"The best thing about our marriage is that every year it gets funnier.". This cake is magiceat one bite and get ready for the best year of your life. Happy anniversary! These wedding anniversary cake quotes are a little special because of these were spoken or written by pretty popular celebs. "You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." Thank you, Mom and Dad, for everything youve done for me throughout my life. Life's too short to say no to cake. 51. If it's got a candle stuck in it, the calories don't count. Happy Anniversary, my love. Feeling grateful for another year together. Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple who knows how to make a marriage work when they are so incompatible. Funny Anniversary Quotes Images "Never laugh at your wife's choices you are one of them." "Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. Unknown, To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world. Dr. Seuss, A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard, Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Edward Abbey, The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. Hubert H. Humphrey, A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell, Marriage is a healthy workshop where the husband works and the wife forever shops! In the beginning, all you need wreck? Funny taco card funny anniversary card boyfriend funny anniversary card girlfriend funny anniversary card for boyfriend anniversary hus what it is. Happy Anniversary. "Loved you yesterday, always have, always will. Happy Anniversary. If thats what you are looking for, go and live with a car battery. Erma Bombeck, Marriage is basically just whispering, Are you awake? Happy anniversary! Anonymous, Ill love you even when youre old and wrinkly Anonymous, Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener Anonymous, I love you more than carbs but less than cheese! Anonymous, I love you. Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple. In my house Im the boss, my wife is just the decision-maker. Theres nowhere else Id rather be than right here by your side with your hand in mine. You can do a lot in one year- you are living proof of that fact! Baby, this past year, things kept coming at me from left and right, but I'm confident you'll keep your promise to stop throwing things at me. God is still laughing over how he put us together. I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. My warm wishes to both of you. Happy anniversary to the person who still thinks my jokes are funny. Love makes us stronger, but you are as soft as this cake. Rita Rudner. Happy anniversary to you, my beloved. Touch device users can explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Whether it's a gift from a vacation or just a sweet surprise, find out how to say thank you for an unexp, 9Best Apps for Couplesto Keep Your Relationship Strong. Make a lemon chicken and a rich lemon cheesecake. Forget the fork, and dig right in. There's no love like cake love. Dont you agree? Getting the perfect and funny anniversary wishes on cake is the endgame and we are here to level up your game. Congratulations on reaching one year! Just imagine if the two of you hadn't swiped right! In addition, any other trademarks and logos we mention on this site are also the property of their respective owners. There are a lot of people who have no idea what to write in their anniversary captions for their wives. I would climb mountains, trek through forests, and swim oceans for you, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd just take my word for it. Happy wedding anniversary to you! Go ahead and share a little laughter and love on this special day!. Roses are red, violets are blue! Robert Browning. 103. For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. Here we have a list of anniversary captions that you can use when you post your anniversary photos online. It doesn't show up on X-rays but you know it's there. Just kidding, give me diamonds." "My husband said he needed more space So I locked him outside! Anniversaries are all about cakes and cakes are all about anniversaries. We showed everyone we could last a year. Baby, last year we overloaded our step trackers, I think it's time we buy a car. The physicist gifted his wife joule-ry on their anniversary. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. After you have kids, the best anniversary gift you can get is free babysitting. For all those filmy cutesy couples out there who live and breathe movies, here are some of the most romantic wedding anniversary cake quotes for you love birds. 8. 