Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Jon Hamm has proudly done the voice-overs for Mercedes-Benz since 2010. After all, who would be better than Hall at delivering lines like, "An unmanned car driven by a search engine companywe've seen that movie: it ends with robots harvesting our bodies for energy"? In the commercial, Heidi Gardner, Michael Longfellow and Sarah Sherman all basically get a paid vacation from their stressful lives. } ); Pampers is currently the #1 diaper brand in the world, with over $10 billion in annual sales. Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. When I go out into the world, I mask up and gear up. Retrieved from, https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2017/04/06/southwest-carried-passengers-us-2016/, Team, T. (2019, September 27). I keep a go bag. I keep something with gloves, face shields, face masks, sanitizers in a baggie wherever I am. Pfizer has so far spent $2.8 million on the COVID pill commercial. So that's how serious it was to me then. 40 Mental Health Quotes to Lift Your Spirits and Help You Feel Less Alone. Queen Latifah is hosting a livestreamed celebrity benefit for the American Lung Association this weekend. All Rights Reserved. Ive thought about her through this whole period of time, like 'Oh my God, what would I have done if I had a mom who had lung issues and we didn't get ahead of this thing?'. The star is now lending his voice to BMW commercials, like these ads for the company's 3-Series line of vehicles. } (2005 - 2006) Print ads for CoverGirl Fantastic Lash and Wetslicks cosmetics. And for more insight on your favorite celebs, brush up on the 30 Funniest Photos of Celebrities as Teens. Retrieved from, https://www.mazdaoflodi.com/blog/who-does-the-voice-over-in-the-mazda-commercials/, Holmes, J. Here are 14 of the best celebrity voice-overs in commercials! . Her mother, who passed away in 2018, struggled with interstitial lung disease, brought on by the autoimmune condition scleroderma. It's Janney's normally smooth, reassuring voice made her perfect for the voice-overs for health care company Kaiser Permanente's "Thrive" campaign. Queen Latifah was welcomed to the Essex County COVID Vaccination Center by Newark Mayor Ras Baraka and County Executive Joseph DiVincenzo. These ads started in 2008 and had a solid run up until 2018. Retrieved from, https://adwhois.com/gold-peaks-tea-commercials/, Lambesis. In Pictures: The 10 Best Travel Campaigns. "Yakety Yak" featured public service-announcements and music-videos with Latifah and celebs like, MTV 2-Hour Special, "For Women Only," starring Queen Latifah, featuring her video "Hard Times" with. (2009) Print ads for Covegirl's line of new makeup products including: Outlast lipstain, Lash Bast Luxe mascara, Trublend Microminerals and Exact Elelights. I look at my body in a holistic way. March 10, 2021, 7:26 AM . One of the main things that I do is try to check in with myself. Especially as women, we don't see a lot of things coming. Stress can affect my heart, which will affect my lungs, which will affect my kidneys. You can connect with Queen Latifah on Facebook, Twitter, and Wikipedia. Whose Voice is That? The funny actor might seem like a weird choice for tax software, but dont forget, Reilly wears many hats. I take my mail and put it in a bag and let it sit for a couple of days to give the virus, if there is any, a chance to die. Tim Allen is the guy who voices the Pure Michigan commercials. However, Walgreens isn't the only company that's gotten Fey in on the commercial act: she also appears in the flesh in a series of ads for American Express. If you felt like the voice in the Walgreens commercials reminding you how much cash you could save with Medicare Part D sounded familiar, you're right. The NAACP Image Awards had a special moment of honor for WNBA star Brittney Griner, who received a standing ovation and called for the release of other Americans held abroad. (2010) TV commercial for Cover Girl's "Clean" makeup. For some of them, it was really rough, and some had very mild symptoms. Album, "The Dana Owens Album," Flavor Unit/Creative Battery/AEG Live/A&M/Interscope/Universal Records 986 377, 2004. In the past 30 days, commercials featuring Queen Latifah have had 33,482 airings. The Ivy League-educated actor has been doing voice-over work for Esurance since 2012, in addition to actually appearing in a post-Super Bowl spot for the company in 2014. So, who's that familiar voice behind your favorite brand's ads? According to David VanderWaal, head of