October 24, 2022, by 's. Thompson/Center Arms is proud to offer American-made quality while backing it up with knowledgeable support and a lifetime warranty. Simple, rugged design lends itself to years of reliable service and top-notch accuracy and relibility. The detachable, compact rotary magazine fits flush with the stock for easy carrying and no snags. Email: [email protected], 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri It's great to have a few on hand for quick reloading at the range or when hunting. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Desert Eagle 44 Mag I.M.I 10"barrel, With Magazine,Magnum Reserch at the best online prices at eBay! MGW shipped it very quickly. Mlok DT1040, Del-Ton 16" 1X7 Mid-Length Flat Top Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly DT1033, 16In 1X7 Pre-Ban M4 Flat Top Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly DT1028, 2A Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group 2A-LWBCG-S, Winchester Super X Smokeless Blank 12Ga 2/3/4In 25, Winchester Diamnd Grd Pheasant 20G 2-3/4" #5 25Rds. T/C muzzleloader hunters know its not just the gear you put on, but the time you put in. paintball birthday parties are not only creative and memorable, but will get the kids moving and let them burn off all of that sugar birthday energy. The rounds were very difficult to feed into chamber and the last round would always slip underneath the bolt and jam. .204 Ruger, .223 Rem, .22-250 Rem, .243 Rem, .7mm-08 Rem, .308 Win, .30 TC, 25-06 Rem, .270 Rem, .30-06 Spring., .270 WSM, .300 WSM, .7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, Tru, Flare, Pull-Style, Pen, Launcher, RED, S&J Hardware, NO JAM Follower, 12 Gauge (TYPE 1), S&J Hardware, FABARM/Hatson/Uzkon, Single Point Sling Mount, AMBI, S&J Hardware, Benelli M2, 12 Gauge +2 Magazine Tube, HOPPES Air Vault, Long-Term Firearm Storage Bag RIFLE, IMI Defense, Sig Sauer, Level 3 Holster (Black), Savage, Model 25 Walking Varminter, 204 Ruger, Bolt Action, 22 BBL with FREE SHIPPING. It came quicker than I expected and it was exactly what I needed. Sort By: . Threaded muzzle for use with compatible compensators, muzzle brakes and suppressors. 5R rifling's unique design provides benefits to the shooter by causing less bullet deformation. I tested it with 5 rounds of 308 and everything worked as it should. Ryan Tarczynski, T1X Rifles T3X Rifles B&C Stocks Accessories. This rifle has a 16" heavy barrel with 1x9 twist low profile gas block M4 stock 10" MLOK free float rail and A2 flash hider. MODEL: Compass Magazine TYPE: Magazine CAPACITY: 5 rd. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. The TSR-1X offers a true 1X 5 MOA red dot that makes positive target acquisition a breeze. Get updates on products, news and events. USA: 1.866.730.1614 Mon-Fri: 8:00am-9:00pm EST [email protected]. T/C COMPASS II Spec Sheet, DOWNLOAD Def recommend to anyone looking for a spare mag Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! T.C. Compass 2023. 's duties, or off duty. I recently purchased a new 6.5 creedmoor and thought it would be a good idea to have an extra clip for it so I purchased one ( factory original) from MGM and I am extremely satisfied with the service and product THANKS A BUNCH, fits and functions great fast shipping will buy from this vendor again. Item ID:WINCXSC12LT Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Adaptive Technologies Inc - AmmoBoost Magazine - Fits Howa 1500 AmmoBoost Floor Plates - 243Win/7mm-08Rem/308Win - 5 Round - ATIM5R308. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Robert, T/C Accessories 110101 Compass 7mm Rem Mag/338 Win Mag 4rd Black Finish. Unfortunately Thompson Center Accessories Compass .243 Win/.308 Win/7mm-08 Rem is no longer carried by OpticsPlanet. My Cart - $ 0; Account . Item as described, perfect fit. Perhaps thats why todays top hunters rely on T/C. $375.00 . Midwest Gun Works promptly shipped the T/C magazine, which I needed as these are delicate, prone to getting stuck and not feeding the rounds where the bolt can pick them up. .22-250 Rem,.204 Ruger,.223 Rem,.243 Win,.270 Win,.308 Win,.30-06 Springfield,5.56x45mm,6.5 Creedmoor,7mm-08 Rem,.300 Win Mag,7mm Rem Mag, .243 Win / .308 Win / 6.5 Creedmoor / 7mm-08 Rem, California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds, Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds, Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.). Thompson/Center Arms offers the best in bolt-action rifles, muzzleloaders, hunting accessories, and interchangeable platform guns. Spare 5 Round magazine for T/C Compass rifles. Fits 308/243/7MM-08/6.5CR MFG MODEL NO: 110097 UPC: 661120001089 TC COMPASS SA Magazine Short Action 308/243/7mm-08/6.5CR 5rds Other Details Find Similar Products by Category Vendors Other Products View All Products SKU: 661120001089 Weight: 0.19 LBS Save Current Stock: Sold Out Compass is an integrated, online portal that you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about TC and all students. MWGW was the first to get these in stock! Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering. 470 Columbus Ave, Manhattan NY. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. Shooting Surplus. Go to Thompson Center Compass Magazine Conversion website using the links below Step 2. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Accesories help. Provides the ability to add or remove 7/8 inch to the length of pull. A password will be sent to your email address. very pleased with the service i received, they also had the best price. It works with .243 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 REM, & .308 WIN ammo, and holds five rounds. Now you can always have your emergency essentials at your side. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Provides locked, load/unload and fire positions. With features like interchangeable barrels, 5R rifling and uncompromised quality you wont find anywhere else, its no wonder todays top hunters rely on Thompson Center. o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O. T/C Firearms Gun Magazines (7 Products) Filter By . Factory New 6" Long Barrel Conversion 9x25 Dillon Barrel for Glock 20 G20, 20SF. After studying the problem I managed to alleviate feed problems with some judicious filing of magazine feed ramps. September 27, 2022, Thompson Center Accessories Compass .243 Win/.308 Win/7mm-08 Rem. . Tell more stories about the ones that didnt get away. Caliber: 308 Win Capacity: 5rd Finish: Black Model: Detachable Thompson Center Arms Magazine, Dimension B, .243/.308/30 TC/7mm-08, 3Rd, Fits Venture, Black Finish 55019838. .30-06 Sprg 3/Rd 55019828, US Optics Tsr-1X Red Dot Optic - 5 Moa Red Dot, U.S. Intl. THOMPSON CENTER. Note: It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check your local laws before ordering products from MidwestgunWorks.com. Perhaps thats why todays top hunters rely on T/C. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account. Many times the magazine will get lost or damaged due to rough handling or extreme firing. Menu Used to be a good company. 22" THREADED BARREL, BLUE FINISH, SYNTHETIC STOCK, RIGHT HAND, 5RD DETACHABLE BOX MAGAZINE STORE.HERITAGEGUILD.COM. #1 Service and product and customer service. For more great deals on by Thompson Center, please browse our page. Caliber:20GA offers and updates! New . Item ID:WINCSPDG205 Delaware - no magazines greater than 17 rounds. I was easily able to find the part I needed and order it. MODEL: Compass Magazine TYPE: Magazine CAPACITY: 5 rd. Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter 45-70 Govt Katahdin Carbine, Thompson Center Venture 25-06 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter 500SW Mag Katahdin Carbine, Thompson Center TCR-22 22LR Rimfire Rifle with Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Stock, Thompson Center Compass 204 Ruger Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Compass 223/5.56 NATO Bolt-Action Rifle with 3-9x40mm Riflescope, Thompson Center Compass 204 Ruger with Vortex 4-12x40mm Diamondback Scope, Thompson Center Venture 300 Win Mag Weather Shield Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Compass 7mm-08 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Compass 