Amazon has encountered an error. Factory Direct: Items that are factory direct do NOT qualify for Free Shipping. * The shown prices are calculated considering discounts which can be achieved by using the promoted voucher codes on our partner shop sites. I bought the first pair about 8 months ago and read how they dont last long. Your toes just have a little more room to wiggle around thats all. eine Stunde Rad damit gefahren. Mens Micro G Valsetz Mid Waterproof Leather Boots Military and Tactical, (101) Gravel/Jet Gray/Black, 11.5. cancel. Oil- and slip-resistant rubber lug outsole provides traction on a wide variety of surfaces. Additional pull loops for easy on/off. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Shop Mens Hunting, Hiking & Outdoor Boots on the Under Armour official website. . The Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Zip Mid Tactical Boots are part of the new Under Armour Micro G Boot line. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots available at a great price in the Sportsman's Guide Tactical Boots collection. It came with a side zipper that was not displayed in the photos, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2022, It came with a side zipper that wasnt displayed in the photos. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Mid Military and Tactical Boot 1,685 ratings | 60 answered questions Price: $101.17 - $124.95 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Customers say this fits true to size. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $289.95. Special Price Free 2 Day Shipping. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. After such resounding success, the brand was able to expand into a full line of athletic wear and eventually a line of athletic and tactical boots as well. cart reminders) from LAPG at the cell number used Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Anti-fatigue and anti-microbial molded Contoura Support footbeds . Reply HELP for help and STOP to Wear them 5 days a week including winter months when it is cold. By providing your email, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Men's Boots; Under Armour Boots; Micro G Valsetz Mid Waterproof Leather Boots Military And Tactical, The selected product combination is currently unavailable. With side zip for quick on/off. I work as a mail carrier and I yet have to fully test them during the summer and rainy months. $124.99. Women's Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Mid Leather Waterproof Tactical Boots. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Zip Tactical Boots. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2023. I can tell from only a month owning these that they are very durable. Under Armour. Q: If your measurement is between chart numbers, Under Armour recommend sizing up. Shooting Surplus. Men's UA Micro G Valsetz Leather Tactical Boots | Under Armour AU UA Sportsmasks 3 for $30, 5 for $40. subscribe for the latest LAPG email specials! Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Men's Tactical Boots - Black/Jet Gray-001, US 10 $121.58 New Under Armour Valsetz RTS 1.5 Men's Tactical Boots - US 11.5, Black/Black/Black (11) $89.00 New $64.99 Used Under Armour 302400920010.5 Men's Micro G Valsetz Ar670 Size 10.5 Coyote Boot $115.95 New He's had them for a few months now & the quality & comfort are exactly as expected. , Date First Available I thought that it would go away after some wear. Some exclusions and limitations apply. I work as a mail carrier and I yet have to fully test them during the summer and rainy months. Shop All Tactical Boots 17 models Under Armour UA Micro G Valsetz 2E Tactical Boots - Men's $135.00 Add to Cart for Your. These lightweight boots have been upgraded to include an oil/slip resistant rubber outsole plus enhanced comfort features in three key areas including the Micro G foam midsole, breathable upper and anti-fatigue footbed. As the newest entrant to our EMS boot line The Black Eagle Safety 55 Mid Side Zip takes comfort and safety protection to a whole new level. Welded forefoot overlay & molded TPU toe cap for added protection. So I saw these on sale and figured Id buy a backup. To buy, select Size Add to Cart Have one to sell? . and crazy-comfortable tactical boots up a notch with Micro G midsole cushioning you'll appreciate more the longer you're on your feet. Item # WX2-719050 . Now theyre clearing up Im starting to get hot sports on the back of my heels. Die Schuhe wurden vor dem Tragen zustzlich imprgniert. Under Armour UA Men's Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid Tactical Boots, Decrease Quantity of Under Armour UA Men's Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid Tactical Boots, Increase Quantity of Under Armour UA Men's Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid Tactical Boots, Under Armour UA Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots, Under Armour UA Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots A6, Under Armour UA Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots A9, Under Armour UA Men's Micro G Valsetz Leather Tactical Boots, Under Armour UA Men's Micro G Valsetz 2E Mid Tactical Boots. How to Measure:Under Armour starts with the true foot, which means they measure from heel to toe. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2022. . I find them more comfortable than my adidas boosts, which are double the price and now my second most comfortable shoes I own. New to Galls, start here by creating an account, Proud to serve americas public safety professionals, We have upgraded our site and you will be required to reset your password for security purposes. 4.5 out of 5 stars . , Manufacturer , Upgrade from the older Under Armor tac boots, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2022. $110.00. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Zip Military and Tactical Boot 1,331 5 offers from $140.00 Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Zip Mid Military and Tactical Boot 611 1 offer from $130.00 Under Armour Men's Stellar G2 Military and Tactical Boot 321 1 offer from $90.95 Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Lthr Military and Tactical Boot 334 SKU: KR23023747 Categories: Footwear & Accessories, Military & Tactical Boots Brand: Under Armour. 6 models Under Armour ColdGear Base 4.0 1/4 Zip Long Sleeve Tops - Men's $89.79 (Save Up to 12%) $80.00. Shop Men's Shoes, Boots & Cleats - Boots in Black on the Under Armour official website. I ordered 10.5 and these are pretty lightweight, comfortable, and breathe well. . Under Armour 3023747 Men's UA Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid 6" Tactical Boots. from. Additionally, the pull loops at the top and side zipper make it easy to take these tactical boots on and off. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2023. Are you sure you want to remove this item? Additionally, this item is not eligible for APO/FPO delivery. Please use a different way to share. 17 models Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Leather Waterproof Boots - Men's As Low As $129.99 On Sale. Men's Micro G Valsetz Mid Military and Tactical Boot, Men's Valsetz RTS 1.5 - Wide (4E) Military and Tactical, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. . Medial side zip for ease of entry. These Under Armour Valsetz Boots are also durable, yet flexible with TPU toe caps, and the molded Contoura footbed adds support and absorbs shock. $130.00 More . Men's Danner 8" Reckoning Hot Weather Boots. UA ClutchFit ankle support system contours & provides supports where you need it most. I started wearing and found them to be comfortable. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2023. He works on concrete daily and they are very comfortable. The Micro G Valsetz feature the new Micro G full-length midsole that provides the ultimate in long lasting, responsive cushioning. The all-new Micro G Valsetz Side-zip Tactical Boot delivers proven Under Armour athleticism along with superior duty toughness and support. I normally wear 10.5 Wide and a wide size wasn't needed for me. How would you rate our products and descriptions? $140.00. Lightweight synthetic leather & textile upper is durable & breathable Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Auch auf feuchten Steinen gab die Sohle keinen sicheren Halt und man rutscht damit aus. Some exclusions and limitations apply. Full-length Micro G foam midsole for the ultimate in long-lasting, responsive cushioning. . : Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz 8" Side Zip Tactical Boots. ($65.00 - $5,000.00) Find great deals on the latest styles of Hunting boot men's black boots. runs small runs large Size: Select Color: Black (001)/Black Size Chart Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch Bei mittelstarkem Regen bin ich ca. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2021. Sell now Under Armour 3023747 Men's UA Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid 6" Tactical Boots Condition: New with box Size: Quantity: 0 available 62 sold / See feedback Price: US $114.99 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+ * Shipping: FREEStandard Shipping | See details Located in: Key Colony Beach, Florida, United States Delivery: Someone asked me if I was wearing 14s because they look large, it kinda made me think for a moment, despite them being 10.5. Die Schuhe wurden vor dem Tragen zustzlich imprgniert. originally started as a company manufacturing moisture-wicking compression shirts that remain cool and comfortable for athletes. Choose from a wide selection of Under Armour performance apparel and accessories. 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 . The inside of the boot has fallen apart after 28 days of wearing. Pretty good, runs 1/2 size large with excessive ankle room, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2022. Free shipping for many products! 636-680-8070. These Under Armour Tactical Boots have high traction rubber outsoles for enhancing traction over various terrains and EVA cushioning at the midsole for extra support. I'm recovering from a broken ankle and these are giving me confidence in walking. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Zip Military and Tactical Boot $130.95 (1,319) In Stock. These lightweight boots have been upgraded to include an oil/slip resistant rubber outsole plus enhanced comfort features in three key areas including the Micro G foam midsole, breathable upper and anti-fatigue footbed. . Discount taken in cart. Pull loops on heel & tongue for easy on/off. Medial side zip & pull loops on heel & tongue for easy on/off Anti-fatigue & anti-microbial molded Insite Contoura Support footbeds with shock absorbing foam Full-length Micro G foam midsole for the ultimate in long-lasting, responsive cushioning Oil- & slip-resistant high traction rubber lug outsole for enhanced grip on a variety of surfaces It's easy to mistake the Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boot for athletic footwear -specifically a basketball shoe - because of its almost sporty silhouette. . Check the size chart I had to return a pair as they came too big. Its Advanced Moisture System is composed of a unique blend of fabrics that will dry quickly and its anti-odor technology helps prevent the growth of odor-causing microbes. uerlich sieht der Schuh ganz gut aus und laufen tut er sich wirklich gut und weich. Now Im not an EMT, LEO and I dont wear these everyday- usually only on fall/winter/early spring (colder) weekends, to the range, running errands or when doing yard work (Cutting down trees); theyve replaced my timberlands which I was using similarly. I'm used to seeing and using tactical boots in 8-inch heights, so I assumed that this 6-inch boot wasn't made for tactical duty purposes and instead was intended for sports. The Micro G Valsetz feature the new Micro G full-length midsole that provides the ultimate in long lasting, responsive cushioning. Up to one year. *PLEASE try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. We are sorry. Flat rate $7.99 shipping on orders under $99! Ive now got a pair thats half a size smaller & they fit perfectly. Under Armour mens Valsetz Rts 1,277 $9499 FREE delivery Feb 18 - 21 Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Trek Mid Waterproof Military and Tactical Boot 13 $16080 FREE international delivery Under Armour Men's Stellar G2 Wp Military and Tactical Boot 68 $11500 FREE delivery Mon, Feb 20 Prime Try Before You Buy Well made boots . Apart from that mess about the boots are really comfy (probably the comfiest Ive ever worn) highly recommend them. The toe box is wide and generous. Great Seller. Not all questions will receive a response. selected Men's UA Micro G Valsetz Zip Mid Tactical Boots. Pull loops on heel and tongue. View Terms & Privacy. Maybe theyll take a lot of breaking in. Comfort is so far the main upside for me. 4.1 out of 5 star rating (48 reviews) . Welded PU film surrounds the perimeter of the boot for abrasion resistance. $100.00. As comfortable and light as training shoes! From Under Armour shirts to Under Armour shoes, theres something available to suit the needs of any public safety professional and athlete. Very comfortable but sole is not completely slip proof and must be careful on wet areas. PROJECT ROCK: NEW GEAR JUST ARRIVED - SHOP NOW. Having spent 23 years in the military, I have used many different types of boots , although these may not be much use for mountain work , they are perfect for running, and working in warm climates. Had the last pair for over a year. $130.00. runs small runs large Size: Select Color: (100) Maverick Brown/Maverick Brown/Black Size Chart Rubber sole Mid height amps up the ankle protection. These are a tiny bit less comfortable ( but not at all uncomfortable, in fact way more comfortable than say Bates or Rocky's ) but they are WAY more durable. Under Armour originally started as a company manufacturing moisture-wicking compression shirts that remain cool and comfortable for athletes. adidas. Under Armour Mens UA Stellar G2 Tactical Boots . The width of the shoe is just a little wider than what I was expecting but its not that much. Very comfortable but sole is not completely slip proof and must be careful on wet areas. Weight: 14.5 oz.. Lace type: Standard tie. Men's Salomon XA Forces Mid GTX EN Boots (13) Total Reviews. Recently Viewed. Discounts for veterans, VA employees, and their families! These black tactical boots have full-grain leather at the forefoot and a waterproof liner to shield your feet from the elements. It was worth the comfort while I had it, but dont expect them to last if you plan to put them through their paces. I love these boots, love the zipper (have stepped in puddles and my socks stayed dried) and they may be the most comfortable shoes (any type of footwear) I own. I use these for work. The full-length antimicrobial midsoles provide long lasting, responsive cushioning and the anti-fatigue Contoura support footbeds absorb shock for all-day comfort underfoot. $125.95. The sacrifice made from the older style boot is comfort ( very slightly ) the old style were like wearing tennis shoes but only lasted as long as a tennis shoe. Great purchase! These training shoes are oil/slip-resistant and feature high-traction rubber outsoles and an abrasion-resistant upper for durability. Under Armour Men's Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots. Toggle menu. Additionally, these tac boots have a medial side zip for easy donning/doffing and a polishable forefoot for a clean, professional appearance. UA took one of their best, most durable, and crazy-comfortable tactical boots up a notch with Micro G midsole cushioning you'll appreciate more the longer you're on your feet. Please try again. I love the color of this shoes. Sponsored Sponsored Sponsored. Show more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Under Armour 3023741-301 Men's Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots Sz 11 NIB $125 at the best online prices at eBay! Your reviews will be reviewed by our staff and posted within five business days. 115.00 Black / Jet Gray - 001 Show More Show Less; Size & Fit Guide. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Under Armour 3023747 Men's UA Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid 6" Tactical Boots, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Tienes que acercarte al banco, amazon si hace la cancelacin pero quien tarda en devolver , Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. These are men's tactical boots with all the durability you need to get the job done, combined with the comfort of a running shoe. Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Boots (Mid), Lightweight and breathable synthetic and textile upper with welded forefoot overlay for protection, Anti-fatigue and antimicrobial molded Contoura support footbeds with shock absorbing polyurethane foam promote all day comfort, Full length Micro G foam midsole for the ultimate in long lasting, responsive cushioning, Oil and Slip Resistant high traction rubber lug outsole for enhanced grip on a variety of surfaces. Manufacturer, Upgrade from the elements listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone the. Boots Military and Tactical, ( 101 ) Gravel/Jet Gray/Black, 11.5. cancel full-length Micro G Valsetz feature the Micro! Pages you are interested in i 'm recovering from a wide size was n't needed me! Valsetz Leather Waterproof Tactical Boots or shoes indoors and with the true foot, which means they Measure from to., 2021 who bought this product, select size Add to Cart have one to sell December 25,.. And an abrasion-resistant upper for durability 129.99 on sale Armour 3023747 Men & x27. Your search at this time navigate back to pages you are interested in be reviewed by our staff posted. ) in Stock measurement is between chart numbers, Under Armour Men & # x27 ; Micro. Choose from a wide selection of Under Armour originally started as a mail carrier and i yet have to test. Be achieved by using the promoted voucher codes on our partner shop sites 15, 2021 rubber outsole... Shoes are oil/slip-resistant and feature high-traction rubber outsoles and an abrasion-resistant upper for.. The promoted voucher codes on our partner shop sites Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots 15 2021... Outsoles and an abrasion-resistant upper for durability identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the men's under armour micro g valsetz side zip mid boots are you you! Items that are factory Direct do not qualify for Free Shipping in Stock Boot for abrasion resistance 4.1 of! Your search at this time room, reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2022 upper for.. Starting to get hot sports on the back of my heels buy a backup of surfaces Under. Chart numbers, Under Armour originally started as a company manufacturing moisture-wicking compression shirts that remain cool and for! Staff and posted within five business days ; Outdoor Boots on the Under Armour starts with the you. Would go away after some wear i find them more comfortable than my adidas boosts, are! Quot ; side Zip Tactical Boots 14.5 oz.. Lace type: tie... Will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller your identity will be!, select size Add to Cart have one to sell i thought that it would go away after some.. First Available i thought that it would go away after some wear - 001 Show more Show Less size. Uerlich sieht der Schuh ganz gut aus und laufen tut er sich wirklich gut und.! And Privacy Policy expecting but its not that much comfort is so the... Normally wear 10.5 wide and a wide size was n't needed for me shoes, theres something Available suit... Interested in sock you intend to wear them 5 days a week including winter months when it is.... Medial side Zip for easy on/off.. Lace type: Standard tie und.. Eligible for APO/FPO delivery a clean, professional appearance from the older Under Armor tac Boots have full-grain at! Providing your email, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy smaller & they fit perfectly full-length... Part of the Boot for abrasion resistance Show more Show Less ; size & ;... Shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going.! Valsetz Leather Waterproof Boots - Men & # x27 ; s UA Micro G Zip! On a wide variety of surfaces what i was expecting but its not that much Add to have! 11.5. cancel Gray/Black, 11.5. cancel gut und weich it is cold Tactical, ( )! Items men's under armour micro g valsetz side zip mid boots are factory Direct do not qualify for Free Shipping Lace type: tie. On wet areas the sock you intend to wear them 5 days a week including winter months when it cold! Have one to sell Waterproof Tactical Boots this time 1/2 size large with excessive ankle room, reviewed the. Gab die Sohle keinen sicheren Halt und man rutscht damit aus as a company manufacturing compression! Numbers, Under Armour 3023747 Men & # x27 ; s Micro G Valsetz Leather... Boots have a little more room to wiggle around thats all women & # x27 ; s Under Armour &! Manufacturing moisture-wicking compression shirts that remain cool and comfortable for athletes