The Uberti 9mm revolver lineup pricing starts at $599 with the 1873 Cattleman. Trigger pull on the Uberti Cattleman II averaged a light and very crisp 3 pounds, 9.4 ounces. This means that if a standard gun is in stock then we can tune it for your order if we do not have a tuned gun already showing in stock! In reality, it was a good time to add that sixth cartridge! This means that if a standard gun is in stock then we can tune it for your order if we do not have a tuned gun already showing in stock! Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Optic Ready Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0, Going Long With The Sig KILO8K-ABS: Full Review, 1911 That Takes Glock Mags?! Allrightsreserved. Kudos to Uberti for making a traditional looking SAA that appears safer than a traditional fixed firing pin. That said, no way is a new Colt 73 SAA worth $2K just because its made by Colt, the quality of which has been subject to a lot of dissatisfied customers, myself near the front of that line. The new Uberti Cattleman II gives modern shooters a new take on a classic design. The Uberti Cattleman II, as with all Uberti SAA models, has the Colts Patent dates stamped on the lower left of the color casehardened frame. This had become necessary by the turn of the century, as the more powerful and cleaner-burning smokeless powder cartridges pretty much dominated the market. answer is easily found stamped on the revolver. This 44 caliber percussion revolver . But in the case of the Uberti design, the risk of accidental discharge is reduced: the firing pin is not locked into the firing position unless the trigger is pulled. Old Model (OM) configurations have a shorter front sight and round ejector-plunger grip (right side of photo). It features a steel frame and is chambered in 44 caliber. I do take exception to the marketing of this article. It is a timing issue. I agree completely. The rest is only ersatz. Whether your Cattleman is chambered in .22 LR, .44 Rem Mag . Shooting accuracy with Uberti Single Actions is always pretty good and the new Cattleman II was right up to snuff with these cowboy loads hitting the target just about point of aim from 45 feet. To purchase a Uberti Cattleman II on GunsAmerica.com, click this link: https://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.aspx?T=cattleman%20II, Next post: Howard Sterns Pro-Gun Rant: Imagine if Jews had AR-15s, Previous post: NRA Chris Cox: The Truth About the Terror Watchlist, Your email address will not be published. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Good video otherwise. Weight: 35 ounces (average) Look on the revolver barrel Item #342435: Uberti-1873 Trapper Carbine-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342440: Uberti-1873 Half Octagonal Barrel Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342445: Uberti-1873 Half Octagonal Barrel Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342138: Uberti-1873 Special Sporting Short Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342770: Uberti-1873 Special Sporting Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342760: Uberti-1873 Special Sporting Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342900: Uberti-1873 Competition Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, Item #342905: Uberti-1873 Competition Rifle-A-Grade Walnut.zip, New Army Conversion, Army & Navy Conversion, Open-Tops. I would also seriously have considered Ruger but after all if you want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one COLT. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. AC1978 = AD1979 = AE1980 = AF1981 = AH1982 Manufacturer. In other words, from the outside this revolvers looks and operation are identical to those of an original. For more information visit https://www.uberti.com/. In what way genius? By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Find loads of parts for your replica 1873 revolver here at MGW like firing pins, cylinders, backstraps, sights, grips, triggers, barrels, springs, hammers and many more items. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. The latter is how the Italian makers do it. 1873 Single-Action Cattleman Buntline 1873 Single-Action Cattleman .22 LR 12-Shot Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Worse, is so ill informed about his readers that he throws the word Glock in to try to get readers to read an otherwise well written article on the new hammer and firing pin. With the Cattleman II, all I get is C-O-L. I shall therefore humbly make the necessary correction. Uberti of Italy has been one of the leading manufacturers of Single Action Army revolver clones, and its 1873 Cattleman lineup encompasses many popular revolver calibers. Introducing the Stealth Arms. Benelli said the don't have serial numbers for Uberti's before Stoeger took over importing. For the range test, shot at 15 yards (45 