Theres a lot more involved than that, but thats the gist of it. Rudd studied theater at the University of Kansas and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, before making his acting debut in 1992 with NBC's drama series Sisters. Aries individuals are known for their passion, determination, and headstrong attitude. Simu Liu is what youd call an Aries rising celebrity. The Superstore star is an Aries, too! The Sex and the City star celebrates her birthday on March 25. However, he is also very kind to those he cares about. He has gone on to star in films such as Beverly Hills Cop, Trading Places, and The Nutty Professor. From the moment she stepped out in a meat dress, shes been crafting unique, striking looks and performances. As an Aries, Rogen speaks up for what he believes in and works hard to support various causes, which are near and dear to his heart. ", A post shared by Elle Fanning (@ellefanning) on Apr 13, 2020 at 1:03pm PDT, Memorable quote: "I'm pretty good with not being afraid to just go up to people and introduce myself. Aries celebrities: 21 famous people born with the Aries zodiac sign Lady Gaga (March 28, 1986) Lady Gaga is one of the most iconic Aries celebrities. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. (Shes a Virgo rising, for inquiring minds.) He is confident, determined to win (and hes got the chart records and awards to prove it), and perhaps most notably, hes direct and honest. Everyones chart holds a path and yours is to bring out other peoples courage to stand up against oppression. In addition to being a great songwriter and musician, Lil Nas X is also a marketing genius. This placement often gives Aries natives a strong interest in philosophy and religion. ", Memorable quote: "As Ive gotten older, Ive started to find my voice. He plays an, Read More Getting to Know the Cast of The GrinderContinue, When it comes to creativity, musicians are definitely some of the people who do it best, so it should come as no surprise that there are many musicians who are also great artists. Just curious on anything anyone knows about this, if theres anything interesting noticed about these kinds of people specifically. Paul Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, comedian, writer, and film producer. Emma Thompson is an award-winning British actress who has starred in various films, including The Remains of the Day and Nanny McPhee. From her bold style to her even bigger bolder voice, Dion is unapologetic about her talent and marches to the beat of her own (every meme-able) drum. She was born on April 18th and is definitely one of our most loved Aries personalities. You've hit your max! Jackson was born on April 8, 2002, making her a Pisces with her moon in Aries. Known for his action films such as Rumble in the Bronx, Rush Hour, and Shanghai Noon, Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, and producer. Someone isn't listening. At the 2019 Grammys, she flawlessly belted out hits like, "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)." Dion is the sixth all-time best-performing female artist in Billboard 200 history. Paul Rudd. Aries is impulsive, passionate, talkative, direct, and a little hot-headed as a fire sign. Aries arent scared to tell the truth, even when its hard. The "Smack That" singer was born April 16. Like its fellow fire signs Leo and Sagittarius, Aries rarely wants to be tied down to one thingor one person. She told Interview, "Once I set my mind toward something, it's going to happen.". ", Abigail Breslin is an American actor and singer best known for her work in "Little Miss Sunshine," "Signs," and "My Sister's Keeper. She was born on March 27. Youre meant to be a trail blazer in this life. Aries are born leaders, and they are known for starting projects and carrying them through to fruition in their careers and personal lives. ", Russell Crowe is a New Zealand-born actor, film producer and musician who has spent most of his life in Australia and is best known for his roles in "Gladiator," "A Beautiful Mind," and "Cinderella Man. The "Clueless" star and Marvel hero was born April 6. Planets in a sign are like people talking in a room; one planet is easy to hear and distinguish, but not necessarily a huge pull or draw the way a lot of planets in a 'room' would be. The Oscar winner has spent decades fighting bad guys and leaping from incredible heights, always counting on his self-confidence and talents to survive until the next picture. The Lovecraft Country star (and mom of twins!) Is it surprising to hear that Lady Gaga is an aries? The "Berlin Station" actress was born April 19. How very Aries of him. Fergies road to musical superstardom was not direct or easy. Our editors handpick the products that we feature. The 50 stars listed below have made their marks in realms of dance, television, film and music, rising to the top through sheer dedication and often unparalleled talent. As long as it's honest, it's so disarming. Whatever shes in, shes delivering dynamic performances. He also has a passionate temper which has gotten the best of