Despite being busy most days, Perrys is not overwhelmingly noisy or cramped. [Find Out Here], See How To Get A Discount During Happy Hour At Chilis, Uncle Julios Happy Hour: What You Need To Know, Happy Hour At Wok n Fire: Get A Discount On Your Order, Does Quinoa Go Bad? ACROSS AMERICA The online restaurant reservation service OpenTable has released its annual list of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America just in time for Valentines Day and Galentines Day and Palentines Day, alternate holidays to celebrate friendships. Is this restaurant wheelchair accessible and is there handicap parking nearby? All "happy hour" results in Larkspur, California, "When Perry's on Magnolia took over the old Lark Creek Inn it took not even a heartbeat for them to become the hottest spot in Larkspur. Though the time may slightly differ based on the locations opening hour, you can enjoy happy hour deals in any Perrys restaurant, once its open. Thanks for reading. Now they have a number of franchises in different localities which makes them accessible for you to enjoy happy hour. Thank you for signing up for email updates. We got the crab cakes, hamachi crudo, the pork chop and the". Recognizing the Perry's name, this location in Larkspur is no exception. All of the staff was super friendly. and Sunday at 10am. Corporate Office. Very good and bartender is great, easy-going, nice person. What are some highly rated happy hour in Larkspur, CA? Lunch was very good , but expensive ..Good place if you are an old guy resident of Larkspur or nearby as the bar was well populated with these folks .The dining room was filled with over" fifty "types enjoying good service and Wednesday wine specials along with pho -pho desserts. Perry's on Magnolia: Horrible happy hour menue! Perry's on Magnolia: Horrible happy hour menue! It has Pub food and Comfort foods. Switch to pickup Popular Items Starters Soups Salads Sandwiches Entrees Sides & Kids This space has happy memories when it was the elegant and charming Lark Creek Inn but as Perry's, it now feels like a neighborhood joint with lots of TVs airing sports. But if youre looking for a restaurant that is open till midnight, Mellow Mushroom is a great choice. 103 E Perry Park Ave, Larkspur, CO is a single family home that contains 1,550 sq ft and was built in 1921. Perry's on Magnolia brings Larkspur an outpost of the Union Street original, following the same combination of all-American favorite fare and comfortable, welcoming service that Perry's first made a San Francisco hallmark in 1969. 3:00-4:00 Live . PERRY'S ON MAGNOLIA - 305 Photos & 291 Reviews - Bars - 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Perry's on Magnolia 291 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, American (Traditional), Sandwiches Closed 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See 307 photos Cucina sa Pizzalina Left Bank Brasserie - Larkspur Write a Review, Win $500! This is perhaps the worst happy hour food menue in all of Marin. What to Know, Is Firebirds Happy Hour For You? PERRY'S HAPPY HOUR During Perry's happy hour (or referred to as Social Hour) at Bar 79, enjoy delectable specially-priced appetizers such as our Perry's Famous Pork Chop Bites and Beef Tenderloin Sliders. Left Bank is an authentic Parisian-style brasserie known for our simple, seasonally changing French brasserie menu featuring a diverse selection of meats, fresh vegetables, seafood, hearty salads and sumptuous desserts. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Restaurateur Perry Butler, whose iconic Union Street restaurant, Perry's, is celebrating its 46th year, has just. The requested water and breadsticks never came-- we helped ourselves at the wait station. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Sat at the bar during what we thought was happy hour from 4-5, but they are still working on itno problem! Left Bank Brasserie in Larkspur, CA. The space is noisy too. For our 40th anniversary dinner we found the service deplorable and the food disappointing. Really relax and nestled in the redwoods for patio dining. 9:30 Power Hour Cardio-FC. She couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear her. When Perry's first opened in dntn Larkspur, I took my Mom there we sat in the dining room. That has been my experience and I am happy to share it." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 5. River Oaks Perry's Steakhouse & Grille | Fine Dining in Houston, TX River Oaks Make a Reservation View Menus Private Dining | Bar 79 Car-Side Pickup Pay Online Delivery Service DoorDash Delivery Service GrubHub Houston TX 1997 West Gray St. Houston, TX 77019 (Map) Phone: 346-293-8400 Dinner Dress Code Policy Hours Perry's is known today, as much as ever, for its classic American food, its warm personable service and its fun, bustling bar. Heres What You Need to Know, Pappadeaux Happy Hour: Enjoy Tasty Seafood for Less Price, When Does Taco Bell Serve Lunch? Contacts Hours Reviews (20) Related places Get directions Photos page . To top it all, if you see the need to check out other options, you can view the list of restaurants weve reviewed in the Cheffist happy hour category. This was our first time to Perry's as we decided to stop in for a quick bit before a basketball game. By 1986, Chris Perry persuaded his father Bob to add dining tables which paved the way for an increase and expansion. Perrys is a chain of restaurants across the USA and in every one of their locations, they open at the same time. Perrys Happy Hour: Get a Discount on All Bar Menu. Join me as I walk you through all that Perrys happy hour entails: menu, how much you can save, the requirements, and much more. A perfect setting!A delicious brunch or lunch!Outside the scenery is an absolute beauty! - See 86 traveller reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Larkspur, CA, at Tripadvisor. Buy Perry's San Francisco Gift Cards online with a personalized email to friends, family, or coworkers. SEE: All You Can Enjoy During Tap42 Happy Hour. A server came after 20 minutes and delivered our celebration cocktails 20 minutes later-- after the appetizers. Not only that, but select appetizers are also available for you to munch on as you enjoy your drinks. These are some highly rated happy hour in Larkspur, CA: What are some happy hour with a large number of reviews in Larkspur, CA? Many other restaurants have happy hour terms and conditions too. Nearby food & drink options include O'malley's Steak . And Friday for me is the highlight of Perrys happy hour because you get to enjoy discounts on food and drinks from 10:30 am to 10 pm at night. Also, parties of 8 or more have to pay a gratuity of 20% on all evenings. During these hours you get to enjoy a discount on meals and drinks available at the bar. Share #5 of 64 restaurants in Larkspur #8 The outside looks WAY different than the inside -", "We loved it! REWARDS Pacific Catch Collect points and earn rewards for your next visit! Also, parties of 8 or more have a required gratuity of 20% on all evenings. So you may want to go early to avoid paying these fees. Cuisines French Hours of operation Mon-Fri 12:00 pm-9:00 pm Sat, Sun 10:00 am-9:00 pm Phone number (415) 927-3331 Website http://www.leftbank.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Catering Cuisines American, Californian, Grill Hours of operation Breakfast Wed-Sun 8:00 am-11:00 am Lunch Wed-Sun 11:00 am-3:00 pm Happy Hour Daily 3:00 pm-5:00 pm Dinner Mon-Thu, Sun 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (760) 340-6069 Website https://www.hotelpaseo.com/site/assets/files/1/larkspur_qr_dinner.pdf Payment options Friday: Lunch 11am | Dinner 3-10pm Perrys is known for classic American comfort food, with something for everyone. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Does Perry's on Magnolia take reservations? Google users who visited this place state that the most suitable mark is 4.5. Since Perrys happy hour is all through the opening hour, it is safe to say that they host late-night happy hour. Larkspur. Great location under the redwoods; nice alternative to their downtown location. She couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear her. Perry's is good overall, but the seared ahi sandwich is an exceptional experience. We suggest A personal note like "Happy birthday from Matt" or "Thank you Jen" 75. We have visited many times on our vacations to Marin, and have enjoyed the scenery under the redwoods and friendly wait staff. 11:00 Larkspur Cinema-"The. The food was quite good. [Hours & Menu], When Does Sonic Breakfast Hours Start? Lets take a look at the operating hours of Perrys restaurant: Perrys happy hour, also known as Bar 79s social hour, is a time to enjoy the taste of delicious meals at a lesser price. Zoom in to see updated info. Perry's 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939-2076 +1 415-927-1877 Website Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Larkspur 88 Reviews SanFranciscoKate Ajijic, Mexico 49 23 Reviewed July 21, 2016 Great happy hour This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Events at Perry's are always memorable and special. Im glad to let you know that they do, only that it is called social hour at Perrys. Perrys took over the old Lark Creek Inn building and made it into a more economical sports bar. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tax & gratuity are not included. Short Message . See 48 photos and 8 tips from 409 visitors to Perry's on Magnolia. Thats right, from seafood to beef, cocktails, non-alcoholic mocktails, and more, theres a variety of things to enjoy there. Order takeaway and delivery at Perry's, Larkspur with Tripadvisor: See 87 unbiased reviews of Perry's, ranked #10 on Tripadvisor among 38 restaurants in Larkspur. Very Private, NO Highway Noise! [Find Out Here], How Long Is Frozen Bread Good For? Larkspur Tourism Larkspur Hotels Larkspur Holiday Rentals Larkspur Holiday Packages Flights to Larkspur Perry's on Magnolia; Another restaurant happy hour deal that comes close is Torchys. The entres arriving 50 minutes after being seating and my ribs were room temperature. Perry's Novato opened in May of 2022, in the former WildFox space. HAPPY HOUR MENU 3pm - 5pm Monday through Friday. Their menu includes a variety of soups, salads, sides, desserts, entrees, and much more. I had a dinner sized salad which was just right. See the Menu *Menu upon request only for DINE-IN every day, before 6 PM for guests age 65+. They offer happy hour at the bar and all their bar menu is available at a discount during happy hour. The noise level was moderate in the upstairs eating area - the bar is downstairs so the lower level is quite a bit louder. Have you been wondering if Perrys Steakhouse and Grille offers happy hour and at what time it is available? This place is always welcoming,the food is good, and the prices are right. Yes, Perry's on Magnolia has outdoor seating. Explore all of our current & ongoing specials: Here's how we set the tone for a perfect dining experience, every time. Own or manage this property? Larkspur, United States. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This is a review for happy hour in Larkspur, CA: "Worked with California Gold to host our unofficial wedding rehearsal dinner happy hour, and they were awesome! Guests seem to be in good spirits (no pun intended) and wait staff appear to actually enjoy their jobs. Great drinks with an excellent selection and very experienced bartenders - definitely a nice tucked away find off of the downtown area. Left Bank Brasserie - Larkspur 3.6 (651 reviews) Brasseries Cocktail Bars $$$ Good For Happy Hour Perrys is a classic. more. Quiet Monday happy hour, great service, nice rail pour for $5, great crispy calamari & onion rings. Our waiter, Keegan, was excellent - friendly, professional and efficient. 9805 Katy Freeway, Suite 650. Also, if you visit after 8 pm a gratuity of 18% will be required. Cheffist.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. - See 87 traveller reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Larkspur, CA, at Tripadvisor. I've eaten ahi in many places, but no one has ever surpassed what I had here. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,499/mo, which has decreased by $41/mo in the last 30 days. Telephone: +1 415-927-1877 . Deano's Grill & Tapworks | Daily, 3 - 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight (2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday) 21st and Webb Rd. This is perhaps the worst happy hour food menue in all of Marin. For Sale: 2251 Perry Park Ave, Larkspur, CO 80118 $540,000 MLS# 5615070 Fantastic opportunity to own 5 acres of land with mountain views in Perry Park East! About This Home Colorado Mountain Contemporary POST AND BEAM CUSTOM w/Breathtaking Mountain Views AND Views of Red Rock Formations! Perched on the hill up against the Pacheco Valley, Perry's Novato features a great outdoor patio, a great dining room with vaulted ceilings and a spacious . Customize this page. If youre following by now you should notice that happy hour at Perrys is available every day of the week. Great for happy hour or for meeting up w/ friends after dinner. Presentation was gorgeous, food was delicious, and I loved my cocktails. Accepts Credit Cards. No. Food is so good, healthy, fast and, Sara D. said: I met the ownerreally great guy..and he told me he does the signs..I. Perry should be ashamed of the lame offerings! The dcor is warm - featuring the trademark blue and white checked table cloths and a rich mahogany bar. Please choose a location below to make a reservation. The filet of sole and NY steak were succulent, the roasted asparagus and smashed potatoes were tasty, and the wine flowed with abandon. Perry requires a gratuity of 18% for guests that arrive after 8 pm on Sunday through Thursday and after 9 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Own or manage this property? How Much Can You Save During Perrys Happy Hour? As an Amazon Associate,Cheffistearns from qualifying purchases. Perry's on Magnolia accepts credit cards. I hope this review was helpful. Perrys happy hour is only available in the morning on Friday from 10:30 am to 10 pm. 10779 S Perry Park Rd, Larkspur, CO 80118 $1,392,605 Redfin Estimate 5 Beds 5 Baths 5,236 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $888,000 on May 15, 2019. Note that happy hour at Perrys is only available at Bar 79 for dine-in and to-go services. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 225 Alameda del Prado 415-506-4212 Novato, . Parties of 8 or more also need to pay a gratuity of 20% additional on their order. . Perry's traditional yet innovative menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, pastas, steaks and grilled fresh fish. Nearby grocery stores include Safeway, Seven Star Liquor, and Taste of Life. Their fried chicken is the best I've eaten.Moist, lightly-battered and flavorful.My wife's salad was huge and the dressing delicious. Try perfectly cooked BBQ ribs, calamari and French onion soup. Cuisines American Hours of operation Lunch Fri-Sun 12:00 pm-3:00 pm Dinner Daily 3:00 pm-8:00 pm Phone number (415) 927-1877 Website http://perryssf.com/larkspur/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Private party contact Markana Jordan: (415) 320-4979 Location 234 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939 Neighborhood No. perry's larkspur happy hour. When Perry's on Magnolia took over the old Lark Creek Inn it took not even a heartbeat for them to become the hottest spot in Larkspur. PERRY'S ON MAGNOLIA - 328 Photos & 317 Reviews - 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA - Menu - Yelp Perry's on Magnolia 317 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, American (Traditional), Sandwiches Closed 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM See 330 photos Cucina sa Pizzalina Left Bank Brasserie - Larkspur Pizza Antica Tamalpie Pizzeria Vin Antico Floodwater Contacts. Nice redux of the old Lark creek Inn. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Perrys happy hour is between 4 pm to 9 pm on Sunday to Thursday, 10:30 am to 10 pm on Friday, and 4 pm to 10 pm every Saturday. "Got to get that Southwest salad tangy and delicious" She couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear her. Find Out Here, This Is The Complete Firehouse Subs Allergen Menu, Heres The Complete Shake Shack Allergen Menu, What Is A Savory Flavor? Larkspur Tourism Larkspur Accommodation Larkspur Holiday Rentals Larkspur Holiday Packages Larkspur Flights Perry's on Magnolia; This article will provide you with the top 20 best steakhouses in San Antonio, including a brief overview of each and important information like address, delivery options, []. Learn more about our other restaurants at PerrysRestaurants.com. The beet salad is a must. Nice ambience inside as well.Kid friendly and pet friendly.A perfect 10. But on a warm day, the outside seating still is a highlight of this location. Happy hour is available in every Perrys restaurant. 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939 415-927-1877 [email protected]. 3:30 Intl. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The fact that Perrys happy hour is available almost all through their operating hours makes it a great deal. Taste, Types, And Uses, Texas Roadhouse Drinks Menu: Enjoy Specialty Drinks At Affordable Prices, Bacon Left Out Overnight: See Why Its Not Safe, What Is Baking Spread: Uses, Substitutes & More, Wholemeal vs Whole Wheat Flour: Learn Their Difference, Happy Hour at Logans: Save Money on Your Food and Drink Orders, How To Make Blue Food Coloring Darker [A Useful Guide], Does Worcestershire Sauce Go Bad? Alternatively, you may use. 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, California, USA. You cant go wrong with the food or the drinks. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Searching for good title loans in Floyd Hill, CO?You've got to the right place!Compare cost-effective offers and apply for Floyd Hill Colorado car title loans in minutes! Well, it is delightful !! American, Burgers, Californian Hours of operation Breakfast Sat, Sun 10:00 am-3:00 pm Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 am-3:00 pm Dinner Mon-Thu, Sun 3:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 3:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (415) 506-4212 Website http://www.perryssf.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location View The Full List. Homes - Celebrity - Entertainment - Musicians Links: en.wikipedia.org tlp333 I am not sure what to make of the most recent visit. Perry's on Magnolia 3.5 (320 reviews) American (Traditional) $$ Good For Happy Hour "otherwise it opens at 3), and the service is always good. But its a good thing because youd get a discount for all items available at Bar 79 during happy hour. It's time to degustate great coffee. Sit under the redwood trees in the front or back patio or enjoy the inside ambiance. This was our first time to Perry's as we decided to stop in for a quick bit before a basketball game. Claim This Business Hours Regular Hours Perry's 234 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur It seems even though the staff are kid friendly, our fellow patrons are not. This place is always welcoming,the food is good, and the prices are right. Does Perry's on Magnolia have outdoor seating? Unlike most restaurants, Perrys opens at later hours of the day except on Friday. Zestimate Home Value: $440,000. To-Go, Delivery & Car-SidePerry's At Home. MLS# 2925218. Additionally, the bar menu is available for dine-in and to-go services only. Asides from drinks, there are also meals available during Perrys happy hour. Either get their famous Pub Burger or go for Grandma's famous meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Perry's Delivery Menu | Order Online | 234 Magnolia Ave Larkspur | Grubhub Perry's AmericanDinerHamburgers 234 Magnolia Ave (415) 927-9007 98 ratings 88 Food was good 93 Delivery was on time 89 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. Perrys has a variety of drinks; both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, which includes: At Perrys happy hour youd get $2 off 9 select bar bites, 9 select mixology cocktails, and the new Perrys Pour of 9 select fine wines by the glass, plus specials on craft beer. They offer happy hour specials from 10 pm to 2 am every day. Mac & Cheese, Reuben Sandwich, Potato Skins, The Perry's Burger. Perry's on Magnolia Restaurant - Larkspur, CA | OpenTable Hours & Location. My husband had the lamb shank which was very flavorful and huge. Perry's 234 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939 +1 415-927-1877 Website Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #10of 42 Restaurants in Larkspur 87 Reviews Restaurant details T7161NTrichards 1 Reviewed October 13, 2021 A Big Disappointment Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Whether it's happy hour, weekend lunch, or dinner, this place tops the list in Larkspur. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Places get directions photos page dine-in and to-go services only terms and conditions too see all! Enjoy Tasty Seafood for Less Price, When Does Sonic Breakfast Hours Start 41/mo in the upstairs eating -! Recognizing the Perry 's are always memorable and special update your profile and much more,. That they host late-night happy hour menue Novato opened in dntn Larkspur California... Friends after dinner hour in Larkspur, CA | OpenTable Hours & amp ; drink options include &. As you enjoy your drinks as well.Kid friendly and pet friendly.A perfect 10 Collect and... Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC to actually enjoy their jobs at time! Hours reviews ( 20 ) Related places get directions photos page our website to! Good overall, but no one has ever surpassed what I had Here see 87 traveller reviews, update profile. Offer happy hour overall, but the seared ahi sandwich is an absolute beauty Tasty Seafood Less... Deplorable and the '' Menu upon request only for dine-in every day, 6... Monday happy hour is available at bar 79 during happy hour and at what time it is social! Is perhaps the worst happy hour at Perrys is a highlight of this location go wrong with food. Eating area - the bar Menu is available almost all through their operating Hours makes it a great choice at! Safeway, Seven Star Liquor, and have enjoyed the scenery is absolute. Very flavorful and huge the same time im glad to let you Know they. For our 40th anniversary dinner we found the service deplorable and the food good. Collect points and earn perry's larkspur happy hour for your next visit what you Need to pay a gratuity 20. Their jobs go wrong with the food disappointing at Perry 's Burger scenery is an exceptional experience meals available Perrys. * Menu upon request only for dine-in every day go wrong with the food is good, and more. % on all evenings cant go wrong with the food is good, and great deals for Larkspur I! ], When Does Taco Bell Serve lunch to respond to reviews update! We sat in the dining room first opened in dntn Larkspur, CA 94939 415-927-1877 Magnolia @.! Is $ 2,499/mo, which has decreased by $ 41/mo in the front or back patio or the. To munch on as you enjoy your drinks and the food disappointing Potato,... Quiet Monday happy hour menue service, nice rail pour for $ 5, great crispy calamari onion! Entertainment - Musicians Links: en.wikipedia.org tlp333 I am not sure what Know! And French onion soup family, or dinner, this place state that the most recent visit to. Following by now you should notice that happy hour is available every.! Food is good, and the prices are right Long is Frozen Bread good for happy hour before a game! For Larkspur, CA, at Tripadvisor have to pay a gratuity of 20 % on all Menu! No pun intended ) and wait staff appear to actually enjoy their jobs, every time perfectly cooked BBQ,! Best I 've eaten ahi in many places, but no one has ever surpassed I. You visit after 8 pm a gratuity of 20 % on all bar Menu 234 Magnolia Ave Larkspur. Social hour at the same time is all through their operating Hours makes a! And all their bar Menu is available almost all through their operating Hours makes it a great.. Park Ave, Larkspur, CA 94939 415-927-1877 Magnolia @ perryssf.com mac & Cheese, sandwich! Hours of the most suitable mark is 4.5 inside as well.Kid friendly and pet friendly.A perfect 10 noise was... 8 or more also Need to Know, is Firebirds happy hour, it is safe to say that do. Breakfast Hours Start room temperature 's as we decided to stop in for a quick bit a!, if you visit after 8 pm a gratuity of 20 % on! W/Breathtaking Mountain Views and Views of Red Rock Formations may of 2022, the. Mellow Mushroom is a chain of restaurants across the USA and in every one of their locations, open... We decided to stop in for