//-->. e9.snackbar = true; (CBC) A case of apparent parking lot rage gone You look like a fucking duck hunter. He laughs some more, then looks around the room to make sure that everyone heard his very good joke as Wade, completely self-conscious now and definitely embarrassed, takes his hat off as he realizes what a dork he looks like. "Located"? On Tuesday morning, Sarasota County Sheriff's Office identified the man as Randy Dull, 60, of Nokomis. An Arizona man who refused to put down a huge kitchen knife stabbed himself in the neck after being tased by a cop and falling to the ground, bodycam video shows. You mean found? Yo Shaft, I'm gonna put so many lawyers in your ass, you're gonna think they opened a branch office up there. Photo: Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty via AP. You wouldn't know Egyptian cotton if the Pharaoh himself sent it to you, you knockoff-wearing motherfucker! The National Read Across America Day takes place every year on March 2, Geisels birthday. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Five boroughs, five families, one love, Walter Wade, Jr. Walter Wade, Jr. He is a good man. When it became clear at the More or less. I got fucking mugged I have no money, Peoples Hernandez Lesliesaid the man faces a potential mischief charge for allegedly damaging a vehicle. According to acomputer generated recreation of his story, he was relieving himself at an urinal when a man holding a large knife simply stabbed him from the back and took off. Peoples Hernandez Something went wrong. (I laugh every time I see him break character to ask about food allergies.) I really enjoy the way he lets the last couple letters of whatever word it is that hes ending a sentence with wander off into nothingness. A man is in custody after two people were killed and two people were injured in a violent rampage in Carmichael on Friday, the Sacramento County Plus, Nadine Smith on the Agendas Behind Wrestling Documentaries. Walter Wade, Jr. Marcus and Khaleel are both people of color, making them even more likely to be targets of police violence. : What you in here for, man? WebA man smashed in the door of his girlfriend's house and climbed inside before stabbing himself to death, a court has heard. Due to poor copying by blockmakers the axe lost its head over the years and the shaft was turned into a sword which appears to be driven into his head, hence the nickname Suicide King. Whats legacy, anyway? My name is Peoples. Hoboken Police Detective Mark Competello said Lange's mother found him on the floor of his waterfront home on Saturday. Next time, make it more convincing, man. SHAFTER, Calif. (KERO) The Kern High School District said a stabbing Monday during a fight between two students at Shafter High School was an isolated incident. Lange had been mysteriously absent from the radio talk show in the days prior to the company's holiday break. : : WebPeoples Hernandez is the secondary antagonist of the 2000 film Shaft. Violence: The street kind (shooting, knifing, mugging) that leads to a high body count. : A GoFundMe fundraising page has been launched for Silva, who was seriously injured when he stabbed himself with a pair of shears on Feb. 12. A case of apparent parking lot rage gone wrong has ended with a Vancouver Island man in hospital after accidentally stabbing himself in the leg while slashing a tire. She told the jury she did not hide the knife in a drain in the back garden, where it was later found. Police officers carry activist Stsiapan Latypau to an ambulance after he stabbed himself with a pen in court in Minsk, Belarus on Tuesday. Connecting a deck of cards with the Bible. The best line in Shaft happens 46 minutes in. A security camera shows the moment Lee Pomeroy was stabbed 18 times in 25 seconds, on a train from Guildford to London in January.The Old Bailey sat in silence during the graphic clip of the \"quick and frenzied\" attack on a train from Guildford to Waterloo.The 51-year-old was stabbed by fellow passenger Darren Pencille on 4 January. VENICE Sarasota County Sheriffs Office is investigating the death of a man who reportedly stabbed himself after being confronted by police Monday evening. Soon, it became obvious that the 54-year-old man had lied about the incident, and he eventually caved under the barrage of questions. Why does the king of hearts stab himself? [In jail] I'm a star. What the hell are you talking about? : Stick to what I know? Bill would get rid of the Democratic Party in Fla. I hear you but the wheels are already in motion, Peoples Hernandez Web(ParanormalPat via YouTube) Keep sharp objects out of this Iowa house. A Belarusian activist stabbed himself in the neck during a court appearance in the capital, Minsk, a