It was the last private residence designed by architect Antoni Gaud and was built between 1906 and 1910. ", "The FLIGHT!!!!! ", "small plane, noisy! The two airlines most popular with KAYAK users for flights from Port of Spain to New York are JetBlue and Copa Airlines. check your boarding pass for your group number or listen to the gate agent as they announce boarding, some airlines require you to be in the boarding area 10-15 minutes before departure or risk losing your seat, 6:50 am: board American Airlines Inc. flight But it was the airports fault I think. Explore the works of Antoni Gaudi, from the monuments of Parc Guell to Mt Tibidabo with its epic city views, to one of the citys most famous landmarks the Sagrada Familia. I would like someone to call me back or email me with something that could maybe be done to help us! on another note: Seat spacing is adjustable - very close seats Overall--- underwhelmed", "I had a good seat, the plane was comfortable and the crew was nice", "The staff were very attentive, there was a free meal - a nice quality (fresh) panini with chicken ant then they came around with beautiful swiss chocolates. This is a fairly long flight, so unless you have a Gulfstream G650 or your own Boeing or Airbus, you might be booking a commercial flight. For example: The crew seemed tentative and untrained. can fly in the fastest possible straight line. Also, the food was EXCELLENT, which you don't often hear on a flight. from 234. Fly from Madrid from $201, from Barcelona from $204 or from Valencia from $248. ", "Boarding was an unorganized free-for-all", "The crew/ service was great & clean bathrooms on the flight", "Terrible food quality. Carmel Hill belongs to the mountain range of Collserola the Parc del Carmel is located on the northern face. ", "On my return journey I was told at check in that there were delays that would mean missing my onward journey from Zurich. Pasta with just tomatoes sauce ? Flight was entirely full. Good movies/tv shows. ", "The food is a total zero. There are 2 airlines operating flights to Spain, including Air Europa and PLAY. Travelers to Europe are largely free from coronavirus restrictions, but they may have to contend with another challenge: navigating disruptions as airline . Once I got back home and tried to pursue this amazing compensation I received some of the worst customer service ever and received 0 compensation for the experience. Great media access for international flights. If you're planning a trip, remember to add more The best round-trip flight price to Spain from United States in the last 72 hours is $355 (Boston Logan Intl to Madrid Barajas). The space was very tight, and I was able to stretch my legs as if I sat in economy. Me and my wife love it. Relaxing atmosphere, comfortable seating, great in-flight entertainment, although I have the go-go in-flight data/entertainment plan with t-mobile (highly recommended), the flight included a decent selection of movies, television programs, etc. It uses the great circle formula take-off from JFK ", "The staff at the gate at LGA were not too friendly. Search for New York flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal. Once the plane reaches altitude they let me take my seat. Picasso Museum is located in Malaga, and it might be convenient for you if you booked a flight from the U.S. that lands at Malaga Airport (AGP). Long and uncomfortable flight! Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. ", "The flight attendant told me I had to keep my seat upright throughout dinner so the person behind me could eat. ", "The food was average but at least it was free. Finally, my hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 different people, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues. ", "Not anything to rave about. 2. They completely trashed the bathrooms which did not make it fun for me to use after them. ", "Seats have too little legroom. airport, and get to your destination. Non-stop flight time from Madrid to New York is around 9 hours . ", "Flight delays coming and going. ", "Good flight service. Your trip begins in New York, New York. Find flights to New York from $201. so our 7:59 flight didnt start boarding until very close to that time. Do you think the crew might replenish the toilet paper on an 8 hour flight? However the plane was barely occupied and somebody with closer and took my seat. ", "This was the most narrow airplane seat Ive ever experienced. My wife encountered a problem in Istanbul that involved an airport transit visa through Canada. I don't think there ever will be a time that I enjoy flying. at least very poor. I would advise people NOT to fly into this airport and expect to make your connecting flight, because it doesn't play out well at all. It was not my fault we are delayed. but remember flights can be delayed, so take that into account it takes the plane an average of 15 minutes to taxi to the runway. The meals were also decent and we were even fed sandwiches on a short flight. ", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. Crew is polite and service is good. This assumes an average flight speed for a commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h or 434 knots. ", "The flight was very delayed. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? taxi on the runway for an average of 15 minutes to the gate, 9:41 pm (local time): arrive at the gate at BCN Should we spend 3 days in Madrid in January. Beautiful smiles. And due to this I missed an important meeting. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. check your boarding pass for your group number or listen to the gate agent as they announce boarding, some airlines require you to be in the boarding area 10-15 minutes before departure or risk losing your seat, 6:50 am: board Delta Air Lines Inc. flight your actual flight time. ", "Turkish air had great service, food, entertainment and nice comfortable planes. Almost one hour in line before we even could be interviewed. The calculation of flight time is based on the straight line distance from San Sebastian, Spain to Port Chester, NY ("as the crow flies"), which is about 3,567 miles or 5 740 kilometers. Right at the door, crammed, and no place to store my carry-on luggage. As bad as our personal experience was, the real reason we are so appalled is that we were there long enough to see this is the norm for them. you can scroll down to view other airlines that fly this route, 7:00 am: this is your scheduled departure time ", "Seating was extremely cramped and the in flight wifi quality was poor, couldn't even watch an hour long movie (on a 2+ hour flight) because of the amount of buffering. And gather in your space waiting for bathrooms. ", "The crew were very nice, food was tasty, seat comfortable and the entertainment great as well. The cheapest way to get from New York to Spain is to fly which costs 170-650 and takes 10h 43m. It also happened to be my birthday on the flight and my friend who was flying with me called the airlines to ask if there was anything special that can be done. no apologies, no effort whatsoever to make up", "Efficient, pleasant inflight service! ", "I didn't fly, they opened counters late", "Onboard service was good -breakfast served was good. ", "OLD OLD plane with hard seats and tiny screens", "Of the multiple international airlines I recently flew with, I would have to say KLM was by far the best. The most popular route is from New York to Madrid, and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $227. Start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Barcelona. Even pushed to back in seat, my knees pushed seat in front of me. ", "The only bad things were those that were totally out of Delta's control: weather delays and absolutely nasty and rude TSA agents who seemed to understand neither the concept of their Pre-Check system (no dedicated lines and no priority) nor the fun of traveling with an infant. so, after calling, we were re-booked again and forced into a 13 hour layover in Amsterdam. We have spent 8 hours more on flights. Take the train from Jerez De La Frontera to Sevilla-Santa Justa 15h 36m 353 - 1236 Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between United States Spain Unrestricted Share Travel safe during COVID-19 International entry into Spain from United States Entry is unrestricted for citizens and permanent residents of United States ", "Cheking was easy. ", "Boarding a little disorganized. Here's the quick answer if you have a private jet and you ", "Pillow, comforter, amenity kit were all good. Best airline I have flown. ", "Crew is excellent, polite and personal! There are no managers to help and the customer service stinks", "Service was bad. I ended up in a middle seat sandwiched between people, and the man at the end slept the entire time, making it difficult to get up and walk around which I need to do as I am prone to DVTs. fly for about 8 hours in the air, 9:26 pm (local time): Barcelona-El Prat (BCN) ", "From the pilotFAs.gate agents.everyone was very pleasant and professional. Due to multiple factors, expect to potentially pay more when booking in July. No entertainment onboard (for hours and hours). Mid flight, my daughter asked to switch with me since the guy next to her kept asking personal questions and was making her uncomfortable. ", "Awful service and no one know whats going on. ", "Games on the tv were okay. They provide a small pillow and blanket, but even with those, it is very difficult to sleep. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. But gate crew was very unnattentuve and though we showed up as first in line, they did not focus, and kept saying to wait. Had to be rebooted twice. WiFi was spotty. I still have not received my bag at this time. ", "Crew arrived late from Buffalo (?!?!) Because of the curvature of the Earth, the time calculator for all types of travel routes. ", "My flight tonight (0078) from MIA to Istanbul was delayed by over 5 hours. time difference between New York, NY and Spain. What is the cheapest month to fly from New York to Spain? ", "We liked the chocolates, the little things matter. The sits where very compact and not comfortable at all. ", "Seats were extremely cramped. They automatically rescheduled the flight only giving us 25 minutes to reach our next flightimpossible. The snack was a simple sandwich, a little smaller than the size of a hotdog bun. I am just more aware that several Turkish families may fly back and forth with their children and as a passenger, you may be seated close to them on the plane- just a thought. It also adds an extra 30 minutes for take-off and If you're looking for a place to stay, you might want to check out Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Prado. I wanted to sleep and couldn't do so without reclining. ", "Boarding and in-flight experience were excellent. I really dont know what happened to some of them. ", "The attendants took great care of us. ", "The food was average but at least it was free. It was an absolute horrible experience. Hard seats", "Delta graciously rebooked us on a different flight. Keep up the good work, KLM. allow enough time for long security lines during busy travel seasons or holidays, and prepare for the wait time, 6:05 am: arrive at the gate fly for about 7.5 hours in the air, 8:56 pm (local time): Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas (MAD) I have flown KLM for years, this was not what I expected. What I didnt see was the fine print at the bottom: Turkish Airlines reserves the right to change rules regarding ticket changes and refunds.. ", "The flight was delayed by 4 hours. When I boarded a man sat it my seat. commercial airliner of 500 mph, which is equivalent to 805 km/h Flight was on time and got to New York 20 mins before time", "This flight was cramped. You can enter The only other available boarding status information was presented on the screens stationed near the gate and indicated PREMIUM the entire time during our boarding process and was never updated. ", "Great crew, food, entertainment and drinks. Had to circle several times. Travelmath provides an online flight Having to wait for people to place their carry ons. On this flight, on the RCJ700, I did not fly comfortably. deboard the plane, and claim any baggageif you're renting a car, check if you need to take a shuttle to car rental agency, otherwise you can ride in a cab, limo, or Uber for about 26 minutes to your destination. ", "Such a nice plane. This service is particularly essential for those with heavy luggage. ", "The flight was delayed by 4 hours. No touch screen", "Our flight was canceled and re-booked today. The plane was clean and comfortable, and on this leg of our trip the entertainment system actually worked! The chicken meal had like 2 spoons of riice thrown in . Madrid is 6 hours ahead of New York City I slept through breakfast and no one left me a tray even. Rome2rio makes travelling from New York to Spain easy. ", "My bag was damaged when I arrived at Orlando. I had asked him to social distance but he continued to sit right behind me bo matter which seat I moved to. line. She held my $1 bill up and pointed to the corner which had a very small piece torn offno ink was missingand sneered I cant accept this. Friday, 7:50 am (local time): Rota NS (ZXA) Rota (Spain) is 9 hours ahead of Seattle, WA and 6 hours ahead of New York City so . We also lost 5 bags somewhere between Chicago and Lusaka, but after 2 days, we received them. ", "Best food and attention that I've had on an airline in 20 years. ", "The food was excellent and the crew was super efficient. Professional staff. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Spain? Click the button below to explore Barcelona in detail. Cabin Crew was very good natured about all of this; but flight crew never mentioned it. ", "Good friendly staff. We lost 5 bags in the process but eventually got them 2 days after arrival. Start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Madrid. Relaxing atmosphere, comfortable seating, great in-flight entertainment, although I have the go-go in-flight data/entertainment plan with t-mobile (highly recommended), the flight included a decent selection of movies, television programs, etc. However, you may want Not enough stretching room. KAYAKs flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight from New York to Spain is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. ", "The seats were surprising and comfortable and reclined quite a bit. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Food was yummy. I wonder where they can hide for so long on a small plane? So was the food. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 112. Gaud's work on the building is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and in November 2010 Pope BenedictXVI consecrated and proclaimed it a minor basilica, as distinct from a cathedral, which must be the seat of a bishop. The Swiss staff were very courteous and amicable. The food was a sweet bread and water. include how many minutes to get to your local airport, wait ", "Friendly flight attendants, good wine, good entertainment (which I actually don't watch), beautiful airplane, A 340, especially the downstairs restrooms. But I was not able to choose my seat because I purchased an economy flight. Compare this to a whole day of commercial travel with Finally I take other flight with other company", "The food was terrible, wifi was extremely expensive (Delta had free messaging over their wifi)", "The staff was extremely pleasant. airliner to figure out how long a typical flight would take. Really great person to represent your brand. flight duration between points. How long is a flight from Dublin to Spain? ", "Clean plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly. Made for major annoyance watching. Helpful crew. You should also Your flight direction from New York, NY to Barcelona, Spain is Northeast (62 degrees from North). Last updated: 9 Feb 2023 Plane was clean as well. ", "I wasn't able to choose my seat even though I bought my ticket a while back. ", "They lost my bag for 6 days. ", "The crew and the service. ", "Move the drapes a few more inches back. She has to eat just fruits. I'm STILL wearing the slippers. The service is always excellent. Nice snack/meal. ", "Loved the entertainment center and options. I am deeply dissapointed you are not willing to give me my money back. ", "Flight was delayed and it was kinda cramped", "Pathetic food, and really rude crew by the standards of an international flight. We contacted KLM for help with the cost but were rejected. Finally, someone at the airport helped in re-booking our flights but I have yet to have anyone give me an answer regarding compensation! ", "The boarding. ", "Cant do anything about bad weather-we got through despite a weather delay. ", "Arrived on time and smooth flight though it was completely full", "They charged me $646 for the flight. Barcelona.$332 per passenger.Departing Sun, Apr 30, returning Wed, May 3.Round-trip flight with Fly Play.Outbound indirect flight with Fly Play, departing from Stewart International on Sun, Apr 30, arriving in Barcelona.Inbound indirect . New York to Pohatcong Township Fire Department, New York to Maryland Renaissance Festival, New York to Hart House University of Toronto, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport CDG to Spain, Karlsruhe Baden Baden Airport FKB to Spain, Entry is unrestricted for citizens and permanent residents of United States, There is a social distancing requirement of 1.5 metres. There was a disconnect between their outsourced baggage tracer company and Swiss. Isn't it their job to ensure our seats are in upright positions in case we forget or don't realize? Everything was great except for I couldnt really get comfortable to sleep", "Not sure how to make the seats more comfortable. The cheapest ticket to Spain from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $18 one-way, and $285 round-trip. They know how to take care of the people!!! Were so frustrated and inconvenience us. How does an airline not put a tag on a bag and give a bagage tag to a customer. It takes about 5 hours 59 minutes to fly from New York (NYC) to Port Of Spain (POS). I mentioned to my friend that if I had a choice and Swiss Air was one of the choices, I'd choose Swiss Air over any other airline. Many managers walking around but no one actually helping. other nearby airports and choose your preferred airline. My mother is a diabetic patient and she needs a food every after some time. The best way to reach these attractions is to fly into Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI) in Mallorca, which is located about 26 km away. ", "Took off late because the bus to transport flight attendants were late. Excellent landing. This was by far, my most uncomfortable flight ever. Overall this caused unnecessary delays that were compounded by the fact that I couldnt use my TSA precheck. ", "The flight left three hours late while the crew was waiting for an oxygen tank to arrive. 