IFC Midnight set a January theatrical and VOD release for the home invasion thriller See for Me, starring Kim Coates and Laura Vandervoort However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. [11], In 1997, she made her acting debut at age 13. Vandervoort actually played the role of Supergirl on 'Smallville,' so the return to that world has particular significance for her. Laura Vandervoort is an actress who can shift easily from one character to the next, effortlessly absorbing the essence of each role she plays. 834 views, 54 likes, 18 loves, 5 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Inside of You: Unbelievable Laura Vandervoort opens up about her uncomfortable time working on an HBO show, which. I have seen Melissa in interviews and she do not seem like the guy of person that will do that. In 2016, Vandervoort appeared as the supervillain Indigo/Brainiac 8 in three episodes of season one of the CBS action-adventure series Supergirl. 2023 Home of Laura Vandervoort. I guess maybe that day, I probably had to watch something, but I watch American Horror Story, so I don't give myself much of a break from that.". We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Unbelievable Laura Vandervoort opens up about her uncomfortable time working on an HBO show, which later caused her to walk off set- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, Handmaids Tale) returns to the show this week to explore ideas of following your gut, not comparing yourself to others, and finding happiness through passion. Press J to jump to the feed. Welcome to r/SupergirlTV, a subreddit about the comic-book TV series starring Melissa Benoist. | [Warning: Some spoilers ahead.] [16] In 2012, she had a small role in Seth MacFarlane's comedy film Ted, playing Mark Wahlberg's coworker Tanya. All rights reserved. So it was probably meant to be a larger part but she did go back for day 2 of filming. Laura then booked a lead role in the SyFy channel's 'Riverworld.' ***WARNING: Slight. One option is significantly better than the other. I knew a stunt guy who worked on supergirl season 3 and 4 and he said they all the time talked behind the backs of guests stars. That causes trouble for Kara because she cant always get a grasp on Indigo since shes able to disappear through any technology and pop up just as quickly. By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. When Mrs. Claus (Mira Sorvino) feels neglected by her less than attentive husband (Will Sasso), she goes to Las Vegas to help a little girl with her Christmas wish. - January 23, 2018 05:14 pm EST. Smallville actress Laura Vandervoort has admitted that she wishes her character Supergirl's story had ended differently on the series. Later in the show we both discuss our thoughts and emotions on the Alison Mack NXIVM situation as the documentary The VOW has been released and sentencing has commenced. Laura said she thought the lead didn't want her there because she would film all her shots and when it came to working with Laura she would have a stand in do it and go home. After several TV appearances following, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Laura was discovered by The CW network. actor, Superman, film | 229 views, 36 likes, 14 loves, 3 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Inside of You: Laura Vandervoort discusses the overwhelming experience of guest starring. As for what to expect from Mondays hour, Vandervoort says Kara isnt the only one with a surprisingconnection to Indigo. Use me to display a neat welcome message for your website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Autore dell'articolo: Articolo pubblicato: 16/06/2022 Categoria dell'articolo: tippmann stormer elite mods Commenti dell'articolo: the contrast by royall tyler analysis the contrast by royall tyler analysis Asked ifSmallvillewould still be the same show if it was on today, Vandervoortdoesnt think much would have changed. All Rights Reserved. Laura went on to join the "Saw" franchise as their lead actor in the new installment "Jigsaw." I was more excited to be there.". Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Compared with the likes of Supernatural and Twilight, it's about a young woman . Lauras career is on a roll: She was ranked in Maxims top 100 hottest women two years in a row, led a national PETA campaign, and starred in a box office success with Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Mini Bio (1) Laura Vandervoort is a versatile actress, producer and writer who not only crosses over genres, but also changes from character to character flawlessly embracing the essence of every role she plays. We also talk about her troubling situation walking off an HBO show set, the differences in experiences working on Supergirl and Smallville, and how she gets herself to a dark place to prepare for dramatic roles.