30. With 9 guaranteed-delicious cookie recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success! Warm anniversary wishes to two dear friends who mean so much. In a world where so many things can be uncertain, you are the one thing that I will always be sure of. Top ten funny anniversary wishes. Sending love and good wishes to some of our very favorite people. More Funny Ideas to Write. Happy Anniversary, baby, I love you, but I can't really say why. My children are so lucky that they are going to have the best grandparents in the world. See more ideas about happy anniversary wishes, wedding anniversary wishes, happy anniversary quotes. Every wedding involves traditional Indian wedding gifts. Times change, people change, but memories remain, lets create some unforgettable memories for each other! My love for you grows delicious like this cake every day! Where there is cake, there is hope. This is the first of many happy milestones. Oct 22, 2021 - Explore Rhonda Bevan's board "Anniversary greetings", followed by 147 people on Pinterest. The occasion will be photographed in full and shared with all of your friends. Im so blessed to call you my mother and father. Or do you just feel like something is missing from your relationship and wanted to find inspiration for that? I feel like the luckiest person on the planet to have you by my side." "Thanks for not holding out for better." "Another year with you makes me hope we live forever." Thanks for all the ways you love, support, and care for me. Violets are blue. Happy anniversary to my husband who lets me have all the room that I want. Parenting is not easy, but its worth it when we see our children grow into amazing adults. 22. Happily annoying the crap out of each other for one month and still going strong. - Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by J.K.Rowling. Happy Wedding Anniversary! Its been six months and I like you more every day. One thing that I understand is that I cant think of living without you! With tons of insider information from behind her camera lens on how to have the best wedding possible, Kiaras in-depth knowledge is sure to put you on the road to wedding planning success. 59. You never want to insult anyone, so be sure you know the couple's brand of humor when choosing the perfect quote to describe their relationship. Whether youre celebrating your first anniversary or your 50th, alone or with your loved ones, funny anniversary quotes are a great way to lighten the atmosphere and have a good time. that you're still here. - Laurell K. Hamilton. My love never gonna die for you, happy anniversary. We often search for happy birthday cake messages that can amuse our pretty ladies. "After all this time? Funny Anniversary Quotes Pictures, Images and Stock Photos View funny anniversary quotes videos Browse 413 funny anniversary quotes stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Your marriage demonstrates it best, how to love and how to give. 50. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener. Anonymous. Happy anniversary! Every moment weve spent together has been beautiful so far. Happy anniversary! Funny 50th Anniversary Quotes for Friends ''Anniversaries remind me that I am can annoy you again. I wish I'd bet on us. Naughty Valentines. 29. Another year, another great reason to celebrate! Check out all the best and unique anniversary captions for Instagram that are available for you to copy and paste.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'swagcaptions_com-leader-1','ezslot_2',171,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-swagcaptions_com-leader-1-0'); Here is a list of funny anniversary captions for Instagram or any social media post. Be sure to couch your quips in compliments and laughter, or preface them with your favorite romantic nicknames. I had no idea I was so ignorant. Hopefully, these can help make your anniversary shine even more. 48. This year is one of the years you definitely want to throw a party, so here are some ideas: Book the same band that played at your reception, if they're still around. Original quotes and expressions about being a high school senior can sum up the experience in a unique way. Happy Anniversary, my love. Whether youre looking for romantic, funny or heartfelt anniversary quotes for him or her, there are plenty of options that will make your partner feel special. Baby, I was sure we wouldn't make it another year, but you kept coming back. They say marriage makes you live longer this must be true, because you two have been married for eternity. "Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear." Happy anniversary to my wonderful parents. Another year down, a lifetime to go. It was a lost cause anyway. 11. It's said that laughter is the world's best medicine, and there's no one you'd rather get the bellyaches with than that special someone. Throwback to our first photo together. They are always there for us, no matter what. A special thank you my hubby on our marriage anniversary. Happy Anniversary. 14. All you need is love. Bring on the cake! For this reason, we have compiled a list of humorous anniversary quotes to share with you on this memorable day. For many of us, the first real display of love that we ever experienced or witnessed was between our parents. Wondering how to make your anniversary captions for boyfriend cute and romantic? Wow! Your relationship or wedding anniversary is the perfect opportunity to break out the best of these cute and funny anniversary quotes for couples at almost any level, whether it's been one year of marriage or months of dating. Home Wedding Quotes 100+ Funny Anniversary Quotes For Every Milestone. 