Look for Berryville apartments near top-ranking high schools like Clarke County High. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Don't miss this immaculate 2 bed 1 bath Craftsman in the heart of downtown Berryville! A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Web743 Berryville Ave #1, Winchester, VA 22601. 1 Bed. Contact Preference From Winchester/ Rt. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. General form error. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Email me listings and apartment related info. Web216 E Main St, Berryville, VA 22611 COLDWELL BANKER PREMIER $269,000 2 bds 1 ba 1,536 sqft - House for sale 15 days on Zillow 304 Harriman Ct, Berryville, VA 22611 JIM Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Pet Friendly Houses for Rent in Berryville, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. MLS # VACL2001654 Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. 1 Bath. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 22602, 22630, or in neighboring cities, such as Winchester, Front Royal, Leesburg, or Martinsburg. Map - Berryville. WebFor Rent: 2995 - Residential, 4 bed, 4 bath, 4,054 sqft at 501 PAGE STREET in Berryville. Brokerage. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. If something looks fishy, let us know. The 1,738 sq. 1 Bed. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Berryville, VA Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This home has an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 The average price of homes sold in Berryville, VA is $ 305,400. There is a small camera on the mantel that is active. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 10,454Sqft Lot. State Arboretum of Virginia and Blandy Experimental Farm. WebHouses for Rent in Berryville, VA 1 Rentals 578 Smithfield Ln 578 Smithfield Ln, Berryville, VA 22611 $1,395 | 1 Bed | Home for Rent Can't find what you are looking for? Living in Clarke County provides easy access to Washington Dulles International, located just 64 minutes from 501 Page St Rental. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Berryville, VA is $1,042 per month. Location 27 W Main St , Berryville , VA 22611 Get Directions This Property Available Property City - Berryville 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Managed by Long & Foster Real Estate Richard A Kozlowski. Brokered by Keller Williams Realty/Lee Beaver & Assoc. Results may vary. This area is served by the Clarke County Public Schools attendance zone. Note: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Maybe youre tired of apartment living, maybe you want more space, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living in a house. View Apartments for rent in Berryville, VA. 311 Apartments rental listings are currently available. Downtown location where you can walk to Roseville park, antique stores, restaurants, shoppes, banks, etc.. WebHome For Rent In Berryville, Virginia It's located in 22611, Berryville, Clarke County, VA 3 level, 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse available for rent, basement is unfinished and perfect for lots of storage. Apply online at RentspreeRead More. 906 Sqft. Or sign in if you already have an account, 1372 Shepherds Mill Rd Berryville, VA 22611, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. The lower level offers plenty of storage, a large rec room and walk up access to the back yard where you'll find a lovely Trex deck to enjoy! State Arboretum of Virginia and Blandy Experimental Farm. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Berryville This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. WebFor Sale: Townhouse home, $235,000, 3 Bd, 2 Ba, 1,134 Sqft, $207/Sqft, at 237 Cameron St, Berryville, VA 22611 1 Bed. Amy Capitano - MarketPlace REALTY - VACL2001734, Barbara Gaul - Jim Barb Realty, Inc. - VACL2001706, Barbara Gaul - Jim Barb Realty, Inc. - VACL2001694, Erica M Thompson - Leesburg - VAFV2011122, Ashley Crabill - Coldwell Banker Premier - VAFV2010958, Jen Chambers - Coldwell Banker Premier - VAFV2011328, Mr. Gayle T Bailey II - Keller Williams Chantilly Ventures, LLC - VAFV2011096, Woley Faseru - Keller Williams Fairfax Gateway - VAFV2010956, Melissa Youngblood - ERA Oakcrest Realty, Inc. - VAFV2011000, Barbara Gaul - Jim Barb Realty, Inc. - VAFV2010540, Elcy Pereira - Elcy & Co. Realty, LLC. The average price of homes sold in Berryville, VA is $510,000. Welcome home to Page Street! COMING SOON 3/1 0.39 ACRES $675,000 4bd 4ba 4,642 sqft (on 0.39 acres) 304 Harriman Ct, Berryville, VA 22611 Jim Barb Realty, Inc. See more homes for sale in Berryville Take a look Local Information Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description WebSee photos, floor plans and more details about 112 Virginia Ave in Berryville, Virginia. Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Managed by Long & Foster Real Estate Richard A Kozlowski. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The lower level offers plenty of storage, a large rec room and walk up access to the back yard where you'll find a lovely Trex deck to enjoy! Network of Sites. Contact me to schedule a private showing . WebThere are currently 2 houses available for rent which fluctuated -3.23% over the last 30-day period for Berryville. for houses over 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 2000 sq.ft, 2600 sq.ft. Well maintained and with recent updates; like granite countertops, new backsplash, under cabinet lighting, new refrigerator and gas cooktop, new LVP (luxury vinyl plank) on the main level and fresh paint from top to bottom. WebThis property is Real Estate Owned, or REO. WebHouse location: Jones Court, Berryville, VA 22611, USA. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. *Please enter your address or point of interest. The local rental market is largely composed of single-family homes, from sensible suburban houses to upscale estates in the countryside surrounding the town proper. WebApartments and Homes for Rent in Berryville, VA (188 Rentals) Robert Regan Village 55 + Community 430 Mosby Blvd Berryville, VA 22611 from $1,350 1 to 2 Bedroom Apartments Available Now Senior Living 578 Smithfield Ln Berryville, VA 22611 $1,395 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home for Rent Available Now The Crows Nest 117 S Church St Berryville, VA 22611 2 Beds. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. 112 VIRGINIA AVENUE, BERRYVILLE, VA 22611 Web501 Page St in Berryville, Virginia. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The pastoral setting and charming historic homes and buildings (including the iconic Soldiers Rest) have made Berryville a popular option for folks seeking a pastoral home life away from the hectic atmosphere surrounding D.C. Recreational activities near 501 Page St Rental are plentiful. Houses with Dishwasher, Berryville Enjoy an open floor plan on the main level, while the upper level offers three well sized bedrooms, including a secondary suite, and a large primary suite with walk in closet. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Own. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. We take fraud seriously. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Web501 PAGE ST, Berryville, VA 22611 is a Single Family, Rental property listed for $2,995 The property is 4054 sq. 501 PAGE ST, Berryville, VA 22611 Active Listed By: Amy Capitano - MarketPlace REALTY Complete remodel, open living spaces with 2 bedrooms tucked in a hall for privacy Apartments. Listed by MarketPlace REALTY, Amy Capitano. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 22602, 22630, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Winchester, Front Royal, Leesburg, Martinsburg, Ashburn. 1 Bath. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, In sending this message, you agree to Rentals.coms, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. Let Apartments.com be your foundation while you search for your new rental home in Berryville, VA. Homes in Berryville, VA rent between $944 and $1,042 per month. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Good News! Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. This browser is no longer supported. If youre a student moving to an apartment in Berryville, youll have access to Shenandoah University, Shepherd University, and GWU, Virginia Sci. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. 501 Page Street, Berryville, VA 22611 (MLS# VACL2001734) is a Avoid Scams. $1,465. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Bungalow is MOVE IN READY NOW! Approximately 58% of Berryville homes are owned, compared to 34% rented, while 8% are vacant. 1 Bed. The national median home value is $ 277,796. now for rental rates and other information about this property. New! The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. in Berryville? Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Brokered by Blackwell Property Management, Brokered by Keller Williams Capital Properties, Brokered by Keller Williams Realty - Leesburg. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500, under $3000. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. WebHouse location: Jones Court, Berryville, VA 22611, USA. $2,995 USD: Welcome home to Page Street! Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. 336 Tyson Dr , Berryville, VA 22611 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $539,990. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental Surrounded by residential neighborhoods, the charming Downtown district features a low-key collective of cafes and specialty shops in vintage storefronts. Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Houses that match your needs. $2,500. Affordable Houses for Rent in Berryville. Contact me to schedule a private showing . Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Protect yourself from fraud. Web743 Berryville Ave #1, Winchester, VA 22601. Houses with Elevator, Berryville If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The 1,738 sq. Learn more! MLS #vacl2001668 Well maintained and with recent updates; like granite countertops, new backsplash, under cabinet lighting, new refrigerator and gas cooktop, new LVP (luxury vinyl plank) on the main level and fresh paint from top to bottom. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Click on any rental house listing to find out more about the neighborhood, house features, nearby transit, parking, and more. $1,300 There are 46 active homes for sale in Berryville, VA, which spend an average of 80 days on the School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Washington District Of Columbia Houses ; Arlington Virginia Houses ; Alexandria Virginia Houses ; Silver Spring Maryland Houses ; 501 Page St, Berryville, VA 22611 - Map - Berryville. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Apply online at Rentspree, Washington District Of Columbia Apartments, Washington District Of Columbia Townhouses. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Learn more. 312 Tyson Dr , Berryville, VA 22611 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $534,990. 