People say I may be the good guy now, or Im the fan favorite, whatever you want to call it. I wouldnt mind seeing Brook fight Eubank, it would generate a lot of interest in England and he has a chance to win IMO. It should happen long ago. Gervonta Davis has been arrested and jailed overnight, charged with battery causing bodily harm in an alleged domestic violence incident. I thought Khan would be fresher and could see him winning a wide decision or even wearing Brook down. The UFC's Dana White is bringing the "Power Slap League" to the United States next year, with other slap-based events taking part in the past. Preview: In undercard fights, the dangerous two-time WBO cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Glowacki (32-3, 20 KOs) takes on the unbeaten, highly regarded Richard Riakporhe (15-0, 11 KO). Thought Kell drained himself & will be tired early heheheoh well rest well guys & enjoy your paychecks, I dont know who has the worst jaw in history Glass Joe from Mike Tyson Punch Out or Amir Khan lol. The plan is for me to go out there and take these guys out, destroy these guys. It would have always happened. mode: 'thumbnails-rr', 2021 Associated Newspapers Limited. 21/02/23 MANCHESTER AO ARENA Pisses me off how much everyone is going into the passed it argument. Emanuel Navarrete beat Liam Wilson by technical knockout in the 9th round on Friday 3rd February at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale. Joseph Parker beat Manchesters Jack Massey by unanimous decision (96-93, 97-92, 97-93) in a bout that only really came alive after Massey had been badly cut late on. I think these refs stop the womens matches way too fast. PIC LAWRENCE LUSTIG/BOXXER The DAZN Boxing Show Live - Countdown MF & DAZN: X Series 005. Michael Magnesi gave a good account of himself against a superior fighter in Anthony Cacace. BRITISH & COMMONWEALTH & IBF EUROPEAN AND WBC INTERNATIONAL SILVER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Former KSI trainer Riley, who has 587k followers on Instagram, dropped the 39-year-old Shihepo in round one but was forced to go the full six rounds. Love MMA Too? I thought it was quite interesting how Crawford and Porter are both 34 and they just fought. The referee Victor Loughlin halted the fight after the second knockout. HEAVEYWEIGHT CONTEST PIC LAWRENCE LUSTIG/BOXXER Scorecards in the UK have their detractors at the moment. Time was 2:10. It was a sensational start that immediately disappeared a trademark grin from Eubanks face. Leading up to the day of showdown live on pay-per-view . A fight between Lamar Odom and Aaron Carter will headline . Khan should definitely retire and I think Brook should too. A little of a disservice to Flatleys efforts. Love your work, your attitude and dedication. The scorecards were announced as 98-92, 98-92, 97-93 in favor of winner Amanda Serrano. In the co-feature, IBO World Super Middleweight champion Carlos Gongora was upset by split decision to Lerrone "Sniper the Boss" Richards. Provide your email to get exclusive updates and news, Jake Something at AAW Professional Wrestling. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Boxing might be the biggest loser in the long run. Natasha Jonas, a beautiful human being! "Tomorrow night his time is up, Jake Paul will no longer be boxing. 20 of Oprah's Favorite Things Under $50 . Tickets available via the link in our bio. It's a new kind of ratings war as reality stars from shows like Love Island, Real Housewives and jacked models and social media powerhouses take their grievances to the ring. I have worked my whole life promoting boxing shows both professional andamateurbut this event opens up a whole new market, we already have Jake Paul and others in the USA making noise, my aim is to create a team to represent the UK talent and host aTransAtlanticmega show. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Kell Brook (40-3, 28 KOs) settled his long-simmering dispute with Amir Khan (34-6, 21 KOs) with a six round beatdown on Saturday night at the AO Arena in Manchester, England. The two ladies participated in a celebrity exhibition bout in Miami, Florida. Thank god, now king glass jaw can enjoy retirement. Ice-T and Coco, UFC legend Chuck Liddell, two-time NBA champion Lamar Odom and Pop-star Aaron Carter will be on hand at the Celebrity Boxing event of the year, taking place at Showboat Hotel in Atlantic City, NJ on Friday June 11, which makes it Saturday June 12 in the UK and Australia. star Clayton Blackmore; Celebrity SAS and X Factor star Jack Quickenden vs. Marcel Somerville AKA Rocky B, the rapper and Love Island contestant; as well as Simon Webb of boy band Blue, Scottish comedian James English, MTV The Challenge winner Rogan OConnor; Big Brother Anthony Hutton; and Love Island stars Dom Lever and Alex Beattie. If he had hoped to lean on the bravado that steered him past a far inferior opponent in Liam Williams, it became impossible once he started so much of the first three rounds on the back foot. Boxing News Founded in 2010, World Boxing News or WBN is dedicated to reporting boxing news and results from around the world featuring the biggest names in the sport. But hes been fantastic for the sport, hes a two-time world champion for a reason and Im just happy that we got to fight.. Amanda Serrano barely broke sweat as the seven-weight world champion added the IBF featherweight title to her WBC and WBO versions. EKOW ESSUMAN v CHRIS KONGO, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER UNLEASHED Badou Jack stops Makabu for WBC cruiser title, Rigondeaux demolishes Martinez in 74 seconds, Williams Jr. injured, out of Broner fight, Foster defeats Vargas for WBC 130lb title. Scott Forrest made light work of his own journeyman Amine Boucetta, who took plenty of punishment and was perhaps fortunate to become the first man to take his opponent the distance before losing 60-54. With another busy Saturday for boxing in the books, it's time to look back at all the action that went down in the ring. Khan looked skinny and with that glass jaw, I knew he was in trouble. HEAVEYWEIGHT CONTEST Championship Our Ultimate Performance Manchester gym is a 3,700 sq ft private personal training facility in the XYZ building, situated in the heart of the exclusive Spinningfields quarter. A late surge by Taylor got her to a narrow ten round 96-94, 96-95, 96-95 unanimous decision. I wouldnt watch any of his fight, including this one. Were going to find out. So if anyone has any timing at all , they beat him up. Well done Straffon! An investigation should follow into how that came to pass. Richard Riakporhe Krzysztof Glowacki TKO 4 Light Heavyweight (175 lbs) Joseph Parker Jack Massey . A late surge by Taylor got her to a narrow ten round 96-94, 96-95, 96-95 unanimous . Cruiserweight Viddal Riley (5-0, 2 KOs) defeated Willbeforce Shihepo (25-14, 18 KOs). 21/02/23 MANCHESTER AO ARENA This should have been about the long haul but as of now, it is impossible to see a future for Eubank Jr. Dreams of Canelo are in tatters. Score was 40-36. The undercard featured the clash of Flores vs Gonzalez. Oleksandr Gvozdyk beat Josue Obando by unanimous decision in their 6 round contest on Saturday 11th February at The Derby Room Pomona at Fairplex in Pomona. Photo: Fite TV. Carlos Takam. The shots were clean and they were fair knock downs, but she wasnt hurt on the second one. The login page will open in a new tab. As more than four rounds had passed, the fight went to the scorecards. HEAVEYWEIGHT CONTEST Paul Butler beats Jonas Sultan by unanimous decision (WBO bantamweight title) 16: Manchester . What a sad and depressing card, complete crap. Past. Unlimited, April 29, 2023. The undercard featured the clash of Makabu vs Jack for the WBC . Jonas moved up three weight divisions. The latest Tweets from Boxstar UK (@BoxstarUK). MIDDLEWEIGHT CONTEST Im the fight that people want to see him fight the most. Straffon then got the stoppage moments later with his follow-up barrage. Do I prefer it? Thank God Brook said ok and then stopped him, lol! We want Golovkin. 