And, the sides of lobster mashed potatoes and crab fried rice and amazing. All in all a really good restaurant in La Jolla and easy to recommend. Book Now We will definitely be back! I think you would need to go on line to find that answer. The waiter, Dee, gave us perfect service. Nice selections of wine and cocktails. Go here! Thank you for an incredible night! Valet has been reckless, both running through traffic and driving through the Village to park cars often not stopping at stop signs or pedestrian walkways and (we) have witnessed many near-accidents, it read. So fresh and mouth watering! Brussel sprouts and spinach were wonderful. Its an experience you wish, you found at every restaurant every time. He served us a delicious crab cake. Eddie Vs Menu and Prices. Amazing service food location and view. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Theres plenty of parking in La Jolla, however, free street parking is limited and strictly monitored by Parking Enforcement. efficient and helpful. Our waitress was great. You can also call ahead to ask about parking. We both agreed that Eddie V's is the best restaurant we've ever experienced anywhere around San Diego County. Copyright LaJolla.com 2022. I cant believe they knew it was my anniversary from a note that I had fr when I was there 5 years ago. If you are able to, please support the La Jolla Light today. For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood in La Jolla. The La Jolla Playhouse was founded by Gregory Peck, along with actors Dorothy McGuire and Mel Ferrer, in 1947. The Shores Restaurantoffers discounted parking validation to diners. Parking Details Self-parking available Ive been to Eddie Vs in Scottsdale as well as San Diego here and it is very consistent with great service great drinks and great food. Entrees were delicious but overpriced. Although the board ultimately tabled a vote on the issue to next months meeting, the presentation opened discussion into whether the current valet system is running as efficiently as it could be. Filter. We were house-hunting in La Jolla area and therefore we were too tired to dine in the restaurant on many nights-- but luckily we were able to pick up some meals to-go to take to our hotel rooms. Eddie V's Prime Seafood is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: The main entre was large cuts of seared Ahi, 1270 Prospect St, La Jolla, San Diego, CA 92037. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of Eddie V's Prime Seafood 1270 Prospect St as well as other parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages for rent in San Diego . Wonderful experience! The food, view, and libations were exceptional. We celebrated our anniversary here, once again. We enjoyed both the atmosphere and the food a lot. We've eaten a lot of seafood in many different countries and Eddie V's in San Diego is undoubtedly among the very best places we've visited. Second course was a delicious complex salad of burrata cheese and beets. The restaurant is set in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere accented with a palette of sultry earth tones occasionally interrupted by bold colored artwork and mixed wood . We will def be back their again soon! Very good. I highly recommend this restaurant.More. MonThu 16:0021:00 Id like a private study to look at this more diligently than city staff has the time or resources to do. Ketel One Vodka, Ketel One Oranje, Caffe Borghetti Espresso Liqueur, Fresh Espresso, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Get the lobster mashed potatoes!! Dani our server was amazing and made our experience unforgettable. would this be a good choice for a graduation LUNCH? All the staff were friendly and smiling, the ambiance was great, and the lighting really enhanced the atmosphere. We both had steak-8oz Filet, and Bone In Prime Rib-Eye, and it was outstanding. Ace Valet Parking is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. First, Britnee was a phenomenal waitress. Without asking, my wife's a-bit-too-sweet cocktail was compted. Wahoos Fish Tacos, Be Fresh, The Taco Stand, Pizza on Pearl, and Tandoori Chefall share a few limited spots in their respective locations. We plan on returning to this restaurant in the future and look forward to our next meal here. Waiter was friendly, courteous and efficient. Although we had a reservation, we had to wait 20 minutes for a table to open up to be seated. See more here. We both agreed that Eddie V's is the best restaurant we've ever experienced anywhere around San Diego County. For timetables, fares and more information on San Diegos bus and transit system, visit sdcommute.com. Is it possible to order a gift certificate on line? The scalloped potatoes were also the best anyone had enjoyed. Thank you to Diego and Don for a special birthday dinner for my son! Eddie V's Valet Parking. Highly recommend the restaurant and if youd love to request either server you will not be disappointed l. Waiter was great, food was outstanding, the butter cake is worth dying from sugar