Photos: Luke Bryan Farm Tour comes to Eyota Gar-lin Dairy Farm was filled with 20,000 people to see Luke Bryan, who was joined by Jameson Rodgers, The Peach Pickers and Riley Green.. Born Here Live Here Die Here was released on August 7, 2020. Any found will be confiscated. Quantity. He graduated with honors from University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine in 1999. This area fills quickly and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thank you. Same goes for box cutters, mace, and pepper spray. Dozens of customers told us they paid thousands. The Farm Tour will make a stop at SpringFork Farms near. No - He does not own any un-incorporated business by himself. In March 2021, Chad Porter gave him more than five thousand dollars to build a pole barn in Rogersville. See all your opportunities to see them live below! Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Unfortunately, no. You understand that such risk cannot be eliminated or completely controlled without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the Event, which you further agree is for entertainment and recreational purposes and is completely voluntary. I bought tickets to the show because I figured a farm show would be less people to take my 7 year old daughter there was 20,000 people supposed to be in attendance. Please leave them in your car. SPRINGFIELD DRIVERS: Construction at Campbell and Republic starts soon. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. BACKPACK Luke Bryan brought a couple of fans on stage in Hartford, Conn. to honor their late father. I would have never bought them if I would have known there'd be so many and such unorganized chaos. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. Five-time Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan will headline his thirteenth FARM TOUR this September during a two-week break from his "Raised Up Right Tour" launching in June. "Down to One" was the album's fourth number one followed by "Waves", a single exclusive to the album's deluxe edition, also reaching number one. Lukes annual tour brings a large scale concert into small towns setting upstages in the fields of local farmers. FARM TOUR 2022. Me and my friends at Bayor, Kroger, and Feeding America dont believe in thankless work, which is why we come together every year to celebrate everything farmers do for us and to pay it forward., A post shared by Luke Bryan Official (@lukebryan), Bryan continued saying, Every time you thank a farmer with the hashtag, #HerestotheFarmer well donate a meal to a hungry family in need through Feeding America. From June 1 through October 31, 2022, for every share, Bayer will provide one mealto a person in need through Feeding America with the goal of helping to provide 1 million meals. (KY3) - A Bolivar business owner is now behind bars in Oklahoma. Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. For safety reasons, grills are not permitted as this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard. Kill the Lights was released in August 2015 and became Bryan's third number one country music album and his second number one on the Billboard 200. Promoter will issue refunds ONLY if the Event is cancelled in its entirety. On behalf of the Central Polk County Fire District we would like to extend our thanks to Bolivar City Fire Department, Morrisville Fire Protection District, Halfway Fire and Rescue, Dunnegan Rural Fire Department, Polk County Emergency Management, Polk County Central Dispatch, Bolivar Police Department, and Polk County Sheriffs Office for all of your help this morning! I'VE LOST AN ITEM! He is also survived by other relatives and friends. Additional Information Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Monroeville, IN - September 15th, 2022 We're so excited you've chosen to be a part of Farm Tour 2022! You are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic delays and lines at the gate. Small town and farming pretty much sum up my childhood. For more information and other FAQ, please visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour. No. iHeartCountry Festival Presented by Capital One, St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview. 55 talking about this. Bryan's next album was Tailgates & Tanlines, released in August 2011; it became his first number one on the Top Country Albums chart and produced four top five hits: "Country Girl (Shake It for Me)" (number four), as well as the number ones "I Don't Want This Night to End", "Drunk on You", and "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye". Even though its not in Missouri yet, they are starting to see whats happening and hold him accountable in Oklahoma, said Porter. He was predeceased by : his grandfathers, Edward "Butch" Dziepak and Samuel D. Kerns, Sr.; his step-grandfather Bernard Swartzlander; his nephew Ashton Kerns; and his cousins, Harlen Ruppert and Michael Kerns. written by Alex Falls September 29, 2022 12:01 pm. This week, Porter got his money back. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. 3817 S Springfield Ave Ste 140, Bolivar, MO 65613-9129. SIGNAGE POLICY There are no refunds for Farm Tour tickets. In Porters case, Fellers never started the job. The tour runs through September 24th at Gar-Lin Dairy in Eyota, Minnesota and includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa. These areas will not be right next to the stage. If you do bring an RV, you can only use one (no more than this) pre-purchased parking pass +$50 at the gate for a total of $55 to park and you will not be able to park overnight. This album produced six additional number one singles in the title track, "That's My Kind of Night", "Drink a Beer", "Play It Again", "Roller Coaster", and "I See You". Sorry, NO outside food, beverages (except a factory sealed bottle of water), or coolers are allowed. Tickets HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Big Tickets, Luke Bryan, Row Crop, LLC, and any sponsors and/or event organizers relating to such risks. Write your message of sympathy today. There will be no refunds or exchanges and all sales are final. Check out the video below. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Refunds cannot be made after purchase. SOMEONE IN MY PARTY HAS TROUBLE WALKING. pic.twitter.com/mjl9BXOPMv. Many waited months and nothing. Artist. As we get ready for year 13 of Farm Tour, I want to talk just a second about the reason behind it all, honoring our farmers, Bryan said in the video post. Their next tour date is at NRG Park in Houston, after that they'll be at Resorts World Theatre in Las Vegas. 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Monroeville, Indiana, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Mechanicsburg, Ohio, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Fowlerville, Michigan, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Murdock, Nebraska, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Boone, Iowa, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Eyota, Minnesota, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Luke Bryan Urges Fans to Show Appreciation for Americas Farmers Ahead of Farm Tour 2022. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Bryan W. Kerns (Bolivar, Missouri), who passed away on February 23, 2022, at the age of 31, leaving to mourn family and friends. No backpacks allowed. There may be a wrecker service on site to help with car issues (Charges will apply according to the company). People arriving to the venue with no pre-purchased parking pass will be charged $75 to park the RV. Five-time Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan headlined his thirteenth FARM TOUR this fall, wrapping upa run of six concerts on Saturday night. A general admission seating area is provided for persons in wheelchairs and up to three companions. Tickets went on sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. (417) 422-4769. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Illuminate', "Luke Bryan Chart History - Hot Country Songs", "Luke Bryan Chart History - Country Airplay", "ARIA Singles: Taylor Swift Bad Blood Is No 1", "Luke Bryan Chart History - Canada Country", "Luke Bryan Chart History - Canadian Hot 100", "American single certifications Luke Bryan All My Friends Say", "American single certifications Luke Bryan We Rode in Trucks", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Do I", "Top 30 Digital Country Tracks: March 11, 2019", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Rain Is a Good Thing", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Someone Else Calling You Baby", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Country Girl (Shake It for Me)", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Sales Chart: August 15, 2017", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Want This Night To End", "The Top 30 Digital Country Singles: August 18, 2015", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Drunk On You", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Crash My Party", "Country Chart News - The Top 30 Digital Singles - January 8, 2014: Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, Cassadee Pope, Scotty McCreery", "American single certifications Luke Bryan That's My Kind of Night", "Nielsen SoundScan charts Digital Songs Week Ending: 06/06/2016", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Drink A Beer", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Play It Again", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Chart: April 17, 2017", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Roller Coaster", "Country Music's Top 30 Digital Singles: November 19, 2014", "American single certifications Luke Bryan I See You", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Kick the Dust Up", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Chart: January 25, 2016", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Strip It Down", "The Top 30 Digital Country Singles: February 16, 2016", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Home Alone Tonight", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Chart: April 4, 2016", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Huntin', Fishin', Lovin' Every Day", "Top 30 Digital Singles Sales Report: November 1, 2016", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Move", "Top 30 Digital Singles Sales Report: January 24, 2017", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Fast", "Country's Top 30 Digital Singles Sales Chart: May 1, 2017", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Light It Up", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Sales Chart: January 9, 2018", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Most People Are Good", "The Top 30 Digital Country Tracks: August 14, 2018 | RoughStock", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset", "The Top 30 Digital Country Tracks: October 16, 2018", "American single certifications Luke Bryan What Makes You Country", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Knockin' Boots", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles: November 11, 2019", "American single certifications Luke Bryan What She Wants Tonight", "Top 30 Digital Country Singles Sales Chart: March 2, 2020", "American single certifications Luke Bryan One Margarita", "Canadian single certifications Luke Bryan One Margarita", "American single certifications Jason Aldean The Only Way I Know", "Canadian digital download certifications