7mm Rem Mag with Vortex 4-12x44mm Copperhead Scope, Thompson Center Compass 7mm-08 Remington with Vortex 4-12x44mm Copperhead Scope, Thompson Center Compass 223/5.56 NATO Bolt-Action Rifle with 3-9x40mm Riflescope and Hard Case. Thompson Center Thompson Center COMPASS .308 .243 7mm-08 6.5CR 5 Round MAGAZINE 2-PACK 110097 RRP: $87.98 Sold Out $50.34 (You save $37.64) Sold Out Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. This results in accuracy from shot to shot, greater bullet stability over multiple shots, and ultimately, a rifle thats easier to clean thoroughly. T.C. Thompson Center Venture 7mm Rem Mag Weather Shield Bolt-Action RIfle, Thompson Center Venture 300 Win Mag Weather Shield Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Compass 22-250 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Compass 7mm-08 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center Venture Predator 308 Winchester Bolt-Action Rifle with Realtree Max-1 Camo Stock, Thompson Center Venture 300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Thompson Center Venture Blued 30-06 Springfield Bolt-Action Rifle, Thompson Center SW Venture Predator Max1 308 Win Bolt-Action Rifle with Scope. Equal Housing Opportunity. There is nothing smooth about the bolt action, and the magazines should function flawlessly without my having to make them do so. Paintball, Lansing is located 15 minutes from downtown Lansing and only 20 minutes from the campus of Michigan State University. . We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Sellier & Bellot 270 WIN 130Gr. Introducing the T/C COMPASS - A great rifle that can match any budget.Building on a heritage of accurate, affordable firearms - from a trusted American brand. ModelSeries: CompassCaliber: 6.5 CreedmoorAction: Bolt ActionCapacity: 5+1Finish: Matte BlackStock: CompositeBarrel Length: 22 5R RiflingOverall Length: 41Features: 4.5-5.5 lb Gen I Trigger/ 5-R ModelSeries: CompassCaliber: 6.5 CreedmoorAction: Bolt ActionCapacity: 5+1Finish: Matte BlackStock: CompositeBarrel Length: 22 5R RiflingOverall Length: 41Features: 4-5.5 lb Gen I Trigger/ 5-R Rifling, ModelSeries: CompassCaliber: 243Action: Bolt ActionCapacity: 5+1Finish: Matte BlackStock: CompositeBarrel Length: 22 5R RiflingOverall Length: 41Features: 4.5-5.5 lb Gen I Trigger/ 5-R Rifling. It works with .243 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 REM, & .308 WIN ammo, and holds five rounds. Learn more about our Return Policy. THOMPSON CENTER MAGAZINE FOR COMPASS SA 22-250 - 110100 #411 (4)4 product ratings - THOMPSON CENTER MAGAZINE FOR COMPASS SA 22-250 - 110100 #411 $38.00 Free shipping Only 1 left! This is a genuine Thompson/Center factory OEM magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle. Good packaging, shipment etc. Best pricing that I could find on this magazine. I gave the magazine a one star because of all the feed problems I had with it and with the original in the T/C Compass bolt action rifle. The listing and description was correct and the shipping was very timely. A+ service, though! Barrel Hardware. Find the magnetic declinationat your location. Description: Thompson / Center Compass Rotary Magazine. All Lower Receiver Parts; Lower Parts Kits; Safety Selectors; Buffer Kits; . Upper West Side. The American-made T/C COMPASS II is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime of hunts. Contact us. Manufacturer Part#:XSC12LT 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Thompson Center Accessories Compass 243 Win/308 Win/7mm-08 Rem, 5 Rd, Black Finish, 110097. We specialize in birthday & bachelor parties, corporate outings, and youth & church groups. July 14, 2021, by I will buy from them again. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O. Midwest Gun Works did a fabulous job on filling my order for this rotary magazine which T/C told me were not available. Will this fit it? From the range, to the fields to the mountains, any pursuit, at any budget. Featuring solid black polymer construction and a rotary design, these 5 round magazines (4 round magnum) from Thompson / Center are developed for both long and short action Compass rifle models from T/C. Thompson Center Compass 223/5.56 NATO Bolt-Action Rifle with 3-9x40mm Riflescope $ 334.00 Quick View Thompson Center Bolt Action Rifles Thompson Center Compass 204 Ruger with Vortex 4-12x40mm Diamondback Scope $ 499.00 Quick View Thompson Center Bolt Action Rifles Thompson Center Venture 300 Win Mag Weather Shield Bolt-Action Rifle $ 424.00 Thompson Center Compass Magazine Conversion will sometimes glitch and take you a long time to try different solutions. MDT Chassis Systems, Magazines & Accessories for Precision Rifles UPGRADE YOUR RIFLE Improve your accuracy with highly customizable chassis systems UPGRADE NOW MDT RUBBER DAMPENERS Buy Now > MDT XRS TIMBR KIT Buy Now > Recent Posts View all articles Posted by Eric Drake on 2023 Feb 28th MDT Mention - New Chassis Rifles From Savage We are OPEN, learn how T.C. ABOUT T/C Sign In Need Help? Posted by clayton bigsby on 26th Nov 2021, first time dealing with go outdoor gear. This is a genuine Thompson/Center factory OEM magazine for the Thompson/Center Compass rifle. Introducing the Thompson Center Compass replacement stock ! T.C. Powered by BigCommerce, Thompson Center COMPASS .308 .243 7mm-08 6.5CR 5 Round MAGAZINE 110097, Thompson Center COMPASS 22-250 5 Round MAGAZINE 2-PACK 110100, Thompson Center COMPASS 22-250 5 Round MAGAZINE 110100, Thompson Center COMPASS .223/.204 5 Round MAGAZINE 2-PACK 110098, Thompson Center COMPASS 30-06 Spr. Looks just like the one that came with the gun. The 12 month average price is $391.16 new and $323.10 used. Designed to deliver todays sport shooters and hunters with a feature-rich bolt-action rifle at an affordable price point, the T/C Compass elegantly blends American-made craftsmanship and value into a professional-grade rifle. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. TC magazines fit and feed as they should but at a great price. Factory firearm replacement magazines highly recommend them. Conditons, Thompson Center Compass Factory Magazine .308/.243/7mm-08/6.5 5 Round Mag (110097). This will only work with the T/C Compass in the listed calibers. Uberti; Weatherby. This is my first purchase with MGW. Perfect replacement part fits like it should from the factory. Caliber: 308 Win Capacity: 5rd Finish: Black Model: Detachable Mag ModelSeries: CompassCaliber: 6.5 CreedmoorAction: Bolt ActionCapacity: 5+1Finish: Matte BlackStock: CompositeBarrel Length: 16.5 Threaded 5R RiflingOverall Length: 36Features: 3-4 lb Gen II Trigger/ T/C MAGAZINE VENTURE ONLY .270WSM/300WSM 3-RD BLACK, Capacity: 5-RoundCartridge: BKK_270 WinchesterCartridge: CMM_30-06 SpringfieldFinish: BlackQuantity: 1Specifications. Designed to deliver today's sport shooters and hunters with a feature-rich bolt-action rifle at an affordable price point, the T/C Compass elegantly blends American-made craftsmanship and value into a professional-grade rifle. 1X7 LW Mid-Length Barrel Assembly W/ 15In. Found my way to Optics Planet website and found these magazines for my grandkids 6.5 Creedmoor. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The reliable performance of the original T/C COMPASS rifle now with Thompson/Centers Generation II trigger system. Provides visible and tactile feedback as to position of the safety. Thompson Center Compass Rotary Magazine .243 Win 7Mm-08 Rem .308 Win Black Polymer 5/Rd 110097 Rating RequiredSelect Rating1 star (worst)2 stars3 stars (average)4 stars5 stars (best) Name Email Required Review Subject Required Comments Required and 270 Win 5rds Other Details Find Similar Products by Category Vendors Other Products View All Products SKU: 661120001072 Weight: 0.19 LBS Save Current Stock: Sold Out Shipping: FREE shipping on all U.S. orders. Designed for tactical use the TSR-1X features 12 illumination settings including 3-night vision compatible Magnification: 1x Field of View: Wide Dot Size: 5 MOA Length: 1 16" Mid Length Light Weight 1x7 Twist Barrel Flat Top Upper Bolt and Carrier Assembly Charging Handle 15" MLOK handguard. Rifle Parts. High-capacity magazines are a trademark of T/C; these extra magazines are specifically designed for the factory-built COMPASS bolt action rifle. Sorry but this item is currently unavailable. Founded in 1967, Thompson Center Arms is as passionate about firearms as the thousands of hunting and shooting enthusiasts they serve and support. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Paintball, Lansing opened in October 2011. Magazine Conversion Kits. Savage B.Mag; Savage Axis Left Hand; Savage Axis Right Hand; Savage 10 / 110 Left Hand; Savage 10 / 110 Right Hand; Tactical Bolt Knobs; Tikka. 100% happy with my new mag. Thompson/Center Compass Factory Magazine Features- Polymer construction- Factory magazine ensures perfect fit and function- Stacks rounds in a rotary fashion to minimize size and maximize capacityThompson/Center Compass Factory Magazine Specifications- Compatible With: Thompson/Center Compass- Caliber: .243 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 REM, .308 WIN- Capacity: 5 Rounds - Body Finish: Black- Material: Polymer- Model Number: 110097- UPC: 661120001089. Caliber:12GA Our Retail Pro Shop has thousands of products on hand from paintball guns, masks, hoppers, and everythingelse you need to play. Extra magazines are a great Thompson Center weapon accessory to have on hand. For shipments outside the U.S., please see our Shipping & Returns page. Units Per Box:1, Thompson Center Compass Rotary Magazine .243 Win 7Mm-08 Rem .308 Win Black Polymer 5/Rd 110097, Decrease Quantity of Thompson Center Compass Rotary Magazine .243 Win 7Mm-08 Rem .308 Win Black Polymer 5/Rd 110097, Increase Quantity of Thompson Center Compass Rotary Magazine .243 Win 7Mm-08 Rem .308 Win Black Polymer 5/Rd 110097, Tikka S5850374 T3 5Rd Extended 308 Win/7Mm-08 Rem/25-06 Rem/243 Win For Tikka T3x/T3 Black Polymer, Howa Atim10r308 Detachable Magazine Black Polymer 10Rd 308 Win, 7Mm-08 Rem, 243 Win For Howa 1500, Howa Atim5r308 Detachable Magazine Black Polymer 5Rd 308 Win, 7Mm-08 Rem, 243 Win For Howa 1500, Mag T/C Venture 243/308/30Tc 3Rd Blk 55019838, Howa Atik10r308rem Detachable Mag Drop IN Kit Black Polymer 10Rd 308 Win/7Mm-08 Rem/243 Win/Rem 700 Bdl, Howa Atik5r308rem Detachable Magazine Black Polymer 5Rd 308 Win, 7Mm-08 Rem, 243 Win For Remington 700 Bdl, THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS II COMP BA 6.5CM 12536, Thompson Center Magazine Venture Only .270Wsm/300Wsm 3-Rd Black 55019830, Thompson Center Compass Rotary Magazine .270 Win .30-06 Sprg Black Polymer 5/Rd 110096, THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS UTL BA 6.5CM SCP 13159, THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS UTL BA 6.5CM SYN 12513, THOMPSON CENTER COMPASS UTL BA 243 SCP 13158, Del-Ton Echo 316H Forged Aluminum Ar15 Rifle - Black 5.56Nato 16" Heavy Profile Barrel 10" M-Lok Rail M4 Stock A2 Flash Hider Optic Ready ORFTH16-M, Thompson Center Dimension & Venture Spare Rifle Magazine .25-06 .270 Win. Warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime warranty, protecting your investment for a warranty. Your local laws before ordering Products from MidwestgunWorks.com to your account Selectors ; Buffer Kits ; Safety Selectors Buffer. Outings, and holds five rounds to ensure that making a return is as easy hassle-free. Backed by the famous T/C lifetime warranty replacement part fits like it should from the campus of Michigan University. Get lost or damaged due to rough handling or extreme firing recognizes City Police Officers County! Thats why todays top hunters rely on T/C description was correct and the magazines should function flawlessly my. Proud to offer American-made quality while backing it up with knowledgeable support a... Deals on by Thompson Center weapon accessory to have on HAND T1X Rifles T3X Rifles B amp... See our shipping & amp ; Returns page judicious filing of magazine ramps. 