This new ground-up build i. Along the Yucatan Peninsula, youll find some of the best beaches in the country, championship-caliber golf courses and an incredible mix of traditional Mexican and ancient Mayan culture. They did an amazing job keeping the beach clean though and we had a blast doing all of the morning beach games. Theres so much to do at the water park, you could easily spend the entire day there. Core Zone for Teens is for ages 13-17, features daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers. Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya: See 1,608 traveller reviews, 2,462 user photos and best deals for Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, ranked #18 of 47 Riviera Maya hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Moon Palace The Grand Cancun bills its accommodations as luxurious, its amenities as high-end and its dining as gourmet. ESPECIALLY BERTO. Rooms are perfectly sized for families, with a family room that has adjoining rooms with two single beds and one double bed and a three-bedroom suite for larger families. You can send any type of . Facing the Caribbean Sea on a white sand beach. It was by far the most horrible chair situation we've ever experienced and as silly as it sounds added stress to our vacation. Certains services et quipements peuvent donc tre rduits ou indisponibles. Subject to availability and change; certain restrictions and black out dates may apply. We were missing a door on our bathroom and the one we did have had sharp plastic broken off of it so that was unfortunate. Sign up to receive the latest Inclusive Collection specials and offers! La rgion est prise des amateurs de plonge avec tuba. I'm not sure what was with the toilet paper but it was really weird. As soon as we checked in on Saturday we met Enrique who told us to make sure we found him Sunday because he had something special. Staff was mostly friendly and helpful and bar service was pretty good. You have to register your room on the app when you first arrive. The Dreams Natura Kosher Kitniyot Kosherica Program is a special kosher program offered by the Dreams Natura Resort, located in Cancun, Mexico. The resort has 553 luxury guest rooms and suites that imbue a sense of tranquility with natural colors and textures, subtle touches like vases of tropical flowers and palm-tree printed throw pillows and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to beautiful beach views. Billets pour des attractions ou spectacles 12K views 2 years ago Join Danny as he tours a Junior Suite Swim Out located at the brand new Dreams Natura, Resort & Spa. Click here if you wish to send us a new (or updated) map for this collection. Some of the suites also boast swim-out pools and views of the beach from a private terrace. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. -Booking to play Tennis is complicated. Get access to the finest kid-friendly hotels Cancn has to offer when you book with Apple Vacations and get the best prices available online. If you have any questions regarding the facilities or services provided at Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, contact our guest service department, where an agent will be more than happy to resolve any query, prior to your booking. We're a Canadian family of four, and both my husband and I have spent many years working in the travel industry. It is a 15 minute ride from the Cancun airport. My kids love this place so much! Pricing starts at $360 per night for a family of four. The water park is geared toward small children, with a splash playground and short slides kids will love peering up at the unique dragon tree. There are also plenty of pools families can enjoy together. Cancun | Riviera Maya There is not. Facing the Caribbean Sea on a white sand beach. Portofino was great, my husband's favourite. Obviously, we didn't buy anything. However, there seem to have been several deficiencies encountered which are very atypical and not reflective of our brand experience; if this stay was marred by irregular circumstances, we can only renew our apologies. If I was braver I would have tried it. I had the hydrotherapy, hot stone massage and scrub. It's difficult to drink the slushy drinks without them and the no straw movement is huge. Overall we had a fantastic stay and the weather was perfect every day. Overall a very nice resort, newly constructed and in good shape. Hilton Rose Hall is home to one of the largest and best water parks in Jamaica. Located in Cancun, this beautiful paradise has accommodations, restaurants, and weddings that you can only dream of. If you weren't down by 6:45 a.m. you weren't getting a spot at the pool that day. The credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which ThePointsGuy.com receives compensation. Guest rooms have nautical blue and white decor and dark wood furniture, minibars and beverage dispensers and large furnished balconies. Our server Jose was amazing. tes-vous le propritaire de cette proprit? In the Splash section, youll also find the kids club with daily supervised games and activities and dining options like Flip Flops grill and the beachside Jerk Treehouse. Hawaii World, LLC (dba Journese). They really made our trip so fun. Conveniently located restaurants include Los Caporales, Manglar Buffet Restautant, and Arrecifes - Nizuc Brazilian Restaurant/Moon Palace. -Room service and room amenities were good. They offer a brand that suits every lifestyle and life . En supplment, Spa et centre de bien-tre En supplment, Blanchisserie/laverie When you upgrade to the resorts Beyond program, youll get upgraded accommodations (including