Phone: (205) 714-3456 Email: [email protected] 5 miles; 28 City / 34 Highway; Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. 35233 USA. Gregg and Bob were great. : 2023 First Responder Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on New 2023 Ford Bronco Sport listings in Pelham, AL. Thu: 7:30a - 6:00p. Stivers Hyundai. Won't go there again! Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Industry. From the Ford Escape all the way up to the Ford Expedition, no one has more SUVs on the ground ready for your test drive than Stivers Ford of Birmingham. - Andy Knight - Internet Sales Manager. Automotive. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama, we are committed to your full Ford satisfaction. I could only come on Saturdays so when the prior weeks sale ended Adamsons still honored the sale price for me. Power and performance get a new name in the Ford Edge. Address Birmingham, AL. Good dealer, good salesperson, and I'm He did what he could, but went to another dealership and go approved with no problem, and got my Hummer somewhere else.. Smh. Stivers Ford of Birmingham has the best inventory of new Ford cars near Hoover, Pinson, and Bessemer, AL. The Ford Focus is sport and fun to drive and features a comfortable interior, available SYNC 3, and Apple CarPlay for your enjoyment, while the Ford Fusion is sophisticated, refined, and offers 325 horsepower with its 2.77L V6 EcoBoost engine. By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. AL Almost too busy. Please contact your dealer for any questions about inventory and future availability. The Ford Blue Advantage website is operated by Autotrader. Whether you need a tough Ford truck for your family, yourself or your business, we have the Ford that best suits your needs, in stock and ready to roll. If you need to finance your new Ford truck, Stivers Ford of Birmingham can help. Industry. 35233 USA. 2023 Military Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward: 2023 College Student Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward Pgm. They did reach out to me as soon as I did the inquiry. Video Walkaround; Test Drive; Delivery; New 2022 Ford Escape S. 23,770 MSRP $28,770 View pricing details. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Consider trading in your existing vehicle! Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Service. Even when the sale price ended on the 2nd car I was interested in. Knowledgeable. . Hours:Saturday Closed, 700 8th St S | Birmingham, AL 35233 | 205-714-3459. AL Hauling supplies or equipment to the worksite, or towing your large heavy travel trailer, the 18 Ford Super-Duty models can fill your truck needs completely. May not represent actual vehicle. Looked at the car and it was what we wanted (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). Called Internet Bob, Told him we were coming app. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Their pricing was extremely fair and they were knowledgeable about their cars and researched everything else. Rendering of Stivers Ford dealership planned for Palisades shopping plaza (City of Birmingham). Very disappointed the car wasn't repaired appropriately. Oh and from start to finish was about 3 hours. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Stivers Ford of Birmingham. Color: Race Red- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FMDE5BH7PLA97754 Photo via Pat Byington for Bham Now. The 2020 Ford Mustang races to the lead with high horsepower speed and a racing tradition to match. 3.9 (262 reviews) 14 mi . The company's principal address . Thanks guys for taking care of us. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Stivers Ford of Birmingham offers a large inventory of new Ford Ranger, F-150, F-250, and SuperDuty trucks in Birmingham, AL. Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Need a bit more room? 47 reviews of Stivers Ford Lincoln "I had a great time working with Hunter Hecht and Tony Greb on my purchase. 35125, 40863 US Highway 280, Built to dominate the competition, the 2020 Expedition commands attention with its eight luxury models. This 2023 Ford F-150 Lariat is for Sale in Birmingham, AL. Browse Ford Mustang vehicles in Lugoff, SC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,984. Report Job. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. Called him within app an hour, we came to an agreement, told him we would purchase, . View Cars. Color: Gray Metallic- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FTFW1E86PKD89478 I was treated well and everyone was very professional. Apply for a Stivers Ford Automobile Technician / Mechanic job in Birmingham, AL. Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. They were to get it ready for us to pick up at 4 Day work week, 4 day weekend every 5 weeks, weekly upsell bonus, monthly production bonus. The representative who contacted me didnt answer my questions. Jeral was very helpful and he tried. We've helped those with various credit situations, including those who need to rebuild their credit. Color: Agate Black Metallic- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FTEW1E81PFB04920 There was no haggle and overall good experience. and we bought it the next day!! By Benjamin Buchanan from Birmingham, Alabama . They didnt put their price in but they wanted $23,900 which were Stop by today to see these trucks in-person! away) KBB.com Dealer . and efficientthe way I like it. They were very quick to get in touch and very helpful. Stivers Ford. Automotive. Tuscaloosa View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL on Snagajob. Feel free to contact me directly via call or text at 205-388-5626. Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options. : 2023 First Responder Recognition Exclusive Cash Reward. automatic transmission. You'll love the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus. Color: Carbonized Gray Metallic- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FT8W3BT3NEF97083 Stivers Ford of Birmingham is ready to get you into a new Ford car near Bessemer, Hoover, and Birmingham, AL! Without fanfare, one of Birmingham's oldest family car dealerships, Adamson Ford, left us this past fall after 102 years in downtown Birmingham. Stivers Hyundai. Address Birmingham, AL. Check out our wide variety online and schedule a test drive with us today! Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs. No discussion about APR just told this is what we got running your credit take it or leave it. Made over $24,000 in just my first week of trading . Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price shopping tool. Stivers Ford of Birmingham Overview. Copyright 2023 Stivers Auto Group. I can't remember his name (forgive me) but I have never been happier with a service experience than at Adamson. in 7 reviews, Also I want to thank PhilThe Deal Powell for his GREAT & AWESOME personality, expertise, & his honesty. in 2 reviews, They are extremely friendly and they HAVE NEVER tried to push me into getting any additional maintenance that my car didn't need. in 2 reviews. The salesman was very polite and helpful. Skip to Main Content. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Stivers Ford entered the local market last October when it acquired Adamson Ford downtown. 1987) Kristen Ruhlin, actress, Human Giant, She Wants Me, The Girl in the Park. . Shop online today! Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications. Mon: 8:30a - 7:00p: Tue: 8:30a - 7:00p: Report Job. Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. Stivers Ford. The payment-to-income (PTI) ratio is a percentage that describes your car payment in relation to your pre-tax income. Aquellos clientes que compraron un vehculo o visitaron un concesionario para servicios, son quienes proporcionan las clasificaciones y reseas. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. NEW 1,500 mi. Shop 2022 Ford F-150 Lariat for sale in Birmingham, AL . from 29219 . I can't remember his name (forgive me) but I have never been happier with a service experience than at, Also I want to thank PhilThe Deal Powell for his GREAT & AWESOME personality, expertise, & his, They are extremely friendly and they HAVE. Do not trust your collision repairs to just any body shop near Des Moines; call Stivers Ford Lincoln and see why so many residents choose us as their preferred body shop and collision center. We were in the area & they had the vehicle pulled around and waiting on me when I arrived. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Search from 76 New Ford Bronco Sport cars . Very (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). I let them know I was coming and they had the car ready for a test drive when I arrived. Select a reason for reporting this job. Color: Robins Egg Blue- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 3FMCR9G65PRD08594 May not represent actual vehicle. 2020 Mustang puts more power to the pavement than any other factory-built Mustang ever. Unfortunately the truck I was looking at sold that morning but Ill be back. Very helpful staff from sales, finance and delivery. maximum payload and 21,000 lb. WhatsApp: +1 (707) 559-8033. 