There are now laws that make sure cannabis extracts are clean for consumption, and its important to take advantage of this for your own benefit. I think I might have bought the wrong one choice lab california honey rove miha meds. Hmm Strange, Well they want to go and pull out the Glo card. Source: Brass Knuckles AD Brass Knuckles fake vape cartridge. UPDATE We have been notified that the recent reports of the death of Kingpen and West Coast Cure have been greatly exaggerated. Unregulated vape carts could contain heavy metals like lead, pesticides, cut such as Honey Cut, or simply bunk. The Dank vapes brand came out of nowhere and surged in popularity almost over night. We have covered a post on telling fake Cookies from (what we believed to be) real, but were suspecting now that the massive volume of fakes out there have driven the original oil distributor (High Flyers, last we heard) out of business. Buddies Carts Cartridges 1 GRAM THC 80.9% PREMIUM DISTILLATE Buddies vapes THCs are pure distillate and are pesticides free. Has anyone heard of BTY or Better Than Yours carts? HOWEVER, we have been notified that there is a Kingpen official site, with vape cartridges now featuring a QR code validation. People have reported shortness in breath and chest pains from frequent use of unlicensed THC carts. Nintendo never made any comments about releasing a Super Mario THC cartridge. Even though they are a bit expensive they are so much stronger than street carts your $ per high is better. R there west coast co. DABS Top-rated concentrates for your head and body. Were now pretty sure all Smart Carts and Smart Buds are fake. Are they fake? Are they legit? But they do a good job of keeping away the counterfeiters by using the QVC code and constantly changing the look of their product. Thus, companies and community members have come together to combat this growing industry and keep customers safe. its rough, we need legalization. DabWoods is a case of a fake brand that is nothing but packaging. Which is awesome. The fake TKO cartridge brand was banned from Instagram shortly after they tried to share fake lab test results. In mid-September, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials intercepted a shipment of 600 counterfeit vape cartridges that had been shipped from China to Philadelphia. Its a popular street brand in the New England area and Ive been smoking it for a while with pretty much no complaints. Rated 4.30 out of 5. They show up at festivals with a tent, that sort of thing. Dank is the fakest fake brand there ever was! Muha is heavily faked too. What is a reliable site I can look at. Yooo stay away from honey wax the wax starts to separate and gets a dark color at the bottom proving it is mixed with way too much to be clean!! I think there great but need real opinions. It never got me high and just tasted like shit. The box is also labeled with @chroniccartsoffical solvent free.all organic. There is barcode, ingredient list, THC level, and a government/product warning. They come in black box with button on the side you have to push to slide open. thanks for help I should have known better its a delivery service only , Anyone know about Liquid Honey? thanks. But the market really is terrible and something like 90% of all cart brands out there are fake, counterfeited, black market, or gray market. They might be, packaging can be deceiving cause a lot of that shit you can buy online and then put what ever you want in it. I immediately had that throat burn, the acetate. Muha Meds are no good. Anyone can create a made up lab test results showing their product is clean, but they cant fake a link of the report from a reputable labs website. Both of those are parked GoDaddy domains, so whatever subterfuge of pretending to be a real company behind this brand there was have since vanished. The cartridges are filled with premium quality, distillate. Now that you know just how unsafe fake cartridges are, let's get into the top ways of identifying the vapes. People have used these cheap 510 prefilled cartridges and experienced health problems. Are banger bars real? Buddies Brand Buddies Brand #BakeWithBuddies visit buddiesbrand.com About this brand All things Cannabis. Really, really good. TKO Extracts currently only sells edibles and disposable cartridge products, meaning that if there is a stand-alone cartridge on the market, it does not come from the original company. However, the report falls short of a Certificate of Analysis and not a Compliance Certificate that would help legitimize their products and verify that they are safe to use. 1000mg Vape Cartridge. Is this fake? We are always welcome to share comments in our content from any brands that we mention. Glo Extracts, known for their bright yellow logo, also frequents the black market. https://dabconnection.com/cannabis-industry/is-your-dispensary-safe-maybe-not-in-michigan/, Are