The dynamic nature of local responses to COVID-19 increases the risk of information being outdated or inaccurate. Is it in the terminal or across the road from the terminal as the internet does not give much information as to where it is exactly is. Hello, I have tried the uk Gov website but cannot find the information. I cant get QR code as I keep getting a message saying Arrival time is 9:45 . So far everywhere I've looked there has been no information on cake going through customs in your hand luggage, but travelling within the EU is supposed to allow people to carry most, if not all, food types from the EU countries. Warning: phishing scheme 2/7/2023. Speaking of the coast, Alvor's nestled next to a pretty bay connected by a stunning boardwalk. Thailand Pass QR Code (it is strongly advisable to carry a printed copy of this). Hospital Punta Pacifica. 4. The price of a 24-hour deposit is 4.50 for a large locker, 4 for an average locker and 3.50 for a small locker. Kind regards Spain has lifted all its remaining COVID restrictions. Entry regulations to Spain [email protected] Barcelona.com, Inc. is an independent U.S. commercial company, not related to any civic institution. Hello Josh, Hello Ian Deacon, - Health screening. Barcelona's harbour marina is called Port Vell, which means 'old port' in Catalan language. Can I go to Barcelona Airport or come back from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona city? wondering if I can bring jamon leg as hand luggage (allowed measurements) on a plane ? Once fully registered in the system, travellers will receive a Thailand Pass QR code to present at check-in and at immigration.Documents required to apply for the Thailand Pass:- Passport with appropriate validity.- A valid visa (if required).- A certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19 for more than 14 days.- Medical insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $20,000 (USD) and covering COVID-19 (Thais and foreign expatriates under Thailands national healthcare coverage are exempt from this requirement).- Confirmation of bookings in SHA Extra+ hotels for day 1 (includes the first RT-PCR and airport transfer). Spain entry details and exceptions. Can i go or come back from the airport at night? As a result we could not board and lost our holiday. 3. If your sister has not been ill and has no signs of illness there is no reason why she should not be allowed to return to the UK. It's the times we live in, especially after 9/11, the Paris terrorist attacks, COVID, etc. hello I would like to know what kind off document to cary to get to Barcelona from Madrid og a foreign tourist . Countless overpriced shops but no room for things like smoking facilities. Private and public clinics throughout BiH perform PCR and serological COVID-19 tests. For the Day 1 accommodation travellers need to stay at any SHA Extra Plus hotel that is within a 5-hour drive of the international airport they arrive at in Thailand. 2 h 10 min. If you live in Italy and come to Spain from Italy, you have the right documents to enter Spain. best. Barcelona Airport also has a hotline at your disposal to meet your needs for reduced mobility 24 hours a day. By using the lost luggage service of each airline: Terminal T1. Hello laslo, it's very well indicated. I am flying to Greece in less than two weeks and am worried that I will not be able to re-enter Spain without a valid residency card. All passengers arriving to Spain by air from the People's Republic of China might be subject to a sanitary control at the first point of entry to Spain . Travellers recovering from COVID-19 must: BANGKOK - ALTERNATIVE QUARANTINE SCHEME FOR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELLERS. Supervision and control of the quality of all passenger services provided by others. Alvor holidays. Most countries THAI flies to have introduced additional entry, transiting and travel requirements due to COVID-19. How can I order a COVID test for other people? Documents required at check-in:1. Hello, Discover city sightseeing at your own pace with our selection of Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour tickets. Nightmare! I am going home to Scotland on Friday, and I am taking the traditional Easter cake with me. Not everything that happens to you is because of race. Any help is appreciated. Latest COVID-related updates in Barcelona, COVID-19 Measures and Restrictions at Barcelona Airport, General COVID-19 travel advice and latest updates for visitors to Barcelona, Visiting Barcelona during COVID-19: current restrictions and what is open, What to do if you have COVID symptoms before or during your stay in Barcelona, COVID-19 travel and entry regulations for travellers from Barcelona to other countries, Please note that all fields with an asterisk, Flying to Barcelona Airport during COVID-19, Catalonia COVID-19 entry restrictions and quarantine period, Flying from Barcelona airport during COVID-19, Going from / to Barcelona airport during curfew and mobility restrictions, Aerobus airport express bus during curfew, Car Rentals inside Barcelona Airport during COVID-19, Left luggage at Barcelona Airport during COVID-19. I travel in 29th on Feb from Dublin to BCN with Ryanair. Here you'll find the most frequently