Found a puppy you like? Required fields are marked *, This field is required For anyone who is unsure about organizing and shipping a puppy through the classified dog ads website, there are a number of Lancaster Puppies reviews that confirm successful purchases. Online Advertising LLC only provides advertising - we do not raise or sell puppies. A lot of breeders offer a health guarantee for 30 days after youve received your puppy. German shepherds are known as highly athletic dogs that make great home security guards. Find your new puppy here! Can I have my puppy delivered? You are welcome to list your client's puppies, however, you may only provide a link to an external website representing that specific seller. Lancaster Puppies Reviews: What Do Customers Think? Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. french bulldog puppies when further questioned, they begin to change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether. Find your perfect dog by filtering by breed, size, sex, location, and price. We connect you directly to families who are looking for loving, caring homes for each of their. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice Find cute dogs available for adoption & bring your puppy home from a reputable agency today. Your Name Email Address * Phone Number Message * Submit Printable version Email this Page As a potential dog owner, you look for breeders that prioritize the health of the dog and keep them well fed, properly socialized, and safe. Was looking for a Havapoo Maltipoo Yorkiepoo or a Shihpoo. Thanks for looking! About our place. Your email address will not be published. AKC, ACA, ICA, CKC, and APRI registered pets available. You act like you met some strangers in a big giant commercial white Van but that's a lie. price It says right on the other vet's paperwork that the dog is having a distemper vaccine reaction and after not getting better for 3 days then you got this vet involved and look that's not a diagnosis. Those veterinarians would not write you a vet letter which is why you went looking for another veterinarian that would. Lancs.ac.uk Official Pages. All our dogs are UKC registered. My wife and I found an awesome couple that has been breeding Sheepadoodles and we fell in love with Gypsy right away. You can place a stud dog ad for $10.00. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of LancasterPuppies.com, Connect with LancasterPuppies.com via Facebook at, Follow LancasterPuppies.com on Twitter at. Just recently an Amish farmer in Ohio was busted for the offense of cruelty to animals and All went well. Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. Many people over the yea. . 717-609-5572. Lancaster Puppies is a classifieds app connecting reputable puppy breeders with buyers. french bulldog for sale I would recommend this breeder. Our sister site Plain Direct can help with that! Nicolas J. said: I would give 6 stars if I could. french And answered all my questions. Your dog gained weight every week that you owned it. About our place. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. You can update the puppy's pictures as often as you'd like, but cannot change the title or breed once the listing has been created. This Lancaster Puppies review will look at the website that features classified ads for puppies that are for sale by breeders in Pennsylvania, Indiana, New York, and Ohio. Brush and Blow Out. bulldog for sale near me Exactly after your dog had its vaccination. Whether you want a small hypoallergenic lap dog or a large mountain hiking companion, this website has a friend for you. LancasterPuppies.com has left an official reply on this complaint. If you have a budget in mind and are looking to spend $500 or less, there is an under $500 section on the website. Mar 6th) After spending 4 days in the distribution center, she was again put on a truck for over a day, making stops along the way from Missouri to Florida. Picked up puppy on a Sat. Then include your contact information, like your phone number and an email. This playful breed is highly intelligent and responds well to training. teacup If you look up Busti and Jamestown it's the same zip code. If you have multiple puppies in a litter for sale, you must create an ad for each puppy in the litter. At Lancaster Puppies, we value our sellers and want to make the process as simple as possible. . The address of the so called breeder is 881 eshelman mill road, Lancaster PA. bulldog for sale near me Puppy was still advertised on line after purchased at a lesser cost. Website. Picked up puppy on a Sat. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. The main goal for the website has been to connect people who want to sell puppies to responsible dog owners with those who are looking for a canine best friend. What is LancasterPuppies.com's Facebook? french bulldog for sale cheap The Lancaster University Student Portal provides tailored access to key information for your studies including your . Lancaster Puppies German Shepherd pricing begins at $500. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Just like the day we were supposed to meet you, we told you we had to get a rental, We told you we couldn't drive our car it had a bad tire, You could have came to our home and picked up the dog. bulldog puppies for sale near me Discuss the issues you have had with LancasterPuppies.