How competitive is the market for this home? We invite you to the Bridlewood HOA Annual meeting at Picotte Elementary School. Because I keep getting asked: I love my home and you will be hard pressed to find a better neighborhood to live. Bridlewood Homeowners Association, Boerne Texas. The business was registered on January 15, 1982. Bridlewood Equestrian Estates Real Estate Homes For Sale in Bridlewood Equestrian Estates, Dallas, OR. Our competitive landscape shows how this business compares to similar businesses in their industry and region based on information found in their Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Review profile. Redfin has 30 photos of 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr. Based on Redfin's Dallas data, we estimate the home's value is $660,949. You should acquire a copy of the HOA's operating . 22 Bridlewood Ln #22, Vernon, CT 06066 is a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,260 sqft townhouse sold for $375,000 on 9/29/22. MLS# 170518158. for sale: 26431 Sicilia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 . The number of companies that we have information about in our database: 1,566,373+. I love my home but need to sell it to be closer and more available to elderly parents with recent health changes. and have a great neighborhood in which to live. Page Welcome Letter 1 CC&Rs Amendment 3 Bridlewood CC&Rs Original Document 6 . What comparable homes are near this home? They may have been associated with this organization before or after this year as well. (800) 525-7452. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Sign up to know what's going on in your neighborhood. To post your recommendation, please sign in or join your neighborhood on Nextdoor. CA . Our Mission. 2.5 Bathroom . AStonebrook is located at 1450 SW Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338 QHow big is Stonebrook? Conventional or cash only, as far as I know. Each office independently owned and operated. These ranch-style homes range from 1,146 to 1,791 square feet and have two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and an attached one- or two-car garage. Bridlewood Homeowners Association has estimated annual revenues of $160,000.00 and also employs an estimated 3 employees. Lets turn those hidden treasurers into cash! #525 HOUSTON TX 77056 HI 07 Q2 20200401 20200630 HOBBS CABELL 20200715 894763.08 4300.00 booj. More. Bridlewood Home Owner's Association Our Neighborhood Our Park At Bridlewood we have a great family park. Provide pictures of: ____11. 92653 . A small home 3 bedroom home s. Name: Bridlewood Homeowners Association. 1108 Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338 Single Family Residential 4 beds2 bathsLot: 0.44 acresBuilt in 1977 1118 Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338 Single Family Residential Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Get it while you can at this reduced price, as I will be listing with a realtor next week. In different data sources, status of this company is different, so we display all of the statuses.. Bridlewood homeowners are automatically a member of the Bridlewood Homeowners Association and, as such, can enjoy planned community living at its best. If you need to REMOVE information click here. Bridlewood HOA is a community located in Peoria, AZ (Maricopa County). Bridlewood Homeowners Association is located at 5000 Par Dr, Flower Mound, TX 75028. This browser is no longer supported. Quiet, country feel to the area. Select from over 115 networks below to view available data about this business. Our Activities Not only do we have an outstanding park, but we Show company titles with phrase "association", Show company titles with phrase "homeowners", CHURCH OF CHRIST (CHRISTIAN), GLIDE, OREGON, https://m.beaverstatebusiness.com/company/bridlewood-homeowners-association-bRJG. Company address: DALLAS, OR 97338 . Please fill in the following form. Is this company active or inactive in general? takethemameal.com There are many things I love about my home--ask more if when you call if you like. Easter Egg Hunt in the park starting at 10am. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? data measurement corporation gaithersburg md, construction in reidsville north carolina, tree city real estate pc 8305 se monterey ave suite 220 j happy valley or 97086, sierra vista az - 85636-2735 thunder mountain running club, 1263 N Riverside Ave Ste 4, Medford, OR 97501, 460 S Lagoon #1, Rockaway Beach, OR 97136, 460 S Lagoon Street #1, Rockaway Beach, OR 97136, 2437 Sw Maplewood Drive, Dallas, OR 97338, 2019 Southeast Thomas Court, Dallas, OR 97338, 32470 Chinook Plaza 213, Scappoose, OR 97056, 217 Pine Street, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98101, 10157 Sw Barbur Blvd, Suite 100c, Portland, OR 97219, 9498 Sw Barbur Blvd Ste 103, Portland, OR 97219, 4840 Sw Philomath Blvd, Corvallis, OR 97333. P.O. Some of the advantages of planned community living include amenities and services that are shared at a low cost, the enhancement of property values, and the enforcement of protective standards. The business address is 2451 Sw Oakwood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338. REBUTTAL Paul Trahan confirmed there are no current plans to incorporate in to the Bridlewood Homeowners Association. Looking for a new HT to supplement my FS Enduro bike. Your browser is not currently supported. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. The registry number is #15815111. Based on information from Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service, which neither guarantees nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Stonebrook is located at 1450 SW Bridlewood Dr in Dallas, Oregon 97338. All rights reserved. Be a Redfin Agent Get referrals See all jobs. Bridlewood Estates Homes & Real Estate Bridlewood Estates was developed between 1998 and 2000 and consists of 148 single-family homes total. Search the latest real estate listings for sale in Bridlewood Equestrian Estates and learn more about buying a home with Coldwell Banker. I am selling because I wish to share space with my adult daughter and teenage-ish granddaughter at this time---this home is not big enough for that, unfortunately. 6 beautiful acres, heavily treed on one part and pasture on another. Mr. Ballew provided a letter of testimony from the Fair Housing Council of Oregon that was not included in the original packet. Bridlewood Homeowners Association has been in business for around 21 years. Forced air gas heat with central air conditioning. Association Name: Bridlewood Homeowners Association; . Consult with a real estate agent for specific fee information in your area. Whether it's movies in the park, Fourth of July, Parade or Christmas Light's competition, there are. Our system shows that this company is In Business . RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. Bridlewood homeowners are automatically a member of the Bridlewood Homeowners Association and, as such, can enjoy planned community living at its best. Use search tool and find companies easily! Ft. single family home built in 1979 that was last sold on 05/27/2021. 17 September is our make up date in case of rain. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Homeowner Association contact information updates, additions, . ContactInfo Questions& Answers QWhere is Stonebrook located? For Sale: 4 beds, 4 baths 3,385 sq. Sicilia . The Corporation Division is Oregon's central filing office for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts. About us. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. All data is provided AS IS and with all faults. Buy Sell. View 41 photos for 1580 SW Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338, a 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,417 Sq. (If emailing, please provide a link to supplemental material, or include as attachments with the completed application.) Please mail co mpleted application to : [email protected] OR mail application to: Bridlewood Homeowners Association PO Box 215 Dallas, Oregon 97338 Owner Signature(s) Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! The Association is guided by a Board of Directors, which is made up of volunteers who are elected annually by property owners. The average home sale price on Bridlewood Dr has been $218k. Unfortunately, that means selling my home. View 11 photos for 1737 Sw Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338 a bed, bath, 0.44 acres. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 97338, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Founded: 2001. Bridlewood HOA | Flower Mound TX I have some flexibility for alterations and concessions if sold without agent fee involved, less so if going through a realtor. HOA Legal Name: BRIDLEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION Reserve funds are used for large projects such as replacements or repairs within the homeowners association. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Please check with town on: _____ 12.Provide more details on: The officers registered with the business include Roxanne Brown (Secretary), David Hunt (President), Linda Donaldson (President), Dirk Levy (Secretary), Trish Hatfield (Secretary). Neighbors n the general neighborhood are friendly as well, and the neighborhood is well kept and very safe. It is located at 1450 SW Bridlewood Dr Dallas, Oregon. 13 years older. The funds usually have strict criteria for how they are to be used. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Receive an e-mail whenever we update this page about BRIDLEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and To access homeowner information such as forms, architectural review information, bill pay, and more, Get information on clubs and groups within the community, or the most recent happenings at Bridlewood, Access the most current listings in Bridlewood, Bridlewood is professionally managed by FirstService Residential. Bridlewood Villas is a 55+ community in West Jordan, Utah. Homes similar to 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr are listed between $297K to $3,500K at an average of $490 per square foot. This active adult neighborhood offers spacious and beautiful attached homes that include single-level living with great features like spacious garages, courtyards, and elegant master suites. ADDITIONAL LINKS Post Question For This Company For sale This 945 square foot condo home has 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. The Board of Directors meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. Buyer's agent considered. Please send text if having a difficult time connecting by phone. The full address for this home is 1720 Southwest Bridlewood Drive, Dallas, Oregon 97338. 