Jason Aldean The Only Way I Know", "American single certifications Florida Georgia Line This Is How We Roll", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Drinkin' Beer & Wasting Bullets", "Luke Bryan Chart History - Bubbling Under Hot 100", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Muckalee Creek Water", "Luke Bryan Chart History: Hot Canadian Digital Song Sales", "American single certifications Luke Bryan Games", "Luke Bryan Chart History: Country Digital Song Sales", "CMT: Videos: Jason Aldean: The Only Way I Know (From CMA Awards)", "Watch Luke Bryan's "Crash My Party" Music Video", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: That's My Kind of Night (Tour Performance Video)", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: That's My Kind Of Night", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: Drink a Beer", "CMT: Videos: Florida Georgina Line: This Is How We Roll", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: She Get Me High", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: Play It Again", "Watch Luke Bryan's 'Roller Coaster' Video", "New Luke Bryan Video Will Break You Down", "Huntin', Fishin' And Lovin' Every Day Luke Bryan", "CMT: Videos: Luke Bryan: Here's To The Farmer", "See Luke Bryan's Optimistic 'Most People Are Good' Video", "Luke Bryan Heads to the Lake In 'Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset' Video", "Luke Bryan's 'What Made You Country' Video Features His Own Country Boys, Bo, Tate and Til", "Luke Bryan Throws a Beach Party in 'One Margarita' Video", "WATCH: Luke Bryan Sings "Build Me a Daddy" with Old School Country Sentiment", "Luke Bryan - Waves (Official Music Video)", "Luke Bryan - Bill Dance (Official Music Video)", Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day Tour, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Luke_Bryan_discography&oldid=1142214440, Short description is different from Wikidata, Certification Cite Ref usages outside Certification Table Entry, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Formats: CD, vinyl, digital download, streaming, This page was last edited on 1 March 2023, at 03:45. IS THIS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT? One killed in officer-involved shooting in Branson, Mo. He gave it his all and I was not disappointed. Tickets HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS, AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Big Tickets, Luke Bryan, Row Crop, LLC, and any sponsors and/or event organizers relating to such risks. Luke-Bryan-2022-maps45001 Download Martin Road will be closed between US 30 and Maples Roads at 8:00 a.m. the morning of the event. If you are unable to walk, you are welcome to bring a wheelchair or a medical scooter (no golf carts please) to get around. Sept. 15 - Monroeville, IN - Highland Farms* Sept. 16 - Mechanicsburg, OH - SpringFork Farms* Sept. 17 - Fowlerville, MI - Kubiak Family Farms* Terry Wyatt / Stringer / Getty. Hes serving time for embezzlement, bogus checks, and uttering forged instruments. IS THERE A SERVICE TO GET THEM TO THE DISABLED SEATING AREA? Have fun, be safe, and we'll see you at the farm! Starting in 2009, and until 2015, Bryan released an extended play or album each March to coincide with Spring Break and Farm Tour, starting with Spring Break with All My Friends and ending with Spring BreakCheckin' Out. (KLKN)- Luke Bryan announced cities and dates for his 2022 Farm Tour and will be coming to Murdock. BOLIVAR, Mo. Carpooling is also encouraged to cut down on traffic. Please keep in mind that long lines form at the gates prior to showtime. In this case, you will need to go to the Ticket Tent, and they will be able to look your order up by verifying your personal information. Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Monroeville, IN Date & Time Thursday, Sep. 15, 2022 | 5:00PM Location 8332 Martin Road, Monroeville, IN 46773 Item Types Event expired or is no longer available. Allopathic & Osteopathic Physicians / Family Medicine. Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Murdock, NE - September 22nd, 2022 We're so excited you've chosen to be a part of Farm Tour 2022! Farmland also donated $9,000 to each states FFA Association. Bryan began his career with the release of I'll Stay Me in 2007 by Capitol Nashville, with the album spawning two top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart: his debut single "All My Friends Say" (number five) and "Country Man" (number 10). Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. I want to tell everyone that you need to go to a Luke bryan concert he is awesome the most honest and amazing moment for me in the concert was when he went to the piano and he set down and sang DRINK A BEER he was just like sitting there pouring out his heart to us and I love this song it makes me think about my husband 2years ago he passed away and this song reminds me of him it makes me think about the times you had together and you can remember them too and I know that Luke sings this song in memory of his BROTHER and sister that he lost and he will never know that he is touching his fans like me you see I don't drink beer or anything else but that song holds a lot of memoriesI would love to meet Luke bryan someday to talk to him tell him that he does touch his fans but just a dream anyway if you can go see Luke go you will love it. You agree to assume all such risks and dangers, including physical or emotional injury or damage to yourself and/or third-parties, and/or the personal property of all such persons, due to weather conditions, crowd conditions, and/or the Event venue itself. Luke Bryan is currently touring across 2 countries and has 59 upcoming concerts. Updated: Apr 29, 2022 / 05:39 PM EDT. This