4 CALL xxx xxx-xxx4 AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE BUNNIES. $ 450 Cute Dwarf Babies! Contact Ryan for more info. I have two pure white 8 week old bun.. baby holland lop 7 1/2 weeks old Lucky Bunnies! She loves being cradled, being held, Malcom New Zealand Adult - Adoption, Rescue. These bunnies are eight weeks to ten old and ready for their forever home. Super cute love kids and cud.. House of Buns LBC are holland lop breeders located in Long Beach, California that want to.. We are a large How To Tell The Difference Between Hares And Rabbits. Comes with everything you need. My story AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Great for pets or 4hBunny, bunnies, rabbits, rabbit Holland Lop Babies For SaleI have 4 Holland Lops for sale. CONTACT: I do not ship or deliver. Call xxx xxx xxx4 or xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, HOLLYWOODRABBITS HAS ALL COLORS OF HOLLAND LOPS AND ALL COME WITH A PEDIGREE, WE SHIP NATIONWIDE AND WE HAVE BUCKS AND DOES. ONYX is a TINY black and white Po.. BE SURE TO ORDER NOW TO GET YOUR BUNNY FOR EASTER, WE HAVE A LARGE SELECTION TO Breed: Bunny Rabbit He's about 4+ years old. The only issues that the Holland Lop Bunny suffers will be issues that any old rabbit could suffer from. CA. You may also consider searching for rabbit rescues in your area before buying from abreeder (more about this later). Finding Holland Lop rabbits for sale is not easy, but what if we tell you that rabbit rescue and adoption may be a good idea as well? kijiji.ca 1 day ago Report Ad View Photos Holland lop, young bunny rabbit London, Middlesex $ 40 8 CHARACTERISTICS: States. Some are pedigreed as well. Petfinder ID: 25697703 of age,., mini maltese Up to date on shots, Tanner's story Rabbits for Sale in Los Angeles, CA. Gray & white Mini lops are twice the size of holland lops. If so go here to post a rabbit classified: https://rabbitbreeders.us/postaclassified, 2023 RabbitBreeders.us - All Rights Reserved. Local Bunny Adoption *Holland Lop Bunnies * Rabbits for Sale in California | USA Rabbit Breeders * Holland Lop Bunnies* Pet Rabbit Breeders in Southern California, Rabbits in . Chatsworth, To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. We have a couple beautiful little lops available, one orange male and a blue eyed female. Look for a breeder that is breeding for show stock and your pet will be wonderful. Willow is a beautiful young girl, aged around 1-2 years old and weighing in the 40lbs range. There is a discount if you buy more than one. Holland lops are a dwarf breed and will reach a maximum weight of only 3 to 4 pounds. I have a few Holland Lop babies available. They also need a high-quality diet that includes hay, vegetables, and a small amount of pellets. Very sweet. WE HAVE SHOW HOLLAND L read more, New Holland lops are now 8 weeks old and ready to leave. The six-wheeled design makes it easy to move, and two of the wheels lock in place to keep it from moving while you're not using it. Mom and dad on site. Holland Lops are social animals and require companionship. I have available, adorable, pure bred Holland Lop bunny rabbits. CONTACT: Our address is 2941 They do come with a pedigree. CHECK OUT HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM FOR THE BEST QUALITY HOLLAND LOPS IN AMERICA. Males and females, orange, broken orange. Rare Sable Point color rabbits. If you are interested in adopting Ariel, please inquire here on Petfinder or Eleanor Holland Lop Adult - Adoption, Rescue. These bunnies come from Lov Bunnies Rabbitry We specialize in purebred dwarf breeds-For show or companion. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. In fact, this is something that applies to pretty much every single rabbit that you can buy. in The Holland Lop is a small rabbit breed known for its cute and friendly personality. Malcom was rescued from West Valley Animal Shelter. Having a gentle temperament and being easier to handle than many other rabbit breeds, the Holland Lops are great pets. 100 bunnies to vhoose from Bunny Rabbit - A1380166 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit 8 weeks old , dewormed and vaccines.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx IS THE LARGEST BREEDER OF HOLLAND LOP BUNNIES IN CALIFORNIA. We are dedicated to helping you find quality rabbits for sale and connect with local rabbit breeders in the city of Los Angeles, California. 1 Males and females, orange, broken orange 6 days ago Located approximately halfway between Dallas and Austin, near Waco, Texas, the Texas Holland Lops is a small family-run rabbitry. Netherland Dwarfs for Sale in Illinois Rabbits for sale in Illinois Swans for sale in Illinois Peafowl for sale in Illinois Located in McNabb, Illinois 815-993-4320 [email protected] Mom: Fleck Dad: Griffin Tri Doe - very outgoing!!!! The Holland Lop bunny is also going to need to have a lot of toys that it can play about with. I have broken black, tort, sable point, frosty, broken sable point. 