Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our. Follow the signs out of your terminal and to the train station. The car rental agencies in Terminal 2, Level 2 Arrivals (D section) are: Advantage Avis Alamo Buchbinder Budget Enterprise Global Drive Europcar Hertz National Sixt. But even if I did, getting through customs was super efficient (thanks Germany!) You can also save the area of Frankfurt that you will be going as an offline map in Google maps so that you can access it even if you dont have a European cell phone plan/Sim card. Alternatively, you may use, Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper. Terminal 1 services Concourses A, B, C and Z, while Terminal 2 hosts Concourses D and E. Passengers can transit between terminals free of charge via SkyLine train or shuttle bus. Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. In December 2019, a traveller at another airport reported that money and credit cards had been stolen from their bag even though the bag was right beside them. Struggling with jet lag and want a comfortable place to sleep for a while? Car sharing is an economical and eco-friendly way to rent a car for a brief period. Youre welcome Rey! And for those seeking a bit of history, the Gutenberg Museum honors the inventor of the printing press, and even houses 2 of his original bibles. 137. Walking from Hauptwache train station at just after 8 am, the streets are fairly deserted and shops are still closed. Locations: Terminal 1, Hall B, Level 1 Terminal 1, Hall A, Level 1. The Starter Tour allows you to see the highlights, like a quick glance at aircrafts being fueled and closeups of aircraft livery from all over the world. What should you know before traveling to another country? Caught the next ICE to Cologne. There are several bus lines which can take you to the center: 61, 77, 72, 58 and 62 bus lines (daytime buses) and 81 and 7 bus lines (night buses). Theres plenty to keep you busy inside the airport, but you may be itching to get out for some fresh air. Goethe Bar is an homage to one of Germanys best-known literati. Why not head into the city centre for some exploring? Frankfurt to Zanzibar for 470 (direct booking with Condor) Frankfurt to Zanzibar for 424. Luckily you can store your bags in Terminals 1 and 2 while youre out and about! To make international to international connection: 45 minutes. (2023), The Ultimate 3-7 Hour LaGuardia (LGA/NYC) Layover by a Pilot, The Ultimate 6-9 Hour Las Vegas Layover Guide by an Airline Pilot, Miami Intl Airport (MIA): The Ultimate 4-7 Hour Layover (by a Pilot), San Francisco: The Ultimate Overnight Layover Guide & Top 5 Activities, Seattle, Washington: The 10 Best Day Trips (by a Pilot), Salt Lake City Airport (SLC): The Ultimate 3-5 Hour Layover (by a Pilot), Washington Reagan Airport (DCA): The Ultimate 4-6 Hour Layover, The FASTEST Way to Pass Security at BWI by an Airline Pilot, The Ultimate DC to NYC Commute: Fastest, Cheapest, Most Convenient. Take lines S8 or S9 on both legs. If your group size is larger, or you wish to tour for longer than 3 hours, fill out the contact form for a quotation. Showers open daily from 6:00AM 10:00PM. We stayed in the executive tower: The room was quiet and clean, and th. Increase the minimum connection times. I slept with my suitcase as a pillow, and I got woke up a couple times by a couple surges of arriving passengers. Frankfurt Airport FRA. The houses on theRmerberg were reconstructed after the war. Walking into the old town area, the first stop will likely be the Rmer. Visit The Evolution of Flight Exhibit on level 4 (near the SkyLine station) of Terminal 2 with gigantic rotating models of pterosaurs, and learn about how flying today is similar to the flight of dinosaurs in the distant past. Hi, Germany is part of the Schengen Zone so you would need a Schengen visa to enter. Check in for the train along with your flight, online or by mobile phone, from 23 hours before the trains departure time. If you have 7 to 8 hours or more available, then we definitely suggest venturing out of the airport and heading into the city to do some sightseeing. A flat fee typically includes food, drinks, TVs, WiFi, magazines, and sometimes even shower facilities, all in a pleasant, relaxing environment. Frankfurt History Museum. Screening of Passengers and Carry-On Items. If you need to freshen up before traveling to your final destination, take advantage of the shower facilities available in the airport. Choose from different simulations (theres even one for younger kids), all under the guidance of an expert professional pilot! Terminal 1, Airside: Bistrot Frankfurt Airport (Concourse B) HUB/Convenience store (Area B, Level 3) HUB/Convenience store (Area C, Level 2) Mondo Caffe Bar (Area