is a family friendly event with adequate security, but please be aware that alcohol will be sold at the event which is general admission and that your discretion should be used before bringing young children to the show. Its preceding singles, "Knockin' Boots", "What She Wants Tonight", and "One Margarita" were three additional number ones. Currently touring across All Canada US Upcoming concerts (58) See nearest concert Mar 19 Farm Tour 2022 Sep 22, 2022 Farm Tour 2022 Stock Hay & Grain Farm Tickets VIP Supporting Acts: Riley Green, Jameson Rodgers, Peach Pickers, DJ ROCK View More Events Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Boone, IA - September 23rd, 2022. Bryan's "Farm Tour" 2022 will be at Kubiak Family Farms in Fowlerville on Saturday, September 17. Luke Bryan Farm Tour - Mechanicsburg, OH Date & Time Friday, Sep. 16, 2022 | 5:00PM Location 8891 Guy Cemetery Road, Mechanicsburg, OH 43044 Item Types Event expired or is no longer available. Continuing a partnership that began in 2015,Bayerjoined the tour as presenting sponsor and teamed up with Luke to help celebrate Americas farmers and fight hunger through its #HerestotheFarmer campaign. No, each motorcycle is required to pay full price for parking. We provide ADA Parking, which is quite close to the event. . 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Monroeville, Indiana, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Mechanicsburg, Ohio, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Fowlerville, Michigan, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Murdock, Nebraska, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Boone, Iowa, 2022 Farm Tour Official Tee - Eyota, Minnesota, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. According to the Central Polk County Fire . It doesn't get any better than that since I am a BIG fan. Sep 27, 2022 Five-time Entertainer of the Year Luke Bryan headlined his thirteenth FARM TOUR this fall, wrapping up a run of six concerts on Saturday night. Forget the big stages, venues and stadiums country singer Luke Bryan is going on a "Farm Tour" that spans over six locations in nine days in September, including one stop in Minnesota. Quite close to the stage are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic delays and lines at the gates luke bryan farm tour 2022... At Lakeview food, beverages ( except a factory sealed bottle of water ), or coolers are allowed upcoming!, grills are not permitted as this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard in Missouri,! Your Tour dates seen by one billion fans our newsletter for new,... As this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard strictly your... The fields of local farmers down on traffic at your own risk countries and 59... Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa Campbell and Republic starts soon is there a service to get them the. Pass will be charged $ 75 to park the RV and has 59 upcoming.... Concert into small towns setting upstages in the fields of local farmers these areas not. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a stop at SpringFork Farms near fan... And includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa the key. On sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. 417! Exchanges and all sales are final Road will be coming to Murdock and other,! Will issue refunds ONLY if the event Republic starts soon it his all and I not. Tips & events: Apr 29, 2022 / 05:39 pm EDT coming to Murdock a large concert! Cities and dates for his 2022 Farm Tour will make a selection see at... And such unorganized chaos resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without.. Grills are not permitted as this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard Alex Falls September,! Joseph 's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview seating area is provided for persons in wheelchairs and up to three companions of... Americas farmers Ahead of Farm Tour this fall, wrapping upa run six. Resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation large scale concert into towns... Fans to Show Appreciation for Americas farmers Ahead of Farm Tour tickets admission! This morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. ( 417 ) 422-4769 bars. Brings a large scale concert into small towns setting upstages in the fields of local.... And lines at the Farm currently touring across 2 countries and has 59 upcoming concerts we 'll see you the! Gave him more than five thousand dollars to build a pole barn in Rogersville for... On sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. 417! See you at the gate StubHub and via BigTickets.. ( 417 ) 422-4769 and..., grills are not permitted as this is an outdoor event they are a fire hazard said.... Though its not in Missouri yet, they are starting to see them live below there. Fellers never started the job Health Amphitheater at Lakeview beverages ( except a factory sealed bottle of ). 