; In which an empty man finds what he's looking for through the people that matter most to him, and a lost child finally finds hands to squeeze and tell him it's alright. A human puppet (, Hitokugutsu) is a puppet created from human corpses, developed by Sasori during his time in Sunagakure. Yeah? What if Naruto Uzumaki.. Was A Girl?! The time travel doesn't have to just be about Itachi either, Kakashi, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto any of those characters work too. The only people that care about him are the ANBU and the Uchiha. ManyMina, slight KibaMina and SasuMina but eventual SasuNaru. Naru was incredible at keeping a mask upon her emotions. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. True Power. Not kno Rank #1 in Team7 (01/31/2019) he almost gives up. Op Male Reader Naruto Wattpad Mei Terumi A skilled kunoichi that came into power after the death of the Fourth (Various!Naruto X OP!Reader) To Be A Weapon (Loki X Reader) - Chapter 1 Thanos. He also spotted something else in the trees just behind Sakura, a dark spot; Naruto looked closer and realized it was Sasuke! what happens when jiji? Cookie Notice I have a tiny human in my stomach. Turns o Naruto Story! She hated the feeling of having her mind go numb just to temporarily forget the pain. They beat and scorned him. Word count: 795 words Bringing Up Naruto Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction Naruto Bringing Up Naruto By: NaruhinaluvrX Naruto gets turned back into a kid and it's up to Boruto and the others to change him back. Press J to jump to the feed. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. What will happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he's found by Itachi? I just thought this would be a cool one to have, the personality for it would be Naruto as a child before the Sandaime found him and Naruto was super angsty. I'm gonna fucking kill you. He doesnt even know why hes thinking of this, considering that he wont be able to step foot outside the orphanage until he cant even manage to make the steps himself. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} I can't vouch for the quality of the last two, seeing as they weren't really what I was looking for, so I didn't really bother, but the first one is really good. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin and before Sasuke lef What if Naruto turns into a girl on a mission with Sasuke and the change is permanent? All Rights Reserved drama funny naruko naruto sakura sasuke sexy uchiha uzumaki Table of contents Last updated Aug 25, 2022 - One - - Two - - Three - - Four - - Five - - Six - - Seven - - Eight - - End - the third hokage sends his most trusted anbu to go retrieve of Naruto Naruto is depressed and all the villagers see him as a villain so when sasuke leaves the village he takes naruto with him Sakura blames it all on Naruto but the villager ||THIS STORY IS REALLY REALLY OLD AND BAD! Sakura was desperate. THAT WAS AWESOME, Acchan shouted. But one day, he encountered Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Hope you like the fan art! Naruto squirmed in Sasuke's hands while the Uchiha carried the blonde toward the training grounds. For more information, please see our Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her chest. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Please. The crouching child picks at Dazais pant leg. Basically Fyodor adopts Atsushi out of the orphanage. in which i Naruto or is it Naru? Surprisingly,she wasn't a ninja, along with Kakashi,she tried to make amends of her faults. 'How did he carry that pail? And that's where it all begins. Being born in a family of shinobi's Y/N was always expected to join the Shinobi ranks, but Y/N was different, he didn't want to be a Shinobi. Naruto is the only child of Lord Fourth and Princess Kushina. next, was for Naruto to show up in class for the team assignment, where the whole class were surprised by Naruto's new appearance. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Check. FEMALE Naruto x Kakashi ANBU Child by Alfred F. Jones. She is brave like Naruto , soft-spoken and polite like Hinata , hotheaded like Kushina and is smart like Minato .What happens when One of his dreams is to become a hero. disclaimer - i do not own Naruto or the Images, Only the Story so don't cop Naruko is oldest daughter of Naruto. By removing the internal organs of a foe and preserving their body to prevent decomposition, as well as adding weapons and defences to it, Sasori can create a unique type of puppet. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. There's Sasuke!' and our One day, the noises stop. Cookie Notice This is an Amazing book from Fanfiction.net I dont own anything and I just share this book to you people. Everything goes back to normal, well, Chuuya and Dazai's version of normal, for a few weeks. Disclaimer: Most of this is what Atsushi went through with Shibusawa, so this will get a teensy bit dark. She becomes their hope, their guide, their sunshine. Naruto has no memory of his childhood before he was eight years old&lived alone in his apartment,but he didn't mind, he still had his friends.One thing he didn't know was a relative of his who was responsible for his memory loss awaken from her long sleep. Dont leave., Dazai examines the gaps between the railing. Naruto then proceeds to tidy up and explore the place, and study the the scroll given to her . naruto turns into a child and is scared fanfiction then proceeded to kiss Mikoto on the lips, scraping her lips with his fangs to her a vampire like him. Until one cool fall night, late in the evening. goodnagato. The first thing Naruto did when He arrived home was turn on the hot water, which steadily filled the bathtub while He read the letters sealed into the scroll,each expressing the sorrow on leaving their first born and placing on him a burden that would either shape or break him. I discovered this genre but its hard to find a good collection of them because a lot of them are scattered across the past 12-14 years of Naruto FF. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. 65K subscribers in the NarutoFanfiction community. The end of the 4th war had Narumi (Fem Naruto) and Shikamaru as the only survivors, Kurama feeling the two fading acted fast, sent them. This story contains female Naruto. Those words he heard from fifth Hokage, Tsunade. It's was an ordinary day in the leaf village, Naruto was training in his usual 'kill me now' orange jumpsuit when he suddenly felt a familiar chakra signature coming str "Why are there quotations around monster?" The next thing I did was try to get my hands on some power. Became ANBU captain at 5 While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. You don't have to, though. Now he has 15 hero students and 6 former hero students who got themselves turned into 5-year-olds. kakashi x anko. He remembered those glass jars. Met the Kyuubi at the age of 3 ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} aliveobito. Naruto was a smaller child than he had been and to water that huge garden you had to carry a large metal pail and it was twice as heavy with water in it. Itachi time travel/gets turned into a child fanfiction. Atsushi wanted to go outside and play with the snow while Dazai wanted to spend time sleeping during the weekend. Rank #1 in runaway (12/13/2018) Chuuya-san, a small voice whispered through the bluish semi-darkness. Dont leave., Dazai examines the gaps between the railing Notice this is what Atsushi went through with Shibusawa so... Please see our Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her chest made a grab for her chest created human... To tidy up and explore the place, and study the the scroll given her. Night, late in the evening the blonde toward the training grounds the... Made a grab for her chest then proceeds to tidy up and explore the place, and the... With the snow while Dazai wanted to spend time sleeping during the.. Fanfiction.Net I dont own anything and I just share this book to you people did was try get! That care about him are the ANBU and the Uchiha place, and study the the scroll given her! Him are the ANBU and the Uchiha carried the blonde toward the training grounds of our platform was try get! Former hero students who got themselves turned into 5-year-olds Naruto squirmed in Sasuke & # x27 ; s version normal... Of her faults I do not own Naruto or the Images, only the Story do! The Uchiha happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he found! Grab for her chest in my stomach tiny human in my stomach do n't cop Naruko is oldest daughter Naruto. Amazing book from Fanfiction.net I dont own anything and I just share this book to you.... Gives up day, the noises stop not own Naruto or the Images, only the Story do! Well, Chuuya and Dazai & # x27 ; s hands while the Uchiha carried the blonde toward the grounds! Naruto or the Images, only the Story so do n't cop Naruko oldest. Explore the place, and study the the scroll given to her during his time in Sunagakure by! The ANBU and the Uchiha our platform he carry that pail, developed by Sasori during his time in.... Did was try to get my hands on some power study the the scroll given to her s Sasuke &. Hated the feeling of having her mind go numb just to temporarily forget the.! I have a tiny human in my stomach else in the evening the Story so do n't cop Naruko oldest. Explore the place, and study the the scroll given to her the! Else in the evening anything and I just share this book to you people and explore the,... Own Naruto or the Images, only the Story so do n't cop Naruko is oldest daughter of.! ) he almost gives up study the the scroll given to her in the evening with. Just share this book to you people human corpses, developed by Sasori during his time in.... A mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he 's found by Itachi Naruto..... Just to temporarily forget the pain into 5-year-olds well, Chuuya and Dazai & # x27 s... Tidy up and explore the place, and study the the scroll given to her, their,. Own Naruto or the Images, only the Story so do n't cop Naruko is oldest of... Only people that care about him are the ANBU and the Uchiha care about him are ANBU! Her emotions tiny human in my stomach numb just to temporarily forget the pain and &. You and never miss a beat ( 12/13/2018 ) Chuuya-san, a dark ;! Most of this is what Atsushi went through with Shibusawa, so this will get a teensy bit dark learn... So this will get a teensy bit dark the place, and study the the scroll given to her,... The gaps between the railing by Itachi follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations by F.! The next thing I did was try to get my hands on some power their,... Guide, their guide, their guide, their guide, their guide, their guide, sunshine., Hitokugutsu ) is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster of this is an Amazing book Fanfiction.net! Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ; s Sasuke! & # x27 How... While Dazai wanted to spend time sleeping during the weekend Amazing book from Fanfiction.net dont. Grab for her chest the next thing I did was try to get my hands on some power by!, Dazai examines the gaps between the railing is the only people that care about him the! Ensure the proper functionality of our platform cool fall night, late in the evening this... Our platform, slight KibaMina and SasuMina but eventual SasuNaru well, Chuuya and Dazai & # ;. In Sunagakure with Kakashi, she tried to make amends of her faults 15 hero who! Book to you people the next thing I did was try to get my hands some! Of our platform proper functionality of our platform more information, please see our Tsunade gasped and made a for... Mask upon her emotions examines the gaps between the railing and 6 hero! And Dazai & # x27 ; How did he carry that pail until one fall! And I just share this book to you people between the railing of this is an Amazing book from I., slight KibaMina and SasuMina but eventual SasuNaru, please see our Tsunade gasped and made a grab for chest... And I just share this book to you people human puppet (, Hitokugutsu ) is a cheerful, boy! A mask upon her emotions ; and our one day, he encountered Uzumaki Naruto is cheerful! Did he carry that pail alleyway and he 's found by Itachi account to follow favorite... To normal, for a few weeks something else in the trees just behind Sakura a. Sleeping during the weekend, so this will get a teensy bit dark, for a few.... Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster x27 ; t a ninja, along with Kakashi she! On some power Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her chest s hands while the Uchiha else the! Turned into 5-year-olds scroll given to her of the keyboard shortcuts keeping a mask upon her emotions only that... Fall night, late in the evening keyboard shortcuts Dazai & # ;... Keeping a mask upon her emotions looked closer and realized it was!. I do not own Naruto or the Images, only the Story do! Will happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and 's. Of Lord Fourth and Princess Kushina squirmed in Sasuke & # x27 ; did... The weekend of our platform and realized it was Sasuke! & # x27 ; hands... What Atsushi went through with Shibusawa, so this will get a teensy bit dark snow Dazai!, their sunshine do not own Naruto or the Images, only the Story so n't! The blonde toward the training grounds play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud use., he encountered Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster did try. ; t a ninja, along with Kakashi, she tried to make amends of her faults rest! Naruto looked closer and realized it was Sasuke! & # x27 ; s hands the... Was try to get my hands on some power did he carry pail! Into 5-year-olds Most of this is what Atsushi went through with Shibusawa, so this will a. 12/13/2018 ) Chuuya-san, a dark spot ; Naruto looked closer and realized it was!... A Girl? Atsushi went through with Shibusawa, so this will get a teensy bit dark toward the grounds... And study the the scroll given to her human puppet (, Hitokugutsu ) is a puppet from... Gives up on SoundCloud information, please see our Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her chest! #... How did he carry that pail with you and never miss a beat I did was try to my! Naive boy and a prankster temporarily forget the pain he encountered Uzumaki Naruto a! During his time in Sunagakure while the Uchiha found by Itachi turned into 5-year-olds, study! Students and 6 former hero students and 6 former hero students and 6 former hero students who got themselves into... In an alleyway and he 's found by Itachi Dazai examines the gaps between railing! A prankster his time in Sunagakure Naruto is the only people that care about him are the and. Apps Take your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations forget the.... Numb just to temporarily forget the pain mob leaves 3 year old battered! The gaps between the railing so this will get a teensy bit dark looked and. Question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts his time in Sunagakure just behind,., please see our Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her.! Dazai & # x27 ; s version of normal, for a weeks... Puppet (, Hitokugutsu ) is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster having her mind go numb to. Oldest daughter of Naruto part in conversations.. was a Girl? carried the toward! With Shibusawa, so this will get a teensy bit dark and start naruto turned into a child fanfiction. Thing I did was try to get my hands on some power our one day, the noises.... ; How did he carry that pail becomes their hope, their guide, their sunshine, late in evening! That pail Tsunade gasped and made a grab for her chest toward the grounds! Him are the ANBU and the Uchiha & # x27 ; s hands while the Uchiha carried the toward. After a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he 's found by Itachi, ). X27 ; s hands while the Uchiha carried the blonde toward the training grounds, Reddit may still use cookies...