rights group and opposition media have reported. Walter Wade, Jr. Glass Onion Brought Knives Out to the Next Level. Peoples Hernandez When search suggestions are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. [In a patronizing tone] Walter Wade Jr., days away from going to trial for a murder charge hanging over his head, decides he wants to make his way across town to ask Peoples to find and kill the only witness who poses any real threat to him walking out of the courtroom a free man. : Execution-style killing in downtown St. Louis caught, 18-year-old killed in Lamont shooting identified, Dave Grohl prepares barbecue for hundreds at Southern, 2 in custody after vehicle pursuit in south Bakersfield:, PGA Tour moves toward elite field with no cuts for, Durant eager for Suns debut vs. Hornets after knee, Major League Baseball could take over broadcasting, Kane trade reinforces hard reality of Blackhawks, Rodgers says decision on future will come soon enough, New MLB rules get mixed fan reaction after first, Never miss a story Make KGET.com your homepage, Windshield covers and other handy gear you need for, 18 trendy cowboy boots to wear this winter, 18 books youll want to read on Dr. Seuss Day, Execution-style murder in St, Louis caught on video, Dave Grohl cooks barbecue for hundreds at shelter, Baseball could take over broadcasting of 17 teams, Students pepper-sprayed at anti-racism protest, Man steals bus at JFK airport, drives through NYC, Russians place flowers at burnt out tanks in Baltic, A look at some of Europes train disasters in recent, Rights lawyers seek ICC probe into Turkey allegations, Finlands Parliament gives final approval for NATO, Nigeria president-elect faces vote doubts, poverty,, China, Belarus presidents call for Ukraine cease-fire,, Report criticizes Dutch protection system after 3, Turkey intends to hold elections on May 14 despite, Pakistan aims for tighter security in 1st digital, At least 22 people, including children, abducted, LAPD may not send armed officers to these police, Multiple officers shot during standoff in Kansas. Or, more accurately, consider this a Jeffrey Wright appreciation. In the church he finished his task by stabbing himself through the calvarium. And its what made him so mesmerizing as Valentin Narcisse in Boardwalk Empire. This story has been shared 130,241 times. And its what made him so great as Bernard in Westworld. : A half-century ago, Pink Floyd unleashed a classic that still lingers on the Billboard charts and in college dorms to this day. WebAbstract. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, Bakersfield High school student found with gun at school. Golf is phat Tiger Wooo, Tiger Wooo, I like him. Let me have the knife. A 54 year old man from Kasugai city, in Japans Aichi Prefecture, was recently arrested after he confessed to stabbing himself in the hip area as an excuse to skip work. Walter Wade, Jr. Walter Wade, Jr. (Watching him rein in a drugged-up Al Pacino during the scene when they talk about heaven is something special.) She also smashed up his car that was parked on her driveway, covered it in wrapping paper, and had it removed by a car scrappage firm, the court heard. Walter Wade, Jr. : [Showing him his black Sort: Relevant Newest # knife # stab # stabbing # lauren wilcox # I would kill to be you, go where you go, do what you do so this what I propose: the jewelry and shit, you go hock the flash and pay me the cash, I'm going to take it, but what I really want is for you to start taking me downtown with you, I want you to start taking me wherever you go. Holy st. I still want to hang out with him, same as I want to hang out with Tony Montana any time that I rewatch Scarface or Nino Brown any time that I rewatch New Jack City. You tryin' to blend in or something? Steve Silva cutting a client's hair. How? Two of them, an 11-year-old girl and a 39-year-old man, have died. : What's that mean? Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. A case is presented of a 53-year-old white male who successfully committed suicide by stabbing himself in the abdomen and chest, after which he was driven 11 km (seven miles) to a church without anybody noticing his wounds. The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere Is a Slick Reminder of What Makes Mando Work, What We Learned From Testing, and a Bahrain GP Preview, Succession Hall of Fame: Which Side Are You On?. Jereme Leslie said the man located a knife and punctured one of the other vehicle's tires, but in the process ended up injuring himself quite severelyas the tire rapidly deflated. Peoples Hernandez By Spooky on February 24th, 2017 Category: Nervous Teenage Boy Faints When Finding Himself in the Company of Hundreds of Girls, Man Sues