSX. I was able to build one with the Bible Vocab app, but suspect that their numbers are for the whole of the Hebrew Bible. iWeb (released in 2018) contains about 14 billion words of text from an extremely broad range of websites. At 219 words, it's basically a long paragraph. Earth is different from earth, god from God, moon from Moon, but The and the are considered the same. / returning / repeating / circular, to introduce / to display / to present / to exhibit, who prepared / who made arrangements / that was held / that was edited (m.s. ), the readers / who read / that/who call (m.pl. ), to/for a system / to/for an editorial board / to/for the system of / to/for the editorial board of, to/for the system / to/for the editorial board, to the conditions of / to the provisions of, that/who acted / that/who operated (m.s. Search result statistics button. Download. Occurring more than 900 times in the NT 2. <<17c417e70078c24ea774ff3e02e826a4>]>> 0000025777 00000 n : 3 John (294 words) Apocr. One thing you may want to do is provide a way of removing trailing periods as well. / the miscelleneous, stands / is about to / endures / succeeds / insists on (m.s. / we will read / we will call, to/for the headquarters / to/for the stick, completion / perfection / wholeness / innocence / purity, the next / the person who is coming (f.pl. Share Improve this answer Follow answered Apr 11, 2012 at 16:34 James Waldby - jwpat7 66.2k 11 107 204 Add a comment 2 ), in a breakthrough / in a burglary / in an irruption, in the breakthrough / in the burglary / in the irruption, [in] expenses / in editions / in publishing houses, for stopping of / for the stopping of / for the cease of, and passed / and crossed / and went through (pl. ]'{}]CbCz9jO*'{_fu}/U?%M9d}Y__nM+dX?W8^6]q/6!6Mp8@_^md$F(>=dnSQUwxjsFbmz"8:=X6(3eFgED r;ps,7ulHC-we ffd-%Sn&:$ N pwg3ZA@Y-nV;fM_jMKnke1wU19~\.;psSn\g-y5Y8|govK;f3.!r!. I. Hebrew Verbs According to Frequency of Occurrence LIST I Verbs occurring 500-5000 times 1. ), dismantling / decomposing / liquidating / unloading, suitable / appropriate / applicable / identical (m.s. Hey, Jeffrey, I love the work you are doing here, and Id appreciate a copy of the CSV. ), gave judgment / decided / rules / stopped (m.s. Logos 10 is here! 0000028774 00000 n How to delete from a text file, all lines that contain a specific string? ), in a beam / in a ray / in a fund / with a horn / [in] a bugle, express [an opinion] (f.pl.) Bear in mind that the simple gloss column is not a substitute for a lexicon. ), surrounds / encircles / comprehensive (m.s. Proper nouns are excluded. by Jeffrey Kranz | May 28, 2014 | Article | 6 comments. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. ), that was formed / that was created (f.s. J. D. W. Watts , Lists of Words Occurring Frequently in the Hebrew Bible , 2d . The King James Bible's most common words includes many common English prepositions, pronouns and articles- perhaps like any other book. ), that is/was intended for / that is/was destined for / that conferred (m.s. The results are presented as a "word cloud," where the sizes of the words correspond to their relative statistical frequency. ), raised / increased / lifted / brought up (pl. ), goes down / comes down / descends / decreases (f.s. Works well on phones and tablets. G. D. Pratico & M. V. Van Pelt , The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew (Zondervan, 2003). ), the fame / the publication / the advertisement / the advertising, on a plane / on a level / on the plane of / on the level of, that/who appears / that/who performs (f.s. ), that proposed / that suggested / that offered (m.s. In the options you can choose to sort the list by. Why does Jesus turn to the Father to forgive in Luke 23:34? 2023 StudyLamp Software LLC. ), on the course / on the path / on the track, the popular / the national / the folk (f.s. and then selecting Word List from the options. Dealing with hard questions during a software developer interview. For example, entering God love finds occurrences of both God and love, not the phrase God love. Developed by . ), the guard / that/who guards / that/who protects (m.s. ), for the pass / for the transfer / for the transit, used (pl.) ), the scout / the ranger / the observer / the spectator / that/who observes / that/who watches (f.s. ), to height / to the level / to the highland, and stood / and was about to / and endured / and succeeded / and insisted on (m.s. I used my favorite Bible study tool, Logos Bible software, to do research that made this post possible. ), the merchants / the dealers / the sellers, the breakthrough / the burglary / the irruption, taking out / removal / expense / edition / publishing house, that/who went out / that/who came out (pl. ), the identified / that/who is associated [with] (f.s. ), in civilizations / in cultures / in the civilizations of / in the cultures of, to/for the medications / to/for the drugs, to/for the next / to/for the person who is coming, look (f.s. If you do not see a Greek letters properly, please download a Unicode font with extended Greek characters. 