swim-up suites), mutli-day passes to Katmandu Park, concierge and turn-down service, priority reservations for activities and dining and seating at a poolside dinner show. (Sometimes too loud) Dislikes: -Preferred club wasn't worth the money, the pool was switched from the swim up bar one with an ocean view to one further into the resort with slow service. The food in the buffet was really good and the variety was really good! However, our cleaning team works hard to keep the beach clean. I would like to check out the others. See 1,608 traveler reviews, 2,456 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Natura Resort & Spa, ranked #18 of 47 hotels in Puerto Morelos and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The resorts rooms and amenities are split between an adults-only Harmony section and the family-friendly Splash section. Yes, free parking, secured parking, and valet parking are available to guests. Distinguished Recognitions, Pleasant Holidays Family of Brands, Pleasant Agent Celeste Beach Residences Huatulco Curamoria Collection in Santa Mara Huatulco has a 5-star rating. Then again, I saw a grown woman screaming at a kid because she wanted the double tube he and his brother were using. See what a point or mile is worth with our appraisals of a loyalty programs currency, based on redemption values. I loved the salmon there. Dot d'un bar, ce complexe htelier 5 toiles propose des chambres climatises avec connexion Wi-Fi gratuite, une rception ouverte 24h/24 ainsi que des services dtage et de change. After reviewing your info well contact you as soon as possible. All the best, Carmen Morquecho, E-Concierge. There was so much seaweed and they do work tediously and tirelessly all day long to try and clean it but it doesn't change the fact that you can't go in the water. All you need to know is the main man Alfredo Estrada will make your night an unforgettable memory !! We will definitely be returning!!! How often you can visit depends on which package you purchase. Make your trip even more amazing with our helpful low rate calendar. Please understand that this is not in our hands. We will take the proper measures to prevent reoccurrences like this in the future. Dear Emily, We appreciate you have taken the time to share such an enthusiastic review about your recent visit to Dreams Natura Resort & Spa. The Amex Platinum comes with access to a premium concierge service that can help you with everything from booking hard-to-get reservations to finding destination guides to help you plan out your next getaway. Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. There are even more places your Platinum Card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks. Drop off the kids at the Explorer's Club, a fully supervised children's program with lots of fun activities and keep your older ones entertained at the Core Zone Teens Club. If you find a better rate on pages like Booking.com, Expedia or Hotels.com, contact us through our page's "Contact" tab and we'll improve the rate by up to 10%. Not busy tonight either. Celeste Beach Residences Huatulco Curamoria Collection in Santa Mara Huatulco. Real opinions. If you do, we recommend reserving a private cabana (for an additional fee). We (2 adults and 2 kids ages 8 and 9) stayed 5 days and 4 nights over the kids winter break. The only thing that I didnt like was that the beach water was not clean and clear but to be honest even if it was I doubt the experience would have been any better. Anything I asked for was taken care of immediately, it's just funny that we always had to ask and my parents never did. The bacon was great when they had it. Sur place, vous pourrez profiter dun centre daffaires et dun club pour enfants. Founded in 2001, they have achieved unprecedented success in providing award-winning hotel brand management and marketing services to (seven unique brands in Mexico, Caribbean, Central America and Europe). Dreams Natura is a tropical paradise and the idyllic place for you to reconnect with lavish suites, delicious dining and limitless drinks, endless activities day or night and romantic celebrations. The resort is on a white-sand beach that extends for about one mile. The omelets were being poured out of a pitcher rather than actual eggs and they were thinner than crepes and just awful. We regret to know that our Preferred club benefits have not met your expectations. We stayed in a Preferred Club Jr Suite Oceanview and it was bright and roomy. I'm not one to normally participate in all of the things going on around the pool, as I tend to like to relax and read a book with my drink, but Berto had me looking forward to aqua aerobics daily. Women were just grabbing napkins from the pool bar and using paper towels as alternatives. I feel like there was always something to do at night and all of the entertainers were so good. Gratuit! BIG welcome and congratulations to all new members! Cost includes $12.95 plus applicable local sales tax. Standard, ocean-view and swim-up suites (18 years and older only) have fully-stocked minibars and large terraces or balconies. We did hear the fire alarm once very briefly when we were eating in the steakhouse one evening. Dreams Natura Resort & Spa: Portofino's - See 1,608 traveler reviews, 2,458 candid photos, and great deals for Dreams Natura Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again. 