Any feedback from Ross would be greatly appreciated. I was very disappointed with this policy especially after I looked up the return policy and it says that I can return the item and I still have an item exactly like the one I have just a different color on the shelf. I said what about me? 11. If everyone got to return crap they washed or tore the tags off on then they would raise the prices!!!!! I paid $21.99 ($24.10 with tax) in cash. Quality of shoe was the issue and Ross policy states after 30 days you get a store credit. so i had a handbag that I recently bought and they said that they couldnt take it back without a receipt even for store credit and it doesnt say anything on the receipt or website that says that. forms. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. I bought a prom dress a few weeks ago that I never ended up wearing, and it still has the tags and everything but I can't return it without the receipt ( which I lost). I bought a casual dress for this summer, I got home and went to hang it up in my closet and noticed a HUGE hole in the front of it. Could not returned them. Please keep this in mind next time your purchase with your debit or credit card. I paid debit and wanted to return an iteam back and i had my receipt but forgot my debit card why cant i get cash back its basically the same thing just on a card i would understand credit but that wasnt the case,Whats the reason? They advised that they could not make the adjustment. In general, any software you purchase from ross must be kept closed in order to be eligible for a return. If I would have been told of this policy prior to starting the return, I would have kept the item and listed in on eBay, or eventually used it. I went 3 times to Ross to returned hyperdunk nike shoes. This summary explains how grief, mourning, and bereavement . Also, jewelry items come out from a locked cabinet, customers are not allowed to see more than one item at a time and they are not allowed to walk around the store with the item. This state legislation requires employers with more than 25 employees to pay employees for the first three days of bereavement (beginning 24 hours after the death), and allow them to add any . I am sitting here reading some of the most ridiculous complaints from people. Yes, you can. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this fantastic If the tags are missing and no receipt, NO REFUND. My experience at Ross' in Catonsville, MD was terrible. This should be used for the customers that spend 50.00 dollars and try to return 200.00 dollars worth of items with no receipt. 17. The subtotal on my receipt was $35.93. Ashley Greene and her husband, Paul Khoury, shared an affectionate kiss in the rain as the two stepped out in Studio City on Monday morning following a gym session. THINK ABOUT IT PPL. form. Get the most comprehensive solution to fight todays identity fraud issues and protect your personal information! Just went to make a return at the Ross Store in Placerville, CA and the management there was really rude and said that even with a receipt they did not take back anything after 30 days. Ross's customer care representative will immediately solve your problem and guide you. As i've stated before, we don't have control over that, it's a corporate thing. I am not "computer literate" so if I don't do this correctly please direct me on what to do. I'm old so they need to listen to me or my child is out of state so they should give me more time. Another associate came over to assist her. The very step you need to take is to visit the. Ended up returning 1 of the items yesterday on 4/19 at around 5pm. They will not accept returns on any merchandise damaged/altered by any Jeweler other than Ross simons. However my advice to you as my fellow consumers are as follow: Ross is operating 1,483 stores in the US, but it has no presence in New England, New Jersey, Alaska, New York, and Puerto Rico. Some things will not hold up like products from other stores but there are some things that are worth buying from there. 3.4 out of 5 stars. Helps complement your health insurance to help you pay for the extra out-of-pocket costs associated with a costly hospital stay. The Ross in Foley Alabama will not take anything back if it has been opened, even if it's NOT used!! I never got to try it on, never got to wear it at all, it still had the original tags on it, and I still had my original receipt. My son bought a pair of shoes at the Decatur store in Ga and worked very hard for the money to buy these shoes. Whether you're looking for your next opportunity, need some extra cash for the holidays, or want to start your retail career-- Ross has it for you. Now I have to toss this crappy product Ross carried! I am a consumer as well but what people must understand is everyone is not honest and unfortunately the honest people have to pay. Every receipt has the employee number belonging to the associate who rang you up, it also has the date, time and which register it was rung up on. She then put ALL of the merchandise in ONE big bag!! I didn't try then on in the store and they were way too big. The managers in that place have THE WORST attitudes.The return policy does not say it will not take back opened or liquid product.The people in front of me wanted to look at an headset and the lady told them they could not open it and if they did they had to buy it first but if they didn't like it they could NOT return it beauce it had been opened. They are maintaining proper social distancing by allowing a limited number of customers at one time. Due to reading unfavorable online reviews on Amazon, I decided to return it. Ross Stores offer a wide variety of high-quality clothing without the big-name store prices, so you get a bargain the moment you go through the front door. I have been a loyal Ross shopper for a very long time. A purchase is a purchase! SUGGEST ANYONE BUYING - pay for each item separately and give them the receipt with your gift -- and they may release the cost of ring up items separately is a big drag and cost them money plan to hastag, and warn people -- basically wrote, when most department store it automatically done via our cards @ get.real 6. I love my job and also remember the attitude you give is what you get backCustomer service it is my job but I am a person who deserves to be respected and if I came to your job acting crazy or heck if you are retired if I came to your home you would hate it if I was rude or disrespectful. This is why it is suggested you bring your items back ASAP for a return. Taz. But cashier denied me and said that I have to bring the item to the store I bought it (Memorial Tulsa store). If the items you are returning are worn, used, and altered, you will not get any refund. I purchased a dress today that I thought was clearance because it said price reduction/reduced price..something along that line. I am now aware of their store policy and their pure neglect in communicating this fact at the time of the gift's purchase. If you want to give an item as a gift, just cross off the price but leave the rest of the tag there. Sign in. How long does it take? She got even ruder and mad. I have two shirts I received AS GIFTS (so obviously I don't have the receipts) and they don't fit. So please be considerate when it comes to returns or exchanges. It was finally my turn next and up walked another customer who shouted out, "who will be taking me with a return?" Why would you have a manger in a store that cannot make decisions. Do you need to return at the Ross you purchased at or can return at different Ross? I was appalled!!! I then purchased 2 bottles of cologne for my husband and when I got out to the car my son told me I got the wrong one. Ross Dress for Less is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Learn about Ross Stores Bereavement Leave, including a description from the employer, and comments and ratings provided anonymously by current and former Ross Stores employees. Their explanation was that it was their policy, just like that! I shop at Ross almost twice a week. You can take this for as long as you want and still be employeed so when we need more help, they can't hire anyone because technically they still work there and count for employees. I was like wow he never even left the store, but because he opened it its non refundable. No matter how safe you are, you shouldn't leave your auto unprotected. Discover how we can support your local organization. Remember any broken or damaged items can't be returned. Ask for the discount for purchase and a lot of companies will still make that sale. You need to keep the item in new condition to qualify for a return. It's a fairly common practice among large retailers nowadays. Isn't that a way to see and know if they have defaults? I wanted to know the same thing is there a time limit? 3 days paid for direct family members if you're full time, Meet a fast-growing retail leader. When your return is processed, you will get your refund in the original mode of payment. TO WATCH ROSS EMPLOYEES THAT IS WHY. Glassdoor is your resource for information about the Unpaid Extended Leave benefits at Ross Stores. I would shop at Ross for my three children for back to school, birthdays, Christmas and especially tax time. I was in the store for at least 6 hours picking everything out to complete my Christmas shopping. After returning your product, you will have to wait for around 5 days to get your refund. Your email address will not be published. He never left the store with it. You do not even have your receipt and they are already screaming "Next!" employees are super confused, not trained to deal with customers at any level, even a manager doesn't have an explanation for what ever that doesn't make sense! Did not want give to know. Some types of refunds are not accepted! Ross=overpriced, 2nds, horrible service and dirty unorganized stores never again. I asked the cashier and she said "the machine wanted it." 5. i did not have time to stand in line twice. They said they can only give me store credit of 30$ and you look on there shelf and they are still selling it for 40 $. Agreed with below comment 100% they should really In case of any issue that you need to call Ross customer care then call at this number 800-335-1115. I also will not shop there any longer because they didn't care about the situation and wouldn't bend one day even with him out if state. Hi i have item that i purchase year 2015 and all item has a pricr tag but can i still return the items. Bought a shirt I didnt realized was stained. i have my receipt for 2 handbags, brand new condition still w/tags on. I shop at ross often and spend way too much money to be insulted like this and will not be shopping here again! I tried to return something I had never used with a receipt and because it had been discounted, they would not return it. ROSS IS AWESOME! After I washed them one of them had a small hole in it. advice. I have been shopping at Ross since I was 18. That is not counting that carrying out violence will often damage your body because you will end up a victim of someone who is either fighting back or another predator. Lately the underpants for women are so low quality, only nylon and polyester and all of them fall down when you wear them . NO ONE! I am pretty sure this is illegal, you can't put your patrons to work when we are there to spend money! Here are some easy to follow steps to get your product returned: Few things to take care before returning your product. Hi, I bought a pair of Steve Madden sneakers, size 7 but I realized that they were too small for me when I got home to try them on. She then tried to enter the number and gave me grief as to what was on the receipt. So customers that take advantage or try to beat the system ya stick it to them.