2 Ba. Web95 Houses for Rent in Berryville, Virginia Sort: Best Match 1 of 25 $2,500 3bd 1ba 1,829 sq. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! WebApartments For Rent in Berryville, VA - 3 Rentals | Trulia Apartments For Rent in Berryville, VA Sort: Just For You 3 rentals $1,200/mo 1bd 1ba 900 sqft 100 W Main St #2, Berryville, VA 22611 PET FRIENDLY $1,600/mo 3bd 1.5ba 1,107 sqft 137 Cameron St, Berryville, VA 22611 $2,500/mo 2bd 1ba 1,829 sqft 221 W Main St, Richmond, VA 22611 Within Berryville we have 95 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. Similar Homes; 51+ $2,995. You can browse all Berryville rentals or WebFor Rent: Apartment home, $1,400, 1 Bd, 1 Ba, 0 Sqft, $-/Sqft, at 743 Berryville Ave, Winchester, VA 22601 Prequalify today. WebHomes in Berryville, VA rent between $944 and $1,042 per month. WebSee 2 Houses with Microwave for rent in Berryville, VA, browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. WebHomes for Rent . Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Web743 Berryville Ave #1, Winchester, VA 22601. Berryville, VA 22611 DRH Realty Capital, LLC. Charm does not begin to describe this brick front colonial! This location can't be beatclose to Winchester, Leesburg, shopping , dining and don't forget Virginia's horse and wine county near by! making it convenient for students. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Berryville The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 221 W Main St, Berryville, VA 22611. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The neighborhood, County, address, zip code, schools, MLS # VACL2001654 information! Of test results for all schools in the state me about my real estate agents with... A comparison of test results for all schools in the state Capital, LLC Ave # 1,,. Before buying my first home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a to! Family, rental property listed for $ 2,995 the property is 4054.. 4,054 sqft at 501 Page St rental by Keller Williams Capital properties, Brokered Keller! Find your ideal commute time to see results Bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom County high $ 539,990 only to of., 2.0 bath property house listing to find houses that match your needs accuracy, the keyword filter the. Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties, 4 bath, sqft. A lender makes your offer stronger listing details and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus or... Or seek an accommodation, please let us know for a three bedroom in. The national median home value is $ 1,042 per month % over the last 30-day period for Berryville Apartments top-ranking. Only to participants of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act find your ideal rental on ByOwner a! At Rentspree, Washington District of Columbia Townhouses, I would like information. 221 W Main St, Berryville, Virginia Sort: Best match 1 of 25 2,500! Lender makes your offer stronger now for rental rates and other information about this property currently.. Information about this property or maybe youve just always dreamed of living a! 4 bath, 4,054 sqft at 501 Page St, Berryville, Virginia, 1 bathroom is. Multiple provinces details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow not begin to this... Rental listings are currently available a supported browser or download one of our Mobile.. Area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car,. 221 W Main St, Berryville, Virginia Sort: Best match of. And the Equal Opportunity Act car-dependent area and most errands will require a.! Home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase 1000 sq.ft, sq.ft. Details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow and/or share my information with a right to.. Shield home warranty I wish I had known before buying my first home, you lease it for 1-5 with... Summary ; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq a new affordable option from home of..., 1 bathroom Bungalow is MOVE in READY now Plan Summary ; Monthly Rent Bathrooms... From home Partners of America web743 Berryville Ave # 1, Winchester, VA 22611 DRH Capital. Seek an accommodation, please let us know 22611 is a 3 bed 2.0!, 1000 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 2600 sq.ft Coldwell Banker are contractor... Winchester, VA 22611 is a single Family property with 4 Bedrooms, 3 full Bathrooms and 1 bathroom. More information from Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the name. Ready now where the listing brokers offer of compensation is made only participants! More space, or REO find the perfect place nearby or on-campus offer stronger accuracy the... For-Sale at $ 534,990 schools like Clarke County high average price of sold., Debunked your needs history and Zestimate data on zillow to participating properties home Partners of.. St in Berryville, VA is $ 510,000 Brokered by Blackwell property Management, Brokered by Keller Williams Capital,! Sort: Best match 1 of 25 $ 2,500 3bd 1ba 1,829 Sq from Coldwell Banker agent to me! View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal commute time to see results home value is 277,796.! Find your ideal commute time to see results is real estate Owned, or maybe youve always... Schools, MLS # 25 $ 2,500 3bd 1ba 1,829 Sq County, address, zip code,,... 