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - THE SAD REASON LAURA VANDERVOORT HAD TO WALK OFF A HBO SET #insideofyou #smallville Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/insideofyou Full Episodes: https://www.youtube.com/c/InsideofYouwithMichaelRosenbaum Listen on Apple: https://apple.co/insideofyou Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6Q5Cn2tO2yeCdJt4Bq88zS Inside Of You Instagram: https://instagram.com/insideofyoupodcast/ Inside Of You Twitter: https://twitter.com/insideofyoupod Inside Of You Merch: https://store.insideofyoupodcast.com/ Laura has published a childrens book, Super Duper Deelia, which has now been optioned into a live-action TV series with Shaftesbury Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. This is the Supergirl I wanted to see all along., Vandervoort and Benoist will go head-to-head when Indigo wreaks havoc on National City in Mondays episode, Solitude., Indigo can transport via the internet and technology, which makes her equally dangerous in the digital form as she is in the physical form, Vandervoort says. It's disturbing what my character did to her child. [on appearing on a number of sci-fi shows] The Sci-Fi genre has been very nice to me. 3) #24 that Indigo is actually Brainiac 8, and every bit the ruthless, inhuman villain that previous Brainiacs were. When I watch horror movies with them, I cover my eyes, but I love the thrill. Best known for her roles on the television shows "Smallville" as Supergirl and "V," Vandervoort has built an international fan base of . Ranked #53 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women" list of 2010. And she has a unique connection to Karas past which will be revealed in this episode.. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. [13] In 2011, she starred in the suspense film The Entitled, alongside Ray Liotta and Kevin Zegers. [2] She is best known for her roles as Sadie Harrison in the CTV teen drama series Instant Star, Arla "The Bolt-Gun Killer" Cogan in the Syfy supernatural drama series Haven, Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) in The CW serial drama series Smallville,[2][3][4][5] and as Lisa in the ABC science fiction series V (2009). Over the years, Laura has appeared in Instant Star, Smallville, V, and most recently, SyFy's Bitten and the movie "Ted". Sorting Options (currently: Highest Rated) 1920x1200 - Celebrity - Laura Vandervoort. , : . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. "It was exhausting every day just emotionally with the physicality of it, but it wasn't difficult when I got home to let it go. For the actress, seeing Melissa Benoist take on her former role as the DC Comics character was exciting largely because CBS Greg Berlanti/Ali Adler drama goes much deeper into comic book mythology than Smallvilledid. Portrays Indigo, the third alien character in her career (and the second DC Comics alien) on, Shares a birthday with the fictional character of Kara Zor-El/Supergirl, which she portrayed on. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. In 2006, Laura made her feature film debut in The Lookout, which starred Jeff Daniels, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mathew Goode, and Isla Fisher. Vandervoort played Kara Kane in season 7 of the DC Comics . pltsligt trngre frhud; skarvdon robotgrsklippare jula; fiskecamp hlsingland Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. Laura is perhaps best known for her television work, featuring a successful and extensive career that spans many different genres. Laura has built an international fan from her extensive resume and has been consistently working as an actress since she was thirteen years old.She first began her career in background work on Canadian commercials and TV landing her first speaking role at the age of thirteen for the children's series "Goosebumps" and then "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" "I grew up loving horror movies and psychological thrillers. The Vampire Diaries is heading back to the 1900s and viewers will get insight into how Damon (Ian Somerhalder) came to be the way he is today. [October 2007], Ranked #25 in Wizard magazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list. By Patrick Cavanaugh That's what I was thinking. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Published Feb 15, 2016. [March 2008]. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Laura also booked a series regular spot for ABC's sci-fi series 'V' alongside Elizabeth Mitchell, Scott Wolf and Morena Baccarin. laura vandervoort hbo walked off set. This is a completely different version of Supergirl than we had on Smallville, Vandervoort says. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". The actress stayed on the program for four years. Laura Vandervoort. I'm a bit confused, she said it was a show where the lead doesn't exactly want me there. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. The pregnant former Love Island contestant, 33, is expecting . Ranked #73 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women list of 2011. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. | My version was much more of a child and was kind of bratty. tvtta bt med hgtryckstvtt; Uncategorized; laura vandervoort hbo walked off set; April 24, 2022 . [2][5], In 2014, she appeared in the TV adaptation of the Kelley Armstrong novel Bitten, which premiered on January 13, 2014.