Limited availability. Our bright, lively Lobby Bar & Restaurant (also open to the public) is a popular gathering spot for cocktails and sharing plates served family-style. Disappointed each time.I want so badly to like their food as the ambiance is amazing and then building I beautiful, but would only consider returning for drinks. Ordered three apps and three entrees. We hope to see you again soon! We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy Valentine's brunch with us! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Excellent service and you can't beat the view. Our server Maggie was outstanding. Drinks were served including what was one of the worst margaritas that I have ever experienced. Thank you for your review! Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, service and views with us at the waves restaurant. Non-refundable Credit Card Hold after 3/3/2023. The food is simply delicious and the stunning oceanfront backdrop will give you all the reason you need to linger just a little longer. See 62 traveler reviews, 87 candid photos, and great deals for Pelham House Resort, ranked #13 of 19 hotels in Cape Cod and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff, Giovanni The Photographer Videographer & Studio Rentals, Giovanni The Photographer provides high quality photography and videography services, At David Verdo Personal Chef & Catering, we always aim to present a stylish selection. Yikes. The food was attractively presented and hot (minor ding: the rolls were stone cold). Ambience was ok, extremely windy out outdoors but understandable that its out of their control. Review of Pelham House Resort Reviewed July 23, 2020 This hotel underwent a huge renovation and it shows. This is greatly appreciated. Within steps of Pelham on Main, you will discover some of the top restaurants on the Cape. Amazing experience the waiter was very attentive. It was a wonderful mini getaway!More. Google gives it 4.2 so you can select this bar to have a good time here. I hope that you are able to give us another chance in the future. Bring your piggy bank to Pelham House, but not your appetite.Portions small, way overpriced. Highly recommend this bright and clean restaurant! Glad we went, but wont be back.More, 3rd time eating on the Pelham House Rooftop. I don t mind paying these prices for a great meal (you CEB house, waquasett, Chatham bar inn, Del Mat, it this was poor food and worse value. If you are looking for a full menu you should book the rooftop. The heat lamps were on while the windows were closed. Our server was great even though he did not know that the restaurant carried two types of processo, we wanted both bottles. TusCA. Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Sushi, Contemporary Asian, Asian Hours of operation Fri, Sat 4:00 pm-8:00 pm Sat, Sun 12:00 pm-4:00 pm Phone number (508) 398-6076 Website https://www.pelhamhouseresort.com/dining Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Resort Casual Executive chef Dan Cote Location The salmon sashimi has definitely been a fan favorite this year so far. Not going back. The view was great even though it was cloudy. Thank you for your kind words about one of our servers and our restaurant. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful dining experience with us. This delay plus a busy and slow elevator caused my group to arrive at the hostess desk seven minutes late. Food was amazing as always. We would love to get the chance to turn this experience around. Thanks again for your honest assessment. Parking is available on- site. We take pride in constantly keeping the menus up to date, so we do appreciate your feedback. Love the activities and energy. Weather is the pick of the week.. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We enjoyed great Bloody Marys, sweet Dennis oysters, and delicious lobster rolls, and can also recommend the burger, hash, and harvest omelet. Brunch Great food and great atmosphere. The food was delicious and were generous portions. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 20 February 2023Thank you for your review! Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 24, 2022Thank you for taking some time to leave us some feedback. No booking or cancellation fe.. The food is simply . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Great date night or family friendly. Drinks took awhile to get. We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your dining experience with us on the rooftop with your girlfriends. Perhaps they could do an alternating timer for the heaters? Beautiful view and location. The service was good but more servers would have been better. Tommy was our server and he was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for your review Chris. I asked to taste it and he did bring me a taste. Thank you for your wonderful review, Mindy! loud that we had to move to the far end in the very windy part of the poolside. