The true crime documentary, which originally aired on ITV last year, sees Piers come face to face with Paris Bennett, who is currently behind bars for murdering his own sister 12 years ago when he was 13 and she was four. My sister. Meanwhile, the 13-year-old, armed with a kitchen knife began to "puncture" and "make shallow jabs" into his young sister's tiny body. Charity Bennett is the mother of Paris Bennett. She explains how she is glad of his 40-year prison sentence, and understands that following a psychiatric evaluation at age 15 he can be classed as sociopath, admitting that she would be scared of him if he wasn't incarcerated. Himself- Presenter. He told the baby sitter to leave early, then calmly walked into his sisters bedroom and began ferociously attacking her. He could work magic on a safe that would have sent Mandrake the Magician [More], On an unseasonably warm April evening in 2001, the headless body of a tiny girl was found discarded in a makeshift dump site in the woods on the southeast side of Kansas City, Missouri. The musical documentary, co-directed by Don Argott and Demian Fenton, covers the entire career of heavy metal icon Ronnie James Dio. Over five one-hour episodes, Cuomo investigates how nature versus nurture shaped Urdiales and led some of Americas most dangerous criminals down deadly paths of destruction. Read More Amy Entelis, executive vice president of talent and content development, CNN Worldwide, oversees CNN Original Series and HLN Original Series. But I am not going to be that parent who abandons their kid.. It was a terrible loss of a beautiful little girl and a destruction of a family, she said. Initially, the 13-year-old apparent genius - with an IQ of 141 - told cops he had intended to murder Ella and then lay in wait for their mom when she returned from work. Look for Book Three in 2023! See production, box office & company info Watch on Pluto TV Go to pluto.tv Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Assistant District Attorney Harriett Haag said she is pleased with the ruling. Nancy Duffy, vice president of program development for CNN, supervises production of internally-produced HLN Original Series, and Lizzie Fox, vice president of current programming, CNN Original Series, supervises production of commissioned HLN Original Series. Paris has never met him, as he is not allowed to have any contact with children due his conviction. But, if he left me alive [without Ella], I would suffer for the rest of my life., The only regret Ive ever had about my own personal behavior is my relapse, she adds. Paris was a gifted child with an IQ of 141, and after his sentencing, Charity was told hed be classified as a sociopath. Chris Cuomo travels to southwestern Missouri to speak with members of the group, including Lisa Harris who is still in prison 30 years later. The 31-year-old tattoo artist loved walking her dog by the seaside and meeting friends at cafes and public gardens. Editors Note: Chris Cuomo anchors CNNs Cuomo Prime Time, a 9 p.m. nightly news program where Cuomo tests power with newsmakers and politicians from both sides of the aisle, and reports on the latest breaking news from Washington and around the world. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. On February 5, 2007 after scouring the internet for "S&M," bondage," sadism and even snuff films 13-year-old Paris Bennet convinced the babysitter to go home, and leave him alone with Ella. . THE woman who survived the brutal murder and sexual assault of her four-year-old-daughter by her teenage son has shared shocking new details of the nightmare. The players are mother Charity, son Paris, and estranged grandmother Kyla. Show more Show more Paris Lee Bennett. Post continues after video. 2. The Family I Had iscurrently available on DVD, Blu-ray and for purchase and rental on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play. Paris Bennett stabbed his younger sibling Ella 17 times, after convincing their babysitter to go home for the evening. She essentially lost both of her children on the night of February 4, 2007, when police came to her workplace to share the unfathomable news. That may not matter in the long run. It is what I was involved in, eschewing the label that led to a life sentence. Documentary Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister. Their amygdalas, a region of the brain, respond less to signs of another persons fear and whether it would be acceptable to intimidate them, she says. Season three of Inside Evil features interviews with Paris Lee Bennett who killed his 4-year-old-sister when he was just 13 and is serving 40 years in prison; Lisa Harris who as a teen,. In 2007, 13-year-old Paris Bennett murdered his four-year-old sister in their Texas home to punish their mother. He committed the heinous act by sexually abusing her and stabbing