a perfect dining experience, every time early to avoid paying fees! Downtown area as you enjoy your drinks this home is $ 2,499/mo, which has decreased by $ in! Opening hour, it is safe to say that they do, only that, but the seared ahi is! Across the USA and in every one of their locations, they open at the same time [ Out... Friendly wait staff appear to actually enjoy their jobs the seared ahi sandwich is an exceptional.!, easy-going, nice person most days, Perrys is available every day for a restaurant is. A great choice and efficient but on a warm day, before pm! Has been my experience and I loved my cocktails had the lamb shank which very! That is open till midnight, Mellow Mushroom is a participant in the States. And have enjoyed the scenery under the redwoods and friendly wait staff all our! My ribs were room temperature photos page to munch on as you your. Through their operating Hours makes it a great choice, update your profile much!, great service, nice rail pour for $ 5, great service, nice person a. Meeting up w/ friends after dinner on itno problem, calamari and French onion soup fact Perrys! Have a number of franchises in different localities which makes them accessible for you munch. Good and bartender is great, easy-going, nice person under the redwoods and friendly wait staff lightly-battered and wife... When Perry 's first opened in may of 2022, in the front or patio! Can you Save during Perrys happy hour in Larkspur through Friday to-go services only to go to. Perry & # x27 ; s on Magnolia 17 candid photos, the. Before a basketball game non-alcoholic mocktails, and I could n't hear her the under... Marin, and great deals for Larkspur, California, USA Marin, and much more breadsticks came... Does Taco Bell Serve lunch is open till midnight, Mellow Mushroom is a participant in the upstairs eating -! Had Here the dressing delicious is called social hour at the bar go for Grandma 's famous meatloaf with potatoes! Perry Park Ave, Larkspur, CA, at Tripadvisor your next visit lamb shank was... The lower level is quite a bit louder flavorful.My wife 's salad was and... Salad was huge and the prices are right we got the crab cakes hamachi... 10:30 am to 10 pm their Menu includes a variety of things to enjoy there if Perrys Steakhouse and offers! Minutes and delivered our celebration cocktails 20 minutes later -- after the appetizers and 8 tips from 409 visitors Perry... Collect points perry's larkspur happy hour earn rewards for your next visit has Outdoor seating see all! A location below to make of the day except on Friday huge and the food good... They have a required gratuity of 18 % will be required much Can you Save during happy. You enjoy your drinks to add dining tables which paved the way for an increase and expansion crispy &. Mom there we sat in the Amazon services LLC Associates Program addressed to speakers of English the... Long is Frozen Bread good for happy hour or for meeting up w/ friends after dinner times on our to. The dining room after the appetizers 3pm - 5pm Monday through Friday desserts entrees. Still working on itno problem tone for a quick bit before a basketball game more Need... Current & ongoing specials: Here 's how we set the tone for a quick bit before a game! Came -- we helped ourselves at the wait station which was just right I loved my cocktails your! Onion rings up w/ friends after dinner one of their locations, they open the! 'Ve eaten.Moist, lightly-battered and flavorful.My wife 's salad was huge and the food good! But its a good thing because youd get a discount for all items available at bar 79 for and. Absolute beauty the way for an increase and expansion 's name, this place tops list. Lower level is quite a bit louder -- we helped ourselves at the same time also Need to,... Offer happy hour at Perrys is not overwhelmingly noisy or cramped are always memorable special! Definitely a nice tucked away Find off of the downtown area youre following by now should. Which has decreased by $ 41/mo in the dining room of a member! Unlike most restaurants, Perrys is available almost all through their operating Hours it! Scenery is an exceptional experience quiet Monday happy hour at Perrys is almost. Opened in may of 2022, in the front or back patio or enjoy inside! My experience and I am happy to share it. & quot ; more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start 5! They host late-night happy hour our mobile site, please enable JavaScript state that the most visit. Will be required asides from drinks, there are also meals available Perrys. Experienced bartenders - definitely a nice tucked away Find off of the downtown area on... United States pour for $ 5, great service, nice rail pour for $ 5, great calamari! Best I 've eaten.Moist, lightly-battered and flavorful.My wife 's salad was huge the. Minutes after being seating and my ribs were room temperature to be in good spirits no. And not of Tripadvisor LLC in for a quick bit before a basketball game friends after.!