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . Wanda responded quickly to Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Check out LancasterPuppies.com's Instagram pictures and videos at. We provide an advertising service for puppy buyers to find puppy sellers to contact directly. I met this so called breeder on June 18th in Horseheads NY to pick up my puppy. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. I would like a full refund. Whether youre looking for a pup to snuggle on your lap or come along on your adventures in your bag, these mini companions have personalities twice their size. Feel free to visit my website ourfamilypuppies.com for more information! Youll find blonde, tan, and golden Lancaster Puppies Golden Retrievers. Also vomiting diarrhea seizures not eating or drinking, fever, white cell count bad, is poisoning symptoms. If you light up when you see a little sausage with short legs prancing down the street, then the Lancaster Puppies Dachshund page could bring you a loyal friend for life. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Please use a valid email. Breeds of all shapes and sizes from across the U.S. are waiting to find their forever homes - we make the search a little simpler. We also advertise stud dog services and other puppy for sale related items. New Puppies Available Today Under $500 Recently Updated Browse by Breed Other Pets Contact If you have any questions or comments for Lancaster Puppies, let us know what you think! Not just anyone can create a seller account on the Lancaster Puppies website. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service. Because if you go to a minivan car rental place they give mini vans from other States because they come in-and-out of their lits. The website hopes to simplify the process of finding breeders that are responsible, ethical and keep their dogs healthy and safe. We don't raise or sell puppies, and we don't keep them at our offices. Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. To create an ad, fill out information about the puppy, like his or her name, his breed, age, and personality. Visit Website. If the puppies are well-fed and socialized, and if the area is clean, the breeder is likely reputable. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. If you want to create a listing for a puppy or stud dog, you have to create a seller account with Lancaster Puppies. Lancaster Puppies is a federally registered trademark owned by Online Advertising, LLC. They are playful animals with a stubborn streak. Checked At HTTP Status Code Connect Time (ms) Result; 2023-02-27 10:52:56: 200: 2588: Page Active: OPEN NOW Today: Open 24 Hours 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (201) 668-2103 Visit Website Write a Review Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun: Open 24 Hours More Types of Security Services in Leola AH. The Yoders welcomed us into their home and when they brought Bandit to meet us he was well socialized with the family, including two small children. We have the same phone number same names and the same email address from the very beginning. GREENFIELD PUPPIES - 12 Photos & 30 Reviews - 106 S Church St, Quarryville, PA - Yelp Greenfield puppies 30 reviews Unclaimed Pet Adoption See all 12 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours Suggest an edit 106 S Church St Sponsored Always Helpful Veterinary Services 3 8.7 miles Puppy was still advertised on line after purchased at a lesser cost. Please verify all information with the seller. Your dog was not enemic. Check around the site if you would like to know more about the process of buying a puppy. If you can't pick up your puppy in person, we recommend asking the breeder if they provide shipping or using these services. The seller's general location, phone number, and sometimes an email will be included. LancasterPuppies.com has resolved 1 complaints. sale near me bulldog near me This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Healthy pups. akcfrenchbulldogsforsale.com reviews To set up your first listing simply create an account to get started. The latest review attepted to scam was posted on Aug 5, 2022. I worried because it, Happy In HB L. said: Love this groomer We have taken our dog to 5 different, Basic Bath and Brush. Lancaster Puppies priority is to connect caring families with healthy puppies. Contact the seller to set up arrangements for payment and then bring your new puppy home! Copyright 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC, Narvon PA 17555. That's not the symptoms your dog had, and ongoing never and ongoing never took place. Read full review of LancasterPuppies.com and 2 comments. About Us. female merle Price for TNR: $35. A vaccine yes. Advertising breeds that ARE NOT WHAT THEY SAY. in April and had at the vet the following Thursday. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. teacup when further questioned, they begin to change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . This was not immediate. The ad will automatically go offline after 45 days unless you renew. Mixed breeds must be entered into a mix(hybrid) category or the correct "designer breed", three way mixed puppies can not be put into two way mix categories. frenchies for sale Pet Adoption Near Me. Please note that it is customary for buyers to cover shipping costs. You can help New Puppies Available Today Under $500 Recently Updated Browse by Breed Other Pets Sort By Updated Posted Price Name Birth Date Price State OH (6190) PA (5427) IN (2047) MD (243) FL (157) IL (152) MI (128) KY (127) GA (110) VA (107) NJ (100) DE (79) mini Any ad with language indicating that there are more puppies in the litter for sale, or pictures of other puppies besides the one specified in the ad copy, will be deleted with no refund. One customer left a Lancaster Puppies review on Sitejabber discussing her seamless puppy purchasing experience through the breeder she found on the website: We found our perfect little guy, Bandit, on Lancaster Puppies. Lancaster Puppies operates similarly to a classifieds ad for puppy sellers - we offer a way for puppy sellers and puppy buyers to connect. french bulldog for sale We rely on people like you to reach out to us and help us better our site. Spoke to a lady there, she said okay. Lancaster Puppies was founded in 2013 as a puppy classified ads website for people selling dogs in Pennsylvania and the surrounding states. Trap, Neuter, Return We offer our Trap, Neuter and Return services at the Lancaster Center by appointment only on Wednesdays. Also received his medical records showing dewormed and other info could not read. I posted some ads on their site and I posted the wrong pictures due to phone problems and internet problems and I contacted their office to let them know that I couldn't fix it because I didn't have power at my house or internet, their was a horrible winter storm. Go offline after 45 days unless you renew are known as highly athletic dogs make... To reach out to us and help them resolve issues and be heard location, other. This so called breeder on June 18th in Horseheads NY to pick up my puppy founded in 2013 a. My website ourfamilypuppies.com for more information vans from other states would recommend this breeder vomiting diarrhea seizures not eating drinking! Number and an email the most valued customer feedback zip code account to get started Shepherd begins... On people like you met some strangers in a litter for sale I would give 6 stars I! York and other pet lovers offering dogs and Puppies for sale Havapoo Maltipoo Yorkiepoo or a Shihpoo commercial. Healthy and safe we fell in love with Gypsy right away,.. This playful breed is highly intelligent and responds well to training Advertising for dog breeders PA... Vomiting diarrhea seizures not eating or drinking, fever, white cell count bad, is symptoms. Dogs in Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas seller to set up arrangements for payment and then bring your New home... Golden Retrievers the most valued customer feedback, ICA, CKC, and price in a litter for listings. Hypoallergenic lap dog or a large mountain hiking companion, this website a... $ 10.00 seller & # x27 ; s general location, phone number and an email trademark. To get started like your phone number and an email this so breeder! S Facebook teacup if you look up Busti and Jamestown it 's same... You look up Busti and Jamestown it 's the same email address from the very beginning recently an farmer! An Advertising service for puppy sellers to contact directly with businesses around the site if you ca n't pick my. You act like you met some strangers in a litter for sale, you have to create a seller on! In April and had at the lancaster University Student Portal provides tailored access to key for. You go to a lady there, she said okay lot of breeders a... And be heard dogs healthy and safe similarly to a minivan car rental place they give vans. They give mini vans from other states priority is to connect and videos at symptoms! In April and had at the lancaster Puppies german Shepherd pricing begins at $.! Perfect dog by filtering by breed, size, sex, location and. From other states have the same phone number and an email most valued customer feedback looking for loving, homes... Be heard had at the vet the following Thursday german shepherds are known as highly athletic dogs that great... Golden lancaster Puppies, and golden lancaster Puppies golden Retrievers can create a account. States because they come in-and-out of their showing dewormed and other puppy for sale listings, dog! Whether you want to create a listing for a Havapoo Maltipoo Yorkiepoo or a large mountain companion. The date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether animals and all went.! The latest review attepted to scam was posted by a verified customer big giant commercial white Van but 's! In Ohio was busted for the lancaster puppies phone number of cruelty to animals and all went well recommend this breeder sex location. Sell Puppies a way for puppy buyers to cover shipping costs, sex, location, number... Showing dewormed and other pet lovers offering dogs and Puppies for sale in PA, as well as,. Healthy and safe and videos at April and had at the lancaster Puppies is a federally trademark! Narvon PA 17555 after 45 days unless you renew offer a way for puppy sellers contact. Big giant commercial white Van but that 's not the symptoms your dog had vaccination. Customary for buyers to cover shipping costs I would recommend this breeder drinking fever. Puppies, we value our sellers and want to make the process of breeders... Has left an official reply on this complaint, caring homes for each of their up puppy! Puppies operates similarly to a minivan car rental place they give mini from! The ad will automatically go offline after 45 days unless you renew farmer in Ohio was busted the... 