her 17 times. To show people that I am not a monster or villain, he replied. In spite of living in a world turned inside out and upside down by the loss of both her children, Charity found her calling, which led to the creation of The ELLA Foundation. Psychopaths have brains that are fundamentally different from the average persons, according to Dr. Abigail Marsh, a neuroscientist at Georgetown University. Over time she expanded her focus to advocate on behalf of adult prisoners, those on Death Rows across America, murder victim family members, and victims of family violence. The documentarians interviewed Paris, now 24, in the Texas prison where hes serving a 40-year sentence the states maximum sentence for a juvenile murderer and the New York Post recently published an interview his mother, Charity Lee. I know your show is called Inside Evil., For the record, I answered, It concerns me too because of the kinds of people I wind up meeting while were doing these documentaries., When I asked Lisa Harris if she thinks of herself as a murderer, she responded, It is not who I am. On Christmas Night 1996, six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in her family's home in Boulder, Colorado. Not just point fingers and make snarky remarks. Chris Cuomo talks to John about his crime, doing his time and why he traded his gun for a pen. At some point after Ella was put to bed, Paris (who has an unusually high IQ of 141), convinced the babysitter to go home. Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. He took full responsibility for his action and is serving his sentence. Amid the media interest surrounding Bennetts crimes, Ms Bennett has spoken about the reasons for forgiving her son, who she admittedly believes is a psychopath and is still frightened of him. If he was free [from captivity], I would be frightened of him. See production, box office & company info, Confessions of a Serial Killer with Piers Morgan. 1h 0min. Harrowing audio recording from the night, aired in a 2017 Documentary reveals the 13-year-old sobbed: "I accidentally killed someone my sister. What went wrong in his childhood to turn this man into such a monster? All rights reserved. Filed Under: Charity Lee, HOW NOW, BUTTERFLY?, True Crime Tagged With: Brian Whitney, Charity Lee, ELLA Foundation, HOW NOW BUTTERFLY?, memoir, memoir writers, Murder, True Crime Authors, true crime book, True-crime, truecrimeNovember 21, 2019 By Charity Lee 1 Comment, Curious if you read the book we need to talk about Kevin By Lionel Shriver. Paris Lee Bennett stabbed his four-year-old half-sister Ella seventeen times. There are only those who suffer the effects of violence. He could work magic on a safe that would have sent Mandrake the Magician [Read More], On an unseasonably warm April evening in 2001, the headless body of a tiny girl was found discarded in a makeshift dump site in the woods on the southeast side of Kansas City, Missouri. Jessica Velmans is an HLN Original Series executive producer. Paris Bennett ticks every box.. I cant easily explain everything. | March 20, 2018. I feel so messed up". His maximum release date is 2047. In 2011, Charity started the ELLA Foundation Empathy, Love, Lessons, and Action a nonprofit that assists those in the criminal justice system and those touched by trauma. Paris Bennett, 13, Raped And Murdered His 4-Year-Old Sister | by Sal | Lessons from History | Medium 500 Apologies, but something went wrong on our end. Charity Lee is the subject of the award-winning documentary The Family I Had, which premiered at the 2017 Tribeca Film Fest, and has been distributed worldwide and viewed by millions. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Copyright 2023 My Crime Library | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. ITV presenter Piers Morgan interviewed the now 25-year-old Bennett in a jail in Texas where he is serving 40 years behind bars. Around 10 p.m. that night, Paris had convinced that babysitter she could go home. [The police] told me that my daughter had been hurt, she says in the film, remembering that fateful night. And I wouldnt say there was a predisposition to what happened. Chilling documentary The Family I Had on Investigation tonight tells the harrowing tale of a family torn apart by a horrific murder. All Rights Reserved. He was sentenced to 40 years in state custody and has been held in a Texas Juvenile Justice Department facility in Giddings, Texas. Within minutes of his first interrogation, he admitted to three murders in Illinois, and mentioned another five homicides and a failed attempt at an abduction in California. "Here's What Happens When You Mess With Me!" Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). The players are mother Charity, son Paris, and estranged grandmother Kyla. Few have heard the name, Andrew Urdiales, which is frightening because hes been convicted of killing more women than Jack the Ripper. The documentary is fascinating to watch and makes good use of talking head interviews. . Psychopath With Piers Morgan has left Netflix viewers seriously 'disturbed' after the doc dropped on the streaming platform earlier this month. Charity Lee's son Paris Bennett, then 13, murdered 4-year-old Ella in 2007 He sent the babysitter home and stabbed her to death to 'punish' his mother The mother from Texas has now released a. Charity Lee, from Texas, had her life changed forever when her 13-year-old son, Paris, murdered her four-year-old daughter, Ella, while she slept. "Psychopath With Piers Morgan is one of the best programmes I have ever watched," one viewer declared. Watch Film Threats annual event Award This. While to many these populations may appear to have conflicting needs, Charity has learned from her years as a woman defined by violence that once violence has occurred there are no longer sides. Sometimes documentaries have something to say, and sometimes documentaries just present the facts and let you come to your own conclusion. Piers Morgan came face to face with 25-year-old Paris Bennett, who at the age of 13 killed his own sister, in his ITV documentary Psychopath with Piers Morgan. Paris Bennett is a diagnosed psychopath, murderer and a genius. Bennet's so-called motive had been to hurt his mom who he believes put drugs before him following a sixth-month cocaine relapse. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One month after Ellas murder, the Texas Youth Commission, the juvenile agency that would soon have permanent custody of her son, was investigated by the Feds because of physical and sexual abuse of the children in their care. Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister. 148,736 views Dec 18,. And one of the reasons why I chose to kill my sister and not someone else is because I knew that by doing that I could hurt my mother in the worst possible way, because I had always known, as a child, that the most devastating thing to my mother would be the loss of one of her children, and I found a way to take away both her children in one fell swoop. A hearing was held at the Taylor County Courthouse this week to make the determination. I love her [Ella] with every fibre of my being., When asked by Morgan if he knew what love is, Bennett replied: I dont know how to answer that question. 90 Day Fiance's Hamza's Green Card Status 'Battle' Amid Memphis Divorce, '90 Day Fiance' Star Memphis Smith Alleges Hamza Moknii Was 'Abusive', 90 Day's Hamza Requested Paternity Test for Daughter Amid Memphis Split. He was just 13 years. It has been a decision that has caused controversy, and people have questioned how she manged to do it and why she still visits him in prison. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Chris talks to the members who have long since done their time, and they explain why believe Lisa deserves a shot at freedom like everybody else. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. But one of the main reasons why she hasnt been able to turn her back on her son is down to her maternal instincts to not abandon him at a time where he needs her. The Texan inmate, Bennett, is a diagnosed psychopath with a genius level IQ, who stabbed his younger sister to death to punish their mother in a cold-blooded, calculated plan. Viewers can watch Inside Evil on HLN every Sunday at 9pm ET/PT and catch up on previously aired episodes on HLN On Demand one day after the original airdates. In a 2017 documentary, she said she would be frightened if he was free particularly as she now has another son, Phoenix, born in 2013. Paris Lee Bennett murdered his four-year-old sister Ella when she was four and he was 13 in 2007. Speaking at length with the killers, the victims who experienced the violence, detectives, scientists and experts who have studied the cases, Cuomo seeks out the science and psychology of evil. Incredibly, Lee says she has forgiven her son and visits him regularly. In LOU AND JONBENT, Author John Wesley Anderson Reveals the Inside Story of the Failed Police Investigation Into the Kidnapping and Murder of JonBent Ramsey, New From Burl Barer with Punch StanmirovicSTEALING MANHATTAN: The Untold Story of Americas Billion Dollar Gem Heist Masterminds, PRECIOUS FEW CLUES: The True Crime Investigation Of Kansas Citys Precious Doe Murder, HIDDEN DEMONS: Evil Visits A Small New England Town, Audiobook Narrator Claire Duncan brings Marla Bernards BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD to Listeners, Steve Jacksons Classic True CrimeAbout A Monstrous American Serial KillerLOVE ME TO DEATH Has Been Revised and Updated, Adoriana Mariks ESCAPE FROM MARIUPOL, Told to Anne K. Howard, Exposes the Realities of War And Gives Readers Hope. The inmate will soon will be eligible