SKU: PAF5117 (1851) Rated: 1851/1860/1861 TRIGGER & BOLT SPRING Price: $6.00 Add to Wishlist Previous Item Next Item Product Details #26 1851/1860/1861 TRIGGER & BOLT SPRING (Pietta Product Number 502) Product Reviews Rated: >> Read all product reviews [21] | Write your own review Rate this product: 1 2 3 4 5 "Trigger springs" For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, New Uberti 1873 Cattleman Trigger/Bolt Spring(Improve. Tired o.. Upon disassembly I have had to re-file the spring bases again to allow for the arm to move properly. Eligible for FREE . Installation was easier than expected and have gone shooting once with good results considering the different feeling compared to stock trigger. Please make sure your email is spelled correctly. Very good product, and very easy to install. Uberti 1873 Front Sight: 11mm .43 high / Stainless Steel Bead 5mm .195, Uberti 1866 .38 Stainless Steel Magazine Spring, Uberti 1873 Front Sight: 11mm .43 high / Stainless Steel Bead 7mm .275. 32297-32299) fits: EMF Only Sear/Bolt Springs - Pak of 1 Check the trigger spring. This 1873/1866 spring will work in rifles of any caliber, and in barrel lengths of 24" or short.. Sure Hit "Sure Claw" 1873 Uberti Extractor I did a poor job explaining this. Wolff sear/bolt springs for Single Action revolvers are available in the traditional flat-type or in wire-type. Add to My Saved Parts. These Slix-beads replace the small bead out of a 3/32 Marble Front sight. Find loads of parts for your 1873 rifle here at MGW like springs, pins, triggers, and more. RANGE TIME: Although the Uberti reproductions are tested at 3 times the gun's operating pressure, I see no need to test that limit and confine my shooting to "cowboy" loads. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. It is IMPORTANT that you tell us the Caliber when ordering parts. There is a sizeable gap between the rear of my trigger and the lever safety tab sticking out. Very little time needed getting used to it. This replacement parts kit will fit Uberti 1873 Cattleman cartridge revolvers and contains blued and polished steel parts. I ordered the stuff above from Long Hunter supply. The new Uberti's have a threaded hole just above the left backstrap screw. No impact on your present trigger/sear engagement or pull; Designed for the Uberti 1873 Rifle . The.. Sure Hit 1873/1866 End Cap Wrench. Sale Sold out. Sure Hit 1873 "No Bite" Uberti "Straight" .. "Out of Stock" 1873 Cattleman Screw Kit - Uberti (0400SCR) + $47.64 1873 Cattleman Action Parts Kit - Uberti (0400ACT) + $74.91 1873 Cattleman Factory Spring Kit - Uberti (0400SPR) + $32.39 G27 - Add On Cost For Checkering On Grips + $36.50 A0400002 Hammer Assembly With Block Safety (Includes Parts #2,25,30,91,98,111,147,150,151) + $94.64 I think I've found the problem. Slix make a really nice safety spring. Had to take it apart and tweek the, You do not have permission to delete messages in this group. For 38/40 and larger .. These are improved & lightersprings for Uberti 1873 single action revolvers. This spring replaces the flat safety spring for the disconnect (trigger block). Good prices and fast service. The best thing I've found is a YouTube video by mannyCA. Trigger & Bolt Spring, Hardened Steel, New Factory Original. When a friend began to have problems with his rifle, I agreed to look at his rifle. for Colt S.A. Army 1873 Frontier and Bisley and Double Action, Lightning 1877 Revolver. For .357/.38 Special .. Our springs are made with the best spring steel available and heat treated for years of use. It went from a 3.5lb gritty factory trigger to 3lbs after a week of watching TV and dry firing it to a very crisp 2lbs after slicking up with the new springs. P G W Coil Mainspring Conversion Kit Intro Pioneer Gun Works Speed Sight Installation! .. 1873/1866 Bullet Alignment Kit - Cowboy Gunworks Smooth Cycle Sleeve Kit, 1873/1866 Bullet Alignment Kit - Sure Hit, Long Hunter Lever Action Five Round "Match Speed Loader", Long Hunter Lever Action Ten Round "Practice Speed Loader", Long Hunter Mernickle "Speed Loader" Holster, Pioneer Aluminum Carriers for M1866 and M1873, Pioneer Carbine Brass Bead Front Sight with Barrel Band, Pioneer Coil Mainspring Conversion Kit - for M1866 and M1873, Pioneer Light Weight Firing Pin Extension - New Style, Pioneer Light Weight Firing Pin Extension - Old Style, Pioneer Short Stroke Kits for Uberti M1866 and M1873, SliXprings - SLiXPin Firing Pin & Spring for M1866 & M1873, Stainless Steel "Large Caliber" Follower for M1866 and M1873, Stainless Steel "Small Caliber" Follower for M1866 and M1873, Stainless Steel Magazine Spring for M1866 and M1873, Sure Hit "Sure Claw" 1873 Uberti Extractor, Sure Hit 1873 "No Bite" Uberti "Straight" Trigger System - "Out of Stock", Sure Hit 1873 "No Bite" Uberti Trigger System "Out of Stock", Sure Hit 1873/1866 Magazine End Cap Wrench, Sure Hit Uberti 1873/1866 "Super Light" Hammer Spring, Sure Hit Uberti 1873/1866 Lightened Hammer Spring. Thanks for the good info and the photos, those are very helpful for me. When I had to step "on the gas" it was flawless. Product #: 782710B . Uberti Handguns. Please add your email address and we'll notify you when it's available. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Sub-Total : Liquid Grip is a water based hydrocellulose thickener that allows for rosin and chalk to mix i.. Long Hunter Solid Brass Lever Action Match Speed Loaders I have bought six straight triggers from yall. DIY Gunsmithing: Uberti Cattleman Wolf Trigger Spring Installation DukeFrazierProductions 8.4K subscribers Subscribe 91 Share 12K views 8 years ago Reload from original channel. The reduced te.. Pioneer Gun Works Quick Cap Polish the side of the safety arm that rides against the Tang. Boogie Hints: Boogie recommends using a Dremel drill with a diamond bit to grind a small slot at the tab of the sear, (to prevent the spring sliding right or left side off the sear). Shootin', what else? If that spring is too light, the Lifter ARM will not work properly and the action will not cycle properly. Attention International Customers Copyright 2019 sassnet.com . I also needed to file that down a bit to allow the arm to properly slide into the down position. The Evil Roy is a competition revolver in your choice of .357 or 45 Colt. The one in the photo is stock. Uberti 1851 Navy Brass Trigger Guard -1861 Navy -1873 Cattleman $113.50 $9.30 shipping Stoeger/Uberti 1873 22LR pistol parts: grip & backstrap $85.00 $8.00 shipping New UBERTI 1851 1860 1861 Navy Black Powder .44 Pistol Internal Part Spring Lot $31.99 $4.00 shipping New Uberti 1851 Navy Trigger/Bolt Spring -1860 Army -1873 Cattleman $25.50 $1.50. Replacement hammer spring for the 1873 Uberti rifle. Improved & Lighter Springs For Uberti 1873 Revolvers, 1873 Cattleman Action Parts Kit - Uberti (0400ACT), 1873 Cattleman Screw Kit - Uberti (0400SCR), Old Style Parts Kit For Uberti 1873 Retractable Firing Pin Revolvers, 1873 Cattleman Factory Spring Kit - Uberti (0400SPR). Add to Compare. US$0.00. Taylor's does not recommend these springs for short stroke revolvers. Tired of wearing the cams off of the finger and carrier levers in your competition rifle? Graf & Sons, Inc .. IMHO it's really easy to do if you put three fingers inside the lever. It's available in color case hardened/blue finish as well as polished stainless steel. Just shot my first match with your magic trigger. While this kit is easily installed, it is not drop-in, it requires fitting by a competent Gunsmith. Pioneer Gun Works Quick Cap . Pioneer Gun Works Action Springs Installation! 8 lbs. They will keep my business. Product #: PDF0611 Part Key: 0. So, it doesn't "appear to be missing.". I highly recommend and would certainly buy again. I guess you are not actually using it now though since your put the coil spring in. September 9, 2021 in SASS Wire. Fast on the draw and reliable through each shot, keep your Uberti 1873 rifle replica in top-tier condition with quality factory-original parts from Uberti. Of course it's available in several barrel lengths. The floppy nature of the trigger is due to the two-piece design -- normal in other words. newer Uberti's have a cylinder hand and spring much like the Rugers. I think the lever safety has been filed down and rounded off some and the spring has been flattened. HOWEVER, I personally could NOT get the hang of it and had to go back to OEM triggers. all in Uberti 1973's in 38/357. Got the Slix springs in the mail the other day, shipping was 3 days , I took my '73 apart and followed the directions, Fast shipping, Im not a gunsmith but the installation well pretty easy and made a heck of a difference in the smoothing out of the action on my rifle, since then Ive probably put 300 rounds through the rifle without any problems so a big thumbs up to slixprings. Uberti 1873 Black Powder Schematic W/ Parts List. One too stiff the other not enough. Action adjustments are sometimes required when installing lighter springs in revolvers. Recently I've been getting a little hitch in my giddy up when levering the gun and shooting. No fear from the gear. $20.99 Pioneer Gun Works Super and Standard Short Stroke