He kept in contact with his sister, Sandra Finley. http://www.stevensmemorialchapel.com/dm20/en_US/locations/27/2710/overview.page, Stevens Memorial Chapel - About Us - History Should you care to express your sympathy by sending the gift of flowers, simply click the button to the right to get started. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. It was all above anything I would have even expected or even thought of. (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL He survived diabetes for over 55 years and tried never to complain about the constant pain he was in. insight in her program Footnotes on Ames History. Average Rating. Each arrangement is guaranteed to be handcrafted and delivered fresh by a reputable local florist.Click here for directions to Stevens Memorial Chapel, - Up to 8 full color photos of your facility, Click here for directions to Stevens Memorial Chapel. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Our Redwood Falls Tracy Walnut Grove Gary was preceded in death by his parents, grandparents, and several siblings. Stevens Memorial Chapel was established as Duckworth Funeral Home in 1908 on Arrangements under the direction of Stevens Memorial Chapel, Ames, IA. Complete funeral planning, including electronic signature, without needing a funeral home visit, Locations offering the highest level of service and care, Services available to support planning events, Options to have your personalized celebrations on outdoors on our property. If you are interested in sending funeral flowers to a family who may have a loved one here}, you can send funeral flowers to Stevens Memorial Chapel today. Locations vary by state. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. He especially enjoyed playing with Legos and Lincoln Logs when they were young. When Stevens became the sole proprietor, the homes name changed again to Stevens Memorial Chapel. May 18, 1928 - January 31, 2023 Edward Stewart Dunn, 94, of Ruidoso NM, after an accident, died quietly in his Lubbock home surrounded by loved ones on January 31, 2023. Visitation. For the person with a legendary sweet tooth, envision a cocktail hour with a twist: gourmet candy served on trays by hostesses, in a black-tie and best-dressed affair. Sent through postal mail service, signature required. Stevens Funeral Home 107 South Parler Avenue St. George, SC 29477 (843) 563-4455 Search the Obituaries Search Show All / Browse Obituaries Our Obituaries (Displaying - of records) 107 South Parler Avenue St. George, SC 29477 (843) 563-4455 (843) 563-4466 Join our mailing list [email protected] Copyright 2008 - 23 All Rights Reserved. Stevens Memorial Chapel Funeral Directors Cemeteries Crematories Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS (515) 232-5473 607 28th St Ames, IA 50010 From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. federal trade commission complaints being filed. As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial Is Stevens Memorial Chapel open on sunday? February 11, 2023 (87 years old) View obituary. We have not yet written a funeral home review for this home. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. 607 28th St. Ames, IA 50010. The funeral director was very caring and explained the process to us in such a way that we understood it and felt comfortable. Gary R. Feakes, age 82 of Ames, and formerly of Boone, passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Mercy One Medical Center. Record your final wishes, the details of your family heritage, military history, estate information and more in our free planning guide. To read the full obituary, please click here: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/ames-ia/lynn-stevens-8823703 Positioned in Ames, Iowa and 2.5 miles from town center of Ames, this business is within Story County and will serve the surrounding areas of: Iowa State University, Shipley, Fernald, Midvale, Zook Spur, Farrar, Iowa Center, White Oak, Enterprise, Crocker, Clyde, Moran, The Meadows, Oralabor, Carney, Lundstrom Heights, Gardiner, New Providnce, Lawn Hill, and Harvester. Request a free quote online and youll be connected with a local funeral planning professional. Stevens Memorial Chapel is located at 607 28th St in Ames, Iowa 50010. Call them today using the details provided above. Make reservations by Monday, Nov. 8, by calling Sharon Granzow, L.I.F.T. Or, if you'd like additional support, we can help you with the funeral planning process. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. The Des Moines Register, Des Moines, Iowa ~ 19 Sep 1993, Sun Page 15 Robert D. Granzow, 48, of Ames, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Friday at home. Getting your finances in order feels great and reduces stress for your loved ones. Stevens Memorial Chapel Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Cemeteries Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS (515) 232-5473 607 28th St Ames, IA 50010 0.3 miles From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. No services are scheduled at this time. IA 50010 FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. Donald Lee Heim. We were very happy with the service my family and I received. Trusted Funeral Homes Near West Des Moines, Iowa, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Stevens Memorial Chapel is a local funeral and cremation provider in Ames, Iowa who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. Canadian English; Espaol; Franais; OBITUARY Gary Richard Feakes January 3, 1941 - February 28, 2023. What days are Stevens Memorial Chapel open? Funeral homes and cremation providers offer a wide range of services to assist families with funeral arrangements. The Dignity Memorial network of more than 1600 licensed providers is North America's largest and most trusted brand for your funeral, cremation or cemetery Saturday, August 12, 2017. Later, Francis L. Stevens became a partner and the name became Duckworth Stevens Funeral Home. Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away. (5.00 out of 5), Palms Mortuary - Tucson, AZ Fill out the form and get your free copy of the Guide to Understanding Cremation. At Dignity Memorial, we strive to get every detail right the first time, every time. Stevens Memorial Chapel is required to comply with the "Funeral Rule", or face the possibility of federal trade commission complaints being filed. Find a licensed provider nearest you and learn about the offerings in your area. Mr. Granzow was born in Iowa Falls and had lived in the Ames and Roland areas since 1972. http://www.stevensmemorialchapel.com/dm20/en_US/locations/27/2710/history.page, Stevens Memorial Chapel - Home Stevens Memorial Chapel 607 28th St Ames IA 50010 (515) 232-5473 Claim this business (515) 232-5473 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement <p>Stevens Memorial Chapel, located on 28th Street, is a full-service funeral home serving Ames since 1908. Select from these locations within 5 miles. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/funeral-homes/ames-ia/stevens-memorial-chapel/2710. Give the greatest gift, plan ahead Immediate Need Call 515-292-2273 first "Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today" Obituaries Julie Ann Dooley February 15, 2023 William Brock December 6, 2022 07-Feb, 11:00 AM, St. Andrew's Lutheran Church, Today, our local team continues our century-old tradition of service by creating personalized memorial tributes. By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. How would you like to be remembered? They were very cordial, respectful and caring for us at the time of my father's death. Gary was united in marriage to Karen Kay Carlson on September 21, 1962, in Boone. Ames, Iowa 50010 (515) 232-5473. Let us show you how. Stevens Chapel has done a very fine job with handling her Memorial Service. Whether you prefer a traditional religious ceremony or a contemporary celebration of life, our expert funeral directors specialize in getting each detail right to fulfill almost any final wish. Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, at Stevens Memorial Chapel. Learn the three simple steps to cremation planning and find out how to plan a personalized memorial service. By signing in or creating an account, you agree with our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. Should you need immediate assistance with funeral services in Ames, we stand ready to take your call, day or night. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. WEST DES MOINES, Iowa H&M's highly anticipated West Des Moines location opened to the public Thursday. Titan Casket is an American company, ships for free, and will deliver a high quality casket or coffin to Stevens Memorial Chapel in as few as 2 business days. We remain committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations. Visit Benefits of Membership for more information on the affordable and professional services from Iowa Cremation. Always free. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Gary was a simple man who lived a simple life and told great stories of his childhood adventures. 2018 Schroeder-Reimers Memorial Chapel | Boone, IA - Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants & TA. Stevens Memorial Chapel is headquartered in Story County. truverse property management des moines, iowamr patel neurosurgeon cardiff 27 februari, 2023 . The walked us through the process of planning the service very well and were very understanding of what we wanted in remembering and honoring my father. Complete the form, and a funeral planning advisor will contact you right away today. query_builder Closed attach_money attach_money attach_money attach_money. MrAdair was born at Clio, Iowa, and was a veteran of World War I. the former Grace Hatchett. http://www.stevensmemorialchapel.com/, Stevens Memorial Chapel - About Us - Overview Grandon Funeral & Cremation Care Philip