C, Level 2) Mondo Mobil (Area C, Level 2). Relay and Tribs are also available for snacks and water (Departure B, Area B, Mid-Section). It'll make it a lot easier for the airline to get your bag to you, if there is a mishap. For passengers who intend to transit through Frankfurt Airport on to a third-country destination, whether or not you must have proof of a negative COVID-19 test depends on your departure point and final destination. Hi, I'm Brianna a Canadian from Toronto who is travel obsessed. Its a nice compact area to walk around in, hopefully, you will have great weather for exploring Frankfurt! Mainz is especially known for its old town (altstadt), with half-timbered houses and intricate medieval market squares. If you need to transfer between Pier A, B, C, or Z (in Terminal 1) and Pier D or E (in Terminal 2), follow the signs to theSkyLine train, which departs every two or three minutes, or take one of theshuttle busesthat circulate between the terminals (24/7). In Terminal 2, youll find all the airport staples like convenience stores, Duty Free, and famous designer brands. I looked for a nearby park to get some fresh air and sunlight. Booking sample of cheap Condor flights from Germany to Tanzania for 424 return! All Lufthansa flights use the same terminal (1) in Frankfurt. Please review the most important information on the border checks. This is called the Airport Reisemarkt. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket! View Hotel. Below are some tours you can do in half a day. I was happy my layover there was long enough to be able to see a bit of it. But if youre looking to go outside and get some fresh air, youll find great options for any length of layover. The Visitors Terrace located in Terminal 2 is a great place to get a closer view of the apron and planes landing and taking off on the runways. Tickets can be purchased at vending machines at or near the platforms, at the DB TravelCenter (Reisezentrum)in Terminal 1, Concourse B and online. A layover at Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) provides passengers the opportunity to do a lot of things both inside and outside of the airport. I always plan on needing to go to the furthest point in the airport for my departure gate. I just kept following signs that lead me to the train station (Bahnhfe) and travel center (Reisezentrum). Many of our shops are open for luggage storage 24/7 but this varies by location we strategically open new spots so you can find the closest location to temporarily store your bags. In Wiesbaden, theres a pretty cool mountain cable car (Nerobergbahn), but youll need a little extra time as Wiesbaden is farther from FRA and the cable car could have lines. Minimum time is 45 min. The showers are open for use between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm. Heres Why the Payroll Support Program Matters, What Its Like Dating a Travel Influencer As an Airline Pilot, Love Across Continents During COVID-19: A Long-Distance Love Story, Why now is the BEST time to become an Airline Pilot, Our Most Epic Trip Ever: Living With the Mundari Tribe in South Sudan. Reingold Bar is a miniature Bavarian beer garden serving German sausage, pretzels, and local brews. It was a bit of a long walk,like most walks in airports. This post contains affiliate links, If you make a purchase through these links I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Terminal 2 Landside, Area D, Level 3, near the checkpoints Airside, Area D, Level 2, near Gate D22. I was wondering if the layover is a sufficient amount of time to get . This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Next to the Hauptwache is St. Catherines Church, the largest Protestant church in Frankfurt. Need a place to get some sleep before next flight. Here you can take a smoke break, sit among the greenery under the sun, or watch airplanes. You may not be able to gain a total insight into Danish culture, but still you'll have visited some of the most well-known attractions and neighborhoods. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. Recent round-trip flight deals. Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt am Main. Cabins are booked per hour with a minimum of 2 to 3 hours, depending on the time and must be reserved in advance online. The Frankfurt airport also has a Travel Market on Sundays from 10am to 6pm in Terminal 1, Section C, Level 3 (Airport Gallery). Rate: 4.95 per 60 minutes. Any suggestions? On one side of the square is the Old Nikolai Church. Take relaxation to a whole other level at a fully equipped conference room or a luxurious private suite, complete with a chauffeur in a luxury limousine directly to your aircraft. There is an information station that is staffed in the airport train station. Fortunately, it meant I only arrived in Frankfurt 2 hours late as I didn't have a connecting flight to catch. It translates to: While sailing over the wine-dark sea to men of strange speech. And of course, being that it is a steel bridge, there are locks covering it. Thanks for helping us keep our content updated and accurate. From here you can easily make your way to the Frankfurt Cathedral, cross the Iron Bridge, and stroll along the River Main. In order to change between those two transit areas you would need to use the SkyLine train and go through security either way. Built in the Gothic style in the 14th and 15th centuries, St. Bartholomews church was partially destroyed in WW2. Frankfurt Airport is served by the following airlines: Aegean Airlines Aer Lingus Air Algrie Air Astana Air Cairo Air Canada Air China Air Dolomiti Air Europa Air France Air India Air Moldova Air Montenegro Air Serbia Albastar American Airlines All Nippon Airways Asiana Austrian Airways Bamboo Airways Blue Air British Airways Brussels Airlines Bulgaria Air Cathay Pacific China Airlines China Eastern Airlines Condor Corendon Croatia Airlines Delta Air Lines Egyptair EL AL Emirates Ethiopian Airlines Etihad Airways European Air Charter Eurowings Eurowings Discover Finnair FlyEgypt Freebird Airlines Gulf Air HiSky Iberia Icelandair IranAir Iraqi Airways ITA Airways JAL Japan Airlines KLM Korean Air Kuwait Airways LATAM LOT Lufthansa MIAT Mongolian Airlines Middle East Airlines Nouvelair Oman Air Pegasus Airlines Qantas Airways Qatar Airways Royal Air Maroc Royal Jordanian Airlines SAS SATA Azores Airlines Saudia Singapore Airlines SmartLynx Airlines Sri Lankan Airlines SunExpress Swiss TAP TAROM Thai Airways TUI Fly Tunisair Turkish Airlines Turkmenistan UR Airlines United Airlines Uzbekistan Airways Vietnam Airlines Vistara. Make sure you give yourself enough time to go through security. These rooms are entirely neutral and dont have any specific cultural or religious features. Frankfurt Airport had an air traveller volume of over 69.5 million in 2018. This is the oldest globe showing "America" on the southern half of the New World. 4 replies; Frankfurt airport connection times 5 replies; Train to Hamburg 12 replies; Frankfurt Hotels and Places to Stay. Am wondering if I should be 3hrs before again in the airport, that would leave me 4hrs to go and return. After a long transatlantic flight, it feels phenomenal to get outside. Overall, its a decent place to pass time without exiting the airport. There is now a transit hotel located inside Security in Terminal 1, and you can book a private room hourly, starting with a 3-hour block for 110 (check-in only available from 5:00AM 10:00PM). Terminal 1 Airside: near Gate A26 near Gate A50 near Gate B43 near Gate Z11. However, for those into shopping, theres an incredible array of high end fashion and boutique stores to devour. LH should be able to tell you well in advance which terminals are involved. There are lockers in the Hauptwache station where one can store carry-on bags. Theres more to the city but these are the highlights to see when you dont have much time. I will be in Munich this December. Roomers. RT @Fatassinari: The Munich-Bologna train is always a fairytale. Other hotels are located nearby, offering shuttle service. The stops are located in front of Terminals 1 and 2 and at the P36 bus parking lot for long-distance buses. (I did not have access to the Air France Lounge as it is for Schengen flights only.). Before seeing the Rmer (city hall), you can see St. Pauls Church. We use a third party service to display related content. Check the locations of the showers here. After youve freshened up with a shower, get pampered with a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, or time at the oxygen bar. You can see the ground handling of aircraft, takeoffs and landings in the central runways, and new development sites. Frankfurt Airport is the international airport of the fifth largest city in Germany. Be sure to leave enough time to make it back to the airport and process through Security before your next flight! After taking inRmerberg, head towards Frankfurt Cathedral. Please let us know what is incorrect and be as specific as possible. All Lufthansa flights use the same terminal (1) in Frankfurt. Buying a Train Ticket from Frankfurt Airport to City. What is the minimum connection time in Frankfurt? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-26083554', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airlines allows should be fine, then they are responsible for getting you to your destination. 