overdose for. We were met with a very nice handwritten anniversary card on our table with red rose petals. No response after two weeks. The food was absolutely delicious. That's okay for a special occasion! For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood in La Jolla. Amazing! - See 3,465 traveler reviews, 987 candid photos, and great deals for La Jolla, CA, at Tripadvisor. The menu features a tour of the best of what the world's oceans have to offer. Eddie V's Host Palm Desert, CA 30d+ $15.50 Per Hour (Employer est.) Beautiful! He went above and beyond to figure out a bottle of wine based on our tastes and nailed it. Beautiful! The food, view, and libations were exceptional. Coast Walk Garage|6:30 AM to 10 PM 7 days a week, 1299 Prospect |6:30 AM to 10 PM 7 days a week, 875 Prospect Garage |6:30 AM to 10 PM 7 Days a Week, 888 Prospect Garage |6:30 AM to 10 PM, 7 Days a Week, 1025 PROSPECT ST, LA JOLLA, CA (Entrance in Alley Way at 7984 Herschel Ave.), La Jolla Financial Building Garage |24/7, 1055 WALL ST, LA JOLLA, CA (Entrance at 7898 Herschel Ave.), 1040 WALL ST, LA JOLLA, CA. We were seated outdoors on the patio, and the view over La Jolla cove was icing on the cake. And while we enjoyed all the different restaurants there, we especially enjoyed our meals AND service at Eddie V's. He has a pleasant demeanor and is very personable. Its an experience you wish, you found at every restaurant every time. The smoky Old Fashioned cocktails have a marvelous layered flavor that extends beyond the initial sips. Historians dispute whether the name originates from the Spanish word La Joya, which means the jewel or from the Native American term Woholle meaning hole in the mountains. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The food was perfect, Our reservation was at 8pm, so the place was becoming quieter. For dessert I ordered the creme brulee and that was delicious. La Jolla Tourism La Jolla Hotels La Jolla Bed and Breakfast La Jolla Holiday Rentals La Jolla Holiday Packages Flights to La Jolla George's at the Cove; La Jolla Attractions La Jolla Travel Forum The restaurant is set in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere accented with a palette of sultry earth tones occasionally interrupted by bold colored artwork and mixed wood finishes. You could really tell someone has put some love into composing that dish. Better yet, take advantage of the ample and inexpensive (starting as low as $4.95 ALL DAY) off-street parking lots and garages located just steps away from beaches, marine life, shopping, and dining. I had to ask again near the end. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We also ordered, as sides, mashed potatoes, spinach and Brussel sprouts. Masala Streetredefines the fine Indian dining experience, perfect for a special date night or celebratory dinner. Click below to find the Eddie V's you'd like to visit. The southwest corner of the inside dining room would be nice with ocean views and can even open a window letting the sound and smell of the fresh air and ocean inside. It would have been much more gracious to take an appetizer or two off the bill. Dress Code: Business Casual. Started off with martinis (because why not?). Diners at the famous seafood restaurantCrab Catchercan get validated parking for the underground lot, Coastwalk, directly below the restaurant. I enjoyed the Branzino, our son had steak with a cream sauce and shrimp, and my husband had 12 oz filet. Very nice lady. Please advise our plans are for Sunday night!!! CUISINES American, Seafood Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner, Late Night View all details meals, features, about Location and contact 789 W Harbor Dr Suite 158, San Diego, CA 92101 Marina 0.3 miles from USS Midway Museum Website +1 619-615-0281 Improve this listing Menu FORTITUDE Julie served our table last night, she was knowledgeable, personable, and so much fun., and Our food was incredible. We were greeted immediately upon pulling up like you would expect from valet. Make sure you save room for dessert. Upon our arrival and through out our meal, the staff went above and beyond to ensure a pleasant dining experience. It was a pleasure talking to Spencer, the sommelier, who was very informative.We will be back when we visit La Jolla again. Our server, Ashlyn (sp? Plus, web visitors, like you, can access an ALL-DAY $4.95 parking pass HERE. La Jolla Financial Building (Ace Parking Lot #109) 80 spots. We had a wierd incident with a table being under a leaky AC - and then we were being moved to a worse table by the waiters hub. The view from the restaurant is very nice overlooking La Jolla Beach. Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Hotels near University of California, San Diego, Hotels near Girard Avenue and Prospect Street, Hotels near Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in La Jolla, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in La Jolla, Sushi Restaurants for Families in La Jolla, Restaurants for Special Occasions in La Jolla, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in La Jolla. We will be back soon for the Happy Hour. Had a wonderful dining experience on Valentines Day with my wife. The manager came by our table to check on us and wish my daughter a happy birthday. Then a couple of ice cold wedge salads witha gorgonzola dressing. All four of us agreed it was the Best Lobster any of us had ever had, US, Caribbean, or Europe. On the other side of Fay is Vons, which has a main lot and a smaller lot behind it off of Fay Avenue with 2 hour parking. La Jolla Tourism La Jolla Hotels La Jolla Bed and Breakfast La Jolla Holiday Rentals . The waiter, Dee, gave us perfect service. Our steaks were absolutely fantastic; prepared to perfection, served alongside some fresh crab legs. We didnt have a window table, but still had a decent view. View All Available Ocean Terrace Reservations Level2 We're elevating the craft of cocktails at the ocean-view Level2 bar - located on our second level. I was shocked! However, in this case, The concern is whether its staffed adequately enough, rather than whether more spaces are needed, Ryan continued. About Eddie V's - La Jolla. As for Eddie Vs, it ranked as one of the 5 best meals of our collective experiences. Wine list is excellent with several good by the glass choices and fair prices, again for La Jolla. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Continue into La Jolla and turn right onto Prospect Street. Parking, San Diego International Airport (SAN) Wonderful experience! To our surprise, the chef bought it to our table. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 3.5 Baths. The V Lounge generally opens at 4:00pm followed by a 5:00pm first seating time for the dining room. The wedge can NOT be beat! Their attention to detail and customer service is top level. Privacy PolicyEditorial PolicyTerms of ServiceSign Up For Our Newsletter, Volunteers look back on five years of maintaining the La Jolla Bike Path while making plans for its future, Plan for 2023 La Jolla Half Marathon gets Parks & Beaches boards support, La Jolla Business Roundup: The latest with longtime local enterprises and newcomers, Science is a blast: Gerald Joyce is named Salk Institutes new president, High school sports: La Jolla Country Day boys basketball advances in Regionals; three local soccer teams fall, Driver extricated from overturned car after crashing off I-5 in La Jolla, Rental of the Week - 1905 Spindrift Dr, La Jolla, Compassion is my guiding light: Dr. Danielle Douglas hopes to empower patients through functional medicine, Restarting my life: Former La Jollan Markham Speros sets out to become a writer, earning a degree at 73. The Berries and cream were exceptional. There are four public valet parking spaces in front of the Prospect Street eatery that are operational 6-11 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. 7 min. Hours: On the contrary, the evening was lovely. Will absolutely recommend and go again. Combien gagne t il d argent ? Will always go back!!! I wish I remembered our server's name (young man with a huge and very genuine smile) as he was so very pleasant and friendly yet also relaxed but attentive. 4. Go-Youll be so happy you did! Again, the food was great, service was outstanding but most of all the people were just downright nice.More. Was good until we found a bug in our crme brle. Delicious food!!! Most searched places in San Diego San Diego Civic Theatre Parking If you go to Eddie Vs I can assure you the night will be an evening to rememberEnjoy the live music during your dining experience! So delicious! $16.30 per hour - $16.30 per hour plus tips. (858) 459-5500. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Anyway, that being said and the glitch the food was very good and I would def go back. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de La Jolla Restaurant Montgomery Al en temps rel. . They decoratedmy table for me for my birthday and made it really special. Not only is there public valet but its unlimited, you can eat and then go shopping (rather than park on the street and only have two hours). Eddie V's Prime Seafood. So happy we came her to celebrate my husbands birthday! So delicious! Book this Space. Delicious, fresh, quality seafoods and steaks. Our problem at recent dinner was junior staff member spilled an entire glass of water into my lap, soaking the tablecoth, my chair, and my pants. Eddie V's - La Jolla is rated 4.8 stars by 4546 OpenTable diners. Peck, most famous for his role in To Kill A Mockingbird, was born in La Jolla. Best Dining Experience Anywhere in San Diego. A manager was supposed to come to talk to us but never did. It is not cheap so if looking for pizza or burgers forget this. Bananas Foster Butter Cake is the outstanding! For sides we had the crab fried rice and while good, we were too full to eat it. The Orlando Chain features a number of restaurants located in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Parking: Valet Parking. At a time when local news is more important than ever, support from our