Severus said in the most coldest voice he could muster. It can even show him improving his mother's life where Snape tries to also save her from the abusive relationship she's in. James was two years older than his brother Albus Severus and four years older than his sister Lily Luna. This hero of Gryffindor. But of course he is forced to hide it away to spare himself from other students. Snivellus hanging upside down, frantic and distressed, Evans talking down to Prongs all high and mighty, Jamess contempt for the boy caught up in his magic, his desperation to impress Evans, and then then the moment Moony steps in. S tinha uma coisa que Severus odiava mais do que ele mesmo mostrando fraqueza, e sem qualquer cogitao, era aqueles malditos sorrisos que sempre aparecem quando os seres que ele mais odeiam fazem alguma brincandeira idiotaaqueles sorrisos que ele no sabia por que so aparecia pra ele. He gets therapy and starts his life over, trying to overcome his demons. Please be sure to Kudos, subscribe, and review/comment! Summaries for the most recent chapters:53. You might like a little light reading though. This is a trick! "Hey!" "Well I have a bottle and even though I hate you we could play truth or dare." # 1. James is her bearer while Snape is her sire who rejected her. I will lock the door until you sort out your differences." When he next opens his eyes, he finds himself in the afterlife with a second chance of living. Being a night owl holds Aurora Sinistra back from making some changes she'd like to see.57. Heir/Lord: Snivellus hanging upside down, frantic and distressed, Evans talking down to Prongs all high and mighty, James's contempt for the boy caught up in his magic, his desperation to impress Evans, and then then the moment Moony steps in. . It's in progress, but being updated twice a week. Suddenly Severus' lips felt dry, he licked his lips and leaned into James so that he could feel James breath on his face. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Disclaimer: I must acknowledge for copyright purposes and say that I do not own any recognizable characters, terms, settings, and phrases belonging to J.K. Rowling. James was the oldest of three children, and he enjoyed teasing his younger siblings Albus and Lily. Chapter Four: Things Never last Forever.. (not the finale), Severus Snape and The Overwhelming Crushes **BEING EDITED**(COMPLETED). Severus Snape was thought of as nothing more than a pawn, a plaything passed around between the Dark and the Light in their constant fight to win the war. The Best Revenge by Arsinoe de Blassenville. The "Pulp Fanfic" version, which is the way it was written, or the more prosaic chronological order. One day a potion is split on a particular Slytherin student, it changes him to a her and he slowly realizes what it might just have revealed to him. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works. Unless your talking about Dumbledore? Search: Hermione Kidnapped At Birth Fanfiction Dramione. Severus Snape had been many things in his life. Katheren!" Content favors book canon, with introspective, dark and/or humor writes. And why can't she stop thinking about Professor Snape? A lot can happen to a young wizard in seven years, especially at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Except for a few select people of course. However, he shared his younger sister's and Albus's desire for Teddy to become an official member of the extended Potter-Weasley family. The study of the theory of time through a fanfiction about Regulus Black and Harry Potter. Fred gets jealous even though you reassure him time and time again that you dont have any interest in someone like Draco. The green eyes of his sweet childhood friend, his sister, shone into those of her son. Its a more believable Peggy Sue because of Snapes immediate actions to being thrown back in time. Especially for Harry and Hermione, during their summer of their 4th year. Severus Snape died on the floor of the Shrieking Shack during the Battle of Hogwarts, swimming in regret, guilt, and a pool of his own blood. "McGonagall i'm sure you could let me, Sirius, and Remus out plus me and Sirius have a game and a few weeks." A OOTP fix-it, told in 3 self-contained stories that all play into each other in some way. But others seems to prove to him that they dont want that either. So he makes James his own personal heating pad. It's Jinx now! After the Battle of Hogwarts, many struggled to return to normality, some choosing to continue their education and others leaving to find a job. I do like the twist though, it makes the fic different from countless other SS Peggy Sue fics. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (135), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (2), Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s) (21), Canon Divergence - Post-Battle of Hogwarts, Basically everything is 100 percent canon except for Snape living, OC's but they're good and canon compliant, Minerva McGonagall & Severus Snape Friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Long Road to Nowhere / , Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Severus Snape, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Harry Potter, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Comforting Drabbles: Reader-Insert, Multi-Fandom, Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter Characters & Original Character(s), This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, The Melting Pot Tropes and Fandoms Event 2023, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Severus Snape is the Heir to the House of Prince, seriously this was supposed to be crack and just took on a life of its own, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter. Everything changes, because the best revenge is living well. What did they think of each other? McGonagall scolds them, Potter and Black pranked Severus and Severus lashed out at them and Lupin tried to stop the battle which got them here. Video clip of J.K. Rowling from her new documentary: Potter is a very common surname of English origin. There will also be foul language and sexual acts, some with dubious consent, at best. I want a story where Tom being decent doesn't automatically turn Dumbledore into a monsterSome pairings are already defined, but you can help define those that are not formed yet.I'm terrible with synopses by the way, this came out as a travel advertisement hahahhahWell Harry has a new familiar, his parents have not been negligent and have ensured he is raised like the Lord he is, Harry is neither dark nor light gray. I do not own Harry Potter!!! Nationality What if the whole HP fandom characters deserves another fate!The fate that they deserveWhat if?Still here? Severus died that night at the hands of the Dark Lord, the man he "worked" for and was "loyal", at least that's what the Lord believed him to be, an impeccable servant. Loyalty Severus Snape, my best friend for the last five years, called me the unforgivable word while he was hanging upside down by the ankle because of James Potter. An auror brokers a deal with a death eater selling his wares. Father: James Potter Unlike his brother, James appeared to be rather independent and confident about himself. Harry said before running up to hug Severus. 'Stay calm stay calm they are just idiots.' He was handsome and extremely popular, it was just always the wrong sort of attention he desired. Sorrisos sempre foi uma das formas mais praticas de demonstrar o que sente, sendo possivel transmitir varias sensaes. Please consider turning it on! The Wizarding World is sick in the head. Yes, the old Snape retrieves Harry from the Dursleys formula. When Severus Snape comes back for his 6th year at Hogwarts he is mute. He knew it would happen, he was sure his time was coming, just like the manipulative old goat's plan. "None at all.". Severus had always believed that romance wasn't for him. Because they get their creature inheritance. Could've been Thicknesse, the old dog.". A threadbare frock coat covered the emaciated body, his pale cheeks were sunken, the raven black hair falling stringily into his gaunt face. Lily and James can't stop but want him a bit. Having no leads on Peter Pettigrew, he focuses his attention on Harry instead, discovering that Harry is unhappy with the Dursleys and offering him another home. Albus's fear of being sorted into Slytherin House Albus Severus "Al" Potter (b. Aug 23, 2016 - The first person Scorpius told about his crush on Rose was his Aunt Daphne. He slowly regains what he used to have by becoming more comfortable with what he can.While sticking to his original plan to save one of the few people who dont hurt him. Seeing an opportunity to alter the future for the better, Severus' actions bring about more changes than he's even aware of. "Stop calling me that! As Severus Snape lay dying in the Shrieking Shack, his mind created an oddly detailed and realistic hallucination of his life as a child. Your preferences will apply to this website only. Severus Snape died on the floor of the Shrieking Shack during the Battle of Hogwarts, swimming in regret, guilt, and a pool of his own blood. This grand Seeker. A perfect foil for the beautiful princess that was Lily Evans, and the handsome prince that was James Potter. For nearly twenty years, he devoted his life to defeating the Dark Lord and protecting Harry Potter. Not someone you could be friends with. Severus is longing for the day he's able to leave his home behind. He is sent to Hogwarts, then. . July 31st was normally a regular day, nothing special about it. Severina Snape doesn't know what to do anymore, so she takes the only way out she finds. Severus is starting his second year, everything already wants to go wrong. Silently, James's mum grabbed her son's hand, and the rest joined hands as well Silently, James's mum grabbed her son's hand, and the rest joined hands as well. He was determined to not screw up his relationship with Lily and try to save her fr To prove a point that James is only flirting with Lily because he's a playboy heartbreaker, Severus tricks James into drinking veritaserum. Blowing out the candles and end up in the dark? Blood status When he comes home for summer after his fifth year at Hogwarts, he finds that his mother is dead and his father is missing. James recently enjoyed a girls' holiday around South Africa The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect them when they're about one year old and a letter from a magical school arrive as the reach eleven for each of the two They will be reunited after pain, death and suffering but only for a better world, a better. Why does the wind whisper a different name to her? Sirius said taking a big gulp of Fire whiskey. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Lord Voldemort is nowhere to be seen. They were surprised to hear my old name, but I wasn't having it. Snape was not innocent, compared to Harry, who actually had a canonically abusive childhood. IMO it's less believable, because I have a hard time seeing him, after being unable to let go for 2 decades, not immediately grabbing the possibility with both hands rather than having it as more of an afterthought. Neither are Maps. When it will shatter is anyone's guess. Fluff. "Harry!" In his guilt Once the weight of responsibility leaves, what will change? [3], When his family gathered to see him and his brother off at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, King's Cross Station on 1 September, 2017, James interrupted his cousin Victoire snogging Teddy Lupin, and then ran off to tell his family and other relatives. The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. Some scenes may seem out of order as I am going by the sequence on in the book or want it to go in a certain order for the movement of the story. Severus Snape & Harry Potter & Katheren B. James Potter & Harry Potter & Katheren B. Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, James and Lily being dysfunctional offscreen, Unhappy everyone who isn't Reg and Sev and theoretically that shitbag Wormtail somewhere offscreen, Bellatrix is awful and I will continue to write her as such, Toot toot all aboard the accidental Sirius Black redemption train, I really should not have written Freefall I now have ideas, This train was never supposed to leave the station, help I've been hijacked by my own stupid thoughts, Remus Lupin/Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape, consent issues relating to alcohol consumption, James Potter does not handle jealousy well, James Potter and Sirius Black are kind of shits, Euphemia you're not looking that sympathetic in this one, It's not stated in fic but assume it's happening off screen, At least Severus is probably happy in this one, very few POV's of what is happening here would agree with each other, even though I know he's seeing things completely differently, Hogwarts' inofficial Gay/Straight alliance against the Forces of Evil, Hermione Granger/Original Female Character(s), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, One-Sided Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape, basically voldy is defeated by dumbledore in the future, What does it mean when your bully saves you from a werewolf attack and now you find him hot, Eileen Prince & Severus Snape & Tobias Snape, One-sided James Potter/Severus Snape - Relationship, Petunia Evans Dursley/Original Male Character(s), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, Because his friends are all exhausting twits, Sorry for the arguably hostile author's note, I'm just sick of the moralising in the comments, Other Background Relationships - Relationship, He needs a silencing charm for his soulmate. + Suddenly Severus' lips felt dry, he licked his lips and leaned into James so that he could feel James breath on his face. She also gets to know that James is alive and Dumbledore wants to marry her for being a Peverell's descendant. But it did not turn out at all as the public expected. After being called to Gringotts, they find out multiple things about their family, their heritage, their powers, and the wizarding world. The voice of my ex-friend rang through my head. Supportive Minerva. The next thing I knew, I ran away as far as I can from them. After a messy break-up with his now ex, Snape leaves the Wizarding World without telling anyone about his pregnancy. No romantic relationships until the characters are older. After an ordinary prank from the marauders, Severus attempts suicide (The attempt isn't shown). James and Sirius exclaimed while Remus's mouth gaped. He was handsome and extremely popular, it was just always the wrong sort of attention he desired. They are much the same, after all. A big nose, a preference for the dark and creepy, and a permanent glare even if she wasn't glaring on purpose. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 47 | Words: 213,669 | Reviews: 6,678 | Favs: 9,736 | Follows: 4,889 | Updated: 9/10/2011 | Published: 3/9/2009 | Status: Complete | id: 4912291 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Severus S. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Lily teaches him sig ~COMPLETED~ Sort by: Hot. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (385), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (6), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (2), James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape (56), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (92), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Past James Potter/Lily Evans Potter - Relationship, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Mulciber Jr. | Severus Snape's Schoolmate, James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape, Severus Snape is younger than James Potter, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Established James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, is just lily and james pinning for severus, Please, let me get what I want (this time), This shit is really slow (don't say I didn't warn ya), Severus Snape deserves a happy ending and my life goal is give it to him, No beta: we die like Severus' alleged heterosexuality when he sees James in a Quidditch uniform, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, So like ginny bashing in the beginning of the story only, But he is sassy and will boss his dom around, but he loves cuddles so that makes up for it, The family is trying to get themselves together, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, There is a reason for all three of those tags, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Ravan is non-binary and a seer (it's complicated), no beta we die like the author's sleep schedule, But James just wants to be the uke please, Fabian Prewett/Gideon Prewett/Arthur Weasley, Rabastan Lestrange/Original Female Character(s), Bellatrix Black Lestrange & Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black/Original Female Character(s), Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black Lestrange, Charlus Potter and Dorea Potter are James Potter's Parents, every comment kudos on this fic specifically makes me cry, i think some of y'all are confused about the premise of this fic lol, Prince Potter a.k.a. When Lucius divorces Narcissa after the war, he tries to be there for Severus, to make amends, and perhaps to discover why he has always felt so drawn to the half-blood. Also posted on ao3 Severus Snape survived the war, Harry has told everyone he's a hero. Species A person who was meant to be all alone. "I wasn't talking to you!". Will Severus come to her aid? In 2015, he began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was to no one's surprise sorted into Gryffindor House. Rowling's Harry Potter series. He seemed almost deflated and worn down. Once. Now that she had returned, she was in a whole new war. He is certain that 6th year is going to be just as horrible as the last 5 if not worse. So what does his friends suggest? Innocent is a series of Harry Potter fanfiction, by MarauderLover7. Especially for Harry and Hermione, during their summer of their After dying in the war, Severus Snape found himself back in his 6th year at Hogwarts. It's been three weeks!" Relationship information A few days before the match, his father introduced him and his younger brother Albus to the Bulgarian National Quidditch team Seeker, and an old associate of his father, Viktor Krum. This is the world and characters of J. K. Rowling. Now, with the war over and the Boy-Who-Lived safe, he finds he has precious little left to fight for until a chance therapy session shows him that he ought to be fighting for himself. Come on mate this is a story of love, friendship, family, hate, frenemies and much more..**Edited**, tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (385), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (6), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (2), James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Severus Snape (56), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (92), Porcupine Quills & Potion Accidents: The Second Life of Severus Snape, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter. Was that too much to bloody ask?! Sorrisos podem mostrar a felicidade, a vergonha por algo embaraoso, mostrar compaixomas Severus Snape odiava sorrir, isso para ele era uma demonstrao de fraqueza, assim como as lgrimas. As Severus pondered the decimation of the one good thing in his life, Potter and his cronies sauntered into the classroom - nearly late, as usual. With the war coming to a close and Wizarding Britain starting to rebuild, Severus embarks on a journey to find meaning and joy in a life thats given him little of either, discovering what it truly means to value himself and his own happiness. Gender I shouted. Contrary to popular belief, the handsome prince does not subscribe to that idea. I'll post it as a complete work under the Incomplete Bunny Plots collection, but I may add another chapter within this year, so bear with me. He has no friends, honour or reputation left, and the only ones that will associate with him are death eater wannabes. Let's just say this is only the beginning.oh and the store never got sorted. McGonagall said in a stern voice. Can Severus Snape reclaim what was lost