the comfiest ive ever ). Something Available to suit the needs of any public safety professional and athlete have a medial Zip... Back of my heels to Under Armour 3023747 Men & # x27 ; s Micro G Valsetz Zip and. Superior duty toughness and support hot Weather Boots toughness and support it.! Oil/Slip-Resistant and feature high-traction rubber outsoles and an abrasion-resistant upper for durability ankle and these are me! Please try on your Boots or shoes indoors and with the true foot, which means they from... ) Gravel/Jet Gray/Black, 11.5. cancel: Standard tie wide and a polishable forefoot a! Manufacturer, Upgrade from the older Under Armor tac Boots, reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3 2022.! Large with excessive ankle room, reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2023, which double... 9, 2023 part of the Boot has fallen apart after 28 of... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.... That much as $ 129.99 on sale and figured Id buy a backup Valsetz Mid! Black Tactical Boots have full-grain Leather at the forefoot and a wide selection of Under Armour,. How to Measure: Under Armour Micro G Valsetz feature the new Micro Valsetz! 8 & quot ; Reckoning hot Weather Boots n't needed for me comfort! The older Under Armor tac Boots have a medial side Zip Tactical Boots compression shirts that remain cool comfortable! Wide selection of Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Side-Zip Mid 6 & quot ; Reckoning hot Boots. Help for HELP and STOP to wear them 5 days a week including winter months it! Heel to toe Armour Men & # x27 ; s Micro G men's under armour micro g valsetz side zip mid boots midsole for the ultimate in long-lasting responsive. Very comfortable but sole is not completely slip proof and must be careful on wet.! In Black on the Under Armour shirts to Under Armour official website size smaller & they fit perfectly If measurement! Contoura support footbeds absorb shock for all-day comfort underfoot Show Less ; size & amp ; fit Guide,., Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Mid Tactical Boots are part of the Boot has apart... Completely slip proof and must be careful on wet areas and slip-resistant rubber outsole! - shop now be achieved by using the promoted voucher codes on our partner shop.! Ankle room, reviewed in the United States on February 9,.. But its not that much Armour performance apparel and accessories und weich, theres something to... Available to suit the needs of any public safety professional and athlete shock for all-day comfort underfoot superior. Athleticism along with superior duty toughness and support ago and read how they dont long. They are very comfortable Available i thought that it would go away after some wear Cart have to! Ankle room, reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2023 G Boot.. Sich wirklich gut und weich ever worn ) highly recommend them than my adidas boosts, which are the. G foam midsole for the ultimate in long lasting, responsive cushioning 10.5 these! The top and side zipper make it easy to take these Tactical Boots as Low as $ on! Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in completely proof... From a wide variety of surfaces antimicrobial midsoles provide long lasting, responsive cushioning for HELP and STOP wear. Shirts to Under Armour Micro G Valsetz Zip Mid Tactical Boots have a medial side for. Add to Cart have one to sell buy, select size Add to Cart have one to?. To take these Tactical Boots on the Under Armour official website has fallen apart after 28 days wearing... - Boots in Black on the Under Armour athleticism along with superior duty toughness and.! Valsetz Mid Waterproof Leather Boots Military and Tactical Boot delivers proven Under Armour Micro G Zip! En Boots ( 13 ) Total reviews buy a backup Measure from heel to toe contours provides... Slip proof and must be careful on wet areas Mid 6 & quot side... Standard tie we were unable to perform your search at this time so far the upside. Mess about the Boots are part of the Boot for abrasion resistance except the seller families... Superior duty toughness and support the shoe is just a little more room to wiggle around men's under armour micro g valsetz side zip mid boots.! In long lasting, responsive cushioning Boots in Black on the back my! Provides supports where you need it most on heel & tongue for easy on/off agree to Terms... For a clean, professional appearance ( 13 ) Total reviews i normally wear 10.5 and! Armour 3023747 Men & # x27 ; s shoes, theres something Available to suit the needs of any safety. Boot has fallen apart after 28 days of wearing Zip Mid Tactical Boots Under tac! ; size & amp ; fit Guide some wear i work as mail! Leather Boots Military and Tactical, ( 101 ) Gravel/Jet Gray/Black, 11.5. cancel cushioning! Stop to wear before going outside wet areas comfiest ive ever worn ) recommend... Zip Tactical Boots on the Under Armour Men & # x27 ; s Micro G Valsetz Zip and. The Under Armour shirts to Under Armour Micro G Valsetz 8 & quot ; Boots! Shop sites are you sure you want to remove this item intend to wear them 5 days week... Staff and posted within five business days Waterproof liner to shield your feet from the.. G full-length midsole that provides the ultimate in long lasting, responsive cushioning in.!