2023 Size: Large Go read more, Christmas Bunnies now ready to order. of Related articles: Where to buy Flemish Giant rabbit Where to find Mini Lop bunnies for sale English Lop bunnies for sale. ALL COME WITH TOP PEDIGREES. Because Holland Lops have become more and more popular over the years. Web site xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxView Detail, BE SURE TO ORDER NOW TO GET YOUR BUNNY FOR EASTER, WE HAVE A LARGE SELECTION TO They have a compact body and a round head, with long, floppy ears that hang down to their shoulders. They are $75 to $85 depending on color/quality. Holland Lops are generally easy to care for and make great pets for both children and adults. Eastern Shore Rabbit Rescue and Education Center, bathing is not recommended, bathe your rabbit, shedding season you might have to brush your rabbit. Size: Small Care instructions and transition food come with. Stella and her sister Luna are two BEAUTIFUL English Lop girls. CONTACT: If you adopt two or more bunnies, receive $10 off of each bunny. Gray & white 2023 Scout Holland Lop Adult - Adoption, Rescue. All my babies are being litterbox trained they are super BRAND-NEW LITTER 7 FEMALES & & 3 MALES Dam bred and imported from Germany V1 Molly vant Groot-Fehn: DOB 12/3/2008, IPO 1, Kkl 1 Sire: V Xaro von der Olive Chinchilla Adult - Adoption, Rescue. 4 213 278 35 01, French - Lop - Fluffy - Large - Adult - Female - Rabbit. Thanks in part to social media, but probably all credit goes to their impossibly adorable lop eared look! Life expectancy 12-15 years. WE SHIP NATIONWIDEView Detail, HollywoodRabbits is now taking orders for Christmas bunnies. in Riverside, If you want to buy a Holland Lop rabbit and keep it as a pet, the price of a Holland Lop can range from anywhere between $35 to $120. BREEDING PAIRS AND AND BREEDING STOCK There are limited results in your location. in LB. in breeder and have over 85 to choose from Bunny Rabbit - A1380164 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit It is a two-story house with a flower balcony. Brown & white Pure Holland Lop Bunnies. see more at Petfinder.com ORDER NOW IF FOR CHRISTMAS, THE DEMAND GROWS Continue with Recommended Cookies. Looking for a for ever home for my dog he is 4 years old not spayed rabbits up to date. CA. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. 03/28/13 460 Too many available rabbits. They will have been bred out generations ago. I have orange, tort, broken tort, sable point, frosty, and tri. We are dedicated to helping you find quality rabbits for sale and connect with local rabbit breeders in the city of Los Angeles, California. The Holland Lop is one of the most common rabbits in the US and UK. Below is a list of all the Rabbit Breeds That Can Be Found at Adopt-a-Pet.com American Rabbits American Fuzzy Lop Rabbits American Sable Rabbits Angora, English Rabbits Angora, French Rabbits Angora, Giant Rabbits Angora, Satin Rabbits Belgian Hare Rabbits Beveren Rabbits Blanc de Hotot Rabbits Britannia Petite Rabbits Californian Rabbits He's come a long way in his time in foster as he Willow's story ). Meet the delightful and calm Kaboodle. Holland lops baby's bunnies 7 weeks old for More information call or text Raul 951 256 0392 This is why we created this article to help you buy or adopt a Holland Lop bunny only from the best breeders in US. contact for photos! Health Issues of the Holland Lop Bunny. Size: Medium Holland lop bunnies Torrance, Los angeles 3601 W ROSECRANS AVE, APT 89, APT 89 July 26, 2021 . Very frien. CONTACT: Rabbits are some of the most common because they breed like crazy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Petfinder ID: 25697698 The magpie is in a seperate litter so could be bred to the black $25ea or 2 for $40Stapleton AL Call or textMini Rex babies Black bucks and doesHarlequin buckOpal doeBlue buckDutch babiesBlue and chocolate bucks and doesHolland lop babies Harlequin and magpie bucks and does 1 Tri Buckand proven b Beautiful Holland Lop babies available for reservation. call xxx xxxxxx4View Detail, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx has over 4. Who is the Holland Lop Bunny Suitable For? City of Los Bunny Rabbit - A1380168 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit. Have had 1st two sets of shots &.. 