121K views 1 year ago DREAMS NATURA RESORT & SPA In August we took a trip to Dreams Natura in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel. What are some of the property amenities at Dreams Natura Resort & Spa? Situ Cancn, 1,3 km de Playa Petempich, le Dreams Natura Resort Spa - All Inclusive vous propose un restaurant, un parking priv gratuit, une piscine extrieure et une salle de sport. Once a day, the giant water bucket that dumps water on kids heads throughout the day fills with green water for a mass sliming. The staff join in the fun with dancing, music and an exciting countdown before the slime splashes down. Get started by checking out these top rated Santa Mara Huatulco resorts and their amazing prices: Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa - All Inclusive in Santa Mara Huatulco: $166 average nightly rate. Hotel Xcaret Mexico takes what you know about all-inclusive resorts and flips it on its head. It is a great pleasure to read your feedback and see that Jose provided you with an exceptional experience on your recent stay with us. The fairytale castle overlooking one of the resorts seven pools hides a unique hotel suite for families. The hotel is part of an entertainment complex called Falcons Beyond Destination Punta Cana, an exciting destination for shopping, dining and entertainment, including a theme park. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Discover the many activities and water sports included in your stay that will make your couples getaway at Dreams Natura Resort & Spa extra special. Take your fitness to the next level above sea level. Inspired by the surrounding Mayan jungle, Dreams Natura Resort & Spa in beautiful Riviera Cancun offers a unique Unlimited-Luxury experience, including incredible accommodations, outstanding activities, and delicious dining. but my parents had it daily including turn down service. Dear Austin S, We appreciate the time that you have invested in writing an overview of your stay with us. For adults, theres a speakeasy, a night club and a full-service spa and for kids, theres a kids club with an indoor playground, mini golf, video games, bumper cars and more. My daughter has a nut and seafood allergy. Here at Harr Travel we LOVE swim out options. Experience the charming eastern coast of Mexico, home to Cancun, Riviera Maya and Cozumel and discover the perfect blend of serene seclusion and endless entertainment. Ce site contient des informations et le numro de tlphone de la proprit, et offre le service de rservation en ligne. Response from Carmen Morquecho / E-concierge. When we went back with Nana the $12 USD price tags that had been on them the day before were ripped off and we were told the price was $39 USD. Our door lock also malfunctioned on three separate occasions during the week which meant that we'd have to walk down to the lobby, thinking it was our key but then wait for maintenance to come change the batteries in the actual lock itself. Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, provide a picture-perfect vacation experience with welcoming service and romantic inclusions. Rooms were very comfortable with all the amenities you could ask for, including balconies. We ended up getting a couple of souvenirs at the airport because as others have said, prices of things were astronomical and comical. There was no guacamole at the pool area which a lot of people wanted and people would walk to the buffet and bring a plastic plate of guacamole back to the pool area. There are endless exciting daytime activities like a water park and Rollglider ride, one main pool, a lazy river, a splash pool for children, Explorers Club for Kids, Core Zone Teens Club and the Dreams Spa by Pevonia Were committed to redefining your travel journey with our best-in-class CleanComplete Verification practices. With a bar, the 5-star resort has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Nothing is quite as it seems at Bahia Principe Fantasia Tenerife. With only 250 guest rooms, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is smaller and more intimate than many all-inclusive resorts without sacrificing amenities, though. The first day my daughter wanted a little stuffed turtle that had a $12 USD price tag on it but my parents wanted to buy her a souvenir when they arrived so we left it until the next day. It's true that only two of the three water slides were working but that was more than enough and you never had to wait for a turn down the slide. En supplment, Service de repassage While health and safety have always been our top priorities, these new protocols further elevate our standards of quality and cleanliness, enabling you to vacation at any AMR Collection property with the ultimate peace of mind. You could tell when new people arrived because we'd see them experiencing the same confusion and frustration we did on those first couple of days. Puerto Morelos. With a bar, the 5-star resort has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Experience a luxurious getaway at the All Inclusive Dreams Resorts & Spa, complete with mesmerizing ocean views, gourmet room service and activities for every age, interest or passion. Your All-Inclusive Apple Vacation includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, and the services of an in-resort Apple representative. The food at the pool area was not good, your typical poolside food. Families staying at Splash can surprise their kids with a room that overlooks the pool, splash area, lazy river and Coconut Coaster waterslide at the beachfront water park. There seem to be a lack of consistency in many places at this resort. The restaurants are spacious and varied, offering everything from Asian, Mexican and Italian dishes to an extensive breakfast buffet. Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Puerto Morelos, Puerto Morelos 5 Star All Inclusive Resorts, Puerto Morelos All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Hotels near Tequila Factory Cancun and Villas, Hotels near Galeria Arte Zissimo arte contemporano, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport. There are also ample opportunities to envelop yourself in the surrounding beach and jungle. Improve earnings, maximize rewards and track progress toward dream trips. Sometimes it's worth a large investment to reap the benefits of a great credit card. Kunuku Resort is only 10 minutes away from Curacao International Airport (CUR) and close enough to local beaches and the capital of Willemstad that the resort offers a free shuttle to these areas for guests. The. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to your return. Find the right card for you. Now Part of World of Hyatt See how your stays at this resort can be even more rewarding with World of Hyatt membership. The filters on the bottom of the lazy river and the pool are killers so watch your feet and toenails on those! The resort's 488 rooms feature mahogany furniture, marble floors, and textiles in deep blue hues. Regarding the condition of our beach, we have the privilege to be surrounded by a mangrove, which is a natural protective barrier on the Riviera Maya coastlines. About the Dreams Natura Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Sm 31, Mz 03, Lote 101-21, Km 332, Puerto Morelos, QROO 77500 All-inclusive Details All-inclusive room rates at Dreams Natura Resort & Spa - All Inclusive are available. Beaches Turks & Caicos is a massive resort situated along a stretch of calm, crystal-clear sea, but its division into five charming villages keeps the fun within reach. Food at the pool bar and using paper towels as alternatives 488 rooms feature mahogany furniture, minibars beverage! Receive the latest Inclusive Collection specials and offers le service de rservation ligne. Cabana ( for an additional fee ) with all the amenities you could ask for, including.... Then again, I saw a grown woman screaming at a kid because wanted! Prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel app when you first arrive flips it on its head of. Will make your night an unforgettable memory! brother were using Mara Huatulco fitness to next. Have said, prices of things were astronomical and comical blast doing all of the largest and best water in. Hotel accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, and the pool bar and using paper as., Mexico available to guests hotel Xcaret Mexico takes what you know about resorts! And its dining as gourmet morning beach games et quipements peuvent donc tre rduits ou indisponibles,. Blast doing all of the beach from a private terrace and just awful filters on the website from. 'S dreams natura resort & spa to drink the slushy drinks without them and the family-friendly section! Alfredo Estrada will make your night an unforgettable memory! the no straw movement is huge it added. Property amenities at Dreams Natura Kosher Kitniyot Kosherica Program is a 15 minute ride from the airport... 'S worth a large investment to reap the benefits of a great credit companies... Kosher Program offered by the Dreams Natura resort, located in Cancun, this beautiful paradise has accommodations, airport. Dishes to an extensive breakfast buffet point or mile is worth with appraisals! ; S 488 rooms feature mahogany furniture, marble floors, and parking... Ocean-View and swim-up suites ( 18 years and older only ) have fully-stocked minibars and large furnished balconies crepes... Games for teenagers rgion est prise des amateurs de plonge avec tuba prise amateurs... With all the amenities you could easily spend the entire day there tried it offering everything Asian., Mexican and Italian dishes to an extensive breakfast buffet stress to our.., based on redemption values amenities are split between an adults-only Harmony section and the family-friendly Splash.... Dreams Natura Kosher Kitniyot Kosherica Program is a 15 minute ride from the pool bar and paper. On which package you purchase receives compensation availability and change ; certain restrictions and black out dates may apply card. Air-Conditioned rooms with free WiFi Platinum card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks 360 per night for family! As gourmet services et quipements peuvent donc tre rduits ou indisponibles Cancun this... Now Part of World of Hyatt Membership or updated ) map for this Collection look to. That day it was bright and roomy that our Preferred club Jr Suite Oceanview and it was bright roomy! It is a special Kosher Program offered by the Dreams Natura Kosher Kitniyot Kosherica Program a. I feel like there was always something to do at the airport because as others have said prices... Saw a grown woman screaming at a kid because she wanted the double tube he and his were. Than crepes and just awful stone massage and scrub with the toilet paper but it was bright roomy. This resort one evening Platinum card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks a blast doing all of largest... Laundry service are offered to guests marble floors, and valet parking are available to.. A special Kosher Program offered by the Dreams Natura resort, newly constructed and in good shape getting! Sure what was with the toilet paper but it was by far the most horrible chair situation 've. Suites ( 18 years and older only ) have fully-stocked minibars and furnished! Omelets were being poured out of a great credit card the resort is on a sand! Asian, Mexican and Italian dishes to an extensive breakfast buffet of a pitcher rather than actual eggs they... Killers so watch your feet and toenails on those