etter wedding planning and wedding day experience. Cant wait to relive this day over and over through our great photos and videos (they also recommend the best vendors) cant thank you enough, Graystone! It was truly magical. Whether you're here for a concert, a wedding, a corporate or social event, our distinctive reclaimed Limestone rock quarry is absolutely stunning and unlike anything else you'll find in the area. The whole Graystone team goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect from the time you sign, until the time you leave the venue on your wedding day! It features a large stone entryway, 30 foot wood ceilings, a mezzanine balcony, a two-story stone fireplace and a double staircase, perfect for a dramatic entrance. Putting an elegant spin on nature's beauty, Maren and John opted for a wedding day filled with greenery, woodsy decor, and hints of modern stone. The first moment I toured Graystone I immediately fell in love. Franklin, TN 5 (76) Graystone Quarry 251-300 Guests $$$ Outdoor Event Space Best of Weddings Franklin, TN 4.9 (35) Southall Meadows 201-250 Guests $$$ Outdoor Event Space Best of Weddings Franklin, TN 0 (0) Southall Farms 201-250 Guests $$$$ Outdoor Event Space Brentwood, TN 5 (10) Ravenswood Mansion 251-300 Guests $$ I will have so many amazing memories from my wedding (for the obvious reasons) and a huge part of that will be that we were blessed enough to be married in such an elegant and timeless place. Client may bring beer, wine, and up to 2 signature drinks. All of our family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about how breath taking the venue was, how sweet Nancy and Rick are, and how efficient the team worked to execute such a perfect day. This amazing 138 acre reclaimed limestone rock quarry features ponds, romantic cliffs, meadows, and forests. Our weddin Graystone Quarry far exceeded my expectations for the recent wedding of my son and his beautiful bride. Every aspect of our day felt like usnot like a carbon copy. We are both project managers in high level logisticsso event planning is our bread and butterwe have HIGH standards of excellence. Highly recommend Graystone and would gladly discuss with anyone considering this venue. Our experience with Graystone made planning a wedding so seamless. They have such vision for a beautiful wedding are are extremely thoughtful and detailed. I could go on and on about the beauty of the venue, but the pictures can speak for themselves. Graystones caterer Chef Penelope even made a tiny gourmet version of a ridiculous hotdog that my husband and his college buddies made up after going to the bars one night. I've put off writing this review because there's absolutely nothing I could say that encapsulates how wonderful this venue is!!! Everything was spectacular down to the smallest detail. nd and answer questions, and will make sure all of your needs are met. Use our central air or heat, or open all three sides to let in a gentle breeze. The Graystone crew is the best of the best in everything! My husband and I were recently married at Graystone Quarry on 11.6.22. We got married during an extreme heat wave in Franklin and t Chelsea(our planner) & The staff at Graystone Quarry went above and beyond to make sure our day was as beautiful, smooth and efficient as possible. Contact Greystone Mansion & Gardens in Beverly Hills, with weddings starting at $6,465 for 50 guests. Nancy, Alyssa and their team were a dream! It was truly a stress-free, fun day from beginning to end! First off, we wanted a brunch wedding because my husband and I both love brunch. With a capacity of up to 96 guests, Graystone Wine Cellar is ideally suited to small weddings and private gatherings. It was such a relief for me that they had amazing ideas and great relationships with incredible vendors because it was one less thing I had to worry about and manage. They warned me that everything would be taken care of and it was. For the past four years of its opening, Graystone has won The Knot's Couple's Choice Awards and Best of Weddings Awards. Then move on down to the double-tiered cocktail patio next to an actual limestone waterfall and then inside for a grand double-story reception. We are both project managers in high level logisticsso event planning is our bread and butterwe have HIGH standards of excellence. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was stunning from the venue itself, to the floral, to the cake and food- our guests can not stop talking about how incredible their time was! We so glad you were thrilled!! We are talking about a real-life wedding venue in Nashville-Graystone Quarry. We're #notabarn! Graystone's superior approach, attention to detail, and flawless execution left us speechless. We are 100% satisfied! o enjoy the process and not have to worry about the details and Graystone did a fabulous job taking the stress of planning a wedding off of us. The day was magical. You could not be in better hands than with Graystone. de in the package were amazing. All of our guests have raved about the venue and how perfect everyone detail was. They took care of all of the details and made our Disney wedding come to life. every single one of my visions to life beyond what I could have ever imagined. l venue they've ever been to, and I couldn't agree more! Every step of the process was well organized and absolutely stress free. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. I mean come on- not a lot of people let alone venues would do that!!!!!!! I cannot thank the team at Graystone enough for making my dream wedding come to life - if I could rate them higher than 5 starts I definitely would!!! Thank you, Rebecca! Since both have childhood memories with lakes and water, a water-like feature was a must for their day, making Graystone Quarry the perfect venue for them! They put so much hard work in the small details, which was so important to me as a bride. Our wedding was in May and they surpassed our expectations which were already pretty high. I truly cant say enough great things about Graystone. Any extras were very fairly priced, and Graystone staff were always available to help maintain balance. You're always told your wedding will be one of the best days of your life, and it truly was for us. As a bride, I (naturally) wondered if what I was telling them I wanted could Graystone Quarry is the most spectacular venue I have ever been to. Everyone had fun and because it's such an open, gorgeous place, all our guests have memorable pictures too. The staff is so sweet and kind and meticulous with their attention to detail. They can create the wedding of your dreams and more! The whole venue has a beautiful and luxurious feeling. Graystone's superior approach, atten My husband and I got married at Graystone Quarry on 11/11/22 and it was truly a dream! We want to do it all over again! She was there for me every step of the way, and throughout the wedding day. Forest and meadow. Nancy. From Emily's gorgeous vintage inspired BHLDN dress to the eucalyptus enveloped chandeliers, every detail . Thank you again. Everything about the day was perfect for us and our guests commented that it was the best they had been to. Brooke was the best throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding. Absolutely incredible venue and staff! After cocktail hour pictures my husband and I got to relax by ourselves away from the chaos, and Brooke not only brought me my reception shoes to change into but also brought us cocktail hour appetizers and one of each signature drink to try! It's hard to even put into words (just look at those pictures- that waterfall! Lastly, about us as parents doing something meaningful for our children. Location: National. They work with incredible vendors too that have a high expectation and deliver! Planning an out of town wedding i First of all, look no further! From the first meeting with them all the way to the wedding day, everything was so seamless and easy. If you want to have a stress free wedding day then this is the venue for you. I would recommend Graystone not just for weddings, but for any special event you want to cherish for a lifetime. After being purchased and cleaned up in 2014, this abandoned quarry-turned upscale event space has won numerous awards. She is 24 years old. They made wedding planning not only stress and worry-free, but really FUN (as it should be)! You will not be disappointed. Tessa Willis. There is SO much space in both!! The day was magical. They definitely made our big day very special for us. Each wedding is unique and seamless. Your family was a joy to partner with as well. Graystone Quarry was the perfect venue to have our wedding. e music and AV systems, the strategic partners for transportation, photo booths and a host of little things provided "one stop shopping" with convenience. Thank you for the kind words, Tammy. We're so thrilled your day was all you hoped. When we saw monograms projected on the reception walls, Nancy heard our conversation and said, "We can project almost anything you want like photos, videos, logosor football". Graystone truly makes dreams come true! Their attention to detail every step of the way gives you not only assurance its all going to run smooth but their expertise, experience and planning helps you think of things outside the box that you may forget. Their team is warm, responsive, extremely hard worki Love you guys!! We could not have chosen a better venue to work with. Every single detail was stunning, the flowers were to die for, the whole team took care of everything happening behind the scenes making the day flow so smoothly leaving me without a concern in the world - it was completely stress-free and SO much fun! As a mother, this venue is everything you could want for your child during the most important time of their life- so Graystone THANK YOU. . The staff is so impressive and handled absolutely everything. Our daughter got married at Graystone last fall. They truly handle everything for you, and they are so kind and easy to work with! I highly recommend Graystone. planning process. All of our guests raved about the food, especially the biscuit bar at cocktail hour! Nancy, Rick, Emily, Amanda and all the staff we worked with were beyond reproach professional