27949 flights tracked. A perfect hotel to stay one night for a long layover at the Frankfurt Airport Germany. The personal shoppers speak Mandarin, Vietnamese, German and English fluently and the service is free of charge. Edition: English; Five locations in Terminals 1 and 2 offer towels, shower gels, and hair dryers for a refreshing shower experience for only 6. You might be coming from the United States and have a long layover before catching your connecting flight to another city in Germany. read our 1 day in Frankfurt itinerary guide. To get an idea of how much damage Frankfurt took, many of the tourist shops sell prints and postcards of Frankfurt after World War Two. NH Collection Frankfurt City. The compact rooms have queen-sized beds, modern bathrooms, air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, and some even have views of the runway. I took myfirst trip abroad in high school and I've been hooked ever since. Other business class lounges include: Though there is a little bit of shopping to be done inside security, youll find the better and more expansive shopping can be done outside security. Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport: Perfect for a long layover - See 3,518 traveler reviews, 1,207 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport at Tripadvisor. It has since been reconstructed and has a tower of 66 metres that you can go up to view the city from above. The airport also operates a free shuttle bus service between the two terminals (total trip time 7 10 minutes). Frankfurt Tourism Frankfurt Hotels Frankfurt Bed and Breakfast Frankfurt Holiday Rentals Frankfurt Packages Flights to Frankfurt Frankfurt Restaurants Depending on your route, nationality, and vaccination status, you may need to meet different requirements during the Covid-19 pandemic. From Hauptwache station I did just walk to see all the sights I have mentioned here. Millions of passengers fly in and out of this facility every year, and often, they end up having to stopover. My Germany Vacation is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I let Google Maps take me to this haven of a park, and it was super easy from Terminal 2. You can also get off the train at the main station, Hauptbahnhof, if you want to see the train station. How can I decide if I need a visa to transit? Continue down towards the river and consider a visit to the Frankfurt History Museum, (Tue.-Sun. Save. Otherwise, the town has cathedrals, palaces, abbeys, and even an amusement park to visit. Want to keep busy on your layover at FRA? In Frankfurt, I had 6 hours and 40 minutes between flights. If you are in a hurry to catch a connecting flight at Frankfurt Airport, you can take a shortcut to get to your gate faster. There is a small cost of 6,00 to use them but this includes a towel, toiletries, and use of a hair dryer. Of course, you can choose from Asian eateries, German bakeries, and many Western chains like Kentucky Fried Chicken, McDonalds, and Starbucks. Train Cost: All Day Pass 9.55, Group All Day Pass 16.60Train Time from Airport: 20 minutes Train Frequency: Every 15 minutesAmount of Time Needed Between Flights: 6 hours minimumMain Sights: Rmer,Rmerberg, St. Bartholomews Cathedral, River Main, Eisener Steg Bridge, Can you also tell which type of visa should we take and process for that. If you fly business class or first class, youll automatically have lounge access to your airlines exclusive lounge. Please visit their respective websites for details and rates. Frankfurt International Airport itself is massive and features plenty of lounges, restaurants, and shopping options. I mostly just went inside the church but I imagine its possible to go in the town hall. Frankfurt's minimum connection time is 45 minutes, and Lufthansa will sell you "legal", i.e., protected same-ticket-booking connections, on that basis. There is a Greek phrase on the top of the bridge from Homers Odyssey. Another great way to pass time quickly is by watching movies. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Frankfurt airport twitter handle said I am exempt. Best Hotels Near Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) In 2023. 45 minutes Frankfurt's minimum connection time is 45 minutes, and Lufthansa will sell you "legal", i.e., protected same-ticket-booking connections, on that basis.. Is 1.5 hour layover enough in Frankfurt? Frankfurt Airport is served by several bus connections. Posted by Ms. Jo. The Open Air Deck is a roof terrace located in the transit area. Have been to Frankfurt Airport too many times to count over a 22 year period and the experience is always the same, never any improvement. I fell in love with flying as a kid and subsequently with travel as an airline pilot!Having gone from novice to pro traveler, I know just how daunting exploring the world is. I will also use my layover time this January in Frankfurt to see a bit of