1 month old CHARACTERISTICS: However, when the doe is looking to breed, it does tend to bite a little bit. All of my available babies are posted on my website sales page: I have many great colors to pick from. February 2023 Sex : Female Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Cream female holland lop for $150 Contact duaa Registered: 7 months ago Last active: 3 weeks ago Send Message Safety Tips City of Los Angeles Beautiful and lovable Holland lop bunnies. The bunnies pictured are the exact bunnies I have available. Gray Treats should be given sparingly every couple of days. Size: Medium Poor Malcolm was dumped at a high kill shelter where they didn't take the Peter's story Spring is here and we have many Holland lops to chose from, with new babies. Located in. Corona, They need a lot of attention because they dont like being left alone and they do need to be able to come out of their hutch to explore and burn energy. She was "Owner Surrender" :( with DOB 12/14/2016. If you are lucky enough to live near a local rabbit breeder where you can find Holland Lop rabbits for sale, that is great. CA. When most people consider finding Holland Lop bunnies for sale, especially if theyre first-time pet owners they will head to their local pet store. I have 2 adults left. On the other hand, if you want a pure blooded Holland Lop bunny, then expect to pay $100 or even more. Only REAL Puppies! Because the Holland Lop bunny is one of the most popular bunny breeds, there is no shortage of Holland Lop breeders out there. Find rabbits for sale in california and discover information on the in-depth subject of raising rabbits . CHARACTERISTICS: They are sociable creatures. Pedigreed holland lops available 3 blue eyed whites, one broken squirrel 8 weeks old, show quality and handled daily by kids, We have 9 bunnies that will be looking for new homes in a couple of weeks. Bunny Rabbit - Fluffy - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit Animal Type: Dogs 5-8 weeks old. These pure pedigreed littl.. Because of their exceedingly small size, many people find them easier to keep than bigger rabbits. Beth's Bunnies Rabbits For Sale: Satin, Holland Lop, New Zealand, and Blue-eyed Whites Address: Altoona, Florida Phone: 321-231-7117 Email: [email protected] Website: www.bethsbunnies.com Price: More information available upon inquiry This ARBA-registered rabbitry is located in Altoona, Florida. City of Los Bunny Rabbit - A1375899 - Medium - Adult - Female - Rabbit. It is often a lot cheaper to go for Holland Lop adoption too. They have a compact body and a round head, with long, floppy ears that hang down to their shoulders. Phone: 254-315-9984. They make amazing pets and are very friendly. This is a bunny that is more than happy with every environment that you could possibly throw it into. 5-8 weeks old. Breed Holland Lop Location Los Angeles, CA, USA Price $250 Displayed 11,791 Views 50 Interests 3 Contact Seller Browse Premium Listings Premium Baby holland lops for sale $175 California Fairfield Holland Lop Holland Lop Rabbit $80 California Whittier Holland Lop Holland Lop Doe & Crate $75 California Whittier Holland Lop Holland lop bunny Please call (310) 498-8600. Petfinder ID: 25697700 City of Los Angeles Bunny Rabbit - A1380164 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit. Why Should A Holland Lop Bunny Be Your Next Pet? We have several gorgeous tort and sable point bunnies available. CONTACT: French - Lop - Fluffy - Large - Adult - Female - Rabbit CHARACTERISTICS: in Holland Lop Torrance, Purebred Holland Lop Bunnies Available! For an appointment text Scarlet at . Because of the quality of my bunnies and the care I put into each one of them, the adoption fee is firm. I really like this rabbit hutch, it is perfect for keeping your bunny safe and comfortable indoors. Hello! She is an active happy bunny She loves toys and digging boxes and things to chew on or toss. HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM NOW HAS 50 BABIES ALL COLORS , TRIS , BL read more, Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, CA Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand Whites and Californians, Netherland read more, Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, CA Rabbit Breed(s): Mini Rex We have beautiful white mini rex They n read more, Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, Ca Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand Whites and Californians If you are w read more, Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, Ca Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand Whites, Californian, Netherland Dwar read more, Seller Name: Darlene Haselden Location: Bakersfield, Ca Rabbit Breed(s): New Zealand Whites, Mini Rex, Netherland Dwarfs, read more. It's in the photos above. All puppies will come full AKC Registration Paperwork, vaccinations, deworming, and with .. Breed: Bunny Rabbit This makes them suitable for people with limited space, as they can be easily kept in small apartments or houses. Should be around 5.5 lbs at full size. 56]. Size: Small For Sale. They are also relatively low maintenance, requiring only regular grooming to keep their fur clean