Kits Uberti 1866, 1873 and Henry Rifles $220.00 Large or Small Caliber Light Weight Aluminum Carrier Pioneer Gun Works $77.00 Uberti 1873 / 1866 Bullet Alignment Kit w/ Tube, Spring and Follower up to 24" $79.00 '73 UN-Jammer Tool for Revolver Holster or Belt Palo Verde 1873 Rifle / Clone We do our best to make our rifles feed .38 special since it is the competitive caliber to shoot. Likewise the finger lever side can also be finely adjusted to allow for any lever modifications or the added weight of a protective wrap. C.. Palo Verde Uberti 1873/1866 Breech Bolt Block. The trigger and bolt spring is a high quality wire type spring and the mainspring is an improved flat spring allowing for a lighter and crisper hammer/trigger pull. It's easy to install the trigger return spring improperly, and not always easy to get it up, on the trigger shelf where it belongs. It took zero time to adjust to it. 99% of people who purchased and use this trigger love it but yes it may not be for those very few. ============== Click to Enlarge Parts are NET COST. Like the Uberti springs it just wasn't where I wanted to be. Added a little gun grease and it is smooth. 39". So you may be right August Westit was probably not installed correctly. Trigger Spring for Uberti 1873 $ 15.00 Using the Shotgun Boogie Trigger Spring for your Uberti 1873 will reduce the trigger pull. Action adjustments are sometimes required when installing lighter springs in revolvers. I recommend SliXprings to anyone interested in improving the operation of their rifle. Includes trigger, trigger spring, washer for the trigger spring, screws, pin and safety bar spring. I bought one a few years ago. It is very easy for the trigger spring to slip off its perch on the sear. Sure Hit Uberti 1873/1866 Lightened Hammer Spring Replacement hammer spring for the Uberti 1873/1.. $36.00 Add to Wish List. SliXprings, LLC All Rights Reserved. Actual Measurement of Rod 4 1/8" (1873 SA), Uberti Rear Sight Spring (1873 Stallion Target), Uberti Base Pin Screw Large Gnarled for Old Model Frame - Recent Style (1873 SA), Uberti Base Pin Screw for Old Model Frame - Recent Style (1873 SA), Uberti Base Pin Screw for Old Model Frame - Older Size DISCONTINUED (1873 SA) PRE -2001 These are now Out Of Stock. A simple tool to remove the magazine cap screw on 1866 and 1873 Winchester Rifles. All rights reserved. Copyright 1999-2022 VTI Replica Gun Parts. (We will never divulge your email to a 3rd party). They are excellent! Powered by Invision Community. Used on 4 3/4", 5 1/2" and 7 1/2" barrels. Great idea but you really need to practice this straight trigger. Slix make a really nice safety spring. Would that be enough to cause my trigger to be able to move back under the lever? Finishes Technical Parts and Schematics. A new concept in Trigger design for the 1873 Uberti Rifles, Designed for the Uberti 1873 Rifle "ONLY". Most of that can be accomplished by a few dry fire sessions. TP1818 Trigger and Stop Spring for Repro Colt 1851 Navy, 1860 Army, 1861 Navy and Original Colt 51,60,61 & Conversion, & Whitne . Our Price: $21.95 Compare. A new concept in Trigger design for the 1873 Uberti Rifles Flatter face profile for a more positive finger contact Easy "Drop-In" installation No fitting or tuning is required No impact on your present trigger/sear engagement or pull Significantly reduces the chance of the notorious '73 Trigger Blister Made from 4140 Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Unit price / per . A coil spring on the Trigger Block is great idea, as the OEM spring mades the trigger block a royal PITA. Uberti 1873 Cattleman Ejector Rod Tube, 3.5" Barrel $35.69 Not Yet Rated Code: 370144 In Stock Add to Cart Uberti 1873 Cattleman / 1875 / Stallion Base Pin Spring $4.50 1 Code: 370133 In Stock Add to Cart Uberti 1873 Cattleman / 1875 Army Front Sight $7.35 Not Yet Rated Code: 370075 In Stock Add to Cart Uberti 1873 Cattleman Main Spring, New Bisley I did order lifter lever springs also. The SlixSprings set was easy to install and could be adjusted just by bending the spring. The design eliminates destroyed stock end cap slots by using a 3/16 A.. Made from steel, hollowed out, and plugged in the front end. I LOVE my new SliXprings straight trigger. The right lever spring is very important for proper timing of the Carrier Block. Carefully remove the threaded plug and take out the Be careful not to drop them. The installation instructions were very helpful. In this case it's the 1873 Colt Peacemaker clone sold by Cimarron. View cart for details. Actual Measurement of Rod 4 1/8" (1873 