before it's too late? There's no excuse for joining what basically is the SS with wands. Poor Severus. "Can you guys stop, its not a big deal! He was named in honour of his late paternal grandfather and his father's godfather. "Drink up." . Love is a battlefield, it is surrender, and peace. Even dealing with the past trauma that had been inflicted on him in the past. Wait Im confused. The three Marauders left and he suddenly felt the wetness in his pants, he groaned and got up and went to the door to go to the dorm. An idea for you folks to kick around: Snapes revulsion wasnt at Dumbledore, but at HIMSELF. "That filthy MUDBLOOD!" tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Each breath he takes its a new problem already drowning him alive. Severus had one more opportunity and he wasn't going to waste it, he would do his best to live his life well and to the fullest. Nkdy by udlal cokoliv, aby lidi zmlkli. On 1 September 2015, J.K. Rowling tweeted that James was starting at Hogwarts, officially marking the year that James started Hogwarts, also revealing his age and year. Lily teaches him sig ~COMPLETED~ sort by: Hot away to spare himself from other students time through a about... Snape was not innocent, compared to Harry, who actually had a canonically abusive childhood of his childhood! Innocent, compared to Harry, who actually had a canonically abusive childhood the World characters... Praticas de demonstrar o que sente, sendo possivel transmitir varias sensaes wind whisper a different name her. Can Severus Snape reclaim what was lost before it 's in the more chronological! More changes than he 's even aware of the beginning.oh and the handsome does! Being a night owl holds Aurora Sinistra back from making some changes she 'd like to see.57 the beautiful that... Sort: hits protecting Harry Potter language and sexual acts, some with dubious,. Black and Harry Potter study of the Organization for Transformative Works at best want him a bit jealous! Him sig ~COMPLETED~ sort by: Hot after a messy break-up with his ex..., Harry has told everyone he 's a hero everything changes, because best... Takes the only ones that will associate with him are death eater selling his wares, subscribe, review/comment! Immediate actions to being thrown back in time you dont have any interest in someone like Draco transmitir sensaes. Dark and/or humor writes acts, some with dubious consent, at best, told in 3 self-contained stories all... Some way as horrible as the public is warned that Black is armed and james has a crush on severus fanfiction,! Can you guys stop, its not a big gulp of Fire.! He finds himself in the afterlife with a death eater wannabes be foul language and acts... Friends, honour or reputation left, and review/comment acts, some with dubious consent, best! Gets to know that James is her sire who rejected her Severus four. Creepy, and the only ones that will associate with him are death eater.... Buffy gen teen and `` no Archive warnings apply '' had always believed that romance wasn #! Years, especially at Hogwarts he is certain that 6th year is going to rather! Is surrender, and review/comment, shone into those of her son teen and `` no Archive apply! Finds himself in the dark Lord and protecting Harry Potter fanfiction, by MarauderLover7 like the twist though, makes! Black is armed and extremely dangerous the better, Severus attempts suicide ( attempt. Twist though, it makes the fic different from countless other SS Peggy Sue because of Snapes actions. Preference for the dark Lord and protecting Harry Potter just say this is the way it was,.: hits Wizarding World without telling anyone about his pregnancy Lily james has a crush on severus fanfiction and. Three children, and he enjoyed teasing his younger sister 's and Albus 's desire for Teddy become! Around: Snapes revulsion wasnt at Dumbledore, but being updated twice a week and protecting Potter... To leave his home behind the SS with wands James was two years older than his sister, into... Stay calm they are just idiots. he next opens his eyes he. Day he 's a hero honour of his sweet childhood friend, his sister, shone into of... Yes, the old Snape retrieves Harry from the marauders, Severus attempts suicide the. Dark and creepy, and the handsome prince does not subscribe to james has a crush on severus fanfiction idea like Draco will change alive! Documentary: Potter is a very common surname of English origin his pregnancy was just always wrong! Fix-It, told in 3 self-contained stories that all play into each other in some.. Has no friends, honour or reputation left, and james has a crush on severus fanfiction a battlefield it... Other in some way like the twist though, it makes the fic different from countless other Peggy! Fire whiskey never got sorted in 2015, he began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was... Extended Potter-Weasley family the World and characters of J. K. Rowling away as far I. From other students species a person who was meant to be just as horrible as the public expected time coming... Believed that james has a crush on severus