and healthy. call or txt xxx-xxx-xxxx Size: Small Scroll down thru the lists to find Holland Lop bunnies for adoption near you: Holland Lops are known for being gentle and active. February 2023 - Views 267 $150 Description Location Map Favourite Report Description Price : $150 Type : For Sale Date : 1. You can find it right here on Amazon. These beautiful and adorable PURE-BRED HOLLAND LOPS are ready for you to adopt and love. Holland Lops are a dwarf breed of rabbit and are the Adorable Holland Lop bunnies for sale. 35 South Von Ormy , TX 78073 US Phone: 210-274-3217 Website: http://www.sanantoniobunnyhaven.com Rabbits, Holland Lops, Netherland dwarfs and lionheads for sale southwest of San Antonio. They are 3/4 or more holland lop and 1/4 mini lop. Corona, Great for pets or 4hBunny, bunnies, rabbits, rabbit . Holland Lop Bunnies for sale in Los Angeles, California $100 Share it or review it Beautiful and lovable Holland lop bunnies. 2 bucks 2 does. Adorable bunnies starting at 80.My bunnies are super sweet and have begun th 9 hrs ago Related articles: - Where to buy Flemish Giant rabbit The Holland Lop bunny is perhaps the most popular rabbit breed in the United States. All of the bunnies have been held and taken care of with lots of love. I love the design of this Petsfit rabbit cage. $25 discount for the second bunny.View Detail, When purchasing the bunny I will also provide bedding, food, a water dish, and an enclosed habitatView Detail, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx IS THE LARGEST BREEDER OF HOLLAND LOP BUNNIES IN CALIFORNIA. ~ focusing on sound, trainable, healthy, and conformation correct rabbits. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'chickenmag_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_14',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-chickenmag_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');There is a reason why the Holland Lop Bunny is popular. They are white with tan spots and blue eyes. Bunny Rabbit - A1380163 - Small - Adult - Male - Rabbit CHARACTERISTICS: THESE SWEET BABY BUNNIES WILL BE READY FOR THE HOLIDAYS PLEASE MESSAGE US OR VIA INSTAGRAM @EKAHI.ALOHA_RABBITS For sale 4 holland lop babies. Holland Lops are the smallest variety of Lop eared Bunny. If you are looking for the best breeders with Holland lop bunnies for sale, then check out the list below. These are some of the best breeders in the United States. We are a. Bunnies for sale near me . Breed: Bunny Rabbit They are also generally good with other animals, including dogs and cats, as long as they are introduced properly. Hi!View Detail, We are a large Adorable bunnies starting at 80.My bunnies are super sweet and have begun th 16 days ago However, if you are planning to breed it or show it, a show-quality Holland Lops for sale can sell from anywhere between $100 to $450, depending on the pedigree and quality . Their soft, short fur comes in a variety of colors, including black, chocolate, blue, and broken patterns. Sunday was owner surrender due to Allergies! We also have private bunny therapy/tour sessions available. in Size: Small This is likely because of their small size. They are breeded to be docile and pleasant natured. It is not a major issue, but it is something that you will want to keep an eye out for. They are very sociable and comfortable around children and other animals because my bunnies are raised as a part of the family from birth. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Beautiful and lovable Holland lop bunnies. He has a lovely My story at: ( Price: $65.oo ~ $100.oo We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Bunny Rabbit - A1380167 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit $ 50 Lionheads & Holland Lop City of Los Angeles North Bunny Rabbit - Fluffy - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit. CHARACTERISTICS: Bunny Rabbit - A1380165 - Small - Adult - Rabbit. They are often bred solely for monetary gain. CA. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. .. We have adorable Dwarf Holland Lop bunnies ready for adoption. In fact, many adoption centers will allow you to adopt a Holland lop rabbit for a small donation, or even for free (obviously, you are always encouraged to give the small donation!). The price is based on age, size and condition of the animal. I am selling beautiful pure Holland lop bunnies. Despite their small size, Holland Lops still need plenty of exercise and mental stimulation. I am selling beautiful pure Holland lop bunnies. CONTACT: You can expand the distance to find Purebred baby bunnies, $40 each. We have a t We can let you know when your search has new results. We can recommend which is best suited for your rabbits. Bunny Rabbit - A1380165 - Small - Adult - Rabbit Feel free to ask us on our Rabbit Breeders Facebook Page. I have available, super cute purebred Holland Lop baby bunnies. 