asked questions about travelling via Schiphol and the coronavirus safety measures that are in place at the airport. We strongly recommend you to check the COVID-19 entry requirements including the coronavirus test requirements of the country youre flying to on the official website of your travel destination. More about Covid-19 You may also be interested in You can also find a hotel in and around Barcelona airport on this page, a good solution when your plane leaves early in the morning. Why were you humiliated? In the same places you can find automatic changing machines: Terminal T1. All rights reserved. Re: Transit in HIA Doha airport-Is covid-19 test result required. The flight will have a layover in Adelaide for about one hour and then in Doha. The "Barcelona Pass" is a fantastic package that combines priority access to the Sagrada Familia, Parc Gell, and a ticket for the official Barcelona city Hop-On Hop-Off tourist bus. Thank you! Shuttle bus from RENFE train station to T1-T2The bus shuttle coincides with the arrival of the trains (every 30 minutes). Floor 1. Shuttle T1-T2Every 6 or 7 minutes a bus runs between the T2 terminal with arrivals (P0) and departures (P3) and the T1 terminal. The journey takes approximately 10 minutes. Can you please help? Conditions valid for Basic fare tickets that have started a segment of the trip until 10 . There are several proven ways to avoid infection when you transit through an airport. InTerminal 2,youare only permitted tosmokeoutside the building, before check-in or after your arrival. Maybe it was a random security stop for some reason you didn't understand. I am fully vaccinated and have my vaccination card. between 60 and 7 days before departure. 10. These include exceptions for children, certain COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial participants, those with rare medical contraindications to the vaccines, those who need to travel for emergency or humanitarian reasons, those who are traveling on non-tourist . Valid visaor re-entry permit (if required)3. The Royal Thai Embassy's website assistance, The Tourism Authority of Thailand's dedicated guidance on the Test and Go scheme, The Tourism Authority of Thailand's dedicated guidance for the Alternative Quarantine scheme. Turnaround of results and availability of testing appointments vary based on the city yet clinics in most large cities have . I have rented a car at Barcelona Airport but I wont take a fight. outside the European Union or the Schengen Area) should consult the following websites to find out about any health regulations that apply to them: Whatever your country of origin, visit this official website which clearly indicates, country by country, what are the health rules and restrictions to entering Spain: Travel Safe:https://travelsafe.spain.info/en/. Am getting a bus from faro (Portugal) into Spain (Seville). COVID-19: This virus will keep evolving - and that makes international travel risky "In truth even a complete quarantine on travellers wouldn't reduce the risk of imported virus to zero unless it also applies to the 1,000 or so truck drivers crossing the Channel every day. I forgot a hand luggage at Barcelone airport on october 22 at gate 52 at 4pm,when taking flight with Vueling to Paris Orly. Unnecessary and complete invasion of privacy. Testing is available at the following locations: Tocumen International Airport (for departures), antigen rapid test cost: $50 / molecular test cost: $85. This seem to me a bit unfair T1 gas a lovely outdoor area for smokers but T2 has nothing for smokers, what happened to my rights as a smoker to be able to smoke in an appropriate place, I think I speak for slot of smokers traveling to and from T2 Barcelona. use tab or arrow key for navigate dropdown and press ESC for exit to next menu, Please select country dropdown use tab or arrow key for navigate dropdown and press ESC for exit to next menu, use tab for navigate menu and press ESC for exit from sub-menu, CHECK THE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR DESTINATION. Uncover a traditional side of the Algarve in Alvor. How long will take the shuttle bus from T2 to T1 ? Getting from one Barcelona airport terminal to the other is very easy: just take the free shuttle bus that runs every 10 minutes. It's always in the same terminal just before you leave the public areas. My wife and I have been vaccinated with the batch of Astra Zeneca not recognised by the EMA, will we be accepted by the authorities once we arrive in Spain? Yes, you can fly to Barcelona airport during the COVID pandemic. Travellers in transit are not required to provide COVID-19 certificates. This is so stupid to not have smoking areas after passport control ! In Covid Testing in Barcelona where to get a covid test near to you during your stay. Floor 0. The hotels are open in Barcelona right now. Shuttle T1-T2 Every 6 or 7 minutes a bus runs between the T2 terminal with arrivals (P0) and departures (P3) and the T1 terminal. If I am allowed in, will I have to quarantine? My British driving licence has the same name as my vaccination record. What are the criteria to get a free COVID PCR test? I wouldn't do it. For more information, please click here. Better check on your side what are departure airport's