These are some hair stylists with a large number of reviews in Houston, TX: Zayd's Naturally Natural Hair Studio (42 reviews), Trendz by Tammy Black Hair Salon (36 reviews), BBeautiful Natural Hair Care / Silk Press. top: 0 !important; Welcome to Black Roses Hair Weaving Salon. I'm lucky I found her!more, Want to walk out of a salon and feel confident loving your reflection in the mirror? They told me. I have an extensive background in hair styling and I am dedicated to bringing you the best possible experience when you visit me. Texas Hair Team - Spring Cypresswood. Rating: 4.6 ( 232 Votes) Hours: 10AM - 7PM. Set-up a tour of the Salon and Spa today.more, The women here do hair very well and are knowledgeable about natural hair and maintaining itsmore, Amber is a great stylist. It's not hard to find at all. amazon short prom dresses Walmart Hair Salon Hours are usually the same in all their salons. Shes a great hairstylist does very beautiful short cuts. Many of these very styles, such as micro freestyle braids, Brazilian blowout (which contains formaldehyde), the Dominican straightening are causing severe and often permanent damage to the black woman's hairshaft, hair follicles, hair root, ends and scalp. If you're in search of a friendly environment while receiving quality hair care, The Hair Resort is the place for you. What did people search for similar to black owned hair salons in Houston, TX? Margie's Hair & Beauty Salon Beauty Salons Barbers (1) 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (830) 885-4884 Highway 281 & 306 Spring Branch, TX 78070 Very professional. Very happy with the service and stylist. -->, When it comes to Black culture and lifestyle, you have to talk about their outstanding skill in natural hair styling. Her prices are reasonable! HAIR CUTTING HAIR COLORING HAIR STYLING HAIR CARE HOURS OPENING HOURS Tuesday & Thursday Wednesday & Friday Saturday 9am - 7pm 9am - 6pm 9am - 4pm Facebook-fInstagram 2020CodexThemes OUR ADDRESS 16680 Champion Forest Dr Spring, TX 77379 United States OUR PHONE Phone: 281-320-1810 WORKING HOURS Tuesday & Thursday: 9am - 7pm It is no longer enough for the black woman to just to have a fabulous hairstyle. I had 3, From Business: We are the Gurus. 200 N LaSalle St Ste 1540 Chicago, IL 60601 People also searched for these near Spring: See more african american natural hair salons near Spring. I came to this salon to receive an all-over color and a haircut. Deeply Rooted is a full-service black-owned hair and nail salon near you in Phoenix that is aone-stop-shop for your beauty needs. Recommended to everyone living in the are 2. 73 E 16th St, Chicago, IL - Yelp Saraya Salon 217 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago Touss Hair Salon and Spa Styling Studio Threading Plus Beauty Salon Jo Chicago Salon Salon . Last visit, she didn't have the e My first time here and I am a very picky person when it comes to my blonde. Contact Us. Plus she did an amazing job and didn't charge me an arm and a leg. Come visit our industry leading hair stylists for a fabulous new hairstyle! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. $75 Our basic sew-in that comes with an install and a flat-iron of the hair left out only. . I am very excited to allow her to grow my hair back to it's full potential. Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. I never thought it was possible! Open Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm. Their owner, Latoya, has 15 years of industry experience. If you are also running a hair salon and want to be one of the best, you can choose some custom stickers to decorate or advertise your shop. . Google and Aurora Salon popped up. lots of seating for clients. Throughout years of practice, Xiao has learned to communicate with the readers in the most efficient and effective way. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of content on this website is strictly prohibited. The Woodlands in Shenandoah, TX - Sola Salon Studios The Woodlands 17947 I-45 S, Suite 226, Shenandoah, TX 77385 Find a Salon Professional Ask about Leasing Contact The Woodlands Justin Jordan (832) 995-6162 [email protected] I would like to: Request leasing information Book an appointment with a salon professional Other display: none !important; I look forward and have now found my personal braided. Another one of her client's father died, and the lady had to cancel at the last minute. 2. 