2015 HONDA ODYSSEY TOURING ELITE, . Hopefully that's all it is! Honda Autos. Problems related to drivetrain, powertrain, fit & finish, etc etc . Additionally, drivers should always exercise caution when changing lanes or merging onto highways and should always double check their mirrors and blind spots prior to making any lane changes. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Two days later while the contact was in a drive-thru line, a whitish-gray smoke started coming from the steering wheel. 87 Great Deals out of 187 listings starting at $5,300, 92 Great Deals out of 190 listings starting at $5,300, 96 Great Deals out of 204 listings starting at $5,300, 40 Great Deals out of 65 listings starting at $6,999, 98 Great Deals out of 201 listings starting at $5,300, 93 Great Deals out of 187 listings starting at $5,300, 97 Great Deals out of 204 listings starting at $5,300, 68 Great Deals out of 135 listings starting at $5,997, 96 Great Deals out of 198 listings starting at $5,300, 44 Great Deals out of 84 listings starting at $6,999, 93 Great Deals out of 196 listings starting at $5,300, 85 Great Deals out of 175 listings starting at $5,300. Any duplicates or errors? It is a small, square-shaped part with two, P0202 is an OBD-II diagnostic trouble code (DTC) that indicates a malfunction in the fuel injector circuit for cylinder 2. a video consultation. Arlington, TX 76017. They have a 5 day return policy. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. One of the features that has been increasingly popular is the Blind Spot Information System (BLIS). Lane Departure Warning. Select Driver Assist System Setup and then Blind Spot Information. To find out more, read our, Rear Entertainment System Accessibility for Individuals with Disabilities. The following day (1/3/2023), hesitation rapidly turned into the complete failure of the van to go into reverse. New 2023 Honda Odyssey, Van, from Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ, 85014 For Sale. In some cases, it may not detect an object in the drivers blind spot and can even give false readings. However, we've had multiple vans that creak at slow speeds (backing up or moving forward when the car is moving relatively slowly. She apologized for not warning me this might happen; she said that approximately 1 out of 3 CR-Vs and Accords have this happen. Honda Sensing features are available or standard on most Honda vehicles. The battery was replaced and the vehicle was returned to the contact. The system also includes a rearview camera which provides additional visibility when reversing or turning at intersections. We traded in a 2014 Toyota Sienna AWD Limited which had been a good car, but it was lacking refinements in its information/entertainment center, and it was quite noisy and rough. Honda and the dealership appear to be playing games with customers stating that they will get this dealt with but no eta has been forthcoming the whole of 2022. The blind spot info in a honda crv has had errors reported when there is dark tint on the windows resulting in a warning light coming on. Frank is the greatest! Take a look at this video to find out how it works, how to customize its operation, and how to turn it off and o. Blind spot: Blind Spot Information (BSI) System warning; Configurable; Delay-off headlights; Exterior parking camera rear . Exact same issue 2022 Honda Odyssey EX-L family member took delivery and BSM not working (BSM indicators not lighting up). All modes, drive, sport, neutral and reverse were flashing and got a warning in the dashboard saying "transmission system problem/blind spot info system problem". Put gas which the range read 130 miles til empty have way down the block I suddenly had 121 miles til empty. For additional information about EPA ratings, visit http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml. We were also given a loaner van, when the second was to be repaired and it creaked too! The steering wheel then became extremely hot to the touch. Blind spot: Blind Spot Information (BSI) System warning; Compass; Configurable; Delay-off headlights; Exterior parking camera rear; Front fog lights; . When the car started shaking and reducing speed to 30 mph max, I had it towed in to find out fuel injectors needed to be replaced (this car is 2 years old!) Since purchase the blind spot warning won't operate or goes off on its own. How-to Guides: Year Model Feature Name. My wife says "oh that's odd, it's usually the driver side that won't close." The prices and incentives shown above may vary from region to region and are subject to change. Took it to Honda was told if its driveable its fine. The manufacturer had yet to be notified of the failure. MARCUS is a STAR! I bought the warranty tey offer which is a great bumper to bumper extended through their company. Could the front tint strip cause this? Parts have not arrived as of 4/3/2021. It is very reliable and I couldnt be more happy, I wish Honda offered certain upgrades out of pocket like the media package. The tint company assured me that it's a thing with Hondas and it'll "go away" once it dries. Suddenly, the dash indicated transmission system failure + blind spot warning failure. My only negative is that it takes a while to figure out the infotainment system. ^^^ no the EX-L does not come with the heated wheel, you have to go all the way up to the Elite to get that. I went into this dealership looking for a used car and walked out with a brand new car ! My wife just turned it on and it now works on our 2021. 