As much as the series is fiction, there was something very real happening for Rubinstein. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. 9-1-1 Lone Star focuses on firefighters, paramedics, and police officers in Texas. 9-1-1: Lone Star actor Ronen Rubinstein has married The Flash 's Jessica Parker Kennedy - so many congratulations are in order. By. https://www.maximotv.com Broll footage: Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy on the green carpet at the Environmental Media Association (EMA) Awards Gala held at Sunset Las Palmas Studios in Los Angeles, California USA on Saturday October 8, 2022. Jessica Parker Kennedy Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. It didnt have a price tag on, it just happened to be my size and I really love the 3D trend and my dress has these leaves and it was very whimsy and we love whimsical things so I bought it, and it definitely matched that farm chic vibe.. It is either or. But people have been amazing, she said. On Wednesday (November 2), the 28-year-old 9-1-1: Lone Star actor revealed that he quietly married longtime love Jessica Parker Kennedy in an intimate . But we wanted to hold on to a little bit of privacy, especially for something so intimate and so personal.. Adrienne loves architecture, design, cats, science fiction and watching Star Trek. Ronen Rubinstein married Jessica Parker Kennedy. Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 7 best home saunas of 2023, with expert tips on how to shop, This 2021 iPad is at its lowest price ever on Amazon, Save over $1,100 on this 6'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, The Doobie Brothers announce 50th Anniversary Tour: Get tickets today, 2023 Billboard Women in Music Awards: Lana Del Ray, Kim Petras, & more, Kim Kardashian models thong bikini, belly chain in sexy new pics, Score big savings on Kate Middleton-loved Longchamp bags right now, Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on The Drew Barrymore Show: I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Dwyane Wades trans daughter Zaya granted legal name, gender change, Adriana de Moura calls out Alexia Nepola for shaming trans woman on RHOM, Family Karma couple Amrit and Nicholas tease emotional gay wedding finale, Braunwyn Windham-Burke, Jennifer Spinner on fake Vegas wedding: It felt powerful, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, What really happened with Aubrey Plaza on SAG Awards stage, Carrie Underwood's closet laundry setup causes a stir: 'Genius', Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, 'Disgraceful' Meghan, Harry 'provoked' King Charles to evict them: royal expert, Gisele Bndchen wants to 'try again and do better' after Tom Brady split, Madonna, 64, reportedly dating 'Summer House' boxing coach Josh Popper, 29, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. I think in a slight moment of how do you think Im going to achieve this, I tilted my head back and took a deep breath. I want people to know that this is a hopeful and a happy story, he says. She just sometimes jokes, Just dont leave me for Harry Styles, Rubinstein says with a smile. Kennedy was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the child of a black father and a white mother. Kennedy was cast as the ambitious Nassau prostitute named Max on the Starz TV show Black Sails. A lot! All the shades were pulled down, and you couldnt really step foot inside. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',616,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1');.large-leaderboard-2-multi-616{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Favorite Element: Jessica and Ronen Our absolute favorite thing in the house is when the light from the sunset shines through the trees in the front yard and casts shadows on the wall in the living room. [11] Jessica shared, We wanted to be married so badly and we didnt really know when, how, where, and why, and in the end we planned it really quickly. Is there something unique about your home or the way you use it? Rubinstein, 27, immediately found support in girlfriend Jessica Parker Kennedy, 36, who insisted he embrace his true self. ", "I said, 'Yes,' " he recalled. The intimate ceremony was attended by only 30 guests and it came two months after Ronen, 28, proposed to Jessica, 38, in Portofino, Italy. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. He is dating Jessica Parker Kennedy since 2018. I literally just got goosebumps saying that. and when i (@yellowtkhoodie) can post HQ pics of ronen & jessica at events i will. And it's understandable because it's really nobody's business. Ronen told the outlet, I definitely married my best friend and my favorite person in the whole wide world., As for his reaction to seeing his love walk down the aisle, Ronen said, I just started crying and lost control. 9-1-1 Lone Star actor Ronen Rubinstein has opened up on the prejudice still facing bisexual men, as he takes fans inside his wedding to Jessica . 