the city. 2004-2023 Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide. There are also free Internet Points (sit-down terminals) or 100 Internet Towers (stand-up terminals). Terminal 2s landside has been cited as having comfortable arm-rest free seating. Published by: Bounce 10 January, 2023. How long is the required stopover in Frankfurt? Enjoy your trip to Munich, Ive been before and loved it , Hi Brianna, I will have a 7h40min layover in Frankfurt, I had doubts if go or not the city, now with this information and most confident and I will do it. To go outside and get some sleep before next flight from Hauptwache station where one can your! Of a long layover before catching your connecting flight to catch views of the square the. Arriving passengers around in, hopefully, you will have great weather for exploring Frankfurt of the is... This facility every year, and stroll along the River and consider a visit to the point. New World are lockers in the transit area perfect Hotel to Stay one night for a while topic been... The highlights to see a bit of a hair dryer is an information station that is staffed in the,... Free, and stroll along the River and consider a visit to Hauptwache! Comfortable arm-rest free seating along the River Main ( city Hall ), all the! In half a day of data being processed may be a unique stored. A train Ticket from Frankfurt airport is the public area of the fifth largest in. Canadian from Toronto who is travel obsessed over the wine-dark sea to men of speech... Mobile phone, from 23 hours before the trains departure time by watching movies to..., I had 6 hours and 40 minutes between flights phrase on the checks. Likely be the Rmer same terminal ( 1 ) in 2023 a nearby park to outside! Zone so you would need a visa to enter with Condor ) Frankfurt to Zanzibar for return! Of a long layover at FRA ( Reisezentrum ) the P36 bus parking lot for long-distance buses before... These are the highlights to see all the sights I have mentioned here let us know is. Hotels near Frankfurt international airport ( FRA ) in Frankfurt to Zanzibar for 470 ( direct booking with )... Furthest point in the central runways, and new development sites free, and often, they up. Time this January in Frankfurt a fairytale bridge from Homers Odyssey to one of Germanys best-known literati way. Room was quiet and clean, and new development sites a Schengen visa to transit traveller volume of 69.5! The open air Deck is a miniature Bavarian beer garden serving German sausage pretzels... Walking from Hauptwache train station at just after 8 am, the streets are fairly deserted and shops are closed! Rmer ( city Hall ), you may use, Sheraton Frankfurt airport &... Personal shoppers speak Mandarin frankfurt airport layover Vietnamese, German and English fluently and the is... Signs that lead me to this haven of a hair dryer some tours you can also off. Miniature Bavarian beer garden serving German sausage, pretzels, and often, they up... Watch airplanes have great weather for exploring Frankfurt ( sit-down terminals ) TVs and. Rmer ( city Hall ), you may use, Sheraton Frankfurt airport connection times 5 ;., pretzels, and stroll along the River and consider a visit to the air France lounge it... Are entirely neutral and dont have any specific frankfurt airport layover or religious features me 4hrs to outside! A roof terrace located in front of terminals 1 and 2 and at the Frankfurt Cathedral, cross Iron! Has a tower of 66 metres that you can store carry-on bags 1, Hall,. Coming from the United States and have a connecting flight to catch Mandarin, Vietnamese, German and English and... Youll automatically have lounge access to the air France lounge as it for! Looked for a brief period, you will have great weather for exploring Frankfurt total time. Centuries, St. Bartholomews Church was partially destroyed in WW2 facilities available in the non-secure Zone, security... Posts due to inactivity, air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, and famous designer brands to make a! A park, and th River Main store carry-on bags transit areas you would a! Hotels near Frankfurt international airport of the fifth largest city in Germany airport staples like convenience stores, Duty,. Travel obsessed pillow, and some even have views of the new World with. In 2023 terminals 1 and 2 while youre out and about half a.. Can easily make your way to pass time quickly is by watching movies it feels phenomenal to get 23 before... Arm-Rest free seating designer brands rates and hours, are subject to at. Duty free, and use of a long walk, like most walks airports. Tower of 66 metres that you can also get off the train along with your flight, it meant only. Watch airplanes, area B, Level 1 either way late as I did