with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Pearland, TX 77584 The Grand Villas At Tuscan Lake Manager and Staff are great and very Professional. Nearby grocery stores include Kroger, Farmers Market on Grand Parkway, and Promise Land African Caribbean Grocery Store. There are 20 active apartments for rent in Villa Deste. Lies. dont respect tenants. One and two bedroom apartments are available and, I like what I have heard a bout u all I wood love ke to livevthere if I could.my friend live there.i, From Business: Villas on 517 is a townhome-style apartment property located on FM 517 in Dickenson, Texas. Do not sell or share my personal information. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Private balconies Also, the washer in the apartment was damaged and made noise so much when washing. Grand Villas Apartments is 55.8 miles from Lyndon B Johnson Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Pelican Spit Military Reservation. Thank you for the feedback. I work from home so there is no way I will live in noisy apartment. 1 bd; 1 ba; 1,004 sqft - Apartment for rent. 1306 Laurel Leaf Ln, TX 77581 | Vea fotos oficiales, caractersticas y detalles de esta Casa de Alquiler de 4 dormitorios y 4.0 bao en Pearland, TX. 250, Birmingham, MI 48009, 4271 Nw South Tamiami Canal Drive, Miami, FL 33126, 067-44002, 3622 Johnson Street, Orlando Fla, 32805, 173 Nw 15th Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060, 11521 Villa Grand Unit 916, Fort Myers, FL 33913. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 6655 Boulder Hwy, Unit 1048 Las Vegas NV 89122 173 Deer Ave . Ft. 6 Available Starting at $1,790 Availability Guided Tour B3 - Discovery at Shadow Creek 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,167 Sq. Designer features like granite countertops and rainfall showerheads will make you proud to call any of our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in Shadow Creek home. The business is registered with Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, with taxpayer number #32070955722, and permit start date on June 5, 2019. Welcome home to a modern collection of furnished and unfurnished apartment homes located in the heart of Pearland, Texas. Our community is comprised of one-, two-, and three-bedroom Katy, TX apartments. Free and open company data on Texas (US) company GRAND VILLA APARTMENTS LLC (company number 0803335777), 12811 MAX RD, PEARLAND, TX, 77581-7907. Please call for an appointment today. Welcome home to a modern collection of furnished and unfurnished apartment homes located in the heart of Pearland, Texas. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,087 and ranges from $518 to $1,780. Weve considered every detail in designing apartment homes to give you the style you want and the convenience you need to live well. . Lease today for a FREE move option! Resident contentment and enjoyment of their homes and community are very important to our team. The apartments are zoned to great schools. Used under license. Compare prices, choose amenities, view photos and find your ideal rental with Apartment Finder. Built with you in mind, our gated community offers beautiful one, two, and three bedroom apartments, featuring spacious living areas with wood-style flooring, fully-equipped kitchens with custom maple cabinetry, deep soaking Roman bathtubs, built-in entertainment alcoves, private patios, washer/dryer connections, and bay windows, creating the ideal space for both relaxing and entertaining! If youre a student moving to an apartment in Pearland, youll have access to San Jacinto College, South, UT Health Houston, and Baylor College of Medicine. Please enter information for all required fields. Our best, Management. The Reserve at Tranquility Lake Apartments is conveniently located in Pearland, with easy access to several major roads, including the Sam Houston Parkway, South Freeway, and South Main Street, making your commute anywhere in the area quick and easy! Thank you, Management. We have large one bedroom (800. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Sri Meenakshi Devasthanam delivers an in-depth experience of Indian culture with regular events and service. Learn how to leverage transparent company data at scale. A 1 bedroom apartment on the average costs $1,075 and ranges from $416 to $1,519. 1219 Briarmead Dr, Richmond, TX 77406 5 BEDS $1,925 Property Today Compare 6522 Claire Brook Dr Richmond, TX 77407 6522 Claire Brook Dr, Richmond, TX 77407 3 BEDS $2,155 Property Today Compare 6406 Indigo Cliff Drive Richmond, TX 77469 6406 Indigo Cliff Drive, Richmond, TX 77469 4 BEDS $2,145 Property See properties that offer rent specials. Easily escape the rush of city life as we offer a great location near I-10, allowing our Katy, TX apartment residents easy access to all the dining, shopping, and entertainment options that the downtown area has to offer. Walk Score Located in the top-rated Alvin ISD, and near Sam Houston Tollway, our Pearland apartment community offers a world of opportunity, close to home. Page 1 of 12. I definitely dont feel like a valued resident from day one but I did like the area and I wanted my daughter to go to this high school. to $3,397/mo. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Indulge in modern design and open-concept floor plans fully equipped with premium finishes and the interior amenities you've been seeking. Pearland TX Cheap Apartments For Rent 23 results Sort: Payment (Low to High) 1302 E Broadway St, Pearland, TX $815+ Studio $960+ 1 bd $1,170+ 2 bds 9 days ago 2201 N Grand Blvd, Pearland, TX $950+ 1 bd $1,150+ 2 bds 3 days ago Loading. Popular points of interest near Grand Villas include The Wellhead, Black Rock Coffee Bar, and The Toasted Yolk Cafe. My move from out of state was made stressless due to the great help from the office management. Our quaint community and beautiful landscaping provide a peaceful haven for its residents but with a central location that offers all of the conveniences of the city. The work still isnt done. Our apartments for rent in Missouri City, TX, come with amazing amenities, including air-conditioning, ceiling fans, beautiful hardwood-style flooring, granite countertops, dishwasher, and more. Hi Thank you so much for the positive review and welcome to Grand Villas! Transit options in Pearland vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 1. Nearby Real Estate. Actitud problem. Get accurate info on 1551 N State Hwy 161 Apt 114 Grand Prairie Tx 70050 or any other ad. 20 rentals within 3 miles of Villa Deste, Pearland, TX. GRAND VILLA APARTMENTS LLC (Taxpayer# 32070955722) is a business registered with Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. 5.0 mi, Sugar Land, Please reach out to us directly if you need anything else. Our community is comprised of one-, two-, and three-bedroom Katy, TX apartments. My kids and I had to find a place to sleep due all the noise and I am hoping they can move us to a different unit. Gather with good friends and family inside an entertainment style chefs kitchen featuring gleaming quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry. . In general worst employees. Hi, we are so happy we could make your move here less stressful! Grand Villas Apartments is within 33 minutes or 23.0 miles from Houston Baptist University. Ft. 1 Available Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. There are also one park within 8.0 miles, including George Bush Park. . Pearland is consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas every year. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here with others and we take great pride in knowing we've earned your recommendation. Starting at $1,426 Availability Guided Tour B2 - Discovery at Shadow Creek 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,070 Sq. Providing fun for all ages, Cinco Ranch has multiple pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, a miniature golf course, an equestrian center, playgrounds, and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Grand Villa Apartment locations in Pearland, TX. From Business: Crenshaw Grand is a brand-new, pet-friendly community located a mere minute from the Sam Houston Parkway. The building is located in a quiet neighborhood. These amenities may not be available for every unit. Do you have more infomration about Grand Villa Apartments LLC? Texas imposes a 6.25 percent state sales and use tax on all retail sales, leases and rentals of most goods, as well as taxable services. Please reach out to us if you need anything. Grand Villas Apartments 1550 Katy Gap Rd Katy, TX 77494 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 814-1,447 sqft $1,389 - $2,133/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (832) 602-2087 Welcome to Grand Villas! Property Manager at Grand Villas Apartments, Responded To This Review. Take in the sunset with a cold drink on your private patio or balcony, or unload groceries with ease after a long day through your private driveway with garage entry. Call our friendly office staff for full offer details and to schedule a tour today. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Displayed square footage is approximate. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. We really appreciate you also taking the time to give us a review and let others know what it's like to join our community. As a public resource, open data offers economic, performance, and social value. It is also near The Art Institute of Houston and Blinn College, Sealy Campus. // ]]>. 161 W Shadowbend Ave Ste 100, Friendswood, TX 77546, The Grand Villas At Tuscan Lake Manager and Staff are great and very Professional. //