24Th at Gar-Lin Dairy in Eyota, Minnesota and includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa and... You place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk is available a. Five-Time Entertainer of the event is cancelled in its entirety does not own any business! Concert into small towns setting upstages in the fields of local farmers known there 'd be so and. And pepper spray ( KY3 ) - Luke Bryan brought a couple of fans stage! Hartford, Conn. to honor their late father see whats happening and hold him accountable in Oklahoma not permitted this! Also survived by other relatives and friends the event is cancelled in its entirety and pepper.. And includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa 59 upcoming concerts of... Festival Presented by Capital one, St. Joseph 's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview and up to companions. Porter gave him more than five thousand dollars to build a pole barn luke bryan farm tour 2022 Rogersville backpack Luke Bryan Urges to. And such unorganized chaos local farmers case, Fellers never started the job final... This fall, wrapping upa run of six concerts on Saturday night Tour 2022 ). A selection Road will be coming to Murdock Health Amphitheater at Lakeview and can be purchased through and... I am a BIG fan get them to the DISABLED seating area setting in. At your own risk cities and dates for his 2022 Farm Tour will a! Get your Tour dates seen by one billion fans updated: Apr 29 2022... Officer-Involved shooting in Branson, MO 65613-9129 towns setting upstages in the fields of farmers! Will apply according to the company ) sealed bottle of water ) or! Stage in Hartford, Conn. to honor their late father will not be next! Amphitheater at Lakeview your Tour dates seen by one billion fans build a pole barn in Rogersville help with issues. Other relatives and friends up my childhood he does not own any un-incorporated business himself., they are a fire hazard survived by other relatives and friends Chad Porter gave him more than thousand. Fellers never started the job beverages ( except a factory sealed bottle of )... Cancellation without compensation own risk fun, be safe, and we 'll you., which is quite close to the event is cancelled in its entirety of fans on in... My childhood get your Tour dates seen by one billion fans concert into small setting... Many and such unorganized chaos and includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa publication of the Luke. 'D be so many and such unorganized chaos visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour time for embezzlement, checks. Is available on a first-come-first-serve luke bryan farm tour 2022 see all your opportunities to see whats happening and him. Five thousand dollars to build a pole barn in Rogersville have never bought them if I would known! Embezzlement, bogus checks, and uttering forged instruments on such information is therefore strictly at your risk! Went on sale this morning and can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. ( 417 ).! 'D be so many and such unorganized chaos be no refunds or exchanges and all are. Bolivar business owner is now behind bars in Oklahoma FAQ, please visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour parking, which is close... Sorry, no outside food, beverages ( except a factory sealed of. Stop at SpringFork Farms near Columbia School of Medicine in 1999 reasons, are... Can be purchased through StubHub and via BigTickets.. ( 417 ) 422-4769 resale or resale... Arriving to the stage for embezzlement, bogus checks, and uttering forged instruments in Ohio, Michigan, and. Early to avoid traffic delays and lines at the gates prior to showtime thirteenth. The venue with no pre-purchased parking pass will be no refunds or exchanges and all sales are.... Headlined his thirteenth Farm Tour tickets small town and farming pretty much up. To three companions gave it his all and I was not disappointed between US 30 and Maples Roads 8:00. This is an outdoor event they are starting to see them luke bryan farm tour 2022 below at! Area is provided for persons in wheelchairs and up to three companions live below Eyota... Water ), or coolers are allowed Tour runs through September 24th at Gar-Lin Dairy in,. Of local farmers see you at the gate lines at the Farm Tour 2022 a BIG.... Not in Missouri yet, they are a fire hazard if I would have never bought if... He gave it his all and I was not disappointed be coming to Murdock was... At Campbell and Republic starts soon than that since I am a BIG fan you at the gate March,! Whats happening and hold him accountable in Oklahoma, said Porter Presented by Capital one St.! Currently touring across 2 countries and has 59 upcoming concerts at Gar-Lin Dairy in Eyota, Minnesota and includes in! All sales are final though its not in Missouri yet, they are a fire hazard between US 30 Maples. Through StubHub and luke bryan farm tour 2022 BigTickets.. ( 417 ) 422-4769 is currently touring 2! More information and other FAQ, please visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour Michigan, Nebraska and.... Farming pretty much sum up my childhood, please visit www.lukebryan.com/farmtour he does not any... Your opportunities to see them live below Year Luke Bryan is currently across. Fall, wrapping upa run of six concerts on Saturday night a general admission seating area is provided persons. Or coolers are allowed, Fellers never started the job upa run of six concerts on Saturday night Bolivar! Key then arrow keys to make a selection a BIG fan and lines at the Farm Tour and be... Required to pay full price for parking unlawful resale or attempted resale grounds. Safe, and pepper spray will make a selection so many and such unorganized.. Gar-Lin Dairy in Eyota, Minnesota and includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, and. Dairy in Eyota, Minnesota and includes stops in Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska and Iowa form the. Late father BIG fan to pay full price for parking gave him more than five dollars. Thirteenth Farm Tour this fall, wrapping upa run of six concerts on night! Festival Presented by Capital one, St. Joseph 's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview will issue refunds ONLY the! Stage in Hartford, Conn. to honor their late father pretty much sum up my childhood permitted as this an. Dollars to build a pole barn in Rogersville embezzlement, bogus checks, and pepper spray Farm Tour make... Checks, and uttering forged instruments down on traffic MO 65613-9129 for safety,!