him on occasion. "Its like Im having a second wind. Talk about blazing a trail: Zhao is the first woman of color to win the Academy Award for Best Director and only the second woman to take home the honor. is an Aries, born on April 10! ", Memorable quote: "A long time ago, in a country not so far away, I was eight years old, doing my best Darth Vader imitation.". The star of The Great and sister to Dakota Fanning is making a name for herself in Hollywood. As an Aries, Murphy is known for being boisterous and aggressive. ", Memorable quote: I dont want other people to decide who I am, I want to decide that for myself., Emma Watson is an English actress best known for her role as Hermine Granger in the Harry Potter movie series, as well as for her work in "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower," "Little Women," and "Beauty and the Beast. Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Astrological Birth Charts for Celebrities and Famous People ", A post shared by ShannenDoherty (@theshando) on Jun 21, 2019 at 7:13am PDT, Memorable quote: "Have you ever felt like a phone call that's been disconnected? When she won the SAG Award for Best Actress for the role, Chastain spoke in her acceptance speech about how she had been spearheading the film project for a decade. In 2019 she starred in the final season of Netflix's political thriller House of Cards, in which her badass character Claire Underwood became the president following a disgraced Kevin Spacey's exit from the show. ", Michelle Monaghan is an American actress known for her roles in "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang," "Gone Baby Gone," "Pixels" and "Constantine. In a way, he was ahead of the times, as not only did he poke fun at weed, he also normalized its use, and he was a pioneer in pushing for its legalization. She is a hard worker who is always looking to improve her life and the lives of those around her. Ruled by Mars, Aries is the sign to leap before looking. The Harry Potter star is a UN Women Goodwill ambassador, shes delivered countless speeches in support of womens rights, and shes helped millions better understand feminism. In November 2019, Russell made a surprise appearance as mercenary Zorri Bliss in Star Wars blockbuster Rise of Skywalker. ", Reba McEntire is an American singer, songwriter, actress and producer best known for her songs "Fancy," "Does He Love You," and "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia. Coming in at number seven on our list of the favorite Aries celebrities is Eddie Murphy who we all love from his days on Saturday Night Live. The ageless (and very sexy) Paul Rudd has exhibited these qualities before, and they have helped him enjoy a long career as a beloved funnyman. Ashton Kutcher is an American actor who first rose to fame as the lead on That 70s Show. Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress best known for her constantly evolving, entirely unique style, her lead role in the 2018 remake of "A Star Is Born," and her songs "Poker Face," "Born This Way," and too many more too name. From "Big Girls Don't Cry" to "Fergalicious" and "M.I.L.F. Talk about a power couple! Everyone says it takes hard work. ", Chance the Rapper, born Chancelor Jonathan Bennett, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, activist, and actor known for the songs "Hot Shower," "Baby Mama," and "No Problem. Witherspoon was born on March 22. This makes her an Aries. Aries celebrities have a natural charisma that helps them stand out from the crowd, allowing them to etch their indelible path to fame and stardom. Coming in at number seven on our list of the favorite Aries celebrities is Eddie Murphy who we all love from his days on Saturday Night Live. Press J to jump to the feed. He is known for his quick wit and sense of humor, which are hallmarks of the Aries personality. This is one band that has been making headlines for the better part of the past decade, and for good reason. ", Memorable quote: I just do what I do. The Scrubs actor is an Aries; he'll celebrate his birthday on April 6. Celebrities Reese Witherspoon and Patricia Arquette are among those celebrating Aries season, from March 21 to April 19. ", David Oyetokunbo Oyelowo OBE is an EnglishAmerican actor and producer best known to date for his portrayal of Martin Luther King Jr. in "Selma. I can't remember the astrologer right now, which sucks, but years ago I read an article by him where he used a metaphor of rooms. Jackie Chan isnt just funny and endearing, hes also known for handling most, if not all of his own stunts, and all those efforts have made him a legend in the martial arts and film industries. The Ultimate List of 45 Leo Celebrities - Famous Leos Culture & News Astrology 45 Famous Leo Celebrities to Wish Happy Birthday This Zodiac Season "Leo shines brightly and its warmth makes it adorable and approachable to many." The Crocodile Rock singer has transitioned from a successful musician to a legend, and with that title comes the freedom to speak his mind. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 (the most out of any solo artist ever) without being a little bit competitive. Like so many actors before him, there were years when David Oyelowo didnt find much work, if any at all. We'd say so. Her reputation and boldness made her a standout star, and she was not afraid to go for something hugely ambitious. She is also the founder and C.E.O. The celebrated cross-genre musician's decade-spanning career has elevated her to legend status. Its considered the first incarnation in the wheel, youre brand new energy. Celebrity Kim Kardashian Doja Cat Iggy Azalea Anya Taylor-Joy Jamie Lee Curtis Natalie Portman Henry Cavill Millie Bobby Brown Tom Hiddleston Keanu Reeves Business, Economics, and Finance As a cardinal sign, Aries is known for being the first to do something, and Gaga has never followed the footsteps of others. ", Memorable quote: "Do not let circumstances control you. Naturally, Celine Dion falls under this sign. $," Fergie isn't afraid to make a statement with her signature flair as she produces hit after hit. The Scrubs actor is currently dating Hollywood darling and Oscar nominee Florence Pugh. In the funnyman's most recent movie, 2019's Long Shot, he co-starred alongside Charlize Theron as her love interest. They must not only believe in themselves, their choices, and their abilities, but they have to brilliantly execute brag tracks. This passion often translates into his music, characterized by its emotional intensity. Here, a full list of famous Aries. With a sunny disposition that draws us all in, Garner is an Aries! The Spencer star is very much an Aries. Astrological Birth Charts of Famous People and Celebrities by Sun / Moon Combinations Everything You Need To Know About The 2023 Oscars, Adam Lambert Defends Harry Styles Over Queerbating Accusations, The Biggest Inaccuracy In 'Tr' Plus 7 Things The Film Gets Right, Angela Bassett "Did The Thing" & Imitated Ariana DeBose's Viral BAFTAs Rap, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. ", Memorable quote: "I maintain my sanity by keeping my distance.". Though she lost the race, her Twitter account is indicative of the fact that she cannot be silenced. She expresses her interest in various ways, including speaking out against harassment, and definitely deserves a spot on this list of our favorite Aries celebrities. Celebrity Aries: Lady Gaga, Lil Nas X and More Celebrities Who Are Aries Celebrity It's Aries Season! The Queen's Gambit actress, born on April 16, admits herself that she has some of that signature stubborn Aries energy. Like it's hard? Jackson is known for her fiery personality and her willingness to stand up for what she believes in. As evidenced by music videos like Montero (Call Me By Your Name), he knows what will go viral and stir up conversation, and he isnt afraid to make a decision and run with it. Vote for Your Favourite Aries Celebrities, (Actress and Activist Best Known for Her Role of 'Hermione Granger' in the 'Harry Potter' Film Series), (One of the Best-Selling Music Artists & Only Female to Achieve 4 Singles that Sold 10 Million Copies Globally), (Australian Actor Best Known for His Role as The Joker in the Film The Dark Knight), (American Singer Popularly Known as the 'Queen of Tejano Music'), (Italian Polymath & Artist Known for His Paintings: Mona Lisa, The Last Supper and Virgin of the Rocks), (One of the Most PopularAction FilmStarsof All Time Known for His 'Slapstick Acrobatic' Fighting Style), (One of the Most Famous and Influential Artists of All Time), (One of the Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time), (Best Known for His Role of 'Ant-Man' in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Films), (One of the Best-Selling Music Artists in the World & 'Queen of Soul'), (American Actress Who Rose to Fame for Her Role as 'Bella Swan' in 'The Twilight Saga' Film Series), (The Greatest Comic Artist Ever & One of the Most Important Figures in Motion-Picture History), (English Actress Known for Her Work in Independent Films and Period Dramas), (Singer, Pianist and Composer- One of the Best-Selling Artists of All Time), (Brazilian Retired Professional Football Player Who Played as an Attacking Midfielder), (One of the Deadliest Snipers in U.S. Military History), (One of the Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time), (One of the Greatest Basketball Players of All Time), (Thai Rapper, Singer and Member of the South Korean Girl Group Blackpink), (One of the Most Influential Actors of the 20th Century), (First Gay Artist To Have #1 Record on Billboard Hot 100), (American-Born Irish Actress Known for Her Work in Period Dramas), (Canadian Singer Known for Her Songs: My Heart Will Go On and The Power of Love), (First Artist to Have Her First Five Singles Reach #1 on the Billboard Hot 100), (French Professional Footballer Who Plays as a Forward), (One of the Greatest Defensive Linemen of All Time), (Country Singer-Songwriter Known for Her Hits You Ain't Woman Enough' and 'Fist City'), (British Actress, Screenwriter and the Only Person to Win Academy Awards for Both Acting & Writing), (Spanish Professional Football Player Who Plays as a Centre-Back), (Portrayed Title Role in Movie 'Cinderella'), (Best Known for Her Role as 'Robin Scherbatsky' in 'How I Met Your Mother'), (Named Artist-Songwriter Of the Decade by ACM), (Known as the 'Prince of Soul' and Popular for His Song 'Sexual Healing'), (Professional Wrestler and the Youngest World Champion in WWE History), (American Poet and Civil Rights Activist Known for Her Autobiography I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings). I want to be a part of culture. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Shakira, Shaquille O'Neal, and Bette Midler are just a few of the Aries rising celebrities. RELATED:The 9 Most Brilliant Lady Gaga Love Quotes, Memorable quote: "To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. The "Zero Dark Thirty" actress was born March 24. In 2022, Jessica Chastain earned her second career Oscar nomination for The Eyes of Tammy Faye. You need to check your house placements (and sextiles, yods, square, degrees, ect.) ", Jackie Chan is a martial artist, actor, stuntman, film director, action choreographer, screenwriter, producer, and singer from Hong Kong who is best known for his roles in "Kung Fu Panda,""Rush Hour," and the 2010 remake of "The Karate Kid. Among the Kardashian/Jenner family members, Kourtney Kardashian is one of the most well-known. Well, it kind of does and I'm much more pragmatic about romance than I used to be. Born on March 21, Broderick uses his Aries energy to shine on the stage and screen. The singer just put out her 34th studio album in October 2021, so she wont be stopping anytime soon. ", Jessica Chastain is an American actress and producer known for her roles in "Zero Dark Thirty," "Crimson Peak," "The Help," "Interstellar," and "The Martian. People who were born between March 21 through April 19 are highly competitive, and they have an unwavering confidence and willingness to win.. on "Scrubs. Chan was born on April 7, 1954, hence an Aries. Her birthday is April 18. 31 Gifts If You're Obsessed With Zodiac Signs, How to Thrive During the Mercury Retrograde Period, Try Out These Rituals During the Fall Equinox, September's Full Harvest Moon Is Calling You, The New Moon in Virgo Is Asking You to Get Real, Virgo Season Is Here to Give You a Reality Check, There's a Rare Astrological Blue Moon Coming Up, 40 Aries Celebrities Who May Surprise You, McKenzie Jean-Philippe is the editorial assistant at. ", Dennis Quaid is an American actor known for his roles in "The Parent Trap," "The Big Easy," and "Great Balls of Fire. People who are Aries fight for positive change. Search for specific planetary placements, aspects or chart patterns to deepen your understanding of astrology. As an Aries, Jackson is headstrong, passionate, and determined. (Shes a Virgo rising, for inquiring minds.) Oscar-winning actress Arquette not only shines on screen, but is also a staunch women's rights activist. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. ", Memorable quote: "It's too distracting to read about yourself. If this list of famous Ariesincluding celebrities and activistsis any indication, that reading is accurate as hell. ", Dame Emma Thompson DBE is an English actress, screenwriter, activist, author and comedian known for her work in "Nanny McPhee," "Sense and Sensibility," and "Love Actually. ". Famous personalities featured on this list, include actors, political leaders, football players and actresses and from other domains of life. Moore, who got her start as a teen with her song "Candy," proves that hard work pays off. Downey Jr.'s most recent film, action drama Dolittle, premiered in theaters on January 17. Charles Sykes/Invision/AP, Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images for Sundance Film Festival,Kevin Winter/Getty Images, Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for UNITAS, Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images for Sundance Film Festival, Dave J Hogan/Getty Images for Paramount Pictures International, Tristan Fewings/Getty Images Entertainment, not a Gemini vegetarian like her character in the movie is, 41 celebrities you didn't know were Sagittariuses, 53 celebrities you didn't realize were Leos, 43 celebrities you didn't realize were Geminis. Plus, she has a truly unapologetic in her choices: exhibited by her extremely controversial bagel order. ", A post shared by Nathan Fillion (@nathanfillion) on May 22, 2020 at 10:51am PDT, Memorable quote: "I like to say there are certain things you can't take back: One of them is 'I love you,' and one of them is bullets. Paul Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, comedian, writer, and film producer. As an Aries native, she is known for being headstrong and determined. The talented "This Is Us" star was born April 10. She was born at the tail-end of Aries season, on April 18. We may earn commission from the links on this page. He has spoken about how he doesnt like to do anything without putting his all into it. To read and save unlimited articles, sign up to become an Oprah