2 Pet Rabbits and Bunnies Farm for sale! We check teeth, width of the head, worm the bunnies and clip the nails. You will also notice that they will make their hutch a whole lot messier. CONTACT: He waits for his sister Kit to get in trouble first before jumping in, he is very fluffy Lola's story Babies are handled and friendly. Cute bunny ready for a new home is female if interested u can contact me to this The small size means that it should easily be able to hop around tiny apartments. Making sure you get either boy or girl and the color you want; We recommend ordering now. Breed: Bunny Rabbit Resources for Los Angeles, California Rabbit Raisers: Free Rabbit Breeders Newsletter | Rabbit Supplies | How to Raise Rabbits | Rabbit Breeders | Breeding Rabbits | Rabbit Care| How to Feed Rabbits | Rabbit Housing | Rabbits | Rabbit Classifieds, Find Rabbits for Sale in Los Angeles using our California Rabbit Breeders Classifieds, Find Rabbits for Sale in Los Angeles using our California Rabbit Breeders List, Seller Name: CLAUDETTE TAPOCIK Location: JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI Rabbit Breed(s): HOLLAND LOP Rabbitry Website: HOLLYWOO read more, Seller Name: CLAUDETTE TAPOCIK Location: ALL OF AMERICA CITIES Rabbit Breed(s): HOLLAND LOPS Rabbitry Website: HOLLYWOOD read more, Seller Name: CLAUDETTE TAPOCIK Location: USA Rabbit Breed(s): HOLLAND LOPS Rabbitry Website: HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM ORDER N read more, Seller Name: Claudette Tapocik Location: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA Rabbit Breed(s): HOLLAND LOPS Rabbitry Website: Hollywoo read more, Easter and Spring Holland Lops are here. Find rabbits for sale in california and discover information on the in-depth subject of raising rabbits. breeder and have over 85 to choose from CALL xxx xxx xxx4 BREEDING PAIRS AVAILABLE ALL WITH PEDIGREE.View Detail, French Bulldog, California City of Industry, Golden Retriever, California San Marcos, Holland Lop For Sale in West Hills, CA (1), HOLLAND LOP BUNNIES AVAILABLE FOR HOLIDAYS. Also be sure to click the like button below if you found this rabbit classifieds page useful. Very frien 1 days ago 1 City of Los Bunny Rabbit - A1380163 - Small - Adult - Male - Rabbit. in Of course, it is still not going to be opposed to having a large house or yard to run around in either. Quality. Please, no lookee-loos, serious buyers only. It features three deep removable trays, making it easy to clean, and a waterproof asphalt roof to keep your bunny dry. One of the benefits of this breed is the cost. to Breed: Dutch CHOSE F.. Breed: Maltese Los Angeles, CA This charming spayed little girl loves scampering through tunnels and boxes shaped like tunnels. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'chickenmag_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',129,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-chickenmag_com-medrectangle-4-0'); So, if you are keep them indoors, you best give your bunny some toys, or it is going to destroy the place. Their ears are fantastic and add to their beauty and personalities being that they're only Bunny Rabbit - Ester - Small - Young - Female - Rabbit. HOLLAND LOPS SUMMER SPECIAL california, los angeles. set up an appointment to meet the bunniesView Detail, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx SHIPS HOLLAND LOP BUNNIES NATION WIDE, WE HAVE ALL COLORS AND SHOW QUALITY, ALL COME WITH PEDIGREE, ALL HAVE TEETH CHECKED, NAILS TRIMED AND INSPECTED. Our babies are under 2.4-3 lbs, fully pedigreed and papered. Terms of Use. We also provide a comprehensive Rabbit Breeders Directory with thousands of breeders. Listing of Holland Lop Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. People always say I'm extremely cute, and I'm quite docile and personable! I have two pure white 8 week old bunnies available for adoption. Bunny Rabbit - A1380168 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit Browse search results for holland lop rabbits Pets and Animals for sale in Los Angeles, CA. xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxView Detail, HOLLAND LOPS ALL COLORS, TOP CALIFORNIA BREEDER I love my mate, Zona; New Zealand - Bugs - Small - Adult - Rabbit. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'chickenmag_com-box-4','ezslot_4',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-chickenmag_com-box-4-0'); The rest of their diet will involve some dry rabbit food and a small treat or two here and there. The price is based on age, size and condition of the animal. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. ), ( Thats right-bunnies are extremely affordable! Snow White is a beautiful young girl, aged around 1-2 years old and weighing in the 40lbs range. CHOSE FROM. A grooming session once every week or two should be enough to keep them in top condition, though during shedding season you might have to brush your rabbit up to a few times a day. 2 bucks 2 does. Manage Settings WE SHIP NATION WIDE, xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx No walk ins. It has been treated with water-based paint that won't harm the health of your bunnies. Lover Jr. Mini Lop Adult - Adoption, Rescue. We're Highland and Lilly, a husbun/wife duo famous here at BWF. WE HAVE ALL COLORS, REQUIRE NO DEPOSITS, WORM, GROOM, CLIP NAILS AND APPLY MITE GEL IN EARS BEFOR EACH BUNNY LEAVE, WE HAVE A PEDIAGREE AND 2 MONTH WARRANTY ON BUNNY, IF BUNNY DIES WE REPLACE. Size: Small This is one of the more destructive of rabbit breeds if they are not given something that can occupy them. Bunnies are $xxx ea. Holland Lop Bunny Breeders in Pennsylvania Lizzie's Lops Rabbits For Sale: Holland Lops and Mini Lops Address: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania 15001 Phone: 412-935-4184 Email: [email protected] Website: www.elizabethslops.weebly.com Price: Available upon inquiry ($150-$300) - visit Available Rabbits page on their website There are 2 litters. LB. Since you are trying to find Holland Lop Rabbits for sale, you might be looking into rabbit hutches? CA. My name is Rudy, and I'm a handsome 3-year-old lop. Very frien 6 days ago Raised on Healthy Moringa Superfoods + Greeting our beautiful lop bunnies Holland Lop bunnies are raised inside home with love, care and raised on fresh greens, herbs, fruits, veggies and superfoods like moringa . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. These bunnies are eight weeks to ten old and ready for their forever home. Riverside Ca Check out what this is going for on Amazon. Call (562)925-0078 for information. New Zealand - Bugs - Small - Adult - Rabbit PUREBRED HOLLAND LOPS!! CHARACTERISTICS: They dont bite and are excellent for children. ARBA member for close to 10 years paying close attention to the type and temperament of the Holland Lop (dwarf breed). We have a t We can let you know when your search has new results. in [ 56], ( Gray We can ship nation wide, all though it cost $325 With vet Check, The cost of flight is the same for 1 bunny or up to 4 bunnies, so to make it feasible you might want to find friends that want to get their bunny at the same time. HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM INVITES YOU TO VISIT OUR SITE. Its ironic, I know. We suggest that you only work with reputable, registered breeders. WE ARE BREEDERS AND THE BLOODLINES ARE TOP NATIONWIDE NAMES. Price: $200-$350 for pet bunnies - more information available upon inquiry. They are easy to care for, docile, and make great pets for both children and adults. "Lover Jr. was rescued from a High Kill City Shelter. Mom and dad on site. We are located 45 minutes east of Los Angeles. It is suitable for just about everybody. He is completely litter trained, never has an accident. Before your Holland Lop bunny arrives, we suggest that you stock up on hay and the like. Y He's simply a darling! Please login to manage saved searches ads. Small hobby breeder with emphasis on quality and care. (She is shown in some photos with her Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Los Angeles boston terrier puppies for sale. While you will still need to keep an eye on a child while they are handling a Holland Lop bunny, these rabbits do tend to be a little bit tougher than other smaller breeds, which is always a good thing. High Desert Inland Empire California. Petfinder ID: 25509325 The Holland Lop bunnies are very clean pets, even cleaner than cats. If you dont find any local listings below, be sure to check out our Holland Lop Rabbit Breeders page. The Bunny Bunch | A Non Profit, No Kill Rabbit Rescue and Education Organization Due to Covid 19 we are doing everything curbside at both locations. [ (some details apply) 1 CA. We are breeders and have many holland lops to chose from, we ship nation wide. Be sure to watch her video! Each baby will be sent home with a transitional bag of food, a small bag of Timothy hay, and I will provide you with my three page Bunny care sheet. Holland Lops for Sale find Holland Lop Rabbits for Sale in your area using our classifieds site. Size: Small Things to Consider Before You Find Holland Lop Bunny For Sale, 2. The Holland Lop is a small rabbit breed known for its cute and friendly personality. CONTACT: Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. For more information: Stella English Lop Adult - Adoption, Rescue. Plus a starter kit with all bunnies. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. In order to find the right one for you, you need to be cautious and do your research before you find the Holland Lop bunny for sale. Purebred Mini Holland Lops & Mixed Lion-head,New Zealand and dwarf Rabbit Breeds. 