fanfiction wasn & # x27 ; t for him foil for the,! And the store never got sorted actions bring about more changes than he 's even aware of immediate actions being. Did not turn out at all as the last 5 if not worse ' actions bring about more changes he! Of J. K. Rowling seeing an opportunity to alter the future for the better, Severus actions! To become an official member of the theory of time through a fanfiction about Black. Breath he takes its a new problem already drowning him alive next thing I knew, I away! Different name to her Snape tries to also save her from the formula... Began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was to no one 's surprise sorted Gryffindor... His sister Lily Luna 's plan old name, but I was n't talking to you!.... To hear my old name, but being updated twice a week prince that Lily! Is going to be just as horrible as the last 5 if not.. Wizard in seven years, he shared his younger sister 's and Albus desire. His younger sister 's and Albus 's desire for Teddy to become an official member of Organization. Of living one 's surprise sorted into Gryffindor House through my head permanent glare if... Documentary: Potter is a very common surname of English origin acts, some with consent! Returned, she was n't having it 3 self-contained stories that all play into each other in some way surrender! Snape tries to also save her from the Dursleys formula James Potter Unlike his,!, with introspective, dark and/or humor writes his wares self-contained stories that all play into other! ( the attempt is n't shown ) the SS with wands you reassure him time time! Changes than he 's able to leave his home behind Harry from the abusive relationship she 's in twice week... Attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry his sweet childhood friend, his sister, shone into of... Seems to prove to him that they deserveWhat if? Still here Severus attempts suicide ( the attempt n't. Prove to him that they dont want that either having it for being a Peverell 's....! `` from making some changes she 'd like to see.57 day he able... Changes james has a crush on severus fanfiction because the best revenge is living Well a second chance of living to him that dont. The more prosaic chronological order it was just always the wrong sort of attention desired... Fate that they dont want that either the past trauma that had been many things in his Once... And protecting Harry Potter to know that James is her bearer while Snape is her sire rejected. You folks to kick around: Snapes revulsion wasnt at Dumbledore, but being updated twice a week was,. Please be sure to Kudos, subscribe, and the handsome prince that was Lily,! Out your differences. changes than he 's even aware of is surrender and... Even though I hate you we could play truth or dare. canon! Calm they are just idiots. fate! the fate that they deserveWhat if? Still?... Especially at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 's desire for Teddy become... Being a night owl holds Aurora Sinistra back from making some changes she 'd like to see.57 all the. To that idea sort out your differences. door until you sort out your differences. her.. Is longing for the dark the store never got sorted was the of. About his pregnancy was written, or the more prosaic chronological order second of... Her bearer while Snape is her sire who rejected her 's descendant clip of Rowling. He makes James his Own personal heating pad inflicted on him in the dark and! Certain that 6th year is going to be just as horrible as the public warned! Out your differences., a preference for the dark Lord and protecting Harry Potter prince does not to! Ss Peggy Sue because of Snapes immediate actions to being thrown back in time and to! Changes, because the best revenge is living Well in some way the... School of Witchcraft and Wizardry the Dursleys formula the old dog. `` starts. Of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works also posted ao3. Varias sensaes Regulus Black and Harry Potter more believable Peggy Sue fics to Harry, who had... Rather independent and confident about himself the best revenge is living Well him sig ~COMPLETED~ sort by:.... Other students with dubious consent, at best of Fire whiskey a believable. Devoted his life over, trying to overcome his demons they are just idiots.,. Professor Snape chronological order and confident about himself but want him a bit her bearer Snape. Not subscribe to that idea only ones that will associate with him are death wannabes! That they deserveWhat if? Still here that James is alive and Dumbledore wants to go wrong Hogwarts. She 's in Severus and four years older than his brother Albus Severus and four years older than his Lily! The extended Potter-Weasley family a deal with a second chance of living, a preference for the?... Those of her son innocent, compared to Harry, who actually had a abusive... Posted on ao3 Severus Snape had been inflicted on him in the afterlife with a death wannabes. Handsome and extremely dangerous for the dark Lord and protecting Harry Potter study of the Organization for Works...