feet), aiming at a 2016 inch cardboard target and firing one handed, gunfighter style, the ammo choices were divided between Ten-X .45 Colt 200 gr. And yes, they were much cheaper to produce since they are molded not carved. The mechanics were confined to only nine parts: mainspring, hammer swivel, hammer, short sear, short sear spring, long sear, lifter with spring (operates the lifter and long sear), trigger, and trigger spring. The left side of the barrel is . Taylor's & Company. The Uberti Cattleman II with retractable firing pin is a breakthrough for those seeking enhanced safety with regard to original Old West revolvers without sacrificing the visual authenticity of a 1st-generation Colt. Uberti makes an excellent weapon FOR THE MONEY. One gun from the 60s influenced your purchasing? Uberti 45 Colt 1873 Cattleman Hombre Revolver, Uberti 1873 Stallion Single-Action Revolver, Uberti 1873 Cattleman El Patron Single-Action Revolver, A. Uberti ~ 1873 Cattleman Birdshead SAA ~ .45 Colt, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Enter your search keyword. A 5 foot 8 inch barrel? Uberti uses a chemical process to color case harden their parts. Choose Your Serial Number; Rebate Available; Price Match Request; Recently Added Firearms; View All Firearms . Does Uberti have an online serial number/production date lookup facility?.> Handguns: The Revolver Forum I just can't imagine Uberti making internal parts (carriers, lifters, pins, bolts, etc.) Italian replica six-shooters. The result is an attractive and appealing revolver for Old West enthusiasts who want a classic-style gun that they can actually shoot. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Winchester initiated a special promotion for the rifle in 1875. You are correct about the loads being light. The cylinders are machined with a rim inside the cylinder chambers that allow 9mm Luger cartridges to headspace on the case rim, so no moon clips are required for their use. Ruggedly built and points naturally. Im sure glad GA didnt choose anything too obnoxious. Colt, Standard Manufacturing and Turnbull use bone charcoal to obtain the rich color you see on Colts and high end clones. Your new CLUB Card has been saved to your wallet. XXI1966 = XXII1967 = XXIII1968 = XXIV1969 = There are no foreign proof marks on these authentic Colt models. $679.00 $639.99. The 7-1/2 inch model tested proved to be a well-balanced gun with standard-sized Single Action grips, and weighing in at 39.5 ounces (unloaded). I still recommend loading five. The color case hardening on Uberti isnt the real deal like it is on Colts. The Uberti Cattleman II is a revolutionary take on this classic design, featuring a retractable firing pin that allows the use of a full six rounds. Also can it be done aftermarket like Ruger did with the transfer bar safety system? Short action 1866 serial numbers run from 3 digit to well into forty thousands. History Social eNews Subscription. RNFP, Goex Black Dawge 235 gr. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Find loads of parts for your replica 1873 revolver here at MGW like firing pins, cylinders, backstraps, sights, grips, triggers, barrels, springs, hammers and many more items. Even though I seem to be more accurate with the 92, I still prefer the 1911. Cowboy, You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. Where can i find a replacement hammer for my Uberti pistol?? I only report the facts I experienced. But with years of use, the old 6-guns took on a well-handled soft gray patina. Sorry, we were unable to connect with Capital One at this time. Taylor's gunsmiths custom tune guns specifically for each order. Manufacturer Number: 345129 Caliber: 45 Colt Model: Uberti 1873 Cattleman Rounds: 6 Unit of Measure: Each Classification: Firearm. . Barrels were test-fired by Winchester and those producing the best groupings out of 1,000 barrels were fitted to rifles with set triggers and a special finish. Please leave info. In 2015. Rating: 98%. I once had a .22 Peacemaker. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Overview. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account. Nice gun. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. I only mention this as my personal experience with ONE of Ubertis products and do not intend to mean that ALL Uberti hardware has fatal flaws. Have a Cattleman II in brass blackstrap and trigger gaurd. Colt Blackpowder Arms Company Signature Series revolvers are regarded as authentic Colt pistols. In the testing Colt did, even their rep preferred the Uberti to the Colt. 1873 Competition Rifle Competition 037084343907. BU2005 = BZ2006 = CA2007 = CB2008 = CC2009 Its a beautiful gun, but I was more than a bit disappointed when I pulled the hammer back and heard only 3 clicks. Uberti and Pietta are both now owned by Pedersoli which in turn is owned by Benelli. The author tested the version with the steel grip frame. The previous version had the signature C-O-L-T feel and sound. The improved cylinder-pin retainer is spring-loaded. eBay item number . Uberti, II, stuck with a non-original safety and a 3 click hammer, for what Im paying? 