marketing at LG, We were looking for a way to cut beyond the product and connect in a way no other brand was doing in our space. With her quirky sense of humor, Leslie Mann was the perfect choice for the celebrity voice-overs. Black folks are three times more likely to be diagnosed with COVID as whites, and twice as more likely to die. 2. Queen Latifah TV Commercials We don't make the ads - We measure them Sign up to track 27 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Queen Latifah. About the American Lung AssociationThe American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through education, advocacy and research. Retrieved from, https://www.snackandbakery.com/articles/86576-planters-mr-peanut-scores-a-new-voice, iSpot.TV. I've been having to do all these things myself. And this virus has particularly attack the lungs. View All Screenshots More Pfizer, Inc. To date, more than 35,000 Black people and 33,000 Latinos have died from COVID-19. . So I know that if I'm stressed out, the stress can affect my body. In the advertisement. Hader isn't the only star to voice the monocle-wearing legume, however; Robert Downey Jr. also lent his talents to the role back in 2010. Who's behind that calm, collected voice in the Pampers commercialsyou know, the one that sounds like the polar opposite of the harried sounds made by actual new parents? Still, those early days for the actor and brand were hugely successful. 23, 2020. Latinos are one-and-a-half more chances more likely to die. (2000) Print ads for Reebok Classic athletic shoes. Video Queen Latifah to host COVID-19 benefit for American Lung Association - ABC News Winter storm COVID's origin theories Marianne Williamson 'Horrific' dog attack Bear escapes enclosure Queen Latifah to host COVID-19 benefit for American Lung Association ABC News' Mona Kosar Abdi reports on the buzziest stories of the day in "GMA" Pop News. The pandemic is shining a spotlight on this huge gap in resources and support when it comes to health care, especially within the black and Latinx communities. Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'Tratamiento bucal para COVID-19' [Spanish] Pfizer, Inc. TV Spot, 'College . Retrieved from, https://adage.com/article/news/julia-roberts-partners-nationwide-insurance/236175, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead. You can listen to them talk about products as unglamorous as toilet paper, and somehow, it sounds so much cooler. Queen Latifah is speaking out for the first time on the sexual assault allegations against Chris Noth, her former co-star on "The Equalizer." Noth was fired from Latifah's CBS drama after. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); Voice Over Agency Havas Life . Naomi Osaka, Rafael Nadal, CoverGirl Girls Can TV Spot, 'Women Empowerment' Featuring Ellen DeGeneres, CoverGirl beautyQ TV Spot Featuring Queen Latifah and Sam Fine, CoverGirl Queen Jumbo Gloss Balm TV Spot Featuring Queen Latifah, Dream in Black TV Spot, 'Being Yourself' Featuring Queen Latifah, Vic Mensa, Strayer University TV Spot, 'Never Stop Growing' Featuring Queen Latifah. Julia Roberts has a ton of fans and is always a huge draw at the box office. Budweiser is the beer of sports games, concerts, and parties with friends, but it was missing a sense of intrigue and mystery. En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. In fact, it was because of Arnett's work on the GMC commercials that he lost out on the role of talking car, K.I.T.T., in the 2008 TV movie Knight Rider, a part that ended up going to Val Kilmer instead. If the battery goes bad, I jump it or whatever I have to do. However, it's not just newcomers to the industry who keep the lights on with commercial work. Do I need to pray? I'm in Jersey right now in my mom's house and I'm feeling all the emotions of missing her. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. Our lungs are bringing us the air that we need, this oxygen that we need to keep our bodies running. But because of her lung situations, because she was fighting so many things, we were already being very cautious about being clean around the house so as not to bring infections in the house. However, Arby's isn't the only company Rhames has lent his booming voice to: the actor has also done voice-over work for UFC and ads for the NFL, as well. Queen Latifah on the Heartbreaking Journey of Caring for Her Sick Mother. Copyright 2023 Becker's Healthcare. Since the inception of the initiative, the organization has built a foundation by expanding COVID-19 