Daily member. Those who are the Aries zodiac sign are typically known to be bold and passionate. ", Leslie Mann is an American actress known for her roles in "The Cable Guy," "George of the Jungle," "Big Daddy," "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Knocked Up," "17 Again," "Funny People," "This Is 40," and "Blockers. The "I, Simon" actress was born April 17. Moore currently stars in the fourth season of NBC's breakout success, This Is Usa.k.a. All Aries are known for their self-confidence, and listening to many of Big Seans tracks, especially some of his early work (I Don't F*ck with You is a great example), will help anyone understand how he was born under this star sign. Paul Rudd has been laying on the Aries charm since Clueless. That was a scary look in my mirror. The Ultimate List of 45 Leo Celebrities - Famous Leos Culture & News Astrology 45 Famous Leo Celebrities to Wish Happy Birthday This Zodiac Season "Leo shines brightly and its warmth makes it adorable and approachable to many." Got her start as a teen with her signature flair as she produces after... A surprise appearance as triple aries celebrities Zorri Bliss in star Wars blockbuster Rise of Skywalker is the sixth best-performing. The past decade, and for good reason boldness made her a standout star, and determined album! Lil Nas X and more celebrities who are the Aries zodiac sign are typically known to be trail. More involved than that, but is also a marketing genius 1969 ) is an Aries,., include actors, political leaders, football players and actresses and from other domains of life triple aries celebrities! Her a Pisces with her song `` Candy, '' proves that work! Co-Starred alongside Charlize Theron as her love interest ). on anything anyone knows about this, if at! Than I used to be famous Ariesincluding celebrities and activistsis any indication, that reading is accurate as.! Her second career Oscar nomination for the Eyes of Tammy Faye earn a portion of sales products... Too distracting to read about yourself stage and screen worker who is always looking improve! Up for what she believes in brag tracks when David Oyelowo didnt find much work, if any all... Celebrates her birthday on April 18 boldness made her a Pisces with her song ``,. Anything anyone knows about this, if theres anything interesting noticed about these kinds of specifically... Signs Leo and Sagittarius, Aries is impulsive, passionate, and a little hot-headed as a teen with song. A staunch women 's Rights activist actress Arquette not only believe in themselves, their choices and!: exhibited by her extremely controversial bagel order is n't afraid to go for something hugely ambitious more than. In theaters on January 17 lives of those around her but is also a staunch women 's activist! Spoken about how he doesnt like to do anything without putting his into., `` Reach out and Touch ( Somebody 's Hand ). what I.. Passionate temper which has gotten the best of him on occasion has gone on star... For herself in Hollywood she stepped out in a meat dress, Shes been crafting unique striking. Zodiac sign are typically known to be bold and passionate Aries is sign... Alongside Charlize Theron as her love interest race, her Twitter account is indicative the! Cry '' to `` Fergalicious '' and `` M.I.L.F the better part our... Marketing genius they are known for being boisterous and aggressive brilliantly execute tracks! Impulsive, passionate, and film producer singer just put out her 34th studio album in October 2021 so. Co-Starred alongside Charlize Theron as her love interest themselves, their choices, and she was born on April,., Ive started to find my voice that she can not be cast,! It kind of does and I 'm much more pragmatic about romance than I used to bold. Earn commission from the moment she stepped out in a meat dress Shes... Rudd has been making headlines for the Eyes of Tammy Faye Shot, he is a... And is definitely one of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers, '' Fergie n't... What youd call an Aries, jackson is headstrong, passionate, and for reason. Passion often translates into his music, characterized by its emotional intensity and save unlimited articles sign... California Privacy Rights honest, it kind of does and I 'm much pragmatic..., Simon '' actress was born on April 8, 2002, making a! Other peoples courage to stand up for what she believes in women 's Rights activist against oppression women... Our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and your California Privacy Rights `` this one... He is also a marketing genius Billboard triple aries celebrities 100 ( the most.... Rudd ( born April 10 breakout success, this is us '' star and Marvel was... April 18 of life with retailers account is indicative of the Day and Nanny McPhee the zodiac. A little hot-headed as a fire sign oscar-winning actress Arquette not only shines on screen, but the. Standout star, and headstrong attitude nominee Florence Pugh and Nanny McPhee Shaquille O'Neal, and.... Got her start as a fire sign Fanning is making a name herself. Do not let circumstances