On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with University of Colorado Boulder employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips. The Smead endowment is named after Dr. Joe Smead, who was a founding member of CU Boulder's Aerospace Engineering Sciences External Advisory Board. W-4 Forms for each state In fact southerners were anti CU. Mitzi Lee, an associate professor of philosophy, said she agrees that the information should be available to the community. They don't have any accountability to the students and rarely if ever respond when a student requests help - these types of processes remove all accountability from the make-believe educators and pave the way for the worst teaching skill sets available. Most of my classes were curved, making it super hard to get an A. President Benson earns the highest listed salary of $359,100. Privacy Legal & Trademarks Campus Map, Job Category within College and Department, Job Category, Gender, and Race/Ethnicity within College, Faculty Gender and Race/Ethnicity within College and Department for Last 10 Years, Comparative Faculty Salary and Compensation, Sponsored Research Expenditures and Awards. I am honored to join the CU Boulder Center for Humanities & the Arts Community Advisory Board. Subscribe today! The university audit is contracted by the Office of the State Auditor. So why would a parent pay $18K+ a semester to have their kid take poorly developed online classes from their dorm room? Computer and Information Sciences. The primary revenue for these funds is student tuition and fees, but also includes state funds. It lists 6,851 faculty and staff at CU-Boulder, 965 at CU-Colorado Springs and 6635 at CU-Denver. The average University of Colorado Boulder salary ranges from approximately $31,313 per year for, The highest-paying job at University of Colorado Boulder is, The lowest-paying job at University of Colorado Boulder is, University of Colorado Boulder employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.5/5 stars to their company. Education. But everyone else was truly amazing. The report also includes data on enrollment of Pell recipients and of students from various Colorado regions, as well as information on faculty and staff diversity. University of Colorado employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.4/5 stars to their company. 64 Likes, 0 Comments - CU Boulder 2027 Class Bios (@boulder2027bios) on Instagram: "Hey! CU has a longstanding commitment to fostering sustainability systemwide as well as leading the state in such efforts. Reports on enrollment, retention and graduation of students of color. The information does not include temporary workers, student employees or part-time retirees and reflects a single point in time during the fall term. 72.18.192.103 As a public institution, the University of Colorado must make its financial records, including faculty and staff salaries, available to the community. Demonstrate accountability and stewardship to the public. Provide a useful tool for students during the college search process. Auxiliary and Self-Funded Activity: This part of the budget comes from revenue generated by services on the campuses, such as athletics, health services, parking and housing and dining. These tables outline the estimated total cost of attendance to attend CU as a full-time student and include information on the cost of tuition, mandatory fees, room and board, books and supplies, and other charges. Most of my classes were curved, making it super hard to get an A. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. The purposes are (1) to provide students with an evaluation of the course and the faculty member, based on students assessments; and (2) to support the faculty evaluation process and faculty rewards system. University of Colorado Boulder University of Colorado Boulder Salaries Highest salary at University of Colorado Boulder in year 2021 was $680,000. 1800 Grant St., Suite 400 | Denver, CO 80203 | Campus Box 400 UCAGeneral: 303-860-4200 | Fax: 303-860-4299 | Email: [email protected], 1800 Grant Street, Suite 800 | Denver, CO 80203General: (303) 860-5600 | Fax: (303) 860-5610 | Media: (303) 860-5626 Regents of the University of Colorado | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service |, Employee benefits are part of the total compensation package provided to employees as part of their employment contract. Click to reveal Results are also made available to students for use in course selection. All Right Reserved. George's salary will be reduced by 10 percent, as will the salaries of three head coaches, Karl Dorrell (football), Tad Boyle (men's basketball) and . Debt and salary numbers are shown rounded to the nearest $10. Boulder, Colorado 80303 An employee with multiple appointments will be included for each appointment and is uniquely identified by ID. I found things to do on campus to be lacking but I did not care because I was off campus and older than other students. While the university discloses its financial, academic, personnel and other data on various CU websites (and has made these records public since the university was founded in 1876), the CU Accountability Data Center site provides a central access point for all the information. I had no choice but to transfer my kid to CSU where she is thriving and will be graduating in 2025. So I did not trust their office and never went back. Both were re-accredited. .css-r1m4lw{background-color:#20262e;border-radius:50%;}.css-r1m4lw > svg > path{fill:#fff;}Add your salary. University Staff (formerly Exempt Professionals) University staff members are CU employees whose positions are exempt from the state personnel system. CU has multiple options for documenting hours worked and exception time. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for University of Colorado Boulder. The CU On the Air podcast explores the University of Colorados progressive, world-changing, life-saving research, providing leading-edge knowledge for friends of CU across the globe. Theres more to your pay than receiving a paycheck. Average annual salary was $60,788 and median salary was $55,464. They don't have any accountability to the students and rarely if ever respond when a student requests help - these types of processes remove all accountability from the make-believe educators and pave the way for the worst teaching skill sets available. Center for Community, S440 The total number of rows should not be interpreted as an employee count. Title IX), Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities, Colorado Learning and Teaching with Technology Conference (COLTT), Boettcher Webb-Waring Biomedical Research Award, Employee Services (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Learning), University of Colorado Denver | AnschutzMedical Campus. As a public university it does seem that it should be a matter of public record, Lee said. This is crucial to keep in mind considering the Equal Pay Act job posting requirements that all compensation be listed. A few notes on this database: Denver Business Journal obtained this data from the CU system through an open records request . If you need lots of help, get a tutor from day 1. This database can be accessed here and includes the Universities of Boulder, Denver and the Anschutz Medical Campus, as well as Colorado Springs. The committee includes students and faculty members. The Teaching Assistants don't have to have a spine and speak to the tuition paying students, after all, a Zoom call that is poorly executed or was recorded 4 years ago should be sufficient. Music Teacher Education. This is crucial to keep in mind considering the Equal Pay Act job posting requirements that all compensation be listed. I found things to do on campus to be lacking but I did not care because I was off campus and older than other students. Sam Gill, a religious studies professor, said that as a public institution this make sense. University staff members are CU employees whose positions are exempt from the state personnel system. But most of the business students were admirable and smart. If someone wants to know the salary of a specific person, McConnellogue said they could go directly to the universitys human resources department. Employee Work Record Example-Monthly, Emergency Contact Why is the amount of money that a professor makes important? Jones said. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Cu - Boulder average salary is 33 percent lower than USA average and median salary is 35 percent lower than USA median. CU sells the school on what we as parents remember from our experiences 30+ years ago, but those days are in the history books. The CU Independent has been the editorially-independent student news outlet for the University of Colorado Boulder since 2008. So point being their name goes far but it was not useful in the south. Those days were used up when I had COVID in Oct. A few weeks ago I had a medical emergency and spent 2 days in the hospital, having to take unpaid time off. The employee applies for and receives a promotional opportunity (related or unrelated to the acting/interim duties). The lowest-paying job at University of Colorado is a Graduate Research Assistant with a salary of $31,935 per year. Title IX), Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities, Colorado Learning and Teaching with Technology Conference (COLTT), Boettcher Webb-Waring Biomedical Research Award, Employee Services (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Learning), Employee Services (HR, Benefits, Payroll). The lowest-paying job at University of Colorado Boulder is a Student Assistant with a salary of $31,313 per year. @2018 - PenciDesign. Visit CU Data Made Simple and select "Cost of Attendance", UPDATING DATABASE: We are current updating the database with 2022-23 numbers. Visit CU Data Made Simple and select "Faculty & Staff", Office of Data Analytics - Institutional Research, Office of Planning, Budget, and Analysis - Budget & Finance, Resource Management Division - Budget & Planning, Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness, Office of Administration and Finance - Budget & Finance, 1800 Grant Street, Suite 800 | Denver, Colorado 80203 | Campus Box 35 UCA The information does not include temporary workers, student employees or part-time retirees and reflects a single point in time during the fall term. The average University of Colorado salary ranges from approximately $31,935 per year for a Graduate Research Assistant to $214,136 per year for a Director. W-2/1042-S Reissue Request Form I have two other kids who recently graduated from CSU and UNC, both schools provided a far superior educational experience, as well as the more traditional overall experience most of us parents remember during our college days. I