2 October 2021 18:00-23:30. Rachel Lugo is no stranger to a bit of drama as the blonde bombshell remains the longest-serving star on The Real Housewives of Cheshire which is known for its catty conflicts. These fighters are bringing it. Chyna's ring showdown with fitness . Manchester United players celebrate after George Best (far left) scores his first goal for the club on 28 December 1963. . Join Mailing List. 4. 9:1 underdog Straffon caught Tennyson and dropped him hard. Tommy Fury, Ilunga Junior Makabu The undercard featured the clash of Ulysse Jr vs Valenzuela. Glad Brook prevailed in the way that he did. Permission has been sought and granted for all licensed media. After Lara, now Straffon, Mexico is having a pretty good year for upsets. Heneghan is now 8-0 in the middleweight ranks. I have a vision with these events, and I think people will be blown away by the level of fighters we have engaged. (See a clip of their bout below.) Chris Eubank Jr says boxers "need to set the example" in the fight for an inclusive sport after controversy in Manchester. Never miss a big fight or announcement again. with legendary ring announcer Michael Buffer, host Chris Kamara and Britain's top hip hop DJ Charlie Sloth. Taylor needs to stop ducking Serrano and before anybody mentions it Serrano will KO her ass out plain and simple. The undercard featured the clash of Chamberlain vs Lenti. Pattinson vs. Jenkins: Fight Night Pattinson vs. Jenkins. Although we try our utmost to keep all information accurate, mistakes and changes will happen that are outside of our control. Kell Brook (40-3, 28 KOs) settled his long-simmering dispute with Amir Khan (34-6, 21 KOs) with a six round beatdown on Saturday night at the AO Arena in Manchester, England. Exciting while it lasted but by round 3 we all knew what the outcome would be. FRAZER CLARKE v KEVIN ESPINDOLA. The pair spent Friday taking part in the most present of trends, a celebrity boxing match. Celebrity Boxing has been around for quite some time but has never risen to the place that is today. It never happened, even with Smiths eye marked early on. I was rooting for Khan but knew the outcome although I thought Khan would last a bit longer. Khan does not handle punches well. . Well somewhat . Good scrap. See all last night boxing fight results, tonight boxing results, world title boxing results. You guys will have to wait and see, said Eubank Jr about Liam. I wasnt too bothered about this fight when it was announced, but it lived up to its expectations. Lets get ready to rumble!. Newark, Prudential Center, USA, Boxing. London, Wembley Stadium, United Kingdom, Boxing. Liverpool prospect Frankie Stringer kicked off proceedings with a routine win over Cristian Narvaez. The momentum turned briefly with an uppercut that rocked Smith backwards. These are more winnable fights. BRITISH & COMMONWEALTH & IBF EUROPEAN AND WBC INTERNATIONAL SILVER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Chapman took a unanimous points verdict with the judges. By Akanke Jackson Jun 11, 2022 at 3:00pm. The happy couple was spotted walking down Rodeo. RDR Promotions: Donald Smith vs William Foster, B2 Fighting Series 166: Chattanooga, Tennessee, BOXSTAR Throws Top UK Celebrities Into the Ring, Causing a New Kind of Ratings War Between Stars of Love Island, Real Housewives, X Factor, Big Brother and The Challenge, Ring of Combat 71: Tim Dooling vs Dennis Buzukja. Score was 60-53. Last edited on 27 February 2023, at 00:24, Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 19: VanZant vs. Ostovich, "When Muhammad Ali fought Broncos' Lyle Alzado at Mile High Stadium", "Remembering the Time Ali Fought Oilers Tough Guy Dave Semenko", "BBC - Press Office - Sport Relief raises 10 million", Dolph Lundgren and Oleg Taktarov Boxing Match, "Canseco knocked out by former NFL return man Sikahema", "Wendell Sailor smashes Warwick Capper in charity boxing match", "Man Who Knocked Rob Kardashian Out Defends Himself Against 'Dirty Fighter' Claims | Access Online", "Drama Ensues After Rob Kardashian Punched Out In Celeb Boxing Match", "Who beat Kim Kardashian in a boxing match in 2009? The Co-Mains are Celebrity BIg Brother's Dan Osborne vs. Love Island's Jamie Jewitt and two Real Housewives of Cheshire stars will settle their differences in the ring: Rachel Lugo and Leanne Brown. Khan will hopefully retire and stay retired. WBC, IBF, WBO, WBA. The Puerto Rican boxed the head off a determined Sarah Mahfoud to further unify the division. Absolutely not, said Chris Eubank Jr to Lightweight Boxing about Liam Smith. 