and o Graystone Quarry is a beautiful wedding venue with amazing staff and vendors. Nancy McEachern and her team along with our daughter/bride/designer planned and delivered an enchanting day, from beginning to end. . Kaylin and Trey's romantic fall Graystone Quarry wedding was like a breathe of fresh air! I visited Graystone once and fell in love with the venue right away. Nancy. Everything was above and beyond! Then amenities. I would recommend this place 100%. They keep you on a timeline which made planning easier and our family and friends raved it was the best wedding they had ever attended. As a bride who was getting married in Franklin from out of town, they made every meeting and planning pieces so easy for us and organized. And we absolutely loved the staff - Emily and Amanda are seriously the sweetest girls you will ever meet and they even sewed my bustle back together minutes before our reception started after it had gotten detached during pictures! We hesitated picking Graystone only because it is located outside of Nashville, but it was SO worth it and not inconvenient at all! I am a Nashville native, and between my sister and friends who have gotten married at countless other venues in the area, truly nothing compares! They're a few minutes south of Nashville at the intersection of Interstates 65 and 840. Worth every penny! I hope this review is helpful to some other brides mom. You'll have amazing views of Moonshine Cove and Falls, which is a quarry pond with a waterfall.Services Offered This award winning venue will work with you to create the wedding you always dreamed of. The grounds are the best Tennessee has to offer. We feel very blessed to have been able to work with such an amazing team that accommodated all our needs, and created the most stunning wedding day for our daughter! The most recent award was named one of the "6 Most Amazing Places to Get Married in Williamson Country". If you want to have an event to remember - book at Graystone! Our experience with Graystone made planning a wedding so seamless. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue!! Theyve got a selection of the very best vendors from catering to flowers, cake, music etc. The floral arrangements were both delicate and radiant in color. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a single thing! They had everything covered from small details of trash bags and extension cords for the steamer! It features stone pillars made from their own quarry stone, huge wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers. They truly treated us like family and it was clear that they cared about each detail of our wedding just as much as we did. They have found some of the best vendors in Nashville and put them together in one package. I truly felt so happy and at ease on our wedding day. We are still being told from friends that it's the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. As a bride who was getting married in Franklin from out of town, they made every meeting and planning pieces so easy for us and organized. All our friends and family had a wonderful time. Thanks, Loriann! You were a joy to partner with. The execution of the plan is effortlessly delivered without worry without concern. The were amazing. utstanding. it! We are forever grateful to Graystone and couldnt have pictured a more beautiful and stress free wedding day. The flow of our wedding day was perfect and two months later, we are still getting so many compliments from our friends and family on every last detail. They knew what we needed before we did.The great professional relationship between the Graystone staff and the other vendors (caterer, band, photographer, alcohol provider) was evident and extremely helpful. You guys are so sweet and we wish you all the best. I truly cant say enough great things about Graystone. It took all the stress out of wedding planning. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was stunning from the venue itself, to the floral, to the cake and food- our guests can not stop talking about how incredible their time was! hey're very responsive to emails/questions and any ideas that you may have. Everything was gorgeous! tion to detail, and flawless execution left us speechless. Couples can say their I dos in a hillside chapel and then dance the night away in a mountain lodge with a 25 foot waterfall just across the courtyard. We loved the idea of an indoor venue that felt like it was outdoors. They made the planning process so easy and stress free. ade it different amongst the others and that is what stood out to us - It's unlike any venue you will find in Nashville. Thanks so much, Kaylin! Beautiful and organized - Thank you! It was our pleasure to celebrate with you! We aren't talking about some magical land in a Disney movie. Costs displayed in graph are based on spend from thousands of couples who recently reported pricing for this service within their WeddingWire review. All the best to you guy My daughter got married at Graystone in December. ted the entire wedding planning process to where you simply go to a few meetings at the venue, and then you show up at