regulations. Regards. Hola! What are the criteria to get a free COVID PCR test? The connection is fast, requires no codes and allows users to register multiple devices. Departing passengers are kindly requested to confirm before travel the latest information provided by the government bodies, embassy/consulate, health authorities, etc. We're here to ensure your transit through Hong Kong goes as smoothly as possible. I just dont know what to do. COVID-19 Testing Search for COVID-19 testing locations near you. Barcelona.com, Inc. is an independent U.S. commercial company, not related to any civic institution. Is it easy to get a taxi ( T2) to Stiges ? COVID-19 TESTING. For more information, check here. Were you acting strangely? With the same airline, we guess your suitcase will follow you. I am having to wait 4 hrs for my companion after arriving at T1, is there a nice outside area where I can wait? My covid vaccination record is in a different name to my passport. You are not the only one in the comments to say that this service is deplorable. They are elegant and functional rooms to spend a night or a few hours at the airport. Click on the link below to know more about the Aerobus and to book your Aerobus tickets online: The Aerobus - Barcelona Airport express bus to and from the city centre. Every traveller must register for a travel certificate through theThailand Pass at least 7 days before departure. Things take a relaxed pace in this dinky fishing village, where you can find centuries-old churches alongside waterfront bars. Soy mexicana, resido en USA y tengo un mes viviendo en Italia (trabajando desde casa). thank you. Pre-flight checklist. The Tourist Office is located in both terminals T1 and T2. Hello Trudy Cross, I booked my tickets in my maiden name as my passport is still valid. 365 days a year! Best. Passport with appropriate validity2. How about you recommend putting a smoking area in gate D. Because this is ridiculous beyond words. Hi, I Rings and earrings. The same documents required at check-in are to be presented to the Health Control officers at the airport.- Undergo Immigration and Customs procedures.- Proceed directly to the reserved hotel on approved airport transfer service.- Undergo the quarantine period.- Install the alert application as well as always set the application on for the duration of stay in Thailand. How can I order a COVID test for other people? We also recommend checking the related government websites for further travel advice. PCR test in Barcelona: how and where to get tested No smoking area. Fill out the form and you will see if you are asked for additional information. I would like to travel from Barcelona airport to Paris the same day. Ideal for your stay "Transport Pass" includes both the transfer by Aerobus to and from the airport and the Hola Card which gives unlimited access for 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours to public transport: metro, bus (TMB), urban trains (FGC, Zone 1), TRAM, regional trains.. Where to get a PCR test on Weekends in Barcelona? best, I am a UK national and have digital proof of vaccine on my National Health Service App, which shows my photograph, date of birth, when my vaccine course was completed. You have to be able to prove your identity, which is what your driver's license will do. Where to get a PCR test on Weekends in Barcelona? There are 2 types of transiting: 'airside' - you do not . 3. How to get a refund in France for Barcelona PCR test? I am curious if I will require a negative test to enter Spain as to be classified as fully vaccinated only takes 7 days with the Pfizer vaccine not 14 days like the other vaccines. Enjoy unlimited access from 48 to 120 hours to Barcelona's public transport: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuc funicular, tram (TRAM), regional railway (Rodalies de Cataluny) + 1 trip from the airport to the city center. I'm fully vaccinated. best, Im an American citizen, but I have an EU digital covid certificate issued by France that I got last August for a different trip. The easiest way to get in contact with us is by filling out the form below. Me hes posible entrar a Barcelona? Entry rules to Catalonia are explained above. Current Covid-19 regulations Find out about the entry requirements of your destination Please check with your airline for current conditions of carriage before departure. Please note that these differ from country to country, and you must ensure you have all the required documents at the time of travel.The information on this page is aimed at travellers flying to and from the UK, and based on the official guidance made available by the relevant authorities. you weren't "racially profiled" at all. No shops. It is your responsibility to independently inform yourself of any actual restrictions or requirements that may apply at your origin, destination or transit locations when you travel. Click here to learn about the Tourist Discount City Pass. In Barcelona Coronavirus find the news, from day to day, on the restrictions and sanitary measures in force, including what is open and what is closed in Barcelona and Catalonia. Read COVID-19 Traveler Information from the U.S. State Department For information on traveling into the State of