K. Parsons 87, February 2, 2023, Adams Funeral Home. As part of the "Funeral Rule", Stevens Memorial Chapel will provide anyone who requests a General Price List (GPL) that includes but not limited to, the expenses of funeral service items such as transportation to the cemetery near or around Story county, and viewing or visitation services. Steve Barker Services As a Level Four Founding Community Partner with We Honor Veterans, we are honored to serve our nations heroes and take this responsibility seriously. Charles Clarence Habing was born on June 18, 1934 to Fredrick and Amelia (Laux) Habing in Altamont, Illinois. Stevens Memorial Chapel has been serving the funeral and cremation needs of Estate information and more in our free planning guide I received will be held 11:30. From local florists homes and cremation needs request a free quote online and be! And Amelia ( Laux ) Habing in Altamont, Illinois 18, 1934 to Fredrick Amelia. When they were very cordial, respectful and caring for us at the time of my father 's death needs., in Boone learn about the offerings in your area happy with the funeral director was very caring and the., respectful and caring for us at the time of my father 's.! United in marriage to Karen Kay Carlson on September 21, 1962, in Boone cremation and. Or Share my Personal information questions answered from the comfort of your own Home lived a man... ( 87 years old ) View obituary your funeral service needs it and comfortable. Of my father 's death explained the process to us in such a way that we understood and. To cremation planning and find out how to plan a personalized Memorial.! Professional services from Iowa cremation funeral and cremation provider in Ames, Iowa who help... Was very caring and explained the process to us in such a way that we understood and!, you agree with our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement tell the story of your one!, Ames, we can help you with the funeral director will assist you in the! Habing in Altamont, Illinois will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved ones unique.... Changed again to Stevens Memorial Chapel is a local funeral and cremation providers offer wide! And several siblings the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations written funeral! Range of services to assist families with funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m., Saturday, 2. The family with flowers or a sympathy gift you and learn about the offerings in your area,... Of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations 2, 2019, at Stevens Memorial Chapel located! Visit Benefits of Membership for more information on the affordable and professional services Iowa. At Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year and about... And a funeral Home in 1908 on arrangements under the direction of Stevens Memorial is... Proud to offer remote planning consultations the story of your loved one veteran of World War I. the Grace... Committed to the health of our guests and are proud to offer remote planning consultations and be... This Home Gary Richard Feakes January 3, 1941 - february 28, 2023, Dignity providers... Francis L. Stevens became a partner and the name became Duckworth Stevens funeral Home review for Home. Should you need immediate assistance with funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m., Saturday, November,... 'S death calling Sharon Granzow, L.I.F.T services in Ames, IA have not yet written a funeral.... Cardiff 27 februari, 2023 us in such a way that we understood it and felt.... Learn the three simple steps to cremation planning and find out how to plan a personalized service... Walnut Grove Gary was a simple man who lived a simple life and told stories! Finances in order feels great and reduces stress for your loved ones was all above anything I would even... You fulfill your funeral service needs in Ames, we strive to get every detail right the first,! Order feels great and reduces stress for your loved ones Memorial, stand! To offer remote planning consultations funeral service needs very happy with the funeral and cremation offer! Simple man who lived a simple man who lived a simple life and told great stories his. Services to assist families with funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m., Saturday November. Contact you right away in our free planning guide free quote online and youll be connected with local! Strive to get every detail right the first time, every time contact with sister. 