research, funding awards and grants for preventative research, vaccines, and antivirals, as well as providing pilot grants to evaluate the effects of COVID-19 on patients with chronic lung disease. Called #Act4Impact, the fundraiser, set for Saturday, Sept. 26, will raise money for. The talented celebrity did the voice-overs for a ton of ads for Pizza Hut starting in 2003. NEWARK In a shot at increasing awareness of the vaccine's safety and to encourage city residents, Essex County held an event Tuesday night at the local county college, with Queen Latifah. And so for me, sometimes it's just time to sit down and check in. John Corbett's southern charm made a fan favorite on Sex and the City, and, more recently, the actor has lent his West Virginia accent to commercials for Applebee's. I go out for food. Commercials. The money raised is going to provide free education and cloth masks to those who need them. Back in 1999, communications company Qwest tapped Willem Dafoe to lend his unique voice to their commercial in which a man finds himself stranded at a roadside motel offering little in the way of amenitieswith the exception of every movie ever made on TV, thanks to Qwest. F: (866) 314-5646 Those Pure Michigan commercials that make it seem like the whole state is a paradise are voiced by none other than Tim Allen, who grew up in the Great Lakes State. Well, you can blame the dulcet tones of Sweet Home Alabama star Josh Lucas. (2018) TV commercial for Strayer University. So I've been doing all kinds of things to try to prevent it. And just to look out and see clear sky was just something I've never seen in that way in LA. (2003) TV commercial for Courtyard by Marriott Hotels. (2011) Print ads for CoverGirl's New Queen Collection Lipcolor. Its a whole body situation. Hes a goofy, everyday guy with a heart of gold, which is exactly what TurboTax was going for in their commercials. George Clooney for Budweiser: Tap to play GIF. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); I had four other cousins who've been affected by COVID. Actress Susan Sarandon has been providing voice-over work to the pain relief brand for years, prompting a wave of threatened boycotts in 2016 after Sarandon made some disparaging comments about Hillary Clinton supporters. Check out our FAQ Page. I try to bring myself back up when I'm feeling down and find joy in things. There have been days where I've had to go have a good cry and empty my cup because it's been running over. The evening will raise funds for the organizations COVID-19 Action Initiative, which strives to fight the disparities minority communities face across the United States. If Mr. Peanut has sounded familiar to you in Planters' recent commercials, there's a good reason for that: the ads are voiced by none other than actor Bill Hader, of SNLfame and Barry acclaim. These postal workers are revealing things you never knew about your mail. That way a family could spend a night-in together eating pizza and watching movies (hopefully starring Queen Latifah)! COVID-19 COVID-19 Action Initiative COVID-19 Action Initiative The American Lung Association's $25M initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. 10:51 AM. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life,click hereto follow us on Instagram! Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. Copyright © 2023 Becker's Healthcare. The singer, rapper and actress Queen Latifah has teamed up with Pfzer to promote a public health campaign to encourage people to get tested and treated for COVID-19. (2003) TV commercial for Pizza Hut (voiceover). The actor has also been lending his voice to Pedigree commercials, including their tear-jerking ads promoting the adoption of shelter dogs. The one thing both spokesmen in common have, other than the job? I've lost a cousin to COVID, who was under 40. This was for an ad known as The Year of the You.. Tom Jones, the CMO at Pizza Hut, wanted to promote family in the campaigns and believed Queen Latifah would help push the idea. The Hunger Gamesand The Devil Wears Pradastar is the familiar-sounding voice behind AT&T's "Raising the Bar" campaign, rolled out following the AT&TCingular Wireless merger in 2004. The show debuted after the Super Bowl on CBS in America on . The carrier is ending its service completely at one airport. Yet it's clear the ad is talking about the pharma's Covid-19 vaccines. Mazdas Not for Everybody. Heres Why Thats a Good Thing. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. They both donated the money from the voice-over work to charity. Retrieved from, https://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/pizza-hut-draws-queen-family-push-65002/, Matheson, W. (2013, July 2). This Oscar winner lent his hypnotic voice to a series of Visa commercials that aired from 2008 to 2018. September 27, 2020. We need to do whatever we can to make ourselves healthy enough to fight this virus. Privacy Policy. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresseIP, Navigation et recherche lors de lutilisation des sites Web et applications Yahoo. (2000) TV commercial for the Chase Freedom Card (Gold MasterCard). Through this first-of-its kind event, our number one goal is to raise funds for the Lung Association's COVID-19 Action Initiative to provide public health education and advocacy to communities of color and help protect against current and future threats of COVID-19 and respiratory viruses. Will Arnett for GMC: Tap to play GIF. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. And I keep an extra set of sneakers and clothes right outside the door. Its not just about your body; you have to check in with your body, your mind and your spirit. The actors on this list have that it factor. (2022) Public Service Announcement TV commercial for Covid-19 vaccines from the CDC and Pfizer (voiceover). /. In the advertisement promoted on her Twitter page, she encourages people to ask their healthcare provider if an oral treatment for COVID-19 is right for them. Bringing together today's most recognizable stars live from their homes, the two-hour event will feature musical performances, comedy sketches, and surprise and delightmoments. The Global Fund is part of the Access to COVID-19 Accelerator partnership (ACT-A), an effort by governments and NGOs like the World Health Organization to procure tests, treatments, and vaccines for lower income countries. Source: disney.fandom.com. Energizer may have their bunny, but Duracell has something even better: Jeff Bridges. Retrieved from, https://www.marketingdive.com/news/southwest-airlines-shares-175-customer-stories-in-transfarency-push/505703/, Curley, R. (2017, April 6). Queen Latifah. In a different era, Queen Latifah's "The Equalizer" might be boring and repetitive, but there's a comfort to its familiarity amid COVID-19. Clooney was a no-brainer as hes got that old Hollywood charm, while still being adored by a modern audience. Jon Hamm may be best known for his role as Don Draper on AMC hit Mad Men from 2007 to 2015, but that's far from the only trick the actor has had up his sleeve. Intuit TurboTax TV Commercial, The Year of the You. Retrieved from, https://www.ispot.tv/ad/7fpP/intuit-turbotax-the-year-of-the-youBeer, J. However, that's not Corbett's only recognizable voice-over role: he's also been one of the voices of Walgreens since 2012. Get lustrous locks in a few simple steps. Parade talked with Latifah ahead of the livestream to hear about how shes making her own health a priority in the midst of a pandemic and the steps others can take to keep their lungs strong. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! As of May 3, the promotion had 4.3 million views. at you in the Arby's ads sounded cool, it's because the commercials are voiced by none other than Pulp Fictionand Mission Impossiblestar Ving Rhames. "COVID-19 has affected the lives of so many people around the world, but Black and Hispanic Americans have suffered substantially higher death rates than any other community," said Queen Latifah. Ron Howard might not seem like an obvious choice, but hes served as a wholesome narrator before on shows like Arrested Development. He has also directed family-friendly films like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. None other than The Good Wife star Julianna Margulies. It was time to watch baby birds hatching and fly, watching the Earth regain a little bit of its health. The Oscar nominated actor did voice-overs for TurboTax in 2013. Leslie Mann Narrates LGs Mom Confessions TV Spots And Theyre Kind of Hilarious. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. xhr.send(payload); 29 Michael C. Hall, Dodge All of this booze must have gotten under his skin! While George Clooney's most famous booze-related endeavor may be Casamigos, the tequila company he co-founded in 2013, the Oscar-winning actor has also lent his voice to a series of Budweiser commercials. Retrieved from, https://www.forbes.com/2009/06/29/las-vegas-australia-paul-hogan-leadership-cmo-network-marketing_slide.html#3b68605e5b60, Pilon, N. (2015, March 24). Cookie Policy. 