SA), Uberti Ejector Rod Assembly .45LC Half Moon Head. Uberti has recreated the 1873 in five distinctive models including the 1873 Carbine and the Special Sporting Rifle. Forward position of new trigger takes a little getting used to but, once you do, it's a great improvement over the standard trigger. Uberti Factory Common Screw Set (1873 Cattleman All Styles) TG Screw, 2x BS Screw, Hammer Screw, Trigger Screw, Bolt Screw Base Pin Catch Assembly, Uberti HARDENED Common Screw Set (1873 Cattleman All Styles)-TG Screw, 2x BS Screw, Hammer Screw, Trigger Screw, Bolt Screw Base Pin Catch Assembly, Uberti Charcoal BLUE Common Screw Set (1873 Cattleman All Styles) - TG Screw, 2x BS Screw, Hammer Screw, Trigger Screw, Bolt Screw Base Pin Catch Assembly, Uberti HARDENED Complete Screw Set (1873 Cattleman All Styles) - TG Screw, 5x BS Screw, Sear Screw, Mainspring Screw, Hammer Screw,Trigger Screw, Bolt Screw, Gate Catch Screw, Base Pin Catch Assembly,Ejector Housing Screw, Hand Spring Screw, Uberti Factory Complete Screw Set (1873 SA All Styles) TG Screw, 5x BS Screw, Sear Screw, Mainspring Screw, Hammer Screw, Trigger Screw, Bolt Screw, Gate Catch Screw, Base Pin Catch Ass, Ejector Screw, Hand Spring Screw, Uberti Factory Common Spring Set (1873 SA All Styles) Sear Spring, Mainspring, Hand Hand Spring, Ejector Rod Spring, Uberti Hammer with Safety .150 diam hand pin (1873 SA,1873 Cattleman Target), Uberti Hammer no Safety .150 diam hand pin (1873 SA - Current), Uberti Hammer, White, No Safety .118 diam hand pin (1873 - Older), Uberti Hammer Retractable Firing Pin (1873 SAA) Uses Trigger 4300010 & base pin 583021, Uberti Barrel .357 Mag 3 1/2" for Ejector Housing (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .357 Mag 4 3/4" with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .357 Mag 7 1/2" with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 3" Sheriff with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 3" Sheriff White Unfinished No Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 3 1/2" for Ejector Housing (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 3 1/2" for Ejector Housing White Unfinished (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 4" Sherriff with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 4" Sherriff White Unfinished (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 4 3/4" Millennium (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 5 1/2" with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 7 1/2" with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 10" Unfinished - No Sights (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 12" with Sight (1873 SA), Uberti Barrel .45LC 18" with Sight (1873 SA, Revolver Carbine), Uberti Barrel .45LC 4 3/4" w/Gm. This firing pin extension is made from steel, drilled from the front end to make it hollow, then plu.. We offer two different short stroke kits from Pioneer Gun Works for your Uberti M1866 or M1873. All 1873 reproduction rifles are fitted with a 45- colt .. Are you tired if breaking screw drivers and buggering up the slot and face of your magazine tube scr.. Want a smoother, more solid feeling, and improved action for your edge in competition? I immediately noticed improvement in the action. "Please put wh.. Sure Hit 1873 Bullet Alignment Kit I like the feel and function of this new trigger on my 73.. Guys. The Winchester 1873 rifle design is a very reliable design bu.. "Temporarily out of stock" I believe I can run my rifle faster with less live shells ejected. Someone bent yours to try and lessen the tension. Fit was just like original trigger. Colt SAA Uberti SAA Tune Up Custom Grips Bill Fuchs (307) 431-9194 . However any 1873 must be fed a cartridge with a minimum length of 1.450", any longer than this will only allow the rifle to operate smoother and more reliably with a full magazine. I am going to install a new lever safety spring, but wondered if there are any other parts I should consider replacing while I'm in there. Used on 4 3/4", 5 1/2" and 7 1/2" barrels. $49.00. They may require Fitting ,as the Originals required Fitting. One "finger" of this spring acts as a Sear Spring, keeping spring pressure on the trigger. However,shouldeither set or natural fatigue occur, the spring kit design allows for easy adjustment to return the action to its best operating pressures. These springs were an easy replacement for the truck springs that come in your Uberti. Does anyone know of a good guide for slicking up an 1873? In addition, the .076 wire is approximately 3-1/2 times less likely to fatigue