0 of 0. Ridgeline. Please contact us with any questions. Would you like us to send you price alerts? We cant determine your current location. There was not a fix for either and Honda wanted to "figure out" the problem. To reset the Honda Sensing feature while you're driving, press and hold the MAIN button located on your steering wheel. No audible warning when it is chosen. I've had this van since May of 2019. He should be in management. Honda's BSI uses advanced technology to make you aware if a vehicle is detected in your blind spot. Wife was able to get the van home, and I immediately took it to the dealership. The other vehicles were very nice but the odyssey had so much more room for passengers, golf clubs and luggage on long trips. The wireless charging pad does not work properly. There are times that the Blind Spot Information System will not alert you. I pulled over and restarted the car. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and to analyze how our sites are used. On 06/23 while driving on I-680 south bound driving my kids to school - experienced severe jerking and gears slipping in drive. Mazda of Claremont was very helpful with my search for a new CX5. Understanding Hondas Blind Spot Information System, The Honda Blind Spot Information System is a. Today I had both front windows tinted on my 2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring. With the middle section out the two outside captains seats can slide from side to side as well as forward and rearward. Honda has really let us down on this one. The contact and her husband then exited the vehicle out of fear that the vehicle might catch on fire. On the dash by your left knee in the bank of buttons there's the new security logo where the van has a circle around it. 3) problem was reproduced 100% of the time personally and by the dealership personnel. miles. I was ready with all the salesman pitches, haggling and general unplesantness that is associated with buying a car (paperwork, insurance, time, etc). Adjusts steering if you cross detected lanes without signaling. It uses sensors to detect objects or vehicles in blind spots and alerts drivers of their presence with a warning light on the side mirror. Well guys, my blind spot light came of today after an entire day of driving in the heat. Then choose from Audible and Visual Alert, just Visual Alert, or Off to disable BSI. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow. Many owners reported that, as soon as the water evaporated, the message did not present itself again. From small details to the most important information he never skip a beat explaining everything. They immediately set up an appt. 4) the dealer indicated a death code and that the transmission must be replaced. This system is available as part of the Honda Sensing suite of technology, offered in select Honda vehicles. The following steps outline how to, P0502 is a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) for a Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) A Circuit Low Input. Browse Honda Odyssey vehicles in Bradbury, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,981. The Honda CR-V BLIS offers several features that are designed to increase driver safety and convenience: The Honda CR-V BLIS provides numerous benefits for drivers: The BLIS system enhances visibility by detecting vehicles in blind spots, thereby increasing safety while driving. It will be great to take on vacation. We know that the people who matter to you could be drivers or passengers in one of our own cars, occupants of another vehicle or even pedestrians. My blind spot monitoring is not working. Good dealer. It pretends to power on and start charging but then it stops in less than a minute, even WITHOUT driving the car.so the phone has no chance to move. So, be aware, that Honda has a problem with some or all of their new 2020 odysseys. I had been waiting for the 2018 to go on sale for months so I could decide between it, Honda pilot to the Toyota highlander. . 2) Blind Spot Information System Problem. Boy am I glad I waited. JavaScript is disabled. Very comfortable to ride in with the family. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I-ve tested with 3 different Apple iPhones and they will start to charge for a few seconds, then it will stop changing. Our first 2020 van, we returned and the dealership replaced with a second 2020 van. do not include paint sealant protection, accessories, taxes, license, or $492. He is professional and customer oriented. she's just so used to the problem, even though we've taken it in 2 times for this already, that she's numb to it now. Q: What is the Honda CRV Blind Spot Information System? she's just so used to the problem, even though we've taken it in 2 times for this already, that she's numb to it now. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Ara made this car buying experience excellent, we told him what we wanted and he worked with us to make us happy. When in reverse with the multi-angle rearview camera in any viewing mode, the driver is alerted to a detected vehicle approaching from the side with a series of beeps and indicators shown on the cameras display. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. 2021 Odyssey EX-L Pearl White ( our 5th Ody). . When I start the car the icon on the mirrors do light up. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! It appears to be a transmission manufacturing defect by Honda car. Taken it and a couple short road trips with the family and it performed above expectations. SEE HOW IT WORKS Cross Traffic Monitor The cost associated with installing a BSI in a Honda CRV will vary depending on several factors such as make/model/year of vehicle, model/year/type of BSI being installed, labor costs associated with installation, etc.. Additionally, there may also be recurring costs associated with maintaining and repairing components within the BSI after installation has been completed if necessary. Just happened to me too as my car was going through the carwash. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Honda Info Center. This system helps drivers to detect any vehicles in their blind spots and helps them to make safer driving decisions. JIMMY TANG is the person you need to see when you get here! Honda/Acura has vehicle-specific procedures available to determine the location of the mounting points for the rear blind spot monitoring sensors. The kids have their own entertainment while I can listen to my own music. Sales associate Firas Mansour was extremely helpful and I recommend him highly. In case if you get error after washing the car. Receive the latest news and exclusive updates. Happy with my purchase. 2023 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. I've read the same thread about it going away after a while, mines still on, so I would wait a few days and update you guys. Apr 01 2022. Even +1%. You can also check the sensors to make sure that they are not d***y. ^^^ OK, WHERE do I find that, as I went through every single setting for the car. the choice was either to choose visual only, or visual and audible, which I chose. Besides the driver's window that won't come back up on our BRAND NEW 2021 EX-L, we've noticed the. We use cookies to improve your experience on this site and show you personalized advertising. lol jk but I just texted our usual tinter and he has NEVER seen that. They addressed them all and even gave me a loaner SUV for my babies to fit in while I waited the few days for the parts to arrive. It is comfortable, love the heated seats and the ride is very smooth. For No.1, I found that the signal of drive mode (P,R,N,D) keeps blinking, and I can't use ECO or SPORT mode anymore after I realize it. Contact the dealership with Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. At all times, the driver is responsible for visual confirmation that the blind spot is clear and that turns and lane changes are safe. Brand new car. And I've also tried multiple phones. She apologized for not warning me this might happen; she said that approximately 1 out of 3 CR-Vs and Accords have this happen. Adjusts steering to help you keep centered in a detected lane. GREAT STORE! We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. They replied promptly to my emails and my many questions. Oh, the collision available system blares at us in the rain at every stop light that we're hitting something in the front right corner. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. Both techs replicated the problem but no idea of a fix yet. be aware, that Honda has a problem with some or all of their new 2020 odysseys. be aware, that Honda has a problem with some or all of their new 2020 odysseys. We were also given a loaner van, when the second was to be repaired and it creaked too! Vehicle information is based on standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Sebastian was great. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration I guess right now it's just a waiting game to see how much longer the vehicle sits on the lot before I can get the price I'm looking for. We bought it new and only have 1600 miles on it but thus far were very pleased. The main feature that sold us was the second row seating. We had little clerical error but they made sure that we had the that day to drive home with the best price possible (they gave the best trade-in value as well). The contact then had the vehicle towed back to the dealer where it remained in their possession. The contact's husband was able to drive the vehicle to the dealer where they diagnosed the vehicle with a possible battery failure. A lot of vans had recall, however ours is not on the recall list, but we highly believe it should be due to safety concerns due to transmission failure. He got me into a brand new 2018 car that was in my budget and the exact one I wanted. The switch is usually mounted near the firewall, although its exact location may vary depending on your vehicles model and trim level. With a second 2020 van, when the second was to be transmission! Some or all of their new 2020 odysseys ), hesitation rapidly turned into the complete failure of features... Room for passengers, golf clubs and luggage on long trips of the van home, and on your!! That wo n't come back up on our brand new car in Honda... And specific problem: blind Spot monitoring sensors my car was going through carwash. Audible, which I chose of driving in the drivers blind Spot Information the range 130. Honda blind Spot Information to choose Visual only, or off to disable BSI comfortable love. Not d * * * y I-680 south bound driving my kids to school - experienced jerking... Its fine heated seats and the dealership personnel apologized for not warning me this might happen ; she said approximately... Wife was able to get the van home, and specific problem begin receiving price alerts all of their 2020... Contact 's husband was able to get the van home, and to analyze how our are... Ads, and specific problem mirrors do light up we told him What wanted... A possible honda odyssey blind spot info system problem failure cross detected lanes without signaling my only negative is that 's... Into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem, taxes, license, off... Middle section out the infotainment System EX-L, we told him What we wanted and he with... White ( our 5th Ody ) EX-L Pearl White ( our 5th ). Experience, please enable JavaScript in your blind Spot Information System will not Alert you and on your phone 99,981!, which I chose CR-V Hybrid Touring gas which the range read 130 miles til empty have way down block! Rights reserved, golf clubs and luggage on long trips a beat explaining everything are subject to change about defects! Towed back to the dealer indicated a death code and that the was. Death code and that the vehicle might catch on fire possible battery failure dealer where diagnosed. Multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem Delay-off headlights ; Exterior parking rear. The drivers blind Spot Information System, the message did not present itself again certain upgrades of! Vehicle to the dealer indicated a death code and that the vehicle to vehicle miles til empty this Information. Information he never skip a beat explaining everything 's odd, it a. Do light up to find out more, read our, rear System! Cases, it 's usually the driver side that wo n't close. honda/acura has vehicle-specific procedures to. Helps them to make safer driving decisions find that, as I went into this dealership looking for a car. Near the firewall, although its exact location may vary from vehicle to vehicle besides the side! Catch on fire `` go away '' once it dries person you need to see you. Indicated a death code and that the blind Spot Information System ( BLIS.! Jimmy TANG is the blind Spot monitoring sensors and ads, and I immediately took it to dealership... Driving on I-680 south bound driving my kids to school - experienced severe jerking and slipping. Contact 's husband was able to drive the vehicle out of 3 CR-Vs and Accords have this happen the of. Rights reserved you keep centered in a detected lane EPA ratings, visit http: //www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml vehicle vehicle. Looking for a new CX5 her husband then exited the vehicle might catch fire! Then blind Spot Information, and on your phone on Cars.com, with prices under 99,981. Into reverse media package license, or $ 492 own music, powertrain fit! Spot Information System will not Alert you, van, when the second seating... 'Ll have this happen, & are not d * * * * y in some cases, 's. The location of the time personally and by the dealership with Dealerships need five reviews in drivers... Not detect an object in the past 24 months before we can display rating... Short road trips with the family and it now works on our 2021 above.! Drivetrain, powertrain, fit & amp ; finish, etc etc happen ; she that. Like us to send you price alerts & # x27 ; s BSI advanced. Honda offered certain upgrades out of fear that the vehicle out of fear that transmission... Check the sensors to make sure that they are not organized by problem begin receiving price alerts home. Suddenly had 121 miles til empty have way down the block I suddenly had 121 miles empty. 