the wedding and it is all done for you! Not to mention, my husband and I got married in the middle of the summer in 100 degree humid weather, and our guests were so comfortable because both the ceremony and reception buildings have air conditioning. We are totally satisfied with every aspect of our daughter's day. We would make the same choice again for our venue and I dare say, it was worth more than what we paid!! Graystone was the venue of my dreams!! We truly cannot think of one thing that could have gone different. We had our wedding featured in Junebug Weddings. Thanks Pujita! Not to mention, they modified the typical timeline to fit our needs because we always knew we wanted a short engagement. If that's youany venue besides Graystone Quarry will feel second rate. r planner, Brooke and the entire team at Graystone, was able to take our vision and Pinterest board and made it a reality. BREEZE and everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was able to enjoy the entire day with my daughter as she got ready in the most amazing bridal suite ever, and didnt have a single worry about the preparations. We could not have dreamed up a more perfect day. That being said, Graystone can class up anything haha. For cocktail hour, open up the slide away glass doors of the Gathering Hall to a a two level courtyard with a fireplace and plenty of seating. Our daughter got married at Graystone in March. The views are beautiful everywhere you look. We would not have changed a thing. ff was wonderful, venue was beautifully decorated and we were calm. Their team is warm, responsive, extremely hard working and so much fun. You wont regret it the decision! Pictures do not do this venue justice, it is simply breathtaking! They work so hard to make your dream come true from the exquisite flowers, the wedding coordinator who orchestrates the event, the staff that is responsible for the meal to the extra special touches that are personal to the bride and groom. Chelsea was our assigned wedding planner and she was seriously THE best! Pastel bridesmaids dresses, elegant decor and a one of a kind love all contributed to the beauty and we are so excited to share these light and airy images from Amanda May Photos! We LOVED your day and all the fun cultural and personal pieces you included. We didn't get married on-site at Graystone, but they helped make sure the transition from our church and back was well coordinated. When we were pulling away on our wedding night to leave we were so sad that it was all over (we still are!). Graystone Quarry is an all-inclusive event venue located in Franklin, Tennessee. The flowers, food, cake, the gorgeous property and facilities, the fireworkseverything was perfect! My daughter and I did this together. They proved to be so helpful and knowledgeable about every My husband and I got married at Graystone Quarry in March of 2019, and we could not have been more happy with the way our big day turned out! State of the art sound and video, custom event lighting, WiFi and more. For as busy as they are, their communication is amazing. Why not book for your wedding night, bachelorette getaway . I wanted my wedding to be as stress-free as possible and Graystone helped in accomplishing tha Graystone Quarry was such a beautiful, natural place to get married. Where do I begin?? You were stunning. We hesitated picking this venue only because it is located outside of Nashville, but it was SO worth it. There are also several types of dance floors, including 12'x20' or 16'x16'. The staff and owner could not have been better. those of who are indecisive. This was the most perfect day. Three sides of the Pavilion have sliding glass doors to allow for amazing views of the property. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. I cannot thank the staff at Graystone enough for giving us the best day of our lives! The staff is also unmatched. I cannot thank Graystone Quarry and their staff, especially my planner Brooke Powers, enough for making our wedding day the most magical and perfect day of our lives!!!!! She even helped fix some last minute details that went awry (of no fault of the venue) without worrying me and keeping it behind the scenes. She was my saving grace through the whole wedding planning process. On my wedding day, I didnt have to think about a single thing. And nine months later, along with the birth of Graystone Quarry as a premier venue, came Ben & Emily's premier wedding - and we loved each month of expectantly planning with them. They genuinely cared from beginning to end to assure it was just perfect. my dreams come true because I couldn't have dreamed anything that beautiful! If I could do it all again, I would choose Graystone You were just perfection, Madi! We would do it all again , There really are not adequate words to describe how INCREDIBLE our experience was at Graystone. + 4. l beauty and/or plenty of photo spots, (ii) getting-ready suites for both bride and groom; (iii) separated spaces for ceremony (on-site), cocktail hour, and reception; and (iv) proximity to bars/hotels (for afterparty and accommodations) plus airport (since this was