[5][6][7][17]. How a free online bibliography publisher will simplify your life, How to Write an Evaluation Essay on the Affordable Care Act, Tips on how to choose the best online exploratory essay writing service, Advantages of Annotated Bibliography MLA Format. In tonights episode, 1912, viewers will meet Sage, played by Smallville vet Cassidy Freeman. [3] She then returned for another two episodes in the tenth and final season of Smallville. Following Smallville, Laura booked the sequel to the Jessica Alba/Paul Walker vehicle Into The Blue entitled Into the Blue 2: The Reef. After The Reef, Laura went straight into production on The Jazzman, Out of Control, Damage, and a miniseries that resurrected Philip Jos Farmers SyFy channel series, Riverworld.. There are so many superhero shows on television that are glossy and high-action and I think Smallville would have fit right in with those but it would have had its own niche., Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day, Inside the business of TV with breaking news, expert analysis and showrunner interviews. James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More, Grappling with these emotions proved to be the actress' biggest challenge on the entire film, so the horror genre has always been near and dear to her heart, 'Jigsaw' Star Laura Vandervoort Reveals Her Most Difficult Day on Set, Blumhouse's The Exorcist Revival Adds Agatha: Coven of Chaos Actor, Frankenstein: Legendary Comics Launching New Graphic Novel Featuring Boris Karloff's Likeness, Renfield Star Nicolas Cage Is Already Hoping to Play His Dracula Again, Scream VI: The Most Ruthless Ghostface Featurette Released, First Return to Silent Hill Synopsis, Casting Details Leak, Mayfair Witches: Michelle Ashford on Ciprien's Surprising Journey (Exclusive), Ricou Browning, Star of Creature From the Black Lagoon, Dies at 93, Fatal Attraction Reboot Trailer Teaser Released. Vandervoort, who didn't think she'd get the role of Supergirl when she auditioned against a number of actresses with more extensive credits, mused that her role on SMALLVILLE was originally intended to lead to her own spin off series, which didn't work out. I think it still would fit as is. A heartless bastard. por | Abr 24, 2022 | exempel p evolution djur | tndspole utombordare | Abr 24, 2022 | exempel p evolution djur | tndspole utombordare I loved Marley and I love Kara. Several other television appearances such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation led Vandervoort to the role of Clark Kent's Kryptonian cousin "Kara Kent" (the woman destined to become Supergirl) in The CW serial drama series Smallville. Explore: Wallpapers Phone Wallpapers Art Images pfp. He settles on Laura, a beautiful 11 year old with an amazing voice and skin over where her eyes ought to be, and leaves her with a gift of two jewels to be her eyes. [2][3][5][8] She was a regular in season seven, and appeared in the "Bloodline" episode for season eight. Vandervoort's character smothers her own baby in a fit of rage, placing the blame on her husband by claiming he rolled over onto the newborn, causing the father to kill himself out of grief. [2] After taking several classes and doing background work on Canadian shows such as Road to Avonlea and Harriet the Spy, she got her first speaking role in the Canadian children's horror anthology series Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark?, both series were aired on YTV. Laura booked a series regular role on ABCs sci-fi series V alongside Elizabeth Mitchell and Scott Wolf, who previously guest starred in her hit drama Riverworld. After V, she booked and shot five consecutive features: the psychological thriller. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Laura Vandervoorthas officially passed the Supergirl mantle to Melissa Benoist. Then after that she was talking about SG and it had to be Melissa or Chryler she was talking about. [2][4][5][8], In 2010, Vandervoort appeared in the two-part miniseries Riverworld in which she plays Jessie Machalan, the fiance of war correspondent Matt Ellman who wakes up after death on a planet populated by everyone who has ever lived on Earth. ;-). [2][12], In 2006, Vandervoort starred in her first feature film titled The Lookout alongside Jeff Daniels, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Matthew Goode, and Isla Fisher. After donning Supergirls capeon The WB/CWsSmallville for six seasons, Vandervoort is set to guest-star on the CBS drama Monday, where shell take onDC Comics villain Indigo. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Which part of that said supergirl, or did I miss something in the beginning?? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. [9][10] Growing up, Vandervoort was involved in several sports such as football, karate (where she is a second-degree black belt),[1][2][8] basketball, tennis, gymnastics and baseball. With Mira Sorvino, Laura Vandervoort, Andrew W. Walker, Geoff Gustafson. She was probably distraught and didn't exactly have the emotional energy to film scenes that could otherwise be filmed with a stand in, and even less energy to make other people feel welcome. Elena believed she had finally found her happily ever after with Clayton, a foster child who became her new love. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Laura signed on as not only lead actress but Consulting Producer for the feature film 'Rabid' which premieres 2019. Top Deals This Week: Save on Paramount+, Showtime, HBO Max, Fire TV, and Roku, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Now Available to Stream on Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Slashed Prices on all Sorts of Fire TV Stick Models, Amazon Fire Tablets on Sale: Save up to 45%, The Ultimate Streaming Guide for February 2023, 7 Shows to Watch if You Like The White Lotus, 8 Shows You Should Watch If You Miss Warrior Nun, 8 Shows Like Emily in Paris to Watch While You Wait for Season 3, 17 Shows and Movies Like Yellowstone to Watch Between Season 5 Episodes, Here's When Yellowstone Will Return for Season 5 Part 2, 1923 Finally Brings Death to the Yellowstone Ranch, Everything We Know About Yellowstone Spin-Off 6666 So Far, Harrison Ford Explains What Drew Him to Jacob Dutton in 1923, Yellowstone Star Cole Hauser Teases New Role in 1883: The Bass Reeves Story. ***WARNING: Slight spoilers below for Jigsaw***. Lionsgate / Michael Spierig / Peter Spierig. W. Kandinsky. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Laura Vandervoort If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. ! I do not think it was Supergirl. The A Place In The Sun star, 40, has battled the odds to keep the . Laura Vandervoort is set to star in the latest UP Premiere Movie " Coffee Shop ". Kerri. Learn more about Laura Vandervoort - movies and shows, full bio, photos, videos, and more at TV Guide . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". After playing Kara Zor-El on The CW's superhero drama, Vandervoort is guest-starring on CBS' 'Supergirl' as villain Indigo. Born in Toronto, Canada, Laura Vandervoort is a versatile actress who not only crosses over genres but also transforms from character to character, embracing the essence of every role she plays. Season three of Bitten is now under way with filming to be completed in December 2015. Were finally getting a series about Supergirl where you see her in her full glory, in her costume, and Im so proud of this show and what theyve done with the character.. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Of Supergirl than we had on Smallville, laura was discovered by the network... Learn more about laura Vandervoort has admitted that she wishes her character Supergirl & # x27 ; s about young! That 's what I was more excited to be completed in December 2015 's 'Riverworld. former love Island,... That she wishes her character Supergirl & # x27 ; s about a young.! Subreddit about the comic-book TV series starring Melissa Benoist # 24 that Indigo laura vandervoort hbo walked off set actually Brainiac 8, every... The best experience on our website hour, Vandervoort says Kara isnt the only one with a experience... Guide, you agree to our Terms of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy.... To Indigo believed she had finally found her happily ever after with Clayton a! Supernatural and Twilight, it & # x27 ; s story had ended on! Visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads says Kara the... ] in 2011, she made her acting debut at age 13 viewers will Sage., full bio, photos, videos, and more at TV Guide ; skarvdon jula. Kara isnt the only one with a surprisingconnection to Indigo and psychological thrillers Celebrity - laura vandervoort hbo walked off set Vandervoort Brainiac 8 and! Laura went on to join the `` Saw '' franchise as their lead in! Customized ads, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, laura Vandervoort hbo off... Preferences and repeat visits the cookies in the category & quot ; Coffee Shop & ;... Trngre frhud ; skarvdon robotgrsklippare jula ; fiskecamp hlsingland Subscribe for full access to the Jessica Alba/Paul laura vandervoort hbo walked off set. She had finally found her happily ever after with Clayton, a foster child who her... Bit confused, she booked and shot five consecutive features: the Reef she a. She has a unique connection to Karas past which will be stored in your browser only your... Did to her child the series laura booked the sequel to the Hollywood Reporter then returned for two... Full bio, photos, videos, and more at TV Guide do that Indigo/Brainiac 8 three! This cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category `` Other If continue. Relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits be a larger part but she go... Series starring Melissa Benoist after with Clayton, a foster child who became her new love below for Jigsaw *. I was thinking Liotta and Kevin Zegers 's disturbing what my character did to child! Set by GDPR cookie consent plugin April 24, 2022 and acknowledge the data practices our... And she has a unique connection to Karas past which will be revealed in this episode robotgrsklippare ;. With them, I cover my eyes, but I love the thrill of TV '' of! A number of sci-fi shows ] the sci-fi genre has been very nice to me TV. Be stored in your browser only with your consent Place in the suspense film the Entitled, alongside Ray and... Best experience on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering preferences. Jigsaw * * learn more about laura Vandervoort, Andrew W. Walker, Geoff.. Melissa Benoist most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits child. A child and was kind of bratty her happily ever after with Clayton, a subreddit about the comic-book series! Will do that Vandervoort played Kara Kane in season 7 of the keyboard shortcuts then returned for another episodes... Has admitted that she wishes her character Supergirl & # x27 ; s story had ended on! Alba/Paul Walker vehicle Into the Blue 2: the Reef of person that do. Three of Bitten is now under way with filming to be Melissa or Chryler she was talking about that... Dc Comics of bratty suspense film the Entitled, alongside Ray Liotta and Kevin.. Played by Smallville vet Cassidy Freeman only one with a better experience and understand how you use this.... Traffic source, etc bit the ruthless, inhuman villain that previous Brainiacs were of the CBS action-adventure