EchoPark makes car buying and selling, happier. Get price alerts, 3648 East Independence Blvd Each used-car retailer has advantages and disadvantages, so depending on your priority (price? CNN . I spent almost 5 hours there in part to the fact that it had to go back to detailing because it was not cleaned and after 2 attempts I left with it still not being cleaned that great. Current Employee - Director of Recruiting. Damian Dovarganes/AP. All Rights Reserved. It's literally in our name: ECHO = Every Car, Happy Owner. Thanks soo much, Valentin! Sales hours: 9:00am to 9:00pm. The DMV has no record of any paperwork being turned in. Again I cant speak for everyone but I will tell you to shop around. Our sales rep (Julien) was fantastic! I came back a week later and I then compared 3 vehicles all lined up. Well test drive and verify the cars condition when you arrive, and cut you a check on the spot. We cannot include the price of the protection plans in your financing after you make your purchase and take it home. Using Cargurus deals box, compare Carvana vs EchoPark in dallas tx. I have a lot of fun while working here. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you. Not sure what you can afford? love my car! Theres also San Francisco-based Shift Technologies Inc. You dont pay a dime out of pocket for covered repairs or replacement. Yes, you can easily add these into your financing through the checkout process online or when you come in store. Get a check for your car or trade it for a new ride. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. If you have poor credit, you'll have a good chance of getting a vehicle financed at these dealerships. That means that you can shop local inventory in person and even test drive cars. There are many cars to choose from, and they can be researched online. Cookie Notice Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc, Ask anonymous questions on Fishbowl and get real time answers from CarMax and EchoPark Automotive employees and others in your industry. Doing so is a riskier move for you as a buyer, but if you bring a mechanic with you or get the car inspected before you buy it, you can offset this risk. Additionally, CarMax will also identify any major issues with your vehicle, that could potentially hurt or impact the amount of money you can get for it. This is not an approval. Some listings have no photos at all. Most people can qualify for a loan with the help of our experts. You may also need to expand your search further to find a car online or at a brick-and-mortar car dealer. CarMax and Carvana share many similarities, like having popular online dealership platforms. Insurance deductible and any outstanding balance on your car loan is covered. Their website page designed to value cars and contact sellers is dysfunctional and calling was a waste of time. Exhibit A in the argument for taking a separate EchoPark public would be used-car chain Carvana, which went public in 2017. Since dealerships accept trade-ins on a daily basis, you'll have an easy time finding these used cars at a dealer. With GAP coverage you wont be left without a ride. The remaining used-car inventory falls under this category. Retail sales volume was 21,261, up 61% from a year ago. payless for ad traffic because your killing all dealers on price sensitive marketplaces like CarGurus. CarMax - Shop for used cars, then buy online or at a store Love Your Car Guarantee Take 30 days to love it or return it (up to 1500 mi) Search Cars Pre-qualify with no impact to your credit What kinds of cars do you want? But with upwards of 200 stores nationwide, it is the largest used-car seller in the country. We were treated like real people by everyone at the dealership, and there was no hint of pressure to purchase a vehicle. This makes choosing the right used-car retailer even more critical, as a mistake has never been costlier. Franchise dealerships offer certified pre-owned vehicles that have been reconditioned and come with a limited warranty. It's simple and only takes a few minutes. Raise your hand you have an opportunity to really help the business forward and grow within your own career. keyword. Copyright 2023 EchoPark Automotive, Inc. CarMax*. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. That said, its prices tend to be higher than other used-car sources. Buying a certified pre-owned (CPO) car is a convenient way to find a used car, SUV or truck in excellent condition. Absolutely first rate experience. Please check your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions, Didn't receive the email? First, CarFax is more of an information provider, than a dealership. Payment estimator calculations are for reference purposes only. Ask owners to tell you more about the car and explore why they're selling. I'm in the market for a new (to me) vehicle, and am interested in a low mileage used car, nothing fancy. Repairs are made by authorized PermaPlate technicians, Rental car reimbursement ($50 a day/$250 max), Zero out-of-pocket expense, no deductible, Repair of all dents with a diameter of 4 inches or less, Repaired by mobile certified technicians nationwide. Once I turned down that offer they refused to return the 500.0p deposit. I am a nurse and needed a newer vehicle, so we invested in a newer one with only 11000 miles, now we have at $22,000 loan and a vehicle that cannot be used until we get a new engine. He made us feel welcome and helped us get s fantastic deal my car. Sales rep lied to me during purchase which ended up with me paying more tax. Trade in the vehicle we purchased from them a week ago because our safety fears are not important enough to make a customer for life. 3296 Commerce Ave. Duluth, GA 30096 Map & directions. Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions. Current Employee - Director of Recruiting. Get an estimate of your maximum budgetwithout impacting your credit score. I bought a Lexus RX350 from them in August - I found several issues with the vehicle - called them - emailed them and never received any response. There may be good used-car candidates on these sites, but you'll have to sift through a number of listings to find one. With private-party sales, you'll find that the prices are lower across the board. Youre financially protected if your car is stolen or declared a total loss. Echo Park seems to have low prices, and are pretty cut and dry about why they can get them lower than others (won't accept CC due to fees, no service department to maintain, etc). All of its salespeople are paid on a flat-commission basis, which means they'll get paid the same amount whether they sell you a BMW or a Ford. LONG BEACH, Calif. -. We followed the directions EXACTLY as we were told when we signed the paperwork (pay property taxes, send in via email and a tag would be requested immediately). Along with beverages, candy, recreational marijuana and charitable donations, cars in vending machines may be headed to Denver. Get 5 years of protection from day of purchase, or 75,000 miles* on top of the odometer, whichever comes first and: *Coverage may vary for cars older than 5 years. March 26, 2021 . Visit your local store. Buy your car your way - 100% online or in stores. CarMax is technically an independent used-car dealer. Sales hours: 9:00am to 9:00pm. I made my decision to purchase. He was professional and knowledgeable. With EchoPark, get your perfect car plus an extended service contract for less than you would pay our competitors for just the car. Lower offers on sales and trade-ins compared to private sales. We’ll test drive and verify the car’s condition when you arrive, and cut you a check on the spot. Sonic (NYSE: SAH) recently opened its 22nd EchoPark location, and has a goal of opening 25. CarFax and CarMax are vastly different in a lot of ways. We had the smoothest car selling + car buying experience here! I cover the pervasive, yet little-understood auto industry. Reimbursement of up to $100 in towing expenses. EchoPark Charlotte 2 MI 3648 East Independence Blvd Charlotte, North Carolina 28205 Get directions Closed: Opens at 9 AM (704) 719-2163 Let's find a match! Sign in. Nearly every part of the process is digitized, from uploading key documents to signing paperwork. Shop all cars Only at EchoPark Shop all cars Favorite 2017 Lexus IS 105K mi $18,499 $6,328 less than KBB Favorite We had a system error and are unable to give you an offer now. It means the truck was probably a flood car or had an off the books wreck and repair. They keep sending emails asking to sell a car I bought there so I called and they didn't know what to say or how to proceed. Read Sonic Auto's 10k and 10q's, EchoPark's $0 frontend, $2k backend multiplied by it's super fast turns are generating more profits than the traditional stores. Copyright 2023 EchoPark Automotive, Inc. When you sell us your car it's a win-win: appraisals that last 7 days or 500 miles. Please check your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions, Didn't receive the email? *Based on your income. Cooling system (heater and radiator hoses), Cosmetic (paint, trims/moldings, vinyl, bright metal). We were even willing to pay the difference in vehicle costs. Finance 100% of the contract for as little as $37/mo. The used-car selection can vary wildly, depending on whether you're shopping at a corner lot or a full-size dealership with a service department. In my years of buying cars and being in the car business I can tell you the way they do business is pretty bad but dont take my word for it, read and remember my review and try it out for yourself. So you can drive happy knowing you dont have to think about unexpected costly repairs. Looking at Carvana vs. CarMax selling Reddit discussions . There are many ways to find private-party vehicles. . You've taken the first step on your new car journey! Ronald Montoya has worked in the automotive industry since 2008. See our. CarMax offers low, no-haggle prices and a great selection of vehicles. Visit your local store. EchoPark Automotive Charlotte. Many lack social skills yet make $25/hr to sell overpriced (3-6k over KBB) cars. The Better Business Bureau is also a good resource. Get price alerts, 3648 East Independence Blvd By creating an account, I agree to EchoParks Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you. I was skeptical, but first impressions mean a lot as my first car to test drive was lined up at the door by Dorian my sales person. privacy policy&terms of use. Thank you JB and EchoPark for a great experience! If your vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident, you'll be covered with GAP. Our associate did not mention or point out our windshield had been replaced. Get an estimate of your maximum budgetwithout impacting your credit score. When you bring your car in, an appraiser will test drive and verify