College Student Daughter For Refusing to Take Care of Him After Car Accident, Company Launches World's First Airbag Jeans for Motorcyclists, This Vibrating Smart Pill Could Be the Future of Constipation Tratment, This Creepy Phone Accessory Allows Lovers to Kiss Over Long Distances, Man Stabs Himself in the Hip So He Could Skip Work, Gets Arrested. : : You know why they call me that? He is a drug lord hired by bigoted rich criminal Walter Wade Jr. to kill Shaft and the only witness to the WebMan stabbed with golf club shaft during fight 12,731 views Aug 30, 2016 5 Dislike Share Save WCVB Channel 5 Boston 174K subscribers A man is taken to a hospital after he Cato the Younger (9546 BCE in Latin, Cato Uticensis and also known as Marcus Porcius Cato) was a pivotal figure in Rome during the first century BCE. I had one. This story has been shared 103,467 times. VideoRecord numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story. Competello said doctors cleaned the stab wounds and operated, and that Lange has been released. When I say "me", "me ", is this, [Opens the door to a room showing him half naked women packaging drugs], Walter Wade, Jr. : The incident unfolded last Tuesday when police were called to the scene of a suspicious house fire in Glendale, AZ Central reported. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. A defender of the Roman Republic, he forcefully opposed Julius Caesar and was known as the highly moral, incorruptible, inflexible supporter of the Optimates. As they waited for a medical team to take care of the victims 2.5 cm-long stab found, policemen kept asking him about the attack, and soon discovered cracks in Masarus version of the events. Lets end this article by watching that one: His Dominican accent here is so good. Company Credits A man smashed in the door of his girlfriend's house and climbed inside before stabbing himself to death, a court has heard. Oops. You're an interesting motherfucker, do you have a business card or something? : The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. WebSearch, discover and share your favorite Stabbing GIFs. Malcolm Brogdon Is a Throwbackand DeservingCandidate for Sixth Man of the Year, Its like half of your shitty-ass paycheck, Make the Case: Impassioned Arguments for the 2023 Oscar Winners We Want. Read about our approach to external linking. John Shaft But some people really go all-out in order to make their excuses seem more legit. James Field bled to death on the roadside outside : All You Touch and All You See: Dark Side of the Moon at 50. "Just because of the pure physics of his actions, he punctured the tire and then also ended up stabbing himself in the leg," Leslie said. When police arrived on the scene, they found Masaru trying to stop the bleeding a knifewound on his left hip. (And also starred Christian Bale as Walter Wade Jr., the entitled and racist son of a wealthy New York real estate developer.) (The one that starred Samuel L. Jackson as Shaft, a role he is reprising in the latest Shaft movie, out this Friday.) Due to poor copying by blockmakers the axe Closed Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem. : The incident happened after school, according to KHSD spokesperson Erin Briscoe-Clark. Peoples Hernandez (Lets jump back in right there). And I especially enjoy him as Peoples Hernandez. At the crash site of 'no hope' - BBC reporter in Greece. WebThe best line in Shaft happens 46 minutes in. Artie Lange tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the gut with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed. The other SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skynews and https://twitter.com/skynewsbreak Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps: Apple https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sky-news/id316391924?mt=8 Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bskyb.skynews.android\u0026hl=en_GB What's he waiting for? It is a priority for CBC to create products that are accessible to all in Canada including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. But the biggest question about Harden remainsand it wont be answered until the playoffs. Peoples Hernandez (This role was probably my favorite to watch because, as hed done several times before, he played an extremely smart, extremely in-the-know character, which is something he excels at. 1. (And Jeffrey Wright as a Dominican drug lord named Peoples Hernandez.) Ounces are a thousand eight balls are two eighty its already bagged and I'll tell you like I tell all my boys you cut it anymore than it already is you can say goodbye to repeat customers, Walter Wade, Jr. : Officers arrived to find a man, who they later determined to be associated with the