St. St. Benedict is depicted on the front of the Medal, holding a cross in one hand, and his Rule in the other. O Jesus, Risen from the dead, please give Eric New Life and New Hope. Raiment in the Bible, What does the Bible say about fashion and our clothing? Please pray for Erics conversion and salvation, Prayer: Stir up in your Church, O Lord, the spirit that animated our Father Benedict. I believe that you Lord is capable of everything and anything and that you can deliver us from all evil, and thats why you taught us the Lords prayer and in your words you told us to pray and ask you not to lead us into temptations but deliver us from all evil. When a person carries the Saint Benedict Medal or the Saint Benedict Crucifix, it is a constant reminder to that person to think of Christ always, in effect, a continuous exorcism. Some people around me believe that nothing can protect me from evil and witchcraft. View Light Brown Saint Benedict Rosary, St. Benedict Keepsake Box and Rosary with Red EnamelThis 3.75 Saint Benedict figurine stands atop a small keepsake box and inside the box is a St. Benedict rosary. Know the powerful meaning of this sacramental medal, St. Benedict of Nursia predicted the day of his death. Feast Day: July 11 . He lived there until his death. Even at the mere mention of the name of Jesus Christ, the devil shrinks away. He founded several monasteries and schools of learning, including the famous Monte . I implore you in your loving kindness to pray for me before the throne of God.To you I have recourse in the dangers that daily surround me.Shield me against my selfishness and my indifference to God and to my neighbor.Inspire me to imitate you in all things.May your blessing be with me always, so that I may see and serve Christ in others and work for His kingdom. Around the edge of the medal are the words: May his presence protect us in the hour of death.. Read Also other July Novenas. Protect me against my enemies, against the evil enemy in all its forms and . O glorious Saint Benedict, sublime model of all virtues, pure vessel of God's grace. 9. St. Benedict's prayer devotion will help you with your life-long formation in Christ. I, therefore, invoke thy powerful intercession, in the confident hope that thou wilt hears my prayers and obtain for me the special grace and favor I so earnestly implore (mention it) if it be for the greater glory of God and the welfare of my soul. Lk 6:28; Rom 12:14; 1P3:9) Therefore, lay people can preside over certain blessings; (Cf. I have recourse to you in all the dangers that surround me daily. May he recover all what hes lost after so many years of hopelessness, IN Jesus Name. Not to curse those who curse me, but rather to bless them. The special favors that we ask should always be with faith and from the heart, so that the saint listens to us and is merciful with our request. And, disgustingly, he has a partner in his malignancy and malice to encourage and support him. Gracious and Holy Father, give us the wisdom to discover You, the intelligence to understand You, the diligence to seek after You, the patience to wait for You, eyes to behold You, a heart to meditate upon You, and a life to proclaim You, through the power of the Spirit of Jesus, our Lord. You know the many physical dangers that surround us today often caused or occasioned by human inventions. The prayer to St. Benedict is powerful to ward off the influence of evil, gossip, harassment and dangers. We ask all this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Who with You lives and reigns, one God, world without end. On each side of St. Benedict are Latin words meaning: The Cross of the Holy Father Benedict., Below his feet are the words: From the Holy Monte Cassino, 1880. This is the date that Monte Cassino (St. Benedicts first monastery) was given exclusive rights to produce the medal. View Saint Benedict Mens Rosary, St. Benedict Rosary Light BrownSt. The Order of Saint Benedict has continued to the present day. Thank you and God bless. Benedictine monks and nuns take root in a particular place, called monasteries, and they are related to the culture and needs of a specific location.Most of them live together in congregations following a common discipline and helping each other live lives of prayer, study, and work. Please pray for Victor, that he should be released from the manupilations of demonic altars and territorial sin. A prayer that the cross of Christ guide us and be our light. Required fields are marked *. The centerpiece echos the crucifix in that it too has the round St. Benedict medallion. You, Adored Celestial Saint, Saint Benedict Abbot! Be my shield against envy, evil desires, selfishness, and the various forms of evil that come from those who are far from God. Well, someone has tried to poison my heart! We pray to Saint Benedict to ward off the evils of ourselves or of those close to us. I pray all this through Christ Jesus and ask Saint Benedict to intercede for me. Here are 6 effective St Benedict prayers for protection against witchcraft. Amen, Download St Benedict Prayer for Protection PDF file HERE. In the intense radiance of this light his mind was freed of hindrance and he was able to discern how incomplete all things are here below. Skin changes 2. I therefore invoke your powerful intercession. This was my reward. This image refers to the second attempt on St. Benedicts life when a jealous enemy gave him a poisoned loaf of bread. Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before You. In our home, we have some sacramentals, such as the cross of St. Benedict hanging on the main wall of our house, the holy medal of St. Benedict that I have on my computer desk and the holy water on our little altar, which we use very often when we pray the prayer to St. Benedict. You will always need it every time you come closer to God. Especially in these times in which we live, attacks against the family and marriage are increasing. This prayer is attributed to St. Benedict of Nursia, a 6th century Italian monk and founder of the Benedictine Order. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with you. Gail says: December 4, 2017 at 8:30 pm St Benedict, please heal me and my kids. The Exorcism St Benedict Prayer For Protection is a prayer that is said to protect against evil and demonic forces. St. Benedict Medal. " The Rule of St. Benedict " is a text by which monks living in a community have been abiding since the Fourth Lateran Council (1215). Cast out from me all curses, enchantments, spells, witchcraft, black magic, demonic works, evil . Benedict Moves a Large Stone by the Power of PrayerSt. Glorious Saint Benedict, may your blessings be with me always. Learn how your comment data is processed. Papa Francisco: Cuntas veces vemos esta realidad en las personas malas y parece que les va bien, que son felices, nada les falta? Reply. After he built twelve monasteries in the mountains, he moved to Monte Cassino, where he founded an abbey and wrote his rule. Benedict's monks are allowed clothes that suit to climate, enough food and sufficient sleep. Te invitamos a leer nuestra, Todos tus datos estn seguros. Promise. I invoke you to remove from my lifeevery curse that my broken soul I can no longer bear this pain! We will be a reflection of Gods miracles. Among these are: vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience; the daily recitation of the office; and the observance of silence. When he got up, his flesh was badly torn and scratched, but he overcame his temptation. We'll NEVER sell your email to anyone. Prayers Against Sickness And Disease Unto Death. I want to be free from all dangers of life including evil. Almighty God witchcraft will not prevail in my life. The cup immediately broke into pieces and his life was spared. Bible Verses About Protecting The Environment, Bible Verses About Protecting The Innocent, Bible Verses About Protecting The Vulnerable, Bible Verses About Pretending To Be Someone Else, Bible Verses About Proclaiming The Word Of God, Bible Verses About Praying For Lost Souls, Bible Verses About Premarital Relationships, Bible Verses About Practicing What You Preach, Bible Verses About Praising God In Hard Times, Bible Verses About Praising God With Music, Bible Verses About Poverty And Homelessness, Bible Verses About Power In The Name Of Jesus, Bible Verses About Practice Makes Perfect, Bible Verses About Plagues In The Last Days KJV, Bible Verses About Plagues In The Last Days, Bible Verses About Physical Pain And Healing. It calls 'for the Cross of Christ to be our light and our guide' and becomes a constant reminder that we are to follow Christ and not to be influenced by the 'Dragon' or the devil, satan. Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefice, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical ailments. Hear my prayer! To the right of St. Benedict is a cup with a serpent, representing the poisoned cup of wine that shattered after he blessed it. He destroyed pagan temples and statues and drove demons out from pagan sacred sites. Thy heart was always so full of love, compassion, and mercy towards those who were afflicted or troubled in any way. He destroyed pagan temples and statues and drove demons out from pagan sacred sites. St. Benedict was born to a noble family around 480 A.D. in Nursia, in central Italy.He lived a sequestered life for many years, leaving family and friends behind to live in a cave near the town of Subiaco.St. Breaking the Powers of the Dark and Witchcraft. The statuette of St. Benedict is affixed to a lovely little keepsake box whose top is red enamel and border is accented with flowers. Medals of Saint Benedict are sacramentals that may be blessed legitimately by any priest or deacon not necessarily a Benedictine (Instr., 26 Sept. 1964; Can. That is why themiraculous prayers to St Benedict, causing extra power to the hearts of all the faithful who hope toward off witchcraft or remove them. I command and bid all the powers who molest me, by the power of God all powerful, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels, and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary. Medals bearing the image of St. Benedict, a cross, and these letters began now to be struck in Germany, and soon spread over Europe. Shield me against my enemies, inspire me to imitate thee in all things. Filled as he was the spirit of all the just, You flooded him with the splendor of Your light. Prayer against all evil. Feel the presence of the Lord at all times, through constant prayer, small sacrifices that demonstrate your commitment to the creator, but above allpray to Saint Benedict Abbotto avoid witchcraft. Dear Saint Benedict, I thank God for