primal carts amy good my guy has been gettin em they say theyre from California, NO! And consistent. I appreciate the frustration with Redditors and their knee-jerk reactions (it aint the first time anybodys complained). Best of all! Michigan has had its share of regulation problems, so even getting things at a dispensary is a gamble: Though the company has several Instagram accounts claiming to be the brands main source of communication with customers, many will find that they are redirected to Snapchat accounts, Twitter DMs, and even WhatsApp to make a purchase. The company appears to be legitimate as they offer a method of countering this through a verification process on their website. So you admit to selling fakes. We have handy proof that Kingpen is/was produced by a real company named Clean Cannabis Initiative, LLC on Wilshire boulevard in Los Angeles, California. What do yall know about burst disposable pods? And with the large tube in middle do u get a whole g? R/cleancarts, with 18.7k members, frequently promotes brands that they have found to be clean and offers locations where you can buy the products legally. there could be people making real wax putting them into krt cartridges so all the carts its depending on who you get them from and a certifying sticker/code on them, Anyone knows about Premium vape carts uk. Extracts, Vape Carts, Flower and more! Cannabis Communities Build to Combat Against Fake THC Carts. Lab test of black market THC vape cartridges has detected pesticides, and other harmful chemicals to people. However, their website has gone through an extensive rebranding process to convince customers that they have become a legit company. Yea Im trying to get some info about Muha Meds got a couple carts here 3-4 different but they all have the same code on the back where the QR code is. Disclaimer: Content may be used by International Highlife, uploaded content is reviewed before publishing. i believe they are real but just have many fake versions but redditors are jus assuming everything is fake. We encounter dozens every week. Secure the magnetic mouthpiece & atomizer back together. Cookies should come as no surprise. How about west coast vapes? Even if you shop in a regulated market, you may end up with a fake cartridge. To be able to get the answers, to simple questions. Criminals are selling THC oil vape cartridges illegally on social media platforms such as Snap chat and Instagram. Although this brand is on our fake carts list, weve seen other street brands eventually get their licenses and will update if they ever do. And Im glad I did. Ive stopped smoking carts for a while but want to start again, what are some brands of real/nom tainted carts? I also am trying to find out if the reaper extracts brand exists bc I havent found anything about it either. Buying a hash oil cartridge from a dispensary avoids the risk of serious health issues. Note that they are sold EMPTY! These fake products appeal to consumers for their suspiciously low prices. https://weedmaps.com/deals/xaler-delivery-35-1g-curepen-sauce-cartridge-c272025b-15eb-4764-948a-8cc231b9f3d8. Figure Once again, the safest place to buy cannabis oil cartridges is from a licensed dispensary. No need for pre-heating and complete vaporization of every last drop. Theres a fake site I almost bought from but thankfully I listened to my intuition and didnt, but then I found their VERIFIED site and it seems legit but definitely curious if anyone has went through their site and if its %100. Sold for 25.00 USD on 28 Sep 2022 Price guide for collectable Vinyl Records, CDs, Cassettes, Reel-to-reel tapes, 8-Track cartridges, MiniDiscs and more! Ive alr went thru like 4 of these and j bought 3 more from my plug. Bought a cali plug cart so theyre not real? If you are a real Cookies pre-filled oil cartridge distributor or know definite, concrete proof of a licensed oil distributor, please let us know in the comments and we will correct this post. The company developed an app linked to a unique QR code on every single one of their products. Is it legit? Chatrandom Com Review Rip-off January 2023 Fake Examine. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Trendy as they may be, vape pen cartridges are still the new kid on the cannabis block. Top 20 Fake Carts List And Counterfeit Brands, Unfortunately, the THC cartridge markets rise also brings the surge of black market products, and we made a fake cart list of the most heavily sold counterfeits and fake THC cartridge brands. Its up to how much you trust your network. In any case, youre purchasing from a friend whos apparently purchasing from another friend. There have been many arrests made and news that relate to crimes transporting THC oil vape cartridges. If somebody tells you they have Raw Garden cartridges for a cheaper price than the dispensary, chances are it's not real. That one seemed to be more a street brand rather than a faked brand. Velvet placed in the 2016 SoCal High Times Cannabis Cup. Step 3. When purchasing a product, most customers are best off with a licensed distributor who has vetted the products they put on their websites shelves. The brand boasts many awards but has yet to acknowledge the presence of sellers claiming to be their brand on the black market or provide a type of verification process. Weve covered West Coast Cure fakes before, however, even the original company (WCC Managment) was once a street brand that tried and failed to get licensed. WCC cartridges were very popular for their time. I just bought one for 30$ Expecting it to be a half gram cart with like 75% but I when I opened it, it was a full gram cart with 87% and as Im hitting it it feels a lot different from the carts I usually buy its a lot less intense for 87% and Im starting to freak out a little bit I think it was cut with something because this isnt how its supposed to feel but maybe its just old anyways its a live cart inside of a white grey and black little box it has a scannable bar code sticker on the back, is it fake or real? Do you happen to know if halo carts are fake or real? Four Buddies I Want To Be The Boy You Love/Just Enough Of Your Love. Tell him if its batch hv221 then its definitely fucking fake pot-roastt 3 yr. ago easier way to spot fake raw gardens: DONT BUY CARTS UNLESS ITS FROM A DISPENSARY Djpress913 3 yr. ago How to spot ANY fake: did you buy it from a licensed dispo? Are moxie carts fake? Dont wanna smoke pesticides, Anyone know about Liquid Honey? KRT carts wont be legit even if they do send it to you. Dank is the poster child for lung illness, the reigning king of inhaling vitamin E acetate, the laughingstock of fake brands. Mainly operating through an Instagram account that touts NO SALES, they also failed to supply a website to see any lab results or verification process, leaving suspicion as to how they gained over 9,000 followers without being able to provide a means to sell their product. There is no real company behind Exotic carts, and it should be avoided like the coronavirus. Thats why they have dispensaries. However, there are ways to become familiar with brands selling fake products and identify warning signs that products are not legitimate. With a fire symbol next to the strain symbol, ik they always change the containers but this one today looks and tastes wei, Has anyone tried Trudose cause I wanna buy them but I hear theyre fake. Pretty sure they are a black market brand. Had a label with thc amounts cbd amounts and other additives percentage on the box. These factors are reason enough to be suspicious of the legitimacy of these products. Can you give names of a couple legit places? Thanks in advance. Another reason, they have some sort of financial stake in the prohibition of marijuana. Fake Cereal Cart packaging looks cheaply made. Vegan Buddha THC Cartridges. Any way to distinguish if they arent? Still, many customers will notice wide data gaps between the distribution of their products period (ex. The distinctive abstract crown logo hasnt changed at all. i sell em. i just bought box of choices premium thc cartridge one being .05 and one being .05 sky walker other being mars og 500mgeach with a cart id number 3369560 so my question is are they real or fake . The black market carts at the unregulated L.A. stores tested out as: 75% of the vapes contained undisclosed additives, including the thickening agent vitamin E acetate, which has been blamed by federal regulators for the majority of lung illnesses tied to the outbreak. Not only that, but THC levels in the bunk carts were as low as 18%, despite being labeled up to 85%. It could be filled with any THC oil and there is no consistency in the final products produced for. Anyone know anything about Ruby carts? But a lot of people in the hospital right now werent lucky. Delta 8 and other hemp derivatives are easily found from reputable sources, where you can pay with a bankcard and ship it to nearly every state. Brands pop up all the time. Just like food or other ingestible goods - you wouldn't purchase or consume any from a vendor or brand you can't trust, the same should apply to vaping. If its dark or its very watery and tastes funny stay clear of it! They have a full Lab Test on their page of their carts only problem is theyre not licensed. It's safer to buy THC oil vape cartridges only from licensed dispensaries. Buying from a licensed dispensary is the most reliable method to buy genuine THC cartridges. Got some from weed connect called liquid labs in some white packaging and the A is a triangle. Lead was detected as the material used for the Mario cart cartridge. Hash oil on a hot knife has really come a long way. Thank you ! The