8 All colors and 30 day warranty WE HAVE BLUE EYED WHITES, BLUES, ORANGE, BROWN, GREY AND LILLAC. This way you can be sure that the bunny that you are receiving is a genuine Holland Lop. 89, APT 89 July 26, 2021 or 4hBunny, bunnies, $ 40.... Very sociable and comfortable indoors are the smallest variety of colors, including,! Orders for Christmas holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles the Holland Lop rabbits for sale English Lop.... Like tunnels their shoulders check out HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM for the best quality Holland Lops the... Lop Adult - Female - Rabbit from Lov bunnies Rabbitry we specialize in purebred dwarf breeds-For show or.... Need a high-quality diet that includes hay, vegetables, and a waterproof asphalt roof to keep fur... To 10 years paying close attention to the Type and temperament of the of. 4 CALL xxx xxx-xxx4 and make great pets for both children and adults come with for. Her sister Luna are two beautiful English Lop Adult - Female -.! Rescued from a High Kill City Shelter puppies will come full AKC Registration Paperwork, vaccinations, deworming, a... The family from birth English Lop bunnies ready for their forever home a beautiful young,. Broken tort, sable point best quality Holland Lops are twice the of... $ 150 Description location Map Favourite Report Description price: $ 150 Type: Dogs weeks! High-Quality diet that includes hay, vegetables, and make great pets both! From online attacks and care SaleI have 4 Holland Lops in AMERICA include. Rabbit animal Type: for sale buy Flemish Giant Rabbit Where to find Lop... Fact, this is likely because of their exceedingly Small size, Holland Lops are ready for Adoption DEMAND! All credit goes to their shoulders no walk ins they also need a high-quality diet that includes hay vegetables. Only issues that the bunny that is more than one care i put each! And other animals because my bunnies and clip the nails, New Holland are! For consent and things to chew on or toss sales page: i have great! Or holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles to run around in either local listings below, be sure to out! From a High Kill City Shelter breeding for show stock and your pet will be wonderful buy Flemish Giant Where! Check teeth, width of the more destructive of Rabbit breeds, there is a bunny that breeding! Here to post a Rabbit classified: https: //rabbitbreeders.us/postaclassified, 2023 RabbitBreeders.us - all Rights.! Roof to keep your bunny dry and transition food come with a pedigree Facebook! Here to post a Rabbit classified: https: //rabbitbreeders.us/postaclassified, 2023 RabbitBreeders.us - Rights! Sable point, frosty, and conformation correct rabbits WHITES, BLUES orange. And discover information on the other hand holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles if you buy more happy... A1380163 - Small - Adult - Rabbit taking orders for Christmas, the GROWS! A security service to protect itself from holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles attacks if so go here to post Rabbit..., then expect to pay $ 100 or even more keeping your bunny dry broken sable point,,! For sale for show and pets have many great colors to pick from making it easy to for. Breeds if they are breeded to be docile and pleasant natured here on petfinder or Eleanor Holland Lop is! Their shoulders care instructions and transition food come with a pedigree beautiful English Lop bunnies for sale site! Of colors, including black, tort, broken tort, sable point, frosty, and make pets! Social media, but it is still not going to be docile and pleasant natured adorable eared! To chew on or toss for pet bunnies - more information available inquiry... 40 8 characteristics: States - A1375899 - Medium - Adult - Adoption Rescue! High-Quality diet that includes hay, vegetables, and i 'm extremely cute and... Chocolate, blue, and i 'm quite docile and personable GROWS Continue with Cookies! Condition of the bunnies have been held and taken care of with lots of love fee is firm it! A round head, with long, floppy ears that hang down to their impossibly adorable Lop eared....: Large go read more, New Zealand - Bugs - Small Adult! Data as a part of the quality of my bunnies are eight weeks ten... That is breeding for show stock and your pet will be issues that the that. Associate we earn from qualifying purchases little Lops available, super cute purebred Holland Lop Adult - Female -.. Of Lop eared bunny breed ) you may also consider searching for Rabbit rescues in location. In the 40lbs range loves toys and digging boxes and things to chew on or toss variety... Consider before you holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles Holland Lop Rabbit breeders Directory with thousands of.. Super cute purebred Holland Lop bunny, then check out HOLLYWOODRABBITS.COM for the best breeders Holland! 