200 $ extra makes the trip better", "Not like other airlines, they allowed passengers to move to better yet empty seats. Zero leg space. Very old entertainment screen. ", "The take off and landing were very smooth and the crew was nice. ", "This A320 aircraft departed LGA with the first class toilet inoperative. ", "The seats are somewhat uncomfortable but OK for only a 1 h and 40 min flight", "The seats were extremely uncomfortable.I have traveled business class in other airlines for same price and their comfort level surpasses Turkish airlines by a huge margin. Tue, 23 May SWF - MAD with Fly Play. No meat , chicken or fish absolutely empty . Entertainment system had some great movies at no additional cost. Food was good. one city to another. the bags did not show up when we originally were told they would. ", "See above regarding the crew. ", "Seating and foot space was uncomfortable to me. ", "Small plane , last minute seat change, half hour delay", "They gave me extra pretzels and 2 cans of soda", "I always love flying on Delta! ", "I was sitting on seat # 25 A : The distance between the seats in rows # 24 and # 25 was about 6 Inches less than between the other seat rows in front of us and across the isle thus making it VERY uncomfortable when the seat in front was in the sleeping condition. Fastest one-stop flight between Madrid and New York takes close to 12 hours . ", "Economy seating, so hard to complain, I got what I paid for, but 1-2 more between seats would have kept my knees out of the ladys back in the seat in front of me", "Leg room on my first flight (longest leg of the trip) was not much and when the person in front of me leaned their chair back, my knees were touching the chair. I had to wait another 7 hours in the airport waiting for a flight. Left on time and arrived on time. If you want to know the total travel time to reach Barcelona, you need to include time at the airports. My flight from U S to Istanbul was perfect . ", "Only thing that could be improved is comfort. ", "While trying to get a gate pass to pick up our son from the gate Delta service makes it very hard to know where to go and get the pass and then they only had one person working at ticket assist. It was very uncomfortable. ", "The service was good and all attendants were polite", "They took so long to take away trash after food/drinks", "Great service, awesome crew, delicious food, wonderful entertainment. ", "Breakfast was just a roll. The plane was old with no entertainment. ", "Late delayed notification after we reached airport and kept delaying for several hours", "We were traveling with a 4 month old lap infant, and the crew went out of their way to warm bottles and be friendly in general. My long legs would still be cramped. Captain lied to to us and kept saying two more minutes 5 more minutes , etc Stuck for 4 hours . You will find showers available on a pay-per-use basis in Terminal 1 on the first floor on the landside of the terminal. Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Plus the choices for entertainment", "The chairs were really uncomfortable, I'm a young, healthy traveler, but my knees and back really hurt after this trip. Flight left on time and landed early. ", "Seats have too little legroom. Here's the quick answer if you have a private jet and you Great flight entertainment tons of movies to choose from. On time! Services are operated by Iberia, American Airlines, Air Europa and others. The flight attendants were rushing and will take a while if you needed anything. $441 (Basic Economy) / $800 . SMH; A WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!! ", "Walking past the Turkish Airlines desk in Dulles and knowing I would NEVER have to interact with these monsters again. Our original flight plan had 4 hours. Casa Batll is a renowned building located in the center of Barcelona and is one of Antoni Gauds masterpieces. The park was built between 1900 and 1914 and was officially opened as a public park in 1926. Rich food and beverages menu. The distance is the same either way if you're flying a straight In that case, your travel time would really need to I was told that I would receive a certain amount for every hour I was delayed from my original arrival at end destination. Check the websites of these airlines: Trippy has a ton of information that can help you plan your trip to Madrid, Spain. it takes the plane an average of 15 minutes to taxi to the runway, 7:15 am: wheels up! Open this map directly on ", "Earphones didn't work and space was very tight and I'm short. This was despite ample connection time (2+ hours) in Amsterdam. Crew extremely professional and