burning home, acting in an odd way. [Takes out a money belt filled with jewelry] Peoples Hernandez WebA case is presented of a 53-year-old white male who successfully committed suicide by stabbing himself in the abdomen and chest, after which he was driven 11 km (seven Puta, why you flinch? Boston Whaler. Peoples Hernandez The Sixth Man award almost always goes to the NBAs highest-scoring bench player. Born in Richton, Mississippi in 1948, Stanford immediately rose to the forefront of the American poetry and literature stage, penning a memorable classic such as, The Battlefield Where The Moon Says I Love You. : This is Egyptian Cotton, motherfucker two-twenty thread. WebHoward Stern's sharp-tongued sidekick Artie Lange stabbed himself nine times in the gut with a 13-inch Wolfgang Puck kitchen knife in a violent attempt to take his own life, police This guy comes in here and his got his drawer stuffed with jewelry and he asked me if I could locate somebody? Peoples Hernandez Howard Stern's sharp-tongued sidekick Artie Lange stabbed himself nine times in the gut with a 13-inch Wolfgang Puck kitchen knife in a violent attempt to take his own life, police said. : that's going to cost you, Walter Wade, Jr. [Telling Roselli and Groves about Walter Wade, Jr] : There's also a scene where a guy stabs himself several times in the chest and then You've got to be shitting me, Peoples Hernandez : : Shaft finds it on his person, stained with the victim's blood, like his hands and her face (he grabbed her He's a tremendous contributor. Police are still investigating the incident and are looking for witnesses. In cross-examination, she said: " I do not believe I stabbed James Field. Competello said the 42-year-old comedian was unconscious but breathing after plunging the knife repeatedly into his abdominal area, the Associated Press reported. But he does it differently with Peoples. let me ask you something? Earlier in the week, Stern spoke out about his troubled friend on his Sirius XM radio program, but didn't reveal the reason for Lange's emergency hospital visit. : She told the court Mr Field had threatened to stab her and burn down her house in a phone conversation earlier that evening. Leslie said the man then attempted to drive himself to the hospital, but only made it about a kilometre before having to call911. : Yo soy el mayembe! I will, for many years, remember the HOLY FUCKING SHIT feeling I had during his Doesnt look like anything to me reveal.) Walter Wade, Jr. 10. The former MVP has adapted and evolved to become an excellent conductor of Phillys offense. Video, At the crash site of 'no hope' - BBC reporter in Greece, Record numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story. Peoples also has the second-best line in the movie (he walks up on two detectives sitting in a car, leans in toward them, then, in an extremely police-like manner, says, Step out of the car, please) and the single best moment in the movie (his younger brother gets killed and he goes all the way nuts, screaming at Shaft, You best kill me, motherfucker! over and over again while stabbing himself repeatedly in the chest with an ice pick to show how fucking mad he is). Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The man is now recovering in hospital. Ms Gabriel, 31, believed he was contacting other women on social media and on the day of his death, she cancelled his mobile phone and called his employer to tell him about his drug use. If it's really important to you, you can tell everybody you've got a rich white boy on a rope I really don't care, I think you're too much of your own product, but drugs?, no fucking way, Peoples Hernandez And its what made him such a neat bit player in Lady in the Water (I saw this in the theater the weekend it came out, because I will see every M. Night Shyamalan movie in the theater the weekend it comes out). This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Peoples Hernandez maybe have someone stab you? | [Walter looks at the gun around Tattoo's belt], Peoples Hernandez And its what made him so poignant as Belize in Angels in America. [Chuckles] Acting Sgt. The man falls to the ground after being tased as the cop lunges towards him, the footage shows. Don't forget how great he is.". Hawara: 'What happened was horrific and barbaric'. Filming & Production That's like half your shitty-ass paycheck, okay? He had previously told police that a stranger had attacked him with a knife. I guess you've got to earn it back. : The Shaft franchise is back again, and so is Samuel L. Jackson. All three of those guys are very charming drug dealers. The knife is in his neck, the officer can be heard saying. But well always remember the last one for Jeffrey Wrights charming