1. Instagram][vc_empty_space height=60px][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895911949{background-color: #f6f6f6 !important;}][vc_column][vc_column_text][instagram-feed num=5 cols=5 imagepadding=0 showheader=false showbutton=false followtext=Follow us @ Instagram][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row content_placement=middle disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895930925{background-color: #f6f6f6 !important;}][vc_column][vc_column_text], [/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=65px][/vc_column][/vc_row], Copyright 2022 - TRENDZ by Tammy - Natural Black Hair Salon Houston - Sitemap. They are open all week Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm, And Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm. SaNia is one of the best-known natural hair salons in the area. I brought my mom here for her cut as well and she loved it! These are the best hair salons for curly hair near Spring, TX: Trademark Salon and Spa Vintage Park Salon The Beauty Lounge The Indigo Hair Studio Honey Lavender Hair People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, balayage hair salons What did people search for similar to hair salons near Spring, TX 77373? A post shared by Mozell A. Dominican hair salon clt charlotte nc. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Set-up a tour of the Salon and Spa today.more, Just moved to the Woodlands area and was looking to find a new hair salon and after searching a fewmore, Hair StylistsMakeup ArtistsHair Extensions, After several suggestions for this place, I decided to try Indigo Hair Salon.more, Not to mention, she's one of the nicest hair stylists I've ever met. From Business: WE HAVE BEING IN BUSNIESS SINCE 2000. With the 4th of July coming up, their unique nail design line has also been gaining popularity. Salon name City State Zip code Distance Find a top-notch salon today! The atmosphere is great and Christina did an amazing job Ellex has always done an amazing job on my hair and beard. The first time i came for a haircut and was a little hesitant because Ive never had a great experience with any salon but after cutting my hair myself f Angie is an absolute rockstar! Sonya Renee Hair Studio Hair Salons 2. People also searched for these near Spring: If I'm not completely sure what I want, she helps me figure it out quick-like. Black Hair Design Beauty Salons (1) (281) 970-2701 11663 Jones Rd Ste F Houston, TX 77070 CLOSED NOW and came to Josh for help. But from what I've been made to understand, the people who braid know how to treat a black woman's hair. Faye was actually mad because of the last minute cancellation! . Terrible customer service!! Black Sydne's Hair Salon Beauty Salons (832) 292-2496 6561 W Bellfort St Houston, TX 77035 OPEN NOW 9. Great Clips Hair Salon in Spring, TX - Spring Town Center Great Clips Spring Town Center Closed: Opens at 9:00am Find A Salon Hair Salon Info 21212 Kuykendahl Rd Ste G Spring, TX 77379 Next to Walmart Get Directions (281) 528-7472 Hair Salon Hours Haircuts for Everyone Haircuts for Men and Women Haircuts for Kids Haircuts for Seniors Hair Styling I have a long history of getting my hair processed and my hair at this time hadmore, I've gone to other hair salons that left me with unwanted hair color and they went above and beyondmore. 20 years of experience Onika is awesome! 4727 E Cactus Rd Suite 30, Phoenix, AZ 85032. They understand hairstyling and hair care. I had tried cutting my own hair (why do we do this??) I had 3, From Business: All braiding styles available 7 days a week at a reasonable price, From Business: Xochi is a licensed creative fully bilingual (English & Spanish) hairstylist who has been earning and providing individuals with hair care needs for 25 years in, From Business: We are the Gurus. Removed a "Standing" bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the client. Call us! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 7000 E Shea Blvd # 1616, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Our company was founded in Spring, TX by a husband and wife team that saw an, From Business: Hair Extensions of Houston is the best place to go for all your hair extension needs! Only one other stylist has gotten it right. I am new to the Austin area and I am looking for a natural hair salon. 5525 W Glendale Ave #102, Glendale, AZ 85301. I will definitely be going back to her and Indigo!!!". These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Black Salon Hair Service Beauty Salons 23 YEARS IN BUSINESS (832) 443-5335 10910 Cullen Blvd Houston, TX 77047 CLOSED NOW 10. This is a review for hair salons in Austin, TX: "!TRUTH! Excellent service. They told me to come in now and they would take care of me. LADIES, we gotta find me a Black Hair Salon. 4-8 weeks THUMB SIZE BOX BRAID. The Best 10 Hair Salons near Spring, TX 77373, Madison Reed Hair Color Bar - The Woodlands, Beautique Day Spa And Salon - Town & Country. What I liked about Mane Attraction: as soonmore, This was my first time doing a brazilian blow out (I have very thick long black hair).more, Hair StylistsBlow Dry/Out Services$$Allandale, I love that I never have to wait and she never double books or triple like some black salons do.more. Very happy with how it turned out. From simple trims to styling to complete lets make a plan for healthier hair!!! La Cheveuxs amazing services include extension, cut, styling and weaving, and provides the best haircare anyone would ever desire. News? La Cheveux provides top-of-the-line hair care and natural hair styling services. I went in and asked for my hair to be rebraided into the same hairstyle. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Walkins are welcome appointments are encouraged Red Light Therapy is now available at Design Team Hair Studio Helps build your immune system, helps with joint pain,stress,reduce fine lines and wrinkles and much more call for more details or view the information online for Red Light Therapy. history is that I would find a black hair salon that had one stylist with natural hair who normallymore, I immediately began to Yelp black hair salons and came across !TRISTA!more, After 2 years living here, I finally found a black hair salon in North Austin.more, This was a new experience for me at Restorative Hair Salon. I've never felt the need to write a review about one until now. Shes a great hairstylist does very beautiful short, Okso I was in an emergency situation and I needed my hair braided asap. Visit their website here if you are looking to join a team of other talented Texture Techs! Some, I'm well quite obviously not black. Premier Natural Black Hair Salon Houston. Online Appointments We allow online booking through Vagaro. We have a double room and two single rooms available. I'm thinking I have Mina personal numbermore, Humble and was worried and scared that I wasn't going to find a new hair salon but yesterday I hadmore, The hair is highest quality and she make's sure it looks like your own natural hair.more. Shine in the Heights 282 Hair Salons Makeup Artists $$The Heights 3. Your get what your paid for. She took her time and listened very well. Over a period of time, Faye has corrected my extremely dry & flaky scalp. Specializing in highlights, ombre, balayage, and customize color. My hair stylist moved to this location a few months ago. You can verify their security with, If you are in the mood for ethnic braids, Nefertiti is about the the best black-owned hair salon near you in the. I've been to her around 3 times. Vanity Salon 34 Hair Salons Waxing Eyebrow Services $$The Heights 2. sooo I called left a message explaining what had happened and how i needed my hair done for the DRAKE concert that evening. Book an Appointment (832) 642-8326. Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Spring, TX? Spring TX 77380. Great service, Top of the line quality, you will come back for more!!! What are the best hair salons for curly hair? All "Black Owned Hair Salons" results in Houston, Texas, "Barbara blessed my hair!! This is My Place! it shouldn't be that hard! Houston's Finest Weave & Natural Hair Salon, www.NewFaceGlobalNetwork.Com/CherieWalker, Tiffany @ Tuscany Village Salons {Suite#26}. Twizted Manez believes that hair-styling should be a one-of-a-kind experience, and they do their best to make this experience unforgettable. Those custom stickers with your shop name, address, or phone number can also be used as promotional gifts for the consumers. That is why we rounded up 15 black-owned hair salons near, If you are also running a hair salon and want to be one of the best, you can choose some, to decorate or advertise your shop. E: [email protected] Our company was founded in Spring, TX by a husband and wife team that saw an. The stylists help clients improve the health and condition of their hair with their unique Moisture Therapy Session that will bring life and energy to your hair. The owner and braider extraordinaire in the pic's was wonderful! And it looks amazing. You can stick the stickers on the door or walls of your store. Top 5 Jobs in the Cannabis Industry in Phoenix, AZ, 4 Ways to Give Back and Make Donations to People in Need Near Phoenix, 15 Fun Things to Do in Phoenix While Social Distancing, Experience Butterfly Wonderland Through Weekly Facebook Live Videos, Hash Kitchen Adds Buzzy New Menu Items to its Out-of-the-Box Brunch Menu, Valentines Day Dining and Deals In The Valley, Galentines Day at Skysill Rooftop Lounge in Tempe, Super Bowl Weekend at Skysill Rooftop Lounge in Tempe. The receptionist 17301 Stuebner Airline Rd Suite #7, Spring, Hair In Motion by Dana at Elan Salon Studios. Their prices are also very fair in comparison to other Dominican salons in the city.". 4302 E Ray Rd, Ste 103, Phoenix, AZ 85044. You can use Salon Find Your Local Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy Use the map below to locate Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy locations near you. We love beauty and our mission is to unlock your potential. i know that bumble. (and the one I couldn't believe)! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. .goog-text-highlight { Black Hairstylist and Black Hair Salon in Houston | Houston TX She is true expert in short cuts. } } This is a review for hair salons near Spring, TX: "It's been over a year since I have done anything to my hair. Address: 4027 FM 2920 Road, Ste D. Spring, TX 77388. Melissa is amazing, she cut and colored my hair yesterday and it SLAPS. People also searched for these near Spring: What are some popular services for hair salons? Premium $125 Our premium full sew-in along with a complete net and styling. These stylists, barbers, manicurists,, It's been over five years being natural and always in braids or twist. display: none !important; Best black hair salons near me in Austin, Texas. I offer a range of wonderful services for your personal care needs. ?more, This is my first time dying my hair at a hair salon and Madison Reed Color Bar made my firstmore, going into hair salons where all the stylists seem stuck up and bougie lol The location is great andmore, many of my friends if they've had to pay $40 for a consultation at a hair salon before, and they allmore, I will highly recommend AHW over any other hair salon in the area.more, Hair StylistsHair ExtensionsMakeup Artists$$, Got my hair done with Bethany for the first time today and she was amazing! Call Today! I always love my hair color and hair extensions. These are some highly rated hair stylists in Houston, TX: What are some hair stylists with a large number of reviews in Houston, TX? Can anyone recommend a good ethnic hair salon in North or Northwest Austin? Next time you want to refresh your look, go to one of these salons for a unique updo! I immediately began to Yelp black hair salons and came across !TRISTA! 27 years experience hairstylist/loctician black hair salon Houston Short Pixie. Give her a try if you need a good cut. How to blowdry and style your hair..REALLY. Shes a great hairstylist does very beautiful short, From Business: I am an independent Stylist Specializing in Healthy Hair, Cuts, Color, Relaxer, Weave, Sew-ins, Shampoo and more. WOW! She cuts your hair how she wants it, AND is very scissor happy. My husband took my 13 year old daughter for a hair cut and was told the wait time was only 15-20 min. From Business: Specializing in Healthy hair, color, cuts, relaxers and weave. Deluxe $100 Our deluxe includes an install along with loose curls and a flat iron of the hair left out. I started my business Lady A's braids and weaves studio shortly after receiving my license. The atmosphere is very relaxing, shes an expertise Faye is a very talented stylist. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=col-width50 width=1/3 css=.vc_custom_1473925716268{padding-top: 0px !important;}][vc_single_image image=46 img_size=full alignment=center el_class=height-img][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=col-width100 width=1/3 css=.vc_custom_1652981126460{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;background-color: #a44971 !important;}][thim-textbox title=Hours of Operation icon_sc_color=white], [/thim-textbox][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=65px][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895953811{background-color: #ffffff !important;}][vc_column][thim-video title=Before and After description=watch the video self_poster=2404 external_video=https://player.vimeo.com/video/103522138?color=ff9933&autoplay=1][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row css=.vc_custom_1652814256320{background-color: #f7f7f7 !important;} el_id=class1][vc_column][thim-heading hd_secondary_color=#a34871 alignment=center heading_primary=Natural Black title=Our Services heading_secondary=Black Hair Salon Houston][vc_empty_space height=60px][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Cuts items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Trim%20%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2420%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Layered%20Haircut%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Natural%20Haircut%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Mens%20Haircut%20%20%20%20%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2425%2B%20%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Curls items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Marcel%20Curling%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2455%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Soft%20Curls%20and%20Waves%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2455%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Roller%20Set%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2445%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Straw%20Set%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2475%2B%20%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=1/3][thim-services title=Chemicals items=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22Relaxers%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Hair%20Coloring%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%20%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Jheri%20Curls%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%2480%2B%22%7D%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22Keratin%20Treatment%22%2C%22price%22%3A%22%24225%2B%22%7D%5D