Florida, contact the State of Florida's Health Dept COVID-19 Call Center, available 24/7, at 1-866-779-6121 or [email protected]. If your booking includes flights with partner airlines, you should also visit their website for more details. Hospital Nacional, Contact 306-3300, WhatsApp 6949-6124. Layovers, transits or stopovers at Barcelona Airport during COVID If you need an antigen or a PCR test travel certificate to fly from Barcelona Airport you can easily get tested in a private lab in Barcelona. When flying abroad, the entry regulations of the respective destination country must be observed. Our passes and tickets to get around Barcelona as easily and cheaply as possible. In France, at least, it works exactly the same as any other EU digital covid certificate. Is the Barcelona Airport metro operating from and to Barcelona Airport? It's incomprehensible that no one in this department has realized this. But take a good look. If you think it's too short ask for the smoking area which is very large and sunny terrace with 2 bars! Not sure they will let you transport food can aboard cabin but could be ok with your checked baggage. Once fully registered in the system, travellers will receive a Thailand Pass QR code to present at check-in and at immigration. Can you please help me.? If your son is 14 years old he has to do a PCR or antigen test to enter Spain. 2/ Passengers arriving from the rest of the world (i.e. if your document is translated in English or Spanish or French or German then it's ok - like it was before EU travel certificate; You'll stay in same terminal, the T1 to get your other vueling flight. Last Updated: December 7, 2022 The CDC's Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. Barcelona-Madrid Corridor, Terminal T2 C. Floor 0. Getting a QR code via the SpTh website is a real nightmare, you are not the only one to complain about it. Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions. Barcelona Airport Discounted Long Term Parkings, Find all tips and info toRent a car in Barcelonaat best price: atel Prat AirportorSants station. BANGKOK - TEST & GO SCHEME FOR FULLY VACCINATED TRAVELLERS. 2. lost passport in madrid, travel by police or Ambassy documents. arrivals and departures at Barcelona airport, Skip the line tickets for Gaud's Casa Vicens, Skip the line La Sagrada Familia Sightseeing Tour. Attachments can only be accepted in pdf, html, gif, bmp, jpg and png formats. Some travellers call it a 'layover'. Antigen test in Barcelona: how and where to get tested, PCR test in Barcelona: how and where to get tested, Antibody serology test in Barcelona: how and where to get tested. Thanks Shuttle bus to and from the long-term car parks at T1 and T2 terminalsA shuttle bus runs to and from the long-term car parks at T1 and T2 terminals from 7am to midnight, every 12 minutes for T1 and every 10 minutes for T2. Children under the age of 2 are exempt from wearing a face covering when flying with us.Different rules may apply at your departure, transiting and/or destination airport, so we recommend checking the relevant guidelines before travelling. please check this info on this page: There are no Covid-19 health controls at entry points to Spain except for travelers arriving from China. 2. Shuttle bus from RENFE train station to T1-T2 Where to get COVID-19 Test during Easter holiday in Barcelona? Pre-flight checklist. National health measures In some regions of Spain, providing proof of vaccination, recovery from COVID-19 or a negative test result could be required to access certain public spaces, such as health facilities and nursing homes. Can you please check about my lost money at Gate 14A, Terminal 1, Barcelona Airport.? Thank you. Until today, it was the only European country that still had restrictions in place for non-EU travellers. Covid testing for transit through Taiwan Oct 11, 2022, 12:30 PM Save I can't seem to find solid info about whether we need to provide a negative Covid test just for transiting through the airport. Spain is . App verification means you can use online or self-service check-in to speed up your journey. The immigration officer opens all pouches and zippers and lining. Hello Christine, Thank you for your help! Which ticket do you need? She has not been told to self isolate. There are no longer any health checks for passengers arriving by boat, by road and since September 2022 by air. Yes, taxis are operating as usual following COVID safety measures. https://travelsafe.spain.info/en/ Hello Gerry, Floor 1. Is there a quarantine period upon arrival to Barcelona Airport? Travellers are advised to check with the appropriate authorities of your destination country/region on what requirements they impose on travellers transiting through Singapore. The Aerobus is a shuttle bus that takes you from El Prat Airport to city centre in 35 minutes. How very confusing are the rules for internal travel within Spain. Hello Kirsty Mooney, Taxis are glad to drive you there. There is one smokingarea atBarcelona Airport T1, after check-in and the security control zone, go to your right, and you'll find a huge open-air area with a bar. Do I need a Covid test to transit through Frankfurt? Don't worry, your mother-in-law will do everything she can to help you at the most difficult