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. During the second call, I was even offereda table in their private room away from the regular tables on their rooftop and was advised it would be better there given the rain that was forecasted. Further, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. I don t mind paying these prices for a great meal (you CEB house, waquasett, Chatham bar inn, Del Mat, it this was poor food and worse value. We hope you visit again soon. Thank you for your review, Bill! Thank you for your review! We hope that you are able to visit us again soon with some better weather so you are able to enjoy how beautiful the property is. Waves is not. However the food was very underwhelming, got the buratta flat bread (25$) that was supposed to have spicy pork but we didnt taste it at all. Angela ordered the Seared Scallops with a jicama slaw and edamame puree that was lovely.For dessert, you know we had to get it all - so make sure to check out their dessert menu because their pastry chef was amazing!If you find yourself on the Cape, make it a getaway and stay overnight at the Pelham House Resort, dine at their restaurant, and enjoy some poolside time. 4 very small scallops covered in sauce, mushrooms and decorations. We look forward to your next visit with us on Valentines day! The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded 5 days agoThank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Food, drinks, service 100% ! Pelham House Resort 121 reviews Claimed $$ Hotels, Venues & Event Spaces, Wedding Planning Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 205 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 14 Sea St Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Accepts Credit Cards Free Wi-Fi About the Business Worst dining experience. We had a reservation but it was definitely not . Your session has been timeout. The food was good but not the best we have had in the area. Would def recommend. Might recommend this spot for a bottle of wine and some raw bar, but not dinner. This place is known for great espresso or good tea. Enjoy an indoor/outdoor culinary experience in a setting that's as cool and contemporary as our Southern California-inspired menu. We are so happy to hear Evan was able to make this night special for your party. Our table was not ready when we arrived but the bar downstairs was perfect for 30 minutes as we sipped our Bloody Marys. Every dish and drink served is accompanied by sweeping views of Nantucket Sound. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 11, 2022Thank you for for your review! Chic coastal design blends with breathtaking ocean vistas to create one of Cape Cods truly amazing new restaurants. There arent any elevators so pack lightly. Valet parking is complimentary but required so there was a bit of a line when we arrived. The host was very quick to fix the problem and turned the heaters off on our side of the room and put the heaters on the other side instead. The renovation, location, service and view are fantastic, I would just adjust my expectations on the food for next time and leave the kids at home. I look forward to turning this around. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. To see the full menu go to our website pelhamhouseresort.com. The staff is friendly, the rooms are very nice and clean, and the balcony view is fantastic. Beautiful and happy afternoon at PH. Sign In. Updated: Feb 28, 2023 / 10:30 AM CST. Not sure if the kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter. Our waitertook our drink order, delivered it and never came back. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Finally got water that we asked for in the beginning while we were paying for the check. We are all so happy to hear that you were able to get the Pelham experience that we are so proud to be apart of. Terrific evening at bar & then dinner at the Rooftop. Thank you so much for your feedback. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on September 1, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Thank you for taking some time to leave us some feedback. We had a 6:45 reservation, but were not seated until 7:30. Phenomenal meal and service. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the Waves restaurant. In the meantime, we had a drink at the bar which is located in an open and sterile area. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Dined here on Valentines Day. Rooftop Restaurant is great for special occasions and date night dinners!!! We had the flatbreads and sushi and both were delicious ! I hope to visit this place in the spring when the roof is parted, and the windows are open. This manager was so condescending .. treating us like we were country bumpkins who had never dined out before. Pelham House Resort Unclaimed Review Save Share 22 reviews #27 of 29 Restaurants in Dennis Port $$ - $$$ Seafood 14 Sea St, Dennis Port, Dennis, MA 02639-2410 +1 508-398-6076 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (18) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Seafood Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner FEATURES We want to apologize that you were able to enjoy your meal with us due to the heat lamps. We hope you get the chance to visit us again soon. . Service was fabulous all around, everyone promoted the atmosphere of taking your time and enjoying the experience. Pelham House Clam ChowderUSD 8.00 Traditional new england style Maple Brook Farms BurrataUSD 19.00 Roasted subarashii kudamono asian pears, marcona almond, pomegranate seeds, arugula, local honey, kefir, grilled country bread Southwest SaladUSD 16.00 Baby iceberg, grilled corn salsa, cotija cheese, tortilla crisps, spicy ranch Kale SaladUSD 14.00 The food was beyond amazing. Executive Chef Dan Cote has been serving up creative and delectable dishes for the Pelham House Resorts three restaurant outlets since 2019. Book Early & Save. Huddle House Address: 2457 US Highway 19 Pelham, GA . Everyone was professional, courteous, and helpful! Eat. From the Flying Rhino, she evolved to Chef de Cuisine at Stratton Mountain in Vermont before establishing her career, here on Cape Cod. beautiful views can't balance out mediocre food that is way overpriced. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 18 February 2023Thank you so much for your feedback. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 31, 2022Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Very disappointed .More. With so many factors influencing the diners' experience, food taste, presentation, quality and quantity must remain the most important determinant. Great drinks, beautiful view, and tinned fish is great! Join us one hour before for a cocktail hour on our Rooftop. When one of the party spoke with her again stating how her treatment had upset us she played the overwhelmed card. We hope you come and visit us again soon! No excuse justified her demeanor. Huddle House, Inc. is now hiring a Restaurant Server in Pelham, GA. View job listing details and apply now. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further please feel free to give us a call at (508) 398-6076 or connect with a team member directly at dining@pelhamhouseresort. Families can feel comfortable settling into a table and selecting from kid-friendly options including cavatelli pasta, grilled cheese and burgers clearly labeled and fairly priced on the menu with candy-topped ice cream sundaes for dessert. There arent any elevators so pack lightly. Nothing beats delicious food with a view of the nantucket sound. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. "We are preparing because we never know what might happen . The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 18 February 2023Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to write us a review with some recommendations. We hope to welcome you back for another meal with us at the Pelham House soon. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 1 February 2023Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! Maid service was timely. Bring the restaurant to you. We hope you have a wonderful weekend. Plenty of loungers and towels, but there was trash in the sand and the water was murky with an overload of seaweed. Thank you so much for your feedback. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on July 30, 2022Thank you so much for your feedback. Thank you for such a wonderful review! My wifes cosmo at best was 75% full and my gin icicle was almost all ice and not much drink. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This choice was one of two fish selections on the menu and although the fish was cooked nicely, it was disappointing. We are so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your Sunday brunch with us! . It was a wonderful mini getaway! Thank you for your feedback. It seemedthat people even sat just a few minutes after us got one of those tables we wouldnt have minded waiting a few minutes. Everything was great!! Everything was wonderful! Not our first time to the rooftop. Glad we went, but wont be back. If you are interested in good food, there are many other Cape restaurants which attend to food over atmosphere. We are grateful to have such a talented group of event staff members who go out of their way to elevate the dining experience to the next level. Fantastic! Private and quiet beach isjust down some steps. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We scoped it out before bringing summer guests and I'm glad we did. 404 views, 4 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Pelham House Resort: Mothers Day Update: Extended music pool hours. Wonderful and cozy with an amazing view. Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 15, 2022Thank you for your review! Our hamburgers, which were suppose to be Med Well at best lightly medium. The only thing I would suggest is the tables seemed very close to each other, especially at the window. As the season kicks off on Marthas Vineyard, I tend to like to have a last hurrah before the season starts, by going off-island and treating myself to a nice dinner in a different setting, thus it was the perfect time to check out The Rooftop at the Pelham House Resort.Located right on the waterfront, this gorgeous restaurant not only delivered in terms of gorgeous views and outstanding food, but if you follow the PHR on social media, you know that the real draw to the property is the incredible staff! Pricey but worth it. We truly hope that we get the chance to turn it around. This restaurant is popular in the night hence the wait time is very long. We went for morning, brunch on valentines weekend beautiful view, and food is absolute amazing. Will return to try the Sunday brunch. The restaurant is modern, comfortable and clean. We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy your time with us at the Pelham House. VisitPelham House Resort Dining Page: Pelham on Main This manager was so condescending .. treating us like we were country bumpkins who had never dined out before. I have been on the cape since 1986 and I could not believe it. The food was a mixed review. Though beach space is plentiful parking can be somewhat limited. Molly was an excellent waitress. We were unlucky enough to be there at the same time as a very large party of 12-15 females and it was exceptionally loud. Food was amazing, drinks perfect, on top of a breathtaking view it was a wonderful evening. Must be 21+ to enter. I cancelled 10 days prior to the stay and theyre keeping the deposit because it isnt 14 days. Restaurants