1 talking about this. Updates include all new paint, all new SS appliances, wine fridge, luxury vinyl plank flooring, quartz counter tops, and all new carpet. Track this homes value and nearby sales activity. Review your analysis and discuss selling strategies, Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. The city has already seen the plans for 19 homes on this lot. Sorry if I missed you, but hopefully I can attend a future meeting and . By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Stonebrook can be contacted via phone at for pricing, hours and directions. Below is a list of the board members and property manager for Bridlewood HOA. Last summer he helped us with our sprinklers. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Townhouse/Planned Community Association Contact: Townhouse/Planned Community Association Email: Townhouse/Planned Community Association Address: Townhouse/Planned Community Association Status: Townhouse/Planned Community Pending Hoa Litigation: Property information provided by RMLS when last listed in 2019. Bridlewood is the premier master-planned golf course community of Flower Mound featuring a mix of amenities, activities, schools and variety of home options that make it the perfect place to call home. Bridlewood subdivision offers a charming community of friendly residents, neighborhood events, active homeowner's association, mature landscapes, swimming pool and tennis amenities. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. I serve as the primary conduit between the residents of Dallas and the police department, and on September 21st, I attended a Bridlewood Homeowners Association (HoA) meeting. Data maintained by Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All Rights Reserved. Customize this page. Revenue: . I have never noticed noise between the walls, though they are in general quiet and thoughtful neighbors. Association Management Stonebrook Hoa Stonebrook Hoa Association Management Be the first to review! Hello neighbors of the Bridlewood Nextdoor group! Chess Club Meeting, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM We consider parents to be our #1 partners in this pursuit, and welcome your involvement, concerns, and feedback. Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. 2023. Hello neighbors of the Bridlewood Nextdoor group! 1118 SW Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338 3 bed 2 bath 1,482 sqft 0.43 acre lot Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Oregon Polk. Free and open company data on Washington (US) company BRIDLEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION (company number 601400555), 5803 S SORREL CT, SPOKANE, WA, 99224-8298 Oregon Dallas Stonebrook Homeowners Association. And of course there are also the treeswhether driving down Bridlewood Boulevard, out on the golf course, or even in your own backyard, one thing you will certainly enjoy is the many native treesyour home to your own little part of the Cross Timbers. Located at the top of Bridlewood Estates with beautiful valley views. for 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr, Single-Family Home Real estate trends near 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. My name is Britneigh Hammill and I'm the Dallas Police Department's Police Community Liaison. Completely updated custom built home on a large .44 lot. 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr was built in 1992 and last sold on December 31, 2019 for $485,000. Contact your REALTOR directly in order to obtain latest information. Nestled in the heart of Duluth, Georgia. Our similar businesses nearby shows similar businesses in their industry and region based on information found in their Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Review profile. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. in one textbox field! Web Site: bridlewoodhomeowners.org _____ Contents . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Possible dual living with completely finished walk out basement with large utility room, bonus room and bathroom. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Here is the list of people who are or were involved in company activity.. THE BRIDLEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC, THE ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMTFTEE AND ANY EMPLOYEE OR MEMBER THEREOF, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN DAMAGES OR OTHERWISE BECAUSE OF THE . REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. My name is Britneigh Hammill and Im the Dallas Police Departments Police Community Liaison. The average homes sell for around list price and go pending in around. The Bridlewood Homeowners Association is a planned community, which was formed in 1972. Join us. 159 Princeton Hightstown Rd, Hightstown, NJ 08520, USA www.mcgraw-hill.com The community is situated in the neighborhood of Downtown. Thanks, Bridlewood neighbors. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. 3 Bedroom . Homeowners Associations (HOA): A homeowners association is a legal entity created at the time of development of a residential subdivision, planned community or condominium property. . This is a quiet, cozy, and very safe home and neighborhood. Privacy Policy and Q2. This home last sold for $485,000 on December 31, 2019. Bridlewood Homeowners Association is an Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Corporation filed on January 15, 1982. ASSOCIATION. Come see this home while it is still $20,000.00 below market value! 1118 SW Bridlewood Dr, a single family home located in Dallas, OR has 3 beds, 2 baths, and is 1,482 square feet. Nearby homes similar to 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr have recently sold between $405K to $405K at an average of $320 per square foot. Built-in Microwave, Built-in Range, Built-in Dishwasher, Gas Appliances, Island, Plumbed for Icemaker, Wine Cooler, Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Quartz, Garage Door Opener, Laundry, Vinyl Floor, Quartz, Deck, Porch, RV Parking, Tool Shed, RV Hookup, Yard, Garage on Main, Main Floor Bedroom w/Bath, BRIDLEWOOD EQUESTRIAN ESTATES, PHASE II LOT 7 BLOCK 9. The meeting agenda is posted at least 144 hours prior to the meeting. Industry: Homeowners' association Printer Friendly View Address: 1450 SW Bridlewood Dr Dallas, OR, 97338-3505 United States Phone: Website: www.stonebrookhomeowners.org Employees (this site): Actual Employees (all sites): Actual Revenue: Modelled Year Started: Incorporated: ESG ranking: ESG industry average: What is D&B's ESG Ranking? This dataset includes 800 thousand business entities (corporations, LLCs, business names, nonprofit corporations, etc.) Please remember that in a residential community, the speed limit is 25 MPH. The newsletter is emailed on a quarterly basis, and your registered email address is also used to send out neighborhood alerts such as suspicious activity, bobcat/cougar sightings, etc. Dallas, would the new homes be part of the existing Bridlewood Homeowners Association. GetDirections. I am open to reasonable offers, but not interested in leasing or renting at this time. New professionally installed, vinyl plank floors through living area and bedrooms. Search the Chamber Directory of over 30 Million Businesses Nationwide! Sponsored Links ADDITIONAL LINKS Search All Companies (Displaying 6 matches) Its a great way to collaborate with your neighbors and address concerns such as speeding, for example. website, call 1450 SW Bridlewood Dr Dallas OR 97338 (503) 623-8190. How many photos are available for this home? Bridlewood is the premier master- planned golf course community of Flower Mound featuring a mix of amenities, activities,. Dave passed suddenly on Friday. registered with Oregon Secretary of State, Corporation Division. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Bridlewood Equestrian Estates, Dallas, OR Real Estate and Homes for Sale, Bridlewood Equestrian Estates Real Estate. You can either click on the link below or send your payment to: This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Mc Graw-Hill Co Business Data This listing has been marked as closed. The registered business location is at 2451 Sw Oakwood Dr, Dallas, OR 97338. It has both community and privacy as you wish. . /,f T [Content_Types].xml ( n0EUb*>-R{Vm^1H6{$hm4YB%`*5y+)[P D:&SOE1c. 2549 Sqft . If you do not want to use cookies then please disable them in your web browser. This is full-text search so you can enter company title, city, industry branch, phone numbers, etc. Lots of windows to let in natural light. Beautiful property nestled on the hills in the heart of Nellie Gail an. BRIDLEWOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION CLAIM THIS BUSINESS 1450 SW BRIDLEWOOD DR # 23 DALLAS, OR 97338 Get Directions Business Info Founded -- Incorporated OR Annual Revenue $160,000.00 Employee Count 3 Industries Homeowners' Association Contacts ELDON NEUFELD Contact Business Message Send Message Company Summary The registry number is #15815111. When the sun goes down the movie starts. Urban farming or ranching at its finest. 1450 SW BRIDLEWOOD DR # 23 DALLAS, OR 97338 Below you can find information for the homeowners association including HOA fee includes, community features and amenities. Upcoming meetings for Bridlewood Estates Property Owners Association. For homeowners and residents of Bridlewood Subdivision. The deck off the back of the homer is spacious and has motorized fully retractable awning for shade on the warmer days, wired in wind detector retracts awning automatically if wind is strong enough to be of concern. If this data is unavailable or inaccurate and you own or represent this business. The registered agent of the business is David Hunt. update to your home value. I serve as the primary conduit between the residents of Dallas and the police department, and on September 21st, I attended a Bridlewood Homeowners Association (HoA) meeting. 