readers is essential. Best to call ahead or check their website for hours of operation. It's in the mall next to the Manchester Grand Hyatt opposite corner from the Cheesecake Factory. Asked for response but got none. We dine here frequently. Keep that a "thing" and we'll return. They just took it off the bill and the drinks which was only one espresso martini felt they couldve did more kind of ruined the dinner at the end. to destination. Eddie V's Prime Seafood 1993 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Steakhouses, Lounges Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 2992 photos Write a review Bananas Foster Butter Cake 95 Photos 267 Reviews 75 Photos Location & Hours 1270 Prospect St Ivanhoe Ave & Roslyn Ln Edit business info 96 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics All delicious. Check out Yellowtail Sashimi for appetizers. Long story short: the food and entire dining experience were incredible. Superb! We've selected the sweetest restaurants in La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Shores, and the Torrey Pines area that are all perfect for your Valentine's Day date night, with . Considering this, the pricing is totally okay in my mind. 2,069 Sq. They decorated the table elegantly for the birthday guest and wrote a happy birthday card. We keep going back not just because the food is good but also because the wait staff is outstanding. This is a medical necessity for one of our party of four. Will always go back!! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. It was very fresh, smooth and well-rounded. Our steaks were absolutely fantastic; prepared to perfection, served alongside some fresh crab legs. The menu features a tour of the best of what the world's oceans have to offer. I'm sorry I don't know that. Everything was great, food was amazing and the waiter was very professional. Sole and Filet Mignon were our main course with spinach and crab fried rice as sides. The brussels were delicious but again, I've had better elsewhere. He took our information and we discussed the menu with him and thefact that we were visitors to the area. to destination. Sole and Filet Mignon were our main course with spinach and crab fried rice as sides. Service was impeccable. Try to get a table on the patio, as it gives you great up-close views of the waves atLa Jolla Shores! We normally request two servers Chris or Dani. Service and food was fabulous. Thank you, Paul for the great service and we will return. My birthday they wrote me a card and gave me two free deserts and put confetti on the table. Get quick answers from Eddie V's Prime Seafood staff and past visitors. Point Judith Calamari. We had a phenomenal anniversary dinner here, and the chocolate dessert was amazing. The brussels were delicious but again, I've had better elsewhere. We also had a lobster tail & crab stuffed shrimp. $15.00. Two days ago I wrote a negative review of Oceana, in San Diego. BevMo has a customer lot, which is especially handy if youre picking up a keg or cases of wine and dont want to lug it down the street. Good food, good service in a nice, upscale atmosphere. Beautiful romantic restaurant, the food was amazing I enjoyed my tenth anniversary here. Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Christophe Cevasco, Eddie V's managing partner, said they are requesting four additional spaces for the same hours. We had a wonderful time at Eddie Vs! {{current_weather.dt | momentjs( atts.date )}}, Board, Committees & Meetings COVID-19 Update, Sponsorship Opportunities Elevate Your Brand, The City of San Diego's Small Business Enhancement Program. They have the best service ever!!! I think Eddie V's would be a great choice for a fine dining graduation experience. I said nothing at the time, but wrote a letter via US mail to manager of this location, requesting a reply to my concerns about this visit. Some were good; some were okay. Very very rare for San Diego. Very classy. We will be back when we visit La Jolla again. We go away.. Everything was perfect. Thanks everyone!! Some people got the beef and some got the sea bass and everyone loved their food. To our surprise, the chef bought it to our table. . Atencin excelente y calidad en comida delicioso. Thank you to Diego and Don for a special birthday dinner for my son! Highly recommend the restaurant and if youd love to request either server you will not be disappointed l. Waiter was great, food was outstanding, the butter cake is worth dying from sugar overdose for. Alles in allem ist La Jolla bisher eine positive berraschung. Reaching Oakland at 1600 the next day, we rode silently in gray Navy buses to our new home. sides to shared. The service, timing, temp, and taste was on point for everything we ordered. As for Eddie Vs, it ranked as one of the 5 best meals of our collective experiences. more, Basil Hayden's Bourbon, a Dash of Chocolate Bitters, Served on a Smoked Plank Tableside, Patrn Silver Tequila, Patrn Citrnge, Fresh Lime, Served Straight Up, Ketel One Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh Lime, Cucumber, hint of Jalapeo, Bacardi Dragonberry Rum, Fresh Muddled Strawberries, Mint, Lime, Titos Vodka, Goslings Ginger Beer, Mango, Fresh Lime Juice, Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Peach Liqueur, Raspberries, Ferrari Brut Ros, Gold Sugar Rim, Grey Goose Vodka, Grapefruit Liqueur, Butterfly Pea Flower Tea, Diamond Ice Cube, Eddies take on the classic with a little extra zest. When Eddie V's is open, so is the V Lounge. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. You could really tell someone has put some love into composing that dish. There are other valet parking right here on Prospect but none offer this service and Eddie V's Valet Parking is a little cheaper. in 5 reviews, My one issue was with the valet service in front of the restaurant. in 2 reviews, You can choose to be on the ground floor more quiet, or on the second floor with the band or even outside with an amazing view of the bay of La Jolla. in 2 reviews. La Jolla is located 15 miles north of downtown San Diego and approximately two hours driving south from Los Angeles. Best to call ahead or check their website for hours of operation. Fast! The closest free parking is located at 700 W Harbor Dr San Diego. We had a wonderful time at Eddie Vs! Address : 910 Prospect Street, La Jolla, CA 92037. Also because the food was very informative.We will be back when we visit La is..., atmosphere, general tips and location eddie v's la jolla parking me for my son $ 4.95 parking pass here and out... Free parking is limited and strictly monitored by parking Enforcement husbands birthday could tell. Hours driving south from Los Angeles and eddie v's la jolla parking fried rice as sides, mashed and... And gave me two free deserts and put confetti on the patio, and Bone in Prime Rib-Eye, my... Has the time or resources to do close they are to this location Filet were. Jolla bisher eine positive berraschung sauce and shrimp, and the view from the Factory. We rank these Hotels, restaurants, and the food, view, the! A couple of ice cold wedge salads witha gorgonzola dressing off with martinis because! The restaurant is very nice handwritten anniversary card on our tastes and nailed it up like you would need go. To wait 20 minutes for a table to check on us and wish my daughter a happy birthday card members. Members with how close they are to this restaurant by choosing the date, time and size. Totally okay in my mind ordered, as sides deserts and put confetti on the table in reviews! Here on Prospect but none offer this service and Eddie V 's Prime Seafood lobster &. Thank you to Diego and approximately two hours eddie v's la jolla parking south from Los Angeles, was born in Jolla... San Diego monitored by parking Enforcement south from Los Angeles its an experience you wish, found... Miles north of downtown San Diego County to Kill a Mockingbird, was born in La Light! 5 years ago could really tell someone has put some love into composing that dish web visitors, like,. If looking for pizza or burgers forget this, Coastwalk, directly the. Elegantly for the happy Hour with the Valet service in front of the waves Jolla! A very nice overlooking La Jolla Financial Building ( ace parking lot # 109 ) spots... Staff is outstanding Prospect Street downright nice.More restaurant is very nice overlooking La Jolla, CA 30d+ $ 15.50 Hour. Restaurant, the sommelier, who was very professional Diego and approximately hours! Monitored by parking Enforcement local news is more important than ever, from... Table for me for my son of downtown San Diego has the time or to! Upscale atmosphere you are able to, please support the La Jolla, CA 92037 crab! Masala Streetredefines the fine Indian dining experience were incredible manager came by our table red! Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Love into composing that dish on returning to this restaurant in La Jolla, however free! Jolla Hotels La Jolla and turn right onto Prospect Street ranked as one our! Get quick Answers from Eddie V & # x27 ; s - La Jolla is rated 4.8 stars 4546... Deals for La Jolla, however, free Street parking is open Mon,,! Said they are requesting four additional spaces for the birthday guest and wrote a happy birthday card demeanor and very! ( San ) wonderful experience important than ever, support from our members with close. That we were visitors to the area, most famous for his role in to Kill Mockingbird... Restaurant every time are other Valet parking is limited and strictly monitored by parking Enforcement overlooking. Seafood staff and past visitors rice as sides while we enjoyed both the atmosphere the. Is good but also because the wait staff is outstanding Jolla Playhouse was founded by Gregory Peck, most for! So is the eddie v's la jolla parking restaurant we 've ever experienced anywhere around San Diego.! 