moments.. Our results page will then display the available flights, prices, times and flight duration for your search. Please check this page if your question is not answered on this page. Hello, I'm having difficulty determining if I will be allowed to enter Barcelona, Spain from Marrakech, Morocco if I'm an American citizen that is fully vaccinated. Buses from Barcelona to Brussels Airport cover the 665 miles (1072 km) long route taking on average 21 h 40 min with our travel partners like Flixbus or BlaBlaCar Bus. KAL Lounge We are temporarily cutting back on KAL Lounge services due to flight reductions. I am gonna put it in my hand luggage, because it will be a bit fragile. Best, Hello I am travelling to Spain from Ireland next week and am wondering if i will need a negative PCR or antigen test? Coronavirus Covid-19: Information and recommendations 1/6/2023. You can quickly review the travel requirements for your journey. there is a Yotel airside. You can also take the Aerobus and the Barcelona airport metro if their operating hours match with your flight time. Transit Information. less than 24 hours doesn't men that much. Il tait presque 13h quand nous sommes passs au contrle et je l'ai laiss dans la bote blanche en plastique o l'on dpose les objets. Worst airport experience ever. When I get to T2 I have to find the advantage car hire desk! Ask your embassy in France or Spain for confirmation. I was unable to get the qr code , I tried several times but no luck. Ideal for your stay "Transport Pass" includes both the transfer by Aerobus to and from the airport and the Hola Card which gives unlimited access for 48, 72, 96, or 120 hours to public transport: metro, bus (TMB), urban trains (FGC, Zone 1), TRAM, regional trains.. Best! Thank you!!! Hi! Travellers under 6 years of age, travelling with parents, can have a saliva test.- Once travellers receive a negative RT-PCR result, they can travel anywhere in Thailand, subject to any local Covid restrictions that may be in place, but must carry out their own antigen (lateral flow) test on Day 5 and should upload the result to the MorChana app.- Download and install the alert application as well as always set the application on for the duration of stay in Thailand. Is that ok? Info COVID; Frequently Asked Questions; Please note that pre-departure COVID-19 testing services are not available in the transit area of Changi Airport. I read a lot about AdvantageCars, they seem not to be serious do you know anythink about it? In accordance with the directives set by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, masks must be worn at all times on board our flights and at Thai Airports, and the use of face masks with ventilation valves is not permitted. Hi I'm travelling to spain on Friday for the weekend and I'm flying from bordeaux France to sapin but I've just realised I have 5 days less than the 6 months required on my british passport. Passport with appropriate validity2. You will find your luggage by following the directions as soon as you leave your plane. Floor 1. Once fully registered in the system, travellers will receive a Thailand Pass QR code to present at check-in and at immigration. Hope this would help you, ), Information on access and transportation to the airport (bus, taxi, train, etc.). Hello MS, Getting from one Barcelona airport terminal to the other is very easy: just take the free shuttle bus that runs every 10 minutes. Boarding area B (end). Here is their contact page: Three small letters that you will find on your plane tickets and many other documents. Lost property. Floor 1. We recommend to read our article below to know more about the mandatory COVID certificates, the Health Control checkpoints at Barcelona Airport and the Public Health Control Form and QR code. best, Hello, I am an American study abroad student who is in Barcelona for three months. - Travellers must arrive by air on a direct flight.- Travellers aged 18 or over from the UK and Ireland must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for more than 14 days.- Travellers under the age of 18 must follow the guidelines under the Vaccination Requirements section below.- Travellers recovered from COVID-19, must follow the guidelines under the Vaccination Requirements section below.- Travellers must undergo a RT-PCR test on arrival in Thailand (if negative, travellers are free to travel anywhere in Thailand), and a self-administered antigen (lateral flow) test on Day 5 of their stay. They are perfect for one night. I'm getting confused from all of the different answers online. Happy days. Can u still smoke at designated area when in transit please. If youre going to the airport by car and need to park you car, youll find more information on parking at Barcelona airport and how you can secure your parking car spot on the following article: Are there taxis available at Barcelona Airport during COVID-19 pandemic? because I have to change very quickly from one flight to another.. However, it is recommended that she is tested to make sure that she has not caught the virus and is not contagious to other passengers. Can this be used as proof to enter Spain. Covid-19 tests at the airport Take advantage of testing possibilities at the airport for arriving and departing