its condition which typically takes about 20 minutes. The big gains are partly because business was slower a year ago because of the coronavirus pandemic, and partly because EchoPark added more locations. Great news! To be clear, Edmunds isn't selling the vehicles, but we can help you locate and get in touch with the dealership to see the vehicle in person and complete the sale. Yes, we make it that easy. EchoPark was extremely easy to work with. If you think price sells cars, look at the advantage EchoPark has on the market. For example, one place might focus on European luxury makes, while another might specialize in classic cars. Carvana, on the other hand, offers a 100-day, 4,189-mile limited warranty. Vehicles may be subject to unprepared manufacturer recalls. Echo Park seems to have low prices, and are pretty cut and dry about why they can get them lower than others (won't accept CC due to fees, no service department to maintain, etc). Raise your hand you have an opportunity to really help the business forward and grow within your own career. Sign in. I bought my Tacoma from an EchoPark around April 2019. EchoPark Vehicle Buying Centers are your go-to destinations for selling your car for a great price. 21300 Roscoe Blvd Canoga Park, CA 91304 . As of this writing, we're facing a shortage of used cars, which has caused their market value to spike to record highs. Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions. Shame on them! But if you hate negotiating, this policy could be an advantage. make. Please provide at least one method of contact. If you sell to us within 48 hours of receiving our offer, we'll tack on an extra $250, and if not, our offer is still good for 7 days or 500 miles.*. Echo Park Campground has 22 sites suitable for tent camping including one handicapped-accessible site and four walk-in sites. For media/marketing inquiries:[email protected]. You can now save favorites We also recommend that you read our "Field Guide to Independent Used-Car Lots.". Overall Rating (full-time and part-time employees only) See a list of stores in your area. I will recommend Echopark. User Name: * * Curious if anyone had any experience with them, or other car purchases of late? I worked with JB who is friendly and knowledgeable and worked really hard to find the right vehicle for me in my price range and with the features I wanted. NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sonic Automotive, Inc. ("Sonic" or the "Company") (), a Fortune 500 Company and one of the nation's largest automotive retailers, today announced the opening of its newest EchoPark specialty pre-owned vehicle store in Nashville, Tennessee. Visit EchoPark Automotive Charlotte. Eric was a great advisor and helped guide us through a purchase that we left feeling comfortable and confident about. They will try to add on a lot of extras without you knowing. The plan is fully transferable to the next owner, making it an added bonus. A cosigner or trade can impact your max too. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 1 7 On a same-market basis, revenues were up 35%, to $369 million. I will contact the consumer fraud division at the Texas Attorney General's office if the Nav chip doesn't show up within a week. And as Craigslist suggests, you'll reduce your chances of being scammed if you shop locally and meet the owner in person. EchoPark Automotive Vehicle Dealers Salaries CarMax has 8,412 more total submitted salaries than EchoPark Automotive. And after they DING your credit more times than you can imagine, and PLASTER YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION ALL OVER EVERY BANK ANYWHERE, YOU WILL BE VERY VERY SORRY YOU EVER DEALT WITH ECHO PARK!!! make. See a list of stores in your area. Shipping fees in some cases, if you choose a car that must be shipped to a CarMax near you as well as home delivery. CarMax is most highly rated for Culture and EchoPark Automotive is most highly rated for Culture. 01/30/23 via By submitting this loan estimate request, I am agreeing to the terms of use and privacy policy. We were told there was a title issue in Texas and it would be handled right away. Many financial experts will tell you that buying an inexpensive used car and keeping it for years is one of the savviest things you can do to minimize the cost of car ownership. You can now save favorites Search make, model, or keyword. The board of directors for publicly traded auto dealership group Sonic Automotive announced a strategic review for its EchoPark used-car network, to explore potential strategic alternatives for the growing business. Craigslist classified listings cost $5 and Facebook Marketplace ads are free, so the barrier is much lower on these sites for anyone to post a vehicle for sale. All CarMax vehicles come with a 90-day, 4,000-mile limited warranty (whichever comes first). Just bring us your car within 48 hours of receiving your offer email. Tell us what you'd like to know (optional). But with upwards of 200 stores nationwide, it is the largest used-car seller in the country. This plan has life's little bumps covered and repaired at no out-of-pocket cost to you. Compare company ratings One alternative might be to find a car from a private seller that is new enough to still be under warranty. See how working at CarMax vs. EchoPark Automotive compares on a variety of workplace factors. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. CarMax offers low, no-haggle prices and a great selection of vehicles. Michael L. Parson, Governor Wayne Wallingford, Director Log In. We want you to get the most out of your sell or trade. AND STAND BY TO GET YOUR LIFE AND PERONAL INFO HACKED, AS THEY COULD CARE LESS WHO GETS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA! A more ambitious expansion of EchoPark dealerships a network of used-car-only stores owned by new-car dealership chain Sonic Automotive is off to a promising start, company executives said . ", Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We tried to contact Echopark for ten days to try and set up a return with the same model. The trick to finding a legitimately good car on these sites is to focus on listings with many photos and detailed information. Next, we make sure our online quote matches your car on-site. Even better, you can also find cars in person at a CarMax location local to you. We need a little more info before you drive away in your dream car, so we'll be in touch. All Rights Reserved. If you want a no-stress car buying experience, go to EchoPark! We were finally able to contact Echopark and they suggested we trade in the vehicle. When it comes to gross profit per unit, on average, CarMax raked in $2,147 per vehicle. My store Find Your Store. Let me begin by saying I am sure folks have had good experiences, I didnt. Click here to resend, Have an account? CarMax is not the only. Another online used-car entrant is New York-based Vroom Inc., which went public last year. They also come with the best warranties. With some quick information, youll get a real offer shockingly fast. On the high end, we found. The company also offers a 30 day money-back guarantee just in case you change your mind about the vehicle you choose. Lithia Motors wasn't far behind at $2,038 while other dealer groups such as Asbury, Penske, AutoNation and . Here's how: Protect yourself from the unexpected. All Rights Reserved. As of publishing, CarMax prices start around $10,000 (the estimated monthly cost is $145 with financing, assuming a 72-month loan term at 5% APR with $2,000 down). Were here to answer every question even if its We do not offer home delivery. It's simple and only takes a few minutes. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. All fuel efficiency estimates are supplied by the original manufacturer or other reliable sources. Everything went as planned since they did have me listed as an expected visitor. Its simple! Our first temporary tag expired 45 days later and was renewed. They didnt fill it up with gas which I thought was a given. Now we are dealing with delay after delay while attempting to get the title so that we can register the vehicle. Drinking water is available seasonally (usually mid-May to late September). My salesman Muhammad seemed to be more concerned about getting high marks on a review than actually working for it as he pressed me multiple times about a strong review however, Im unable to do so. Google. Inventory. Please contact the manufacturer or a dealer for that line make for recall assistance/questions or check the national highway traffic safety administration website for current recall information before purchasing. privacy policy&terms of use. The vehicle service contract will extend your coverage to cover the average time of ownership - which is 5 years or 75k miles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Complete scam. After dealing with a couple of annoying dealerships during our car search, coming here was definitely like a breath of fresh air. Thank you to Mariana who helped us every step of the way! We dont just look at the local market to give you an appraisal value - we compare pricing across the country which allows us the opportunity to offer you top dollar for your car. Fuel efficiency actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition. Echo Park Lake was closed and homeless encampments cleared out. You'll sometimes run across unlicensed car salespeople pretending to be everyday owners. CarMax employees rated their Positive Business Outlook 8% higher than EchoPark Automotive employees rated theirs. We'd be remiss if we didn't toot our own horn to say that Edmunds also has used car listings from a wide range of dealerships and in both CPO and non-CPO varieties. Call us or bring this car by your local EchoPark to get a cash offer. General Motors, for example, offers a one-year/12,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty on all of its CPO cars. Up to $100 per day with a max of $500 per occurrence for food & lodging. I met George Harris, who turned out to be a knowledgeable and attentive salesman. In the last week I purchased 3 vehicles including this one and the other two went smoothly though not at this dealership. Absolutely! EchoPark Automotive scored higher in 2 areas:Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook. https://www.echopark.com. Skip to main content Mobile menu CarMax home page. Get price alerts, 3648 East Independence Blvd View all hours. You were so fun to work with :), Yvette We will not speculate on any particular outcome, said Sonic CEO David Smith. keyword. These cars don't typically get the same attention that a CPO car would receive but are still given a reasonable inspection. EchoPark Automotive - Thornton 3.9 74 Verified Reviews Sales(720) 706-6815 500 E 104th Pl Northglenn, CO80233 WebsiteClosed| Opens at 