What is the minimum layover time for international flights at IAD? How far is it from gate C 19 To Gate D 10. If something bad happens and you completely miss your Austrian Airlines flight, you will automatically be rebooked on another flight. 2 1/2 hours is what I would want for a no-stress international to domestic layover at IAD. United and United Express only, as well as processing for some international Star Alliance passengers who are connecting to another flight. Learn more about the Southwest Experience and book your upcoming flight. One way to check is to go to google flights and do a flight search for that exact flight you will be flying on. Hi we are looking at flight options and we have a 1 hour 50 minute layover from MSP to IAD then from IAD to ATH, would you say this is sufficient for outbound international? Your fastest connection will be to take the bus from D to the main terminal, then ride the train back to B, UNLESS when you get to the D gate bus loading area you see that the bus from D to A is about to leave. TheAerotrainis the automatic train service that moves passengers between the Terminal and the gates for domestic and international departure flights and domestic arrival flights. There is a children's play area inside lobby B, which is located near door B70. It will be an afternoon flight, 2:30pm. There is a smoking area right in front of gate D30. Ill show you why making connections at IAD isnt all that bad. Proper Metrorail Etiquette---What should I know before using Metrorail? Hi Scott, Can I walk between terminals at IAD? Good news: youve got nothing to worry about. You do not have to redo security just because you take the bus/train to the main terminal. Concourse A has 32 gates labeled as Gates A1-32. Main terminal. Not only that, airlines are pretty well grouped at IAD. There is a nurse's room inside lobby C near door C11 and a smoking area directly across from door C2. This means that you can freely move between all terminals relatively quickly. Yeah, 3 hours will be enough time even if youre transferring to another international flight. Hi Melody youre very welcome! It is possible to walk the length of each midfield terminal building end-to-end (i.e., there are no barriers between A and B or between C and D), and there is an underground pedestrian walkway connects the main terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. Youll automatically be put on an alternate flight if for whatever reason you miss the one you were originally booked on. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Im concerned now because I have a 40min. Right now we have ours booked for the longer layover, but I am looking to change it if you think that 1hr40mins is enough time. My concerns: there seems to be no way to get directly from D to B, and therefore we must take the AeroTrain from D to A and then walk the distance to B. The passenger terminal complex at Dulles Airport consists of a large main passenger terminal, recognized by its curved roof, with connecting Z gates and two buildings parallel to each other. What clothing brands were popular in the 50s? All rights reserved. Each airline has a specific location for their check-in counters: The ticket counter numbers are designated by the order you pass them as you drive into the airport complex. It should also be noted that a 1 hour layover at IAD wont be enough time for an international to domestic connection. Your luggage will automatically be transferred. Where is Southwest Terminal at Dulles airport? Passengers arriving on most international flights will not ride the AeroTrain because they must first clear U.S. customs. Technically, you could walk from D to the Aerotrain or from C to the people mover, but your foot wouldn't enjoy that. Have a good trip! Southwest Airlines is proud to serve Washington Dulles International Airport. Gate C1 will be the first gate you see. It has access to taxis and shared vans, as well as to the parking terminal and valet parking lot. The C gates go up to 30 on the even side and 27 on the odd side, then D starts at 1 on the odd side and 2 on the even side. Operated by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, Washington Dulles Airport occupies 13,000 acres (20.3 sq mi; 52.6 km2) straddling the LoudounFairfax line.Dulles International Airport. I think we have done this once with a 2hr15min layover and we made it no problem a few years back, but its hard for me to remember clearly and this is the first time I travel independently with my young child. Re: Dulles Airport.moving from Concourse C or D to Concourse A 1 year ago Save From D you take a people mover (mobile lounge). I'd estimate it's about 9-10 gates away. The best deals for a one-way ticket found by KAYAK users over the last 3 days were on American Airlines ($237) and Delta ($402). Expedited Entry is granted to low-risk passengers and members of the Global Entry Program via two self-service kiosks available at the airport. The Aerotrain level between lower & upper levels is reached by elevator/ escalator - serving A, B & C gates. This also means that the counter numbers are ordered in a west to east fashion (ex. With two midfield concourses, both around 4,000 feet long end-to-end, the airport has a difficult arrangement. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. passenger terminal complex If you can't walk it, take the Airtrain from A to B. I will be flying on a Friday LUFTHANSA LH 5931 to IAD from Germany. The Chicago-based Star Alliance carrier is now using two gates in concourse Z Z9 and Z10 for additional United Express flights, Uniteds Dulles base chief pilot James Simon said in a recent employee newsletter viewed by The Points Guy. The main way of traveling through the airport is the AeroTrain, a people mover that goes through Concourses C, A, the main terminal (near H and Z after security) and B and back; the AeroTrain does not connect to Concourse D. Trains arrive and depart every two minutes. Is a 1 hour layover enough time at Dulles? poor D seems to be the stepchild. To the right of the Main Terminal is the International Arrivals Building. All your information really helps! Just follow the signs, and youll be directed to a set of escalators and elevators leading to the train platform. My seat into IAD is 5 rows from the back of the plane. The International Arrivals Building of the IAD Airport is located inside the Main Terminal near the baggage claim carousel 15 exclusively for International Arrivals. I have a hamstring injury , is it walkable? How many terminals are there at Washington Dulles airport? Getting from one end of IAD to the other is relatively quick given its large size. In that case, a little extra time will be needed. What happens if we miss the flight? A brief overview of the terminal layout at the Washington Dulles International Airport, Walking time between all terminals at IAD. Free charging stations can be found throughout the Concourse in many gate areas. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-98418028', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flights will go via D). Yes, 40 minutes will be tight, but its certainly doable. To the right of the Main Terminal is the International Arrivals Building. And our seats are at the very back of the planewere flying with 2 kids so weve got those 2 rows of 2 seats at the back. International Currency Exchange services are made available inside this Concourse at Gate D16. I will definitely look into it. At (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There is also a Pet Relief Area included in this Concourse directly opposite from the Gate D1 and near &pizza. A smoking area is located directly opposite Gate D30. That we have no affiliation or link with Dulles Airport. Im flying from Vienna to IAD. It is possible to walk the length of each midfield terminal building end-to-end (i.e., there are no barriers between A and B or between C and D), and there is an underground pedestrian walkway connects the main terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. International currency exchange services are located at gate D16. how to getReagan National (DCA) to Dulles I(AID), Safe Places To Stay In The Washington DC Area. From C you take the Aerotrain. There are moving sidewalks in places. The connection is tight and we are not swift walkers, and our luck is usually that the farthest gate away winds up being ours. There is a Nursing Room inside Concourse D near Gate D1. Hi Jolene yes, that will be more than enough time! The layout can be a little confusing at Dulles, since the airport is divided up into one main terminal and two midfield terminals. This is so helpful! Thank you for your reply. 3 years ago Save Yes, it's walkable. Pleasant travels to wherever you head to next! It is the primary international and long-haul gateway to the region. The only other option is 6hr30mins and I feel that is too long, especially with my 5yo. Hello, Im flying from Vienna to Washington IAD, got 3h layover, is it possible to make it on time with immigration check? Connecting from an international flight to a domestic flight at Dulles will take a minimum of an hour and a half. You wont have to go through any security (or customs) checks to make the transfer, and itll simply be a matter of walking from one plane to the next. The first building houses A gates (west) and B gates (east), while the second houses C gates (west) and D gates (east). Vernon if not by car? Have a good trip! You have access to shared taxis and vans, as well as parking and valet parking. Yes, it is possible to walk between the terminals because there are no barriers between A and B or C and D. In addition, an underground walkway links the primary terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-98425090', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flights were only from Terminal D? you are so right--it all depends on what gate you get. This is not the official website of the Dulles Airport. Any advice? I know its hard to predict, but just the typicality of the situation based on experience or knowledge. Lobby B has 45 gates labeled gates B35-79. Will traveling Polaris business class give additional assurance? Features Less than two minute travel time between stations Train speeds up to 42 miles per hour Express, underground transit between stations The system is expandable to two full AeroTrain loops as the airport grows System Map Passengers will be able to rent "sleep pods" on an hourly basis, for up to 12 hours. Both flights are operated by United Airlines and both the arriving and departing flights are in terminal C, which I assume should give me enough time to get on the next flight. Follow the signs. The main terminal houses all ticketing, baggage claim, and U.S. Customs. We have 1h53m transfer time. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-98420969', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the A/B ones: https://www.flydulles.com/sites/default/files/terminal-entire_airport_web_version_5_jan_2019_0.pdf. The transfer from C to D doesnt take long youll have lots of time to relax and shop / get something to eat before your flight to CDG. Id probably recommend splurging for better seats if you were flying in on a larger aircraft, but the E175 is small enough to not have to worry about it. Hi Malinda! International Currency Exchange services are made available on the East and West of this level on top of the escalators. Check our bags? Main terminal. Thanks so much! Free charging stations can be found throughout the Concourse. Upon deplaning, you will first go though passport control. Check out the IAD airport map on this page for the locations of all amenities. The airport consists of three terminals: A, B and C. Terminals B and C are connected by a hallway in the secure airside area, but it is a long walk. and since we got our tickets on Uniteds website, I hope we wouldnt have to get our luggage and check in again. Moving between terminals at the Dulles airport is relatively easy. The main terminal is nothing short of beautiful. Typically are United flights on time in the afternoon? BEFORE YOU POST A HOTEL REQUEST, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY! Its an elegant and grand structure, probably one of the most iconic airport buildings in all of the US. First, you won't need to go through security when transferring planes -- all of the gates and shuttle connections are post-security. TheAerotrainlevel between the lower and upper levels is reached by an elevator / escalator, which serves A, B and C gates. But what Im missing or is missing? I saw that map online but wasnt sure if you had to go through security to get on the train and if I wouldnt be able to if my (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? There are two entrances to the screening area, the West and East Security Checkpoints. Free charging stations can be found throughout the Concourse in many gate areas. Yes, that will be cutting it close, but chances are pretty good that youll make it. Airport Authority utilizes cookies saved on your devices to ensure we give you the best experience and to see how people use the website. You can see on the map provided above that the Airtrain loops through the main terminal (still airside) and then to Terminal B which is the other half of the exact . Just walk from one plane to the next. one main terminal This Concourse comes with various services and amenities. i see what you mean. Im thinking about EWR to CDG with 1.5 hour layover at IAD and this article really helps me with decision-making. Passengers may also move between concourses through a pedestrian walkway or ride the AeroTrain. Departing from Knoxville to Washington. IAD isnt a very exciting airport! Yeah, an hour and 40 minutes will be more than enough time to make a domestic to international connection. Washington Dulles (IAD) - Airport and Terminal Maps. Thanks so much. 1 is the westernmost counter and 4 is the easternmost). Not only will this give you enough time to be on board your connecting flight earlier, but itll also give you a chance to grab a bite to eat in the terminal before your long international segment. IAD is really easy to navigate, and itll take just minutes to move from one terminal to the next (if you need to). The main terminal houses all ticketing, baggage claim, and U.S. Customs. In addition to that, coming back from our trip (Vienna Washington), we will have a 2hr layover. Hey Christina! Gates A1-A6 are for United Express. Odd numbered gates are one side and even on the other. Are flights delayed at Dulles airport today? However, if Ive all Ive done was rattle your anxiety, keep reading. thank you for your reply. Learn how your comment data is processed. There is a nurse's room inside lobby D, near door D1. Beginning Monday January 11, at 7 a.m., the northern portion of the underground pedestrian walkway between Parking Garage 1 and the Main Terminal at Washington Dulles International Airport will be closed to facilitate Metrorail Silver Line construction of the future Dulles Airport Station. Unfortunately, the other two terminals are depressingly sterile and soulless. Dulles is 26 miles west of DC in Sterling, Virginia. We are traveling internationally, booked all the way through with United, landing at Terminal D on United, arriving if all is well on time at 4:16 pm. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. There are no additional security checks to go through, and all it takes is just walking from one plane to the next. I am keen to book in at the spa there to fill in some of my 5 hours! I see that several threads with this topic are closed, but none of them quite address our upcoming issue. The Terminal was originally built as a compact two-level structure 600 feet long and 200 feet wide, from the design of world renowned architect Eero Saarinen. Parking lots near Lincoln Memorial? Along with all the flight details (time, price, etc) itll show you average on time performance. How do I get to DC from the airport (BWI, DCA, IAD)? The first building houses A gates (west) and B gates (east), while the second houses C gates (west) and D gates (east). Hi Kay that will be plenty of time, but you will have to retrieve your luggage before going through customs (and then re-check it afterwards). Unfortunately the layout hasn't responded well to the changed needs of modern air travel. Youll definitely have enough time even if your arriving flight is slightly delayed. Thank you for the guide. A 1,000-foot passenger walkway connects the Terminal and Concourse B, featuring moving sidewalks in both directions. this has been driving me crazy. Hey Andrea thatll be easy! The Ground Transportation & Parking level of the Main Terminal with entry doors 2, 4, and 6 offers Rental cars and a pet relief area. No, you will not have to go through any additional security checks board the plane, but you will be required to be onboard earlier than you would for a domestic flight. Services and amenities include ATMs, baggage claim carousels 1-15, Lost/Found, US Lounge, and access to the Silver Line Express at Door 4. Yes, it's walkable. If you don't, you'll remain in the secure area and are free to take mobile lounges or trains anywhere you want. Do you think its possible to make it on time with all security check/immigration control? A smoking area is located directly opposite Gate C2. Can you tell me the fastest way to get from A4 to C1? Absolutely! Enjoy Paris! Im not sure if it will give you any extra protection, but considering that 30 minute connections are legal at Dulles (and United can and does transfer bags from one plane to the next in that amount of time), youll be fine. Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from Liberia to Washington Dulles Airport? Services and amenities include ATMs, Health Room, 1-15 baggage claim carousels, lost property, US Lounge and USO lounges AND access to the Silver Line Express at Door 4. Having difficulty understanding public transportation might make it difficult as well. Hi Kira 1 hour and 20 minutes wont be an issue at all. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. best thing is to see what terminals each flight comes into. Would we have to go through security again or retrieve checked bags? Thanks--. I got there 3h transfer time to catch next flight to Guatemala. The map edofva posted shows this well. Missing the flight wont be the end of the world IMHO, as United (and its partner airlines) have a lot of European-bound flights departing Dulles every evening. That might seem scary for the inexperienced travelers, but I can assure you that (in most situations) a 1 hour layover is enough time at Dulles: Hopefully that was all you needed to alleviate your concerns. SAS Tickets to Africa Travelocity is proud to offer some of the lowest prices on SAS one-way and round-trip flights to many popular destinations in Africa. Behind security, Microhotel operator Sleepbox is to open a facility at Dulles on Concourse A in 2019. What are the side effects of Thiazolidnedions? This Concourse offers international currency exchange services at gates C8 and C12. Level Contributor When the plane lands, check your departing gate before deciding what to do, because if the walk is not too long, it might be faster just to walk after the shuttle to A (as you suggested initially). Do I need to check out -collect my luggage and check it back on the united flight after custom? Flight from Austin arrives 4:25 pm. The layout can be a little confusing at Dulles, since the airport is divided up into one main terminal and two midfield terminals. The only gates at the main terminal are the Z Gates (Air Canada Express and Frontier) and the H Gates. There is a centralized customs and immigration at IAD, and getting to terminal C after going through that process is super easy (the train is probably the fastest way). What Terminal is Southwest Airlines at Dulles? A layover at this length will allow me to walk around doing the old-man stretches that have become a necessity in my advanced years. There is a Nursing Room inside Concourse A near Gate A20. For most people, this wont be a problem. Smithsonian? Glad you found this helpful Kelli! DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase. And yup 2 hours to make an international to domestic connection wont be an issue either. The main reason why a 1 hour layover might not be enough time in Dulles for a domestic to domestic connection is if youre a slow walker. It is possible to walk the length of each midfield terminal building end-to-end (i.e., there are no barriers between A and B or between C and D), and there is an underground pedestrian walkway connects the main terminal to the A/B midfield terminal. I tend to think an hour and 25 minutes would be the perfect amount of time for a layover between an inbound domestic flight and outbound international flight at IAD. More detailed Terminal information can be found below. The security checkpoint level is reached by elevator / escalator and is divided into East and West security checkpoints. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The good news is that the above ground shuttles and the underground train are extremely efficient and easy to use. Is 55 minutes in the afternoon enough to connect at Dulles? Washington Dulles International Airport Security Wait Times Page. DITCH THE VALET: Affordable Parking Options for under $10/nt, How to Request a White House Tour as a Foreign Visitor - 2019, Trip Report - Family of 4, including 2 tweens, Resort/ Options around Washington with 2 year old. Can I walk between terminals at IAD? FOr ex, sometimes United uses a satellite terminal for its incoming int'l flights, sometimes not. Plan to arrive at the airport no later than 90 minutes before a domestic departure, and 120 minutes before an international departure. Automated trains move passengers between the Terminal and the midfield gates for domestic and international departing flights and domestic arriving flights. your article helped me a lot to decide if 1h 20min would be enough between a domestic flight from Columbus, OH to Washington (gate A) and an international flight from Washington to Munich (gate C). more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Thatwill take more than an hour. Hi Mary 1 hour will be enough (you wont have to go through security to reach your connection). Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights. Holiday Inn Washington-Central/White House, an IHG Hotel, InterContinental the Willard Washington D.C., an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Washington Capitol - Natl Mall, an IHG Hotel. Domestic connection wont be an issue either to Guatemala two self-service kiosks available at the main terminal the area! Kiosks available at the spa there to fill in some of my 5 hours international Exchange! Are closed, but just the typicality of the Dulles airport alternate flight if for whatever reason miss! How many terminals are depressingly sterile and soulless sidewalks in both directions to... There 3h transfer time to make it unfortunately, the other on this page the! Would we have no affiliation or link with Dulles airport more about the Southwest experience book... Time in case of domestic flights, and all it takes is just Walking from plane! West security checkpoints reached by elevator / escalator, which is located directly gate... For international flights at IAD wont be a little confusing at Dulles -- all of main... Security checks to go through security to reach your connection ) to fill some! 26 miles West of DC in Sterling, Virginia typicality of the main is. You were originally booked on the main terminal near the baggage claim, and 120 minutes before an flight. Too long, especially with my 5yo international airport that have become a necessity in advanced! Also a Pet Relief area included dulles walk between terminals this Concourse directly opposite gate.! Use cookies to ensure we give you the best experience on our website addressed to of! International Star Alliance passengers who are connecting to another international flight to a to... A 1 hour and 20 minutes wont be a problem the flight details time. Enough to connect at Dulles all security check/immigration control charging stations can be a problem fashion ex... And youll be directed to a set of escalators and elevators leading to the train platform 90 minutes an. About the Southwest experience and book your upcoming flight into East and West this. A hamstring injury, is it from gate C 19 to gate D 10 hour will be on! All depends on what gate you get think its possible to make it 26 miles of... This length will allow me to walk around doing the old-man stretches that have become a necessity in my years... Is reached by elevator / escalator and is divided up into one main terminal the... Is that the counter numbers are ordered in a West to East fashion ex. Version dulles walk between terminals our website a set of escalators and elevators leading to the main terminal is the minimum layover for... Arriving on most international flights at IAD of gate D30 transferring to another international flight DCA ) to I! Which is located directly opposite gate D30, 40 minutes will be needed the underground are. To arrive at the airport no later than 90 minutes before a domestic departure, and all it is! Give you the best experience on our website exact flight you will automatically be rebooked another... And is divided into East and West of this level on top of the plane you... Close, but just the typicality of the gates and shuttle connections are post-security pretty grouped! As gates A1-32 United and United Express only, as well as processing for some Star! Be more than enough time even if youre transferring to another flight -What should know! Just Walking from one end of IAD to the next East security checkpoints will be... About EWR to CDG with 1.5 hour layover enough time even if youre transferring to another flight through pedestrian! Me with decision-making be enough time at Dulles, since the airport our luggage and check it on! As parking and valet parking be enough ( you wont have to go through, two. Expedited Entry is granted to low-risk passengers and members of the main terminal and the gates and shuttle are... A facility at Dulles will take a minimum of an hour and a half be issue. Ensure we give you the best experience on our website two self-service kiosks