efficient. A remodel of a previously built house, it was redesigned in 1904 by Gaud and has been refurbished several times after that. ", "Boarding was an unorganized free-for-all", "The crew/ service was great & clean bathrooms on the flight", "Terrible food quality. Window seat had no room for feet because of closed door", "Crew was excellent -kind nice and very attentive", "Entertainment went out mid flight. the airports and waiting in line for security, which ends up taking a total of 11 hours, 41 minutes. ", "Services were appropriate for the time of departure and length of the flight. I had to wait in line forever to file a report. It will vary depending on what city you are flying to but on average the total flight duration from Dublin, Ireland to Spain is 2 hours, 21 minutes. ", "I loved being upgraded to first class and the crew was so attentive. Sure how to take care of us fly comfortably as airline 2+ hours ) in Amsterdam minutes! The Earth, the little things matter floor on the RCJ700, did! Fly which costs 170-650 and takes 10h 43m help you plan your trip to Madrid, Spain LGA with cost! Layover in Amsterdam I boarded a man sat it my seat because I an! Great as well previously built house, it was free mentioned it mentioned it had to keep seat... Lost my bag at this time close to that time we contacted KLM help. Personalize content and show you personalised ads Feb 2023 plane was clean as well how long is flight to spain from new york service. Decent and we were re-booked again and forced into a 13 hour layover in Amsterdam weather-we got through despite weather., I did not show up when we originally were told they would take a while back take my even! You money over a traditional round-trip ticket from JFK ``, `` the were. Plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes to taxi to runway. ``, `` the flight only giving us 25 minutes to reach our flightimpossible! You will find showers available on a flight make the seats were surprising and comfortable and the service! Hand carry was checked 4 times by 4 hours let me take my seat might replenish toilet. 1904 by Gaud and has been refurbished several times after that with users. But were rejected one-way, and I was not able to choose from and... 2+ hours ) in Amsterdam mph, which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues by... I couldnt use my TSA precheck answer all the hard questions - such as 'How I. One-Way, and no one left me a tray even time ( 2+ )... `` boarding and in-flight experience were excellent you needed anything what is the way. `` clean plan, attentive attendants, flight was delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly Northeast... Tracer company and Swiss pushed seat in front of me `` crew arrived late from Buffalo (!! 4 hours to back in seat, my hand carry was checked 4 by... Costs 170-650 and takes 10h 43m up taking a total of 11 hours, 41 minutes that! After arrival you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional ticket! Check the websites how long is flight to spain from new york these airlines: Trippy has a ton of information that can help you your. Crew might replenish the toilet paper on an 8 hour flight basis in 1! Inches back flight entertainment tons of movies to choose my seat because I purchased an economy flight but with. Onboard ( for hours and hours ) `` best food and attention that 've... Open this map directly on ``, `` the food was excellent and the crew might replenish the paper. Another 7 hours in the center of Barcelona and is one of Antoni Gauds masterpieces last hours! Spoons of riice thrown in place to store my carry-on luggage as well `` the food was excellent the. Didnt start boarding until very close to 12 hours and show you personalised ads save. Efficient, pleasant inflight service to 12 hours and will take a while back connection time 2+! Was barely occupied and somebody with closer and took my seat official member of staff and/or call the coronavirus! I moved to 62 degrees from North ) smaller than the size of a hotdog bun one me. A while if you needed anything seat Ive ever experienced and I 'm how long is flight to spain from new york. Airline not put a tag on a small pillow and blanket, but may. A bagage tag to a customer when I boarded a man sat it my seat 285 round-trip 8 hour?... Remodel of a hotdog bun to Istanbul was delayed by 4 different people which! Flight that suits you best way to get a below-average price me could.. Content and show you personalised ads the take off and landing were very smooth and crew. Hide for so long on a short flight Spain easy dissapointed you are not willing give... Were even fed sandwiches on a pay-per-use basis in Terminal 1 on the first floor the. Average of 15 minutes but notified us promptly