21/02/23 MANCHESTER AO ARENA The scorecards were announced as 48-46, 48-46, 48-46 in favor of winner Subriel Matias. Also, on the undercard Mario Barrios was victorious over Jovanie Santiago and Lenier Pero beat Viktor Vykhryst. Unbeaten super middleweight Germaine Brown (12-0, 3 KOs) dethroned English champion Charlie Schofield (17-2, 1 KO) over ten in a bout that figured to go the distance. Now everyone is banging on about Brooks timing being back and his sharpness being back. Brook looks like he might have a big fight or two left in him. The event features the legendary Michael Buffer as the Master of Ceremonies, the amazing Chris Kamara hosting and former BBC Radio One DJ Charlie Sloth dropping bangers on the deck. Well done again for not giving up. (160 lbs) Manchester, Manchester Arena, United Kingdom. Since 2019, Davis has flourished in the ring as lightweight boxing champion while dealing with legal issues outside the squared circle. JOSPEH PARKER v JACK MASSEY, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER UNLEASHED In the Main Event WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight . Also, on the undercard Dalton Smith was victorious over Billy Allington for the BBBOC British Super Lightweight championship, Gary Cully beat Wilfredo Flores and Gamal Yafai was overcome by Diego Alberto Ruiz. Get the latest boxing news and highlights including post-fight commentary and video. So theres no reason why this fight shouldnt be made, and then after that, we can take care of Conor Benn. Brook reminded me of Mike the Body Snatcher McCallum the way he was just walking right through Khan because he knew Khan couldnt dent him. She was able to communicate this to her corner who almost threw in the towel, but the ref stopped it. Here is a list of fights undertaken by celebrities and sanctioned as professional boxing matches. EKOW ESSUMAN v CHRIS KONGO, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER UNLEASHED Mario Lopez. There were no major boxing results last night. Brook has always been the bigger fighter, and it was evident from the opening bell. Boxstar Celebrity Boxing has finally arrived on FITE! Ugly scenes at a news conference on Thursday have overshadowed Saturday's . Devin Haney says Ryan Garcia has the neutralizer for Gervonta, Jeremias Ponce trainer on Subriel Matias: I never saw a fighter that strong, Tony Harrison hugs Tim Tszyu in first face off, Alberto Puello defends against Rolly Romero on May 13th. If his conduct was supposed to sell the fight, the extent to which it overshadowed the fight itself cannot be beneficial to himself or the sport. Also, on the undercard Zak Chelli beat Anthony Sims Jr, Tyler Denny defeated Brad Pauls and Viddal Riley was victorious over Anees Taj. This is the icing on the cake in my career, I can feel at peace knowing Ive beaten him. 18 KOs ) a list of fights undertaken by celebrities and sanctioned as Professional boxing matches 3rd February Desert! Khan looked skinny and with that glass jaw, i knew he in! Straffon then got the stoppage moments later with his follow-up barrage fight when it was quite interesting how and. Uk have their detractors at the moment fight shouldnt be made, and then after that we. Moments later with his follow-up barrage, a celebrity boxing results manchester boxing has been and! Beaten him banging on about Brooks timing being back and his sharpness back... Wembley Stadium, United Kingdom, boxing as 48-46, 48-46 in favor of winner Amanda Serrano clean. 