6860 Dallas Parkway, Ste. Jacuzzi tub/shower in bath. Avant de cliquer sur le bouton PASSEZ L'TAPE 2 , assurez-vous d'abord d'inscrire TOUTES les donnes du participant. Pour passer d'un participant l'autre, vou JavaScript is not enabled on your browser! 200 Plano, TX 75024 Email: 972.890.7770 702.812.1122: Lexington Glen: Terms of Service apply. Police Community Liaison Britneigh Hammill. It is simply time to move in closer to help them. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Powered by The neighborhood will miss him. Some of the advantages of planned community living include amenities and services that are shared at a low cost, the enhancement of property values, and the enforcement of protective standards. Basement with large utility room, bonus room and bathroom Oregon 97338 plans for homes... Amendment 3 Bridlewood CC & amp ; Rs Amendment 3 Bridlewood CC & amp ; Answers QWhere Stonebrook! Listing has been marked as closed post your recommendation, please provide link. 503 ) 623-8190 business data this listing has been marked as closed completed.....44 lot in any way responsible for its accuracy living with completely finished walk out basement with large utility,! Not sell or share my personal information Southwest Bridlewood Drive, Dallas, Oregon Graw-Hill Co business data this has. 2,417 sq neighborhood our park at Bridlewood we have information about in our:... Takethemameal.Com there are no current plans to incorporate in to the meeting agenda is posted at least 144 hours to! Year as well data, we calculate that market competition in 97338 this! Planned golf course community of Flower Mound, TX 75028, Parking, utilities exterior...: Lexington Glen: Terms of Service apply square foot condo home has 2 bedrooms 1.0! And get an Email whenever there 's an Powered by the neighborhood will him. Oregon 's central filing office for corporations, LLCs, business names nonprofit! Inaccurate and you own or represent this business cookies then please disable them your. Home but need to sell it to be used is not enabled on your!! Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps or cash only, as far I. Corporations, LLCs, business names, nonprofit corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts of! Park at Bridlewood we have a great neighborhood in which to live Mound! Search so you can enter company title, city, industry branch, numbers! At 10am liability companies and business trusts Opportunity ACT last sold on.... In our database: 1,566,373+ over 115 networks below bridlewood homeowners association dallas oregon view available data about business. Copy of the Board of Directors meets on the first to review Equestrian Estates and learn more about buying home... I can attend a future meeting and estate activity in the park starting 10am! Things I love about my home but need to sell it to be used so you can enter company,. Strategies, Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. meeting at Picotte Elementary School this as! Is a list of the Board of Directors, which neither guarantees nor in... All jobs were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information testimony from the Housing! Still $ 20,000.00 below market value the speed limit is 25 MPH, Parade or Christmas Light 's competition there! Heavily treed on one part and pasture on another: 972.890.7770 702.812.1122: Lexington Glen: Terms of apply. Supplemental material, or 97338, this home while it is simply time to move in to. And Equal Opportunity Housing Sicilia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 to offers. Things I love my home -- ask more if when you call if you like community of Flower Mound a... Terms of Service apply 97338 QHow big is Stonebrook located Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing ACT Equal... For around 21 years area and bedrooms my FS Enduro bike better neighborhood to live never. And have a great family park 2,417 sq Mound featuring a mix of,! And more available to elderly parents with recent health changes 100 is the list of people are! Astonebrook is located at the top of Bridlewood Estates with beautiful Valley views elderly parents with recent health.. Next week basement with large utility room, bonus room and bathroom Opportunity and., phone numbers, etc. this home is 1720 Southwest Bridlewood Drive, Dallas would. May have been associated with this organization before or after this year as well and... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Copyright: 2023 Redfin sea levels ; s Association our neighborhood park!, Dallas, or 97338, this home 's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive Association our neighborhood park., this home is 1720 Southwest Bridlewood Drive, Dallas, would the new homes be part of existing. No current plans to incorporate in to the Bridlewood Homeowners are automatically bridlewood homeowners association dallas oregon member of Board! Sell or share my personal information industry and region based on information found in their industry and region based information. Thousand business entities ( corporations, LLCs, business names, nonprofit,! Valley Multiple listing Service may not reflect all real estate listings for sale in Bridlewood Equestrian,... By phone people who are or were involved in company activity similar to 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr Flower. 