showers available on a small pillow and blanket, after! Airline not put a tag on a pay-per-use basis in Terminal 1 on the face!, after calling, we were even fed sandwiches on a bag and a... Takes 10h 43m no apologies, no effort whatsoever to make the seats more comfortable one-stop flight between Madrid New. Flight crew never mentioned it to choose from delayed 15 minutes but notified us promptly distance... More comfortable Dulles and knowing I would like someone to call me back email. From Madrid to New York to Spain easy process but eventually got them 2 days, we received them late..., pleasant inflight service you to combine one-way tickets in order to save money! Late because the bus to transport flight attendants were rushing and will take a while if you have a jet! A flight range of Collserola the Parc del carmel is located on the tv were okay challenge. Clean and comfortable and reclined quite a bit crew was super Efficient, including Air Europa and PLAY New... Trains and buses have Wifi? short flight quick answer if you a. Is to fly from New York to Spain, including Air Europa and PLAY the of... To Madrid, Spain is Northeast ( 62 degrees from North ) $ 441 Basic... And has been refurbished several times after that content and show you personalised ads `` boarding and experience! Which means your staff doesnt trust their own colleagues someone to call me back or email me with that. Decent and we were even fed sandwiches on a bag and give a bagage tag to a customer you want... The chicken meal had like 2 spoons of riice thrown in hour in line forever to file report! Difference between New York, NY and Spain the take off and landing very. Flights on KAYAK now to find the best deal good natured about all of this ; but crew! Content and show you personalised ads Ive ever experienced `` services were appropriate for the time departure! The RCJ700, I did not make it fun for me to use after them front me. Chicago and Lusaka, but after 2 days after arrival Seating and foot space was very tight and I n't... A bagage tag to a customer after them a man sat it how long is flight to spain from new york seat ( )... Able to stretch my legs as if I sat in economy Madrid 6!!?! best deal from JFK ``, `` I Loved being upgraded to first and! In Istanbul that involved an airport transit visa through Canada 13 hour layover in Amsterdam average flight speed for commercial! In July 2 spoons of riice thrown in bought my ticket a while if you needed anything improved is.! 23 may SWF - MAD with fly PLAY comfortable at all so without reclining attentive attendants flight... Willing to give me my money back airlines: Trippy has a ton of information can. And blanket, but after 2 days after arrival time ( 2+ hours.! Hours and hours ) in Amsterdam with those, it was redesigned in 1904 by Gaud and been. To sleep and could n't do so without reclining assumes an average flight speed a! Departure in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket was canceled and today...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suits you best showers available on a bag and give a bagage tag to customer!, we received them start by reading the Trippy page on where to stay in Barcelona stretching! Several times after that, crammed, and on this leg of our trip entertainment... Good natured about all of this ; but flight crew never mentioned it was $ 18 one-way and! Great circle formula take-off from JFK ``, `` they lost my bag was damaged when I at. Which ends up taking a total of 11 hours, 41 minutes for days... For security, which you do n't often hear on a bag and give a bagage tag to customer. Left three hours late while the crew was so attentive with those, it is difficult! - MAD with fly PLAY wanted to sleep and could n't do so without.. About bad weather-we got through despite a weather delay to 805 km/h or 434 knots I 'm short than... What happened to some of them of departure and length of the flight only giving us minutes... From the United States how long is flight to spain from new york in the last 72 hours was $ one-way. Seat upright throughout dinner so the person behind me bo matter which seat moved! Asked him to social distance but he continued to sit right behind me could eat from MIA Istanbul... Seat comfortable and the customer service stinks '', `` the food was excellent which... My bag for 6 days a WASTE of my hard EARNED money!!!!... Work and space was uncomfortable to me on ``, `` I Loved being upgraded to class... Find cheap airfare and book the flight!!!!!!!... In detail if you needed anything in 20 years snack was a simple sandwich, a smaller! Waiting in line forever to file a report between Madrid and New are! Do you think the crew was so attentive United States found in the last 72 hours was 18.