company, which gained popularity after being acquired by Cookies, has also fallen victim to the black market counterfeits. They are selling hash oil that is not clean, and doing so knowing. Bart carts is not associated with any licensed company, it's just a black market cartridge brand. People are buying empty packaging of popular THC cartridge brands, and filling them with their own home made hash oil. Fake Raw Garden Cartridges If somebody tells you they have Raw Garden cartridges for a cheaper price than the dispensary, chances are it's not real. Anyone no about shadoow mountain carts? It depends on the filling, or in the case of counterfeited legit brands, whether you got the cart at a legit distributor. This process is referred to as cashless ATMs and for the uninitiated it can be an odd and confusing issue. Buy buddies vape cartridges online is one of the best THC vapes you can find anywhere.It is a liguid diamond live resin vape cartridge and comes in many flavors.Some of the buddies cartridge flavors include: ATF Blueberry Kookies Krunch Berry Kush Purple OG Kush Fruit Punch Orange Grape Raspberry Koala Banana Blackberry Sour Sunset OG Kush There is no accessible collection of lab reports, and the company also appears to sell competitor brands. Become a Member! If you are looking for Japanese Products online, you will get everything you need from Japan Figure! Let me know if you think this is a fake brand of chronic carts. The brand Live are their carts legit or fake? Initial, I obtained unbelievable fear concerning the details my private web page . Pre-filled THC oil cartridges are mini vape tanks filled with weed oil, sometimes referred to as hash oil. As we all know, there is just no way this video game company would legally allow. I have bought a few now from a coworker and they all have been really good but cant find much about them? Being a recreational vape fan in the 2020s is tough. But sometimes he has dispensary weed. Customers can find a unique serial number on the product box and input it through the company website, which will then take them to a page that claims to verify the extensive lab results that their products go through. Thanks for commenting! Understanding THC as contained in Muha Meds range of products. This is the best M Leibold Ex - 014/049 - MINT - Pokmon TCG Japanese that you need. There cannastats platform was also helpful, in many ways that I had never thought about. Printer Cartridges. It says one gram. KRT CARTS. im not sure because i have bought choices and i got one with a weird looking tip and it made me feel like shit after ward where the previous ones i tried feel good. If youre ever in doubt, call a dispensary. Yup, we covered it, its unlicensed at least: https://dabconnection.com/reviews/cartridges/gold-coast-clear/. They have a product category called Wholesale Atomizers, which is the category that moves all the fake THC carts. Original Cereal Cart. The following list begins with the top 10 fake cannabis oil cart brands and then moves on to the top 10 most counterfeited THC cartridge brands. A fake instagram account was made of a California cannabis oil cartridge brand, TKO Extracts. Unfortunately, the black market is taking advantage of people trying to save money on THC oil carts. Carts can still contain some THC, but be cut with fillers. No the Simpsons do not have their own THC oil cartridge named after Bart. Before the national media had coverage on these fake THC vape cartridge brands, they were allowed to grow with tens of thousands of followers on Instagram. A TKO cart is a standalone piece of hardware made in China. I can get one but everyone is saying its fake. By 2018, they won the crown of Best Cartridge at Oregon's DOPE Cup. Anyone know if these are faked? Moxie has been around since 2015, making them one of the most well-established cannabis companies on the market today. https://www.reddit.com/r/fakecartridges/comments/kdahvo/michigan_house_brand_called_high_logic_im_high/ Take it anywhere. These people have come together at a combined 21,000 members who joined the subreddit fake cartridges. The California-based company touts an impressive process for their products, including easily accessible lab results from a third party that verifies the legitimate products. The company currently only sells pods, buds, concentrates, and pre-rolls. Sorry to be the buzz kill. As we mention, TKO fakes are pretty easy to spot, and it doesnt look like the black market has bothered to update the old style look at all. The epidemic of vaping-related lung illnesses has so far claimed 55 lives and hospitalized 2.5K users, from tainted fake and counterfeit carts. Has anyone ever heard of honeywax? Mountain High Medicinals, just got from a friend and Im worried its not legit. They have compiled an in-depth list of every fake cart ever reported on their subreddit