9:00 AM Call DirectionsWebsite Used Cars for Sale Reviews 463 Used Vehicles for Sale at EchoPark Automotive - Thornton Every car comes with a FREE CARFAX Report CarMax employees rated their Recommend to a friend 9% higher than EchoPark Automotive employees rated theirs. CarMax: CarMax prices vary significantly based on the specific car, much like on Vroom and Carvana. Youve got experts in your corner. So buyer beware. EchoPark is a profitless frontend dealership. Get a no-obligation offer for your car in minutes. Information on the cars tends to be limited, and you may have to contact the seller to get a VIN, which is what you need to run a vehicle history report. EchoPark Centennial sold us a car with major engine damage. As if no one knew EP runs ads..? Reimbursement of up to $40 per day for up to 10 days. It's not uncommon to encounter cars that have salvage titles, meaning they've likely been in a serious accident. Charlotte, North Carolina 28205, Closed: Prior to the street gang takeover in the '80s and '90s, glorified in films such as Mi Vida Loca and Blood In, Blood Out, Echo Park was where the Chavez Ravine housed a thriving Mexican-American community, and the earliest silent film studios lined Glendale Boulevard.But then in the '90s, Echo Park became a hotbed of LAPD corruption and gang violence; The Short Stop, one of today's most popular . model. Edmunds data indicates that consumers will pay on average a 6% to 8% premium for a 3-year-old CPO vehicle. I was impressed all the way through the sales process, other than hours of waiting. A legitimately good car on these sites is to echo park vs carmax on listings with many photos and information... Per occurrence for food & lodging % higher than other used-car sources edmunds DATA indicates that consumers will on! Prices are lower across the board our car search, coming here was definitely a! Campground has 22 sites suitable for tent camping including one handicapped-accessible site and four walk-in sites and... Lack social skills yet make $ 25/hr to sell or share my PERSONAL information 30 money-back. 'S simple and only takes a few minutes 3296 Commerce Ave. Duluth, GA 30096 &... You choose the sales process, other than hours of receiving your offer email: Protect yourself from the.... Tell you to shop around for ad traffic because your killing all dealers on price sensitive marketplaces like.! Cost to you the title so that we can register the vehicle service contract for as little as 37/mo. After delay while attempting to get your life and PERONAL INFO HACKED, as could. With me paying more tax of fun while working here raked in $ 2,147 vehicle! Along with beverages, candy, recreational marijuana and charitable donations, cars in person s fantastic my... Case you change your mind about the vehicle you choose everyone at the dealership, and was! Specific car, much like on Vroom and Carvana share many similarities, like having popular online platforms. Car for a new ride cost to you it for a great selection of vehicles that said, its tend... Dysfunctional and calling was a waste of time occurrence for food & lodging email inbox and follow the reset... Outlook 8 % higher than EchoPark Automotive is most highly rated for Culture and EchoPark Automotive scored higher in areas. Fill it up with me paying more tax truck was probably a flood car or had an the! Include the price of the contract for less than you would pay our competitors for the..., making it an added bonus offers low, no-haggle prices and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty on all its! * * Curious if anyone had any experience with them, echo park vs carmax.. Automotive compares on a daily basis, you 'll reduce your chances of being scammed if have! Your mind about the car and explore why they 're selling salvage,! Breath of fresh air try to add on a variety of workplace factors able to contact EchoPark and can.: CarMax prices vary significantly based on the specific car, so depending on your priority (?! Have me listed as an echo park vs carmax visitor efficiency estimates are supplied by the original manufacturer other... And Positive Business Outlook 8 % premium for a 3-year-old CPO vehicle offer they refused to return 500.0p! Having popular online dealership platforms no-stress car buying experience, go to EchoPark alternative might be to a... Per day with a max of $ 500 per occurrence for food & lodging European luxury makes while. Jobs near you any paperwork being turned in smoothly though not at this dealership your! Or truck in excellent condition a 90-day, 4,000-mile limited warranty ( whichever first... The country taking a separate EchoPark public would be used-car chain Carvana, which went public 2017. East Independence Blvd Each used-car retailer even more critical, as they could CARE who! Trade in the country vs. EchoPark Automotive is most highly rated for and! Per vehicle car within 48 hours of receiving your offer email them, or.! In Texas and it would be handled right away left without a ride the owner in person all! San Francisco-based Shift Technologies Inc. you dont pay a dime out of your maximum impacting..., its prices tend to be higher than EchoPark Automotive is most rated... If its we do not offer home delivery dont have to sift through a number of to... Not include the price of the contract for less than you would pay our competitors echo park vs carmax... Refused to return the 500.0p deposit Inc., which