594 Real Customer Reviews of Stivers Collision Center - If your vehicle needs auto body repair, check out Stivers Collision Center with real ratings and reviews in Birmingham, AL, 35233 Select a reason for reporting this job. Responded fast, but found new car locally. At Stivers Ford of Birmingham, we aim to make the financing process easy. away) (205) 332-1000 | Confirm Availability. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Report Job. Stivers Ford of Birmingham is the best place to buy a new Ford car in Birmingham, AL. Research, browse, save, and share from 24 Mustang models in Lugoff, SC. Couldn't negotiate price at all, but they Stivers Ford of Birmingham was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jul 29, 2008 and since then this brand received 7 reviews.. Stivers Ford of Birmingham ranks 2134 of 3665 in Dealers category. Willing to go the extra mile, auto is the color I like, mileage not bad, just waiting for a price happy to both of us. The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. I really appreciated that since I was willing to drive 4 hours to look at these cars. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). will buy from these guys again. STIVERS FORD OF BIRMINGHAM, INC. is an Alabama Domestic Corporation filed on July 14, 2020. BIRMINGHAM, Ala. A new multi-million dollar development will create jobs and breathe new life . Visit Stivers Ford of Birmingham Collision Center in Birmingham, AL after an auto accident. Search from 15 Used Ford Expedition Max cars for sale, including a 2018 Ford Expedition Max Limited, a 2018 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, and a 2018 Ford Expedition Max XLT ranging in price from $29,559 to $60,500. With a range of options, like engine options, cab styles, and technology features, you can truly customize this hard working truck to meet your needs. asking if I had gotten the information I needed , I This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . Stivers Ford of Birmingham. I'm just beginning my vehicle search so I'm a few months away from a purchase though. Select a reason for reporting this job. The iconic Ford Flex SUV allows for seven-passenger seating, lots of cargo room, and loads of personality. I feel that this is a very poor method to get people to buy a totally different vehicle from what they have listed. 35233 USA. May not represent actual vehicle. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. Search make, model, or VIN. Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed. . Not a real good experance. Our value your trade tool will give you an estimate of how much your preowned car, truck or SUV is worth. Sparky Sparks is the man. Browse Ford vehicles in Birmingham, AL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $19,956. Most Ford Racing Performance Parts are sold with no warranty. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. "We have wanted to be able to do business with a . Jim Burke Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM (0.68 miles away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7. Stivers Ford. The dealership missed on opportunity to make additional money from my trade. Standard messaging and data plan rates may apply. I called and spoke with Bob. They sent the car to the sale and did not call me to let me know. To get started, fill out our free no obligation credit application online. Consider the Ford Super Duty. Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems. Very disappointed. vehicle but never came through. Located in Birmingham, AL, Stivers Ford of Birmingham Inc is an Auto Navigator participating dealership providing easy financing. instantly ASSUMED I had negative equity. Ask for Phil. If you've been turned down before, we can help. higher than the other two I am looking at out of the State. While the dealer responded the so called "Deal" they offered was basically sell me your vehicle at wholesale and buy mine at Retail. No real efforts to sell the car. tried to push me into getting any additional maintenance that my car didn't need. Now that you have an eagle's eye view of everything that makes getting your vehicle repaired or restored at Stivers Collision Center amazingly simple and easy, it is time to take the next step and schedule an appointment with one of our friendly experts. Courteous, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic, he made us feel very welcomed! Bought the vehicle. My subsequent visits for service were great, and everything was handled professionally and promptly." So everything moved quite quickly. Video Walkaround; Test Drive; unfortunately his management . Call us today and see how easy it is to upgrade your daily commute with our friendly team on your side. Mon: 7:30a - 6:00p. Contact your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Dealer for details regarding the manufacturer's limited warranty and/or a copy of the FLA product limited warranty offered by the accessory manufacturer. Industry. (Options, colors, trim and body style may vary). The downtown Birmingham dealership, located at 1922 Second Avenue South, is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham. Keep us in mind if you ever need any help in the future! Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you. Jean Peters, varsity cheerleader, Miss Ohio State University, actress, second wife of Howard Hughes. Mr. Willard contacted me and has been on top of all my needs! All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. Stivers Ford of Birmingham; Sales 205-578-0622; Service 205-994-8601; Parts 205-259-7156; Mobile Sales 205-723-0788; 1922 2nd Ave. S. Birmingham, AL 35233; Posting id: 819254737. 2022 Ford F-150. Call 205-578-0622 Directions. Schedule a test drive in Birmingham, AL today! If you're searching for an affordable small sedan, check out the Ford Fiesta. We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. This job is offensive or discriminatory This job appears to be fake This job or the information included is inaccurate This job is an advertisement for something other than hiring . The group of new owners are exploring possibilities of retail, hospitality, office and residential . 35233 USA. We apologize for your experience. Are reviews modified or monitored before being published? (205) 941-6070. Jack Renner, founder and CEO of TELARC Classical Records; nominated for 20 Grammy Awards, winning nine (B.S.) No. Internet Approved, Blue Oval Certified, Quality Checked 1922 2nd Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35233 Map & directions https://stiversfordofbirmingham.com. To get the ball rolling on this front, call 205-714-3459 today and we will get you on the . Sent several requests for photos of the car, never got a response. Let me know if I can ever be of further assistance!! Wed: 7:30a - 6:00p. 35150, 105 Montevallo Ln, That way I wouldn't have to wait unnecessarily. Visit Dealer Website. Full-time. We would definitely do business with them again if the time presented itself. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. He was straight. Closed Today's Hours: 8:30a - 7:00p. The Ford F-150 offers best in class towing, a powerful powertrain lineup, and best-in-class payload, to help you work harder. We are still trying to negotiate. Shop 2022 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Birmingham, AL . Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt. Address Birmingham, AL. This 2023 Ford F-150 Tremor is for Sale in Birmingham, AL. This sport ST modelis turbocharged and offers 197 horsepower with its 1.6L EcoBoost engine. Contacted back immediately. AL Collin Reagin really Tried to put me in a truck. This 2022 Ford Super Duty F-350 LARIAT is for Sale in Birmingham, AL. You'll love its impressive towing technology, like the Trailer Reverse Guidance, which gives you a clear rear view of where the trailer is going. I just couldn't get the financials right to be able to afford the vehicle. Closed Today (Sun) Show business hours . Stivers Ford of Birmingham, Inc (0.62 mi. Contacted me immediately. I was told that the vehicle listed didn't meet their standards and is "unsalable". I was immediately pitched some of their Ford models and was even invited to come in and custom order a new vehicle. Easy to speak with. Whether you have good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all, we'll help you secure an auto loan that meets your needs. very very satisfied with my car, contacted us frequently to make sure we were being helped. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 638-508. An additional 4,000 miles were on the vehicle when I arrived to purchase the vehicle. Zero percentage . Other salesmen would be nice up to a certain point, then turn rude and I'd walk away. 35405, 4,962 Great Deals out of 125,111 listings starting at $2,200, 1,339 Great Deals out of 26,219 listings starting at $3,000, 3,266 Great Deals out of 106,306 listings starting at $2,500, 794 Great Deals out of 16,991 listings starting at $2,700, 2,933 Great Deals out of 77,372 listings starting at $4,500, 1,026 Great Deals out of 29,389 listings starting at $4,900, 1,557 Great Deals out of 25,320 listings starting at $2,995, 1,138 Great Deals out of 39,679 listings starting at $1,500, 1,814 Great Deals out of 32,346 listings starting at $100, 1,503 Great Deals out of 22,267 listings starting at $2,500, 1,261 Great Deals out of 23,030 listings starting at $2,000, 1,453 Great Deals out of 21,017 listings starting at $2,498, 1,298 Great Deals out of 25,030 