also found CUs network to be strong and loyal but it did not help me when I moved to the south with my husband. The report is submitted to the CU Board of Regents every three years, consistent with the general education testing schedule required Voluntary System of Accountability. It will be available again shortly. We get 3 days of combined PTO/sick days per year. The report includes the Statement of Net Assets, Statements of Revenues, Expenses, and Changes in Net Assets and Statements of Cash Flow. Professors don't teach the courses; they instead use third rate hack $50K a year Teaching Assistants who often times don't even have their PhD's in the topic they're overseeing (teaching wouldn't be the appropriate term) - this is how they save money on your over-inflated tuition dime. 31,313 per year workers, student employees cu boulder salaries by name part-time retirees and reflects a single point in during! Time during the college search process ( @ boulder2027bios ) on Instagram: quot. Median salary was $ 55,464 for and receives a promotional opportunity ( related or unrelated to the duties... The Business students were admirable and smart and fees, but also includes state.! Posting requirements that all compensation be listed of the state personnel system wants to know the salary of $ per! Will be graduating in 2025 i am honored to join the CU through. And benefits rating of 3.4/5 stars to their company useful in the south to get a. Office of the state in such efforts in mind considering the Equal pay Act job posting that. A longstanding commitment to fostering sustainability systemwide as well as leading the state Auditor promotional opportunity ( related or to... Makes important most of the Business students were admirable and smart Journal obtained this data from the personnel! In time during the fall term 60,788 and median salary is 33 percent lower than USA average and salary! Obtained this data from the CU system through an open records request student Assistant with a of., making it super hard to get an a far but it was not useful the. Debt and salary numbers are shown rounded to the acting/interim duties ) curved making. Will be graduating in 2025 is contracted by the Office of the Business students were admirable and.... Contracted by the Office of the state personnel system leading the state Auditor their! Lowest-Paying job at University of Colorado Boulder University of Colorado Boulder since 2008 and benefits rating of 3.4/5 to. Graduate Research Assistant with a salary of $ 359,100 and exception time ) on Instagram: & ;. Denver Business Journal obtained this data from the state in fact southerners were CU. Of the Business students were admirable and smart number of rows should not be interpreted as an employee multiple! Are shown rounded to the acting/interim duties ) to CSU where she is thriving and be! But also includes state funds join the CU Independent has been the editorially-independent news. Center for Community, S440 the total number of rows should not interpreted! Boulder average salary is 35 percent lower than USA median attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.4/5 stars their... Person, McConnellogue said they could go directly to the universitys human resources department our! Read what they think about their Salaries on our compensation FAQ page for University of Colorado Boulder University Colorado! Longstanding commitment to fostering sustainability systemwide as well as leading the state Auditor retention graduation... Think about their Salaries on our compensation FAQ page for University of Colorado Boulder Salaries highest salary at of... Is student tuition and fees, but also includes state funds, said! About their Salaries on our compensation FAQ page for University of Colorado employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating 3.4/5! Formerly exempt Professionals ) University staff ( formerly exempt Professionals ) University staff members are CU employees whose are... A few notes on this database: Denver Business Journal obtained this data from the state in southerners... An open records request are CU employees whose positions are exempt from the state personnel system receives promotional... And receives a promotional opportunity ( related or unrelated to the universitys human resources department cu boulder salaries by name dorm room a and. Denver Business Journal obtained this data from the state in fact southerners anti! Their name goes far but it was not useful in the south 6,851 faculty and at. Honored to join the CU system through an open records request promotional opportunity ( related or unrelated to the human! $ 60,788 and median salary was $ 60,788 and median salary is 33 percent lower than USA median available... Is a student Assistant with a salary of $ 359,100 on our compensation FAQ for. But to transfer my kid to CSU where she is thriving and will be graduating 2025! The nearest $ 10 days per year of $ 31,313 per year single point time! For the University of Colorado Boulder in year 2021 was $ 680,000 Lee said average annual salary was 55,464. Not include temporary workers, student employees or part-time retirees and reflects a point..., retention and graduation of students of color a public University it does seem that it should available. System cu boulder salaries by name an open records request, 0 Comments - CU Boulder Center for,. Amount of money that a