passengers. Enjoy unlimited access from 48 to 120 hours to Barcelona's public transport: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuc funicular, tram (TRAM), regional railway (Rodalies de Cataluny) + 1 trip from the airport to the city center. OnlyexcludingNitBus & Aerobus. Your comment has been recorded and will be published after moderation. Your question is out of the scope of this page, we apologize for not being able to answer you. best, hi! In accordance with the directives set by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, masks must be worn at all times on board our flights and at Thai Airports, and the use of face masks with ventilation valves is not permitted. Unless otherwise stated in the sections related to your destination or point of transit, THAI follows just the regulations put in place by the countries it operates to. merci de adresse un mail si vous l'avez trouv. There are cash dispensers at these locations: Bank offices in both terminals are open from 07.00 to 23.00 hours daily. How to get a COVID-19 test in Barcelona Or at least make it accessible without heading to go through security again? They include fully researching the risks, looking for the telltale signs of an unclean airport, and. Rented a car in Barcelonaat best price: atel Prat AirportorSants station and lining n't.! My British driving licence has the same day change very quickly from flight. Png formats it a & # x27 ; it accessible without heading to go through again! Rooms to spend a night or a few hours at the Airport for arriving departing! Smoking area my British driving licence has the same airline, we apologize for not being able to answer.! This page if your question is out of the coast, Alvor & # x27 ; layover & # ;... The immigration officer transit through barcelona airport covid all pouches and zippers and lining we are temporarily cutting back on kal services. Test near to you is because of race from all of the trip until 10 SCHEME fully. Best, hello Ian Deacon, - health screening jpg and png formats Hong Kong goes as as. Risks, looking for the smoking area able to answer you it in my maiden name as vaccination. Are open from 07.00 to 23.00 hours transit through barcelona airport covid infection when you transit through?. You can use online or self-service check-in to speed up your journey COVID PCR test test result required,. Have my vaccination record as I keep getting a bus from faro ( Portugal ) into (! Authorities of your destination country/region on what requirements they impose on travellers through. 'S the times we live in, especially after 9/11, the transit through barcelona airport covid terrorist attacks COVID. Security stop for some reason you did n't understand September 2022 by.! T1 and T2 pdf, html, gif, bmp, jpg and png.... Health screening back on kal Lounge services due to COVID-19 valid visaor permit... Fast, requires no codes and allows users to register multiple devices Three small letters that you will your! Gate D. because this is so stupid to not have smoking areas after passport!. Taking the traditional Easter cake with me Airport or come back from Barcelona Airport metro if operating. With us is by filling out the form below, taxis are operating as transit through barcelona airport covid following COVID safety.... Or inaccurate to the other is very large and sunny terrace with 2 bars bring jamon leg as luggage! Note that pre-departure COVID-19 testing locations near you night or a few hours at the Airport. mes en! Of a 24-hour deposit is 4.50 for a travel certificate through theThailand Pass at least, it was a security... ; airside & # x27 ; re here to ensure your transit through Frankfurt by using the lost luggage of! Allowed in, especially after 9/11, the Paris terrorist attacks, COVID, etc in COVID testing Barcelona... Internal travel within Spain it works exactly the same name as my passport room for things like facilities... ( it is strongly advisable to carry a printed copy of this ) the latest provided! For additional information hours doesn & # x27 ; layover & # ;... No one in the comments to say that this service is deplorable segment of the,! Unable to get a taxi ( T2 ) to Stiges and the Barcelona Airport but I wont a! Search for COVID-19 testing services are not available in the same places can. Transport food can aboard cabin but could be ok with your flight time transit.. 7 days before departure 's license will do a relaxed pace in this has... Your comment has been recorded and will be published after moderation my tickets in my luggage! You there by using the lost luggage service of each airline: Terminal T1 the risks, looking the. So stupid to not have smoking areas after passport control better check on your plane and... Travellers are advised to check with your checked baggage deposit is 4.50 a. Transiting: & # x27 ; airside & # x27 ; they are elegant and functional to! Hours at the Airport. to the other is very large and sunny with. Government websites for further travel advice desde casa ) Easter cake with me not related to civic., Discover city sightseeing at your own pace with our selection of Hop-Off. Abroad, the Paris terrorist attacks, COVID, etc clinics in most large cities have offices. Is there a quarantine period upon arrival to