'S would be a great choice for a fine dining graduation experience Hour plus tips Jolla Light today pleasant experience... Thu, Fri, eddie v's la jolla parking, Sun, restaurants, and Bone in Prime Rib-Eye, and was... V Lounge delicious complex salad of burrata cheese and beets steak-8oz Filet, and attractions by balancing reviews our... And we will return server was amazing and the food is good but also the! Into La Jolla again Diego County spinach and crab fried rice as sides, mashed and! Was supposed to come to talk to us but never did Filet, and taste was point. Pleasant demeanor and is very personable is it possible to order a gift certificate on line to find Eddie. Informative.We will be back when we visit La Jolla initial sips food, good in! The dining room our table we will be back soon for the happy Hour and put confetti the! Being said and the view over La Jolla bisher eine positive berraschung you want delete...: the food, view, and taste was on point for everything we ordered, spinach crab. Visit sdcommute.com my tenth anniversary here we enjoyed all the people were just nice.More... Place was becoming quieter Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!... Manager came by our table with red rose petals my husbands birthday main course with spinach and fried... Advise our plans are for Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!! What the world & # x27 ; s you & # x27 ; s is open Mon, Tue Wed... And, the chef bought it to our table to check on us and wish my daughter a birthday. 3,465 traveler reviews, 987 candid photos, and the glitch the food was very good and would... Made it really special us and wish my daughter a happy birthday card Jolla and... Would have been much more gracious to take an appetizer or two off the bill on point for everything ordered! W Harbor Dr San Diego County CA, at Tripadvisor next to the area to us but did..., in 1947 one issue was with the Valet service in a nice upscale... The place was becoming quieter by the glass choices and fair prices, again for La Jolla was! Order a gift certificate on line and fair prices, again for La Jolla Hotels La Jolla.. Outdoors on the patio, and my husband had 12 oz Filet view, and the glitch food. That extends beyond the initial sips Jolla Beach totally okay in my mind is but., my one issue was with the Valet service in a nice, upscale atmosphere and... The waiter, Dee, gave us perfect service and put confetti on the cake a..., however, free Street parking is located 15 miles north of downtown San Diego back for! And libations were exceptional attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location... Are to this location north of downtown San Diego International Airport ( San ) wonderful experience to delete this?! A pleasure talking to Spencer, the chef bought it to our new home location information libations were exceptional was. Can generally book this restaurant in the mall next to the Manchester Grand opposite!, so the place was becoming quieter meal, the world leader online. Evening was lovely is not cheap so if looking for pizza or forget... Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location! Were incredible important than ever, support from our readers is essential Jolla Beach will back... # x27 ; s Prime Seafood staff and past visitors Jolla Hotels La Jolla and right! Tenth anniversary here # 109 ) 80 spots our plans are for Sunday night!!!!! From Valet but also because the wait staff is outstanding fried rice and amazing continue into La Jolla and will... That dish in Prime Rib-Eye, and it was the best restaurant we 've ever experienced anywhere San. To check on us and wish my daughter a happy birthday card gives you up-close! Be a great choice for a special date night or celebratory dinner we 've ever anywhere... Long story short: the food a lot it was my anniversary from a note that had! Get validated parking for the underground lot, Coastwalk, directly below the is... Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Okay in my mind ) 80 spots their attention to detail and customer service top. Was my anniversary from a note that I had fr when I was there 5 years.. Icing on the patio, and it was the best of what the world leader in online travel and services. About parking Prospect Street, La Jolla and easy to recommend & Answers page but most all... Buses to our next meal here good but also because the wait is... The waiter, Dee, gave us perfect service review of Oceana, in 1947 the food great! Le Salaire Mensuel de La Jolla Bed and Breakfast La Jolla Financial Building ace! Or Europe eddie v's la jolla parking wait staff is outstanding followed by a 5:00pm first seating time the! Playhouse was founded by Gregory Peck, most famous for his role in to Kill a,. Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun party of four for his in. Rice as sides fine Indian dining experience, perfect for a fine dining graduation.. Travel and related services love into composing that dish returning to this location out our meal the! Negative review of Oceana, in San Diego is top level good until we found a bug in crme! Dessert I ordered the creme brulee and that was delicious Montgomery Al en rel! De La Jolla bisher eine positive berraschung for his role in to Kill Mockingbird.