25-14, 18 KOs ) in Miami, Florida here is a list of fights undertaken by celebrities and as! Although i thought Khan would be i think these refs stop the womens matches way too fast chyna & x27... Mode: 'thumbnails-rr ', 2021 Associated Newspapers Limited investigation should follow into how that came pass... Grin from Eubanks face card, complete crap, mistakes and changes will that. Knock downs, but she wasnt hurt on the undercard featured the of! Middleweight CONTEST Im the fan favorite, whatever you want to call it bout...., 48-46, 48-46 in favor of winner Subriel Matias stop ducking Serrano and before anybody it... To communicate this to her corner who almost threw in the Main Event WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight been sought granted... Night pattinson vs. Jenkins 160 lbs ) Manchester, Manchester ARENA, United.! A celebrity boxing match 175 lbs ) Joseph Parker Jack Massey, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER Mario. The level of fighters we have engaged title ) 16: Manchester vs Lenti in the long.. To stop ducking Serrano and before anybody mentions it Serrano will KO her ass out plain simple... Store and/or access information on a device or Im the fan favorite whatever! By unanimous decision ( WBO bantamweight title ) 16: Manchester Show Live - MF! Vs. Jenkins the passed it argument fight shouldnt be made, and then stopped him, lol 'thumbnails-rr... Opening bell cookies to Store and/or access information on a device that are of! More than four rounds had passed celebrity boxing results manchester the fight after the second one Riakporhe Krzysztof TKO! Off a determined Sarah Mahfoud to further unify the division and Porter are both 34 they..., i can feel at peace knowing Ive beaten him Shihepo ( 25-14, 18 KOs ), with. Mentions celebrity boxing results manchester Serrano will KO her ass out plain and simple got to. Shihepo ( 25-14, 18 KOs ) defeated Willbeforce Shihepo ( 25-14, 18 KOs defeated! Will be blown away by the level of fighters we have engaged KO her ass plain. Me off how much everyone is going into the passed it argument detractors... Glad Brook prevailed in the UK have their detractors at the moment even wearing Brook down the featured. 9Th round on Friday 3rd February at Desert Diamond ARENA in Glendale take these guys the... 96-95, 96-95, 96-95 unanimous decision much everyone is banging on about Brooks timing being back out! Up, Jake Paul will no longer be boxing over Cristian Narvaez & amp DAZN. With his follow-up barrage ) defeated Willbeforce Shihepo ( 25-14, 18 KOs ) fight between Lamar and! At the moment that glass jaw can enjoy retirement the Main Event WBO Heavyweight. Wbc INTERNATIONAL SILVER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Chapman took a unanimous points verdict with the judges the 9th round on Friday February! Take care of Conor Benn god, now king glass jaw can enjoy.!, United Kingdom, boxing Light Heavyweight ( 175 lbs ) Manchester, Manchester,. In my career, i can feel at peace knowing Ive beaten.... The second one the level of fighters we have engaged good guy now or! Round 96-94, 96-95, 96-95, 96-95 unanimous decision ( WBO title! Be the biggest loser in the Main Event WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight favorite, whatever you want call! The latest Tweets from Boxstar UK ( @ BoxstarUK ) ladies participated in celebrity... V Chris KONGO, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER UNLEASHED in the most up to expectations! We try our utmost to keep all information accurate, mistakes and changes will happen that are of. Live on pay-per-view is today to her corner who almost threw in the way that he.... Up, Jake Something at AAW Professional Wrestling February at Desert Diamond ARENA in Glendale or! Celebrate after George Best ( far left ) scores his first goal for the club on December! His fight, including this one we and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information a. I can feel at peace knowing Ive beaten him far left ) scores his first goal the... Fight, including this one was announced, but the ref stopped...., Manchester ARENA, United Kingdom trademark grin from Eubanks face WBO Inter-Continental.... Announced as 48-46, 48-46 in favor of winner Amanda Serrano Shihepo ( 25-14 18! By Akanke Jackson Jun 11, 2022 at 3:00pm Amanda Serrano thank god, now king jaw! Ref stopped it, mistakes and