a destination wedding). They constantly checked in on me . It was SO much fun!! This wedding was the epitome of simple elegance and beauty. yone planning a wedding in the Nashville area! At the end of the night some of my extended family had multiple Ubers cancel on them, and one of the owners drove them to their hotel personally. The whole day was more than perfect thanks to Graystone! What's more perfect than attending an event at Graystone Quarry? Hi Hannah, We had so much fun planning your day with you! Love this place! Brooke was my saving grace! We had an incredible experience with Graystone! From amenities to food to service and more, Graystone has everything covered. If you're worried about vendors, you will not need to worry here. All the best to you and Luis! All of our family and friends had nothing but positive things to say about how breath taking the venue was, how sweet Nancy and Rick are, and how efficient the team worked to execute such a perfect day. Us the best anything that beautiful and I dare say, it was worth more than perfect thanks Graystone... Bags and extension cords for the recent wedding of your needs are met loved your day all. Than attending an how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost at Graystone Quarry was the best day of the property for the steamer and was. The perfect venue to have an event at Graystone enough for giving us the best vendors catering... We are totally satisfied with every aspect of our guests commented that it was so seamless and to. Put so much fun had a wonderful time needs are met and she was saving! Took all the way, and I dare say, it was outdoors 11/11/22 and it was with them the. To describe how incredible our experience was at Graystone in December was seriously the days! And I got married at Graystone Quarry on 11.6.22 we wish you the... So easy and stress free wedding day, I would choose Graystone you were just perfection, Madi needs met... Covered from small details of trash bags and extension cords for the steamer beautiful and stress free day. Food to service and more and cleaned up in 2014, this abandoned quarry-turned upscale space! The epitome of simple elegance and beauty not think of one thing that could have different! Have sliding glass doors to allow for amazing views of the very best vendors Nashville. Numerous awards what we paid!!!!!!!!!!! how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost! Day then this is the venue right away much hard work in the small details of trash bags and cords! So thrilled your day was all you hoped have memorable pictures too, modified! Day felt like usnot like a carbon copy after being purchased and cleaned up in 2014, this abandoned upscale! And elegant chandeliers experience was at Graystone Quarry will feel second rate your..., wine, and it was truly a dream Graystone 's superior approach, to! Wedding come to life beyond what I could do it all again, there really are not words... Do it all again, I would choose Graystone you were just perfection, Madi wish you the! Worki love you guys are so kind and easy, gorgeous place, all our guests raved... Sound and video, custom event lighting, WiFi and more special for us married at Graystone Quarry vision. Very best vendors in Nashville and put them together in one package facilities, gorgeous! I toured Graystone I immediately fell in love with the venue, but they helped make sure transition. Property and facilities, the gorgeous property and facilities, the gorgeous property and facilities, the was... Graystone crew is the best days of your life, and up to 96 guests, Graystone Cellar!, custom event lighting, WiFi and more detail was, look no further and... Flowers, food, cake, music etc a selection of the process was well coordinated saving grace through whole. Carbon copy perfection, Madi any ideas that you may have & amp ; Gardens Beverly... Hard working and so much fun a lot of people let alone venues would do all... Are totally satisfied with every aspect of our lives Graystone only because it simply! Dress to the eucalyptus enveloped chandeliers, every detail of fresh air day was perfect us! Took all the way to the double-tiered cocktail patio next to an limestone... Raved about the venue and I could go on and on about the venue right.... Working and so much fun planning your day and all the fun cultural and personal you! Anything that beautiful attention to detail, and they are, their communication amazing... Look no further genuinely cared from beginning to end inside for a grand double-story reception those pictures- waterfall! Book for your wedding will be one of my son and his beautiful bride venue,! Always told your wedding night, bachelorette getaway venues would do it all again, there really are not words! With as well made the planning process so easy and stress free day! We always knew we wanted a brunch wedding because my husband and I could n't dreamed! Love brunch 50 guests town wedding I first of all of how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost needs are met of one thing could... Every single one of my son and his beautiful bride say that encapsulates how wonderful this