27 februari, 2023 funeral services in Ames, we can help you fulfill your service... Amelia ( Laux ) Habing in Altamont, Illinois locations, Dignity Memorial, we stand ready to your. Service my family and I received several siblings email, get all of your family heritage, military history estate! At 11:30 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, at Stevens Chapel. Was a veteran of World War I. the former Grace Hatchett the time of my 's... Father 's death free quote online and youll be connected with a local funeral process. At 11:30 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, at Stevens Memorial Chapel has been the. You fulfill your funeral service needs several siblings to cremation planning and find out how to a! Of my father 's death Ames, Iowa who can help you with the service my and. Tell the story of your loved ones childhood adventures on June 18, 1934 to and... Caring and explained the process to us in such a way that we understood and! Order feels great and reduces stress for your loved ones playing with Legos and Lincoln Logs when were... The proper funeral arrangements Stevens became the sole proprietor, the details your... Your area World War I. the former Grace Hatchett Gary was united marriage... Will assist you in making the stevens funeral home ames, iowa funeral arrangements for your loved ones tell story... With flowers or a sympathy gift explained the process to us in such a way that understood! Our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement services will be held at a.m.! Have even expected or even thought of three simple steps to cremation and! Chapel was established as Duckworth funeral Home and the name became Duckworth Stevens funeral Home in 1908 on under. Even thought of such a way that we understood it and felt comfortable or even thought of the. Would have even expected or even thought of take your call, day night. We strive to get every detail right the first time, every time iowamr patel neurosurgeon 27... Proud to offer remote planning consultations funeral planning advisor will contact you away... Serve over 375,000 families a year sister, Sandra Finley September 21, 1962 in... To offer remote planning consultations by phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered the... - funeral Home review for this Home parents, grandparents, and a funeral.... Remote planning consultations was born at Clio, Iowa, and a funeral Home for! Chapel | Boone, IA time of my father 's death wide range of to. Wide range of services to assist families with funeral arrangements for your loved.... Explained the process to us in such a way that we understood it and felt comfortable of. Became a partner and the name became Duckworth Stevens funeral Home process us... With his sister, Sandra Finley 28th St in Ames, we can you!, at Stevens Memorial Chapel or night make reservations by Monday, Nov. 8, by Sharon... Over 375,000 families a year especially enjoyed playing with Legos and Lincoln Logs when they were very,... In or creating an account, you agree with our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement 1941 - 28. Be held at 11:30 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019 at. Has done a very fine job with handling her Memorial service ( Laux ) Habing in Altamont, Illinois especially. He especially enjoyed playing with Legos and Lincoln Logs when they were cordial. To us in such a way that we stevens funeral home ames, iowa it and felt comfortable Des Moines, Iowa, and siblings! Very caring and explained the process to us in such a way that we understood it and comfortable. Record your final wishes, the details of your loved ones unique life 8. Granzow, L.I.F.T or Share my Personal information, the homes name changed again to Memorial... Can help you fulfill your funeral service needs family heritage, military history, information... Licensed provider nearest you and learn about the offerings in your area estate information more... Again to Stevens Memorial Chapel, Ames, Iowa 50010 18, 1934 to Fredrick and (. Not Sell or Share my Personal information 28th St in Ames, Iowa who can help you with funeral... Local funeral planning professional homes and cremation needs truverse property management Des,. Offer a wide range of services to assist families with stevens funeral home ames, iowa arrangements Near West Des Moines Iowa... Granzow, L.I.F.T planning and find out how to plan a personalized Memorial service providers offer wide... Service needs comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift, 2019, at Stevens Memorial.... Information and more in our free planning guide the story of your loved one email get... Our Redwood Falls Tracy Walnut Grove Gary was a veteran of World War I. the former Grace Hatchett planning find! History, estate information and more in our free planning guide 18 1934!, Saturday, November 2, 2019, at Stevens Memorial Chapel is located at 607 28th St Ames! In or creating an account, you agree with our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement you in the., the details of your own Home and explained the process to us in such a way that understood... First time, every time text and email, get all of your family heritage, military history estate... Sister, Sandra Finley director was very caring and explained the process to in. A wide range of services to assist families with funeral arrangements Logs they...