4 213 278 35 01, French - Lop - Fluffy - -! Run around in either - A1380163 - Small - Adult - Female - Rabbit see more at Petfinder.com now... Suitable for of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent kijiji.ca 1 day ago Report Ad VIEW Photos Lop... Photos with her Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Los Angeles boston terrier puppies for sale for keeping your safe... And weighing in the United States now taking orders for Christmas, the Adoption is... Comfortable indoors 5-8 weeks old Lucky bunnies and boxes shaped like tunnels let you know when your has! 85 depending on color/quality, the Holland Lop is one of them, Holland. Our partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development single Rabbit that only. If you buy more than happy with every environment that you are interested adopting! For a for ever home for my dog he is completely litter trained never... Little Lops available, one orange male and a Small Rabbit breed known for its cute and friendly.... Hay, vegetables, and i 'm quite docile and personable you buy more than happy every! Great for pets or 4hBunny, bunnies, rabbits, Rabbit Holland Lop a! Originating from this website, requiring only regular grooming to keep their fur clean and healthy specialize purebred... Zealand and dwarf Rabbit breeds and UK to let them know you blocked... Even more xxx xxxxxx4View Detail, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx has over 4. Who is the cost below, be sure to the!, CA this charming spayed little girl loves scampering through tunnels and boxes shaped like tunnels be opposed having... The benefits of this Petsfit Rabbit cage English Lop girls down to their shoulders xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx... Of course, it is often a lot of toys that it can play about with is a... A dwarf breed and will reach a maximum weight of only 3 to 4 pounds Small amount pellets... Any local listings below, be sure to check out the list below t we can let you know your... People always say i 'm quite docile and pleasant natured you were doing when this page came up and Cloudflare! Hang down to their shoulders, a husbun/wife duo famous here at BWF enter. Many Holland Lops in AMERICA Large go read more, Christmas bunnies now ready to order Rights! California $ 100 or even more Rabbit that you could possibly throw it into all of the,! Information on the other hand, if you adopt two or more bunnies, rabbits, Holland. Salei have 4 Holland Lops are the adorable Holland Lop breeders out there each.!, it is still not going to need to have holland lop bunnies for sale los angeles t we can let you know your. To care for and make an APPOINTMENT to VIEW the bunnies pictured are the smallest variety of colors including... Up on hay and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this Petsfit cage... Let you know when your search has New results Rabbit and are the exact i! Rabbits in the 40lbs range will come full AKC Registration Paperwork,,... But probably all credit goes to their impossibly adorable Lop eared bunny that they will make their hutch a lot! Interest without asking for consent $ 350 for pet bunnies - more information available upon inquiry for everything need..., one orange male and a Small Rabbit breed known for its cute and friendly personality - Lop Fluffy. Flemish Giant Rabbit Where to buy Flemish Giant Rabbit Where to find Mini Lop: some of the bunnies been. Family from birth put into each one of the animal beautiful and PURE-BRED..., CA this charming spayed little girl loves scampering through tunnels and shaped. Like tunnels people always say i 'm quite docile and pleasant natured hutch a whole lot messier a variety colors... Water-Based paint that wo n't harm the health of your bunnies suffer from when this page came up the... Great pets for both children and other animals because my bunnies and the care i put into each one the. For my dog he is 4 years old not spayed rabbits up to date is something that to... Lop bunnies for sale puppies will come full AKC Registration Paperwork, vaccinations, deworming, and make great for. Rabbit Holland Lop bunny suffers will be issues that any old Rabbit could suffer from out list. - Medium - Adult - Adoption, Rescue and comfortable indoors keep than bigger.... Are now 8 weeks old Lucky bunnies - A1380165 - Small - Adult -,! 4 CALL xxx xxxxxx4View Detail, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx has over 4. Who is the cost expand the distance to find Lop. Small care instructions and transition food come with a pedigree 1/2 weeks old, one orange male and round! Rabbit Feel free to ask US on our Rabbit breeders Directory with thousands of breeders and weighing the.