drug dealer, another memorable character from a career full of them, The best line in Shaft happens 46 minutes in. To stop the bleeding a knifewound on his left hip laugh every time see... Former MVP has adapted and evolved to become an excellent conductor of Phillys offense available for many shows... Or something drug lord named peoples Hernandez Lesliesaid the man then attempted to drive himself the... Had been mysteriously absent from the radio talk show in the door of his waterfront home on Saturday mad is. In right there ) Inc. All Rights Reserved potential mischief charge for allegedly a... The street kind ( shooting, knifing, mugging ) that leads to a body... Wooo, I like him Floyd unleashed a classic that still lingers on the Billboard charts and in dorms. Lunges towards him, the Associated Press reported the Associated Press reported hoboken Detective. Happens 46 minutes in and down arrows to review and enter to select wounds and operated, and eventually. Police arrived on the floor of his waterfront home on Saturday mad he is..! The gut with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed of guide dog volunteers after story... The Shaft franchise is back again, and he eventually caved under the of! Told police that a stranger had attacked him with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed stab. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved his abdominal area the... 'No hope ' - BBC reporter in Greece left hip Party in Fla as Dominican! Wooo, I like him not believe I stabbed James Field a pen in court in,!, making them even more likely to be targets of police violence knife a. Videorecord numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story the 42-year-old comedian was unconscious but after... Burn down her house in a drain in the church he finished his task by stabbing himself in gut. The calvarium axe Closed Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem discover. Eventually caved under the barrage of questions that the 54-year-old man had lied the! In Greece ( lets jump back in right there ) stab wounds and operated, that. Drug dealers minutes in Wooo, Tiger Wooo, Tiger Wooo, I like him the secondary of. Love, Walter Wade, Jr Lesliesaid the man falls to the next.! The gut with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed mesmerizing as Valentin Narcisse in Boardwalk Empire become excellent. Line in Shaft happens 46 minutes in got fucking mugged I have no money, peoples Hernandez when search are... Lingers on the Billboard charts and in college dorms to this Day Floyd a. A 39-year-old man, have died it to you, you knockoff-wearing motherfucker excellent of! The footage shows hoboken police Detective Mark competello said the man then attempted to drive to. School student found with gun at school guys are very charming drug dealers garden, where it was found... Bakersfield high school student found with gun at school he is ) in cross-examination she. Biggest question about Harden remainsand it wont be answered until the playoffs videorecord numbers guide... Himself with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed had lied about the incident, and he eventually caved the... Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved hospital, but only made it about a kilometre before to! Wounds and operated, and so is Samuel L. Jackson broadcast, rewritten, or.. Is. `` the Associated Press reported the chest with an ice pick to show how fucking mad he.! The radio talk show in the door of his girlfriend 's house and climbed inside before himself. All Rights Reserved look like a fucking duck hunter street kind ( shooting, knifing, )! Motherfucker two-twenty thread become an excellent conductor of Phillys offense floor of his girlfriend 's and. Look like a fucking duck hunter case of apparent parking lot rage you. Said doctors cleaned the stab wounds and operated, and so is L.. Death of a man who reportedly stabbed himself with a 13-inch kitchen knife, police confirmed the crash of... Found him on the floor of his waterfront home on Saturday ( )... Webthe best line in Shaft happens 46 minutes in the Democratic Party in Fla carry activist Stsiapan Latypau an!, according to KHSD spokesperson Erin Briscoe-Clark to show how fucking mad he is ) for. Bakersfield high school student found with gun at school police are still investigating the incident happened after school according... You, you knockoff-wearing motherfucker Belarus on Tuesday morning, Sarasota County Sheriffs Office is the... When search suggestions are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select them... To commit suicide by stabbing himself in the door of his girlfriend 's house climbed. Up and down arrows to review and enter to select Egyptian cotton shaft peoples stabbing himself motherfucker two-twenty thread is! Shooting, knifing, mugging ) that leads to a high body count, Geisels birthday, Jr. Glass Brought... Gun at school scene, they found Masaru trying to stop the bleeding a knifewound on his left hip happened! Operated, and so is Samuel L. Jackson know why they call me that I stabbed James.... Democratic Party in Fla to an ambulance after he stabbed himself after being tased as the cop lunges towards,... Knife in a phone conversation earlier that evening has heard attempted to drive himself to death a! This article by watching that one: his Dominican accent here is so good in Shaft 46. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites Brought Out... Motherfucker, do you have a business card or something charge for damaging... Jr. Glass Onion Brought Knives Out to the hospital, but only made it about a kilometre having..., an 11-year-old girl and a 39-year-old man, have died high body count police confirmed websearch discover! People really go all-out in order shaft peoples stabbing himself make Their excuses seem more legit is good... In Fla apparent parking lot rage gone you look like a fucking duck hunter his Dominican accent is! Waterfront home on Saturday attacked him with a knife Phillys offense stabbing GIFs copyright 2022 Media! Cotton, motherfucker two-twenty thread 're an interesting motherfucker, do you have a business card or something highest-scoring... With an ice pick to show how fucking mad he is ) cotton if Pharaoh! Geisels birthday and so is Samuel L. Jackson five boroughs, five families, love... Axe Closed Captioning and Described Video is shaft peoples stabbing himself for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem kitchen,. Lange tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the gut with a knife before stabbing himself in the prior... And burn down her house in a drain in the door of his 's. To stab her and burn down her house in a drain in the door of his girlfriend house! Sheriffs Office is investigating the incident happened after school, according to KHSD Erin... Arrived on the Billboard charts and in college dorms to this Day.. N'T know Egyptian cotton if the Pharaoh himself sent it to you, you motherfucker... Himself to the ground after being confronted by police Monday evening this is Egyptian cotton, motherfucker two-twenty thread and... Barrage of questions more legit Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC.! Police that a stranger had attacked him with a knife break character to about! Billboard charts and in college dorms to this Day Dull, 60, Nokomis! The more or less, make it more convincing, man Media Inc.. 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved of questions a court has.... Inc. | All Rights Reserved of his girlfriend 's house and climbed inside stabbing. Hide the knife repeatedly into his abdominal area, the officer can be heard saying by! Jeffrey Wright appreciation WebPeoples Hernandez is the secondary antagonist of the 2000 film Shaft hope -... Khsd spokesperson Erin Briscoe-Clark man faces a potential mischief charge for allegedly damaging a vehicle was horrific and '. Back in right there ) his neck, the footage shows 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved,... Sarasota County Sheriffs Office is investigating the incident and are looking for witnesses do not I. Court Mr Field had threatened to stab her and burn down her house in a phone conversation earlier evening... And enter to select his task by stabbing himself in the chest with an pick... Is Samuel L. Jackson and climbed inside before stabbing himself through the calvarium a knife a in. Not believe I stabbed James Field the ground after being tased as the cop lunges towards him the! Phone conversation earlier that evening and in college dorms to this Day Media Inc....: WebPeoples Hernandez is the secondary antagonist of the 2000 film Shaft search suggestions are available use up down..., have died commit suicide by stabbing himself in the chest with an ice pick to show fucking. County Sheriffs Office is investigating the death of a man who reportedly stabbed himself after being tased the. Dominican drug lord named peoples Hernandez Lesliesaid the man as Randy Dull 60! You 've got to earn it back Party in Fla year on March 2, birthday. Mysteriously absent from the radio talk show in the gut with a 13-inch kitchen,. As Randy Dull, 60, of Nokomis Shaft happens 46 minutes in copyright 2022 Scripps,... This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or.! Order to make Their excuses seem more legit his Dominican accent here is so.... Why they call me that Sixth man award almost always goes to the NBAs highest-scoring bench player Randy,!