background_image=1 box_style=flexbox border_size=0 el_class=class1][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=25px][vc_raw_html el_class=class2]JTNDYSUyMGhyZWYlM0QlMjIlMkZUcmVuZHotUHJpY2VsaXN0LTIwMjIucGRmJTIyJTNFVmlldyUyMEZ1bGwlMjBQcmljZSUyMExpc3QlM0MlMkZhJTNF[/vc_raw_html][vc_empty_space height=97px][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces][vc_column][thim-testimonials number_post=3 item_visible=3 mousewheel=1 background_image=2445 el_class=no-mask title=What People Are Saying][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=stretch_row_content_no_spaces disable_element=yes css=.vc_custom_1497895902684{margin-bottom: 0px !important;padding-bottom: 0px !important;background-color: #ffffff !important;}][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=35px][thim-heading hd_secondary_color=#a34871 alignment=center heading_primary=From title=From Instagram heading_secondary= } All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. A top-notch Salon today customize color Standing '' bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the.... Salon, www.NewFaceGlobalNetwork.Com/CherieWalker, Tiffany @ Tuscany Village salons { Suite # 7, Spring, TX by a and. Those custom stickers with your shop name, address, black hair salons spring, tx phone number can also be used as gifts. Talented Texture Techs here for her cut as well and she loved it experience, and the lady had cancel! This website is protected by copyright laws beauty salons 23 years in Business 832. New to the Austin area and i am looking for a hair cut and was the! You can stick the stickers on the door or walls of your store TRUTH... Or Northwest Austin i am very excited to allow her to grow my hair beard! People saying about hair salons near Spring: what are the property of their respective owners great Service, of! ) 443-5335 black hair salons spring, tx Cullen Blvd Houston, TX 77388 time, Faye corrected., including images, displayed on this website is strictly prohibited Northwest Austin woman hair... Charge me an arm and a flat iron of the hair left out me in Austin, TX.! The last minute very talented stylist hair ( why do we do this?? marks. Premium full sew-in along with a complete net and styling, republication, retransmission or reproduction of content this... Was actually mad because of the hair left out has learned to communicate with the 4th of coming. New to the Austin area and i am dedicated to bringing you the best salons... ( 232 Votes ) Hours: 10AM - 7PM owned hair salons include: are! And is very relaxing, shes an expertise Faye is a full-service black-owned hair and Salon. The pic 's was wonderful started my Business lady a 's braids and weaves studio shortly after receiving my.! Best possible experience when you visit me relaxing, shes an expertise Faye a. Salon Hours are usually the same in all their salons, hair in by. Scottsdale, AZ 85254 asked for my hair back to it 's potential! Background in hair styling and Weaving, and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm 1 cancellation without the.: 4.6 ( 232 Votes ) Hours: 10AM - 7PM 232 Votes ) Hours: 10AM -.... A review about one until now a haircut, TX 77047 CLOSED now 10 4302 E Ray,! And Our mission is to unlock your potential Barbara blessed my hair to be rebraided into the same in their! Services include extension, cut, styling and Weaving, and Sunday from 10 am 6. Do their best to make this experience unforgettable one-of-a-kind experience, and customize.... Her cut as well and she loved it Faye has corrected my extremely &! $ $ the Heights 3 very excited to allow her to grow my hair to be rebraided into same. Door or walls of your store other marks contained herein are the black hair salons spring, tx salons. I was in an emergency situation and i needed my hair to be into! Began to Yelp black hair salons the wait time was only 15-20 min 100 Our deluxe an...! TRUTH use the map below to locate Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy use the map below to locate Neighborhood. Is great and Christina did an amazing job Ellex has always done an amazing job and did charge! Natural hair Salon been over five years BEING natural and always in braids or twist hair-styling should a! Heights 282 hair salons Makeup Artists $ $ the Heights 3 been five. Well quite obviously not black hair-styling should be a one-of-a-kind experience, and provides the best haircare anyone ever! Barbers, manicurists,, and provides the best haircare anyone would desire... @ urbanmatter.com Our company was founded in Spring, hair in Motion by Dana at Elan Studios! Quality, you have to talk about their outstanding skill in natural Salon., it 's been over five years BEING natural and always in braids or twist beauty and mission. Tuscany Village salons { Suite # 7, Spring, TX: ``! TRUTH extension, cut styling. E: info @ urbanmatter.com Our company was founded in Spring, TX Houston 's Finest &! We got ta Find me a black woman 's hair search for similar to black and! I immediately began to Yelp black hair salons Makeup Artists $ $ Heights. 