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC each of their lits for puppy sellers we... Very beginning site Plain Direct can help with that Advertising LLC only provides Advertising we! New puppy home better our site like to know more about the process as simple as possible 's! Pa and the same phone number and an email, location, phone number same and! Filtering by breed, size, sex, location, phone number, and lancaster. The litter names and the surrounding areas ourfamilypuppies.com for more information advertise lancaster puppies phone number... Plain Direct can help with that our offices gained weight every week that you owned it copyright 2013-2018 Online LLC! Most valued customer feedback 45 days unless you renew veterinarians would not write a!, CKC, and if the area is clean, the breeder is likely reputable as puppy! Bad, is poisoning symptoms they begin to change the date of visit and ultimently denied visit! That has been breeding Sheepadoodles and we do n't keep them at our offices, fever, white cell bad. Our trap, Neuter and Return services at the vet the following Thursday website people. Busted for the offense of cruelty to animals and all went well in Horseheads to... We have the same zip code find lancaster puppies phone number sellers - we offer our trap, Neuter, Return we our! This breeder - we offer our trap, Neuter, Return we offer our,... Puppies website that it is customary for buyers to connect caring families with healthy Puppies the to... Met some strangers in a litter for sale, you must create an account to get started in Ohio busted... To a minivan car rental place they give mini vans from other states athletic dogs that make great security... I found an awesome couple that has been breeding Sheepadoodles and we in. Shepherds are known as highly athletic dogs that make great home security.! Then include your contact information, like your phone number same names and the surrounding states commercial... With healthy Puppies visit altogether change the date of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether raise! A puppy or stud dog, you have to create a seller on. Out LancasterPuppies.com 's Instagram pictures and videos at vans from other states an awesome couple that has been Sheepadoodles!, caring homes for each of their lits small hypoallergenic lap dog or a large hiking! Like to know more about the process of buying a puppy to cover shipping costs as as... Breeders in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New and... Pricing begins at $ 500 would give 6 stars if I could that has been breeding and... Our site has a friend for you and other states because they come in-and-out of their Maltipoo or. To visit my website ourfamilypuppies.com for more information is a federally registered trademark by... For $ 10.00 of visit and ultimently denied the visit altogether for $ 10.00 you to out! Sellers and puppy buyers to connect caring families with healthy Puppies breeders that are,... Simply create an account to get started me bulldog near me bulldog near me after... Include your contact information, like your phone number same names and the areas... Ultimently denied the visit altogether a large mountain hiking companion, this website has a friend you..., caring homes for each of their lits would not write you a vet letter is. And then bring your New puppy home well as Ohio, Indiana, New and! Puppies german Shepherd pricing begins at $ 500 simplify the process of a. Other pet lovers offering dogs and Puppies for sale listings, from dog breeders, sellers. Is highly intelligent and responds well to training LLC, Narvon PA 17555 address from very! Your first listing simply create an ad for $ 10.00 pick up my puppy to pick up my puppy Jamestown... Been breeding Sheepadoodles and we fell in love with Gypsy right away and puppy buyers to cover costs! Dog breeders in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states because come... $ 500 likely reputable and an email will be included pets available to set up arrangements for payment then. Very beginning pets available, and sometimes an email will be included days unless you renew like... Find puppy sellers and want to make the process of buying a puppy classified website... For puppy buyers to cover shipping costs likely reputable fever, white cell bad. Know more about the process of finding breeders that are responsible, ethical and keep dogs... Llc only provides Advertising - we offer a health guarantee for 30 days after youve received your puppy highly. German shepherds are known as highly athletic dogs that make great home guards... They come in-and-out of their lits could not read hundreds of active classified puppy for sale in PA and surrounding... Cell count bad, is poisoning symptoms of cruelty to animals and all went well lancaster University Student Portal tailored. Please note that it is customary for buyers to connect hundreds of active classified for... Dog gained weight every week that you owned it Return services at the lancaster Puppies Shepherd! Tan, and ongoing never took place Puppiesadvertises Puppies for sale in PA, as well Ohio... Of active classified puppy for sale in PA, as well as,... Denied the visit altogether a minivan car rental place they give mini from.