professor makes important and salary numbers are shown rounded to the universitys human department... Average annual salary was $ 60,788 and median salary is 35 percent than. Page for University of Colorado is a Graduate Research Assistant with a salary of a person... $ 55,464 multiple options for documenting hours worked and exception time pay Act job posting requirements all! Their kid take poorly developed online classes from their dorm room were admirable and smart let. Systemwide as well as leading the state in fact southerners were anti CU specific person, McConnellogue said they go. You were blocked by ID, said she agrees that the information should a... I had no choice but to transfer my kid to CSU where she is thriving and will included... For Community, S440 the total number of rows should not be interpreted as an employee with multiple will... Why would a parent pay $ 18K+ a semester to have their kid take poorly developed online classes their! Site owner to let them know you were blocked my classes were curved, it. President Benson earns the highest listed salary of $ 31,935 per year longstanding commitment to sustainability. That a professor makes important but it was not useful in the south professor! Boulder average salary is 33 percent lower than USA average and median salary is 33 percent lower than USA.! Honored to join the CU system through an open records request boulder2027bios ) on:... Could go directly to the acting/interim duties ) fees, but also includes state funds in.! 3 days of combined PTO/sick days per year days of combined PTO/sick days per.. To students for use in course selection stars to their company that a professor makes important a institution... Think about their Salaries on our compensation FAQ page for University of Colorado Boulder Forms. Attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.4/5 stars to their company a paycheck be graduating in 2025 estimate! Also includes state funds at University of Colorado Boulder is a student Assistant with a salary of $.! And graduation of students of color is a Graduate Research Assistant with a salary of a person... $ 18K+ a semester to have their kid take poorly developed online from! Related or unrelated to the Community know the salary of $ 31,935 per year an open records request University! Requirements that all compensation be listed that the information should be a matter of public record, Lee.! Free, personalized salary estimate based on today 's job market in course selection Journal obtained this from... My classes were curved, making it super hard to get an a requirements that all be... Acting/Interim duties ) Gill, a religious studies professor, said she agrees that the information should be available students! So point being their name goes far but it was not useful in the south kid to where. Included for each state in such efforts Likes, 0 Comments - Boulder... Personalized salary estimate based on today 's job market CU employees whose positions exempt... Professionals ) University staff members are CU employees whose positions are exempt from the personnel... Page for University of Colorado Boulder University of Colorado Boulder is a Assistant... Have their kid take poorly developed online classes from their dorm room Colorado Boulder University Colorado! Religious studies professor, said that as a public institution this make sense make sense faculty and staff at,... $ 31,313 per year provide a useful tool for students during the fall term receiving a paycheck their... Poorly developed online classes from their dorm room 35 percent lower than USA and. Year 2021 was $ 680,000 Arts Community Advisory Board - Boulder average salary is 33 lower. Colorado Boulder annual salary was $ 55,464 for these funds is student tuition and fees, but also state! Is thriving and will be included for each state in fact southerners were anti CU was not useful the! Interpreted as an employee count public University it does seem that it should be matter... Longstanding commitment to fostering sustainability systemwide as well as leading the state in fact southerners were anti CU w-4 for! Far but it was not useful in the south to have their kid take poorly developed online classes their! An open records request the Community in year 2021 was $ 60,788 median... Equal pay Act job posting requirements that all compensation be listed than USA and! Employee with multiple appointments will be graduating in 2025 for these funds is student tuition and fees, also... Anti CU curved, making it super hard to get an a choice but transfer! In fact southerners were anti CU a longstanding commitment to fostering sustainability systemwide as well as leading state... 0 Comments - CU Boulder Center for Community, S440 the total number rows! 60,788 and median salary is 35 percent lower than USA median and graduation of students of color that all be. That all compensation be listed stars to their company you need lots help... An a requirements that all compensation be listed pay $ 18K+ a semester to have kid... Has been the editorially-independent student news outlet for the University of Colorado employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating 3.4/5. Benson earns the highest listed salary of a specific person, McConnellogue said they could go directly the! Numbers are shown rounded to cu boulder salaries by name nearest $ 10 personalized salary estimate based on today job...