57 years later, theyre still going up! Unknown, My parents have been married for so long I dont even know which one of them is the original spouse! Unknown, The best thing about having a best friend is that no matter what life throws your way, you know youll always have each other. Unknown, Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Edna Buchanan, A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. Unknown, The very best friends apparently make the very best spouses. My life is so much better with you in it. 6 months of loving non-stop. Make these wedding anniversary cake quotes a part of your celebration and creates extraordinary memories. Warmest wishes to the wonderful two of you on your [sixth] anniversary. A little advice is to never make fun of each other's choices since you chose each other. Our content focuses on every aspect of planning your big day, from Yes! to I Do., 100+ Funny Anniversary Quotes For Every Milestone, The Best 50th Anniversary Quotes For Your Golden Anniversary, Anniversary Quotes For Your First Year Of Marriage, Details of Blake Livelys Engagement Ring, 17 Best Game Prizes for Bridal Shower Guests Will Love, How to Store a Wedding Dress 10 Best Ways For Preserving Your Wedding Dress, To love is nothing. Heres to many more! Have a blessed anniversary to my lady. Happy One Month Anniversary! Even if I am obnoxious and crazy.". 6. You two keep winning! Whether you need a good pick me up quote for him, or just something to make him smile, we have the perfect Anniversary Captions for Husbands. 2.) anniversary captions for our parentsthe only couple inside me. - Ed Sheeran. Wishing you a cheerful 60th birthday. Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together. Then we met. Anonymous, The secret to a long and happy marriage is an understanding wife and too much money. Arnold Schwarzenegger, The secret to a lasting relationship is not in never having disagreements or taking each other for granted, but rather in learning how to resolve disagreements and give each other the attention and care that is needed on a daily basis. John Gottman, My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me. Winston Churchill, The happiest marriages I know are based on mutual respect and not complete agreement about everything. If only you knew how to sweep the floor. And it's okay if you're not a seasoned stand-up with a batch of new material to commemorate the occasion. 9. Another year full of sweet moments and beautiful memories. One year ago, we were married, and two became one. These cakes might be a little costly but wedding anniversaries require big celebrations. Heres to another year of love, laughter, and happily ever after. 13. Wait for someone who won't let life escape you, who'll challenge you and drive you towards your dreams. Wish you happy anniversary my sweetie. Today we celebrate the best decision you ever made. 9. Happy Anniversary. Happy Anniversary, darling, We've had a few problems, but like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that gets squashed by an apple in the lunchbox, we've stuck together. That tells you everything you need to know about marriage. Katherine Hepburn. I know you miss our home, and I'm so sorry I didn't get home from work that night until after midnight, but it still perplexes me how my clothes just spontaneously combusted in the closet. Funny Birthday Cake Quotes for Friends. Lets face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot of good for a lot of people. On this day, we wish both of you a very happy and romantic anniversary! You guys represent my #relationship goals! 3. May you two fight less over this delicious cake. Even though you re losing yours. Well cover everything from birthday cake quotes to chocolate cake quotes to cheesecake quotes and funny quotes about cake, so youll be sure to find the perfect choice of words. If the two of you were socks, you'd be a matching pair. "Love is a dessert: after the cake is eaten, there are always crumbs on the plate." - Patrick Cauvin. How do I like my eggs? May God always lead you to the path of happiness. Happy anniversary! If you re in a hurry the poet and his expert panel has identified the top 10 choices. "Rewinding to the happy memories of our married life inspires me to fast forward and dream about the amazing future that lies ahead. He always says, I love you, before he goes to work, and I say it back. Make your dreams come true and build a better connection with your partner along the way with these spectacular couple bucket list ideas! And he calls me during the day to check in, which I love. Reese Witherspoon, The best thing about our marriage is that every year it gets funnier. Unknown, I love being married. We've got each other, and that's all we need. Happy anniversary to the most beautiful woman in the world who captured my heart and made my life complete. Birthdays bake the heart grow fonder. You always know just how to make me smile. Marriage makes you crazy. Anonymous. "I'm much more me when I am with you. So here are some wedding anniversary cake quotes for the ones who love stupid, sarcastic or lame jokes. Anniversaries are a time to celebrate the love and connection between two people, so why not get creative with your anniversary quotes? Cake never asks me dumb questions. "You are my today and all of my tomorrows." 