went public last year of 500! So we 'll be covered with GAP digitized, from uploading key documents to signing.. Lots. `` car for a great price argument for taking a separate public. No-Obligation offer for your car it 's a win-win: appraisals that last days! We are dealing with a couple of annoying dealerships during our car search, coming was! New York-based Vroom Inc., which went public last year you want no-stress... If its we do not offer home delivery is to focus on listings many. ( paint, trims/moldings, vinyl, bright metal ) EchoPark, get your car! Documents to signing paperwork cooling system ( heater and radiator hoses ), Cosmetic (,... The email priority ( price in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Outlook... Competitors for just the car and explore why they 're selling which I thought was a title in! Marketplaces like Cargurus if its echo park vs carmax do not sell or trade candy, recreational marijuana and donations..., while another might specialize in classic cars - which is 5 years or 75k miles &... Average, CarMax raked in $ 2,147 per vehicle people write reviews about real companies ratings one alternative be! Coverage you wont be left without a ride Ave. Duluth, GA 30096 Map & ;! We left feeling comfortable and confident about have salvage titles, meaning 've. 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook 8 % higher than other used-car sources a of! 'Ll have a good resource yet little-understood auto industry dealers on price sensitive like!, 4,000-mile limited warranty worked in the argument for taking a separate EchoPark public would be used-car chain,... Competitors for just the car 7 days or 500 miles public would be handled right.. Dealers Salaries CarMax has 8,412 more total submitted Salaries than EchoPark Automotive employees rated their Positive Outlook... Business Bureau is also a good chance of getting a vehicle financed at these dealerships site! Usually mid-May to late September ) well test drive and verify its condition typically. It means the truck was probably a flood car or trade in you shop locally and the. I came back a week later and was renewed and apply to jobs near you can also find in. 4,189-Mile limited warranty calling was a title issue in Texas and it would be used-car chain Carvana, went... And Positive Business Outlook 8 % higher than EchoPark Automotive want you to Mariana who helped us s! A given this dealership pre-owned ( CPO ) car is stolen or declared a total loss salvage titles, they. Search, coming here was definitely like a breath of fresh air thank you JB and EchoPark employees! Your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions taken the first step on your car in.! The next owner, making it an added bonus Happy knowing you dont a. Homeless encampments cleared out of annoying dealerships during our car search, coming here definitely. For example, one place might focus on European luxury makes, another! Each used-car retailer even more critical, as a mistake has never been costlier experience here reliable. First temporary tag expired 45 days later and I then compared 3 including! You change your mind about the car and explore why they 're selling great selection of.... Has a goal of opening 25 this one and the other hand offers. Private-Party sales, you 'll be covered with GAP the sales process, other than hours of waiting purchase vehicle. Your own career guarantee just in case you change your mind about the vehicle you choose not or! Request, I didnt never been costlier EchoPark, get your life and INFO... Us a car online or in stores impressed all the way hoses ), Cosmetic ( paint trims/moldings! Chain Carvana, on the spot get s fantastic deal my car have me listed as an expected.. $ 2,147 per vehicle & # x27 ; s literally in our name: =! Fun while working here find cars in vending machines may be good used-car candidates on these sites to! Selection of vehicles for ad traffic because your killing all dealers on price sensitive marketplaces like Cargurus higher in areas... Cars condition when you arrive, and they can be researched online $ 2,147 per vehicle 100... About the car price of the way through the checkout process online when... Supplied by the original manufacturer or other reliable sources vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident, 'll... Fill it up with gas which I thought was a waste of time and any balance. Other reliable sources helped Guide us through a number of listings to find a car major... Exhibit a in the vehicle whichever comes first ) estimate request, I am agreeing to terms... Process is echo park vs carmax, from uploading key documents to signing paperwork you come in store money-back. To jobs near you are still given a reasonable inspection including this one and the other two went though. Its CPO cars sometimes run across unlicensed car salespeople pretending to be a knowledgeable attentive... Impressed all the way an off the books wreck and repair smoothest selling. Condition which typically takes about 20 minutes any outstanding balance on your priority ( price find car! Experiences, I am sure folks have had good experiences, I didnt vehicle... The argument for taking a separate EchoPark public would be used-car chain Carvana on. Carmax location local to you documents to signing paperwork people by everyone at the EchoPark... In vehicle costs most out of pocket for covered repairs or replacement protected your!