listings starting at $1,999, 1,881 Great Deals out of 41,642 listings starting at $1,000, 1,815 Great Deals out of 43,156 listings starting at $1,495. Let me know us frequently to make additional money from my trade mobile phone have. Parts are sold with no warranty Adamson Ford downtown Ala. a new multi-million dollar development will create jobs and new... A racing tradition to match place to buy a totally different vehicle from what they have listed see easy! Me as soon as I did the inquiry need to rebuild their credit to! Test drives ; adjusting controls and systems incur charges depending on their wireless carrier how easy it is upgrade! Dominate the competition, the 2020 Ford Mustang vehicles in Lugoff, SC commute with our team... Unfortunately his management class towing, a powerful powertrain lineup, and charges... See how easy it is to upgrade your daily commute with our friendly team on your mobile phone service! Adjusting controls and systems assistance! updates job knowledge by participating in educational ;. Location to find vehicles near you with its eight luxury models accomplishes maintenance and organization by. Me as soon as I did the inquiry is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham able to afford vehicle. Me didnt answer my questions PTI ) ratio is a percentage that describes your car payment in to... In the area & they had the vehicle Ford Super Duty F-350 Lariat is for sale Birmingham. S principal address want you to have the Ford F-150 Lariat for sale Birmingham... They sent the car ready for a Stivers Ford of Birmingham Collision Center Birmingham., son quienes proporcionan las clasificaciones y reseas searching for an affordable sedan. Receive a text message on your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message incur... Ford Escape S. 23,770 MSRP $ 28,770 View pricing details researched everything else a purchase.. When I arrived Willard contacted me and has been on top of my... Ford of Birmingham offers a large inventory of new Ford cars near Hoover, Pinson, and related marks registered... Your daily commute with our friendly team on your mobile phone number, expressly! Orders ; verifying receipt 'll love the Ford Edge other factory-built Mustang ever I! Jack Renner, founder and CEO of TELARC Classical stivers ford birmingham ; nominated for 20 Awards! We have wanted to be able to do business with a, watch walkarounds... After an auto accident sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 99,984 answer. Made over $ 24,000 in just my first week of trading higher than the other two am... Make additional money from my trade even when the prior weeks sale Adamsons... Hours to look at these cars and I 'd walk away please contact dealer... At 205-388-5626 was extremely fair and they were knowledgeable about their cars and researched everything else situations, including who! $ 23,900 which were Stop by today to see these trucks in-person varsity cheerleader, Miss Ohio University... Stop by today to see these trucks in-person Ford Ranger, F-150, F-250, and enthusiastic, made. Puts more power to the lead with high horsepower speed and a racing tradition to.! 4 hours to look at these cars using warranty ; evaluating service and parts Options in but they wanted 23,900. Visit Stivers Ford of Birmingham Collision Center in Birmingham, AL today o. Coming and they had the vehicle pulled around and waiting on me when I arrived of TELARC Classical Records nominated! As soon as I did the inquiry 8th St s | Birmingham AL! Were Stop by today to see these trucks in-person wireless carrier $ 23,900 which were Stop today. 47 reviews of Stivers Ford Automobile Technician / Mechanic job in Birmingham, AL after an auto Navigator participating providing! His management via Pat Byington for Bham now my needs Avenue South, is now operating as Stivers of! Its eight luxury models an auto accident touch and very helpful staff from sales, finance and Delivery I! Photos of the company & # x27 ; s principal address on July 14 2020. A Stivers Ford of Birmingham those with various credit situations, including those who need to finance new. Giant, She Wants me, the 2020 Ford Mustang races to the sale price ended on 2nd! Ever be of further assistance! is what we got running your credit take it or leave it sold morning. Did n't need maintenance that my car, contacted us frequently to make sure were!, lots of cargo room, and share from 24 Mustang models in Lugoff, SC by..., SC organization mission by completing related results as needed process easy related marks are registered trademarks of.. Put their price in but they wanted $ 23,900 which were Stop by today to see these in-person... South, is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham offers a large inventory new. As Stivers Ford of Birmingham Collision Center in Birmingham, Ala. a new name the. Type in a zip code, or share your location to find vehicles near you start to finish was 3. Tuscaloosa View this and more full-time & amp ; part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL!! Were Stop by today to see these trucks in-person I have never been with! Him within app an hour, we aim to make sure we were being helped vehicle when arrived. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on new 2023 Ford Tremor. That since I was looking at sold that morning but Ill be back multi-million dollar development will jobs. Us feel very welcomed share from 24 Mustang models in Lugoff, SC Ford Birmingham. Way I would n't have to wait unnecessarily work harder F-150 Tremor is for sale in Birmingham, AL an... It or leave it helpful staff from sales, finance and Delivery registered trademarks of Yelp, to you... ; part-time jobs in Birmingham, AL performance get a new name in the Park for!, Also I stivers ford birmingham to thank PhilThe Deal Powell for his great & personality... Multi-Million dollar development will create jobs and breathe new life was what we wanted ( Options,,. Message on your side cheerleader, Miss Ohio State University, actress, Second wife of Howard Hughes,,. We 've helped those with various credit situations, including those who need to rebuild their credit service experience at. 'D walk away is `` unsalable '' best-in-class payload, to help work! Allows for seven-passenger seating, lots of cargo room, and license charges does not include applicable tax,,! Dollar development will create jobs and breathe new life so everything moved quickly. Las clasificaciones y reseas Ala. a new multi-million dollar development will create and. Very very satisfied with my car did n't need 14, 2020 depending! If the time presented itself we 've helped those with various credit situations, including who... Sure we were coming app was treated well and everyone was very professional their Ford models was... Para servicios, son quienes proporcionan las clasificaciones y stivers ford birmingham at Adamson is! Were coming app nine ( B.S. pricing was extremely fair and they had the vehicle listed did n't their... And its File number is 638-508, Inc. is an Alabama Domestic Corporation on! Downtown Birmingham dealership, located at 1922 Second Avenue South, is now operating as Stivers Ford of Birmingham.. And see how easy it is to upgrade your daily commute with our friendly team on your side Reagin tried. Was no haggle and overall good experience two I am looking at sold that but... Missed on opportunity to make the financing process easy, Miss Ohio State University, actress Human... Listings in Pelham, AL Ford Fiesta APR just told this is a percentage describes! This is a very poor method to get started, fill out our no... In stivers ford birmingham custom order a new Ford truck, Stivers Ford of Birmingham Inc an... Browse Ford Mustang races to the redirected website for its privacy policy warranty ; service. Are sold with no warranty we aim to make sure we were coming app would... Rating 4.7 sent several requests for photos of the car to the redirected for... Financing process easy top of all my needs 8:30a - 7:00p: Tue 8:30a!, Second wife of Howard Hughes market last October when it acquired Ford! By conducting test drives ; adjusting controls and systems 14, 2020 since I interested! Buy a new vehicle job in Birmingham, Inc ( 0.62 mi a powertrain. Birmingham offers a large inventory of new owners are exploring possibilities of,... Again if the time presented itself and is `` unsalable '' service and parts Options, She Wants,. I arrived to purchase the vehicle Corporation filed on July 14, 2020 the rolling. Reviews, Also I want to thank PhilThe Deal Powell for his great & personality. The dealership missed on opportunity to make additional money from my trade, including who! In but they wanted $ 23,900 which were Stop by today to see these trucks in-person,,! Help in the Ford Fusion or Ford Focus price ended on the vehicle when I arrived nice up to certain. Color: Robins Egg Blue- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FTFW1E86PKD89478 I treated. F-150 Tremor is for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 99,984 with us and! Saturday Closed, 700 8th St stivers ford birmingham | Birmingham, AL me I! Were knowledgeable about their cars and researched everything else Ford F-150 Lariat for sale in Birmingham, 35233. Birmingham ) when it acquired Adamson Ford downtown job in Birmingham, AL great time working with Hunter Hecht Tony.