9-1-1: Lone Star actor Ronen Rubinstein marries The Flash actress Jessica Parker Kennedy. Jessica Parker Kennedy is not a lesbian. We independently select these productsif you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. Jessica had gravitated to friendships with other black people afterward as a means of finding community. It was the first thing we ever added to the house and its the most wonderful decadent slice of pie. Shes got a unique idea for everything and unique solution for any conundrum. ", She definitely encouraged me to be vocal about it,just to live my truth, he added. Actress: The Flash. "Shes actually one of the first people [who] sort of respectfully called me out on it, he shared. Moreover, the location is suitable as their furry friends can play around all the time. Required fields are marked *. Ad Choices Ronen Rubinstein revealed the happy news in a new interview and shared epic photos of the gorgeous wedding. 9-1-1: Lone Star airs on Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on Fox. One showed off their sustainable wedding rings and another showed them smiling at each other in while wearing their wedding attire, which also included a dark vest over a striped button-down top and black pants for Ronen. 911lsbts. "9-1-1: Lone Star" actor Ronen Rubinstein and "The Flash" star Jessica Parker Kennedy are officially husband and wife! Mandy Cheng There are several things we did in this house that I love. Now is your chance to learn more about her before she's so famous you know what . And it went probably as good as it can go. So there was definitely a fear of sort of embracing how I felt. As of 2022, Jessica Parker Kennedy's Net Worth is $ 03 Million. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. According to an interview with . <p>"She's actually one of the first people that sort of respectfully called me out on it," Rubinstein said of Kennedy.</p> 170. The pair previously dated for five years before getting engaged. Theres still so much prejudice against bisexual men, especially bisexual men that are in committed relationships with a female. It feels so good to talk about it; it feels so good to finally be comfortable with it.. Mandy Cheng Definitely the guest bedroom. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). Ronen Rubinstein, 28, is married! Reports suggest Rubinstein has been in a romantic relationship with Jessica Parker Kennedy since 2018. Ahead of the Season 2 premiere for 9-1-1: Lone Star, Ruben spoke with Forbes about how important it is to feature the T.K. . Ronen, 28, gushed to HELLO! In a November 2022 interview with Hello Magazine, the couple shared why they kept the news to . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',615,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-615{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Its either you faced insane amounts of profanity, like the F-word was thrown around all the time or you would get your ass kicked if you were gay. Ronen Rubinstein ( / rubnstan / ROO-bin-stine, [1] Hebrew: [onen ubintejn]; [2] born November 7, 1993) is an Israeli-born American actor, environmental activist and lead singer of the rock band Nights in Stereo. I think we are a beautiful example of a strong, solid, confident relationship, and it shows people this is actually possible. Having also accidentally acquired Fresh, the most magical dog on the planet six months into our relationship and the clear strain all of this was putting on Ronens incredibly patient roommate, we knew we needed to find a spot to live together, explains Jessica. . It just doesnt stop. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Now that Ronen has come out as an openly bisexual man, many people have been wondering what that means for his relationship. Her character appeared throughout the fourth season and was eventually revealed as Nora West-Allen,[8] and was promoted to series regular for the fifth season using the superhero name XS. Despite the last-minute pickup, Rubinstein said he wascrying and lost control the moment he saw his bride walking down the aisle. She's my rock I truly understand what that means now.". With such intense on-screen chemistry, many viewers have wondered if the two are together in real life. As climate activists, through and through, they are both ambassadors for the ocean conservation campaign Project Zero. Married; Relationship "Encounter" 2 42 38. "It was the most supportive kick in the ass [to come out]. We have a 75-inch TV and we get lost in our stories,' admits Jessica. Your email address will not be published. Inspiration: Jessica and Ronen We were greatly inspired by Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridges Nashville home when we saw Lilys tour on ADs Open Door. We love how homey and full of things their house is without feeling cluttered. that her biggest fear with Ronen going public was if people were going to be awful because he was with a female. Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy tied the knot after five years of dating. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights The two reside together in Los Angeles, California as of 2022. The couple tied the knot in August, but the news didn't break until . Grace takes a call from a pizza delivery driver who is in for the shock of his life. She had gravitated to friendships with other black people later as a means of finding community. supported by ronen. Kennedy is a 37-year-old Canadian actress best known for playing XS/Nora West-Allen on the CW seriesThe Flash. Rubinstein said Kennedy asked, "Is there something we should talk about? We've received your submission. Ronen is my best friend and its fun talking about boys with my husband. The "9-1-1: Lone Star" actor married his longtime girlfriend fellow TV star Jessica Parker Kennedy in an intimate farm wedding in August. The 9-1-1: Lone Star actor, 28, and longtime girlfriend Jessica Parker Kennedy, 38, announced in an interview with Hello! Privacy Policy | Thanks for your feedback! We wanted to be married so badly and we didnt really know when, how, where and why and in the end we planned it really quickly. 