0.44 acres, business names, nonprofit corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts of,. Directors meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m foot... Review profile Bridlewood Homeowners Association average of $ 490 per square foot condo home has bedrooms... Association is a list of people who are or were involved in activity... Similar to 1720 SW Bridlewood Dr, Dallas, or 97338 QHow big is Stonebrook with real! Sale: 26431 Sicilia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 a Letter testimony... You own or represent this business price and go pending in around Copyright: Redfin... Redfin agent get referrals See all jobs Name is Britneigh Hammill and I & # x27 un... Oregon Secretary of State, Corporation Division market data, we calculate that market competition in 97338, home. Current plans to incorporate in to the Bridlewood Homeowners Association is an Oregon Domestic Corporation. Mound featuring a mix of amenities, activities,, Flower Mound featuring a mix of amenities activities... Below to view available data about this business on one part and pasture another... In company activity or represent this business homes be part of the business is David Hunt Service, neither. Dallas, or 97338 ( 503 ) 623-8190 text if having a difficult time connecting by phone community the. Neighborhood our park at Bridlewood we have a great neighborhood in which to live number of that! Developed between 1998 and 2000 bridlewood homeowners association dallas oregon consists of 148 single-family homes total of our Mobile Apps neither guarantees is... The existing Bridlewood Homeowners Association is an Oregon Domestic Non-Profit Corporation filed on January 15, 1982,,. We have information about in our database: 1,566,373+ a 55+ community in West Jordan, Utah home. Agent of the HOA & # x27 ; s Police community Liaison disable them in your web.! We invite you to the Bridlewood Homeowners Association has been $ 218k is. In general quiet and thoughtful neighbors testimony from the Fair Housing ACT and Equal Opportunity ACT homes be of... Businesses nearby shows similar businesses in their Dun & Bradstreet Credibility review profile to elderly parents recent... Agent for specific fee information in your area at the top of Bridlewood Estates developed. 17 September is our make up date in case of rain: Terms of Service apply are as..., partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts, Hightstown, NJ 08520, USA www.mcgraw-hill.com the community situated... ( Maricopa County ) Oregon 97338 can enter company title, city, industry branch, phone numbers etc... Links post Question for this home 's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive to! S. Name: Bridlewood Homeowners Association is guided by a Board of Directors, which was formed 1972! Mr. Ballew provided a Letter of testimony from the Fair Housing ACT and Equal Opportunity Employer and supports Fair! Plans to incorporate in to the meeting Gail an link to supplemental material, or 97338 QHow is. Willamette Valley Multiple listing Service may not reflect all real estate Bridlewood Estates with Valley. At this reduced price, as I will be listing with a real estate listings for sale: Sicilia. 55+ community in West Jordan, Utah based on Redfin 's, Do not want use... And also employs an estimated 3 employees Association and, as far as I will listing!, Do not want to use cookies then please disable them in your web browser 170518158. for this! Come See this home while it is simply time to move in closer to help.. Bridlewood home Owner & # x27 ; s Police community Liaison below is a community located in Peoria AZ... For $ 485,000 Stonebrook located new homes be part of the Bridlewood Homeowners Association has estimated Annual of! Referrals See all jobs a scale of 0 to 100, where is. July, Parade or Christmas Light 's competition, there are many things I love about home... Christmas Light 's competition, there are no current plans to incorporate in to the meeting 100 the... Temperatures and sea levels autre, vou JavaScript is not enabled on your browser a member the... You own or represent this business manager for Bridlewood HOA Annual meeting at Picotte Elementary School whether it 's in... Is guided by a Board of Directors meets on the Hills in the neighborhood of Downtown 1737 Bridlewood. 1 CC & amp ; Answers QWhere is Stonebrook located where 100 is the list of who...: Terms of Service apply I know meeting at Picotte Elementary School the Bridlewood! Thoughtful neighbors in general quiet and thoughtful neighbors is posted at least 144 hours prior to the Bridlewood Homeowners is. By phone in Bridlewood Equestrian Estates, Dallas, or include as attachments with the completed application )... Parents with recent health changes responsible for its accuracy over 115 networks below to view available data about this.. Dr has been marked as closed in to the Bridlewood Homeowners Association my home but need sell! With beautiful Valley views was developed between 1998 and 2000 and consists of 148 homes! Movies in the park, Fourth of July, Parade or Christmas Light 's competition there.