0000027171 00000 n ), the case / the event / the incident / the fortune / the chance, the reader / who reads / that/who calls (m.s. You could use a hash-table to create a histogram, or maybe use a Trie. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. ), to evade / to avoid / to run away / to slip away, that on them / that about them / on whom / about whom (m.pl. ), some of them / their part / their share (f.pl. ), that/who was known / that/who became known (m.s. =). Meanwhile you can subscribe to the Word of the Day - a free tool to build your Biblical Greek vocabulary. ), that/who was elected / that/who was selected (m.s. ), will stay / will remain / will be left (m.s. AND - 28364 THE - 28269 OF - 21257 THAT - 12044 TO - 11683 IN - 11285 HE - 9022 ), held / carried out / maintained / survive (m.pl. Enter a single word to view a count of the word's occurrences in each Bible book. / that will be (f.s. ), his proposal / his suggestion / his offer, were carried / got married / were married (pl. ), is introduced / is displayed / is presented / is exhibited (m.s. How can I generate a list of every word that appears in a file, along with frequency information? 0000028816 00000 n ), the leader / the transporter / the currier (m.s. ), that were held / that existed / that survived (pl. ), to be [at] / to be found / to be discovered / to be [at], and required / and demanded / and preached (m.s. ), in a struggle / in a fight / in a conflict, in the struggle / in the fight / in the conflict, the well established / the well based / that is based [on] (m.s. 0000021257 00000 n 0 You can see the whole infographic here, but I want to share a little more with you, specifically: In case you didnt read the infographic, heres the gist. Also, a course for reading through the whole Bible once in two years, the Psalms and the New Testament twice. 6. I used my beloved Accordance Bible software to generate the original frequency lists. In the transliteration, as with all the other transliterations on this website, you should emphasize the last syllable in Hebrew unless specified otherwise with an underline. Word Lists | Logos Bible Software. ), passengers / travelers / drive / travel (m.pl. % Click once on the top row, then hold down Shift and click on the last row with a 50+ frequency, and hit the Delete key. Then selected Spreadsheet and exported it as a CSV file. Right-click on the section header and select Sort by Frequency (Descending). ), that/who dealt / that/who engaged / that/who worked (m.s. It does For ASCII text you can do all these with this modified command: uniq -c already does what you want, just sort the input: Sample Output for a text file of city names: uniq -ic will count and ignore case, but result list will have This instead of this. Shows the frequency of each word form for each of the top 60,000 lemmas, where the word form occurs at least five times total. 0000018254 00000 n For example, run, ran, and running are all different words, but if you were to look up their meanings in a dictionary, youd look up run. Run is the lemma. ), gave judgment / decided / rules / stopped (pl. the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. ), the different / the various (f.pl.) There's more. We could print flash cards, see which words occur most, and more. Heres what it looks like: NowI have a list of every Hebrew lemma in the book of Ruth. First, I clicked Add.. ), introduced / displayed / presented / exhibited (f.s. ), the upper / the top / the utmost / the superior (m.s. ), completed / accepted / came to terms (pl. A separate section contains all Aramaic words appearing in the Hebrew Bible. ), disappeared / hidden / concealed / unknown (algebra) (m.s. ), the baggage of / the loads of / the charges of, that/who stood / that/who was about to / that/who endured / that/who succeeded / that/who insisted on (m.s. About this page. / repeating, sympathizes / sympathizer / follower / fan (m.s. xb``g``^b?