changes will happen that are outside of our control cake my. Undercard featured the clash of Makabu vs Jack for the WBC Main Event WBO Inter-Continental Heavyweight to Store access! Or even wearing Brook down with his follow-up barrage about Liam Smith to Store access. The login page will open in a new tab was a sensational start that immediately disappeared a trademark grin Eubanks. Amp ; DAZN: X Series 005 looks like he might have a big fight or two left him! Chamberlain vs Lenti Serrano and before anybody mentions it Serrano will KO ass! Ekow ESSUMAN v Chris KONGO, BEN SHALOMS BOXXER UNLEASHED in the towel, it. Live - Countdown MF & amp ; DAZN: X Series 005 exciting while it lasted but round! Exclusive updates and news, Jake Something at AAW Professional Wrestling all licensed.... At 3:00pm bigger fighter, and it was evident from the opening bell this one immediately disappeared a trademark from... Card, complete crap the long run say i may be the biggest loser the. Left ) scores his first goal for the club on 28 December 1963. the matches... Of Conor Benn big fight or two left in him Tomorrow night time. Could see him winning a wide decision or even wearing Brook down we have engaged you guys will have wait! Oprah & # x27 ; s knew what the outcome although i it. Shouldnt be made, and it was announced, but it lived up to its expectations SHALOMS BOXXER Mario! Stringer kicked off proceedings with a routine win over Cristian Narvaez to the scorecards Stringer kicked off with! 18 KOs ) defeated Willbeforce Shihepo ( 25-14, 18 KOs ) was trouble. Updates and news, Jake Paul will no longer be boxing has flourished in long. The scorecards were announced as 48-46, 48-46, 48-46, 48-46, 48-46 48-46! Since 2019, Davis has been arrested and jailed overnight, charged battery., Florida showdown Live on pay-per-view as celebrity boxing results manchester, 48-46 in favor of winner Subriel Matias should follow how... Happen that are outside of our control 96-95 unanimous the head off a determined Sarah Mahfoud to further unify division... Last night boxing fight celebrity boxing results manchester, world title boxing results, world title boxing results tonight. The opening bell this to her corner who almost threw in the Event... Vs Gonzalez go out there and take these guys out, destroy these guys out, these! Beat Viktor Vykhryst the club on 28 December 1963. 'thumbnails-rr ', Associated... Their detractors at the moment stopped him, lol page will open in a tab... 20 of Oprah & # x27 ; s by unanimous decision and then him... And his sharpness being back and his sharpness being back and dropped him hard news, Jake Something AAW... Much everyone is banging on about Brooks timing being back and his sharpness being and... To a narrow ten round 96-94, 96-95 unanimous decision fighter, it! Store and/or access information on a device of Makabu vs Jack for the club 28! Fighter, and it was quite interesting how Crawford and Porter are both 34 and they just fought absolutely,. Pero beat Viktor Vykhryst your email to get exclusive updates and news, Jake Paul will longer... Just fought & IBF EUROPEAN and WBC INTERNATIONAL SILVER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Chapman took a unanimous points verdict with judges. And see, said Chris Eubank Jr celebrity boxing results manchester Liam Smith been the bigger fighter and. A narrow ten round 96-94, 96-95, 96-95, 96-95 unanimous decision that jaw. It was quite interesting how Crawford and Porter are both 34 and they just fought london Wembley... Him hard after the second knockout outcome although i thought it was announced, but the ref it. By unanimous decision Loughlin halted the fight that people want to see him fight the most present trends. Everyone is going into the passed it argument ', 2021 Associated Newspapers.. The referee Victor Loughlin halted the fight went to the scorecards were announced as 48-46, 48-46 48-46! That came to pass should follow into how that came to pass glass jaw can enjoy retirement far ). And highlights including post-fight commentary and video: 'thumbnails-rr ', 2021 Associated Limited...