Catalina Restaurant Bayou La Batre, AL 36509 - Restaurantji Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Catalina Restaurant at 14060 S Wintzell Ave in Bayou La Batre - view the menu, hours, phone number, The flounder wasMore. Espaol . Some of the freshest, best shrimp Ive ever had in my life (probably not surprising given it is in the town that is the inspiration for the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co). Delicious, warm, inviting.. only a short drive from the island. had a very light coating and were superb. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The food was horrible and not enough for 23.99. We had the fried crab claws for starters and they were excellent. Reviews for Catalina Restaurant. Cree una base de datos de empresas y crguela en formato de Excel. ($) 2.7 Stars - 6 Votes. Post/Update Menu - Catalina Restaurant. For the portion . usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. There are some humorous signs posted at different places. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Bayou Seafood Company LLC. We followed that with the senior special of fried shrimp. It was worth the 15 minutes drive off I-10 to eat at Catalina Restaurant. Best seafood in the South. Hearty and spicy fish bouillabaisse with beer and tequila. "Fried everything.". Use your Uber account to order delivery from Catalina Restaurant in Mobile, AL. One altered batch of coleslaw won't stop us from visiting again next year.More. Grilled meat with bell pepper, onion. The food is fabulous! Our waitress (I think her name was Carol) was great. 4 Votes for helpful, 0 . Great meal. It was cheap and you get a lot but I would never order it again. Picked this place from Trip advisor reviews. Hours. Yes. the shrimp boat building areas nearby. The coleslaw was not up to par this year, but someone had mentioned that someone new made it that day. We made a stop in Bayou La Batre to see the fishing boats and Buddhist temples. Reported as permanently closed. Worth Leaving The Island For. puppies were hot, and the drinks were cold. After youve looked over the Catalina Restaurant menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them to your cart. 2. In fact there were so many shrimp that they would not all fit inthe bun. Numero de telfono +49803921568627. Not sure what to think about it but we did eat some of it and brought the rest home to feed the puppies. The food, the service, the atmosphere, the entire experience was amazing! All rights reserved. Tortilla chips topped with cheese, sliced jalapenos, guacamole, charro beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, green onions. Are you sure you want to delete this question? You won't be disappointed! One altered batch of coleslaw won't stop us from visiting again next year.More. Bayou Catalina. Husband has steamed Royal Red shrimp - perfectly cooked. Highly recommend!!! We enjoyed the oyster po boy and the seafood chowder Distance: Eight shrimp on a poboy, really??? 14060 S Wintzell Ave Bayou La Batre AL 36509 (251) 824-1120. The coleslaw was not up to par this year, but someone had mentioned that someone new made it that day. Seafood is fresh fresh fresh! 14060 S Wintzell Ave, Bayou La Batre, AL 36509. Well worth the trip down to Bayou La Batre Alabama. Wife had oysters and crab cake. Tortilla chips topped with cheese, sliced jalapenos, guacamole, charro beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, green onions. Food and service was excellent, everything was fresh , this is worth driving of the island. Bayou La Batre Breakfast And Brunch Delivery, Bayou La Batre Northern Thai Food Delivery, Bayou La Batre Ice Cream + Frozen Yogurt Delivery, Bayou La Batre Philadelphia roll Delivery, Do not sell or share my personal information. No stars!!!!!!! The waitress we had seemed to have better things to do than wait on us and it was just an all around bad experience. The shrimp and fish were some of the freshest ever. Had: They were so good. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Closed now : See all hours. Spiced perfectly. Log In. Oh my gosh! All rights reserved. More. We all 3 got the crawfish & they were cooked just right!! 11/20/2018 - Crystal Cosby Our server was very attentive and patience when dealing with our Midwestern questions about crab claws and crab au gratin. Juicy Lime - tomato shrimp cocktail with cilantro, onions, cucumber, avocado. Served with tostadas. Shrimp served in a juicy mix of lime, cucumber, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, avocado, chilies. A true representation of our Deep South. dine-in takeaway offers takeout accepts credit cards outdoor seating casual good for groups good for kids beer & wine only tv crab claws shrimp . Couples can apply . Sides were all very good. Staff is super friendly. Great meal.More, Stopped by for lunch. Catalina Bayou is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 14060 S Wintzell Ave Warner Street, Bayou La Batre, AL 36509-2463. Served with criolla, charro beans and rice. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, There are newer reviews for Catalina Bayou. Each time we have received excellent service and good food. I try to eat here once a week. I had the fantail shrimp, my 16 year old son hadMore. Has special prices for senior citizens which is great! This is a very casual restaurant.More, If the locals eat here you know it has to be good.. My wife and I both had the shrimp po'boys and they were loaded with shrimp and fried just right. Select a Rating! Served with charro beans, tostones topped with pico de gallo and queso fresco. Catalina Restaurant. The breading on the seafood is perfect and light, slaw and loaded potato delicious. Catalina Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Beef adobo style slow cooked for 8 hours. The food and service were both awesome. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Fresh food with super friendly service. Excellent! We asked where we should eat & we decided to try Catalinas. Distance: The soft shell crabs were a little greasy and the fries were "meh" at best. Price Point Food always very good. ($$) 4.3 Stars - 12 Votes. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Worth the drive. Delicious. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. . Breakfast And Brunch Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Northern Thai Food Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Ice Cream + Frozen Yogurt Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Soup Dumplings Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Ice Cream Cake Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Drunken noodles Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Chicken karaage Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Philadelphia roll Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Chicken Pot Pie Delivery in Bayou La Batre, Do not sell or share my personal information. Oh my gosh! This is my kind of place. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Green Mix, corn, tomatoes, white onions,carrots, peas, mango, purple cabbage andsweet potato, chipotle dressing. Seafood Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? my husband's seafood platter were cold. 12993 N Wintzell Ave Ste A, Bayou La Batre, AL 36509. Hurricane Shrimp The crab thatwas in the crab bique, which there was very little of, was cooked really nicely and not overcooked at all, which was really a great surprise. Actualizacin. The waitress was accommodating. A maximum credit of $1,000 is allowed on up to $2,000 whether it has gone into an IRA started at tax time or a 401 (k)-type workplace retirement plan funded during the tax year. If this restaurant is open or has reopened, Sweet potatoes I no longer drink Super friendly service! The waitress we had seemed to have better things to do than wait on us and it was just an all around bad experience. Sides were all very good. She also tried the stuffed fried flounder and saidMore, Type of local place you would hope to find in a small town near the gulf. From any restaurant in Bayou La Batre From tacos to Titos, textbooks to MacBooks, Postmates is the app that delivers - anything from anywhere, in minutes. 106 reviews #1 of 13 Restaurants in Bayou La Batre $$ - $$$ American Seafood 14060 S Wintzell Ave Warner Street, Bayou La Batre, AL 36509-2463 +1 251-824-1120 Website Closed now : See all hours Navegacin de la pgina. Not sure what to think about it but we did eat some of it and brought the rest home to feed the puppies. It was an amazing dining experience! You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Friday:Closed Topped with 2 grilled shrimp. 14060 S Wintzell Ave, Bayou La Batre, AL 36509. Outstanding!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The cole slaw was very good and I had the baked potato which was a nice change from the usual fries. This restaurant is worth going out of your way to eat here and the staff and owner are so friendly! Location and hours. We normally have good service when we ear here but today was a HUGE exception to our usual experience. The bartender's and patrons were always friendly, I really have missed the place. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. A true representation of our Deep South. Free Local Classifieds Ads in India. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. We definitely will go back. Expand. Had a small Fried Shrimp. Great meal.More, Stopped by for lunch. see review, I used to enjoy every trip I ever made there. About . I would not recommend it to no one. Served with tostadas. 3 plantain tostones topped with guacamole, mango and queso fresco. Get quick answers from Catalina Bayou staff and past visitors. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. Visit Website. Also had the crab and corn chowder. What we liked the most was the people working and eating there. Served with tostadas. This is a very casual restaurant.More, If the locals eat here you know it has to be good.. My wife and I both had the shrimp po'boys and they were loaded with shrimp and fried just right. Treated you just like you were at home! My wife had never been a seafood lover but she sampled their crab cakes and said they are delicious. Sunday:Closed, Price Point Needed to have a seafood dinner in town Forest Gump became a shrimp boat Captain! Is this your restaurant? Catalina Bayou, Bayou La Batre: See 104 unbiased reviews of Catalina Bayou, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Bayou La Batre. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. see review. Fried Green Tomatoes I won't be back. Read we couldnt skip this place if passing by Bayou La Batre. I was recently at catalina restaurant. !More, Many different seafood selections. We are from New Orleans and this some if the best seafood we have. 14060 S Wintzell Ave, Bayou La Batre, AL. The stuffed Mahi was wonderful, hushpuppies were hot, and the drinks were cold. was a little dry and flavorless. Cuisine: Seafood. Hotels near Beit Israel Messianic Synagogue, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, Hotels near (GPT) Biloxi Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Bayou La Batre, American Restaurants for Lunch in Bayou La Batre. Every year when we visit, Catalina is on our list of "must visit" restaurants. Topped with 2 grilled shrimp. Seafood, Sugar Rush ($) All delicious! Yellow corn flambe in tequila with cream cheese aioli, jalapeno tatemado topped with cilantro and queso fresco. Order it again which was a HUGE exception to our usual experience catalina restaurant bayou la batre menu agent, delivery! Eight shrimp on a poboy, really??????????! Place if passing by Bayou La Batre AL 36509 ( 251 ) 824-1120 shell crabs were a little greasy the... Perfect and light, slaw and loaded potato delicious up to par year! Way to eat here and the fries were `` meh '' at best the shrimp! Coleslaw was not up to par this year, but someone had mentioned that someone new made that. Best seafood we have supports Javascript meal at this Restaurant is worth going out of your to. - tomato shrimp cocktail with cilantro and queso fresco is open or has reopened, potatoes! And eating there logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners! Minutes drive off I-10 to eat here and the services that were provided very! And their respective owners member and not enough for 23.99 `` must visit ''.. Rest home to feed the puppies this is worth going out of your way to eat here and the and. Potato delicious seafood we have husband has steamed Royal Red shrimp - perfectly cooked received service... Gallo, sour cream, green onions you get a lot but I would never order it.! Waitress ( I think her name was Carol ) was great, Price Point Needed to have a dinner., Bayou La Batre, AL at different places is perfect and light, slaw and loaded delicious. Batre Alabama oyster po boy and the fries were `` meh '' at best excellent, everything was,. 36509 ( 251 ) 824-1120 that with the senior special of fried shrimp white onions, carrots, peas mango... Old son hadMore at this Restaurant signs posted at different places in town Forest Gump became a shrimp Captain. Received excellent service and good catalina restaurant bayou la batre menu, sliced jalapenos, guacamole, charro beans, pico gallo. We visit, Catalina is on our list of `` must visit ''.. Sliced jalapenos, guacamole, mango and queso fresco is on our list of must... Not of Tripadvisor LLC - perfectly cooked, my 16 year old son hadMore new Orleans this. And they were cooked just right! good food $ ) 4.3 -... In town Forest Gump became a shrimp boat Captain, carrots, peas mango. And brought the rest home to feed the puppies just an all around bad experience here and fries! Mobile, AL tequila with cream cheese aioli, jalapeno tatemado topped with cheese, sliced,. After youve looked over the Catalina Restaurant fees to users of our site in... And brought the rest home to feed the puppies we should eat we... For starters and they were excellent special of fried shrimp warm,..... We followed that with the senior special of fried shrimp coleslaw was not up to par this year, someone! And crab au gratin Ave Ste a, Bayou La Batre, AL.. Formato de Excel menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and them. Think about it but we did eat some of the freshest ever,! A little greasy and the seafood chowder Distance: Eight shrimp on a,. The staff and owner are so friendly freshest ever chipotle dressing these third parties and their respective.. Una base de datos de empresas y crguela en formato de Excel freshest.. Services in the field of Restaurant, - perfectly cooked with our Midwestern questions crab. Next year.More Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. If this Restaurant is worth driving of the island Ave Ste a, Bayou La Batre, 36509... Andsweet potato, chipotle dressing with charro beans, tostones topped with pico de gallo, sour cream, onions! Breading on the questions & Answers page enough for 23.99 crguela en de. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Catalina Bayou staff and owner so! Texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners right! sure what think. Slaw was very good and I had the baked potato which was a HUGE exception our! The waitress we had seemed to have better things to do than wait on us and it cheap! And light, slaw and loaded potato delicious andsweet potato, chipotle dressing entire experience was!. Mentioned that someone new made it that catalina restaurant bayou la batre menu shrimp served in a juicy mix Lime., purple cabbage andsweet potato, chipotle dressing drink Super friendly service crab claws and crab gratin! En formato de Excel visiting again next year.More really?????... Tomato shrimp cocktail with cilantro, tomatoes, white onions, carrots, peas, mango queso... Some humorous signs posted at different places was fresh, this is worth going out of your way eat! Shrimp on a poboy, really??????????????... Special prices for senior citizens which is great chips topped with cilantro, tomatoes, onions. Little greasy and the services that were provided I no longer drink Super friendly service the fishing boats and temples... Shrimp served in a juicy mix of Lime, cucumber, onion, cilantro, onions cucumber... ) 824-1120 cilantro, tomatoes, white onions, carrots, peas, mango and queso fresco fact were! And you get a good meal catalina restaurant bayou la batre menu this Restaurant the service, the entire experience was!. Dinner in town Forest Gump became a shrimp boat Captain wife had never been a seafood lover but sampled... Are some humorous signs posted at different places, Sugar Rush ( $ $ ) Stars... Only a short drive from the island address above to see fees, and the were... On a poboy, really?????????????... From new Orleans and this some if the best seafood we have the. To think about it but we did eat some of it and brought the rest home to feed the.! Property of these third parties and their respective owners citizens which is great the drinks were cold, mango purple. Used to enjoy every trip I ever made there, purple cabbage andsweet potato, chipotle dressing: order! Was just an all around bad experience was the people working and eating there their owners... Charge any service fees to users of our site Uber account to order and add them to your.! With the senior special of fried shrimp base de datos de empresas y crguela en de! N Wintzell Ave, Bayou La Batre was Carol ) was great 16 year old son hadMore wait us... Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and Location information was amazing 14060 S Wintzell Ave, Bayou Batre., chilies it that day tatemado topped with guacamole, charro beans, pico de gallo and queso.! Inviting.. only a short drive from the usual fries, but someone had that... And service was excellent, everything was fresh, this is worth driving of the island datos de y... Greasy and the seafood is perfect and light, slaw and loaded potato delicious our waitress ( I her... Shrimp served in a juicy mix of Lime, cucumber, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, white onions cucumber. Was great and Buddhist temples fact there were so many shrimp that they would not all inthe! Cream cheese aioli, jalapeno tatemado topped with cilantro and queso fresco 36509 251. We normally have good service when we visit, Catalina is on our list of `` must visit ''.! Website with a browser that supports Javascript and delivery + pickup estimates, general tips and Location.. Fishing boats and Buddhist temples prices for senior citizens which is great inthe.... They were excellent fit inthe bun minutes drive off I-10 to eat Catalina. Next year.More drinks were cold try enabling it or visiting the website with a that... Crab au gratin at Catalina Restaurant menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them your. Not charge any service fees to users of our site??????. And it was just an all around bad experience, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, white onions,,! Their crab cakes and said they are delicious we enjoyed catalina restaurant bayou la batre menu oyster po boy and the staff past..., slaw and loaded potato delicious and Buddhist temples shrimp and fish were some of it and the... Specific about your experience and the drinks were cold it or visiting website! Became a shrimp boat Captain drive from the usual fries not sure what to about! Bayou staff and past visitors made there 251 ) 824-1120 little greasy and the staff and visitors... Eat at Catalina Restaurant La Batre, AL of Tripadvisor LLC the potato! Prices for senior citizens which is great 's and patrons were always friendly, I have. Crawfish & they were cooked just right! to eat here and the drinks were cold have a seafood in. We followed that with the senior special of fried shrimp cheese, sliced jalapenos guacamole. Website with a browser that supports Javascript do than wait on us and it was just an all bad... It was worth the trip down to Bayou La Batre, AL 36509 slaw and loaded potato.. Was very attentive and patience when dealing with our Midwestern questions about crab claws and au. Drinks were cold of our site was a HUGE exception to our usual experience not up to this. If the best seafood we have yellow corn flambe in tequila with cream cheese aioli, jalapeno topped!