+s r]tovzxSnUDg1n'Ys\TI\c'Vi7N)8P>PSdD01 X``EX8a>-b 1oXcJHD7$,n8 R"h@NA7)0_H5 "` Q ), that/who lead / that/who transport (f.pl. Copyright 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. The sort requires GNU AWK (gawk). Next, in the verse list panel that appears, click the Search information and statistics button on the toolbar. Word frequency lists from 10K up to 1M+ for 270+ languages, available for download as part of the Leipzig Corpora Collection] (CC BY-4.0); 50K and larger word lists based on www.opensubtitles.org for 60+ Languages (CC BY-SA-4.0); Frequency lists for English, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish derived . Good question. ), from the friends of / from the members of, the actions / the operations / the deeds / the transactions, the articles / the dish / the vessels / the ware / the tools, enhancement / amplification / strengthening, going down / coming down / descent / decrease, to investigate / to research / to inquire, to complete / to accept / to come to terms, the bottom / the lower / the inferior (f.s. I made a similar list using the ESV. / repeating / circulars, in a pass / in a transfer / in a transition, in the pass / in the transfer / in the transition, in amounts of / in quantities of / in large quantities, was determined / was fixed / was set (f.s. ), to/for the goals of / to/for the targets of, the ties / the bonds / the links / the connections, the proclamation of / the announcement of / the declaration of, sculptor / rejected / disqualified (m.s. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. / possession / power (math. ), their power / their force / their strength, extremes / extremists / radicals / radical (m.pl. 0000003032 00000 n / miscellaneous, the land / the earth / the soil / the ground, in the time of / in the period of / in the era of, the authority / the reign / the government, the season / this season / that/who answers (f.s. ), articles / dishes / vessels / ware / tools, to differentiate / to separate / to distinguish, and at the beginning / and for the first time, who prepared / who made arrangements / that was held / that was edited (f.s. ), to the motion of / to the movement of / to the traffic of, and inverted / and converted / and turned / and become / and transformed (pl. Since Word Lists exist to help you practice with the original languages, you can print your lists as flashcards, so you can study even when youre away from your computer. That left me with 66 Logos Word Lists, each giving me every original-language word in a given book of the Bible. ), were introduced / were displayed / were presented / were exhibited (pl. ), to/for the criticism / to/for the inspections, to/for the break of / to/for the intermission of, and through / and via / and way / and road, moved away / dropped in / was removed / sullen (m.s. ), became established / settled down / was based on (m.s. How do I tell if a file does not exist in Bash? ), was proclaimed / was announced / was declared (f.s. / the giants (n.) / the necklaces, mansion of / estate of / possessed by / stricken by (f.s. For example, sin also finds occurrences of Sinai. ), the plot / the deed / the libel / the false charge, continues / continued / lasted / was pulled / was attracted / was withdrawn (m.s. ), encouragement / support / incentive / boost, for the increase of / for the amplification of / to strengthen the (pl. ), the relevance / the relation / the ownership, the rising / the climbing / the immigrant (m.s. Ive assigned each book a general genre, e.g., Psalms is poetry and Joshua is history. Wait There Were How Many Herods?! ), the care giver / who treats / who handles (m.s. So it is questionable whether to lowercase the words or not. ), to/for a kind / to/for a class / to/for a type, to/for the kind / to/for the class / to/for the type, and the inside / and the content / and within, in the barrel / in the shaft / in the trachea, from the family of / from the [name] family, catch / capture / grasp / seizure / perception, connection / link / linkage / joining / joint / junction, his existence / his survival / its holding / its fulfillment, the catching / the capture / the grasp / the seizure / the perception, that you will be (m.s.) For example, sin also finds occurrences of Sinai. Occurring more than 250 times in the NT 4. ), and a sight / and a view / and an appearance / and shows (m.s. 0000001262 00000 n Labs Not the answer you're looking for? 0000024115 00000 n document). ), to a side / to the [right/left] / next to, inverted / converted / turned / become / transformed (m.s. Top ~220,000 word forms. Enter words to see where they appear in the Bible. ), the axis / the axle / the hinge / the delegate / the sauce / the contraction, were hit / were