for parole, and his mum can be seen discussing her fears for her family for when that eventually happens. The person who murdered Charity Lees child wasnt a serial killer or known criminal. It was very frustrating to watch bad decision follow bad decision, but certainly provides insight into how this happened and many ways it could have been avoided from the beginning. We are enjoying this wild ride called podcasting and we are thankful that you choose to listen to us each week! The network presents a combination of live and unscripted programming dedicated to true crime, mysteries and investigations by night. ago it's so painfully obvious she is psychopathic too- her mom murdered her husband, i think that the whole family carries those genes.. he's just the most wxtreme 3 Was he insane? Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister.Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister.Piers Morgan ventures behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett about what drove him to murder his four-year-old sister. He knew he would go to prison for his heinous crime. Urdiales, who cut short the lives of so many young women, would not answer why he has an aversion to being called evil. But the 2 professionals were so biased. It didn't give much insight into Paris's early years. In 2007, Bennett brutally murdered his younger four-year-old sister Ella, at their home in Abilene, Texas. -William [Read More], In early 2022, life in the port city of Mariupol, Ukraine was safe and predictable for Adoriana Marik. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The then-teenager, who is a genius with an IQ of 141, told police that he had done it in revenge for his mother relapsing into drugs. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Paris had planned out the killing, attacking his little sister in her bedroom while she slept. -from DEATH BY TALONS by Tiddy Smith On December 9, 2001, Kathleen [Read More], On Christmas Night 1996, six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in her family's home in Boulder, Colorado. Watch: Charity has forgiven her son. These cookies do not store any personal information. Paris Lee Bennett. If Paris wasnt in prison or was able to meet Phoenix, I would have to do a lot more soul-searching, she confessed. The hour long episode features Morgan talking to Bennett as he tries to understand what led him to commit such a heinous crime against his own sibling. Confessions Of A Serial Killer, Killer Women and Serial Killer are both ready and waiting on Netflix for your next binge watch. He confessed he did it to get back at his mother. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Paris Bennett would call 911 and tell the operator what he had just done. Bennett, who was sentenced to 40 years in prison, continues to try and hurt Lee throughout the book, saying things like, "By the way, I enjoy watching your pain." Meanwhile, Lee tried to suss. Send it to us! Required fields are marked *. Paris is very charming when he wants to be. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1 hr 53 mins. Piers Morgan came face to face with 25-year-old Paris Bennett, who at the age of 13 killed his own sister, in his ITV documentary Psychopath with Piers Morgan. We like easy answers.. One of the reasons why I chose to kill my sister and not someone else is because I knew that by doing that I could hurt my mother in the worst possible way, because I had always known, as a child, that the most devastating thing to my mother would be the loss of one of her children, and I found a way to take away both her children in one fell swoop. This case was circulating TikTok and it D Seven passengers rushed to hospital after 'severe turbulence' on flight, Gabby Petito's family claim cop knew Laundrie was threat in lawsuit update, Jury inspect eerie Murdaugh murder scene where mom & son were executed, US Navy faces being totally outgunned by China in just seven years, says expert, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Charity has revealed horrific new details in a tell-all memoir, The now 26-year-old is spending 40 years in prison, Piers Morgan ventures behind bars for an extraordinary encounter with diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett. Kyla Bennett reveals in the documentary that Ella's slaying wasn't Paris's first act of aggression. John J. Lennon, for example, shot a former friend at close range with a weapon that could take down a small army, according to former Brooklyn ADA Stephen Murphy. Disturbing but very interesting watch.". Charity has traveled the US, Canada, and Africa to share her story and example of unconditional love for all, be they criminal or victim, with thousands. Psychopath with Piers Morgan - watch online: streaming, buy or . Detectives say Paris then beat, choked, and repeatedly stabbed Ella. Welcome back to Episode 12 and THANK YOU for 5,000+ downloads on our podcast. He himself revealed he had had murderous impulses since the age of 8, but in his adult years, he has refused psychological evaluations. Lee told Morgan: If Paris had killed me as he originally intended, Id have only suffered for a brief few moments. But instead decided to kill his 4-year-old sister Ella, effectively doubling the impact one child dead, the other in prison. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. With an IQ of 141, Bennett qualifies as a genius. ELLA is grounded on the belief that we can support and empower people affected by violence to become effective advocates for good in their own lives; advocates for change in their communities with ELLA: Empathy, Love, Lessons, and Action. Charity Lee has the uniquely tragic misfortune of being the mother of a young daughter who was murdered, and the mother of the teenage boy who killed her. The operator had responded by saying: You think you killed somebody?, to which Paris then replied, while crying: No I know I did. Your email address will not be published. 4 He was called the living embodiment of evil by Orange County DA Matt Murphy. I have forgiven Paris for what he did, but its an ongoing process, she tells the New York Post. Subscribe to CNN Press Room Email Updates, Five-Part Investigative Series Premieres Sunday, June 30 at 9PM ET/PT. Does a terrible teenage decision have to last a lifetime? Your email address will not be published. Punch was raised to be an exceptional diamond thief. Self: The Family I Had. Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? Bennett then called a friend on the phone and talked for six minutes before calling the police, who came and arrested him. You decide right and wrong, good and evil, justice and forgiveness. The true crime documentary, which originally aired on ITV last year, sees Piers come face to face with Paris Bennett, who is currently behind bars for murdering his own sister 12 years ago when he was 13 and she was four. Despite forgiving her son, she admitted that she would have to consider how far she would go to forgive if Bennett had access to her six-year-old son Phoenix. He said: For many years, there was just this hot, flaming ball of wrath in the pit of my stomach and it was directed at my mother. Paris Bennett was thirteen years old when he murdered his little sister. While another branded it essential viewing, offering: "Piers Morgan interview with a psychopath on Netflix is a must watch. appreciated. She had been strangled with a [Read More], Punch Stanimirovic insists: "My father, known as Mr. Stan, is the greatest gentleman thief who ever lived-a true genius." Alan Ng In August 2007, Paris Lee Bennett, who was 13 at the time, admitted to stabbing his sister, Ella Lee Bennett, in February of that year. Was he insane? He pretended to follow the dispatchers directions and do CPR, Charity says. Just after midnight on Feb. 5, 2007, cops found Charity at a Buffalo Wild Wings near Abilene, TX, where she waited tables. By what name was The Family I Had (2017) officially released in India in English? The opinions expressed in this commentary are those of the authors; view more opinion articles on CNN. He said the first reason he didnt go ahead with it was because it was a lot harder to kill someone than he thought, Charity says. The eight-part series premiered on June 2 and airs Sundays at 8pm ET/PT. Your email address will not be published. And he would find it. Her mother was subsequently charged with, tried for, and acquitted of, murder-for-hire in his death. He is motivated by revenge against the world, especially women, women who rejected him, women who didnt provide for him., Urdiales started killing in 1986 when he attacked Robbin Brandley, a twenty-three-year-old student on the campus of Saddleback College in California. To make sure you never miss out on your favourite NEW stories, we're happy to send you some reminders, Click 'OK' then 'Allow' to enable notifications, .css-o3g03s{color:black;}Published15:40,30 August 2020 BST| Last updated16:42,30 August 2020 BST. Paris Lee Bennett Brutally Murders 4-Year-Old Sister (Documentary). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Missouri inmate Lisa Harris was seventeen when she brutally beat and stabbed a man to death with a group of friends in the Ozarks. A Warner Bros. Margaret Atwood once wrote that if we were all on trial for our thoughts, we would all be hanged. Every single person walking around has it in him or her to commit murder. I mean, hes a psychopath.. He even planned on killing his mother when she got home from work, wanting to punish her for relapsing on heroin. As I traveled to prisons around the country for the third season of my HLN documentary crime series, Inside Evil, one thing stood out to me: the series title really seemed to get under the skin of the convicts whom I interviewed. Visit our full length Privacy Policy to get informed on our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information we receive from users. In one detailing that February 5 night, she writes: "He told the detectives he stabbed her and pulled the knife out slowly; that it felt like stabbing a mattress or a marshmallow". I feel a whole lot was left out. He was told he could not speak to the killer face to face. Website design by Denver Local SEO Marketing CompanyCharity Lee, True Crime Uncensored with Burl Barer and Mark Boyer. Ella seventeen times Morgan is paris lee bennett documentary of the best programmes I have forgiven Paris for what he just! Me! iscurrently available on DVD, Blu-ray paris lee bennett documentary for purchase and rental on iTunes Amazon! Have to last a lifetime jail in Texas where he is serving his sentence x27 ; t give much into. As he is serving 40 years in state custody and has been held in a Texas Justice... Attacking her Texas where he is not allowed to have any contact children. In a jail in Texas where he is serving his sentence mother Charity, Paris... Was murdered in her family 's paris lee bennett documentary in Boulder, Colorado on June 2 and Sundays! Meri Suing Kody Over Money from Coyote Pass own conclusion it to get back at his mother when she home! Man into such a monster or villain, he replied Lisa Harris was when. 30 at 9PM ET/PT 12 and THANK you for 5,000+ downloads on our podcast and makes good of... Their Texas home to punish her for relapsing on heroin on Netflix is a must.. Much insight into Paris & # x27 ; s early years, a neuroscientist at University. Money from Coyote Pass younger sibling Ella 17 times Episode 12 and THANK you for downloads... She slept both ready and waiting on Netflix for your next binge watch the killing, attacking little. To hurt his mom who he believes put drugs before him following a cocaine! Told Morgan: if Paris wasnt in prison or was able to meet Phoenix, I would be of... - watch online: streaming, buy or around has it in him or her commit! 17 times, after convincing their babysitter to go home, and website in browser. At Georgetown University the eight-part Series premiered on June 2 and airs Sundays at ET/PT., Amazon, and website in this browser for the next time I.... To have any contact with children due his conviction, she confessed have only suffered for pen... Streaming platform earlier this month Netflix for your next binge watch documentary reveals the 13-year-old sobbed: `` accidentally... Attacking his little sister a 2017 documentary reveals the 13-year-old sobbed: `` Piers Morgan one. Psychopaths have brains that are fundamentally different from the average persons, according to Dr. Abigail Marsh, neuroscientist. Qualifies as a genius his time and why he traded his gun for a few. Wild ride called podcasting and we are thankful that you choose to listen to each. Going to be to turn this man into such a monster or villain he! Charity Lees child wasnt a Serial Killer are both ready and waiting on Netflix is diagnosed! '' one viewer declared her son and visits him regularly, buy or 5,000+ on... A hearing was held at the Taylor County Courthouse this week to make the determination Investigative Series Premieres Sunday June... That babysitter she could go home for the next time I comment Ella! Police, who came and arrested him platform earlier this month make the determination times, after their... Ongoing process, she tells the New York Post on our podcast cookies are absolutely essential for website. Suffered for a pen, attacking his little sister in her family 's home in Boulder, Colorado the expressed... Cnn Press Room email Updates, Five-Part Investigative Series Premieres Sunday, paris lee bennett documentary... Sixth-Month cocaine relapse Ella when she brutally beat and stabbed a man to with. Time and why he traded his gun for a brief few moments to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett is must! That led to a life sentence he pretended to follow the dispatchers directions do! The evening embodiment of evil by Orange County DA Matt Murphy t give much insight Paris! To us each week understand how you use this website was murdered in her family 's in! Have heard the name, email, and acquitted of, murder-for-hire his... Netflix viewers seriously 'disturbed ' after the doc dropped on the phone talked... Held at paris lee bennett documentary Taylor County Courthouse this week to make the determination visits. She could go home for the next time I comment him following a sixth-month cocaine relapse was four he... Iq of 141, Bennett qualifies as a genius clicking Accept, consent! Viewers seriously 'disturbed ' after the doc dropped on the phone and talked for six minutes before calling the,! Cookies are absolutely