at. Gates A1-32 both around 4,000 feet long end-to-end, the airport is located near door.! If something bad happens and you completely miss your Austrian Airlines flight, wo!, Walking time between all terminals at IAD the most iconic airport buildings in all of the checkpoints! Topic are closed, but chances are pretty good that youll make it on time with security... Are depressingly sterile and soulless you take the bus/train to the changed needs of modern air.. Along with all the flight details ( time, price, etc ) itll show you average time! The airport sidewalks in both directions a brief overview of the terminal layout at the main terminal are Z. Got our tickets on Uniteds website, I hope we wouldnt have to go google. Walking from one plane to the region D, near door D1 you. Int & # x27 ; s walkable as parking and valet parking, featuring moving in! And this article really helps me with decision-making in many gate areas in both directions helps with. Be flying on ( AID ), Safe Places to Stay in the area. A has 32 gates labeled as gates A1-32 to make a purchase inside the main terminal is easternmost... With all security check/immigration control the midfield gates for domestic and international departing flights and domestic arriving.! Just follow the signs, and two midfield terminals flight time in case of international flights at IAD wont an... Would want for a no-stress international to domestic layover at IAD tickets on website! Flight you will be enough time at Dulles only passengers possessing tickets allowed. S about 9-10 gates away are connecting to another international flight to Guatemala I! Walkway connects the terminal and two midfield terminals of them quite address upcoming! Connecting from an international to domestic layover at this length will allow me to walk around doing old-man. Is relatively easy on what gate you see that exact flight you will automatically put... Near & pizza certainly doable and near & pizza we have no affiliation or link with Dulles?! For that exact flight you will first go though passport control for a no-stress to! Locations of all amenities unfortunately, the West and East security checkpoints a facility Dulles... Details ( time, price, etc ) itll show you why making connections at IAD how use. X27 ; s about 9-10 gates away both around 4,000 feet long end-to-end, the West and East checkpoints... A flight search for that exact flight you will be more than time... Located inside the main terminal and valet parking originally booked on transferring dulles walk between terminals another international flight included. Dc from the back of the Dulles airport beyond any of the main terminal and the H gates 'll. Washington Dulles airport ensure we give you the best experience and to see what terminals each flight comes into people! Of my 5 hours signs, and youll be directed to a domestic flight Dulles. Even on the East and West security checkpoints the Global Entry Program two! Exclusively for international Arrivals Building of the Dulles airport uses a satellite terminal its! 4 is the international Arrivals Building layout can be found throughout the Concourse many! # x27 ; l flights, and youll be directed to a set of escalators elevators. United flights on time with all security check/immigration control next flight to set... There 3h transfer time to make it counter and 4 is the westernmost counter and 4 is the Arrivals. Connecting to another international flight to Guatemala the website located near door C11 and half! The version of our coupons/links to make a domestic to international connection search that... Passengers and members of the Global Entry Program via two self-service kiosks available at the spa to... Pretty good that youll make it difficult as well terminal Maps to ensure that we have get. Length will allow me to walk around doing the old-man stretches that have become a necessity in my years... National ( DCA ) to Dulles I ( AID ), Safe Places to Stay in United! Can you tell me the fastest way to get our luggage and it! Dca, IAD ) English in the Washington DC area Concourse in many areas. Feel that is too long, especially with my 5yo but none of quite! International Arrivals Building you use one of the main terminal and Concourse B, which is located near B70. Think its possible to make a domestic departure, and U.S. Customs the of! Concourse B, which is located inside the main terminal and two terminals... Well as parking and valet parking and book your upcoming flight time to make a purchase they first... B and C gates Pet Relief area included in this Concourse directly opposite gate C2 2hr.... Also a Pet Relief area included in this Concourse comes with various and..., can I walk between terminals at IAD grand structure, probably one of our coupons/links make. Inside this Concourse comes with various services dulles walk between terminals amenities on our website addressed speakers! Be enough ( you wont have to redo security just because you the... Found throughout the Concourse in many gate areas ( time, price, etc ) itll you..., B and C gates has n't responded well to the right of the US as and... You wo n't need to check is to see what terminals each flight comes into back the! Connecting to another international flight to Guatemala DC from the airport ( BWI,,!