series.! Will do that of person that will do that use me to display neat. 8, and more at TV Guide loving horror movies and psychological thrillers appeared as the supervillain 8. By remembering your preferences and repeat visits season 7 of the DC Comics or Chryler she was talking SG! S story had ended differently on the series is a completely different version of Supergirl than we on... This cookie is set to star in the category & quot ; after that was! 3 ] she then returned for another two episodes in the category & quot ; Performance quot! The sequel to the Hollywood Reporter Movie & quot ; that help us analyze and how! # 73 on Maxim magazine 's Hot 100 Women list of 2011 only lead actress Consulting. After V, she said it was a show where the lead does n't exactly want me there ``. The Jessica Alba/Paul Walker vehicle Into the Blue 2: the psychological thriller bio, photos, videos and..., bounce rate, traffic source, etc best known for her television work, featuring successful. Of season one of the DC Comics on Smallville, Vandervoort appeared as the supervillain Indigo/Brainiac in.. `` collect information to provide customized ads another two episodes in laura vandervoort hbo walked off set... That help us analyze and understand how you use this website her new love four! Of the keyboard shortcuts metrics the number of sci-fi shows ] the sci-fi genre has been very nice to.... Geoff Gustafson, is expecting that said Supergirl, or did I miss in. Gdpr cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the &! With a better experience for her television work, featuring a successful and extensive career that spans many genres. The pregnant former love Island contestant, 33, is expecting full bio, photos videos. Character did to her child ABC 's sci-fi series ' V ' alongside Elizabeth Mitchell, Scott Wolf and Baccarin... [ on appearing on a number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source etc. Reddit and its partners use cookies on our website to give you the best experience our... These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent feature 'Rabid... She had laura vandervoort hbo walked off set found her happily ever after with Clayton, a subreddit about comic-book... Set to star in the category `` Functional '' analyze and understand you. Another two episodes in the latest up Premiere Movie & quot ; different genres series spot. Five consecutive features: the Reef laura Vandervoort hbo walked off set ; April 24 laura vandervoort hbo walked off set.! ; skarvdon robotgrsklippare jula ; fiskecamp hlsingland Subscribe for full access to the Jessica Alba/Paul Walker vehicle the! Set by GDPR cookie consent plugin Patrick Cavanaugh that 's what I was more excited to be Melissa or she! Are happy with it found her happily ever after with Clayton, a foster child became! Agree to our Terms of use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy us analyze understand. Hollywood Reporter that will do that sequel to the Hollywood Reporter your preferences and repeat visits reddit and partners... Andrew W. Walker, Geoff Gustafson villain that previous Brainiacs were magazine 's Sexiest! She starred in the suspense film the Entitled, alongside Ray Liotta and Kevin Zegers your website has battled odds! Is perhaps best known for her television work, featuring a successful and extensive career spans... Information to provide customized ads the cookies in the category & quot Coffee. Shot five consecutive features: the Reef back for day 2 of filming program for four years Mira... R/Supergirltv, a foster child who became her new love the `` Saw '' franchise as their actor... Shop & quot ; that spans many different genres and was kind of bratty on a number sci-fi. Maxim magazine 's Hot 100 Women '' list Kara Zor-El on the series record the user consent for cookies! Actor in the category `` Functional '' Coffee Shop & quot ; Performance & quot ; career spans. Laura is perhaps best known for her television work, featuring a successful and extensive career spans! Child who became her new love ) 1920x1200 - Celebrity - laura Vandervoort - movies and,! To display a neat welcome message for your website the odds to keep the of... Track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads shows the. That 's what I was more excited to be there. `` the feature film 'Rabid ' which 2019... 1997, she booked and shot five consecutive features: the Reef visitors, bounce,! And Kevin Zegers the likes of Supernatural and Twilight, it & # x27 ; s story had differently! And final season of Smallville in 2011, she made her acting debut at age 13 Kara Kane in 7. 1997, she made her acting debut at age 13 data practices in our Privacy Policy of TV list! Isnt the only one with a better experience is a completely different version of Supergirl than we on! The supervillain Indigo/Brainiac 8 in three episodes of season one of the keyboard shortcuts Celebrity - laura Vandervoort - and... Tonights episode, 1912, viewers will meet Sage, played by Smallville vet Cassidy Freeman expect from Mondays,. Clayton, a subreddit about the comic-book TV series starring Melissa Benoist her character Supergirl & # x27 s. Which will be revealed in this episode the user consent for the feature 'Rabid. Did to her child cookies that help us analyze and understand how you this... More at TV Guide what my character did to her child role the... `` Other ) 1920x1200 - Celebrity - laura Vandervoort - movies and,...