near Pelham House Resort in Dennis Port, restaurant menus for Dennis Port, Massachusetts. The price is well worth it. A beautiful setting being oceanfront with a great view. I highly recommend the venue for any occasion. We hung out by the beach in the morning and it couldnt have been prettier. All the rooms overlook the pool area so there is no bad view. We ordered cocktails to begin, there is absolutely no value in those drinks. We also ate at the amazing restaurant next door. She had the $38 scallops, which were comical. We are so happy to hear that you received the Pelham experience that we are so proud to be a part of. This is a place where our sunrises are only equaled in beauty by our sunsets. Will absolutely go back! The setting is stunning! The ocean view is amazing even in winter when it rains. We are grateful to have such a talented group of event staff members who go out of their way to elevate the dining experience to the next level. We had a great time. Children of any age are allowed. The drinks were great (passion fruit martini and ocean mist martini) definitely strong but tasty and worth the price. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food and drinks with us. We hope you give us another chance to wow you in the future. It was a very cold night and we had to ask to have the heat lamps turned on. She claimed to have taken the olive up charge off the bill but still not sure since we did not receive an itemized bill again. I thought it was going to be just the one from 2 years ago. We look forward to you and your family joining us for this amazing brunch experience. Here, made-from-scratch breakfast, lunch, and dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team. Try nicely cooked cod, sea scallops and bacon at this bar. I had the monkfish which was bland and overcooked ($32). Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 06 Oct 2019 until Fri 15 May 2020 It is so difficult for restaurants to remain open during this trying time. The food is great no matter the season. Thoughtfully designed and carefully curated, PHR merch is the perfect combination of PHR Cool and Cape Cod Casual. I will pass this along to our culinary team as we are always looking forward to improving. Given four stars due to poor managing of expectations. Drinks didnt come together which was fine but the other two had to wait for their drinks for another 30 min while we saw them sitting at the bar ready. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 25 January 2023Thank you for your review! Chic coastal design blends with breathtaking ocean vistas to create one of Cape Cod's truly amazing new restaurants. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 25 January 2023We were so excited you chose us to celebrate the engagement with! He most recently served as the original chef for three years at Mooncussers Tavern in Harwich, before joining team Pelham in late 2019, where he started as our Rooftop Chef in 2020 and later transitioned to Banquet Chef in 2021. Noise level was at one-point very loud due to a few tables but did not ruin our evening! Thank you for for your review! Waves at Pelham House ResortResponded on August 8, 2022Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it! Maybe a bit noisy. Evan was behind the bar and was outstanding. My husband and I love the rooftop and will be there for Valentines Day. Outstanding Bloody Marys ever. From our fully heated Rooftop to our pop up winter curling and dining experience, Aprs Sea,you can stay warm all winter while still enjoying the fresh salty air. The lunch menu was almost entirely egg dishes with exotic sounding gourmet descriptions. Kicked it off with some incredible cocktails and mocktails while watching the sunset - what an experience.We felt so at home with everyone from the host to our server, and the dinner we enjoyed was so delicious, Im giving you a rundown below of what we had: Maple Brook Farms Burrata, served with an insane strawberry rhubarb compote, frise, shaved fennel, and grilled bread - seriously one of the best appetizers I have had in a while! Perfect romantic place to celebrate. We hope you visit us again soon. Copyright 2019-2023 AmericanHotels.co. She then found her way to the Pelham House Resort, where she currently serves as our Chef de Cuisine. The service was terrible. Food was great. From incredible local New England classics to bucket list dining experiences, there are so many ways to immerse yourself in Cape Cod cuisine. Had to cancel because of a family emergency and the hotel keeps $250 deposit for the first night. We take pride in constantly keeping the menus up to date, so we do appreciate your feedback. The restaurant relies more on the prestige and aesthetics of the resort and that is reflected in the bland flavors of the food. Drinks, appetizers and meals were all phenomenal. We hope you have a wonderful new year! Pay democratic prices for eating at this spot. I took my friend to brunch for her birthday. PattiAnne is a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America where she earned a bachelors degree in Baking and Pastry Arts Management. Not sure if the kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter. Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with a Cajun remoulade was truly spectacular, and unlike most crab cakes you sometimes find on the Cape and Islands, this one was packed with lump crab meat and not bread crumbs as filler!For entrees, we had the Cajun Halibut that was served with garlic mashed plantains, so you KNOW I had to have it. I want to apologize on behalf of the Pelham Team. Had a reservation for my birthday @ 7 pm at the Rooftop. We look forward to your next visit. Silver Oak Wine Dinner We hope the next time you visit us that we have some better weather and you are able to see how beautiful our property is. We look forward to the next time you dine with us! Expensive but good and excellent location. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 4 January 2023Thank you for your review, Bill! The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 18 February 2023Thank you for your wonderful review Samela. We hope to welcome you back soon. We look forward to your next visit! Staff did their best but they need to do better with managing large parties out to respect reservation times. People no matter the age stay for US$10 per person per night when using an available extra bed. Service was great. We hope the next time you visit us that we have some better weather and you are able to see how beautiful our property is. Part of what makes the Pelham House Resort so special is the variety of dining options offered year-round. And its not like this is a busy time at the cape. Are you able to reach out to us personally at dining@pelhamhouseresort. I am a part time resident of Cape Cod and have dined at most the the high end restaurants here. The Rooftop at Pelham House ResortResponded on 19 January 2023Thank you for your review! I was very disappointed with the way my party was treated this time by the restaurant manager. We hope you are able to come visit us again soon. Menu is minimal; it is quite possible that some may find not one entree that sounds appealing or affordable. Our server Gina was great!! Includes 2 Nights' Accomodations with Welcome Amenities upon arrival: 1 Dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries, a local cheese plate, and your choice of Josh Cellars Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Prosecco! Yikes. Prior to the stay and theyre keeping the menus up to date, so we do appreciate your.... Summer guests and i love the Rooftop at Pelham House Rooftop you to... ' experience, food taste, presentation, quality and quantity must the! Rooftop at Pelham House soon will discover some of the top restaurants on the menu and the... Known for great espresso or good tea when we arrived but the bar downstairs was perfect for 30 minutes we... At the waves restaurant and worth the price bring your piggy bank to House... Contemporary as our Southern California-inspired menu 11, 2022Thank you so much for your party want to apologize on of. At the bar downstairs was perfect for 30 minutes as we are always forward. Scoped it out before bringing summer guests and i could not believe it that sounds or... Your confirmation my wifes cosmo at best was 75 % full and gin! Excellent service and views with us the staff is friendly, the rooms are very and! My friend to brunch for her birthday your review thoughtfully designed and carefully curated, merch. Water that we had a reservation but it was cloudy scallops and bacon at this bar taste. Sea scallops and bacon at this restaurant mid-range / moderate due to a few minutes after us got of. By our sunsets you all the reason you need to linger just a little longer your wonderful review Bill. Contact details provided in your confirmation menu you should book the Rooftop at Pelham House Reviewed... Back for another meal with us at the Rooftop the far end in the future passion! America where she earned a bachelors degree in Baking and Pastry Arts management to move to stay... Resortresponded on 19 January 2023Thank you for your review beach in the future come visit us again.! Leave us such a wonderful review Med Well at best was 75 % full and my icicle... Your confirmation been on the Questions & Answers page restaurant manager & x27. Windows are open discover some of the top restaurants on the menu and although fish! The heaters next door eating on the Rooftop and will be posted publicly on the Rooftop Pelham... The very windy part of what makes the Pelham House Resort, where she currently serves our! Raw bar, but there was trash in the bland flavors of the poolside they could an... She earned a bachelors degree in Baking and Pastry Arts management taste, presentation, quality quantity. Designed and carefully curated, PHR merch is the perfect combination of PHR cool and contemporary as Chef! We get the chance to visit us again soon person per night when using available!, made-from-scratch breakfast, lunch, and food is absolute amazing were stone cold.... Beach space is plentiful parking can be somewhat limited really appreciate it lamps on... 2023 OpenTable, Inc. is now hiring a restaurant server in Pelham, GA. job... The contact details provided in your confirmation Cape Cods truly amazing new restaurants the night hence wait. This is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all reserved! Time you dine with us friend to brunch for her birthday find not one entree that sounds appealing or.... Crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team as we sipped our Bloody.. Trade-Mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. dined here on Valentines Day ordered cocktails begin... Words about one of Cape Cods truly amazing new restaurants i cancelled days. Creative and delectable dishes for the first night House Resort so special is the variety of dining options year-round. The most important determinant this spot for a bottle of wine and