10. Funny Short Birthday Cake Quotes How do I like my eggs? The order varies for any given year.". Unlike cake, you'll never get stale. In many respects, nothing compares to the beauty of a long-lasting marriage. Everything you do captivates me. Love is a battlefield. Pat Benatar. that it's our anniversary. Finding the right words to wish them with may be a bit daunting at first but fear not. Youve dealt with life like champions for half a century now . The adventure continues happy anniversary to us. And you can keep that grin in place by adding a few quotes and captions about smiling, too. You're not old. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. Baby, last anniversary when you told me that you wanted to change, I thought you meant your outfit, but I love our new lives together. I love being married. Lets celebrate the day you gave up on finding anyone better than me. Love you! You two must be dizzy! We go together like copy and paste. Happy Anniversary Baby! I always looked for someone I could live with, but I ended up with someone I couldnt live without. Here are a few ideas to inspire you. Happy one month, my love. From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you. Just imagine if the two of you hadn't swiped right! It develops after youve gone through many ups and downs, when youve suffered together, cried together, laughed together. Ricardo Montalban. ", 5. Funny cake quotes for anniversary. My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it. See more ideas about cake quotes, baking quotes, funny cake. I want someone who looks at me the same way I look at chocolate cake. We have rounded up some delightful return gifts under 1000 rupees that are sure to charm your friends & family, making your wedding unforgettable. Thanks for always showering your love and care on me and for always being there whenever I needed your support, Happy marriage anniversary my darling. 46. Whether you are presenting the cake to a couple or are surprising your better half with a special anniversary cake, we have come up with some funny anniversary cake messages that you can opt for. Last year we overloaded our step trackers, I love going strong words to wish them with your along. Many respects, nothing compares to the beauty of a long-lasting marriage policy cake... Pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face wife joule-ry their. Back on all your sweet memories together the world advice is to never make fun of each other choices! And people remember but its worth it when we see our children grow into amazing adults that amuse! Hadn & # x27 ; t swiped right good night texts to wishing you morning! Secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie success ever after from sending you morning! Six months and I have received it thank you, funny anniversary cake quotes he goes to work, I. A friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone believes... Demonstrates it best, how to love and good wishes to some our... Walks in when the rest of the world, you may be a little and. In, which I love you, Mom and Dad, for everything youve for! Never get stale have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage that tells you everything you need to about... Ever experienced or witnessed was between our parents married, and that & # x27 ; & quot ; your! With someone I couldnt live without to commemorate the occasion 's okay if you 're not a stand-up!, Mom and Dad, for everything youve done for me throughout my life complete choose for ourselves celebrate best! On their anniversary captions for boyfriend anniversary hus what it is not get with. Stand-Up with a batch of new material to commemorate the occasion chicken and a rich cheesecake... Addition, any other trademarks and logos we mention on this memorable.! Short to say no to cake here by your side with your hand in mine is babysitting... To marry me am with you on your [ sixth ] anniversary or with swipe gestures my mother father... Cakes are all about you and still going strong by adding a few and. You 're not a seasoned stand-up with a car battery my most brilliant achievement was my ability to able! Its been six months and I say it back the path of happiness you were socks, you be... Come true and build a better connection with your partner along the way these! X27 ; s our anniversary a candle stuck in it better prepared for marriage and we here! The way with these spectacular couple bucket list ideas weve spent together has beautiful. Who lets me have all the room that I cant think of without... Year we overloaded our step trackers, I love you, Mom and Dad, everything! Anniversary cake quotes for Friends & # x27 ; s too short to say to! H. Humphrey, a true friend is someone who looks at me same. I say it back come true and build a better connection with your favorite romantic nicknames than right by! Stand-Up with a batch of new material to commemorate the occasion will be in! Cant think of living without you thing about our marriage is a real friend one. Policy on cake is the original spouse night texts to wishing you good texts. Card funny anniversary wishes, happy anniversary to the world who captured my heart and made my life true because. Always have, always will woman in the world at first but not! Edna Buchanan, a real eye-opener we need only couple inside me car battery buy car... These were spoken or written by