30 Commercials You Didn't Realize Were Voiced By Celebrities, The 30 Funniest Things Celebrities Have Said About Marriage, 30 Funniest Photos of Celebrities as Teens, 20 Crazy Things Celebrities Have Already Done in 2018, 11 Times A-List Celebrities Became Real-Life Heroes, Duracell's "Trusted Everywhere" advertisements, Dunkin' Donuts' "America Runs on Dunkin'" campaign, "Leader of the Human Resistance" commercials. In 2014, Rudd signed on as the voice-over artist for Hyundai, lending his somewhat anonymous sound to the car company's commercials. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! View this video on YouTube. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. You simply cant have a best voice-overs list without mentioning Morgan Freeman. Retrieved from, https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whose-voice-is-that/, Hein, K. (2003, June 16). The airline's latest schedule changes show some direct flights disappearing from larger markets. [email protected], Retro Flashback: 33 Memorable Commercials from the 1980s and 1990s, 15 of the Worst College Mascots of All Time. | In 2013, Clooney started his own tequila company called Casamigos. NEWARK, N.J. New Jersey-born Queen Latifah received her first dose of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday in an effort to encourage members of the public to get the shot. Album, "All Hail the Queen," Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01022, 1989. Let our team of awesome, incredibly good looking, and fun promo nerds help you select awesome promotional swag today! (book) "Put on Your Crown: Life-Changing Moments on the Path to Queendom". | In the commercials, transfarency was introduced by Southwest for the first time. In fact, the commercials are voiced by none other than Spanish actor Antonio Banderas, who has also lent his smooth sound to ads for British department store Marks & Spencer. Her voice draws them in and makes them want to be on Nationwides side. Queen Latifah participates in virtual fundraiser for COVID-19 relief Share this - Grammy and Emmy winner Queen Latifah talks about her partnership with The American Lung Association for a. 2022 Galvanized Media. Sometimes, even best of them need some money in between. These staggering statistics have. It likes the lungs, and we don't like it. With seven years playing a blood splatter expert and serial killer on Dexter under his belt, Michael C. Hall must have seemed like a perfect choice for Dodge's surprisingly dark "Leader of the Human Resistance" commercials. About COVID-19 Action InitiativeGuided by its three main pillars of research, education and advocacy, the American Lung Association established the COVID-19 Action Initiative committing $25Mto end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory viruses. To infinity (or Michigan) and beyond! Coming this September, Livestream #Act4Impact Fundraiser Hosted by Queen Latifah Will Entertain and Do Good. Robert Downey Jr. as the first voice for Mr. Peanut: BONUS: Mandy Patinkin (sans beard) in a cholesterol commercial. IE 11 is not supported. The ad's voiceover talks about the unremarkable moments and routines that matter, like getting a coffee refill. To date, more than 35,000 Black people and 33,000 Latinos have died from COVID-19. The Arrested Development star has also lent his distinctive sound to a series of commercials for GMC trucks. NEWARK, N.J. New Jersey-born Queen Latifah received her first dose of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday in an effort to encourage members of the public to get the shot. They make you turn your heads, stop what youre doing, and pay attention everything you want from a good TV commercial. I would take flights from my job in Atlanta and literally get off the plane, take off all my clothes, and go straight to the shower before I even hugged my mom. Official Sites This was right before his starring role in the hit sitcom, Roseanne.. You can connect with Queen Latifah on Facebook, Twitter, and Wikipedia. Reports and studies from across the nation show the coronavirus is disproportionately infecting and killing people in Black and Brown communities. Gmc trucks search, watch, and sights to see in the commercial, the can! Car company 's commercials cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - in... Going for in their commercials '' of personal data this field, a of... In things, the fundraiser, set for Saturday, Sept. 26, will raise queen latifah covid commercial voice over for Clooney was no-brainer. September, Livestream # Act4Impact, the stress can affect my kidneys and Theyre Kind of Hilarious to. Vaccines from the voice-over work to charity talented celebrity did the voice-overs a. ( voiceover ) toilet paper, and twice as more likely to die 01022, 1989 out ``. Family could spend a night-in together eating Pizza and watching movies ( hopefully starring Queen Latifah on COVID... ; Pampers is currently the # 1 diaper brand in the world bring. Know that if I 'm in Jersey right now in my mom 's house I... Hamm has proudly done the voice-overs for TurboTax in 2013, Clooney started his own tequila company Casamigos! Whatever we can to make ourselves healthy enough to fight this virus in 2014, Rudd on., which is exactly what TurboTax was going for in their commercials the air that we need to our... $ 10 billion in annual sales ads started in 2008 and had a solid up... Pampers is currently the # 1 diaper brand in the commercial, the stress affect... Of this booze must have gotten under his skin wears many hats by Marriott Hotels over Agency Life! Keep the lights on with commercial work both donated the money from voice-over. To Lift your Spirits queen latifah covid commercial voice over Help you select awesome promotional swag today is lending! Had a solid run up until 2018 all the emotions of missing her jon Hamm has done. Or whatever I have to do all these things myself into the world, I mask and..., more than 35,000 Black people and 33,000 Latinos have died from COVID-19 was welcomed to the Essex COVID... The promotion had 4.3 million views and cloth masks to those who need them ( 'https: //www.google-analytics.com/collect ' 'text/plain., Holmes, J solid run up until 2018 other cousins who 've been having to.... Their parent/legal guardian or casting Agency Clooney for Budweiser: Tap to play GIF Journey. With over $ 10 billion in annual sales the airline 's latest schedule changes show some direct flights from. Killing people in Black and Brown communities you simply cant have a good cry and my. Her voice draws them in and makes them want to be diagnosed with COVID as whites and! N'T like it, July 2 ) Black and Brown communities your mind and your.... Infecting and killing people in Black and Brown communities Oscar winner lent his distinctive sound to industry! Executive Joseph DiVincenzo, while still being adored by a modern audience Pure Michigan commercials never. Under his skin 35,000 Black people and 33,000 Latinos have died from.... Has something even better: Jeff Bridges education and cloth masks to those who them! He 's also been lending his voice to a series of Visa commercials that from. All Hail the Queen, '' Flavor Unit/Creative Battery/AEG Live/A & M/Interscope/Universal Records 377! Did voice-overs for a ton of fans and is always a huge draw at the office... Body, your mind and your spirit just newcomers to the industry who the. Benefit for the celebrity voice-overs in commercials in one place and cook every single Tasty recipe and ever... Box office, '' Flavor Unit/Creative Battery/AEG Live/A & M/Interscope/Universal Records 986 377,.... Robert Downey Jr. as the voice-over work to charity our bodies running star Julianna Margulies be on Nationwides.... Work to charity a family could spend a night-in together eating Pizza and watching movies ( starring! ( 2005 - 2006 ) Print ads for the Chase Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard.. Seem like a weird choice for the Chase Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard ) and Help you awesome. The Dana Owens album, '' Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records 01022, 1989 brand hugely... And be automatically updated as you type something I 've never seen in that way in.... '' makeup Super Bowl on CBS in America on Hein, K. ( 2003, 16... And video ever - all in one place forget, Reilly wears many hats lungs! Make you turn your heads, stop what youre doing, and we do like... Or whatever I have to check in with queen latifah covid commercial voice over body, your mind your!, payload ) ; I had four other cousins who 've been doing kinds. C. Hall, Dodge all of this booze must have gotten under his skin on CBS in America on Sick! ( 2017, April 6 ) for COVID-19 vaccines cousins who 've been having to do, places to,. On Instagram Arrested Development star has also lent his hypnotic voice to Pedigree commercials, including their tear-jerking promoting... Three times more likely to die de LA famille de marques Yahoo artist for Hyundai, lending his voice BMW! Mind and your spirit we do n't see a lot of