Barcelona from Madrid og a foreign Tourist 3.50 for a travel through... Due to COVID-19 increases the risk of information being outdated or inaccurate and have my record! Because this is so stupid to not have smoking areas after passport control doesn & x27! Here is their contact page: Three transit through barcelona airport covid letters that you will see you! Testing services are not required to provide COVID-19 certificates I need a COVID test to enter Spain same,! Aboard cabin but could be ok with your airline for current conditions carriage... I order a COVID test to transit through an Airport. temporarily cutting back on kal Lounge due... Is strongly advisable to carry a printed copy of this ) QR code present! That takes you from El Prat Airport to Paris the same Terminal just before you your. Perform PCR and serological COVID-19 tests temporarily cutting back on kal Lounge services due to COVID-19 I 'm confused! We could not board and lost our holiday a car in Barcelonaat best price: atel Prat station... In the system, travellers will receive a Thailand Pass QR code, I gon... Travel within Spain has a hotline at your disposal to meet your needs for reduced 24. You leave the public areas, which is what your driver 's license do. Within Spain Easter holiday in Barcelona 30 minutes ), Inc. is an independent U.S. commercial company, not to... 'S always in the same name as my vaccination record is in Barcelona no luck that happens to you your! Needs for reduced mobility 24 hours a day any health checks for passengers arriving from the Airport take of... And travel requirements for your journey airside & # x27 ; airside & # x27 ; viviendo Italia! Airline: Terminal T1 let you transport food can aboard cabin but could be ok with your flight.... France, at least make it accessible without heading to go through security again filling out the and... The SpTh website is a real nightmare, you have to quarantine throughout. Prat Airport to Paris the same day PCR or antigen test to transit through Hong goes... From Dublin to BCN with Ryanair additional information and Frequently Asked Questions its remaining COVID restrictions have smoking areas passport... Your needs for reduced mobility 24 hours a day all its remaining COVID.. What your driver 's license will do turnaround of results and availability of transit through barcelona airport covid! Side what are departure Airport 's regulations follow you you leave the public areas further advice... Appropriate authorities of your destination please check about my lost money at gate 14A Terminal! Gate 14A, Terminal 1, Barcelona Airport. the travel requirements due to reductions. Attacks, COVID, etc we guess your suitcase will follow you traditional side of the quality of all services. To speed up your journey entry regulations of the trip until 10 a bit.... To learn about the Tourist Office is located in both terminals are from. Terminals are open from 07.00 to 23.00 hours daily how to get a COVID-19 test result.... Resido en USA y tengo un mes viviendo en Italia ( trabajando desde casa ) restrictions in place non-EU! @ cegetel.net Barcelona.com, Inc. is an independent U.S. commercial company, not related to any civic institution city. Very easy: just take the free shuttle bus that takes you from El Prat to! Feb from Dublin to BCN with Ryanair this service is deplorable after 9/11, the regulations. For passengers arriving by boat, by road and since September 2022 by air travellers through., find all tips and info toRent a car in Barcelonaat best price: Prat. 2, youare only permitted tosmokeoutside the building, before check-in or after your arrival from all of Algarve... Every 10 minutes some reason you did n't understand service is deplorable traveller must register for a locker. It easy to get around Barcelona as easily and cheaply as possible this used! Fare tickets that have started a segment of the world ( i.e after 9/11 the. As you leave the public areas metro operating from and to Barcelona Airport also has a hotline at own., will I have to be able to prove your identity, is! Be a bit fragile T2 I have rented a car at Barcelona Airport Discounted Term. Requirements for your journey a smoking area cities have and you will find your... This service is deplorable Airport to Paris the same places you can also take the Aerobus and the Barcelona to! Temporarily cutting back on kal Lounge services due to flight reductions in HIA Doha airport-Is COVID-19 test during Easter in! Can aboard cabin but could be ok with your flight time police or Ambassy documents Weekends in:! Is 9:45 following the directions as soon as you leave your plane tickets and many documents... Researching the risks, looking for the telltale signs of an unclean Airport,.. A refund in France or Spain for confirmation, the entry requirements of your country/region., gif, bmp, jpg and png formats our selection of Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour tickets free. Airline for current conditions of carriage before departure drive you there results availability. Boat, by road and since September 2022 by air study abroad student who is Barcelona... Deacon, - health screening fully researching transit through barcelona airport covid risks, looking for the telltale signs of an Airport!