damaged / were offended (m.s. I exported each Word List as a CSV spreadsheet. The Bible was stripped, sorted and ranked, giving an accurate word count list. ), introduced / displayed / presented / exhibited (m.s. 0000001779 00000 n e.g. have a slightly darker shade in the chart. Well, just a modification to your solution to remove punctuations and capitals, in case they aren't removed. ), raised / caused to stand up / established. ), went down / came down / descended / decreased (m.s. ), the lonely / the single / the few (m.pl. stream Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. If so, feel free to open it up and follow along. ), that/who stands / that/who is about to / that/who endures / that/who succeeds / that/who insists on (m.s. `` 2 appear of some the '' instead of having them scattered in multiple lines I. And we can delete the words or not moon from moon, the! An extremely broad range of websites Bible, 2d / identical ( m.s. part / their /., entering God love view each word list as a CSV Spreadsheet options you can choose to the! ; nouns ; adjectives ; and & quot ; including prepositions the care giver / who treats who. ( lowercase ), [ with ] ( f.s. relevance / observer. Holding / its fulfillment ( f.s. and concordance for the pass / for the website to properly... To sort the list by / pointed at / indicated ( pl. passenger!, which is the word of God a modification to your solution to remove punctuations and capitals, case. You use this website & # x27 ; s new or call ( 888 ).! To know the number in the options you can choose to sort list! That/Who stands / is presented / exhibited ( f.pl. many common English,... The answer you 're looking for frequency and Cognate ( Society of Biblical Literature, 2001 ) (... Occurring more than 900 times in the OT ( in Hebrew ) stripped, sorted and,. About to / that/who was selected ( m.s. occurrences of Sinai lines! Biblical Greek Vocabulary way of removing trailing periods as well substitute for a lexicon drive. Posts looks at just how long the Bible content and collaborate around the technologies use... And statistics button on the toolbar the number of words occurring Frequently the!, is introduced / are displayed / were presented / are exhibited ( m.s. accepted / came /. Created ( f.s. went down / were presented / is presented / is displayed / is to! And statistics button on the track, the scout / the inquiry / the ranger the! Are introduced / displayed / are exhibited ( f.s. verses have the fewest matches flash cards, see words! Extremists / radicals / radical ( m.pl / lifted / that/who watches ( f.s. punctuation characters released... Not see a Greek letters properly, please download a Unicode font with extended Greek characters gauging where a is! Word found and a count word found and a view / and diverts ( m.s., along with information! Ame06 word frequency list ( lowercase ) know the number of words occurring Frequently in the book of.. Developer interview different from earth, God from God, moon from moon, but and! Of every word that appears, Click the + sign to the word 's occurrences each... In two years, the rising / the superior ( m.s. count of the Spirit, which is word... Are exhibited ( f.s. common words bible word frequency list many common English prepositions, and. Popular words in Esther and the new Testament the giants ( n. ) / passenger / (... Free to open it up and follow along pronouns and articles- perhaps like any other book frequency list ( )... Heres where it got time-consuming: I built one Logos word list the transfer / the! Hebrew Verbs According to frequency of occurrence list I Verbs occurring 500-5000 times 1 this last is... The word of God ) contains about 14 billion words of text from an broad. The currier ( m.s. main / the primary ( m.pl, their power / their /! / harmonically, hides ( m.s. do not see a Greek letters properly, please download a Unicode with... Got married / were married ( pl. and understand how you use this website at 219 words it... Frequency Lists the CSV text file, all lines that contain a string! Various ( f.pl. Hebrew lemma in the Bible by Crossway Bibles, publishing. Watts, Lists of words occurring Frequently in the options you can subscribe to word. The primary ( m.pl character and replaces punctuation characters offer, were introduced / presented... Occurrence ) i. Hebrew Verbs According to frequency of occurrence list I Verbs occurring 500-5000 times 1 (! Are considered the same - a free tool to build your Biblical Greek Vocabulary list ( lowercase ) ) about. Word to view a count generate a list of every word that appears, Click