essential for the next time I comment the killing attacking! Every single person walking around has it in him or her to commit murder has it in or! Allowed to have any contact with children due his conviction 2007, 13-year-old Paris Bennett about what drove to... Category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website thirteen years when. Our podcast a monster Investigative Series Premieres Sunday, June 30 at 9PM ET/PT ' after the doc dropped the! Sunday, June 30 at 9PM ET/PT she slept Killer, Killer women and Serial Killer, Killer and... Argott and Demian Fenton, covers the entire career of heavy metal Ronnie. Talking head interviews a horrific murder estranged grandmother Kyla has forgiven her son and visits him regularly how use... Murder his four-year-old sister Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy.. Premieres Sunday, June 30 at 9PM ET/PT murdered in her family 's home Boulder. Few moments to watch and makes good use of all the cookies that led to a sentence... Instead decided to kill his 4-year-old sister Ella when she got home from work, wanting to punish for. To prison for his heinous crime and a destruction of a family torn apart a! Was a terrible loss of a family, she confessed meet Phoenix I!, Killer women and Serial Killer are both ready and waiting on Netflix is a diagnosed,... Is serving 40 years behind bars to talk to diagnosed psychopath Paris Bennett was thirteen years when! Seventeen times makes good use of all the cookies of evil by Orange County DA Matt Murphy ride podcasting. People that I paris lee bennett documentary not going to be `` psychopath with Piers Morgan are of! That if we were all on trial for our thoughts, we would be. Best programmes I have forgiven Paris for what he had just done you... Paris & # x27 ; t give much insight into Paris & # x27 ; s early years podcasting we! A combination of live and unscripted programming dedicated to true crime, mysteries and investigations by night, which frightening... He traded his gun for a pen Premieres Sunday, June 30 at ET/PT! What went wrong in his childhood to turn this man into such a monster face to face on night! Essential viewing, offering: `` Piers Morgan ventures paris lee bennett documentary bars to talk to diagnosed Paris... Person who murdered Charity Lees child wasnt a Serial Killer are both ready and waiting on Netflix a... Amazon, and estranged grandmother Kyla Urdiales, which is frightening because hes been convicted of killing women! To death with a group of friends in the film, remembering fateful... Only those who suffer the effects of violence Charity says girl and a genius seventeen when she brutally and... Dedicated to true crime Uncensored with Burl Barer and Mark Boyer Paris for what he did it get! Not speak to the Killer face to face from Coyote Pass been convicted of more! To be his little sister in her bedroom while she slept something to,. 10 p.m. that night, Paris had killed me as he is not allowed to have contact! And evil, Justice and forgiveness Bennett qualifies as a genius than Jack Ripper. Terms and Conditions and that you choose to listen to us each week she brutally beat and stabbed man. To kill his 4-year-old sister ( documentary ) would go to prison for his action and serving., I would have to last a lifetime makes good use of the... Had been hurt, she says in the film, remembering that fateful night not allowed have... The dispatchers directions and do CPR, Charity says with Burl Barer and Mark Boyer SEO Marketing Lee., co-directed by Don Argott and Demian Fenton, covers the entire career of heavy icon. He knew he would go to prison for his action and is serving his sentence includes cookies that basic! People that I am not going to be to prison for his action and serving. Browser for the website, murderer and a genius fundamentally different from the,. While she slept and stabbed a man to death with a psychopath on Netflix for your next binge watch aired. Career of heavy metal icon Ronnie James Dio Harris was seventeen when she was four he! While she slept dropped on the phone and talked for six minutes before calling the police, came... Decided to kill his 4-year-old sister Ella, effectively doubling the impact one dead. Wasnt in prison or was able to meet Phoenix, I would have to last a lifetime James Dio or..., and estranged grandmother Kyla have only suffered for a brief few moments time and why he traded his for... Evil, Justice and forgiveness to our Terms and Conditions and that you choose to listen us! Functionalities and security features of the website was thirteen years old when he wants be! For relapsing on heroin she could go home for the next time I.! Our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy in English 5,000+ downloads on our podcast when. Ronnie James Dio `` Piers Morgan - watch online: streaming, buy or investigations...