It means a river in paradise, or holy water in heaven/paradise., This baby name has Egyptian roots, meaning ancient waters, This Arabic female name means a river in paradise., This female name has multiple cultural origins. This symbol represents balance because Native Americans believed in striking balance, peace, and harmony among all humans, animals, and plant life. Back to the main Chippewa page This is a Welsh girls name which means waves of the sea., This female, Persian name means raindrop., This Persian name is often used for baby girls and it means angel of rain., This female name is of Spanish origin meaning dew drops., This female name is of Latin origin meaning heavy rain., This female name is of Sanskrit origin meaning rain., This name originated from Egypt meaning born during rain., This female Arabic name means brings rain., This female name is of Latin origin, meaning dew of the sea.. Consider some names that mean water below. My father, you have made promises to me and to my children. How do I implement a good quality cricket and football turf at a low expense? It does not require many words to speak the truth. Chief Joseph, 24. Thats why we keep our Pow Wow Calendar up-to-date! Reclaiming Traditional Ecological Knowledge, Pow Wows In Your State Find Pow Wows Near You On Our Pow Wow Calendar, Pow Wow Etiquette Information- Native American Pow Wows, Native American Recipes: 25 of Our All-Time Favorites. He fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings. Before eating, always take time to thank the food. Arapaho, 121. When a child carried water for the home, an elder would give compliments, pretending to taste meat in water carried by a boy or berries in that of a girl. When a man does a piece of work which is admired by all, we say that it is wonderful, but when we see the changes of day and night, the sun, the moon, and the stars in the sky, and the changing seasons upon the earth, with their ripening fruits, anyone must realize that it is the work of someone more powerful than man. Chased-by-Bears, 120. Hialeah: Beautiful prairie. As the legend goes, the sound of waves crashing along the shore of a beach is the longing for vengeance. It means shining sea and is one of the most popular female names that mean water.