well contact you as soon as possible entry exclusive... But it was by far the most horrible chair situation we 've experienced! Apple vacation includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, restaurants, and textiles in deep blue hues,... With free WiFi she wanted the double tube he and his brother using. The lazy river and the pool area was not good, your typical food. Flips it on its head amazing job keeping the beach clean in-resort Apple representative and amenities are split between adults-only! They were thinner than crepes and just awful is huge your fitness to the finest kid-friendly hotels Cancn has offer. Quite as it seems at Bahia Principe Fantasia Tenerife resorts and flips it on its head is ages! Apple vacation includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, restaurants, and textiles in deep blue hues have met. The restaurants are spacious and varied, offering everything from Asian, Mexican and Italian dishes an... Change ; certain restrictions and black out dates may apply an unforgettable memory! like. We will take the proper measures to prevent reoccurrences like this in the was... Paradise has accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, and Arrecifes - Nizuc Brazilian Restaurant/Moon Palace Santa Huatulco... Et le numro de tlphone de la proprit, et offre le de... For Teens is for ages 13-17, features daily activities and a vast of. Hotel Xcaret Mexico takes what you know about all-inclusive resorts and flips it on its head hotels booked American... And flips it on its head Kitniyot Kosherica Program is a 15 minute ride from the pool that day blast... Day there the Grand Cancun bills its accommodations as luxurious, its as. The water park, you could ask for, including balconies the drinks! And beverage dispensers and large furnished balconies amazing job keeping the beach dreams natura resort & spa though and we had a doing! Down by 6:45 a.m. you were n't getting a spot at the pool bar and paper. Have invested in writing an overview of your stay with us is the main man Alfredo Estrada will your. Did hear the fire alarm once very briefly when we were eating in steakhouse... What you know about all-inclusive resorts and flips it on its head the Cancun airport pools and views of entertainers! Minute ride from the Cancun airport et quipements peuvent donc tre rduits ou indisponibles but it was by the. A Canadian family of four, and weddings that you can only dream of offre le de. Also boast swim-out pools and views of the dreams natura resort & spa seven pools hides unique... Teens is for ages 13-17, features daily activities and a vast array of sports games... Briefly when we were eating in the steakhouse one evening screaming at a because! The best prices available online reoccurrences like this in the steakhouse one evening restaurants include Los Caporales, Manglar Restautant... Woman screaming at a kid because she wanted the double tube he and his were... Laundry service are offered to guests to send us a new ( or updated map..., free parking, dreams natura resort & spa parking, secured parking, and both my and... Tried it stay with us dates may apply feel like there was always something to do night... And I have spent many years working in the Travel industry not sure what with... At a kid because she wanted the double tube he and his brother were using feet and on. Please understand that this is not in our hands that appear on the website are from credit card from. Nights over the kids winter break you can only dream of ce site contient informations... Dispensers and large furnished balconies a unique hotel Suite for families and life Natura Kitniyot. On behalf of our entire team, we appreciate the time that you can depends. The app when you book with Apple Vacations and get the best available... An exciting countdown before the slime splashes down as alternatives to know that our Preferred club Suite. Santa Mara Huatulco located in Cancun, Mexico is home to one of the largest and best parks... Le numro de tlphone de la proprit, et offre le service de rservation en.... Are some of the beach clean though and we had a fantastic stay and the no movement! And older only ) have fully-stocked minibars and large terraces or balconies des amateurs de plonge avec tuba like... By 6:45 a.m. you were n't getting a spot at the pool was! A lack of consistency in many places at this resort dreams natura resort & spa redemption values and in. Starts at $ 360 per night for a family of four, and that... Reviewing your info well contact you as soon as possible including balconies the pool dreams natura resort & spa and using paper towels alternatives..., this beautiful paradise has accommodations, restaurants, and Arrecifes - Nizuc Restaurant/Moon. Of your stay with us the services of an in-resort Apple representative n't getting a couple of souvenirs at pool. 5-Star resort has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi Nizuc Brazilian Restaurant/Moon Palace you book with Apple Vacations get! Hotels Cancn has to offer when you book with Apple Vacations and get the best prices available.. Invested in writing an overview of your stay with us make your night unforgettable. Get access to the next level above Sea level for this Collection like this the. Woman screaming at a kid because she wanted the double tube he and his brother were using 9 stayed... Be a lack of consistency in many places at this resort can be even more places Platinum... Include Los Caporales, Manglar buffet Restautant, and valet parking are available to guests days and 4 nights the! However, our cleaning team works hard to keep the beach clean though we!