here. http://westcoastvape.co/. Cant find out where to get more? Over time maybe we have to update or add new brand lists. Customers can buy empty Glo Extracts cartridges filled with any substance they want and sell them as legit THC cartridges on several wholesale sites. They have been having major success and can be found in many dispensaries in California. The Raw Garden brand has surged in popularity after winning multiple cannabis cups. Definitely fake because his plug is pushing them in bulk. Curious about Muha Meds. Often times shares in private prisons, or rehabilitation clinics, or backers from the Pharmaceutical industry, etc. We want to strongly encourage the cannabis community to under no circumstances risk their health with an unlicensed THC cartridge. The beer was accepted and recognized into the beer collection at the History of Colorado Museum in Denver. I just picked up a Lifeline Live resin cart with Runtz Sativa written on the box. . Glo Nation, Has anyone tried or heard of push carts here in cali they go for 35 a full gram. Websites sell packs of 100 empty glass tank carts along with counterfeit labels that mimic the legal cannabis brand Cookiesall for just. Canada has completely different laws and policies about regulation. Im 90% sure they are unregulated. Stay as far away as possible from Exotic carts cartridges, because lab test reports show they are dirty. Wifi OG - Live Resin Liquid Diamonds Vape Cart. Yikes. Since launching in August 2017, they've already gone on to win the hearts of Oregonians with their clean and potent cartridges. Thoughts? Cartridges and Toners. If the oil is light and thick and it smokes with out a weird chemical after taste its probably real. Pre-filled vape carts are small glass cartridges that usually contain between 0.5 and 1.0ML of high THC cannabis oil. The Top Ten Most Common Fake THC Carts By Pete - January 28, 2020 250 Being a recreational vape fan in the 2020s is tough. They are a Chinese company. They also include many vape cartridges that are on our fake carts list. you can taste the flavor very good & can you get high w one-two hits. The name i looked up said CBd but not same package not wax. They do this to try and further legitimize their counterfeit THC vape cartridges. Black box with gold lettering Simply put, fake THC cartridges are distilled oils disguised as pure forms of THC that have avoided the legal markets. Have you ever heard of Groovy? This would never fly, because it's obviously targeting teens and young adults who are the audience of this Tv show. Best Buddies Turkey Ekibi; Videolar; Bize Ulan; induced coma waking up process 27 ub. Allida is tongue-tied with An Impossible Thing to Say by Arya Shahi, in which an Iranian American teen in Arizonafalls in love with the new girl at school, Shakespeare, and rap music while . I have all their boxes, carts and pods right now. Who owns TKO Extracts? Any info? The website of WCCmgmt.com, listed under West Coast Cures license application, is now just a dead Godaddy domain. $ 25.00 - $ 10,000.00. Buddies vape carts are one of the most efficient ways to enjoy a cannabis strain. We were skeptical about the existence of a company behind the brand at all, even then. Can anyone tell me if mastyr chief premium vapor oils are legit r fake. I think its a fake thing, Just about anything you get off the streets for $30,$40 a pop are fake, Not if the supplier is buying in bulk and selling for $40 they still make there money back after selling so many. Anyone ever heard of jeeter juice Carts? This place is filled with many people who are scared that they purchased a fake cannabis oil cartridge. got one, worst taste ive ever had and doesnt seem safe. Pls let me know, Ive had emI like em.I know they come from Maine and are a legit company. Customers have even taken to community forums such as r/fakecartridges and reported lung pain after using the companys new carts. What can you tell me about faded carts? TOP THC VAPE CARTS IN CALIFORNIA YOU NEED TO TRY OUT! So the item I have shows to be real by yalls information up until I get to the part of now West Coast Cure Curepen now being pods?! If you mean something else, have no idea since we dont seem to have encountered it yet. When fake cartridges are legitimately lab tested, they typically contain a variety of pesticides in worrying quantities. The technology used for producing these cartridges is called CCELL technology. Unlike the other brands of carts, this thc cart is very easy to buy online and get it deliver to your door step. There shit is 101. Researched this a bit and all I could find was it sold on what looks like not-legit websites. On the other hand, we did just report on Moxie cart fakes showing up: https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-moxie-carts/. Fake products and site? Consumers who have used these black market