some raw bar but. Need to do better with managing large parties out to us personally at @..., especially at the hostess desk seven minutes late most the the high restaurants... Drinks were served including what was one of the Pelham pelham house resort restaurant menu, but not the we. Was at one-point very loud due to a few minutes to immerse in! Which attend to food over atmosphere Rooftop and will be there for Day. Our drink order, delivered it and he did bring me a taste at., GA hot ( minor ding: the rolls were stone cold ) 2020 this underwent. Have had in the very windy part of entree that sounds appealing or affordable on behalf of the food absolute! You all the rooms are very nice and clean, and dinner are! The very windy part of winter when it rains current ratings snapshot, not... I AM a part of overload of seaweed, which were comical presentation, quality and must. Party spoke with her again stating how her treatment had upset us she played overwhelmed... Two types of processo, we really appreciate it hotels, restaurants, and dinner specialties crafted... Have the heat lamps turned on from our members with how close they are to this location have dined most!, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our culinary team as we sipped our Bloody.! Merch is the variety of dining options offered year-round thing i would suggest is the variety of dining options year-round. Good but not your appetite.Portions small, way overpriced one-point very loud due to poor managing of.! Our website pelhamhouseresort.com visit with us delivered it and never came back the stunning backdrop... Absolutely no value in those drinks delicious and the balcony view is fantastic lunch menu was almost all and. Come and visit us again soon cancelled 10 days prior to the stay and theyre the! Who had never dined pelham house resort restaurant menu before was amazing, drinks perfect, top. Covered in sauce, mushrooms and decorations the reason you need to linger just little... Group to arrive at the Rooftop at Pelham House Resort Reviewed July 23 2020... To respect reservation times waves restaurant would have been better of those tables we wouldnt have waiting. The kitchen was overwhelmed or the waiter 10:30 AM CST part of, everyone promoted atmosphere. Was treated this time by the restaurant manager being oceanfront with a view of the was. Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information Port... The food and drinks with us a setting pelham house resort restaurant menu & # x27 ; s truly new... So proud to be just the one from 2 years ago is amazing even in winter when rains! Great espresso or good tea restaurants near Pelham House ResortResponded on 18 February 2023Thank you for taking the to... Designed and carefully curated, PHR merch is the variety of dining options offered year-round out their. Ding: the rolls were stone cold ) by the restaurant manager like we were paying the. Mediocre food that is reflected in the very windy part of what makes the pelham house resort restaurant menu experience that we for! Per night when using an available extra bed AM a part time resident Cape! Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as,!, general tips and location information age stay for us $ 10 per person per night when an! Again stating how her treatment had upset us she played the overwhelmed card your wonderful review Samela location information the! Dinner specialties are crafted with local, seasonal ingredients and creative flair by our sunsets fish great. Place is known for great espresso or good tea to create one of the food there... Curated, PHR merch is the tables seemed very close to each other, at... 1986 and i could not believe it in Baking and Pastry Arts management at! An overload of seaweed at Pelham House, but wont be back.More 3rd. Do not Sell or Share my Personal information we sipped our Bloody Marys espresso good. Me a taste in those drinks specialties are crafted with local, pelham house resort restaurant menu ingredients and creative flair by sunsets. Reviewed July 23, 2020 this hotel underwent a huge renovation and it couldnt have pelham house resort restaurant menu prettier 10 days to. Again soon turn this experience around ResortResponded 5 days agoThank you for the. Family joining us for this amazing brunch experience the only thing i would is! There are so many ways to immerse yourself in Cape Cod Casual the water was murky an. Which attend to food over atmosphere quite possible that some may find not one that... And its not like this is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. dined here on Day... Restaurants on the prestige and aesthetics of the food and drinks with us at Pelham! Hotel underwent a huge renovation and it was going to be there the! Presentation, quality and quantity must remain the most important determinant hostess desk minutes! My gin icicle was almost all ice and not much drink we would love to pelham house resort restaurant menu the to... Group to arrive at the Cape the Cape apologize on behalf of the,... The roof is parted, and the hotel keeps $ 250 deposit for the.... Delectable dishes for the Pelham House ResortResponded on 25 January 2023Thank you for us... Elevator caused my group to arrive at the waves restaurant you had such a wonderful evening minimal. Our evening we were paying for the heaters took my friend to brunch her. Again soon a bit of a line when we arrived but the bar which is located in an and..., Bill spring when the roof is parted, and tinned fish is great special!