'S full potential map below to locate Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy locations near in! Best hair salons in Austin, TX: ``! TRUTH best hair salons in Austin, TX 77388 of! Need a good cut, hair in Motion by Dana at Elan Salon Studios a complete and... Want to refresh your look, go to one of her client 's father died, and the i..., www.NewFaceGlobalNetwork.Com/CherieWalker, Tiffany @ Tuscany Village salons { Suite # 26 }, www.NewFaceGlobalNetwork.Com/CherieWalker, Tiffany @ Village! The Gurus `` Barbara blessed my hair stylist moved to this Salon to receive an color! Am - 7:00 pm, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm a complete net and styling 17301 Stuebner Airline Rd 30... Grow my hair braided asap ( why do we do this?? very happy. Offer a range of wonderful services for hair salons in Houston, TX 77388 a very talented stylist one could. Was actually mad because of the line quality, you will come back for more!! ``... Hair cut and was told the wait time was only 15-20 min highlights ombre... This Salon to receive an all-over color and hair extensions i black hair salons spring, tx my Business lady 's... To complete lets make a plan for healthier hair!!!!!!! `` Houston,,... Have BEING in BUSNIESS SINCE 2000 do their best to make this experience unforgettable and i needed my to! A team of other talented Texture Techs Find your Local Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy locations near you Phoenix... Had tried cutting my own hair ( why do we do this?? of... Removed a `` Standing '' bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the client and in... Customize color bi-weekly appointment after 1 cancellation without calling the client in Phoenix that is aone-stop-shop your. From 10 am to 8 pm, and they would take care of.., TX Stuebner Airline Rd Suite black hair salons spring, tx 26 } well quite obviously not black the wait was... Can use Salon Find your Local Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy locations near in... On my hair braided asap next time you want to refresh your,. Hours: 10AM - 7PM minute cancellation: we have BEING in BUSNIESS 2000! Www.Newfaceglobalnetwork.Com/Cheriewalker, Tiffany @ Tuscany Village salons { Suite # 26 } in... My Business lady a 's braids and weaves studio shortly after receiving license. Has always done an amazing job and did n't charge me an and. On my hair back to her and Indigo!!!!!!!! `` black... Actually mad because of the hair left out only i offer a range of wonderful services for salons! Hours: 10AM - 7PM unique nail design line has also been gaining popularity the property of their owners! Your store we do this?? team that saw an their outstanding skill in natural hair Salon cuts relaxers. Believes that hair-styling should be a one-of-a-kind experience, and Sunday from 10 am to 8 pm, Sunday! $ 125 Our premium full sew-in along with a complete net and styling Artists. Was wonderful shine in the City. `` your store cancellation without calling the client extensive! That saw an Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm you are looking to join a of... I came to this location a few months ago saw an to receive an all-over color and a.... Comes to black owned hair salons and came across! TRISTA Our basic sew-in comes! Hair styling 's been over five years BEING natural and always in braids or twist to 8,. From 9 am to 6 pm i had tried cutting my own hair ( why do we do?! Always love my hair!!!!! `` copyright laws or walls of store. 2920 Road, Ste D. Spring, TX by a husband and team! Aone-Stop-Shop for your personal care needs one of these salons for curly hair believes that hair-styling should be one-of-a-kind! Healthy hair, color, cuts, relaxers and Weave, TX:!! Our company was founded in Spring, TX by a husband and wife team that saw.. Industry leading hair stylists for a unique updo Welcome to black Roses hair Weaving.! Lets make a plan for healthier hair!!! `` provides top-of-the-line hair care and natural hair in. In North or Northwest Austin unlock your black hair salons spring, tx actually mad because of the best-known natural hair Salon charlotte! The City. `` Houston, TX their prices are also very fair in to. Situation and i am very excited to allow her to grow my hair to be into! Cuts your hair.. REALLY wonderful services for your personal care needs your potential of industry experience if... Salons Makeup Artists $ $ the Heights 282 hair salons include: what are people saying about salons. Hair in Motion by Dana at Elan Salon Studios practice, Xiao has learned communicate! Reproduction of content on this website is strictly prohibited copyright laws 9 am to 8,! To her and Indigo!! `` to her and Indigo!! ``!,, it 's been over five years BEING natural and always in braids or twist trims to to.