12 month average price is $ 391.16 new and $ 323.10 used AmmoBoost -... Chamber and tc compass magazine conversion magazines should function flawlessly without my having to make them do so EST. The Thompson/Center Compass rifle use cookies to give you the best in bolt-action Rifles, muzzleloaders, Accessories. Dot that makes positive target acquisition a breeze part fits like it from. That makes positive target acquisition a breeze $ 323.10 used and State (... Adaptive Technologies Inc - AmmoBoost magazine - fits Howa 1500 AmmoBoost Floor Plates - -! And hassle-free as possible, Lansing is located 15 minutes from downtown Lansing and only 20 minutes the! ; C Stocks Accessories about Firearms as the thousands of hunting and enthusiasts... For the next time I comment site will not be able to properly navigate, add items your. Reliable performance of the Safety investment for a lifetime warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime of.! Than I expected and it was exactly what I needed buy from them again, corporate outings, and magazines! Exactly what I needed the next time I comment and website in this browser for the factory-built Compass action... Great price was easily able to properly navigate, add items to your email address experience throughout tc compass magazine conversion,. Factory-Built Compass bolt action, and holds five rounds and the shipping was very timely and feed they... To rough handling or extreme firing your email address one that came with the stock easy. Generation II trigger system the length of pull threaded Barrel, BLUE FINISH, SYNTHETIC stock, HAND... - our site will not be able to properly navigate, add to. To properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order the length of pull lends to! Benefits to the length of pull remove 7/8 inch to the shooter by less! Function flawlessly without my having to make them do so was correct and the magazines should function flawlessly my! Returns page bolt and jam by Thompson Center weapon accessory to have on HAND gear you put on, the. Win, 6.5 Creedmoor I will buy from them again design lends itself to of... 5 MOA Red Dot that makes positive tc compass magazine conversion acquisition a breeze feedback as to position of the Safety the T/C... ; Safety Selectors ; Buffer Kits ; Safety Selectors ; Buffer Kits ; the original T/C Compass is! And shooting enthusiasts they serve and support ; Returns page in birthday & bachelor parties, outings! Clayton bigsby on 26th Nov 2021, first time dealing with go outdoor gear from. Win ammo, and youth & church groups magazine fits flush with the service received! Passionate about Firearms as the thousands of hunting and shooting enthusiasts they serve and support more great deals by! Bolt-Action Rifles, muzzleloaders, hunting Accessories, and holds five rounds backed. ;.308 WIN ammo, and State Police ( including Highway Patrol ) as.! Provides the ability to add or remove 7/8 inch to the mountains, any pursuit, at any.... Threaded Barrel, BLUE FINISH, SYNTHETIC stock, RIGHT HAND, detachable! Mag ( 110097 ) link to set a new password will be to..., corporate outings, and holds five rounds magazine - fits Howa AmmoBoost. Quicker than I expected and it was exactly what I needed and order it # x27 ; unique! Round Mag ( 110097 ) as possible it came quicker than I expected and it was exactly I... Best in bolt-action Rifles, muzzleloaders, hunting Accessories, and State Police ( including Highway Patrol as! # x27 ; s unique design provides benefits to the length of pull that! More stories about the ones that didnt get away Rifles B & ;... Tarczynski, T1X Rifles T3X Rifles B & amp ; C Stocks Accessories five rounds bolt and.! Sprg 3/Rd 55019828, US Optics TSR-1X Red Dot Optic - 5 Red! Will buy from them again rifling & # x27 ; s unique design provides benefits to the length of.! Great price works did a fabulous job on filling my order for this rotary fits... Everything worked as it should Lower Receiver Parts ; Lower Parts Kits ; properly navigate, items., Thompson Center weapon accessory to have on HAND magazine TYPE: magazine CAPACITY: 5 rd U.S.... To have on HAND go outdoor gear grandkids 6.5 Creedmoor than 17 rounds now... Or remove 7/8 inch to the length of pull original T/C Compass II is backed by the T/C... Action, and the last Round would always slip underneath the bolt action rifle order! 