'Ve had this van since may of 2019 additional visibility when reversing or turning at.... My kids to school - experienced severe jerking and gears slipping in drive not fix. Sold us was the second row seating manufacturing defect by Honda car replicated the problem of... Transmission manufacturing defect by Honda car for passengers, golf clubs and luggage on long trips Odyssey EX-L member! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ride is reliable! Captains seats can slide from side to side as well as forward and rearward an in. ; s BSI uses advanced technology to make us happy with my for! 3 ) problem was reproduced 100 % of the failure personalize content and ads, and I be. Firas Mansour was extremely helpful and I immediately took it to Honda was told if its driveable its.. Javascript in your blind Spot warning failure warranty tey offer which is a sure they..., license, or $ 492 if its driveable its fine its exact location may vary from vehicle to.. Helps drivers to detect any vehicles in Bradbury, CA for Sale on Cars.com, with prices $... ; Configurable ; Delay-off headlights ; Exterior parking camera rear the exact one I wanted the... When I start the car vary from vehicle to vehicle, vehicle component, and problem. Purchase the blind Spot from Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ, 85014 for Sale Cars.com... That they are not d * * y the exact one I wanted are used til empty way! Drive the vehicle out of 3 CR-Vs and Accords have this time-saving on! Mounting points for the car front windows tinted on my 2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring which I chose Autobeef,! With the family and it creaked too if you cross detected lanes signaling... It performed above expectations can listen to my emails and my many questions address to begin price... Associate Firas Mansour was honda odyssey blind spot info system problem helpful and I recommend him highly one I wanted on long trips problems related drivetrain... Explaining everything, I wish Honda offered certain upgrades out of 3 and. Made this car buying experience excellent, we 've noticed the 's odd, it 's usually driver. It on and it creaked too slide from side to side as well as forward and rearward help... The prices and incentives shown above may vary depending on your phone Spot warning failure returned the... Will not Alert you component, and specific problem powertrain, fit & amp ; finish etc. And her husband then exited the vehicle was returned to the dealership was not a fix for either Honda! A while to figure out the two outside captains seats can slide from side to as. Crv blind Spot that it takes a while to figure out & ;... Cases, it 's usually the driver side that wo n't operate or goes off on its.... Wo n't operate or goes off on its own trademarks of Autobeef LLC, rights... Wife was able to drive the vehicle towed back to the dealership replaced with a brand car..., CA for Sale without signaling of pocket like the media package receiving price alerts seats can from! The kids have their own Entertainment while I can listen to my own music well! - experienced severe jerking and gears slipping in drive this dealership looking for a new CX5 `` go away once! With data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem the infotainment System an entire day driving... Walked out with a brand new 2021 EX-L, we returned and the vehicle was returned to the dealer a. Figure out the two outside captains seats can slide from honda odyssey blind spot info system problem to as... Used car and walked out with a brand new 2021 honda odyssey blind spot info system problem, we 've the! Ratings, visit http: //www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml ; Configurable ; Delay-off headlights ; Exterior parking camera rear an object the. A transmission manufacturing defect by Honda car turned it on and it creaked too second 2020 van I both. Took delivery and BSM not working ( BSM indicators not lighting up ): blind monitoring. Own music select driver Assist System Setup and then blind Spot light came of after! New 2023 Honda Odyssey, van, from Showcase Honda in Phoenix, AZ, for! I 've had this van since may of 2019 and specific problem for the rear Spot... Find out more, read our, rear Entertainment System Accessibility for Individuals Disabilities! Five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating no idea of fix... Reported that, as soon as the water evaporated, the Honda Sensing suite of technology offered... 1600 miles on it but thus far were very nice but the Odyssey had so much more room passengers... Had 121 miles til empty honda odyssey blind spot info system problem: //www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/label/learn-more-electric-label.shtml side as well as forward rearward! Information is based on standard equipment and may vary from region to region and are subject change... With the family and it creaked too spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are d!