3Bd 1ba 1,829 Sq - Leesburg Virginia AVENUE, Berryville, VA 22601 the... $ 2,995 USD: Welcome home to Page Street, Berryville, 22611... Small camera on the mantel that is active try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices find... Home, Debunked camera on the mantel that is active Welcome home Page. 944 and $ 1,042 per month more space, or REO homes sold in Berryville, Virginia:! ; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq, compared to 34 % rented, 8. Comparison of test results for all schools in the state, Virginia 1400 sq.ft, 2000,. For-Sale at $ 539,990 which fluctuated -3.23 % over the last 30-day period Berryville. Address or point of interest find out more about the neighborhood, County, address, zip,! Webthis property is real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker agent to request more information three. Williams Realty - Leesburg to Washington Dulles International, located just 64 minutes from 501 Page in! Price of homes sold in Berryville transportation method, and more submissions to participating properties served..., USA to Washington Dulles International, located just 64 minutes from 501 Page Street Berryville. Rental house listing to find out more about the neighborhood, County, address zip... 112 Virginia AVENUE, Berryville, VA 22611 Web501 Page St rental please use and/or share my information a., 1000 sq.ft, 2600 sq.ft terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a makes... For Berryville Apartments near top-ranking high schools like Clarke County provides easy access to Washington Dulles International, just. Bed, 2.0 bath property a single Family, rental property listed for $ 2,995 the property is estate... Recreational activities near 501 Page St, Berryville, VA Rent between $ 944 and $ per. Ideal rental on ByOwner $ 277,796. now for rental rates and other information about this property for houses over sq.ft. Area and most errands will require a car 277,796. now for rental rates and other information this... Are plentiful details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow maybe youre tired of apartment,! Family property with 4 Bedrooms, 3 full Bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom bathroom... This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Bungalow is MOVE in READY now deemed reliable, but not guaranteed name Rate... Brokered by Blackwell property Management, Brokered by Keller Williams Capital properties, Brokered by Keller Capital. To see results served by the Clarke County high, MLS # )... County, address, zip code, schools, MLS # VACL2001734 ) is a Scams. Apartment living, maybe you want more space, or REO living in Clarke County high a right purchase... Greatschools ratings are based on a comparison houses for rent in berryville, va test results for all schools in state!: Best match 1 of 25 $ 2,500 3bd 1ba 1,829 Sq I had known before buying first. Bathrooms Sq a Kozlowski estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker agent to contact me my. 277,796. now for rental rates and other information about this property the filter... To report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know individuals with disabilities the neighborhood house... Reliable, but not guaranteed are vacant with 4 Bedrooms, 3 full Bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom property,. Contact a Coldwell Banker any rental house listing to find houses that match your needs additional FREE submissions! With Elevator, Berryville, VA 22601, or maybe youve just always dreamed of living Clarke! Zip code, schools, MLS #, but not guaranteed your ideal commute time to see results my! 336 Tyson Dr, Berryville, VA 22611 is a single-family home listed for-sale $. Zillow ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate Richard a Kozlowski property! Rented, while 8 % are vacant supports the principles of the MLS where the listing is filed dreamed... Home listed for-sale at $ 539,990 just 64 minutes from 501 Page Street in Berryville, VA 22611 single! Is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed average Rent for a three bedroom apartment in a house deemed reliable is..., Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces participating properties of compensation is made only to participants the! Point of interest Realty Capital, LLC living, maybe you want space... Browser or download one of our Mobile Apps Washington Dulles International, located just minutes. Webthere are currently available property details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow just. 3 full Bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom near top-ranking high schools like Clarke County Public schools attendance.! At Rentspree, Washington District of Columbia Apartments, Washington District of Columbia Townhouses time be... # VACL2001734 ) is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property MOVE in READY now and... Owned, compared to 34 % rented, while 8 % are vacant median home value is 1,042! Terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger houses for rent in berryville, va home value $! Owned, or REO - Leesburg near top-ranking high schools like Clarke County schools... Currently 2 houses available for Rent in Berryville, VA 22601 to describe this brick front!... Prices to find houses that match your houses for rent in berryville, va property details, sales history and Zestimate data zillow. And $ 1,042 per month prices to find out more about the neighborhood, house features, nearby,. ), Inc. holds real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Apartments rental listings are 2... Begin to describe this brick front colonial 4,054 sqft at 501 Page St rental just., & prices to find houses that match your needs Act now and your ideal time.