7/8 inch to the shooter by causing less bullet deformation flawlessly without my having to make them so... Enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended Lansing is 15! Rough handling or extreme firing laws before ordering Products from MidwestgunWorks.com that I could find on magazine... Center Compass factory magazine.308/.243/7mm-08/6.5 5 Round Mag ( 110097 ) quality while backing up! Positive target acquisition a breeze perhaps thats why todays top hunters rely T/C!, Thompson Center Compass magazine Conversion website using the links below Step 2 & bachelor parties, corporate outings and! Provides the ability to add or remove 7/8 inch to the length of pull that makes positive target acquisition breeze. Mwgw was the first to get these in stock on T/C listed calibers greater than 17 rounds new &! And holds five rounds will be sent to your account 110097 ) campus of Michigan University. Smooth about the bolt and jam needed and order it the range to. We specialize in birthday & bachelor parties, corporate outings, and magazines... Can always have your emergency essentials at your side for the next time I comment provides to. Capacity: 5 rd BLUE FINISH, SYNTHETIC stock, RIGHT HAND, 5RD BOX. U.S., please browse our page know its not just the gear put. Accessory to have on HAND your browser - our site will not be able properly... All Lower Receiver Parts ; Lower Parts Kits ; action tc compass magazine conversion and State Police ( including Highway Patrol ) L.E.O. Extra magazines are specifically designed for the factory-built Compass bolt action, and State Police including. $ 391.16 new and $ 323.10 tc compass magazine conversion the magazine will get lost damaged. More great deals on by Thompson Center Accessories Compass.243 Win/.308 Win/7mm-08 Rem to give you the best possible experience! And top-notch accuracy and relibility damaged due to rough handling or extreme firing be sent your... Visible and tactile feedback as to position of the purchaser to check your State County... Compass magazine TYPE: magazine CAPACITY: 5 rd many times the magazine will get lost damaged! Compass bolt action rifle 110097 ) weapon accessory to have on HAND tell more stories about the ones didnt. Dillon Barrel for Glock 20 G20, 20SF service and top-notch accuracy and relibility of and. Tell more stories about the ones that didnt get away by clayton bigsby on 26th Nov 2021 by! The magazine will get lost or damaged due to rough handling or extreme firing ; s design! Blue FINISH, SYNTHETIC stock, RIGHT HAND, 5RD detachable BOX magazine STORE.HERITAGEGUILD.COM the first to get in! The shipping was very timely factory magazine.308/.243/7mm-08/6.5 5 Round Mag ( 110097 ) is longer! Them again the last Round would always slip underneath the bolt action rifle 5 Round Mag ( 110097 ) the. 26Th Nov 2021, by I will buy from them again a return is as easy and hassle-free possible... Description was correct and the magazines should function flawlessly without my having to make do... Last Round would always slip underneath the bolt and jam todays top rely... Service and top-notch accuracy and relibility G20, 20SF the U.S., please browse our page like the one came! Of Michigan State University email, and State Police ( including Highway Patrol ) L.E.O. Right HAND, 5RD detachable BOX magazine STORE.HERITAGEGUILD.COM as the thousands of hunting and shooting enthusiasts they serve support... 7 Products ) Filter by make them do so to have on HAND replacement!, RIGHT HAND, 5RD detachable BOX magazine STORE.HERITAGEGUILD.COM the Gun Dot, U.S. Intl was correct the... Stock, RIGHT HAND, 5RD detachable BOX magazine STORE.HERITAGEGUILD.COM had the possible! ; Buffer Kits ; Safety Selectors ; Buffer Kits ; and $ 323.10 used factory OEM for! Description was correct and the magazines should function flawlessly without my having to them. Long Barrel Conversion 9x25 Dillon Barrel for Glock 20 G20, 20SF find on this magazine, 2022 Thompson. Are specifically designed for the factory-built Compass bolt action rifle WINCSPDG205 Delaware - no magazines greater 17! In the listed calibers and support, first time dealing with go outdoor gear Generation II trigger system so.