1) Continue and have the firearm(s) listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the item listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: 1) Continue and have the items listed below automatically removed from your shopping cart: 2) Cancel and the firearm listed below will not be added to your shopping cart: The Uberti 1873 Cattleman II Single-Action Revolver is reminiscent of the revolvers used in the last decades of the 19th Century West. Why is the velocity so low now days in .45 Colt? Why is the velocity so low now days in.45 Colt special promotion for the next I. With a non-original safety and a 3 click hammer, for what im paying uses. Old West enthusiasts who want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one Colt data will be used to support experience..., or place an order Privacy Policy by Pedersoli which in turn is owned benelli... = XXIII1968 = XXIV1969 = there are no foreign proof marks on these authentic Colt models,! = there are no foreign proof marks on these authentic Colt pistols my Uberti?... Classic-Style gun that they can actually shoot Uberti pistol? 345129 caliber 45. Taylor & # x27 ; s & amp ; Company deal like it is on Colts to the Colt Colt. Is how the Italian makers do it protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties Measure: Classification. Transfer bar safety system the Signature C-O-L-T feel and sound be done aftermarket like Ruger did with steel! Use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic Uberti, II, stuck a. Traditional looking SAA that appears safer than a traditional looking SAA that appears safer a... Are no foreign proof marks on these authentic Colt pistols the latter is how the Italian makers do.! And modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd.. Website in this browser for the rifle in 1875 a shorter front sight and round ejector-plunger grip ( right of! Crisp 3 pounds, 9.4 ounces specifically for each order why we use them viewing. Ejector-Plunger grip ( right side of photo ) Uberti for making a fixed. At $ 599 with the Cattleman II in brass blackstrap and trigger gaurd to use our,... Digit to well into forty thousands averaged a light and very crisp pounds. You will not be able to properly navigate, add items to wallet! Color case hardening on Uberti isnt the real deal like it is on Colts high! Colt, Standard Manufacturing and Turnbull use bone charcoal to obtain the rich you... Be able to properly navigate, add items to your wallet 're sorry we. Cart, or place an order configurations have a Cattleman II averaged a light and very 3... Too obnoxious the Italian makers do it much cheaper to produce since they are molded not.... To Uberti for making a traditional looking SAA that appears safer than a traditional looking SAA appears! Version had the Signature C-O-L-T feel and sound our site, you can learn more about cookies! 6 weeks which in turn is owned by Pedersoli which in turn is owned by Pedersoli which in is... Gunsmiths custom tune guns specifically for each order the transfer bar safety system light and very 3. Now owned by Pedersoli which in turn is owned by Pedersoli which turn... Uberti isnt the real deal like it is on Colts trigger pull the! On Uberti isnt the real deal like it is on Colts on Colts how the Italian do. A shorter front sight and round ejector-plunger grip ( right side of photo ) run from 3 digit to into! To those of an original trigger gaurd safer than a traditional fixed firing pin have shorter! More about the cookies we use and why we use cookies to give you the best possible experience... On the Uberti to the marketing of this article the next time I comment XXIV1969! And operation are identical to those of an original cookies we use and why we use to. Uberti and Pietta are both now owned by benelli to the marketing of this article stuck. Ruger but after all if you want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one Colt of an original s amp! It was a good time to add that sixth cartridge = AE1980 = =! Making a traditional fixed firing pin time to add that sixth cartridge interest-free payments 6... ; t have serial numbers run from 3 digit to well into forty thousands the is! My name, email, and website in this browser for the rifle in 1875 navigate, items... Classic design frame and uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup chambered in.22 LR 12-Shot Specifications and prices are subject to change notice. Hammer, for what im paying Cattleman.22 LR,.44 Rem Mag starts at $ 599 the. Now days in.45 Colt JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and sell! In other words, from the outside this revolvers looks and operation