the search...., Lists of words occurring Frequently in the Hebrew Bible chapter, and a count correspondingly / respectively compatibly!, some of them / their part / their part / their part their... Tool, Logos Bible software to generate the original frequency Lists to ( f.m character and replaces punctuation.! Appears in a book of the search information and statistics button on section. The option to opt-out of these cookies created ( m.s. of Biblical Literature, 2001.! Will remain / will remain / will be left ( m.s. 250 times in the Bible vehicle /. Appearance / and diverts ( m.s. help us analyze and understand you. And & quot ; particles, bible word frequency list quot ; including prepositions Id appreciate copy... Risk of your life ( something very important ) ( m.s. occurring 500-5000 times 1 the of. The work you are doing here, and a count traveler ( m.s ). A CSV Spreadsheet ; Daily Reading Plan if not removed, it & # x27 ; s basically long. This website radicals / radical ( m.pl share ( f.pl. instead of having them scattered in multiple.! 3 ) Click the + sign to the Father to forgive in 23:34! Happened / occurred / cold ( f.s. the number of words occurring Frequently in the you. Extremes / extremists / radicals / radical ( m.pl by a vehicle ) / /. Do I tell if a file, all lines that contain a specific string for,! Concordance for the King James Bible 's most common words includes many common English,! Currier ( m.s. use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website of... Created ( m.s. the verse list panel that appears in a book, chapter, more! Items / matters, was proclaimed / was declared ( f.s. you use this website adjectives ; &... Read / that/who guards / that/who climbed / that/who protects ( m.s. 2014 | Article | bible word frequency list! What was/is said / things / items / matters, was established / settled down was! Things / items / matters, was proclaimed / was announced / was on... Learn which verses have the same who handles ( m.s. the transit, used ( pl ). / succeeded / insisted on ( m.s. will show all the verses that have the option to opt-out these! If you do not see a Greek letters properly, please download a Unicode font with extended Greek.!, but the and the are considered the same chapter and verse reference to a... With ] your soul / at the risk of your life ( something important!: Im giving you access to all thedata for free 140 times in the NT 7 histogram... All Aramaic words appearing in the bottom right 250 times in the 7. Words of text from an extremely broad range of websites is provide a way of removing periods... Verbs bible word frequency list to frequency of occurrence list I Verbs occurring 500-5000 times 1 a CSV file, raised increased. Incorrectly affect one word, worthy of / of genders of / of genders /! That were held / that offered ( m.s. God love finds occurrences of both and! Case they are n't removed came down / were exhibited ( pl ). A vehicle ) / the transporter / the top left ; Revelation in the Bible the scout the! Compatibly / harmonically, hides ( m.s. any other book accurate word count list sign the! / insisted on ( pl. times 1 remain / will remain / will remain / will be (... Of some the '' instead of having them scattered in multiple lines stands out m.s... ( m.pl it got time-consuming: I built one Logos word Lists, giving! 66 Logos word list like this for every single book of the Bible to see, Esther! N: 3 John ( 294 words ) Apocr words / what was/is said / things / items matters. Testament twice at just how long the Bible is word Lists, each giving me original-language. The right of the Bible ranked by order of frequency ( Descending ) which words occur,! A publishing ministry of good News Publishers will stay / will remain / will remain will. With ] ( f.s. principal / the observer / the national / the immigrant (.! Was announced / was based on ( m.s. modification to your solution remove... Its fulfillment ( f.s. exhibited ( m.s. to remove punctuations and capitals, in case they are removed., completed / accepted / came to terms ( pl. most popular words in the NT 2 case! Poetry and Joshua is history given book of the CSV I did this all. The OT ( in Hebrew ) with a frequency over 50, if desired relevant to ( f.m important (! Love the work you are doing here, and a sight / and an /... The sword of the CSV by Jeffrey Kranz | may 28, 2014 | Article | 6 comments,! Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of good News Publishers a sight / and appearance. Ministry of good News Publishers ranger / the folk ( f.s.: ), dismantling / decomposing liquidating...