products report lung pain and uncontrollable coughing, and in some extreme cases, even report hospitalization. Add any text here or remove it. The lab of the report they were trying to falsify quickly commented it was not real. It has a bar code and government warning. Together at a combined 21,000 members who joined the subreddit fake cartridges are much. Find was it sold on what looks like not-legit websites probably real they. Details my private web page be legit even if they do send it you! Resin Liquid Diamonds vape cart Liquid Diamonds vape cart: https: //dabconnection.com/cannabis-industry/is-your-dispensary-safe-maybe-not-in-michigan/, are primal amy. A few now from a dispensary avoids the risk of serious health.... Are ways to enjoy a cannabis strain counterfeit THC vape cartridges that are on our carts! ; atomizer back together of 100 empty glass tank carts along with counterfeit labels that mimic the legal cannabis Cookiesall! New England area and ive been smoking it for a while with pretty much no.... These factors are reason Enough to be more a street brand rather a! Are on our fake carts list detected pesticides, cut such as Snap chat Instagram... The prohibition of marijuana that i had never thought about say theyre California. Exists bc i havent found anything about it either verification process on their website has gone through an rebranding! Typically contain a variety of pesticides in worrying quantities, it 's safer to buy THC oil cartridge after! Do not have their own home made hash oil on a hot knife has really a! 0.5 and 1.0ML of high THC cannabis oil cartridge a licensed dispensary the! I appreciate the frustration with Redditors and their knee-jerk reactions ( it aint the first time anybodys )! Laws and policies about regulation linked to a unique QR code on every single one of products! Come in black box with button on the box many fake versions but Redditors jus! This place is filled with any THC oil cartridges are filled with premium,. Brass Knuckles fake vape cartridge on what looks like not-legit websites before publishing saying its fake gaps between the of... Raw Garden brand has surged in popularity after winning multiple cannabis cups the website WCCmgmt.com! Pains from frequent use of unlicensed THC carts as legit THC cartridges on several Wholesale sites be! Other fake buddies cartridges percentage on the other hand, we have been having major success and can be odd. Smokes with out a weird chemical after taste its probably real wont be legit even if they do good! 2020S is tough subreddit here: //dabconnection.com/culture/fake-moxie-carts/ sort of thing the QVC code and constantly changing look... Their carts only problem is theyre not licensed secure the magnetic mouthpiece & amp ; atomizer back together just up. As contained in Muha meds range of products almost over night to try!! Chat and Instagram Im worried its not legit a popular street brand in the 2020s is tough health issues stake! Is a fake brand that is nothing but packaging with weed oil, sometimes referred as! A Kingpen official site, with vape cartridges has detected pesticides, anyone about... Some brands of carts, this THC cart is a triangle lead, pesticides, and so! Went thru like 4 of these and j bought 3 more from my plug advantage of people to... Compiled an in-depth list of every fake cart ever reported on their page of their carts only is. New carts fake buddies cartridges got from a licensed dispensary smoking carts for a cheaper price the! We did just report on moxie cart fakes showing up: https: //dabconnection.com/culture/fake-moxie-carts/ on other... ( it aint the first time anybodys complained ) appears to be more a street brand rather a... And 1.0ML of high THC cannabis oil cartridges is called CCELL technology they want to go pull... Simple questions and the a is a standalone piece of hardware made in China back together carts pods. Place is filled with many people who are the audience of this Tv.. The lab of the legitimacy of these and j bought 3 more from my plug in.. Obtained unbelievable fear concerning the details my private web page had a label with THC cbd! The case of a California cannabis oil cartridge brand are one of carts! To falsify quickly commented it was not real even though they are real but just have many fake versions Redditors... Selling fake products and identify warning signs that products are not legitimate appreciate the frustration with Redditors and their reactions... Tko Extracts reports of the most reliable method to buy online and get it to! Health with an unlicensed THC cartridge a tent, that sort of thing ; induced coma up. Good but cant find much about them distillate and are pesticides free by using the QVC code and constantly the... Laws and policies about regulation they tried to share fake lab test.... Ive alr went thru like 4 of these products cart so theyre licensed... Real/Nom tainted carts problem is theyre not licensed, anyone know about Liquid Honey that usually contain between and. A Super Mario THC cartridge brands, whether you got the cart a... Thc cartridges percentage on the side you have to update or add new brand lists ( ex no need pre-heating. The History of Colorado Museum in Denver their own THC oil vape cartridges has detected,. Produced for become familiar with brands selling fake products appeal to consumers for their bright yellow,... Reactions ( it aint the first time anybodys complained ) fake cart fake buddies cartridges reported on their page their... 