showering you with His grace to love Him above all else and to establish a monastic rule that has helped so many of His children live full and holy lives. It is believed that St Benedict can offer you protection against evil, curses and diseases. Amen. Also . O God arise in my life and let satanic bewitchment scatter, in Jesus name. I ask this through the power of the Spirit of Jesus, our Lord. He portrayed the spirit of moderation. The prayer to St. Benedict is one of them. To keep away the spells of magicians, of wicked and evil-minded persons. Saint Benedict is often places on medals and other talismans for protection from evil, witchcraft, and malicious magic. A flower from the Pagoda tree (revered in India as the Tree of Life), frangipani epitomizes Sacred Perfection, its mesmerizing scent . As a young boy he was sent to Rome and placed in the public schools. I therefore ask you to intercede for me so that I would be filled with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Always accompany me and guide me in the path of life. (Please wait a moment for the comment system to load), Para mayor informacin puedes contactarnos a travs de nuestro, Pildorasdefe.net participa en el programa de asociados de Amazon, Exorcism and Blessing of the Cross and Medal of St. Benedict, The meaning of the Cross and Medal of Saint Benedict, St. Benedict. The Medal of St. Benedict is a very effective way to ward off evil spirits and witchcraft. Protect us from all dangers that this world has to offer. St. Amen. O glorious St. Benedict, sublime model of all virtues, pure vessel of Gods grace. The pectoral crucifix pendant is 3 tall and has a large jump ring for even a large chain to slip through. Protect me against my enemies, against the evil enemy in all his forms, and inspire me to imitate you in all things. Legend has it that he was brought food by a raven flying to his cave. It is said to be able to ward off the evil eye, a malicious look that can bring bad luck and misfortune. That they will be amazed at how much I am a success despite their evil plans on me. We ask this in Jesuss name. The one rule about the St. Benedict Medal (whether it is on a Crucifix or not) is that it be properly blessed. Wisdom, prayer, order, and humility are all essential in spiritual warfare. Known for his powerful Medal and Cross, he wrote the famous Rule of St. Benedict, Peace is something very valuable in everyones life. You are unbreakableand you do not bend for a moment,when I proclaim you! You always listen to my prayersand my prayers for your soulI am kneeling at your feet,beloved Saint Benedict, telling you of my discouragementand my pain Help, please! Name Meaning: "The . We ask all this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Who with You lives and reigns, one God, world without end. 6 Effective St Benedict Prayer for Protection Against Witchcraft, Short Prayers to St. Benedict for Protection Against Evil, St. Francis of Assisis Prayers for Animals, Prayer for babies Protection And Blessing, 3 Prayer for house blessing and protection, Daily midnight prayer point for Protection, 10 prayer points for divine protection with bible verse, 11 Important and powerful Prayers for my son, 3 Unexpected WaysPrayer Changes ThingsWith Scriptures kjv, Christian life insurance: What bible suggest about life insurance, 2 Great Prayer to request a tax-free student loan, 10 Good Prayers to Get a Great Accident Lawyer, 21 Best christian colleges in Virginia USA 2023 Good christian universities education center, Inspirational Prayer points for new month with Scripture, The Origin and Meaning of Easter according to the Bible, 30 Powerful Prayers For Divine Intervention with Bible Verses, 10 Prayer points for children with bible verses, 52 warfare Prayer for business breakthrough and success, How to Find the Best Lawyers for Car and Motorcycle Accidents in the USA, Who Do You Say I Am Sermon From Matthew 16:15. St. Gerard Prayer for Pregnancy and Fertility. Contenido publicado en Pldoras de fe - Para compartir de forma correcta este contenido use los botones de compartir en redes sociales disponibles para ello. To his left is a raven with a loaf of bread. St Benedict Prayer Against Witchcraft. Obtain for me the special favor of protection against witchcraft I earnestly implore. It is a form of prayer and yet another way we can incorporate God into our daily lives. SC 79; CCC can. From there,everything will change in your life miraculously! The St. Benedict MedalWhat do the images mean? Through your intercession may we be delivered from temptation, spiritual oppression, physical ills, and disease. The Government tries to claim everything as covid when it is not . by Esther Majoyegbe. To bear persecution for justice' sake. Humble St. Benedict, I ask you sweetly to obtain for me from God the favors and graces that I so need in the trials, miseries and afflictions of life. Not to return evil for evil. Father, thank you for keeping me alive to see today despite all the attack . Youll enjoy praying with the rosary as the beads glide easily through your fingertips. Benedict once again drove the devil away on a day when the monks were busy building a new monastery. Help me to have everyones interest at heart and have a loving and kind heart just like that of Jesus. All Rights Reserved, Names Of The Twelve Disciples {Explained!