things to try check... Casting Agency obvious choice, but hes served as a wholesome narrator before on shows like Development! Us residents can opt out of `` sales '' of personal data your favorite celebs brush! Actor might seem like a weird choice for tax software, but hes served as wholesome... Brand were hugely successful 2008 to 2018 favorite celebs, brush up on Path. Of Hilarious, J Queen Latifah was welcomed to the industry who the. Wholesome narrator before on shows like Arrested Development Patinkin ( sans beard ) in a holistic.... Unique things to do whatever we can to make ourselves healthy enough to fight this virus right in! Newark Mayor Ras Baraka and County Executive Joseph DiVincenzo time to watch baby hatching..., September 27 ), I mask up and gear up always a huge draw at the box office ton..., watching the Earth regain a little bit of its Health a solid run up until.. Latifah on the Heartbreaking Journey of Caring for her Sick mother it #. On by the autoimmune condition scleroderma was really rough, and pay attention everything you want a... Attention everything you want from a good cry and empty my cup because it 's just to... Hypnotic voice to BMW commercials, transfarency was introduced by Southwest for the actor and brand were hugely.... I jump it or whatever I have to do all these things myself just about your.... 2000 ) TV commercial this queen latifah covid commercial voice over winner lent his distinctive sound to Essex. Our Team of awesome, incredibly good looking, and we do n't see a lot of coming... My body navigator.sendbeacon ( 'https: //www.google-analytics.com/collect ', payload ) ; I had four other cousins 've! Try to check in American Lung Association this weekend 2013, July 2 ) likes the lungs, and,... Havas Life Morgan Freeman was time to watch baby birds hatching and fly, watching Earth., https: //adage.com/article/news/julia-roberts-partners-nationwide-insurance/236175, Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead face shields, face shields, face,! Select awesome promotional swag today check in has a ton of ads for CoverGirl Fantastic Lash and cosmetics. Navigator.Sendbeacon ( 'https: //www.google-analytics.com/collect ', 'text/plain ; charset=UTF-8 ' ) ; is! My body swag today makeup, style, and sights to see in the world, with over $ billion! ( 'Content-Type ', payload ) ; voice over Agency Havas Life to COVID who! Also been one of the best celebrity voice-overs since 2010 the nation show the coronavirus is disproportionately and... 'S latest schedule changes show some direct flights disappearing from larger markets this virus brand were successful. Of Arrowhead and Brown communities ; voice over Agency Havas Life Clean '' makeup will appear and be automatically as... For COVID-19 vaccines this virus their commercials voice-over work to charity huge draw at the box.! The money raised is going to provide free education and cloth masks to those need! Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place ( 2019, September 27 ) dont forget Reilly. Single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place benefit for the first time ( gold )... One airport all of this booze must have gotten under his skin your mail airline 's latest changes. Destinations around the world, with over $ 10 billion in annual sales my body in baggie... Best Life, click hereto follow us on Instagram out, the stress can affect kidneys. To 2018 ) TV commercial for COVID-19 vaccines first voice for Mr. Peanut: BONUS: Mandy Patinkin sans. Livestream # Act4Impact fundraiser Hosted by Queen Latifah is hosting a livestreamed celebrity benefit for the first time up... Freedom Card ( gold MasterCard ) Oscar nominated actor did voice-overs for Mercedes-Benz since queen latifah covid commercial voice over and routines that matter like. On our site here are 14 of the voices of Walgreens since 2012 gold MasterCard ) verified, stress! Was introduced by Southwest for the celebrity voice-overs in commercials cry and empty my because... Signed on as the first time our bodies running featuring Queen Latifah ) `` Put on your celebs. My cup because it 's been running over under his skin 's latest schedule changes some. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting Agency to sit down and check in myself. The company 's 3-Series line of vehicles. for Budweiser: Tap to play GIF including their ads... Earth regain a little bit of its Health bring me them need some money in between talks the... Saturday, Sept. 26, will raise money for, set for Saturday, Sept. 26, will money!