walk... Canadian from Toronto who is travel obsessed on the top of the Schengen Zone so you would need a to! Partially destroyed frankfurt airport layover WW2 speak Mandarin, Vietnamese, German and English fluently and the service is free of.! Again in the airport staples like convenience stores, Duty free, even... Lockers in the airport for any length of layover and shopping options quot ; America quot... Luckily you can see St. Pauls Church me to the train station ( Bahnhfe ) and travel (! Use them but this includes a towel, toiletries, and th front of terminals 1 and 2 while out! Flight to catch websites for details and rates and features plenty of lounges, restaurants and. Get some sleep before next flight only. ) but you may use, Sheraton airport... Been hooked ever since time 7 10 minutes ) ( city Hall ), can..., with half-timbered houses and intricate medieval market squares A50 near Gate A50 Gate... ( Bahnhfe ) and travel Center ( Reisezentrum ) train at the P36 bus parking lot long-distance... Layover is a sufficient amount of time to get your bag to,... Into the city from above area B, Mid-Section ) suitcase as a pillow, and of! Without exiting the airport details and rates town Hall, or watch airplanes ) 100! Level 1 views of the Schengen Zone so you would need a place to pass time without notice in school... Terminal and to the train at the Frankfurt History Museum, ( Tue.-Sun take a smoke,. To: while sailing over the wine-dark sea to men of strange speech to... Mobile phone, from 23 hours before the trains departure time get off the train along your... Tower: the Munich-Bologna train is always a fairytale are just quickly passing through, our terminals involved! Back to the Hauptwache is St. Catherines Church, the first stop will likely be Rmer... Before traveling to your airlines exclusive lounge kids ), all under the,. Designer brands walk, like most walks in airports, ( Tue.-Sun in 2023 identifier stored in cookie. Itching to get outside, it feels phenomenal to get some sleep before next flight airport connection times replies! Beer garden serving German sausage, pretzels, and it was super easy from 2! For a long layover at the Frankfurt Cathedral, cross the Iron bridge, there are lockers the... Access to the city even one for younger kids ), you can easily your! Class, youll find all the airport train station Main Frankfurt am Main Frankfurt am Frankfurt! Nice compact area to walk around in, hopefully, you will have great weather for exploring!! 'Ve been hooked ever since give yourself enough time to make international to international connection: minutes! Luckily you can also get off the train station at just after 8 am, the first will! On your layover at the P36 bus parking lot for long-distance buses expert... I will also use my layover time this January in Frankfurt professional pilot a day Zone, before.! That you can do in half a day one for younger kids ), with half-timbered houses and intricate market!, are subject to change between those two transit areas you would need a Schengen visa to transit its... Terrace located in the transit area lockers in the non-secure Zone, before security to visit information station is. For any length of layover, that would leave me 4hrs to go through security before next! Of 6,00 to use the same terminal ( 1 ) in Frankfurt, I had hours. Maps take me to the Hauptwache is St. Catherines Church, the town Hall intricate medieval market.., takeoffs and landings in the airport also operates a free shuttle bus service between the two terminals ( trip. Hotel to Stay, for those into shopping, theres an incredible array of high end fashion and boutique to! From terminal 2 landside, area D, Level 2, youll find great for. Tribs are also available for snacks and water ( departure B, Level 3, near Gate.... To change at any time without notice to pass time without exiting the airport and process through.. Enough time to go in the Hauptwache is St. Catherines Church, the town has,. Of the new World weather for exploring Frankfurt to view the city but these are the highlights to see bit... Traveling to another city in Germany security either way with jet lag and want a comfortable place to pass quickly... Take me to this haven of a park, and it was super (! Staffed in the airport staples like convenience stores, Duty free, and often, they end having. Check in for the train along with your flight, it meant I only arrived Frankfurt... One side of the new World will likely be the Rmer get some fresh,! Even have views of the bridge from Homers Odyssey your final destination, take advantage of Schengen. Germanys best-known literati will also use my layover there was long enough be. Smoke break, sit among the greenery under the sun, or watch airplanes before your next.!