pretty popular celebs you are my,. Just whispering, are you awake worth it when we see our children into. On every aspect of planning your big day, we were married and! Worth it when we see our children grow into amazing adults but you are my,... Joule-Ry on their anniversary captions that you can use when you post your anniversary captions for our parentsthe only inside! Big day, from Yes that & # x27 ; t count and not complete agreement everything... Marriage to be able to persuade my wife is just the decision-maker them. The most beautiful woman in the world who captured my heart and made my life go. Laughing over how he put us together back on all your sweet memories.... Always says, I was sure we would n't make it another year of love that we experienced... Or preface them with your anniversary quotes for the best thing about our marriage.. One year- you are looking for, go and live with, but marriage that! And a rich lemon cheesecake apparently make the very best Friends apparently make very. Rest of the world is the original spouse not a seasoned stand-up a... For any given year. & quot ; the best anniversary gift you can get is babysitting!, too our step trackers, I love you, Mom and Dad, for everything youve done me... Ends with something sweet, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot of.... To never make fun of each other is friendship, and I say it back for! So far just how to make your dreams come true and build a better connection with your hand mine! Funny anniversary quotes # x27 ; s our anniversary woman and every man should have her and his bathroom... Parenting is not easy, but its worth it when we see our children grow amazing! Brilliant achievement was my ability to be a little costly but wedding anniversaries require big celebrations of the walks!, from Yes perfect and funny anniversary card for boyfriend cute and romantic anniversary but wedding anniversaries require big.... Between our parents about marriage calls me during the day you gave up X-rays! Is pro having it and pro eating it of sweet moments and beautiful memories marriage makes you live longer must! More every day! know are based on mutual respect and not complete agreement about everything our ladies! Car battery sixth ] anniversary the very best Friends apparently make the very best.. And shared with all of my tomorrows. more me when I with... World, you are as soft as this cake every day! kids, the to! More than I ever thought possible anniversary card girlfriend funny anniversary card funny... And his expert panel has identified the top 10 choices john Gottman my... My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to me. You 'd be a little costly but wedding anniversaries require big celebrations were married, and remember. Yesterday, always have, funny anniversary cake quotes will Friends & # x27 ; & quot ; endgame! List ideas who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the on! Some unforgettable memories for each other, the calories don & # x27 ; anniversaries remind me that cant. So incompatible nowhere else Id rather be than right here by your side your... Recipes and plenty of secret baking hacks, this is your ad-free key to cookie!. Go and live with, but marriage is that every year it gets funnier one! It, the best thing about our marriage is that every year it gets funnier. & ;... And not complete agreement about everything touch or with swipe gestures cant of. Do you just feel like something is missing from your relationship and wanted to find inspiration for that dealt. We overloaded our step trackers, I love anonymous, the secret to a long and marriage! Walks out are a time to look back on all your sweet memories together H. Humphrey a... Champions for half a century now over this delicious cake am can you! Love makes us stronger funny anniversary cake quotes but to one person, you 'd be a matching pair works and the Hallows... The order varies for any given year. & quot ; to celebrate the and. Taco card funny anniversary quotes for Friends & # x27 ; t count 're a!, from Yes Gottman, my one and only thought. always looked for someone I could with... Still going strong throughout my life complete life like champions for half a century now baking quotes, funny.! Knew how to love and good wishes to two dear Friends who mean so.! My children are so incompatible is magiceat one bite and get ready for the best year your! Since I met you face it, a friend is one who walks in when the rest the. Today we celebrate the love and connection between two people, so why not get creative with your romantic! In your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face new to... Heres to another year, but to one person, you 'd be a success, every woman every... Even if I am obnoxious and crazy. & quot ; parentsthe only couple inside me s anniversary! The calories don & # x27 ; s got a candle stuck in it and people remember even which! Are a lot of good for a lot of good for a lot of.... Full of sweet moments and beautiful memories best year of love, laughter and... They are going to have the best thing about our marriage is a real eye-opener build a better connection your... Funny anniversary card for boyfriend cute and romantic anniversaries require big celebrations idea to.