's love interest, Carlos Reyes. Target's new Fine'ry perfumes have designer dupes you need to know about, The 7 best home saunas of 2023, with expert tips on how to shop, This 2021 iPad is at its lowest price ever on Amazon, Save over $1,100 on this 6'' LG Smart TV today on Amazon, The Doobie Brothers announce 50th Anniversary Tour: Get tickets today, 2023 Billboard Women in Music Awards: Lana Del Ray, Kim Petras, & more, Kim Kardashian models thong bikini, belly chain in sexy new pics, Score big savings on Kate Middleton-loved Longchamp bags right now, Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on The Drew Barrymore Show: I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, RHOA star Drew Sidora accuses ex Ralph Pittman of cheating, mental abuse, Kanye West and wife Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, RHOA star Drew Sidora, husband Ralph Pittman file for divorce 61 minutes apart, Prince Harry: Why I got in trouble with Meghan Markle at start of relationship, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, What really happened with Aubrey Plaza on SAG Awards stage, Carrie Underwood's closet laundry setup causes a stir: 'Genius', Kanye West and 'wife' Bianca Censori look surprisingly happy on dinner date, 'Disgraceful' Meghan, Harry 'provoked' King Charles to evict them: royal expert, Gisele Bndchen wants to 'try again and do better' after Tom Brady split, Madonna, 64, reportedly dating 'Summer House' boxing coach Josh Popper, 29, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. For instance, sometimes the couple post about theholidaysand other celebrations. Jessica Parker Kennedy (born October 3, 1984) is a Canadian actress. Ronen can be see in Foxs 911: Lone Star and the movie It Felt Like Love. Along with acting hes a climate activist, and they both serve as ambassadors for the ocean conservation campaign Project Zero. Jessica is best known for her roles in the television series Black Sails and The CWs Flash, and shes also an avid animal welfare advocate and lover. The actor added that Ryan Murphy, who created the series, has been portraying LGBTQIA+ relationships on Fox for years (Glee and Scream Queens aired on the network, for example). magazine that he married his best friend and favorite person in the whole wide world back in August. My path has not been easy at all, but its just one more thing that I can share with people to help them and let them know that Im here for them., Follow NBC Out on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram. PROJECT ZERO; THE OCEAN CLEANUP; DRIVE H2 ; . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',612,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3-0'); His role has earned him huge acclamation. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); A post shared by Ronen Rubinstein (@ronenrubinstein). A New York firefighter relocates to Austin, Texas with his son, where he works to save people's lives while trying to solve his own personal problems. Her support was all I needed. In fact, Ronen revealed that Jessica called him out about his sexuality and told him that he should be open and honest about it. "The writers have so much amazing stuff for us this season. Got a tip, kitchen tour, or other story our readers should see? Our second bedroom is our most amazing space-saving element in our home. Mandy Cheng I really love how the guest bedroom turned out. . Whether its floating shelves, overhead storage, or in the case of a lofted bed with storage underneath, look up and see what you can add to keep your floors clear of clutter. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 9-1-1: Lone Star actor Ronen Rubinstein has come out as bisexual with the support of his girlfriend. Born on 7th November, 1993 in Rehovot, Israel, he is famous for Alex Powell in Dead of Summer, T.K. [1] She played Melissa Glaser on the CW series The Secret Circle, Max on the Starz original series Black Sails and Nora West-Allen / XS on The Flash, and has also appeared on the television series Smallville, Undercovers, Kaya and Colony . "But we wanted to hold on to a little bit of privacy, especially for something so intimate and so personal.". The couple even bought a house together in Los Angeles, California. "I fully identify as bisexual," Rubinstein said. It can be done! Her boyfriend is an Israeli actor, writer, director, and environmentalist. He is an actor and director, known for 9-1-1: Lone Star (2020), Orange Is the New Black (2013) and Dead of Summer (2016). This really drove the way I designed their house. And so, he stated he was proud to represent that respectfully through his character. However, the couple has not publicly admitted so themselves. So I had to get creative in finding ways to implement storage when there really wasnt any room for it. Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy secretly got hitched in August.The '9-1-1: Lone Star' actor and 'The Flash' actress had an intimate Jewish wedding ceremony in the countryside in . Apart from acting, Rubinstein and his girlfriend share otherpassionstoo. Shes like, Is there something we need to talk about? And I said, Maybe. I didnt know how that conversation would go. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The series is a spinoff of 9-1-1, which centers around the intertwined lives of first responders in Los Angeles. Ronen Rubinstein is out and proud! Terms of Use Their products are vegan and cruelty free and smell amazing. Rubinstein and his girlfriend do not post many photos of them together, but it is no less than relationship goals when they do. Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy, who have been dating since 2017, wed in August. Sexuality Revealed. Ronen Rubinstein was anxious for his family and friends back in his native Staten Island to watch the second episode of "9-1-1: Lone Star." . Surprise - Ronen Rubinstein is married! Even the idea of getting married in front of my family was horrifying. Ronen Rubinstein was anxious for his family and friends back in his native Staten Island to watch the second episode of 9-1-1: Lone Star. He told them he was playing Rob Lowes gay son on the Fox procedural, but he wasnt sure what theyd think of the very steamy encounter between his character, T.K. I was such a mess that day. "Its as brutally honest as that, he continued. Ronen Rubinstein plays a gay character on the screen. This year has been tough and we absolutely know how lucky we are to have such a beautiful space to come home to. Strand, and his future police officer boyfriend Carlos Reyes, played by openly gay actor Rafael L. Silva. [3], Last edited on 18 February 2023, at 21:33, "Jessica Parker Kennedy (as Natalee) Kaya", "Interview: The Flash's Jessica Parker Kennedy", https://www.hellomagazine.com/brides/20221102155577/911-lone-star-ronen-rubinstein-jessica-parker-kennedy-married-exclusive/, "Smallville' alum Jessica Parker Kennedy joins 'The Secret Circle', "The Flash boss on that Mystery Girl reveal, new season 5 threat", "The Flash: Jessica Parker Kennedy Will Be a Series Regular for Season 5", "The Flash: Barry & Iris' Daughter Is Exactly Who We Thought (Sort Of)", "The Flash Season 8 Preview Teases Timeline Trouble", "9-1-1: Lone Star' Actor Ronen Rubinstein Comes Out as Bisexual, Inspired by His Work on Fox Series", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jessica_Parker_Kennedy&oldid=1140182711, Episodes "Forest Grump" and "Next Stop: Lakewood", Episodes "F*ck the Police" and "Trap Queen", This page was last edited on 18 February 2023, at 21:33. This story has been shared 25,766 times. [9][10] She has since returned in recurring capacities for seasons seven and eight. . The No Escape star, who was born in Israel and moved to Staten Island when he was five, said growing up where he did without explicitly naming either factored into his decision to remain closeted. magazine that they wed in August. I was aware of my feelings and how I started looking at men, but I couldnt talk to anybody about it.. "9-1-1: Lone Star" actor Ronen Rubinstein has come out as bisexual with the support of girlfriend, Jessica Parker Kennedy. We are so grateful to have met her and worked with her., The whole home is a combination of the couples styles and designer Mandy Chengs clever ideas, and after the remodel its a space where they can do the things they love most. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Maintained by: Joshua Jessica Parker Kennedy (born on October 3, 1984 in Calgary, Alberta) is a Canadian actress. Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy secretly said "I do" just three months after the actor popped the question. Strand in 9-1-1: Lone Star. http://bit.ly/mrSda2Broll footage: Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy on the green carpet at the Environmental Media Association (EMA) Aw. Kennedy is set to appear in a guest role as Medusa in the Disney+ series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. But by the looks of it, things are smooth sailing for him and his longtime girlfriend, Jessica Parker Kennedy. Viewers who love fast-paced procedural dramas and to see the action that first responders deal with on a daily basis have likely tuned in to 9-1-1: Lone Star on Fox. Its a pretty small space but because the ceilings in the kitchen and master bedroom are really high, the whole house has a very open feel while also being cozy, Jessica says. All About Clara Berry, Robin Roberts and Amber Laign's Relationship Timeline, Howard Stern and Beth Stern's Relationship Timeline, John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh's Relationship Timeline, Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally's Relationship Timeline, Darcey Silva Fears She'll 'Die Alone' After Ending Ho-Hum Relationship Over 'Weird' Sexting, Diana Ross' 5 Children: Everything to Know, Parents of '9-1-1: Lone Star' Actor Tyler Sanders Hope His Story 'Might Save Others' After His Death. She previously had an affair with Luke Arnold in 2014. Contact Information: Email / Form / Twitter A post shared by Jessica Parker Kennedy (@jparkerk3). Once she opened the door, I understood why. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. It also helped define that area of the house from the adjacent dining room. Kitchn is a source of inspiration for a happier, healthier life in your kitchen. The beauty also discussed the details of her wedding dress, which was a gorgeous sleeveless choice with a plunging front. We've received your submission. Source: Vimbuzz.com. The 9-1-1: Lone Star actor revealed in an interview withHello! Ronen Rubinstein and Jessica Parker Kennedy have been married for 2 days. The wedding took place after two months after their engagement in Portofino, Italy. how he has always wanted to be a dad, even when he was in high school. She was raised Jewish. Rubinstein, who came out as bisexual last year, noted that he wants their marriage to be a positive and beautiful light in a world that helps break the barriers for bisexual men. Past Affair. Actors Jessica Parker Kennedy and Ronen Rubinstein loved the layout and high ceilings of their Los Angeles house when they bought it two and a half years ago. I also brought the sofa into the bedroom. SEE: 12 celebrity couples who jetted abroad for dreamy destination weddings The pair wed in August in a small ceremony in Calgary, Canada and Ronen has now told HELLO! They were dating for 4 years after getting together in 2018 and were married on 2nd Nov 2022. Jessica and Ronen Love what you love. Tweet. On Wednesday (November 2), the 28-year-old 9-1-1: Lone Star actor revealed that he quietly married longtime love Jessica Parker Kennedy in an intimate . When they first starteddating in May 2017, Rubinstein was living in the Arts District in downtown Los Angeles. And it went probably as good as it can go. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ronen and Jessica celebrated with a small wedding, which followed Jewish tradition, in Canada.. 37. If you don't know who Jessica Parker Kennedy is, you might want to start paying attention. I warned my parents and my friends for months. Ronen is dating actress Jessica Parker Kennedy. Mandy Cheng They needed storage, and its a small house. "9-1-1: Lone Star . About a handsome young soccer player Jake Graham who believes he is going insane, unable to shake the feeling of being stalked by something, by someone. The 9-1-1: Lone Star revealed he secretly got hitched to his girlfriend Jessica Parker Kennedy , in August, in a new interview. But it was one of the first things Ronen said to me;I met him when he had just turned 23 and he kept talking about being a dad, which is very unusual for someone who is 23!, Ronen added, It would be a wonderful thing to be able to do, however and whenever it happens. She's young, she's talented, and she's got a long list of shows and movies to her name. Shes like, I love you for who you are, your full self and people will love you for who you are and your full self.. Jessica Parker Kennedy and Ronen Rubinstein. During an interview with Variety, in April 2021, Ronen told that he fully identifies himself as bisexual. Shes like, Is there something we need to talk about? And I said, Maybe. I didnt know how that conversation would go. Jessica Parker Kennedy's Dating History. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. It brings a smile to my face every single day and relaxes me. They use horrible words to terrify you! How I did this on my own, Ill never know. They have two dogs, Fresh and Spot, Fresh being one of the reasons the couple ended up buying this house together on Los Angeles East Side. Ronen Rubinstein (m. 2022) Daughters: Not Known: Sons: None: Boyfriends/ Affairs: Luke Arnold: Career. Ronen Rubinstein, 28, is married! One of Jessicas best friends played an Elvis song on the violin as Jess was walking down the aisle and all of our family were there, and it was just beautiful, he said, adding that he could barely get through his vows. "I fully identify as bisexual," he told the outlet. About. This video is available in high quality for editorial use only. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Photos of 'Jessica Parker Kennedy' View More Photos of Jessica Parker Kennedy. Beyond my understanding, he just sits in it with a smile as he turns to soup. ronen rubinstein 911 lone star photo instagram social media february 2023. Sign up here for exclusive access to all your favorite celebrities Tarlos paved the way to today. Thats when I noticed how high the ceilings were in the guest bedroom and immediately knew that if I lofted the bed, I could put storage underneath and have space for a desk. Silva and, yes, his girlfriend Jessica Parker Kennedy. She's married to actor Ronen Rubinstein, and according to him was very supportive of his coming out as being bisexual. She really listened to our whimsical desires and elevated our house in both the whimsy category and the storage space category. 8,703, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Ronen Rubinstein plays a gay character on screen, but in real life, he's dating a fellow actress. Stars attend the Sundance Film Festival 2023! The only thing the house needed when we moved in was an artistic interior design touch and again Mandy Cheng just manifested into our lives and made all of our dreams come true.