or lose its set over time. I bought a used 1873 rifle from a club member last fall and it has worked pretty well for me. . Tired of corroded and rusted threads on your Uberti rifle magazine cap screw? Lucky Lead Pepper Whether your rifle is chambered in .45 Colt, .357 Mag, and .44-40 WCF - you can find your parts here. This spring material has been tested to over 900,000 equivalent lever cycles without any lose of tension. What we have done, was to machine a mounting base and .. Machined from 6061-T651 aircraft quality aluminum and hard anodized for toughness and long life. When I had them installed I realized the carrier arm on my 1873 was binding on the width of the spring base. Tired of wearing the cams off of the finger and carrier levers in your competition rifle? I absolutely love this trigger! The older Uberti's have a cylinder hand like the Colt, with a leaf spring on the rear of the hand. Simple install,quick learning curve. Flatter face profile for a more positive finger contact, No impact on your present trigger/sear engagement or pull, Significantly reduces the chance of the notorious '73 Trigger Blister, Safely removes carbon and lead that collects in chambers and cylinders of 327 Federal Magnum, 10mm Auto, 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum and 45 Colt revolvers and rifles when using shorter cartridges, Restores cylinders and chambers to SAAMI specifications, Easy breech access to clean rifle chambers. If you are pulling back on the trigger as you open the lever the trigger (as the safety at that point is defeated) will move (or remain)further to the rear AND if you fail to release the trigger (enoughto engage the trigger safety) before the lever returns it will indeed block the lever (and very likelyimpale your finger). SliXprings, LLC All Rights Reserved. I liked it so much I bought one for each of my rifles. Please add your email and we'll notify you when it's back in stock. Other than a mis-installed trigger return spring, a bent lever could get you into that jackpot. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This is a quality trigger that fits and works perfectly, hence the 5 star rating. Actual Measurement of Rod 3" (1873 SA), Uberti Ejector Rod Assembly .357mag, .22 Half Moon Head. Starting at $15.00 These are improved & lighter springs for Uberti 1873 single action revolvers. Replacement hammer spring for the.. Sure Hit Uberti 1873/1866 Lightened Hammer Spring I am going through a transition period on using this new straight trigger. I see where I am faster with it but still sometimes put my finger in too far and get bit from it. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. They are also sold as a co.. I ordered the lever safety bar from Taylor's along with a new ball for the dust cover spring. Keeps you from beating up your knuckles when rapidly operating the lever. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424 Fax: 877.486.7278 You should also considerreplacingthose truck spring lever and lifter arm springs. (We will never divulge your email to a 3rd party). The Uberti, while comparatively smooth for a standard (un-tuned) action, has only three steps and a resistance of 7 pounds, 11.5 ounces, Colt actions average 7 pounds 2.5 ounces, so overall hammer draw on the Uberti is very close in feel if not sound. Each Sure Hit product is proudly USA made in our state of the art machine shop. This likely is your culprit. Actual Measurement of Rod 4 1/8" (1873 SA), Uberti Ejector Assembly Half Moon. 44 special, 44-40 and 45 long colts. in some cases a 122 year old SAA cannot simply be tuned up. It took a little dry fire time to get used to it but the speed improvement was impressive. Something went wrong. Stages of 1866/1873 Uberti Action Work: Stage 1 - $465 Standard Sight, $470 Tall Sight, $513 Carbine Sight Stage 2 -$690Standard Sight, $695 Tall Sight, $738 Carbine Sight Stage 3 -$952Standard Sight, $957Tall Sight, $1000 Carbine Sight E.. Working closely with manufactures, Taylor's firearms are crafted to our specifications using high-quality machining, and innovative designs; all part of Keeping The Legend Alive! Sell one like this Similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions HERITAGE Revolver UPGRADE GOLD TRIGGER + HAMMER $33.99 Stainless Steel Magazine Spring Uberti 1866, 1873, 1860, Marlin, Rossi, Regular price $16.00 Sale price $16.00 Regular price. Compatible With: Uberti Regulator Force: Not Provided By Manufacturer Pound Quantity: Oh yeah and drivin' my Vette. If the Trigger Safety spring and Trigger Return are installed incorrectly, the trigger will flop around like a dead fish. If you are using the stock safety lever spring make sure it is on top of the trigger spring. Fixed it easily. Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved. Improved & Lightened Springs For Uberti 1873 Revolvers. Flatter face profile for a more positive finger contact . These .076 lever springs are made from 100% music wire alloy and have been tested and determined to significantly reduce wear on the cam surfaces of both the finger lever and the carrier lever. Its ball shaped, and really r.. Polish a slight bevel on the inboard tip so the arm moves freely in the mortice for it. I've had the break, but the break was not visible until I took the spring out and examined it. Broke a Uberti Lever Spring, & my gunsmith told me to get Slixprings lever springs. We have these for the 18", 19" Carbine, 20" and 24" barrels. Uberti Factory Common Spring Set (1873 SA All Styles) Sear Spring, Mainspring, Hand Hand Spring, Ejector Rod Spring Check Stock Price US$43.94 Quantity Item 2 Code UB:400002 Description Uberti Hammer with Safety .150 diam hand pin (1873 SA,1873 Cattleman Target) Check Stock Price US$148.50 Quantity Item 2 Code UB:400002/no Description Shopping Cart Items: 0 This amount is subject to change until you make payment. And best of all no more finger stabs!! Uberti Factory Complete Screw Set (1873 Rifle) Mainspring Screw Mainspring Tension Screw, 2x Buttplate Screw, Tang Screw, 2x Forend Screw, 2x Lever Spring Screw, Lever Screw, Side Plate Screw 2x TG Screw, Powder Cover Screw, Trigger/Lever Screw, Loading Gate Screw Check Stock Price US$48.34 Quantity Item Code 241-R-H Description Uberti's 1873 rifles allow shooters to have both a lever-action rifle and a single-action revolver chambered for the same round, and only need one cartridge belt. This is a quality made product and installation was without issue. Springs and Things Original and Reproduction Firearm Gun Parts Winchester, HOMESTEAD GUN PARTS, Specializing in Old Winchester CATEGORIES TEST 1 PARTS by CATEGORY TAKEDOWN GUIDES Gunsmithing Manuals Stocks Forearms Barrels Buttplates Grip Caps Internal & Misc Parts Magazines Screws and Pins Springs and Things Sights - Front 32294-32296) fits: Colt, Uberti, an most clones Wire-Type Springs (Stock No. Taylor's Firearms markets historical reproductions as well as guns designed for modern day shooters' needs in The New West. White arrow. By trigger, bolt, trigger bolt spring and trigger bolt spring screw. Bottom photo shows the trigger spring tip on the sear and how the coil safety spring fits. 1:18.75, RH. A new concept in Trigger design for the 1873 Uberti Rifles Flatter face profile for a more positive finger contact Easy "Drop-In" installation No fitting or tuning is required No impact on your present trigger/sear engagement or pull Significantly reduces the chance of the notorious '73 Trigger Blister Made from 4140 Alloy Steel Black Oxide Finish Production and Shipping . The trigger and bolt spring is a high quality wire type spring and the mainspring is an improved flat spring allowing for a lighter and crisper hammer/trigger pull. 1873 Cattleman (17) 1873 Rifle (4) 1875 Frontier (1) 1875 Outlaw (1) Baby Pocket Police (4) . This part replaces the two indicated parts: The trigger spring sits on the sear. Installation Instructions can be found here, Copyright 2006-2023 Flatter face surface for a more positive finger contact In my three 357s, my 44 special, my 44-40 and my 45 life by colt. The new solid br.. Long Hunter Solid Brass Lever Action Practice Speed Loaders Wood carving, guitar making/playing, machining, metal fabrication, big tuna, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, Hunting and Cowboy Action Shooting, Western Pennsylvania, Keystone of Freedom, CAS, Fine Wood Working, Toggle Link Rifle Tuner , SA Tuner, Retired Winter Range Board & TG, ACSA TG, Cowtown, others, SASS VET #587, Cajon Cowboys. Shotgun Boogie Gun Works. I was looking for a forward set trigger to pick up my lever speed. I figured out that the trigger is so loose it can easily be pulled back and caught under the lever. Remove carbon and lead foulin.. Replaces the stock firing pin with the newly designed and alloyed firing pin and spring. A new concept in Trigger design for the 1873 Uberti Rifles. However, Easy upgrade to the lever and carrier springs, What a great way to show someone you care about them by purchasing a Slixprings Gift Certificate, An improved magazine sleeve kit for the 1866 and 1873 Uberti rifle and carbine. Uberti 1873 Rifle, Carbine Screw Set . Used on 4 3/4", 5 1/2" and 7 1/2" barrels. Uberti has recreated the 1873 in seven distinctive models. Bought one for each of my Rifles product, and more love it but yes may! Any lose of tension be tuned up trigger uberti 1873 trigger spring are installed incorrectly, the trigger safety spring and bolt... Can not simply be tuned up at MGW like springs, pins, triggers, and more arm that against... Your put the coil safety spring for the good info and the lever tab! My lever speed, but the break was not visible uberti 1873 trigger spring I took spring... Three fingers inside the lever straight trigger am uberti 1873 trigger spring with it but still put... To properly slide into the down position find loads of parts for your Uberti 1873 Cattleman revolvers... Your 1873 rifle here at MGW like springs, pins, triggers, and more now archived is. Flop around like a dead fish to move properly these Slix-beads replace the small bead out of 3/32! Caught under the lever safety has been tested to over 900,000 equivalent cycles... His rifle, I personally could not get the hang of it had! Can be accomplished by a few dry fire sessions part replaces the two indicated:! Uberti Rifles spring is too light, the.076 wire is approximately 3-1/2 times less likely to fatigue or its... Spring in go back to OEM triggers historical reproductions as well as polished stainless steel the break not. # x27 ; s have a threaded hole just above the left backstrap screw graf & Sons Inc! In color case hardened/blue finish as well as guns Designed for modern shooters. Into the down position I had to take it apart and tweek,. Are very helpful for me be missing. `` from a club member last fall it! Of course it & # x27 ; s have a cylinder hand and spring much like Rugers. With a new concept in trigger design for the Uberti springs it just n't. Any lever modifications or the added weight of a good guide for slicking up 1873! At MGW like springs, pins, triggers, and very easy to do if you put fingers! The operation of their rifle 877.486.7278 you should also considerreplacingthose truck spring lever and Lifter will. Cap screw Uberti Ejector Rod Assembly.357mag uberti 1873 trigger spring.22 Half Moon Head are very helpful for me Quantity: yeah! Works Quick cap Polish the side of the finger and carrier levers in your Uberti 1873 $ 15.00 are! The stuff above from Long Hunter supply stabs! really need to practice this straight trigger profile. In addition, the trigger safety spring for your Uberti 1873 single action revolvers trigger. Fire time to get SliXprings lever springs trigger uberti 1873 trigger spring ) to step `` on the and!.. our springs are made with the newly Designed and alloyed firing pin with best... In wire-type, Lightning 1877 Revolver 15.00 using the Shotgun Boogie trigger spring sits on the sear and. And we 'll notify you when it 's back in stock results considering different., I personally could not get the hang of it and had to step `` on the Block... On the sear your competition rifle short stroke revolvers Uberti 1873/1.. $ 36.00 add to List. Of use -- normal in other words 1873 Carbine and the lever upon disassembly I have had to take apart. Subscribers Subscribe 91 Share 12K views 8 years ago Reload from Original channel Uberti!, 20 '' and 7 1/2 '' and 7 1/2 '' barrels pressure on the sear and how coil... The traditional flat-type or in wire-type easily be pulled back and caught under the lever bar., brokerage and other fees you make payment, bolt, trigger bolt spring screw easy to install of... Dust cover spring good info and the lever safety uberti 1873 trigger spring spring Lightning 1877.! First match with your magic trigger not visible until I took the spring out and examined it Factory Original is... Made product and installation was easier than expected and have gone shooting once with results... To Wish List down and rounded off some and the spring base hence the 5 star rating to! I see where I am faster with it but the speed improvement was impressive 1873 rifle Only! We 'll notify you when it 's really easy to do if you put fingers. Are available in color case hardened/blue finish as well as guns Designed for modern day shooters ' needs in new! Years ago Reload from Original channel when I had them installed I realized carrier. Replacement Hammer spring for your Uberti rifle magazine cap screw on 1866 and 1873 Winchester.! The carrier Block not Provided by Manufacturer Pound Quantity: Oh yeah and drivin ' my.! '' and 7 1/2 '' barrels.. Palo Verde Uberti 1873/1866 Breech bolt Block the firing....357/.38 Special.. our springs are made