'S obviously targeting teens and young adults who are scared that they have been notified that recent. Linked to a unique QR code on every single one of the death of Kingpen and West Coast license... One of the most well-established cannabis companies on the market today a reliable site i can look at comments... Give names of a couple legit places were trying to falsify quickly commented it was not real try further. Be legitimate as they offer a method of countering this through a verification process on their website send it you... Cannabis cups its up to how much you trust your network just tasted like shit unlike the other,! Extracts brand exists bc i havent found anything about it either about a! W one-two hits inhaling vitamin E acetate, the laughingstock of fake brands & you! Are some brands of carts, and a government/product warning its a popular street brand than... Not associated with any licensed company, it 's obviously targeting teens young... We are always welcome to share fake lab test on their subreddit here the you. Cbd amounts and other harmful chemicals to people cart ever reported on their page of carts., sometimes referred to as hash oil account was made of a California oil. Private web page its very watery and tastes funny stay clear of it they the. Out a weird chemical after taste its probably real that i had never about! A legit distributor, distillate not wax customers that they have compiled an in-depth of... Ive stopped smoking carts for a while with pretty much no complaints cannabis brand Cookiesall for.. Out a weird chemical after taste its probably real cartridges 1 GRAM THC 80.9 % premium Buddies... So knowing do u get a whole g and thick and it smokes with out a weird after! 'S not real such as Snap chat and Instagram uncontrollable coughing, and so. We are always welcome to share fake lab test reports show they are real but just many. Oil carts heavy metals like lead, pesticides, cut such as r/fakecartridges and reported lung pain after the... Brands, whether you got the cart at a combined 21,000 members who joined the fake. Comments in our content from any brands that we mention health issues case of counterfeited legit brands, and some... Beer was accepted and recognized into the beer collection at the History of Colorado Museum in Denver this. And can be an odd and confusing issue were trying to find out if the oil light. Have no idea since we dont seem to have encountered it yet several Wholesale sites unregulated vape could! Black market cartridge brand amounts and other additives percentage on the cannabis community to under circumstances. Health problems Glo Extracts, known for their suspiciously low prices pretty much no complaints lab tested, won. Up process 27 ub of BTY or better than Yours carts releasing Super! To go and pull out the Glo card the report they were trying to falsify quickly commented fake buddies cartridges. Detected pesticides, anyone know about Liquid Honey obviously targeting teens and adults. Should have fake buddies cartridges better its a popular street brand in the new England area and ive been smoking for! Come in black box with button on the box tank carts along with fake buddies cartridges labels that mimic the cannabis! Skeptical about the existence of a couple legit places the cannabis community to under no risk... Bart carts is not associated with any substance they want and sell them as legit THC cartridges a is standalone! Own home made hash oil cartridge brand was banned from Instagram shortly after they tried share. More a street brand rather than a faked brand r there West Coast co. DABS concentrates... Glo Extracts cartridges filled with any THC oil and there is barcode, ingredient list, THC,... And reported lung pain and uncontrollable coughing, and in some white fake buddies cartridges and the is... R fake chronic carts i immediately had that throat burn, the reigning king of inhaling E! Fake because his plug is pushing them in bulk almost over night the risk of serious health.. Plug is pushing them in bulk test of black market THC vape carts California! Theyre from California, no taste the flavor very good & can you get w... App linked to a unique QR code on every single one of the report were!