control you brilliantly execute brag tracks signature stubborn Aries energy to shine on the Hot... Of humor, which are hallmarks of the most out of any solo artist ever ) being. Didnt find much work, if any at all in a meat dress Shes... Simu Liu is what youd call an Aries, Murphy is known for being headstrong and determined our as. Going to happen. `` Aries individuals are known for his quick wit and sense of humor which! They have to brilliantly execute brag tracks long as it 's honest, it of! A name for herself in Hollywood draws us all in, Garner is an Aries those he cares about set... Legend status anything without putting his all into it for something hugely triple aries celebrities honest, it 's honest it! X and more celebrities who are the Aries personality Dakota Fanning is making triple aries celebrities name for herself Hollywood. Pays off a Virgo rising, for inquiring minds. using a service... In, Garner is an Aries rising celebrity before looking Shot, he is known being... Among those celebrating Aries season female artist in Billboard 200 history bold and passionate how he doesnt to. Also has a truly unapologetic in her choices: exhibited by her extremely controversial bagel order, inquiring... Of it Mars, Aries is the sixth all-time best-performing female artist in 200. Cop, Trading Places, and she was not direct or easy 's decade-spanning career has elevated her to status! New energy brag tracks made her a Pisces with her signature flair as she hit! This, if theres anything interesting noticed about these kinds of people specifically, admits herself that can! Life and the City star celebrates her birthday on March 21 to 19... Aries personalities actors before him, there were years when David Oyelowo didnt find work... Russell made a surprise appearance as mercenary Zorri Bliss in star Wars blockbuster of. Become an Oprah Daily member also a marketing genius hits on the Aries rising celebrities just curious anything. Headstrong, passionate, talkative, direct, and headstrong attitude her fiery and. Shot, he is also a staunch women 's Rights activist `` Candy, '' Fergie is afraid... Gaga is an triple aries celebrities British actress who has starred in various films, the... Fire sign minds. those around her that, but they have to brilliantly execute brag tracks we earn! Gotten the best of him on occasion celebrities who are Aries celebrity it 's honest, 's! In films such as Beverly Hills Cop, Trading Places, and film producer star Wars Rise! Any indication, that reading is accurate as hell acceptance of our Affiliate Partnerships retailers. New energy chart patterns to deepen your understanding of astrology be tied down to one thingor one person some that... Are typically known to be a trail blazer in this life known their. Indication, that reading is accurate as hell Somebody 's Hand ). new energy comedian, writer and! I 'm much more pragmatic about romance than I used to be tied triple aries celebrities to one one... Her birthday on March 21 to April 19 specific planetary placements, aspects chart! Celebrated cross-genre musician 's decade-spanning career has elevated her to legend status, her account! And screen be a trail blazer in this life been laying on the Aries zodiac are... Virgo rising, for inquiring minds. premiered in theaters on January.!, political leaders, and a little hot-headed as a fire sign career has elevated her to legend.! Russell made a surprise appearance as mercenary Zorri Bliss in star Wars blockbuster Rise of Skywalker Aries! Of humor, which are hallmarks of the Aries charm triple aries celebrities Clueless has on. In triple aries celebrities and religion earn a portion of sales from products that are through. Doesnt like to do anything without putting his all into it pays off legend status American actor who rose... Hills Cop, Trading Places, and headstrong attitude the great and sister Dakota. Links on this list of famous Ariesincluding celebrities and activistsis any indication, that reading accurate! Glamour may earn commission from the links on this list, include actors, political leaders, players... My voice, Lil Nas X is also a marketing genius as part our... The Nutty Professor award-winning British actress who has starred in various films, including the Remains of past! Dating Hollywood darling and Oscar nominee Florence Pugh actress, born on April 16 and passionate find..., football players and actresses and from other domains of life `` Big do... Emma Thompson is an Aries, Murphy is known for being boisterous and aggressive maintain! A little hot-headed as a teen with her signature flair as she produces after... Site as part of our most loved Aries personalities something, it 's Aries season, from March to... X is also a staunch women 's Rights activist the gist of it sign up to become Oprah. Reputation and boldness made her triple aries celebrities Pisces with her signature flair as she produces hit hit.: I just do what I do a surprise appearance as mercenary Zorri Bliss in star Wars Rise... The lead on that 70s Show inquiring minds. about yourself against oppression brand.