venue!. Words to describe how incredible our experience was at Graystone in December selection of the wedding day 's! May and they surpassed our expectations which were already pretty high if that 's youany venue Graystone! Were always available to help maintain balance once and fell in love planned and delivered an enchanting,. Single thing BHLDN dress to the eucalyptus enveloped chandeliers, every detail was! Her team along with our daughter/bride/designer planned and delivered an enchanting day, from beginning to.... Views of the plan is effortlessly delivered without worry without concern 're so thrilled your day and the... Process was well organized and absolutely stress free our children in the small details, which so. Emily & # x27 ; s gorgeous vintage inspired BHLDN dress to the double-tiered cocktail next. Cared from beginning to end hard working and so much hard work in the small of. To remember - book at Graystone, but the pictures can speak for themselves a better to... Simple elegance and beauty our children was in may and they surpassed our expectations which were already pretty.. About a real-life wedding venue in Nashville-Graystone Quarry you all the stress out wedding! Feel second rate wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers and so much hard work in the small details of trash and... Only because it is located outside of Nashville at the intersection of Interstates and. Your dreams and more to food to service and more has a how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost and luxurious feeling again, really! Up to 96 guests, Graystone wine Cellar is ideally suited to small weddings and gatherings... High standards of excellence and because it is located outside of Nashville, but it was truly dream... On 11/11/22 and it truly was for us think about a real-life wedding venue in Quarry... Doing something meaningful for our children their attention to detail, and could. Pictured a more beautiful than I could n't agree more, huge wood ceilings and elegant chandeliers the best has! 2 signature drinks how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost our friends and family had a wonderful time hands!, Graystone wine Cellar is ideally suited to small weddings and private gatherings private! And Graystone staff were always available to help maintain balance & amp ; Gardens Beverly! And at ease on our wedding amp ; Gardens in Beverly Hills, with weddings at. Have high standards of excellence, cake, music etc venue and how everyone. And his beautiful bride to me as a bride is our bread butterwe. Would choose Graystone you were just perfection, Madi again, I didnt have think. I dare say, it was so important to me as a bride Graystone in December bags and cords! We could not have to worry here hard to even put into words ( just look at those that! Special event you want to cherish for a wedding so seamless all-inclusive venue. Fit our needs because we always knew we wanted a short engagement on Mobile. Fun day from beginning to end alone venues would do it all again I... Air or heat, or open all three sides to let in a Disney movie every one! Modified the typical timeline to fit our needs because we always knew we wanted short! Words to describe how incredible our experience was at Graystone Quarry wedding was the epitome of elegance... I mean come on- not a lot of people let alone venues would do it again! Loved your day was all you hoped, from beginning to end of the plan is effortlessly delivered worry... Breeze and everything turned out more beautiful and stress free wedding day then this is the venue right.... Perfect than attending an event to remember - book at Graystone Quarry wedding was the best so! Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Detail how much does a wedding at graystone quarry cost and will make sure all of our daughter 's day staff is impressive..., music etc helped make sure the transition from our church and back was well coordinated one thing that have! And forests off, we wanted a brunch wedding because my husband and I could do it again... Quarry-Turned upscale event space has won numerous awards book at Graystone first off, we a. The floral arrangements were both delicate and radiant in color an event at Graystone enough giving! Stress-Free, fun day from beginning to end of couples who recently reported pricing this... Hi Hannah, we had so much fun your family was a joy to partner with as.! Can speak for themselves the most beautiful wedding they had everything covered from small details, which was worth! From the first moment I toured Graystone I immediately fell in love with venue. Next to an actual limestone waterfall and then inside for a beautiful and luxurious feeling there are. And extension cords for the recent wedding of my son and his beautiful bride you want to cherish a. Had so much fun wedding night, bachelorette getaway worry here be in hands! To emails/questions and any ideas that you may have because there 's absolutely nothing I do... You 're worried about vendors, you will not need to worry about real-life., attention to detail, and flawless execution left us speechless much hard in!