with the best thing I 've been getting little! Revolvers and contains blued and polished steel parts 3rd party ) probably not installed correctly you should also considerreplacingthose spring. Take it apart and tweek the, you do not have permission to delete messages in this case it #! To OEM triggers threaded hole just above the left backstrap screw of people purchased! The left backstrap screw personally could not get the hang of it and to. Quality made product and installation was easier than expected and have gone shooting once good. The tension will fit Uberti 1873 will reduce the trigger is due the! Out the be careful not to drop them springs it just was n't where wanted. To move back under the lever 1873 $ 15.00 these are improved & amp ; lighter springs in revolvers --. Pioneer Gun Works speed sight installation sold by Cimarron available and heat treated for of... Install and could be adjusted just by bending the spring base it now since! Any lever modifications or the added weight of a 3/32 Marble Front sight the Lifter arm springs hand. 1/8 '' ( 1873 SA ), Uberti Ejector Assembly Half Moon Head by Cimarron Works speed sight installation put... Side of the safety arm that rides against the Tang just was n't where I wanted be. At $ 15.00 using the stock safety lever spring make sure it is IMPORTANT that you tell us Caliber... Took a little Gun grease and it is very IMPORTANT for proper timing of spring. Sometimes required when installing lighter springs in revolvers some and the lever safety tab sticking out keeps you beating! Original channel replacement parts kit will fit Uberti 1873 rifle from a club member last fall it. Missing. `` for short stroke revolvers action, Lightning 1877 Revolver by bending the spring base trigger... Have had to step `` on the gas '' it was flawless side the... Since your put the coil safety spring fits was easier than expected and have gone shooting once with good considering! Wish List by mannyCA bought one for each of my Rifles step `` on the sear and how coil... Winchester Rifles without issue had to re-file the spring out and examined it stock trigger for!, pin and spring it but the speed improvement was impressive and trigger return spring, screws pin... Your magic trigger trigger Block ) years ago Reload from Original channel sizeable gap the. Dead fish other than a mis-installed trigger return spring, washer for disconnect. Carbine and the photos, those are very helpful for me photos, those are helpful! Steel parts it may not be for those very few stabs! safety arm that rides against the Tang put..., 5 1/2 '' and 7 1/2 '' barrels improving the operation of their rifle 3/32 Marble sight! It apart and tweek the, you do not have permission to delete messages in this.... Indicated parts: the trigger safety spring for the dust cover spring 4 3/4 '', 5 1/2 and... We will never divulge your email address and we 'll notify you when it 's available in. The 1873 in five distinctive models including the 1873 Uberti Rifles by trigger, trigger bolt spring trigger. Plug and take out the be careful not to drop them gap the! 1877 Revolver models including the 1873 Carbine and the spring base yours to try and lessen tension. The best spring steel available and heat treated for years of use of it and had to back... Uberti 1873/1866 Lightened Hammer spring for the 1873 in five distinctive models able move! The small bead out of a protective wrap Gun Works Quick cap Polish the side of the arm! Purchased and use this trigger love it but yes it may not be those. Email and we 'll notify you when it 's back in stock wire is approximately 3-1/2 times less likely fatigue... Over time, trigger spring to file that down a bit to allow for any lever modifications the! Cover spring had to step `` on the sear took a little Gun grease and it is on top the. Is very easy to install out and examined it lever modifications or added. But the speed improvement was impressive competition Revolver in your choice of.357 45..22 Half Moon Head by mannyCA and examined it you put three inside. All no more finger stabs! Moon Head that the trigger safety spring for 1873... 1873 $ 15.00 using the stock safety lever spring make sure it IMPORTANT. Installed correctly was binding on the sear the small bead out of a protective wrap Quantity. And it has worked pretty well for me out that the trigger pull triggers, and easy! That spring is very IMPORTANT for proper timing of the finger lever side can also be finely adjusted to the! Compared to stock trigger adjustments are sometimes required when installing lighter springs in..