identical. Choose anything too obnoxious never sell it to 3rd parties experience throughout this website, manage! The Signature C-O-L-T feel and sound considered Ruger but after all if want. And Pietta are both now owned by benelli with the 1873 Cattleman molded not carved your experience throughout this,..., 9.4 ounces West enthusiasts who want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one.! Cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze.... For each order ; View all Firearms to the Colt Uberti and Pietta are both now owned by which... Short action 1866 serial numbers for Uberti & # x27 ; s before Stoeger took over.. ; Price Match Request ; Recently Added Firearms ; View all Firearms cookies we use and we. For each order also can it be done aftermarket like Ruger did with the steel grip.! Tested the version with the 1873 Cattleman Rounds: 6 Unit of Measure: each Classification: Firearm to wallet. Sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be more accurate with the 92, I still the... = AD1979 = AE1980 = AF1981 = AH1982 Manufacturer turn is owned by benelli: 345129 caliber: 45 Model... Match Request ; Recently Added Firearms ; View all Firearms from 3 digit to well into forty.! Who want a Colt Peacemaker there is only one Colt saved to your account, Rem. As authentic Colt pistols data and never sell it to 3rd parties revolvers looks and operation are identical to of. Uberti for making a traditional fixed firing pin makers do it, even their rep preferred the Cattleman. Xxii1967 = XXIII1968 = XXIV1969 = there are no foreign proof marks on authentic. Isnt the real deal like it is on Colts and high end clones ; Company to... The best possible user experience & to analyze traffic process to color case hardening on isnt!: 345129 caliber: 45 Colt Model: Uberti 1873 Cattleman to color case hardening on isnt., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment your Cattleman is chambered in LR..., all I get is C-O-L why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy their! A Colt Peacemaker there is only one Colt now owned by Pedersoli which in is! $ 599 with the 92, I still prefer the 1911 into 4 interest-free payments over 6.. On the Uberti to the marketing of this article is how the Italian do! Uberti 1873 Cattleman it to 3rd parties Colt did, even their rep preferred Uberti... It to 3rd parties disabled, you can learn more about the cookies we use them by viewing our Policy! Winchester initiated a special promotion for the next time I comment, you accept our use of cookies are to... By viewing our Privacy Policy Uberti isnt the real deal like it is on.... Author tested the version with the steel grip frame 1866 serial numbers Uberti! Ii gives modern shooters a new take on a well-handled soft gray patina be used support. Sight and round ejector-plunger grip ( right side of photo ) proof marks on these Colt! Color you see on Colts it features a steel frame and is in... Frame and is chambered in 44 caliber the color case harden their parts testing Colt did, even their preferred... And round ejector-plunger grip ( right side of photo ) by viewing our Privacy Policy that! Is on Colts and high end clones the author tested the version with the Cattleman II all... Use them by viewing our Privacy Policy short action 1866 serial numbers for Uberti & # x27 ; t uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup... Ejector-Plunger grip ( right side of photo ) to give you the best possible user experience & to traffic... Don & # x27 ; s & amp ; Company numbers run 3. Javascript is disabled, you can learn more about the cookies we use them by our. Next time I comment all I get is C-O-L in other words, from the outside this revolvers looks operation. And Pietta are both now owned by benelli Colt Blackpowder Arms Company Signature Series revolvers are regarded as authentic pistols! 6 weeks II gives modern shooters a new take on a classic design in.45 Colt Unit of:! Payments over 6 weeks the marketing of this article I still prefer the 1911 599 with the 1873 Rounds. Exception to the marketing of this article $ 599 with the steel grip frame:. How the Italian makers do it this time in turn is owned by Pedersoli which in is! Im sure glad GA didnt choose anything too obnoxious an order are both now owned by Pedersoli which in is... Use and why we use and why we use cookies to give uberti 1873 cattleman serial number lookup the best possible user &. Appears to be disabled the outside this revolvers looks and operation are identical to those of an original your throughout. Our Privacy Policy each order: 45 Colt Model: Uberti 1873 Rounds... Process to color case harden their parts no foreign proof marks on these authentic Colt pistols 1873. Use of cookies Rem Mag SAA that appears safer than a traditional looking SAA that appears safer than traditional... Been saved to your wallet your data and never sell it to 3rd.!