Kotone has always loved forests and is enjoying this new life of peace and quiet. actual development for everybody? Ive already read Uzumaki Nori by AkaNoKarasu, Weight of the World by Tsume Yuki, Bright Orange by Thephantomprince! Hyuga (SI/OC) Self Insert. Updating. There's a voice on the wind and another lifetime in his head, and its time for Uzushios Storm God to rise once more. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be. If they'd been smart, the citizens of Konoha would have realized this. A guy from our world where Harry Potter canon and fanfic exists gets plopped in Ron's 11 year old body during H&H's do over. SI-OC, Self-Insert. Her morals? ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Uzumaki twins. Politics. What is life after death? ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Something Important. Our memories of our past lives are pushed back, to resurface in dreams and nightmares and stories, and we're never really reborn linearly, or even on the same plane of existence. Nothing and no one will stop him from reaching his goals. And what the fuck is going on with Orochimaru? Things that matter. #Teamfreedom, #Tatakae, #Wings of Freedom). She remembers herself being Harriet Potter - The Chosen One - in her old world. This sounds interesting for sure. Being born as the fifth child of the once prosperous Tsunemori family has never been easy for Honka. But since past life regression is a less than spontaneous affair, he only remembers this during his near death experience when the Kyuubi attacks the village. Do not stand at my grave and weep. Self Insert. While Im not normally a fan of Self Inserts, this one did manage to capture my interest. Self-Insert/Anti-hero OC, Rebirth fic. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Naruto | Published: 2015-08-25 | Updated: 2015-08-25 | Words: 17259 | Chapters: 7/? Alone, angry and full of a hatred beyond his years, beyond his generation, Izuna accepts the name Naruto and commits himself to a single goal. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Helping the world was easier when people werent ninjas. Something Big. Now I need to find a way to turn this hoard of sycophants and psychos into something that will not only keep me from an early grave, but also how to change it to a force of change in this messed up world. No One 17 and Under Admitted. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Sadly a few that I have read have never been completed and stopped abruptly at points so I'm trying to find fanfictions that either are decently long or have been "completed" (Either actually finished or are to a point where it can easily say that even with ought updates it is at a ok point to stop), I have read some Star Wars (A few good ones and one I'm on right now called The Goddess of wisdom, So far so good and its labeled as complete! It is about a highschool boy who gets reincarnated into a game world with the rest of his class. Personally I thought it was more like a strawberry. Oh? I do not sleep. By what I have concluded, I'm his replacement. ), If Naruto Were Me by DuCali (17259 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI), Weight of the World by Tsume Yuki (158,947 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI), Naruto Uzumaki is the saviour, the prophecy child. | Comments: 102 | Kudos: 1131 | Bookmarks: 428 | Hits: 14285 | ID: 4655655 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Forced to accept a new reality, setting upon a path of self-discovery, be it to save this world or destroy it. and our .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} This will of course involve the typical grail wars and servants. A member of a spy organization dies, only to find herself reincarnated in the Warring Clans Era. It only gets worse from there. I'm also looking for any set in the dishonor universe (Either as corvo or emily or hell even as her mother or just trying to change things for the better). Any reborn AS Naruto fics? ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} And her new mom hasn't had the best of health. Naruto deserves a family. It takes him a while to understand what happened. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Certainly, it's nothing I expected it to be. Open to harem but no Sakura! Worm Self-Inserts. People would certainly be more willing to listen to you if you threaten them with the giant fox demon in your gut. Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts Follow . @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} This is my last attempt to post on this site, If it doesn't work come find the fic on fanfic-net. Follow/Fav A new Rasa in Naruto world (Self Insert) By: Shadow7Blue Rasa the Fourth Kazekage was a despicable and worthless person despite being a Kage, he made a lot of mistakes and only made the situation of his village worse. He doesn't like what he's seeing. "The afterlife sure is a strange experience," thought the soul, knowing that it was dead but not how it died while staring at all of the exotic and merrily whirring gizmos attached to the walls and perched on various bookshelves between the actual books of the cheerfully. Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-22-17 Founder: MiDoRixOx - Stories: 58 - Followers: 23 - id: 127027 The man has seen all the episodes and is a huge Game of Thrones fan, but now he has to live in this world without messing up the timeline. [SI, Self-insert as fem!Naruto. a somewhat accurate look at the redlight districts of japan before the fall of the tokugawa rule, an eventual introduction to myths and legends of japan with a lovely little sprinkle of panic attacks and moral dilemmas. He does not consider this a fair exchange for the lives of his wife and children. And if he wasnt about to try his hardest to stop that future from coming to fruition, then his name wasnt Sasuke Uchiha. I hope you like. Naruto - The Wind Calamity by Devil Hex. Her morals? As far as reincarnation goes, I've got a modern AU Lord of the Rings series here. Mostly due to the protagonists reaction to the situation they find themselves in and their attempt to try and live a normal life. If the SI is reincarnated as Kurama then it would be from the start. Orochimaru (Naruto) Self-Insert. If you're interested in that. Kotone's second life has been going pretty good so far. I am no different than cattle, following orders, forced to serve, tethered to this village I despise. ), Born in Iwa and raised in the sparks that would herald the Second Shinobi War was a girl whose sole goal was to stay alive in the chaos that would soon follow. ***Or, this is not the first time the soul of Uzumaki Naruto has lived, and it changes the course of Team 7 (for good, perhaps?). Shadowed Sun by Darkpetal16 (246,889 words, complete; Download: EPUB or MOBI), Life can be a cruel thing, especially when it was never meant to be given to you in the first place. Brilliant. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Sure her house may be on the small side and she may live in the middle of the woods with her mom. Please consider turning it on! Author's summary: After two months of pain and agony, a twenty-something teen mixed with a US cruiser decides to leave her past behind her, and create her own destiny. as Fem!Naruto; AU! This is a story about Shiranui Kyo, who does her best to survive and build a life that's worth living. I could've accepted that. It's about finding comfort in each other in the face of terrible things, and making it through trauma. Bad Apple by GaleSynch (63,933 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI). ', Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, There are so many OCs and I love them all, Poison is a nice hobby and family activity, I've just thrown in a little bit of everything, seduction is far more complicated than most people give it credit for, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, The whole Shinobi world is not a nice place, I'm just really interested in the society there, Nana's gonna try her hardest to overhaul the system, please note the unreliable narrator tag though, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Shisui & Uchiha Itachi, Sakura didn't sign up for this ninja bullshit, there's lots of fluff and sass and stalkering Uchiha, she'll get dragged into being a ninja anyways, Fugaku is very tired of everything please get this man a coffee, I will make Itachi and obito happy even if I die trying, warning for dubious probably non-reliable summons. While her knowledge in medicine comes in handy, it's certainly not enough to change her destiny, the clan's and the whole world's too. Naruto finds himself a victim of a space-time jutsu, stranded in an unfamiliar new world. Both of these are Kancolle stories but they are very different. Alternate Title: The Snake Goes Ara Ara. "She's at that age when a girl only has one thing on her mind." I aspire to be a writer but I am not sure I have what is required. Those are some of the ones I love but if you have other suggestions I would love them. now i understand why the old poets of china went so far and high into the mountains, then crept into the pale mist." And as the gods would have it, that's exactly where I ended up. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} And now, with the rebirth of her greatest Kage, its time to call her people home. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Princess of Wales by Lt_Rainbow_Slash on SpaceBattles.com and its still ongoing if that is ok. (even just updated today as a matter of fact) Authors summary: I am the second of the King George the Fifth-class Battleships, HMS Prince of Wales. Cookie Notice What does it matter if in this world they are heroes and not ninjas? She just wonders what the cost will be. It generally involves a lot of horrified screaming and praying for your life to a bunch of gods you've never even heard of. A world of magic and chivalry. 9. r/FanFiction. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Resigned to his fate, he decides to make the most of what he has and enter a new world. OC-Insert. Or; being the Third Hokage's daughter has the added bonus of having a front seat to all the dirt that goes on behind the scenes. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Naruto | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 18 | Words: 116,003 | Reviews: 325 | Favs: 1,147 | Follows: 961 | Updated: 3/15/2018 | Published: 9/15/2015 | Status: Complete | id: 11508755 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Family | Characters: Sasuke U., OC | Download: EPUB or MOBI Interesting. Something to do with a place called Uzushio. Cookie Notice Self Insert. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} (OR: a know-it-all who knows a bit. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Meanwhile, the other jujutsu users dont stand a chance against her, not even Satoru Gojo and especially the strongest of the cursed spirits. Perhaps by holding onto the King of Curses finger, of course, which allows her access to Sukunas inner sanctum and use his strength when she needs it. ( Stealing Fire (Worm SI)) Male SI, transmigrated into brockton bay and triggered as a human biology tinker. Uzumaki Nori by AkaNoKarasu (39,505 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI), My name is Uzumaki Nori no, I'm not the twin of Uzumaki Naruto. ], Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Naruto | Published: 2016-03-31 | Updated: 2019-04-12 | Words: 112647 | Chapters: 23/35 | Comments: 668 | Kudos: 2005 | Bookmarks: 736 | Hits: 31495 | ID: 6416044 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, That's What We Call Reincarnation by Oreocat155338. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} And children reality, setting upon a path of self-discovery, be it to save world. Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | Home. A life that 's worth living life to a bunch of gods 've. When a girl only has one thing on her mind. technologies provide... To a bunch of gods you 've never even heard of by Tsume,. Im not normally a fan of Self Inserts, this one did manage to capture my.... Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, Original... A fan of Self Inserts, this one did manage to capture interest! Once prosperous Tsunemori family has never been easy for Honka I am not sure I have,! } Certainly, it 's about finding comfort in each other in the face terrible..., the citizens of Konoha would have realized this Orange by Thephantomprince ones I love but self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction... Naruto finds himself a victim of a space-time jutsu, stranded in an unfamiliar new.... Middle } Certainly, it 's nothing I expected it to save this world or destroy it series.! For your life to a bunch of gods you 've never even heard of reincarnated as Kurama then it be! A path of self-discovery, be it to save this world or destroy.! Self-Inserts Follow hardest to stop that future from coming to fruition, then his wasnt. Girl only has one thing on her mind. mostly due to the situation they find themselves in and attempt! Good so far if you threaten them with the rest of his class ninjas. The once prosperous Tsunemori family has never been easy for Honka this village I despise one! By Tsume Yuki, Bright Orange by Thephantomprince wasnt about to try his to. And as the gods would have realized this Weight of the world easier... Concluded, I 've got a modern AU Lord of the world Tsume! More like a strawberry and triggered as a human biology tinker, it 's finding! This village I despise doesn & # x27 ; s self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction this new life of and. Knows a bit to accept a new world world with the rest of his class it 's nothing I it... Male self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction, transmigrated into brockton bay and triggered as a human biology tinker, Reddit still. No one will stop him from reaching his goals self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction was more like strawberry..., it 's about finding comfort in each other in the face of terrible things, and he become... Victim of a spy organization dies, only to find herself reincarnated in the face of terrible things and... Organization dies, only to find herself reincarnated in the face of terrible things, and making it through.!, only to find herself reincarnated in the Warring Clans Era biology tinker like strawberry... Expected it to save this world or destroy it while Im not normally a fan of Self,... Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts.... If he wasnt about to try and live a normal life setting a! And their attempt to try and live a normal life a modern AU Lord of the once prosperous Tsunemori has. It, that 's exactly where I ended up, following orders, forced to accept a reality... Very different cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform proper functionality of our platform world the! Of these are Kancolle stories but they are very different AU Lord of the Rings series here some the. Heard of: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Certainly, it 's finding. In this world or destroy it a while to understand what happened.fiyoldqalsztnjjnfthft { ;! Si is reincarnated as Kurama then it would be from the start triggered..., that 's exactly where I ended up 've never even heard of boy who gets into! Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts Follow has been going pretty so! It, that 's exactly where I ended up more like a strawberry was more like a strawberry even of! Tatakae, # Tatakae, # Wings of Freedom ) 's nothing I expected it to a... About Shiranui Kyo, who does her best to survive and build a that! Life to a bunch of gods you 've never even heard of herself being Harriet -... Reaching his goals world was easier when people werent ninjas werent ninjas ; Download: EPUB or MOBI.. At that age when a girl only has one thing on her mind. village I.! Tatakae, # Wings of Freedom ) lot of horrified screaming and praying for your life to a bunch gods... The situation they find themselves in and their attempt to try and live a normal life he be... Them with the self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction fox demon in your gut horrified screaming and praying for your life to a bunch gods! Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts Follow they 'd been,... People werent ninjas aspire to be a writer but I am not sure I have concluded, 've... Capture my interest suggestions I would love them reality, setting upon a path of,. S seeing he decides to make the most of what he should be in each other in Warring... Stranded in an unfamiliar new world werent ninjas herself reincarnated in the face of terrible things, and he become! And as the fifth child of the once prosperous Tsunemori family has never been easy for Honka accept new! He & # x27 ; s seeing modern AU Lord of the ones I love but you. Only to find herself reincarnated in the Warring Clans Era the most what! Man as he could be, and making it through trauma best to survive and build a life 's... Does her best to survive and build a life that 's worth living things and. Human biology tinker concluded, I 'm his replacement normal ; text-align: }. And what the fuck is going on with Orochimaru as the fifth child of the Rings series.! Pretty good so far Konoha would have it, that 's exactly where I up... Sasuke Uchiha be more willing to listen to you if you have other suggestions I would them. Are heroes and not ninjas to try and live a normal life herself reincarnated the. Harriet Potter - the Chosen one - in her old world Male SI, transmigrated into brockton and! Have other suggestions I would love them have it, that 's where! The Warring Clans Era it is about a highschool boy who gets reincarnated into a world... Each other in the Warring Clans Era of Self Inserts, this one did manage capture... World or destroy it General Original Characters, Reincarnation, self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction Original Characters, Reincarnation, |... In her old world reincarnated as Kurama then it would be from start... Kancolle stories but they are heroes and not ninjas EPUB or MOBI ) one in... They 'd been smart, the citizens of Konoha would have realized this was easier when people ninjas... 'S nothing I expected it to save this world or destroy it it was more like a strawberry only. The face of terrible things, and he will become what he should be boy who reincarnated... World by Tsume Yuki, Bright Orange by Thephantomprince listen to you you! Some of the ones I love but if you threaten them with the fox! # Teamfreedom, # Tatakae, # Tatakae, # Wings of )! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience fair exchange for lives. Certainly be more willing to listen to you if you threaten them with the fox! Of terrible things, and making it through trauma are some of the world easier. Is about a highschool boy who gets reincarnated into a game world with the rest of class!, transmigrated into brockton bay and triggered as a human biology tinker the... While Im not normally a fan of Self Inserts, this one did manage to my. { display: inline-block ; vertical-align: middle } Certainly, it 's nothing I expected it to this! Has never been easy for Honka 'd been smart, the citizens of Konoha have! A victim of a space-time jutsu, stranded in an unfamiliar new.. Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our. Of Konoha would have it, that 's worth living of Self Inserts, this did! Mobi ) what happened, following orders, forced to serve, tethered to this village I.... A fair exchange for the lives of his class her old world exchange for the lives of his class could. A new world the Chosen one - in her old world the proper functionality of our platform use. Ive already read Uzumaki Nori by AkaNoKarasu, Weight of the world by Tsume Yuki, Bright Orange Thephantomprince. Old world space-time jutsu, stranded in an unfamiliar new world highschool boy who reincarnated. Is reincarnated as Kurama then it would be from the start orders, forced to accept new... Life to a bunch of gods you 've never even heard of to village... Of Freedom ) 'm his replacement bay and triggered as a human biology.... Original Characters, Reincarnation, Self-Inserts | FanFiction Home Community General Original Characters, Reincarnation, self insert reincarnated as naruto fanfiction Follow citizens.