}. Ward off envious people who only want evil for me and replace them with those that wish me blessings. I call upon you Lord Jesus to help me. This prayer to St. Benedict must be performed with great faith and devotion in order to unfold all his sacramental power, as the Letter of St. James says: "The prayer that is born of faith will save the sick, the Lord will relieve them, and if they have sins, they will be forgiven. Dear Father, You provided your holy monk, Benedict, as a leader and master in the spiritual life for a countless number of followers. This is just one example in a voluminous record of covert/overt wrongs, injustices, abuses, and acts of malice that were endured by me while I carried the burdens of our family issues, my sons adaptive functioning deficits, the husbands alleged condition, and the ramifications of same. St. Benedict, in full Saint Benedict of Nursia, Nursia also spelled Norcia, (born c. 480 ce, Nursia [Italy]died c. 547, Monte Cassino; feast day July 11, formerly March 21), founder of the Benedictine monastery at Monte Cassino and father of Western monasticism; the Rule that he established became the norm for monastic living throughout Europe. And I ask You, Lord Jesus, to deliver me from all that is evil and unclean. It is a combination of our own personal effort and the work of God within us. We read them continuously. The medal of St. Benedict combines a depiction of the original figure of St. Benedict of Nursia created during the time of Pope Leo IX (11th century), along with symbols which were seen on the medal again in the 17th century. Let me always receive blessings and not curses. It is a form of prayer and yet another way we . This prayer was written by the 6th century Italian monk, St. Benedict, and is believed to be a powerful tool for protection against witchcraft, curses, and other forms of evil. You can also hear in Latin, the prayer to the cross of Saint Benedict to remove the influence of evil. He appears to be suffering no repercussions from his evil intentions/acts, which were deliberate, covert, and several years in the making. Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds. 6 thoughts on "PRAYER OF ST. BENEDICT OF NURSIA" . I beg you, sir, Through your intercession may we be delivered from temptation, spiritual oppression, physical ills, and disease. Say 1: Our Father Say 1: Hail MarySay 1: Glory Be, O God, you have endowed your servant Benedict with the gifts of prayer and universal charity. Glorious Saint Benedict, sublime model of virtue, pure vessel of God . Estas cookies se utilizan para adaptar el contenido de la web a las preferencias del Usuario del Servicio y optimizar el uso del sitio, las cuales permiten que el dispositivo reconozca al usuario y muestre adecuadamente el servicio ofrecido, adaptada a sus necesidades individuales. This is nothing less than the spirits of Ahab and Jezebel, of witchcraft, and the demonic, as well as, the grand finale comprised of intentional acts of cruelty in a life of covert acts of aggression, vindictiveness, malice, and psychological oppression. Lea nuestro aviso para cualquier otra informacin: Your comments matter. Help me to dedicate my life to loving and serving our Lord God and to always lead a good example to others by leading them to the right and holy path and help them live lives which are holy and pleasing to God. Protect us from drug and alcohol abuse, impurity and immorality, objectionable companions, and negative attitudes. Thou didst never dismiss without consolation and assistance anyone who had recourse to thee. St. Benedict was able to defeat the devil numerous times throughout his life, earning him the title of protector against evil spirits, temptation, and witchcraft. Medals bearing the image of St. Benedict, a cross, and these letters began now to be struck in Germany and soon spread over Europe. 3x St. Benedict Prayer Against Witchcraft for Protection Against Evil. The Catholic Church encourages the use of sacramentals such as the Medal of St. Benedict, the Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, the Medal of St. Charbel, holy water, the crucifix, and other properly blessed religious objects. St Benedict was proclaimed by Pope Paul VI as the patron saint of Europe. Although we (the laity) cannot, (and should never attempt to) perform solemn exorcisms, we can be companions with prayers of deliverance. (bis) Christ, have mercy on us. 1168). He was turned off by the lack of discipline and laziness of the Roman youth, so he fled to the desert mountains of Subiaco and lived as a hermit for three years in a deep cave. I feel that there is danger after me and my loved ones and I beseech you Saint Benedict to intercede for me so that no evil will come to me or my loved ones. Bless your laboring church whose valiant defender he was and whose inspiration he continues to be. Protect yourself from danger, which may be near you, even when you have not noticed it, feel the tranquility of being under the heavenly mantle. The brown enamel cross is yet another attractive feature of this inexpensive quality rosary. On this day I come before you Saint Benedict to ask for your continued intercession together with the Virgin Mary before Jesus. Encircling the right edge of the medal are the initials for the words: Vade retro Satana; nunquam suade mihi vana (Begone Satan!